UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 10-19-2019, 03:11 PM   #1
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Wooper Dannysburg: A Flipping Good Place!

Your ferry lands at the docks of a quaint island, walking off the deck, you meet a bumbling minicity. Welcome to Dannysburg, the absolute epitome of scientific marvels!
The Treehouse
The centre of Dannysburg. Here, Danny oversees what is going on in Dannysburg, but the office is normally empty anyways, cause Danny would rather be doing anything else. When Danny has nothing to do, he retreats here to update his upcoming book, Pokebestiary.
The Battlefield
Here is where the action happens. The brainchild of Danny’s intelligence, the battlefield can not only change the weather on command, it can also change to augment any type.
The Aviary
Only the chosen humans can enter this sanctuary, which is owned by Clockwork himself. It is dead quiet, and many wild bird Pokemon visit here. It's a calm place where Danny conducts research.
currently under construction.
The Shack
This is an old shack that was already on the property. Nobody has ever entered it before, and nobody wants to even try. Noises, bad noises come from it from time to time.
The Hospital
This place is run by Brianna, who helps you to heal your Pokemon. Nothing special. But Brianna is somewhat special to Danny, of course.
The Rooms
Here are Danny and Brianna’s rooms, and a whole stock of guest rooms which never really get filled, but anyone is welcome to stay!
Lake Crystal
A deep lake, with many wild water types swimming, such as Tentacool and Magikarp, but is known for the fact that swimmers never return, maybe it's because of a nasty Tentacruel that lives at the dark bottom of the lake.

CLOSED

Last edited by CrazyCreeperKid; 08-21-2020 at 05:03 AM.
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 08:19 AM   #2
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The sea of Fizzytopia was a vast aquatic expanse. One could sail it for years on end, and still never discover every single secret it held. Such was the case with those aboard the ship currently making its way across the calm sea one sunny morning. A wooden ship, would've looked right in place in olden times with just a couple of masts and sails, but instead a motor is what propelled the Banette's Revenge forward. And at her helm was none other than Keith Masters, though for this voyage he was not the only human aboard- no, standing by his side with the slightest of smiles on her face was Willa Carnet, Kalosian Ace Trainer in the making. Considering the day ahead of them both was proving to otherwise be woefully uneventful, the couple decided on a leisurely voyage with their Pokémon. Most of the Pokémon they brought along were on the deck, though Willa's Lapras was singing joyfully as she swam alongside the ship.

Eventually, Keith caught sight of Willa looking at him, at which point she blushed and pretended she hadn't been. Keith gave a chuckle. "Yes?" he prompted her with a grin.

"...You just look good at the helm, is all," Willa murmured, knowing by now it was pointless to pretend Keith hadn't caught her looking.

"Heh, honestly, don't think I'd look half this good without you by my side," Keith smiled.

Willa's small smile returned at this. "If you say so, Captain Masters," she replied.

"Hey, now- Peeves, Meowth, they all gotta call me Captain Masters," replied Keith. "You don't have to call me Captain Masters."

"Ah, but what if I wanted to call you Captain Masters?" Willa inquired, her small smile slowly turning into more of a playful smirk.

Keith responded with a playful smirk of his own. "Well, I can hardly argue with that, now can I?" he replied.

"A'ight, I'm just gonna take the helm before you run us aground, lover boy." Peeves interjected, floating up out of the floor right between Keith and the steering wheel.

"Ah, c'mon, Peeves," chuckled Keith.

"Oh, excuse me- Captain lover boy," Peeves responded, though with a slight chuckle himself. "Besides, I gather we're going ashore soon anyway- land ho," he added, pointing off right ahead.

"Huh," Keith remarked, peering ahead of them. "Willa, look at this- never saw this island before."

"Nor have I," Willa replied. "What do you think we should do?"

"What any self-respecting Pokémon Trainers would do- go ashore and see what we can see," stated Keith. "Peeves, hard to starboard, let's get her docked, and all ashore that's going ashore."

"Aye aye, captain," Peeves replied, turning the wheel as he spoke.
Old 10-20-2019, 08:52 AM   #3
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

(Timeline wise, this takes place after my visit to your base)
Danny sat in his room, Brianna beside him, as they both took handfuls from a bowl from popcorn, chomping down while watching a movie.
Then, Danny heard the security system blare: "ALERT! ALERT! Unknown ship arriving at the docks! ALERT! ALERT!"

"Gah, who is it?" Danny said, putting off the alarm as he walked out so see a huge ferry, with a pair of unidentifiable occupants. "Clockwork, get up there and identify the occupants, and come back to tell me who they are. If they threaten you, just show them a nasty Hurricane.

The Hoothoot nodded in agreement, flying up, towards the deck of the ship, before landing on deck. After a few minutes, the Hoothoot flew back down with some good news.

"Hoot, Hoot-hoo!" Clockwork stated, ESP translating into human speech, sending a psychic message to Danny's brain, saying:
Keith Masters, from Lavaridge Town, and Willa Carnet, from Kiloude City, Kalos.

"Oh, cool." Then he turned to the portable microphone in hand. "Open the dock gates." he said.
The dock gates heaved open, allowing any boats or ships to dock freely.

Last edited by CrazyCreeperKid; 10-20-2019 at 09:15 AM.
Old 10-20-2019, 09:01 AM   #4
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"...a Hoothoot?" Keith murmured, spotting the Normal/Flying-type landing on the deck.

"I've seen that Hoothoot," Willa stated. "We both have, haven't we?"

"...you think that's Clockwork too, then?" Keith replied after a moment.

"I believe so," Willa nodded. "So then Danny must live here."

"Cool," Keith remarked as Clockwork flew away. Then, the dock gates swung open, allowing them in. "Seems we're clear to dock here, too, so Peeves, take care of that, alright?"

"Aye aye," Peeves replied boredly as he turned the wheel.

"It'll be nice to see him again," Keith stated. "Clearly a new Trainer, but he's got a lot of potential."

"I agree," nodded Willa. She then turned around, withdrawing Lapras, as they were getting ready to go ashore. Keith took this as his cue to go on the deck and withdraw his Pokémon, other than Peeves (who was at the helm) and Meowth (who instead climbed onto his shoulder).
Old 10-20-2019, 09:29 AM   #5
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Ah, they're docking." Danny said happily, as he watched the huge ship grow closer, pass through the gates, and stop right beside a big wooden pier.
"Welcome to Dannysburg!" Danny said as the pair of trainers came down from their ship.

"Who are these?" Brianna asked Danny.

"Some friends of mine. Keith and Willa are a duo of powerful trainers. I've never told you where I found this Wave Incense, right?" Danny asked, gesturing towards an incense hung around Squirt's neck.

"No, you haven't." She answered.

"I got it from winning a competition at his Secret Base. It was a double battle competition." Danny said.

"Oh, that's rather interesting." She said.

By then, Danny and Brianna had arrived at the pier.
"Welcome, good to have you guys here! And who's this new face?" Danny said to the pair, in regards to the Meowth resting on Keith's shoulder.
Old 10-20-2019, 09:45 AM   #6
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

With the Banette's Revenge docked, Keith and Willa disembarked, hand in hand, only to see Danny with an unfamiliar friend greeting them. "Hey, Danny," grinned Keith. "Yeah, Willa, you were right, that was Clockwork we saw." He then chuckled as Danny asked who Meowth was. "Oh, yeah, that's right- Meowth wasn't awake last time," he said.

"Oh, so dis is dat Danny youse was talkin' about?" Meowth said, glancing at Danny. "Pleased ta meetcha. Heard youse won yer first Colosseum challenge- dat ain't an easy ting. Hey, who's dis?" he asked Keith, gesturing towards Brianna with a paw.

"Good question," Keith replied. "Friend of yours, Danny?"
Old 10-20-2019, 09:52 AM   #7
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Correct. A very good friend of mine." Danny said with a giggle, her doing the same. "Keith, Willa, Meowth. This is Brianna Greenwitch, she's from Alola, and she's a very good trainer, too." he said.
Brianna extended her other hand, the one not grasped to Danny, for them to shake. Danny did the same, as the Slowpoke on his shoulder proceeded to extend it's paw, expecting the Meowth to give it a shake too.
Old 10-20-2019, 03:11 PM   #8
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Ah," Keith grinned. He and Willa exchanged smiles, the two of them holding hands as well. "A pleasure to meet you, then, Brianna," he said, shaking her hand. Willa released her grip on Keith's hand in order to likewise shake Brianna's hand.

"Indeed," Willa nodded.

"How ya doin'?" Meowth added, shaking Poker's paw.

"So what is this place?" Keith asked, looking around. "Never been to this island before. But then, with this at our disposal, I've been finding all sorts of cool secrets in the Sea of Fizzytopia over the years," he added, with a glance backwards at his ship. "Danny, you probably saw her docked at Sludge Wave Coast when you were there, but this here is the Banette's Revenge. But yeah- what is this place?"
Old 10-21-2019, 05:30 AM   #9
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"A Secret Base, just like yours." Danny said. "Although I'm still working on some more facilities. How about I give you a tour?" Danny asked.
Old 10-21-2019, 08:22 AM   #10
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith gave a low whistle, quite impressed. "This whole island?" he replied.

"Most impressive," Willa added.

Keith turned to Willa. "What do you think?" he asked. "We want a tour?"

"I'm content to leaving it up to you," Willa replied with a small smile.

Keith grinned back, then turned back to Danny and Brianna. "We want a tour," he confirmed.
Old 10-21-2019, 08:46 AM   #11
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Well, follow me!" Danny said, as he led them out of the docks.
"You've already seen the mechanical docking gates. What you might've not seen is the security camera system." Danny said.
"It alerts me of anyone who tries to get through the docks." he finished.
"Now, follow me into the city of Dannysburg." Danny said as he led them towards the Treehouse. After some walking, they arrived at the bottom of the Treehouse.
"Step on the wooden platform and I'll show you one of the coolest parts of my city." Brianna stepped onto the platform, Danny placed his hand on a green lever, waiting for the pair to step on as well.
Old 10-21-2019, 08:59 AM   #12
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Ah," Keith nodded as Danny explained about the security camera system. "Sorry if we triggered any kind of alarms by our approaching," he added sheepishly.

As they arrived at a wooden platform, Danny instructed them to step on. Brianna did so right away. Willa looked uncertain, but a quick look at Keith seemed to strengthen her resolve, and hand in hand, the couple stepped onto the platform.
Old 10-21-2019, 09:17 AM   #13
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Seeing everyone was safely on, Danny flipped the lever. Mechanical gears clanked in the background as ropes began to pull the wooden platform up at a below moderate speed, which allowed any one to look around and soak in the view of the island.
"Woohooo!" Danny shouted as he hung on the rope dragging them upwards. He dangled from it, with no worries.
"He always does this, no worries, the rope is made from very strong materials; Danny calls it "strong as a Shellder's shell"." Brianna said.
"This is Dannysburg!" Danny said, then he pointed at a huge crystal blue lake.
"That there is Lake Crystal! It's full of wild Water-type Pokemon, but don't swim there! A nasty Tentacruel lives at the bottom. A bunch of Tentacool, Skrelp and Mareanie are there. I take pains to mention these three cause I know Keith here has an affinity for Poison types." Danny finished.
By then, they had reached the Treehouse.
Danny swung from the rope into the Treehouse, as everyone exited safely.
"This is the Treehouse, where I watch over all of my island! So where to first? The Shack? Lake Crystal? or." Danny excitement rose. "The Battlefield, my greatest scientific marvel?"
Old 10-21-2019, 09:25 AM   #14
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Danny got the platform moving once everyone was safely on board... except himself, that is. He instead held onto the rope pulling them upwards, not a worry in the world. Brianna explained that the rope was extremely strong, and while this put Keith at ease, Willa was not so easily convinced,and she did not let go of Keith's hand once.

Danny then pointed out the various areas, such as Lake Crystal. This piqued Keith's interest- not only did his girlfriend recently help him learn how to swim, but this was a lake full of Poison-types! "I do indeed," Keith nodded with great interest. "Definitely a stop we should make."

However, as they arrived at the Treehouse, Danny named one more location that caught the attention of both guests. "The battlefield?" Keith and Willa responded simultaneously, before giving each other surprised grins.

"I tink dey just made deir decision," Meowth spoke up.
Old 10-21-2019, 10:12 AM   #15
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Good choice you two." Danny said. Then he raised the microphone in his left hand.
"Initiate Battlefield Program: KM." he said, seemingly to ready the battlefield. "Now, follow me." Danny said, as they stepped outside, to show a set of platforms. The group stepped on the platform which had a sign reading "Battlefield" before it. They all sat down in their seats, as seatbelts automatically latched them in.
"Brace yourselves." Brianna said, as a dangerous smile danced across Danny's face.
Danny flipped a second lever, which made the platform move at a high speed. It sped towards the battlefield.
"Woohoo! This was the best idea ever!" Danny said as the platform picked speed. After a few minutes of speed, they arrived at their destination.
"Woo!" Danny said as he stepped out of the platform onto the ground. "We were going at 91 mph!" He shouted.
"A new record." Brianna remarked.
They had arrived at the Battlefield.
Old 10-21-2019, 10:28 AM   #16
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith was surprised as Danny talked into the microphone, something about Battlefield Program KM. Something specifically suited to him, to Keith Masters, perhaps? Then, they stepped onto another platform, this one with seats that automatically strapped in their occupants. "Wait, what-" began Willa, before Danny started the platform, which sped at incredible speeds. Willa shrieked like a Misdreavus the entire time, while Keith seemed to enjoy the ride.

"You OK?" Keith asked Willa as he took her hand and helped her up.

"Of course," huffed Willa. "Just... a little unexpected, is all. Um... Thank you," she added quietly as Keith helped her.

"You bet," Keith murmured back, before leading her onto solid ground. "So... time for a battle, then, I take it?" he said to Danny, grinning excitedly. Willa, despite her distinct discomfort with her recent high-speed ride, couldn't help but from excitedly herself- one thing this couple had in common was a deep love and excitement towards Pokémon fights.
Old 10-21-2019, 10:55 AM   #17
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Of course." Danny said. They entered the Battlefield, as Keith found out what "Program KM" was. Inside was a simulated reality similar to his own Sludge Wave Colosseum.
“What do you think? It took me some time to replicate it as a 3D model, from scratch.” He remarked. “So who’ll battle first? What format? Couple double battle?” Danny said, grasping Brianna’s hand.
Old 10-21-2019, 11:10 AM   #18
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith and Willa's jaws dropped simultaneously- they may as well have stepped right into Sludge Wave Colosseum. "Whoa!" Keith exclaimed.

"Arceus, Mew, and Helix!" murmured Willa wonderingly.

Their awe wore off quickly, however, with Danny making a suggestion that got Keith and Willa grinning at each other. "Couple double battle," they replied in unison.
Old 10-21-2019, 11:21 AM   #19
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Good." This he said into the microphone. "Initiate Double Battle. Participants: Danny, Brianna, Willa, Keith."
"Are you guys ready?" Danny asked. Danny threw a ball in the air, releasing Wisp. The Litwick looked around, throwing off his wizard cloak, prepared for battle.
Brianna did the same, releasing Squirt, the Horsea. It was ready for battle, and trusted it's trainer completely.
Old 10-21-2019, 12:56 PM   #20
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith and Willa turned to each other, nodded, then turned back to the battlefield. Keith went first, heaving a Luxury Ball. "Helena, let's go!" he exclaimed as the blue-eyed Banette materialized, with what was unmistakably a Banettite clipped to her mouth's zipper pull. She bowed politely to her opponents.

Willa, meanwhile, threw an Ultra Ball. "Decidueye!" she exclaimed as the Grass/Ghost-type appeared, landing on the ground, silently sizing up the Litwick and Horsea. Both were ready for the battle to begin.

"Let's get this going!" grinned Keith. "Helena, use Thunder on the Horsea!"

"Decidueye! Spirit Shackle the Litwick!" commanded Willa.
Old 10-21-2019, 01:10 PM   #21
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Whoa, some powerful Pokemon, and hey Helena!" Danny said, waving awkwardly at the Banette on field.
"Squirt, dodge that Thunder, then use Signal Beam on Decidueye, then start up a Razor Wind! Litwick, Astonish our friend Banette here! Then Minimize!" He exclaimed to both Pokemon.

Litwick dashed quickly, surprising the Banette while dealing super-effective damage, before retreating then shrinking, heightening it's chance to dodge attacks.

Horsea floated away from the target spot of Thunder, as a greenish energy began to collect around Horsea's mouth. It shot it off at the Decidueye, so powerful it seemed to leave it dazed with confusion. Horsea then stayed in place, as it charged up a Razor Wind attack.
Old 10-21-2019, 05:28 PM   #22
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Helena cheerfully waved back to Danny before the battle began. The Horsea was able to dodge Thunder without much problem, before blasting Decidueye with a disorienting Signal Beam. Disorienting, but not to the point of causing total confusion. Decidueye was able to shake her head to clear it, then let loose the Spirit Shackle as ordered. However, by this point, Wisp was able to get off the Minimize, having attacked Helena, managing to Astonish her, and the arrow merely grazed the Litwick's shadow.

"Not a bad start," Willa stated. "What do you say, Keith?"

Keith grinned. "I say Helena and I ought to show them what we're made of. Helena, you agree?"

"Absolutely," grinned the Banette.

Keith's grin widened as he gripped the brim of his Mega Hat. "Then here we go!" he stated. "A manifestation of the bonds of trust... of love... of family!" he declared. "Let's let it all out here and now!" And he swept the Mega Hat off his head and held it up high. "Helena- Mega Evolve!!!" he exclaimed.

At once, four tendrils of energy burst forth from the Key Stone set into Keith's Mega Hat. At the same time, four more tendrils of energy erupted from the Banettite clipped to Helena's zipper pull. The tendrils of energy connected, forming four solid connections between the Mega Hat and the Banettite Clip- between Keith and Helena. A transformation came over Helena. More zippers formed, and then with numerous zipping sounds, all unzipped at once, letting out claws and legs of pure energy. And when it was all complete, Decidueye was now standing beside the formidable form of !

Quote:
Helena's Banettite is reacting to Keith's Mega Hat!

!!!

!!!!

!!!!!

Helena has Mega Evolved into Mega Banette!
"Now let's turn this around!" Keith exclaimed. Right now, Squirt was an easy target, charging up a totally useless Razor Wind, considering literally everything else in the battle was a Ghost-type. So they had to put the big effort towards the Litwick right now- that Minimize could give it room to become truly dangerous if left unchecked. "Helena, use Shadow Claw on the Litwick!"

"Decidueye, use Razor Leaf!" Willa added. This, she knew, would hit both opponents, but the Horsea was mainly what she was shooting for here, considering Keith was going at Wisp with a freaking Mega Banette.
Old 10-22-2019, 04:08 AM   #23
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Danny was positively spooked by the Mega Evolution, but worked with it, as he knew it was irreversible.

"Litwick, Minimize, again! Follow it with an Smog on Decidueye! Horsea, dodge the Razor Leaf, and then shoot Decidueye with a Signal Beam!"

Litwick shrank down once more, then moved quickly, instinctively dodging both attacks, before shooting a ball of gas at Decidueye, dealing super-effective damage, and poisoning the owl archer Pokemon.

Horsea dodged most of the Razor Leaves, but one struck it dealing a fragment of it's planned damage. It then shot off a second greenish beam, dealing super effective damage once more.

Danny was clearly targeting the Decidueye, which wasn't looking very hot either.
Old 10-22-2019, 08:01 AM   #24
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Danny and Brianna might have been worried by Helena Mega Evolving, but right now their target was Willa's Decidueye. While neither Smog nor Signal Beam were super effective on it (Ghost, after all, resists both Poison and Bug), the former move did manage to poison it.

"All right, Helena- use Phantom Force!" Keith declared, which was the cue for his blue-eyed Mega Banette to vanish into thin air.

Willa turned to Keith. "Keith- we have to handle the Litwick," she stated. She was holding up her left arm- brandishing that which she wore on her wrist.

Keith nodded in immediate understanding. "Then we got your back," he stated. Meowth likewise nodded, hopping off of Keith's shoulder and stood next to him. The three of them then crossed their arms in front of them (forelegs in Meowth's case) similtaneously, though Willa's Z-Power Ring and Ghostium Z were the only things to react (Keith had his Z-Ring and Poisonium Z, but since Helena was currently Mega Evolved, he knew he couldn't have her use a Z-Move on top of that).

"Prepare for trouble!" Willa stated.

"Make it double!" Keith added.

"Meowth, dat's right!" Meowth chimed in.

Following this, the three of them made the basic movements that started off any set of Z-Move poses- moving their arms up, out, down, then crossing them again, this time with them held out before them, left wrist over right. Decidueye, though still facing the opponents, gave an approving hoot, knowing what was about to happen.

"We aim high!" Willa stated as she moved her hands to start the Ghostium Z pose.

"We dream big!" Keith added, copying these movements as Willa was making them.

"And to our opponents..." Meowth chimed in, imitating these moves with his front paws.

"...we are the bad dreams!" the three of them exclaimed simultaneously as they finished the movements. Z-Power flowed, not just from Willa, but from all three of them, into Decidueye. The Grass/Ghost-type gave a loud, commanding hoot as she felt her Spirit Shackle get powered up far beyond usual, ready to unleash something far stronger, and far more unavoidable, upon that Litwick.

Willa grinned. "Decidueye, are you ready!" she called out. When she heard an affirmative hoot in response, her grin widened. "Then we'll use..."

"Never... Ending... Nightmare!!!" the trio exclaimed at once.

Quote:

Decidueye surrounded itself with its Z-Power!

Decidueye unleashes its full-force Z-Move!

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 10-26-2019 at 04:45 AM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 09:41 AM   #25
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

"Oh, I should've expected that." Danny said laughably, but Brianna wasn't expecting it. Luckily, it wasn't her Pokemon being KO'd.

"Yeah, we never decided if we'd only use one Pokemon per battler, so I'll just use a second one...." Danny trailed off, before getting back to action.

"Now, Clockwork, on the field!" Danny said, as the Hoothoot on his head flew onto the field.

"Clockwork, Hypno-Hurricane!" Danny said.
"Horsea, Signal Beam, again!" Brianna followed with.

Clockwork flew in the air, as it blew hypnotic waves to both foes. Of course it didn't do much to Decidueye due to the fact it was poisoned, but Danny knew that Helena would fall asleep, as a Mega Banette was always a mischievous Prankster.

Horsea repeated the same attack it had been doing, dealing some damage to Decidueye.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases