UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2018, 12:46 PM   #276
Serverus Snope
Pokemon Trainer
 
Serverus Snope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: The Eiffel Tower in Rome, the City of Brotherly Love
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
Snope

Seeing your Togepi cry was a sight that you didn't want to see today, well, it was a sight you never wanted to see. You could feel yourself getting frustrated, your composure wavering as you looked at your companions fallen body on the soft grass. The quiet whimpers that it made were enough to make your blood boil, and you could sense the same quiet resolve in the way Meringue glared at the Munchlax upon you picking it back up. The Togepi stood on the grass, looking like a dwarf in comparison to the gluttonous beast that stood before you. You did your best to assure your companion that you would do whatever you could to get it out of harm's way if the battle got too heated, and this only seemed to make your companion's resolve grow.

Meringue lept forward with it's best mimic battle cry (not that that was much of anything coming out of it's small egg body), charging forward and unleashing a massive blast of psychic energy at the gluttonous monster that had stolen your berries. The Munchlax stumbled backwards, falling onto the soft grass that it had forced your Togepi to stumble onto moments before.

"Munch!" It shouted out, jerking itself back onto it's feet before waggling it's plump stubby fingers like a Metronome. All of the sudden it's mouth flew open, unleashing a barrage of Bubbles at your unsuspecting Togepi. As one popped in Meringue's face, it felt itself becoming sluggish --- it seems that the bubbles have lowered it's speed.

Both Pokemon are still looking pretty upright, what will Makoto do next?
So far, both pokemon seemed to still be full of energy. The munchlax wasn’t yielding and neither was Meringue. It seemed as though they were neck-in-neck.

Alright, think. What to do next? “They could both keep going until the munchlax starts exhausting…” he thought, assessing the situation. It seemed like a reasonable plan before he noticed something: Meringue’s unusual sluggishness. A change that didn’t seem too urgent at first, but it could subtly steer things in a worse direction.

He would have to roll his own set of dice, hope that fortune would smile upon him. “Try a Metronome of your own, Meringue.” As the togepi began wagging its fingers, Makoto muttered a brief prayer for good luck. “May Dialga steer the rudders of fate to aid their timeless kin.”
__________________
↑ & ↓ & ↻
ş~Fizzy Bubbles Character Files~ş
Serverus Snope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 08:39 AM   #277
morningstar
ようせいのお姫様
 
morningstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Ultra Space
Posts: 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post

morningstar

Following the duo down the stairs, a lasting faith in your heart that they were both as genuine as they seemed and not the type to suddenly turn around and stab you in the back or anything. As you approached the staircase, you could already see Ben near the bottom, hands extended while he tried to wrangle his straying Cleffa. You could hear his small grunts and murmurs of 'come 'er you' as he tried his best to get her back in his arms. As soon as she was back in his arms, she pointed excitedly towards the throne room, as if implying that was the way to go.

"You want us to go deeper in the castle? Are you sure?" Ben asked, looking down at his Cleffa in his arms as you followed with your adorable Togepi in yours. The Cleffa puffed out her cheeks angrily, insisting that this was the right way to go. She huffed out a loud "Clef-a!" rather matter-of-factly causing Ben to sigh and rub her head.

"Yeah alright, you're right, you've never steered me wrong before." He looked back at you before walking in the direction that Treasure was leading the two of you. Upon arriving at the throne room, you noticed it was extremely spacious with a large chunk broken from the wall behind the throne. However, Treasure was pointing towards the right side of the room --- which seemingly didn't have an easy way of getting to. Ben looked down at his Cleffa, before walking towards the throne with the intent of going outside. She groaned out loudly, kicking wildly in Ben's arms before freeing herself and running to the right wall.

"Cleff!" She called, pointing towards the cracked and decaying wall with insistence. This was the way they had to go, she demanded it. Ben sighed, crossing his arms and looking at her.

"Look, if it's outside there's a way out right over there. We can walk around." Cleffa shook her head rapidly, beginning to jump up and down while shouting out like she was throwing a tantrum. Ben looked at you and sighed, "Sorry, sometimes she-"

He was cut off by the sound of wood snapping, followed by a loud scream from Treasure as she went crashing through the decaying floorboards. Ben rushed over to the spot where she had fallen through, looking down the darkened hole and trying to spot his Cleffa.

"Treasure?!" He called, shoving his hand down the hole hoping to reach her. There was no response, and Ben seemingly couldn't reach the Cleffa. You wondered how far the poor thing could have fallen. "Oh god." Murmured Ben, looking around for an answer to his prayers. He quickly turned to you, pulling out his map. "There's some stairs at the other end of the castle, I'm going to head down there!" He pushed the map into your hands and took off.

You can follow Ben and help save Treasure, or exit through that hole and find the treasure yourself. What do you do?


Athena caught up with Ben and his Pokemon, smiling as she watched him try to pick the little Fairy type up. Once she was sucessfully scooped up, she directed them towards the throne room. Though Ben seemed unsure, Athena was willing to try anything, and simply shrugged as she followed along.

Croquette stared up at the vast ceiling of the spacious throne room, causing Athena to look up as well, only to realise the Togepi was probably just dayreaming rather than looking at anything in particular. Athena wandered toward the throne itself, stepping around debris and broken floorboards. Treasure suddenly jumped out of Ben's arms and scrambled over to right side of the room. Though the Cleffa was small and agile, Athena was pretty sure her and Ben would have a hard time getting to wherever she wanted them to go, and there was no way she was sending her Pokemon out alone. Treasure was getting impatient and insistent, which took the form of a typical tantrum seen in baby Pokemon and toddlers when they don't get their way. The Cleffa jumped several times before they heard a horrible cracking noise, and suddenly Treasure was gone, plunged to the floor below them. Athena gasped, and ran to kneel close to the hole. Croquette wriggled out of her arms and worriedly looked into the hole. Athena kept a hand on him to keep him from falling as well. Ben suddenly shoved the map into her hands and took off, letting her know that he was heading downstairs.

"Pii!" Croquette called down the hole after Treasure. Athena picked him back up, running her hand over the top of his head to comforth im.
"We'll go after her, it's ok Croquette," She shushed her Togepi who had tears welling up in his eyes. "Let's just go the safe way." She hurried after Ben, making sure that she could still see him and not get lost on the way downstairs.
"Ben wait!" She called, hoping he'd stop. She slowed to a slight jog as she tried to balance holding Croquette and retrieving a Heal Ball from her backpack. She tossed it out in front of her, revealing her Litwick, Palmier. The small Ghost looked around excitedly, settling his gaze on Athena and Croquette. "It's going to be dark down there, might as well have some light." She suggested. Palmier grinned and let the flame on his head glow a bit brighter.
__________________



morningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 06:18 PM   #278
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,207
Raves- The whole situation erupts as you threaten the scientist and issue orders to your Pokemon. Spriggan immediately launches a small seed from his bulb, sticking it to the Arboks body as thin vines quickly sprout and begin to drain its vitality. Bel releases a sweet scent, it fails to penetrate the glass tank but it does capture the attention of the sickly Ralts inside. Its attack somewhat neutered by Bel's intimidating display, the Arbok remains aggressive as it lunges at Spriggan. It sinks its fangs into the Pumpkasaur's soft flesh, crunching down hard as the Grass type lets out a cry of pain.

With the Arbok still biting down hard, Spriggan attempts to wriggle free as he fires a barrage of razor leaves. The first few leaves pepper the Arbok, causing it to recoil in annoyance. The rest of the leaves bombard the collection tank, eventually managing to create a large gash in the metal causing the pink narcotic to spill onto the floor. The scientist erupts in a spray of swears, it was clear to him now that the entire operation was ruined. Bel sinks the teeth of her horns into the top of the glass tank, it groans as the teeth chip away at the glass. The Mawile eventually manages to pry the top off the tank and quickly turns to toss it at the scientist. The enraged man is completely blindsided, the tank smashes into the side of the his head, knocking him unconscious. The Ralts stir within the tank, they weren't strong enough to get out, but at least the man that tormented them was down for the count.

The Arbok barely falters as it's trainer collapses, more than capable of holding its own without someone to command it. It lunges at Spriggan again, this time with fangs bathed in flames. The Pumpkasaur flinches as the searing teeth tear at him. The Ralts that is still strapped to the table begins to convulse, the toxic poison was intensifying.

"We need to help that Ralts and finish off that Arbok", orders Jake, although he really isn't in a position to do so considering you've been doing everything.
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 04:06 PM   #279
Raves
Brains over Brawn.
 
Raves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Posts: 1,608
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Raves- The whole situation erupts as you threaten the scientist and issue orders to your Pokemon. Spriggan immediately launches a small seed from his bulb, sticking it to the Arboks body as thin vines quickly sprout and begin to drain its vitality. Bel releases a sweet scent, it fails to penetrate the glass tank but it does capture the attention of the sickly Ralts inside. Its attack somewhat neutered by Bel's intimidating display, the Arbok remains aggressive as it lunges at Spriggan. It sinks its fangs into the Pumpkasaur's soft flesh, crunching down hard as the Grass type lets out a cry of pain.

With the Arbok still biting down hard, Spriggan attempts to wriggle free as he fires a barrage of razor leaves. The first few leaves pepper the Arbok, causing it to recoil in annoyance. The rest of the leaves bombard the collection tank, eventually managing to create a large gash in the metal causing the pink narcotic to spill onto the floor. The scientist erupts in a spray of swears, it was clear to him now that the entire operation was ruined. Bel sinks the teeth of her horns into the top of the glass tank, it groans as the teeth chip away at the glass. The Mawile eventually manages to pry the top off the tank and quickly turns to toss it at the scientist. The enraged man is completely blindsided, the tank smashes into the side of the his head, knocking him unconscious. The Ralts stir within the tank, they weren't strong enough to get out, but at least the man that tormented them was down for the count.

The Arbok barely falters as it's trainer collapses, more than capable of holding its own without someone to command it. It lunges at Spriggan again, this time with fangs bathed in flames. The Pumpkasaur flinches as the searing teeth tear at him. The Ralts that is still strapped to the table begins to convulse, the toxic poison was intensifying.

"We need to help that Ralts and finish off that Arbok", orders Jake, although he really isn't in a position to do so considering you've been doing everything.
Things had went as well as they could, considering. With Spriggan engaging the cobra, the pumpkin Bulbasaur ensnared the serpent with seeds that would gradually wear it down, and despite a forceful counterattack the still healthy grass pokemon undid the scientist's nefarious work with some well aimed leaves. Leaves that happened to shred the tank of tears collected as the grey haired fool ranted and raved. Bel's approach to the situation didn't start as well, given the case. The glass tank had blocked the sweet scent, yet had the attention of the weakened psychic pokemon within as the Mawile gave a nod, urging them to remain low. Grasping the cage in jaws, the cracking of glass as his vice grip tightened failed to shatter, which was perfect.

The scientist, oblivious to Bel, was taken completely by surprise as the fairy whirled around and launched the cell into him, crashing against his head and knocking him clean out. "Well aimed, Bel," Hephae responded, entertained that the main command was down for the count. However, the Arbok was still a threat even without him, as the fire fang proved to the grass type. Worse, the Ralts on the table convulsed as the poison wore away at its vitality, and Jake's call to her gave her only a brief moment of pause.

"Jake. You have free hands, retrieve the Ralts from what remains of the cell, and I shall contend with the one on the table. Spriggan, seize the snake's throat with a vine whip and throttle it until it releases you, at which point repeat our guard's anaesthetic tactic by spraying another dose of sleep powder into its open maw. Bel, provide offensive assistance to our ally by showing just what a crunch should look like at the tail end while Spriggan tries to free herself before keeping your grip and suplexing it with a seismic toss into the wall. After that, both of you will ensure that it stays down with a take down and iron head combination to the gut and face respectively."


With commands given, the woman waited for an opportunity to cross to the table, antidote (1 of 10) in hand, seeking to administer the spray before releasing the captive empath from the straps. And if the fool were to rouse and try and stop her, she'd simply make good on her promise to slug him one.

At any rate, that held key in hand ought to leave an imprint.
__________________
Stale Water.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 06:27 PM   #280
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,207
Raves- With the mad scientist knocked unconscious, you now simply had to tame the Arbok and liberate the last Ralts. Despite it's trainer no longer being conscious, the Arbok showed no signs of backing down as it continued to sink its fangs into Spriggan. The Pumpkasaur groaned in pain, he had to get rid of this snake. Vines stretch out from the base of his bulb, wrapping around the Arbok's body as the Grass type attempts to pry it loose. The Arbok finally lets go as Bel sinks her iron jaws into the snake's tail, crunching down with all her might.

Finally free from the grips of the Arbok's jaws, Spriggan opens his bulb slightly, letting out a sleep inducing powder. While the technique doesn't cause the Arbok to fall asleep instantly, it does result in it becoming rather placid. The wane in aggression is evident as the Arbok attempt to fight back, lazily striking with icy fangs that Spriggan avoids without much effort. Bel sends the Arbok crashing into the wall with a toss of her head. The snake barely manages to rise before Spriggan and Bel deliver the final blow, crashing into it with a Take Down and Iron Head.

Spriggan and Bel gained 3 levels!

With the fight over, it's finally safe for you to rush to the Ralts' aid. Jake pulls out a phone as you spray the Ralts with the antidote and undo the straps that were pinning it to the table. The Psychic type experiences some immediate relief, but it is apparent that the ordeal has taken a lot out of it. The Ralts clutches to your arm, perhaps sensing a sympathetic heart.

"Clean up will be here soon", Jake interrupts the moment, hanging up his phone. "Looks like this operation is shutdown for good. Great work handling the scientist and his Arbok, I've got a med crew coming to take care of the Ralts."

It's not long before a team of officers and medics arrive in the underground lab. Evidence is collected and the scientist and his guards are properly restrained and escorted back to the station. All of the Ralts are collected and transported to the Pokemon Center for further treatment. A nurse struggles to pry the one Ralts from your arm, eventually succeeding much to the empaths displeasure.

With everything wrapping up, Jake informs you that you're required to return to the station with him to give a witness statement. It doesn't take too long, Jake simply gets you to write down what you saw and thanks you for all your help. The investigation would continue, while they had shut down the lab, they still had to arrest anyone involved with the supply and distribution of the drug. As a thanks for your assistance, he presents you with a reward, $1000 and some dusty old TM's he procured from the evidence locker, reading TM Teleport, TM Horn Drill and TM Fissure.
As Jake goes to wish you farewell, there's a bright flash as a Ralts teleports into the room. Although it is hard to tell, it seems to be the same Ralts that you used the antidote on.

"Looks like that little fella is attached to you", laughs Jake, "I think you might have to take him with you!"




Your adventure is now over! I hope you enjoyed it, sorry for it being a bit scrappy. You may capture the Ralts if you so choose, it is a lvl 14 Male and knows the moves Toxic and Venoshock due to its traumatic experience.
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 03:06 PM   #281
Raves
Brains over Brawn.
 
Raves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Posts: 1,608
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Raves- With the mad scientist knocked unconscious, you now simply had to tame the Arbok and liberate the last Ralts. Despite it's trainer no longer being conscious, the Arbok showed no signs of backing down as it continued to sink its fangs into Spriggan. The Pumpkasaur groaned in pain, he had to get rid of this snake. Vines stretch out from the base of his bulb, wrapping around the Arbok's body as the Grass type attempts to pry it loose. The Arbok finally lets go as Bel sinks her iron jaws into the snake's tail, crunching down with all her might.

Finally free from the grips of the Arbok's jaws, Spriggan opens his bulb slightly, letting out a sleep inducing powder. While the technique doesn't cause the Arbok to fall asleep instantly, it does result in it becoming rather placid. The wane in aggression is evident as the Arbok attempt to fight back, lazily striking with icy fangs that Spriggan avoids without much effort. Bel sends the Arbok crashing into the wall with a toss of her head. The snake barely manages to rise before Spriggan and Bel deliver the final blow, crashing into it with a Take Down and Iron Head.

Spriggan and Bel gained 3 levels!

With the fight over, it's finally safe for you to rush to the Ralts' aid. Jake pulls out a phone as you spray the Ralts with the antidote and undo the straps that were pinning it to the table. The Psychic type experiences some immediate relief, but it is apparent that the ordeal has taken a lot out of it. The Ralts clutches to your arm, perhaps sensing a sympathetic heart.

"Clean up will be here soon", Jake interrupts the moment, hanging up his phone. "Looks like this operation is shutdown for good. Great work handling the scientist and his Arbok, I've got a med crew coming to take care of the Ralts."

It's not long before a team of officers and medics arrive in the underground lab. Evidence is collected and the scientist and his guards are properly restrained and escorted back to the station. All of the Ralts are collected and transported to the Pokemon Center for further treatment. A nurse struggles to pry the one Ralts from your arm, eventually succeeding much to the empaths displeasure.

With everything wrapping up, Jake informs you that you're required to return to the station with him to give a witness statement. It doesn't take too long, Jake simply gets you to write down what you saw and thanks you for all your help. The investigation would continue, while they had shut down the lab, they still had to arrest anyone involved with the supply and distribution of the drug. As a thanks for your assistance, he presents you with a reward, $1000 and some dusty old TM's he procured from the evidence locker, reading TM Teleport, TM Horn Drill and TM Fissure.
As Jake goes to wish you farewell, there's a bright flash as a Ralts teleports into the room. Although it is hard to tell, it seems to be the same Ralts that you used the antidote on.

"Looks like that little fella is attached to you", laughs Jake, "I think you might have to take him with you!"




Your adventure is now over! I hope you enjoyed it, sorry for it being a bit scrappy. You may capture the Ralts if you so choose, it is a lvl 14 Male and knows the moves Toxic and Venoshock due to its traumatic experience.
The clearly incensed Arbok continued to proverbially stand defiant as it continued to put pressure on Spriggan as the grass pokemon moaned from the fiery nature, and on hearing her trainer she whipped out a pair of vines, which then began to constrict around the serpent's body in an attempt to make it relinquish the grip. Fortunately for the Pumpkasaur, Bel's own metallic jaws slammed shut on the tail end, securely gripping and crushing down and forcing the snake to let go. Shaking the few embers off, the toad's gourd opened a little, releasing a powder of narcotics into the face.

Whether due to rage or otherwise, the Arbok didn't succumb to sleep but was nevertheless sedated enough to allow Spriggan to nimbly dive out of the way of an incoming ice fang, leaving them completely open. "Seize the opportunity now, Bel," Hephae commanded as the Mawile hopped over the tail and used momentum to lash around and send the poison type crashing into the wall, stunning it. Eyes met, and as the Arbok slowly rose, it was met with a hefty tackle to the body, buckling for the fairy to slam his head full force into the softer cobra's. It fell to the ground and made no effort to get back up.

Wasting no time the woman strode swiftly to the stricken Ralts and administered the antidote before withdrawing a small utility blade and cutting the straps loose while Jake pulled a phone out, doubtless to radio in support. She looked down at the unfortunate empath as it clung to her in exhaustion, and despite her rather cold exterior she knew what the youth needed was proper care. Bringing her other arm around to to cradle the pokemon, she turned to her own pair. "Good coordination, you two."

Spriggan gave a cheery nod while Bel simply stood by and folded his arms, staring at the spilled liquid and scientist with disgust as Jake approached and relayed the news that help was on the way to clean up.

A while passed, during which the group made their way to the station for witness statements. She wasn't a fan of the authorities, they always seemed to probe into business they had no right probing into. Despite this fact, her efforts weren't unrewarded. Both Bel and Spriggan had learned from this ordeal, and Jake had given her a notable cash sum and some hard to find discs with some interesting moves. While she hadn't learned much about the key, she had her suspicions, but this was pushed to the side for the private eye.

As the pair gave their farewells, Spriggan having returned to her ball to recuperate and Bel standing by as always, a flash caught their attention. It was clearly the Ralts from before, and as Jake had a hearty laugh regarding the arrival, Hephae was of sound mind as she produced a psychic ball from a pocket and approached the small pokemon.

"Well then, I think that we can afford to have another hand around here," she said, with a rare smile as the small pokemon was booped gently on the head with the orb, which merely trembled before locking shut to confirm the capture. With a nod, she and Bel felt it safe to leave the city, and to test to see if her thoughts on the key were as she thought.


Picking up $1000, the TMs Teleport, Horn Drill and Fissure, as well as the aforementioned Male Ralts. Much thanks for the journey TKF.
__________________
Stale Water.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 11:39 PM   #282
Median Dia
Phantump Thief of Luck(?)
 
Median Dia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The West Side (of the world)
Posts: 1,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Medmana- Having gathered and learned all you can from Freya, you regather your team and set them to new tasks. Tobu and Elenchos were to scout ahead but keep their heads down, the last thing you needed was them getting into a battle without your guidance. The pair would navigate across the rooftops, hopefully the elevated position would assist them in both locating the church and keeping themselves concealed from the many eyes that would be looking out for them. Meanwhile Louise and yourself weave through the streets towards your destination, intent on finding an unexpected way inside the abandoned place of worship.

Tobu and Elenchos scramble down off the rooftops as you reach the end of the alley you had been travelling down. The buildings in this section of the city seemed to be abandoned, which was quite strange considering there didn't appear to be anything particularly wrong with them. The two Pokemon look a little concerned. The church stood behind them, occupying the entirety of the adjacent block. The massive stone structure loomed over the buildings surrounding it. Stain glass windows had been replaced with wooden boards, crude and intimidating looking gargoyles lined the roof. Tobu pointed up to the gargoyles, insisting you look closer. A second, more concentrated look at the gargoyles reveals them to be something else entirely. A few of them appear to be Gligars, resting motionless but with their eyes peeled on the surrounding areas like stoic sentinels. The ones closer to the ground appear to be Mankey, also remaining motionless as they stand watch over the church. Getting past the ever watching eyes of the Gligar and Mankey would prove to be quite a task indeed.
The chapel itself wasn't especially impressive, at least in its current dilapidated state. What had once been impressive (if perhaps second-rate) stained glass windows where now shattered and boarded over, any paint that may have once been on the outside walls had long since been worn away by the elements... Chroma couldn't help but wonder if the Crystalline Cathedral would one day end up like this if anything terrible happened to both her and Amicae. She certainly hoped not- she had put a lot of effort into designing that building's own stained glass windows!

Despite the decay that was evident throughout the place, certain aspects seemed to be oddly... untouched. The gargoyles didn't seem to have any cracks on them, and not a single one seemed to have had a piece break off. Which was odd, considering that they had a sort of overly simplistic design that suggested that they were made by novice craftsmen. Louise had apparently noticed the discrepancy herself, judging from the fact that she had gone into a defensive stance for some reason. And then Tobu urged her to look more closely at the figures, finally revealing the truth.

Those weren't cheaply made gargoyles.

Those were pokemon on guard duty.

"I was expecting something, but... aren't those a bit much...?" the magician muttered as she gave up on trying to count them all. Sneaking past the mankey probably wouldn't be too hard, even for her, but gligar were nocturnal hunters- Elen was the only one of them who could get past them in any sort of reliable manner, and they couldn't afford to waste energy scuffling with small fry, if Freya's warnings were anything to go by. She recalled Louise and Tobu, then motioned for the inkay to listen closely.

"Alright, here's the plan. I need you to slip into the building undetected to the best of your ability, then use Ally Switch on me and rejoin us as soon as you can. Ready?" A quiet chirp confirmed that Elen was both present and understanding the situation. "Alright, then away you go!"

Hopefully, this will go off without a hitch.
__________________


Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 05:39 AM   #283
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,706
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Gemini Spark- Time passes quickly as you work with the thug in order to get to the warehouse on time. He informs you of a jeep he had parked near the ranch, Wendy had prevented him from getting to it before but it would be more than capable of holding all of them bar Wendy. You take the quads back to the ranch, Wendy keeps a close eye on the thug the entire time, there was still a chance he would try and get away. However he seems to be on the level, he leads you to his jeep and you all pile in and head off towards the city. The Salamence soars over head, keeping a watchful eye on vehicle as it steers through the marsh.

"All of you except for the girl will probably want to get in the back before we get there", suggested the thug as you approached the city. The rear of the jeep was covered by a canopy, you and your Pokemon would be able to hide in there until it was time to reveal yourselves. The jeep comes to a stop just outside the city. "The warehouse isn't far away now", the man looks at his watch, "we've got about ten minutes, if you're going to finalize your plan, do it now."

"This is it Hyrem", Emily murmurs. "If we can't save my parents, I don't know what I'll do." You could see tears welling in her eyes, perhaps this was all becoming too real for her? "How should we do this?"
True to his word, the thug escorted Emily and Hyrem, along with their Pokemon, towards the warehouse, with Wendy flying above so she could watch over everyone. "All of you except for the girl will probably want to get in the back before we get there," he said, which Hyrem, Nissa, and Henrietta were all able to do even given the evolved forms of the two Pokemon. Hyrem peeked out from under the tarp and saw where they had stopped. "The warehouse isn't far away now..we've got about ten minutes, if you're going to finalize your plan, do it now," warned the thug.

"This is it Hyrem. If we can't save my parents, I don't know what I'll do..." cried Emily, and Hyrem knew even more that he had to help her succeed here. As she asked, "How should we do this?" he simply closed his eyes and breathed calmly, opening up communication between him and his Salamence above. *This is gonna be a tough one, I can feel it, so I'm letting you be my big battle Pokemon here. First, though, you've gotta find a good place close by to hide, and when I need you I'll give you the signal; you'll recognize it when you hear it.* Once he heard acknowledgement inside his mind he opened his eyes and looked at Emily.

"Don't worry, Wendy'll come through for us! Just try to talk it out with that Trent guy, and if that doesn't work I'll play this," and he pulls out his trusty White Flute to show Emily; it was something that Wendy would have heard him play quite a few times, plus its distinctive tones may attract other wild Pokemon to cause more chaos, if not outright fight against Trent Connors and his men. Its main purpose, however, would be to call Wendy from wherever she was, maybe even from somewhere their foe would least expect a Salamence to come from! "For now, we'll stay hidden, wait a minute before trying to sneak up, and wait for our chance to pop out and get the drop on them! ...Okay, you'd better get going, Emily, you don't want to be late. And Emily? Good luck." "Grovyle." "Frog frog," the two Pokemon added, both ready to open the back door once they were sure no one else was around.
__________________


Avatar made by din-of-hyrule
Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 08:40 PM   #284
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,207
Medmana- In order to get through the ranks of guards who surrounded the church, you knew you had to be stealthy. You recall all your Pokemon, except for your sneaky infiltrator Elen. The Inkay was currently invisible to the naked eye and you hoped he’d be able to remain silent enough to get inside the church and Ally Switch you in. Almost 10 minutes pass and you start to get concerned, but then the world suddenly seems to flash and your surroundings change in an instant.

Elen had done it, you were inside the church! You find yourself inside a small storage room, mostly occupied by dusty junk. You begin to wait for Elen’s return, but no more than a minute passes before you hear the clashing of feet on hardwood. The door bursts open as you are set upon by an army of Mankey and Gligar, who quickly overpower you and knock you unconscious. As your vision fades, you’re left wondering how they’d managed to find you so quickly, when they obviously couldn’t locate Elen when he had infiltrated the church.

You gasp for air as you regain consciousness. Quickly surveying your surroundings, you realize you’re in the main chamber of the church. The pews are filled with an array of urban Pokemon. Rattatas, Raticates, Lillipups, Herdiers, Meowths, Purrloins, as well as the Mankey and Gligar that had so brutally apprehended you. The altar has been ‘alter’ed into a makeshift throne, that houses the hulking white and purple figure. The large Simian fans itself lightly as it watches your every move. Surrounding the altered altar is a collection of food and stolen goods. Wallets, jewellery and numerous shiny objects. Looking up towards the stain glass windows, you notice a small, Inkay sized ripple. It seemed Elen was still looking over you, but you were in a room full of Pokemon, you had to think carefully now.


Gemini Spark- Wendy gets the signal, she retreats to an unknown position, prepared to strike as soon as you gave her the signal. That signal would be the sound of your White Flute, something she would easily recognise. Connors’ thug quickly ushers Emily out of the jeep as you arrive at the warehouse. Meanwhile, you choose to remain hidden, conserving the element of surprise for when you knew what you were up against.

“About time you got here!” You hear a familiar voice shout out, it was the same voice from the phone call earlier. “You nearly ruined the family reunion”, Connors chuckled, “welcome young lady, its Emily isn’t it?”

“Where are my parents you Ekans!” You hear Emily erupt, “you’re going to pay for this, there is no way you can get away with this!”

Connors continued to chuckle, “you ignorant girl, I’ve gotten away with this more than once, you can’t get anywhere in this world without a little extortion. Machamp! Machoke! Bring in the girl’s parents so we can get this meeting started.” You now had the identities of two Pokemon confirmed. From what you could tell, there were no other people or Pokemon present. “Ah, Mr and Mrs Bridge, I hope my Pokemon kept you comfortable. You’ll see that I’ve taken your daughter hostage now as well, so how about you sign away the deed to your property and we can wrap this up before anyone gets hurt? You hear no response, other than some muffled moans. “Ah, I see that you’ve finally come to your senses, just sign here and this can all be over.

“No!”, cries Emily, “don’t do it dad, you don’t have to do it!”
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:12 AM   #285
Naruxami
A total disappointment
 
Naruxami's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 496
morningstar

Always kind, that's how many would describe you. Thinking about others before yourself, you rushed after Ben. You could hear his footsteps slowly getting quieter as he got further and further away from you. As you approached the foot of the stairs, you couldn't help but notice the glaring darkness that was surrounding the entirety of the hole. You hoped that Ben had not been foolish enough to run down into these depths without a light source... but you assumed that that was the last thing on his mind with his precious Pokemon in danger. Releasing your Litwick from it's Pokeball you began to run down the stairs, hearing what sounded like water.

Wait... what?

As you hit the bottom of the stairs you noticed a low layer of water covering the floor. It seems that the basement may have flooded at some point. Grabbing Palimer in one hand and Croquette in the other, you wade through the shallow water. Although nothing on you, only reaching around your knees, it would certainly completely cover the small candle. As you walk, you spot Ben, staring at the hole that had come through the ceiling where his precious Cleffa had fallen through.

"Treasure?" He called, an urgency in his voice. You felt your heart drop as you realized that the Cleffa had probably fallen into the water. You rushed over to Ben, allowing his to use Palimer's light to search through the water. Ben frantically flings his hands under the water, trying to unearth the small Cleffa. Instead, he finds himself grabbing something. He looks up at you for a moment before tugging at whatever he found, pulling away what looks to be a rotting old board.

"Oh my god.." He murmurs, pulling up a small locked box from underneath the floorboard. He drops his head and lets out a few quiet sniffles and a small chuckle. "I guess she was right." He laughs slightly, wiping a few stray tears from his face. "Oh Treasure... I'm so sorry."

You feel your heart sinking, but something isn't adding up here. Treasure was no where to be found, but she had certainly fallen through this hole. You stand up slowly and look around, feeling Croquette begin to fuss in your arms. You look around, spotting nothing at first but then noticing a small crack in the wall, coated in some greyish looking sludge. You direct Ben's attention to the hole, and he slowly crawls over --- peering into it.

"Treasure!" He suddenly calls, his voice full of relief. You sigh in relief as he starts dismantling the wall to allow the two of you better access at the small Cleffa. You slowly move towards him, hearing a somewhat angry sounding voice.

"Goom..." It murmurs, becoming louder the more boards Ben rips off.

"Cleff!" Calls Treasure, struggling in a small webbing made of the same sludge you saw before. As Ben tears off one more board, a horde of Goomy rush towards you --- three in total.

"Goomy, goom!" They all stand protectively in front of Treasure, assuming you're here to hurt her. Ben sticks his hand deeper to grab Treasure but one of the Goomy chomps down and bites it.

"Ow!" Calls Ben, yanking his hand away. "That hurt!"

These Goomy are very protective of poor Treasure, they must have rescued her. What do you do?


Snope

As your Togepi waggled it's finger at the unsuspecting glutton, you noticed a vine slowly work it's way out of the ground, it's grassing roots slowly tying knots around the feet of your criminal Munchlax. As they tightened, the Munchlax groaned in pain before the Grass Knots pulled forward and tripped it before retreated back into the ground. Due to the mass of the Munchlax, the little knots packed quite the punch. But the creature wasn't defeated quite yet. It seemed that it had more tricks up it's sleeve, but it's stomach was growling loudly.

"Munch..." It groaned, slowly extending it's hand and balling it into a first before hitting itself on the stomach and burping out your Pecha Berries in an attempt to Recycle them. Your eyes lit up upon seeing your Pecha Berries once again, only to watch the Munchlax gobble them back up in a rushed frenzy. It patted it's stomach proudly, content with the meal it had just consumed. It slowly moved forward and licked the pink juices off of it's lips, seemingly mocking you for trying so desperately to get them back. It slowly moved it's finger once again, for a while nothing happened and the Munchlax looked around worriedly. All of the sudden, it's face changed and it let out a burp, it's mouth flinging open and spraying Acid at your poor Togepi's face.

Although Meringue has taken a few hits, the Munchlax is looking noticably worse. Once good hit should finish it off! What do you do?
Naruxami is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.