UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction

Old 01-25-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Management of Art Requests

Art! Requests!

There are a lot of artists here at UPN, so here is the official thread to make and take requests. Remember: if you're making a request here, anybody will be able to take it. No more than one ongoing request from one person at a time. If you want to change your request, say so when you do, and make sure nobody's taken it.

If you're taking a request, quote the requester's post and state clearly that you are taking it. If you take a request, please at least start soon after taking it, because I would hate to have to reassign a request.

You can ask for a large, intricate piece (although that will take a long time!) or a small one. Just be specific in what you want so whoever takes your request doesn't have to ask you again to elaborate.

On this subject, I'm going to speak for Daisy here and say that the entirety of her current request queue is cleared. She's going to be mad at me but seriously she has way too fucking much on her plate. Don't be a dick and request a battle cut from her when somebody else has already requested one and she has the normal requests of everyone else to deal with.

If you specifically want a request from Daisy, post in her artitorium. Not TO. Don't PM or VM her. Posting in her artitorium will keep things neater.

[i can't believe all of the things they say about me]

Last edited by Copygoo; 02-08-2012 at 09:48 PM.
Copygoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:50 PM   #2
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Altaria

:< Just reposting this here. Ignore the numbers, I'm too lazy to edit them...

D: I really wanted to finish these, and maybe I will eventually if no other artists take them for themselves.

...If you still want me to be the one to draw for you, just ask again in my artitorium. It's hard for me to say no. >_>;

4. For Roglef

Spoiler: show
WANTS A BANNER INSTEAD

Well I was thinking of doing a kind of split screen thing like in the game (I don't know if you've played it or not, so here is a pic).

But it doesn't have to be nearly as complex in the background or anything. Just neku in the bottom fighting something simple (like maybe even just one of those jellyfish or a pokemon), and then I thought about having Lucario on the top side fighting something else simple, or maybe a pokemon.

Again, it doesn't have to be crazy as far as the backgrounds or anything. Do you think you would be able to do something like this? Here is a better picture of neku.

Hmmmm. Well, could you do a Blaziken just being awesome instead? Maybe like this?

Well the game has pins that you use on the bottom screen which are those 4 circles. Maybe they could be like a poke,great,ultra,and timer ball or something? and he could be trying to catch one? Like with the red capture beam coming out of a pokeball he has (if you know what I mean?).

I saw the background and it was crazy complex, so maybe something something like a simplified version of Castelia's gym in the anime? Like this

5. For Sneezy

[For the trainer, looks like this, but with a thinner face down to a pointed chin, and some nice insomnia circles. Dark brown hair, and make the clothes dark, though they don't need to be black. Holding a sword that looks like this.

Have the trainer riding a Ponyta, with yellow eyes, a pure white coat, and dark purple flames, to give it a rather demonic look.

Finally a Sabley riding on the trainer's back, peering over his shoulder.

And a nice swamp background would be nice.

Please and thank you~

6. For Kairne -IN PROCCES BY DAISY

WANTS A BANNER INSTEAD

I don't mind waiting awhile at all. I just wanted to get my Dragonair before I used it. My idea is a Crystal cavern, similar to the original Dark Dragonair card, with me reading a book and a Dragonair and Umbreon near me, Dragonair on a crystal and Umbreon with lavender rings nibbling on one of the crystals. And the Dragonair an icy lavender-blue, like this, but a bit darker

Best reference for hair
Another pic
Another
And another, a favorite
A more clear shot of body size and shape

I am about 1.85 m in height, 131.5 kg in weight, so I'm kinda fat. Waist about 110 cm around, broad shoulders. I like my hair the bronzy-blond color it is right now.

As for clothes, I'd like a long sleeve dark green shirt, a pale pink tee over it, and a black vest, open-fronted, over it. grey/black jeans, rolled cuffs, and black jump boots. oblong rectangular glasses, either a slight lavender tint, or no tint at all. If it's not too much...

And the book I read, I'd prefer it have a pentagram on it, and I'd prefer to have a silver chain necklace with a small lock on the front, not a choker, but a nice collar-type necklace

I thought of something, actually, for mine. Dewott, wielding a sword like the Swordsman of Landstar's. Me (hoping you still have the pics of me), wielding a falchion, sparring with him. Background is a simple meadow, littered with stones. Preferably me with a medium-short, bronzed mohawk (and shorter hair), and similar outfit to what is earlier described

7. For Celebi151

Thanks! Sorry for taking so long to reply. I would like me in the picture, dressed exactly like a Psychic from BW. I should be at night, under a full moon, in a mountain area. A Murkrow will be flying overhead(I know how much you enjoy drawing birds) and an Umbreon will be by my side. I hope this is descriptive enough.

8. For Charminions

Oh it's no problem, I don't mind waiting and thanks!

I'd like an avatar of a badass Blaziken and a 15 year old boy with tanned skin nexted to him. The boy has long black silky hair, something like this. A black t-shirt with a fiery skull design (just a skull surrounded by fire). Black ripped jeans if you draw the bottom part of them too. Both the Blaziken and the boy with a shady/evil look in their eyes. The background can be something that can help them look more evil. Maybe in the night time or something. If that's too hard a badass, evil Blaziken with badass, evil background is fine.

Thanks again!

9. For Ethereal

WANTS A BANNER INSTEAD

A Spinarak, Mime Jr, and Litwick playing together. the rest is up to you

10. For TheNthDoctor

Would you be able to draw a Murkrow sending a Twister at a Druddigon? The location is the Golden Saucer from FF VII and as the twister hits the druddigon, it also picks up Cotton Candy and becomes a Cotton Candy Twister (this was how it was described in my battle with Poke_Hunter)

11. For Unownmew

Hmm, I'm having an identity crisis. I want to request something, but I don't know what.
Something to represent my steampunk side, my assassin side, or my pokemon side (My username, or a trainer?) Or just a nice work of art in general.
*thinking*

Lets go with my alter-ego pokemon trainer, slightly modified, next to my favorite pokemon, Gardevoir
My normal alter-ego trainer, is a serious, dark clothed older teen with a black hood and cape. (Spawned from a sprite splice of Lance and a Magma Grunt, I did myself)

I'm thinking, keep the cape, but put the hood down (black hair, nothing wild, with a serious expression on the face). A broad loose belt (the kind that hangs slanted on the waist) with a pokeball peeking from the back, and boot-quality shoes. If you can find a way to incorporate a gold pocketwatch chain, I'd love that too, just don't do a vest unless it looks good with the cape and the color scheme.
Colors of the clothes can be of your choice, but please stay within cool and darker colors for the main pieces. Any adornment may use brighter or warmer colors if they look good. Pose is up to you, but please make it look confident and cool, whatever looks good to you.

For the Gardevoir next to the trainer, eyes slightly narrowed in a serious expression, battle-ready pose, readying a small but chaotic and powerful psychic-energy-style shadowball with one hand for release. Please have at least one of her legs visible (partly or mostly, your choice), and a slightly better developed chest then stock Gardevoir pictures. (nothing really big, just noticeable.)

*looks back*
That's a lot of details. >_> Feel free to adjust them to fit better with what you can do, or make it look more attractive then I described (I'm poor at imaging things), mostly I want the feel carried over to the picture, so I tried to convey the feeling as best I could through the details I listed. (Serious and combative) Make sure to have fun with it though.

12. For Maple Pichu

U-um... Could I have one with Woobat? Perhaps Woobat with a coffee cup? >///<

13. Blaze wants a battlecut

14. Talon wants a battlecut

Hi, I'm Daisy!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
TP-131 SP- 64.5/96.5 (5SP to Deh, 5SP to FW, 5SP to Desert Spirit, 8.5SP to Fallen Icarus, 10SP to Kyro12, 8SP to Charminions, 10 to aposteriori)
SHUCKS I GOTTA FIX THIS SOMETIME
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Credits to Charm for making this!

Come, my birdies!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!!

Thanks Pingu for being so nice and making me this~

Credit to TheKnightsFury for the sprite!

Fear my abnormally large signature~

Be Positive Ref~ I <3 you, Lonely Cubone and those who eval'd me~

Last edited by DaisyInari; 02-08-2012 at 05:17 PM.
DaisyInari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #3
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Maple, if it's alright with you I will pick up the request that you had given Daisy. I can whip something up by tomorrow.

Do you mind if I do it in pixel art or would you prefer smooth lines?

Old 01-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #4
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

It's been said before by both myself and some others ever since the new Equiall rules rolled in years ago, so I suppose now's a time as good as any.

My request is: I need a new signature image for the Ground Zero Gym. Due to the sheer amount of Pokemon this will include (I currently possess every single legal fully-evolved Poison-type), I won't mind either a collection of sprites instead of a sketch, or just a sketch of me with the badge symbol. Beggars cannae be choosers.
Shadowshocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #5
unownmew
Banned

Send a message via MSN to unownmew
Hmm, While I'm not too partial to who does my request, I did like Daisy's style and wanted her expertise, which is why I requested with her.

If someone else wants to do it, my only requests be that it be drawn smoothly and proportionate, and look very good, not some random paint sketch, or pixel art. Preferably in a style similar to hers.
unownmew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:57 PM   #6
phoopes
Double Dragon

>Daisy

You overwork yourself.

I will edit with a request later. It has something to do with spriting, but I'm not exactly sure what I want yet.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #7
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
It's been said before by both myself and some others ever since the new Equiall rules rolled in years ago, so I suppose now's a time as good as any.

My request is: I need a new signature image for the Ground Zero Gym. Due to the sheer amount of Pokemon this will include (I currently possess every single legal fully-evolved Poison-type), I won't mind either a collection of sprites instead of a sketch, or just a sketch of me with the badge symbol. Beggars cannae be choosers.
Give me an Hour, and you'll have that Sprite Banner.

EDIT: Okay make that an Hour and a Half. Can't WBG, so that'll have to be done by someone else, but here's the raw form.

Last edited by JustAnotherUser; 01-27-2012 at 12:38 PM.
JustAnotherUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #8
TheNthDoctor
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyInari View Post
10. For TheNthDoctor

Would you be able to draw a Murkrow sending a Twister at a Druddigon? The location is the Golden Saucer from FF VII and as the twister hits the druddigon, it also picks up Cotton Candy and becomes a Cotton Candy Twister (this was how it was described in my battle with Poke_Hunter)

Since Daisy is busy and i dont want her over worked, can someone draw this for me please
TheNthDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:44 AM   #9
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

Started working on Maple's thing, had a busy day of school, then beach, then pizza, then Scott Pilgrim, then Sonic, but I did start. Should be able to finish tomorrow.

Old 01-28-2012, 04:16 AM   #10
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copygoo View Post
Started working on Maple's thing, had a busy day of school, then beach, then pizza, then Scott Pilgrim, then Sonic, but I did start. Should be able to finish tomorrow.
Your life sounds freaking awesome.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:04 AM   #11
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Can I please get a trainer sprite done by whomever can? The sprite should be a young man, a little on the heavy side, with short brown hair. Preferably wearing a pair of jeans/blue pants and a light purple shirt.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:58 AM   #12
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke_Hunter View Post
Give me an Hour, and you'll have that Sprite Banner.

EDIT: Okay make that an Hour and a Half. Can't WBG, so that'll have to be done by someone else, but here's the raw form.
Awww, you even got Angel's colours right. That'll be sufficient, PH; thanks.
Shadowshocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:12 PM   #13
Copygoo
超高校級 写真師

ergh

Okay Maple I did your thing.

>>

I think I'll stick to the pixel brush.

Old 01-31-2012, 12:18 PM   #14
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Altaria

:> It's not really that important, but I'd appreciate it if someone made a sprite banner with my current ASB squad. I still have my old one, but it's a bit outdated xd I have a link to my summary in my sig, to make it easier for anyone who decides to do this =3=

I'd prefer if it was transparent (I'd do this myself but ever since Sai!trial expired I can't do it anymore), but if not, make it match the Black Smart bg please! Sorry Dark Umbreon/Halloween, you just make my eyes hurt too much ;_;

Hi, I'm Daisy!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
TP-131 SP- 64.5/96.5 (5SP to Deh, 5SP to FW, 5SP to Desert Spirit, 8.5SP to Fallen Icarus, 10SP to Kyro12, 8SP to Charminions, 10 to aposteriori)
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Old 01-31-2012, 12:21 PM   #15
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
I'll take the duty for that, Daisy.

Do you want Peanut and Nyx as a Xatu and Honchkrow, because they will be when they level to your level anyway?
KAIRNE I WILL RIP OFF YOUR SCROTUM AND FEED IT TO YOU THROUGH A FUCKING SWIRLY STRAW.

Last edited by Slash; 01-31-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:25 PM   #16
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Altaria

:'D That's be great, thanks so much<3 Don't forget, they're all shiny! \o/

Hi, I'm Daisy!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Old 01-31-2012, 12:27 PM   #17
Slash
Silver LO

All shiny? Gotcha
KAIRNE I WILL RIP OFF YOUR SCROTUM AND FEED IT TO YOU THROUGH A FUCKING SWIRLY STRAW.

Old 01-31-2012, 12:39 PM   #18
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Since Maple apparently doesn't understand the basic concept of manners, I shall thank Copy in her stead.

She saved the picture and has it tucked in with her other favorite pictures. :3
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:42 PM   #19
Slash
Silver LO

phew! I was afraid I'd have to doublepost.

Here is the banner, Daisy:

Old 01-31-2012, 02:13 PM   #20
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Altaria

xd Such interesting colors~ Y u so green, Mismagius?

Thanks sooooooo much Kairne, I really appreciate it~

TO THE USER CP!

Hi, I'm Daisy!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Old 01-31-2012, 03:05 PM   #21
Slash
Silver LO

No problem, Daisy. It's good to know I can at least contribute to the art on UPN, even if I'm nowhere near the Daisy/Copy/yuki/Emp/Hana/SS level. I do what I can do.

Incidentally, I also happen to know that Kind knows a thing or two about anime/game-ish badges. He can sprite badges uber-pawnzly!... Or, something like that.

Old 01-31-2012, 04:22 PM   #22
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

>Kairne listing artistic members
If you need quick yet decent spritework (e.g. Custom Trainers, Recolours, Fusions) done, I'm your man.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:03 AM   #23
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

If I can, I'd like to request Daisy to do this request, as I know she'll be able to fit the standard I'm looking for in this. Sorry Copy ;;. I like your style, but its not what I'm looking for in this request.

Oh god incoming hate for overworking Daisy.

Personally I don't mind when this gets done. I'm in no rush, and Daisy doesn't have to rush to do it, I'm well aware that there are others in line.

Well my request is as follows:

If its okay, I'd like to get a picture of two pokemon; Gallade, and Bisharp. They're having a one on one battle, and they have just been brought into close quarters, their blades both in contact, and both trying to overpower eachother with their blades. I'd like it to be quite close up, enough to show their facial expressions, but still see their struggle. Bisharp is smirking, and seems to have the upper hand, whilst Gallade has a more stressful look on his face, but still looks pretty serious. The setting behind them would be a desert scenario.

If you can, I'd like there to be a Black/Dark Red aura around Bisharps Blade, and a Dark Blue/Light Blue aura around Gallades.

If you can't do this for any reason, just let me know.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:19 AM   #24
Slash
Silver LO

@PH my apologies. I was just doing a quick, dirty rough list.

I can't do much in the way of scratching, but I can do some fusion-y pieces.

Old 02-05-2012, 04:28 AM   #25
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
Can we make requests in here?
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction