• Missingno. Master, Seviper: 500 HP
  • Sneaze, Dusknoir: 400 HP
  • CCK, Oddish: 300 HP
  • Meetan, Zubat: 500 HP
  • Zelphon, Eevee: 300 HP
  • Yuki, Zigzagoon: 500 HP
  • myahoo, Cyndaquil: 500 HP
  • Raves, Zangoose: 400 HP

The trainers see Wigglytuff as they arive on the island. It seems harmless enough, but they have a job to do. Alice's dynamax band begins to glow.
Dynamax Initiative:
Alice, Zubat
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Thursday, June 11th to place your order.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 08:32 AM   #2
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
The arrival to the scene gave Alex something of a feeling of unease, mostly due to the presence of that very large Wigglytuff. He'd known that they could reach that size naturally with some very large guts, but seeing one standing that size without the imminent threat of spontaneous deflation and the noise they made when doing so still put him on edge. Nevertheless, he had a job to do, and while he didn't pay too much heed to the other trainers and pokemon gathered, he sent out the subject in question, who emerged with her tongue out, ready to feast and a grin on her face.

That grin very quickly turned upside down as she realised what the situation was, and as she looked around to Alex indignified, her frown of unimpression spoke louder than words. Giving a very deep sigh, the furball nevertheless awaited his commentary, sulking.

"No, you're not getting away with it that easily this time, Totsuka. You want your candyland food, you'll have to beat up that Wigglytuff there who threatens to eat it all. Knock em down to size with your claws."

Giving a considerable length of muttering, the Zangoose nevertheless looked around disinterested at her so-called companions as Alex stood there, arms folded. She could see a fat ghost, a small plant thing, a couple of brown rats, a green flying rat, some sort of shrew on fire, and a Seviper.

The latter of these seemed very incensed for some reason, staring madly at her, but she paid little heed, as if the presence of a mortal nemesis of her species didn't faze her, and instead decided to just hit the bunny a couple of times and make it look as if she's being active so the annoying walking corpse would stop pestering her and she could grab some floss.

---

We'll open the fight up and go for a Throat Chop (80 BP). No, it won't do much damage, but right now we're on support.

Last edited by Raves; 06-14-2020 at 06:07 PM.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 08:46 AM   #3
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Alright, Weed, show her your Sludge Bombl! (90 BP)
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 08:50 AM   #4
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
Helping Hand (0 BP) um up!

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 09:24 AM   #5
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

That's a pretty big bunny... Looks like it's got some fancy moves, but can it groove? After all, we've a few tricks up our sleeve too... So let's start things off with a SKILL SWAP (0 BP), whoo!

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 06-09-2020 at 10:03 PM.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 02:30 AM   #6
Sneaze
Mrow?

Sludge Bomb (90 BP).

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 09:07 PM   #7
myahoo
Soul Badge

Alright, Wildfire, let's try to make things difficult for it with a Toxic (0 BP)!
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 05:09 PM   #8
Meetan
Soul Badge

Dynamaxing Zoey, 'cause it's time to show off how cool a Zubat can really be! <3 Using Max Ooze via Venoshock (65 BP + potential poison boost)
Old 06-10-2020, 05:10 PM   #9
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Initially, Keith and Willa both seemed quite confident as more and more Trainers showed up, intent on tackling this Wigglytuff alongside them. However, at one point, Keith happened to look at Marvolo, and his confident grin vanished like a frightened Kecleon. "Oh, no," he murmured, looking around. As he saw Alex, his eyes widened, the reality of what must be happening dawning on him. "Oh, no. Oh, surely he didn't..."

"Didn't what?" Willa inquired quietly.

"Look at Marv," Keith whispered back, pointing to his Seviper. The Poison-type looked more alert than ever, flicking his tongue out as though sniffing for something. There was a crazed look of fury in his eyes, a look Keith had seen before, a look that only meant one thing; there was a Zangoose in the vicinity.

"What's gotten into him?" Willa murmured.

"I think Alex brought Totsuka," Keith hissed. "OK, we gotta get out of here," he stated, reaching for the Christmas Ball on his belt.

Willa raised an eyebrow. "Are you kidding?" she asked bluntly.

"No," Keith replied just as bluntly. "Willa, you've never seen Marv like this- there is no controlling, no reasoning with a Seviper who's caught the scent of a Zangoose. I can't even get Marv to listen to me when he's set his mind on killing one."

"...kill it... who brought it here?" Marvolo was hissing menacingly, a crazed tone to his voice as he glared around at the various Trainers. "Kill the Zangoose. Kill the Zangoose! KILL THE ZANGOOSE!!! AHAHA-"

"Marvolo!"

Marvolo wheeled his head around, seething with fury, looking murderous at the mortality of his maniacal monologue- said interruption having come from none other than Willa, no less! Keith, likewise, turned to look at Willa. "...Willa, I love you, and mean no disrespect with this, but have you lost your mind?" he squeaked fearfully.

"We shall both soon find out," Willa murmured back, not taking her eyes off of Marvolo. "Marvolo. Over here," she said sternly.

"Seeeeeee..." Marvolo hissed threateningly as he slithered over to Willa, towering over her.

Willa folded her arms, maintaining eye contact with the Seviper. "You will stop this at once," she said firmly. "The enemy is the Wigglytuff."

"The enemy is Zangoose!" Marvolo exclaimed. "The enemy has always been Zangoose! And if you intend to stand in my way, then that makes you an enemy as well!" he added, brandishing his bladed tail.

"Oh, hell, no!" Keith exclaimed. At the sound of his Seviper threatening Willa's life, Keith sprang into action, stepping in front of Willa as though to shield her. Willa, however, gently moved Keith aside, to his great surprise.

"Would you really, though?" Willa asked quietly, not once breaking eye contact. "Is some generations-old feud more important to you than the man who raised you for practically your entire life? You know Keith Masters. You know what he's capable of. You know this, because regardless of your willingness or lack thereof to admit it, you hold a great deal of respect for him. Killing his girlfriend would be a pretty poor way to repay that respect, would it not? And that's assuming you succeed," she added ominously. "Do you really think I would let someone trying to kill me just get away with it?"

Marvolo did not respond for the moment. He still looked furious, especially as Alex had indeed sent out his Shadow Zangoose, but at the very least he was keeping his eyes on Willa, intently maintaining the eye contact, deep in thought. Zangoose were utter filth, and he would not tolerate their continued existence... but was this really the time for that? He certainly thought so, but with both Keith and Willa thinking otherwise, going so far as to stand up to him to keep him focused on the Wigglytuff instead of on the Zangoose, with them even trying to keep each other safe from his wrath... this was a matter of great importance to them. And damn it, that actually mattered to him! Marvolo knew Willa was right- he did indeed have great respect for Keith. And now for Willa, too, he realized- the way she'd maintain fearless, unflinching eye contact, not giving in to his intimidation tactics, it was just what Keith would do.

"...Do not think for a second that this changes my opinion of Zangoose," Marvolo hissed as he lowered himself to the ground, no longer towering over Keith and Willa. "They will all die by my tail blade someday. But I will concede that now is not the time." With that said, he turned to determinedly glare at the Wigglytuff. At least he'd get to take out his anger and frustration on something here.

Keith turned to Willa, mouth agape in admiration. "...How did you do that?" he murmured in awe.

Willa gave a small smile. "It's the same as you do with him," she said modestly. "Staying firm, not allowing him to intimidate you, being stern yet reasonable. It's quite similar to how Mother deals with Tyrantrum when he gets cranky."

"But getting a Seviper to put up with the presence of a Zangoose!" Keith said wonderingly. "I didn't even think that was possible!"

"I wasn't completely sure myself," Willa admitted. "But I wasn't about to tolerate him disrespecting you."

"...I love you," Keith smiled, before turning back to the battle.

"...dat was unreal," Meowth remarked, finally relaxing his grip on Keith's shoulder.

"Boy, I'll say," Keith agreed. "Thanks, by the way, for not using your claws just there," he added.

"Don't mention it," Meowth purred.

Keith nodded, smiling as his Seviper made a serious effort to focus on the Wigglytuff rather than Totsuka. Better still, a Cyndaquil had just blasted Wigglytuff with Toxic, making Keith's first move a fairly easy decision. And yet, Keith held off.

"...shouldn't you be giving Marvolo a command?" Willa asked.

Keith shook his head. "Not just yet," he murmured, watching intently. "Let's just see first..." And indeed, what he was looking for quickly became apparent as the beautiful Shiny Zubat was Dynamaxed, and it blasted the Wigglytuff with the potent Poison-type Max Move, Max Ooze. "There we are!" Keith grinned. "That's what I was waiting for- Max Ooze raises all allies' Special Attack! Now, Marv!" he added. "Let's hit 'em hard! Venoshock, now!"

OOC: Marvolo used Venoshock (65 BP; target is poisoned).
Old 06-10-2020, 05:28 PM   #10
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Dynamax Boss Wigglytuff
★★★★

Health Gauge: 85%
Shields Up: 0
Status: Throat Chopped (1 Turn Remaining), Light Screen (4 Turns Remaining), Misty Terrain (4 Turns Remaining), Skill Swapped (Pick Up)

Raid Boss Attack Summary:

Attack 1: Dynamax Shockwave (0 BP)
Wigglytuff has cleared its Poison, neutralized all abilities and cleared stat boosts!
Attack 2: Max Starfall (130 BP)

Raves, Zangoose: 205 HP
Attack 3: Light Screen (0 BP)
Wigglytuff has erected a wall of light!

Raid Challengers:
  • Meetan, Zubat: 500 HP
  • Zelphon, Eevee: 300 HP
  • Yuki, Zigzagoon: 500 HP (Skill Swapped: Cute Charm)
  • Raves, Zangoose: 205 HP (Infatuated)

The trainers start off by trying to neutralize the Wigglytuff a little bit, Zangoose goes for the throat to try and prevent Wigglytuff from using its sound moves, but it seems to become infatuated due to the giant rabbit's Cute Charm. He is quite dashing, apparently... Anyways, few sludge bomb volleys come from Oddish and Dusknoir, with Oddish's boosted by Eevee's Helping Hand. Zigzagoon swaps its Pick Up with Wigglytuff's Cute Charm using Skill Swap. Cyndaquil lops a Toxic at the Wigglytuff, poisoning it, which causes Seviper's Venoshock to be boosted. Lastly for the group, Zubat dynamaxes and let's out a Max Ooze, boosting some of the group's special capabilities. Wigglytuff decides it does not like what's going on and let's out a massive, neutralizing shockwave. It then unleashes a Max Starfall on the Zangoose, setting up the status nullifying Misty Terrain. It seems no Poison will be happening today. It then sets up a Light Screen, wanting to not be harmed by all of the special moves coming his way.
Dynamax Initiative:
Alice, Zubat
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Satruday, June 13th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-10-2020, 06:11 PM   #11
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
And so the battle began, as Alex watched the Zangoose casually wander up to the giant Wigglytuff and give it a swift chop in the belly, leaving the Wigglytuff winded somewhat. "Huh, well that oughta stop it singing anyone to sleep, so that's a start..." he calmly stated, before he took a moment or two to actually see what others had brought to the table. A swift barrage of assaults landed upon it but the fairy pokemon simply blew away the poisoning it received before blasting her with a meteoric falling star, mist filling the arena. With a shrug, the Zangoose shook off the forceful blow, but found herself just sorta staring at the Wigglytuff. Was it her, or did the balloon pokemon seem awfully offended by that attack? My, how unsportsmanlike of her! She couldn't possibly cause it any further harm, espeically to such a gentle soul like that.

Alex meanwhile grumbled. Great, it had Cute Charm. Guess we start fighting from a distance... he thought to himself, before a hissing noise caught his attention. Darting his vision to the source, he felt the world promptly take a giant dump on him as soon as he spotted the all too familiar scales of a Seviper, and Keith and Willa nearby. Swearing under his breath, he could see that the Zangoose either didn't notice, or had but didn't care. Really though, she cares only for herself...

"Oy, Totsuka! Focus! Taunt that raid boss before it does something smart!" he barked, arms no longer folded and irritation settling in, though whether the normal type could hear or register he didn't know.

---

Let's try and taunt (0 BP) the fat rabbit and hope for the coinflip.

Last edited by Raves; 06-14-2020 at 06:17 PM.
Old 06-10-2020, 06:25 PM   #12
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

And the battle began! Totsuka went right for the throat, landing a forceful Throat Chop. Not very effective, but it'd ensure any sound-based moves wouldn't happen. However, what did happen here, nobody seemed to see coming; the Shadow Zangoose began to fall in love with the Wigglytuff!

After Marvolo had launched his Venoshock, he couldn't help but notice what had occurred, and he howled in laughter. "Oh, that is too good!" he guffawed. "It's fallen in love with the Wigglytuff!" Normally, Marvolo had a strict personal policy against interfering with those in love, but there were several reasons he could see as to why that wouldn't apply here. One, this wasn't real love, this was generated by the Cute Charm Ability, it wouldn't last. And two, it was a Zangoose. Zangoose were not deserving of love, Zangoose were filth, Zangoose were naught but wastes of space, existing solely to be preyed upon by all of Seviperkind, assaulted until they collapsed like a bunch of broccoli! And while Marvolo so dearly awaited the day when this Shadow Zangoose would fall victim to his tail blade, he knew that that day wasn't today. But honestly, given this new development, he could deal with this. After all, to simply kill that thing, no, that'd be too easy, too simple. Too merciful. This... this need to focus on Wigglytuff could work to his advantage after all, he realized, a diabolical smirk forming on his face as the Seviper awaited orders.

Keith and Willa exchanged looks. "...he seems a little too willing to obey," Willa murmured.

"Oh, I know how he's thinking," Keith muttered. "Since Totsuka's been made to fall in love with Wigglytuff, Marv wants to make Wigglytuff suffer, which would in turn make Totsuka suffer. We'll have to stay alert when this thing goes down, because I guarantee you that once Wigglytuff goes down, if Marv gets a clear shot at Totsuka, he'll take it."

"I figured he wouldn't be so completely dissuaded," Willa murmured. "I do wish I could have-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there," Keith interrupted. "I'm not sure you realize what a monumental feat it was to get him to focus on an opponent instead of a Zangoose at all. But nobody, and I mean nobody, is going to completely change his mind about Zangoose. It's beyond the capabilities of anyone, and it's a completely unrealistic standard to hold yourself to."

Willa exhaled. "Right. You're right," she conceded. "Thank you," she added with a small smile.

Keith smiled back. "Anytime, babe," he murmured back, before turning back to Marvolo. Now the Seviper looked almost disturbingly ready to attack Wigglytuff. "Time to switch tactics, Marv!" he called out. "With that Light Screen in effect, time to go physical! Use Poison Jab!" And the Seviper's tail blade glowed brightly with purple poisonous energy- Marvolo intended to enjoy this.

OOC: Marvolo used Poison Jab (80 BP).
Old 06-10-2020, 09:27 PM   #13
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
And the battle began! Totsuka went right for the throat, landing a forceful Throat Chop. Not very effective, but it'd ensure any sound-based moves wouldn't happen. However, what did happen here, nobody seemed to see coming; the Shadow Zangoose began to fall in love with the Wigglytuff!

After Marvolo had launched his Venoshock, he couldn't help but notice what had occurred, and he howled in laughter. "Oh, that is too good!" he guffawed. "It's fallen in love with the Wigglytuff!" Normally, Marvolo had a strict personal policy against interfering with those in love, but there were several reasons he could see as to why that wouldn't apply here. One, this wasn't real love, this was generated by the Cute Charm Ability, it wouldn't last. And two, it was a Zangoose. Zangoose were not deserving of love, Zangoose were filth, Zangoose were naught but wastes of space, existing solely to be preyed upon by all of Seviperkind, assaulted until they collapsed like a bunch of broccoli! And while Marvolo so dearly awaited the day when this Shadow Zangoose would fall victim to his tail blade, he knew that that day wasn't today. But honestly, given this new development, he could deal with this. After all, to simply kill that thing, no, that'd be too easy, too simple. Too merciful. This... this need to focus on Wigglytuff could work to his advantage after all, he realized, a diabolical smirk forming on his face as the Seviper awaited orders.

Keith and Willa exchanged looks. "...he seems a little too willing to obey," Willa murmured.

"Oh, I know how he's thinking," Keith muttered. "Since Totsuka's been made to fall in love with Wigglytuff, Marv wants to make Wigglytuff suffer, which would in turn make Totsuka suffer. We'll have to stay alert when this thing goes down, because I guarantee you that once Wigglytuff goes down, if Marv gets a clear shot at Totsuka, he'll take it."

"I figured he wouldn't be so completely dissuaded," Willa murmured. "I do wish I could have-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there," Keith interrupted. "I'm not sure you realize what a monumental feat it was to get him to focus on an opponent instead of a Zangoose at all. But nobody, and I mean nobody, is going to completely change his mind about Zangoose. It's beyond the capabilities of anyone, and it's a completely unrealistic standard to hold yourself to."

Willa exhaled. "Right. You're right," she conceded. "Thank you," she added with a small smile.

Keith smiled back. "Anytime, babe," he murmured back, before turning back to Marvolo. Now the Seviper looked almost disturbingly ready to attack Wigglytuff. "Time to switch tactics, Marv!" he called out. "With that Light Screen in effect, time to go physical! Use Poison Jab!" And the Seviper's tail blade glowed brightly with purple poisonous energy- Marvolo intended to enjoy this.

OOC: Marvolo used Poison Jab (80 BP).
Helping Hands

Old 06-10-2020, 10:52 PM   #14
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Well aren't you looking rather charming now? Too bad Kanna's not here to see... Let's try your POISON JAB (80 BP) too!
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 09:34 AM   #15
Sneaze
Mrow?

Fling (75 BP) your Shadow Lance

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 05:51 PM   #16
Meetan
Soul Badge

Using Max Ooze via Venoshock (65 BP)
Old 06-12-2020, 08:20 AM   #17
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Old 06-12-2020, 08:50 PM   #18
myahoo
Soul Badge

OOC: squeaking in late Eruption (150 BP)

Melissa and Wildfire exchanged flat looks as the raid boss used the clearing shockwave to neutralize...well, a decent amount of the group's set-up. She sighed. "Might as well take advantage of your full health and go with an Eruption."

"Quil quil cyndaquil," Wildfire pointed out.

Melissa eyed the raid boss and caught the sheen of the Light Screen that Wildfire was talking about. "Right. Try it anyway, I suppose, and we'll switch over to Iron Tail when you get hit."

Wildfire shrugged and nodded.

Last edited by myahoo; 06-14-2020 at 11:41 PM.
Old 06-13-2020, 12:40 PM   #19
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Dynamax Boss Wigglytuff
★★★★

Health Gauge: 74%
Shields Up: 6
Status: Reflect (4 Turn Remaining), Light Screen (4 Turns Remaining), Misty Terrain (3 Turns Remaining), Skill Swapped (Pick Up), +1 Sp. Def

Raid Boss Attack Summary:

Attack 1: Reflect (0 BP)
Wigglytuff has erected a protective barrier!
Attack 2: Max Quake (130 BP)

Zelphon, Eevee: 205 HP
Attack 3: Light Screen (0 BP)
Wigglytuff has erected a wall of light!

Raid Challengers:
  • Meetan, Zubat: 700 HP (+1 Sp.Atk)
  • Zelphon, Eevee: 170 HP (+1 Sp. Atk)
  • Yuki, Zigzagoon: 500 HP (Skill Swapped: Cute Charm) (+1 Sp. Atk)
  • Raves, Zangoose: 205 HP (Infatuated) (+1 Sp. Atk)

The group goes ahead and switches its stragety based off what Wigglytuff does last round. Unfortunately, Zangoose is fully infatuated by Wigglytuff and is unable to taunt him. A few of the trainers do manage to wittle away at Wigglytuff's health and forces shields up, but not before Dusknoir flings its Shadow Lance and breaks the Light Screen. The remaining two trainers use some powerful moves, only to be met with the shields. Wiggly, seeing this, sets up his screens again and starts boosting his special defense with a Max Quake. Why has he not gone on the offensive yet? Only time will tell...
Dynamax Initiative:
Alice, Zubat
  • You have until Tuesday, June 16th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 06-13-2020 at 01:34 PM.
Old 06-13-2020, 12:42 PM   #20
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Old 06-13-2020, 01:49 PM   #21
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

What had started out as a potential serving of humble pie had naturally descended into a complete and utter farce. Not only had Totsuka not bothered to put anything into this fight, but the attraction led her to completely squandering this round of combat, and Alex's patience was starting to run thin. He'd always been the patient sort, and had often went for the friendly approach for so long, but he was near the end of his tether with Totsuka. The laughter of the Seviper at the bumbling shadow pokemon only served to raise his blood pressure, and as the Wigglytuff opted to play defensively, erecting a number of barriers, he growled.

Totsuka meanwhile could not bring herself to insult the pokemon and instead reached down and started to casually pick at the candy flowers to make a little bouquet for the Wigglytuff, when she was temporarily snapped out of her stupor by a sudden loud noise. The source of said loud noise was Alex barking loudly at her, and sighing, she turned and toddled towards him, ignoring the fight.

"What the hell's your problem? You want your reward, you gotta work for it. Them's the rules, you can't just bloody sit there and pick at flowers when there's danger afoot! Get it together!" The man was at this point starting to seethe, and for most trainers watching it would have been amusing, but for the fact that the Wigglytuff was posing a major threat. Totsuka simply looked at him blankly, before tilting her head, wondering what he was on about.

"Listen here, you. I've put up with your nonsense for long enough, and I've tried being nice, but right now you need to just bloody listen! Hit that damn balloon as hard as you can, and actually put some damn effort into it," he snarled, hands gripped in fists, pointing at the fairy pokemon, and as she looked at him, she gave a casual shrug, raised her arms and considered whether the Wigglytuff would reward or punish her for trying to attack, handsome as he was. Heck, if she tried doing a strong move, would that placate the silly monkey enough for her to carry on lazing around?

Very much frustrated with the situation, Alex didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, and had lost sight of Marvolo in the frustration.

---

attempting to shadow end (120 BP, cuts current HP in half) to hasten my expiration.

Unruly Premonition.

Last edited by Raves; 06-14-2020 at 06:31 PM.
Old 06-13-2020, 02:30 PM   #22
Meetan
Soul Badge

Using Max Ooze via Venoshock (65 BP)
Old 06-13-2020, 06:53 PM   #23
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Swift (60 BP) to help break shields.

Old 06-13-2020, 10:29 PM   #24
myahoo
Soul Badge

"Eruption again, maybe?" Melissa eyed the raid boss, weighing a Light Screen and the effects of a Max Quake against a Reflect. "No, let's go with Iron Tail (100 BP), Wildfire."

"Quil!" Wildfire nodded.
Old 06-13-2020, 10:39 PM   #25
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The command for Taunt. The complete disregard for said command. The immediate reapplying of the Light Screen after that Dusknoir threw a stick or something to break it. The Reflect, so now physical moves were just as useless. The irrefutable knowledge that this defensive strategy could have been easily averted. And yet it wasn't. And why? The Zangoose. The Zangoose! THE ZANGOOSE!

A crazed hiss escaped Marvolo as he pieced it all together and jumped to conclusions as only a Seviper could- the Zangoose. The Zangoose! THE ZANGOOSE! The vile, clawed fiend, every bit as useless, every bit a waste of space as the species as a whole had yet to prove to Marvolo that they weren't! The weak-minded fool! Why, he couldn't even get a good laugh out of her hilarious infatuation with the fluffy pudding thing, not now that it cost her perhaps her one chance to prove that she had any sort of business being in on this fight! Oh, that tears it, Marvolo decided, as logic and reason leaked from his mind like snot from a Cubchoo's nose.

"Gah," Keith grunted. "Reflect and Light Screen, and now that Dusknoir can't throw that Shadow Lance again..."

"...we may have bigger problems," Willa interrupted, pointing at Marvolo.

Keith looked, his eyes widening. "Oh, no," he groaned; Marvolo was looking directly at Totsuka, shaking with inexpressible, insuppressible rage, a murderous gleam in his eyes. "Marv, no!" he called. "Marvolo!" With no response from the Seviper, Keith fumbled for the Christmas Ball on his belt. Giant Wigglytuff or no giant Wigglytuff, Keith had to do something before the worst happened.

"...you pathetic purple-furred WASTE!" Marvolo snarled, slithering off quite suddenly.

Keith held out the Christmas Ball. "Marvolo, get back now!" he exclaimed.

But the Seviper was not to be deterred. With unerring and unnerving swiftness and precision he avoided the recall beam at every turn. He didn't care- the enemy was here, the moment was at hand, and he would claim this thing's purple pelt and fashion it into lovely presents for his family! The Zangoose. The Zangoose! THE ZANGOOSE! Marvolo's tail blade glowed purple as he drew nearer, and with a wordless hiss of white-hot fury he sought to run Totsuka through with it, all the while dodging the recall beam as Keith kept trying in vain to withdraw the Fang Snake Pokémon.

(OOC: Marvolo used Poison Jab (80 BP; targeting Totsuka the Shadow Zangoose).

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League