UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Anime

Old 07-31-2007, 06:55 PM   #51
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Re: Ever17 ―the out of infinity―

So I'm saying I believe her 2nd statement is true and therefore Coco is FREAKY OUT TO GET THEM!

Not a spoiler because I declared to you all from the outset that I believe Coco (as all loli characters are in these sorts of sci-f thriller stories) must be a horror for the heroes to reckon with.

If the 2nd statement is wrong and thus Coco is innocently an alive little girl, then fine. But I dun think so.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 12:15 AM   #52
Talon87
時の彼方へ

MOMMY! SAVE ME FROM THE EVIL LOLI!
Creepy Pic 1 of 2
Creepy Pic 2 of 2

And although I didn't take a screencap of the next scene, as Doppel full well knows ...
Quote:
SHE VANISHES INTO THIN AIR AND TAKESHI ACCUSES ME OF BEING NUTS!
Definitive proof that Coco is either ...
Quote:
a figment of my imagination because I'm a fucked-up lab experiment of LeMU's
Or...
Quote:
the monster herself, out to kill us all, holy shit, WE'RE GONNA DIE! ;_;
Sci-fi thriller indeed. Dude, Coco is this game's equivalent of fuckin' Jaws, man! Just give her the theme music already and be done with it! "Duh dun ................. duh dun ................... duh dun, duh dun ....................." "SHAAAAAAAAAARK!"

Comfort-notice to BBB: Dude, I'm still on Day 1 of 7. My speculations could still be totally way off base and Doppel is laughing his ass off at me right now. But........ I really don't think so. ^_^; I think I called this one right from the get-go. Time will tell ...........
Old 08-01-2007, 12:50 AM   #53
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuande
Sci-fi thriller indeed. Dude, Coco is this game's equivalent of fuckin' Jaws, man! Just give her the theme music already and be done with it! "Duh dun ................. duh dun ................... duh dun, duh dun ....................." "SHAAAAAAAAAARK!"
Haha, oh wow. All this excitement and she hasn't done anything yet! :P

I will testify that I did NOT like Coco in You's Path. Not at all. But everything changed in the end.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:27 PM   #54
Talon87
時の彼方へ

WARNING: WELL INTO DAY 2, BBB NEEDS TO SKIP IF HE IS NOT THERE YET; COLOR FORMATTING CAN'T SPOILER-PROOF STUFF

I just reached the part of the game featured in this image: http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4701/nnn9ox1.png
Reminder of what just happened: we repaired the generator and got back on the EI. It stopped halfway ("Oh no!") and then Sora came on the speakers.

So saying, I would like to voice a MAJOR PREDICTION that just occurred to me.

The Questions: Why was Yuu certain Sora could not help them and would not return until the power came back on?
Why was it that Sora did not need to enter the decompression chamber with the other four?
Why was it that the moment power returned to the station, Sora contacted the kids onboard the EI? (as shown in my picture)

The Answers, Non-Super-Spoiler: Well, regarding Question 2, I initially brushed this one off as "Sora was being a self-sacrificing grown-up. She was spending her time trying to contact the outside world instead of worrying about decompressing the air inside her own body. What a brave woman." But that answer still couldn't help me to answer Question 1. And it wasn't until Question 3 was born (in my head) that, in microseconds, I was hit by a brainflash ...

The Answer, Prediction-of-a-MAJOR SPOILER
Quote:
Sora is a robot.
The explanation of my theory, in the event it's so crazy Doppel can't believe it -OR- I'm spot on the money and Doppel wants to know how I figured it out
Quote:
I made the connection with electrical power. Why was Yuu so certain Sora was "not coming back until the generator was repaired"? We know that she could not have left the station -- after all, if she could have, she would have (by now). Deceitful, she'd have done it while the kids were locked up in the decompression chamber. Non-deceitful, she'd have clued the kids in on her plan of escape. So we can rule attempted escape out. Okay ... so perhaps she was attacked? Again, not likely, especially not given how carefree Yuu was in her response. Sora must not be in any peril ... yet ... she can't come back until we fix the generator?

And then it clicked: she needs the power to operate, ergo, she must be a robot. It all made sense: her vast knowledge of LeMU, biology, and physics; her very polite and standard spoken Japanese; why she wouldn't need to enter the decompression chamber (she's not an organic being susceptible to the bends!); and so on. I thought of other things ... things like, "Hmm, do I even remember her eating chicken sandwiches with the others? ". Even her name (sora means "sky" in Japanese) seemed to be a clue, as Yuu had just finished telling us a story about the Third Eye and how ancient vertebrates used to have an eye on their head that looked to the sky. Maybe the creators of LeMU christened "Sora" in honor of that concept?, I thought to myself. Freezing the game, feeling my hunch was right, I took a screencap to prove where I was in the game so Doppel could respond accordingly. Maybe he figured it out a lot sooner? Maybe a lot later? Maybe I haven't figured it out at all and if I had just played for 2 more seconds I would have found out the real reason for Sora's absence? Oh well. Time to find out, after I post this!
Old 08-02-2007, 12:48 AM   #55
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Just finished Day 2, saved, and turned off. As Doppel knows, I now know whether my theory was right or wrong about Sora. I'd say it was 85% correct muhself, wouldn't you? Maybe more. I was pretty durn close.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:49 AM   #56
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Quote:
Why was Yuu certain Sora could not help them and would not return until the power came back on?
Why was it that Sora did not need to enter the decompression chamber with the other four?
Why was it that the moment power returned to the station, Sora contacted the kids onboard the EI? (as shown in my picture)
Most excellent! Do remember to apply that logic to Tsugumi as well.

Quote:

And then it clicked: she needs the power to operate, ergo, she must be a robot. It all made sense: her vast knowledge of LeMU, biology, and physics; her very polite and standard spoken Japanese; why she wouldn't need to enter the decompression chamber (she's not an organic being susceptible to the bends!); and so on. I thought of other things ... things like, "Hmm, do I even remember her eating chicken sandwiches with the others? ". Even her name (sora means "sky" in Japanese) seemed to be a clue, as Yuu had just finished telling us a story about the Third Eye and how ancient vertebrates used to have an eye on their head that looked to the sky. Maybe the creators of LeMU christened "Sora" in honor of that concept?, I thought to myself. Freezing the game, feeling my hunch was right, I took a screencap to prove where I was in the game so Doppel could respond accordingly. Maybe he figured it out a lot sooner? Maybe a lot later? Maybe I haven't figured it out at all and if I had just played for 2 more seconds I would have found out the real reason for Sora's absence? Oh well. Time to find out, after I post this!
Yes, I deduced the same material you did at this point, and your suspicions on the whole are correct, but there is a twist. A big one - and it is very important, though I shall not say why.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 08-02-2007, 12:52 AM   #57
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Well, I don't think that Tsugumi is (or even could be) what Sora is. Simply because she wore the lemur-monkey suit and then the Kid was able to put it on, so she's obviously not a [HHHH]*. She could of course still be a [RRRRR]*, but I don't think so. I think she's ... got something else up with her. I dunno. We'll see. I'll cry if she turns out to be a scary [RRRRR], and I'll be happy if she ends up being a lovable [RRRRR] like the character in an anime Namek and I love ...

* [HHHH] = what Sora is
[RRRRR] = what I claimed Sora was, originally
Old 08-02-2007, 01:00 AM   #58
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Think about Tsugumi and Sora's clothing relative to each other.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 08-02-2007, 01:06 AM   #59
Talon87
時の彼方へ

OFF LIMITS TO READERS NOT YET AT DAY 3

Well, don't spoon-feed me. Then it won't feel like I discovered it all on my own (like I did with Sora). But ... insofar as I could compare their clothing, I would say ...

Sora : White :: Tsugumi : Black

So I suppose we could conclude (or attempt to conclude) that Tsugumi is a [HHHH] from rival company "United Land" (or some other rival company) that was trying to infiltrate LeMU to learn more about Sora. That's one possibility with absolutely no basis in fact based on what I've played through so far.

Um, we could also try and say something like "Tsugumi is Sora's opposite." She is very cold, Sora is very warm. She's impolite, Sora is polite. So on and so forth. So they could (possibly) be two different avatars that each represent LeMU's main computer, LeMMIH. But then Tsugumi's actions at the very beginning of the game (which seemed like espionage or sabotage or, at the very least, reconnaissance) make no sense. Every sign points to Tsugumi being an outside agent working to "find out the truth about LeMU" and such.

Thing is, I REALLY don't think Tsugumi is an [HHHH] or [RRRRR] because, if she were, then you'd think that Sara would have noticed by now and would have been chatting her up. Just like how Sara did to Sora. Also, Sora would never have voiced any concern over Tsugumi's well-being. No .......... I remain convinced, Tsugumi is not like Sora.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:19 AM   #60
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Quote:
Well, don't spoon-feed me. Then it won't feel like I discovered it all on my own (like I did with Sora).
Well, the clothing issue is just an observation I made, it's never addressed in the game. I was thinking about Tsugumi and Sora constructed from a writer's point of view, and writers like to throw in stuff like that hinting at the nature of people. But appearences can be decieving, so it's not a perfect heuristic to run on.

Quote:
Um, we could also try and say something like "Tsugumi is Sora's opposite." She is very cold, Sora is very warm. She's impolite, Sora is polite. So on and so forth. So they could (possibly) be two different avatars that each represent LeMU's main computer, LeMMIH. But then Tsugumi's actions at the very beginning of the game (which seemed like espionage or sabotage or, at the very least, reconnaissance) make no sense. Every sign points to Tsugumi being an outside agent working to "find out the truth about LeMU" and such.
You're in the ballpark - I shall not say more than that. Also, I will also point out that you have already touched on an important part of the game's puzzles - names. Many names in the game give clues to some of the stuff happening, though I'd say in comparison to some of the other significant events they're less important.

Quote:
Thing is, I REALLY don't think Tsugumi is an [HHHH] or [RRRRR] because, if she were, then you'd think that Sara would have noticed by now and would have been chatting her up. Just like how Sara did to Sora. Also, Sora would never have voiced any concern over Tsugumi's well-being. No .......... I remain convinced, Tsugumi is not like Sora.
You are correct in this - it's also probable that the sandwich Kid had in his pocket was swiped by Tsugumi, given he didn't think he dropped it and You + Sara + Takeshi weren't eating it.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 08-02-2007, 02:43 PM   #61
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Alright. I have been playing for an hour or two. The plot has moved and something has happened (It hasn't been revealed yet). I am KID right now, and I just fainted after trying to remember my name. I am of course, talking to You.

Anyway, here is my opinion of the characters so far.

You- She is a very sweet and charming character. She is my favorite at the moment, but that is because I haven't really gotten into any of the other characters' true personalities.

Tsugumi- I have only seen her once. Well, I think she is the person in the tanuki suit, so I guess I have seen her a few times other than that. Anyway, I haven't really seen too much into her personality, so whatever.

Sora- I don't know her true personality yet either. The only things she said is just a part of her job. I don't know if she will be as charming as You, but I'm sure she will be likable.

Sara- I have only seen her a couple of times, and that is in either one of KID's dreams, or when he suddenly chases after her. It's obvious that she has some connection with KID, but I am not completely sure what it is.

Coco- She is pretty amusing. Well, I have only seen her after biting the tanakui's tail, and in the what you call it. I don't know if she is insane as Suigin says, but I will find out as time comes.

Takeshi- Well, so far, he's just some dude. Like Sara, I believe he has something to do with KID's past, but I am not exactly sure what it might be. It's still too early.

KID- I'm getting some crazy vibes from him. Like that dream he had where he was overjoyed about the fact that there was no-one around and jumped into the water with an insane expression. I thought that maybe he was the one who sunk the place, or he mentally connected with whoever did it (I kind of believe it's Sara who did).

Well, as you can tell, it's way too early for me to be making any real conclusions. I will be trucking it as fast as I can.
big bad birtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:05 PM   #62
Talon87
時の彼方へ

I'm still trying to figure out Kid's jumping into the pool myself. There are too many things wrong with it ...

1 - He seemed almost suicidal. As if he was gleeful that no one was around to stop him. Yet everything else he's ever said suggests that he values life and is eager to find out who he is.

2 - It can't just be "a pool" if it has a watertight seal over it. It must be connected to the surrounding ocean waters. The water would be kept from rushing in thanks to the magic of "6 atm of internal pressure pushing against 6 atm of ocean pressure." In fact, the water is no different (as far as I can tell) from a bottomside hatch in a submarine that can be opened when the internal cabin pressure matches oceanic pressure. Like what you see in movies like The Abyss or the television series SeaQuest. So ... why was Kid diving into the ocean? And how far did he get?

3 - When Kid woke up, the people had already been made to evacuate the station. (Sora later explains to the group the cause for this evacuation.) He and Yuu walked around the station and observed (prior to the rushing water scene) that many doors were already sealed shut. This suggests that LeMU had already been "under attack" from rushing water and had sealed off certain doors. One would imagine that this would include the pond (i.e. the waterhatch, See #2 above). Yet ... if Kid was in the pond at the time of the emergency, the door would have sealed shut over him. Somehow, it did not. Why is this?

4 - Who rescued Kid from the pond? He could not have rescued himself -- he blacked out, and would have drowned otherwise. Sora could not have saved him, either. And Yuu did not look wet when she was hovering over the Kid's bedside.

Personal theory: the Kid didn't jump into the pond. It was all in his dream/head. He went to the infirmary because of heat exhaustion from wearing the Lemur-monkey suit, and he had this out-of-body dream. Perhaps he was in somebody else's body? Maybe Coco's? Mayeb Coco is the one who jumped into the pond? No idea. All I do know is, I'm pretty sure Kid didn't because neither he nor Yuu made any reference to him being wet -- and he would have been soaking through if he'd really jumped in the pond.
Old 08-02-2007, 03:56 PM   #63
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad birtha
I will be trucking it as fast as I can.
Eh, I wouldn't advise that for the whole game. I ran through Ever17 and really wish I had taken my time to smell the roses more deeply (yes, I did pay attention to stuff, but not as much as I should have). If you're trying to catch up to Talon's position so we can have parallel discussions, that's fine, but whatever you do, don't rush through the game.

Quote:
1 - He seemed almost suicidal. As if he was gleeful that no one was around to stop him. Yet everything else he's ever said suggests that he values life and is eager to find out who he is.
I won't comment on this.

Quote:
2 - It can't just be "a pool" if it has a watertight seal over it. It must be connected to the surrounding ocean waters. The water would be kept from rushing in thanks to the magic of "6 atm of internal pressure pushing against 6 atm of ocean pressure." In fact, the water is no different (as far as I can tell) from a bottomside hatch in a submarine that can be opened when the internal cabin pressure matches oceanic pressure. Like what you see in movies like The Abyss or the television series SeaQuest. So ... why was Kid diving into the ocean? And how far did he get?
Correct, it is connected to the ocean. A hypothesis for what happened in that scene would be that the Kid lost consciousness underwater and You pulled him out before the hatch closed. It took a while for the pressure to leak out of LeMU down to one atmosphere, so I would surmise the hatch wouldn't have closed until Zweite Stock (the second floor) would have lost its air pressure. Notice that when You and Kid attempt their escape after Kid woke up, the hatches didn't start to close until after water leaked into the facility.

Quote:
3 - When Kid woke up, the people had already been made to evacuate the station. (Sora later explains to the group the cause for this evacuation.) He and Yuu walked around the station and observed (prior to the rushing water scene) that many doors were already sealed shut. This suggests that LeMU had already been "under attack" from rushing water and had sealed off certain doors. One would imagine that this would include the pond (i.e. the waterhatch, See #2 above). Yet ... if Kid was in the pond at the time of the emergency, the door would have sealed shut over him. Somehow, it did not. Why is this?
None of Zweite Stock was sealed off when You and Kid began their escape - the flooding began because the weakest part of the LeMU infrastructure, the glass windows in Erste Boden, couldn't handle the pressure difference with the outside. In truth, the release of the pressure was initially caused by an opening to Insel Null from Erste Boden, by which alot of people escaped (and I would surmise underwent 'the bends'), and the leaking helium gas lead to the loss of pressure in Erste Boden. From there, the water cascaded into Zweite Stock.

Quote:
4 - Who rescued Kid from the pond? He could not have rescued himself -- he blacked out, and would have drowned otherwise. Sora could not have saved him, either. And Yuu did not look wet when she was hovering over the Kid's bedside.
This is up to one's interpretation - we have no idea how long it took for the Kid to regain consciousness. I'd say it would have been enough time for You to dry off after getting him, or otherwise if he didn't dive very far she could have just scooped him out.

Quote:
Personal theory: the Kid didn't jump into the pond. It was all in his dream/head. He went to the infirmary because of heat exhaustion from wearing the Lemur-monkey suit, and he had this out-of-body dream. Perhaps he was in somebody else's body? Maybe Coco's? Mayeb Coco is the one who jumped into the pond? No idea. All I do know is, I'm pretty sure Kid didn't because neither he nor Yuu made any reference to him being wet -- and he would have been soaking through if he'd really jumped in the pond.
That's what I originally thought - it had to have been a dream, since the Kid was halluciating prior to his "jump" as well. If that was not enough evidence, Kid claims he doesn't remember anything prior to falling into the pool, but he apparently lost his memory before that when he first woke up on the bench.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 08-03-2007, 01:11 AM   #64
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Well, I have of course played some more. I just got through talking to Sora about the place and its origins. I wanted to know what the pharmacy in Germany had to do with an amusement park, but Sora gave me a vague answer and shooed me away. I am about to look somewhere else for people. I also really pissed off Tsugumi (even though that doesn't seem difficult).

There is one thing bothering me though. The bio scanner says that there are six people in the place, when we all know that they are seven. There is also a moment when the bio scanner went at five, and then to seven, and then to six again. I think Suigin is right and Coco is something insane. I didn't want to admit it because I didn't like his logic for assuming that, but I don't think Coco is human, since the bio scanner couldn't spot her.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:54 PM   #65
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Quote:
Well, I have of course played some more. I just got through talking to Sora about the place and its origins. I wanted to know what the pharmacy in Germany had to do with an amusement park, but Sora gave me a vague answer and shooed me away.
It's not as vague as you might think.

When you lot finish the game, be sure to check out the soundtrack, but don't do it until you've fully completed the game! I say this because there are spoilers in the music - yes, there are - and they would be rather surprising to stumble on. D:
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 08-04-2007, 03:14 PM   #66
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Alrightey, I am halfway through the fourth day. I am almost positive that I am on You's path as well. We found out about You's parents, which leaves me kind of puzzled. Then You storms off, and I chase after her. One thing Sara said kind of amazed me. I was arguing with her about not being her knight in shining armor, and she said "Weren't you the one who wanted us to call you prince?". She used the name I wanted against me!!! I'm not sure if it worked the same way with all of the names, but still. After that, I comforted her, and she felt better. Nice romantic development there.

Also, Tsugumi seems to trust only me. She tells me flat out that if I trust any of them, I will die on the seventh day. For some strange reason, I am somewhat infatuated with Tsugumi ><. I really can't explain it. It's alot like my infatuation with Yakumo from School Rumble. Something just makes my eyes migrate towards her.
Old 08-04-2007, 04:48 PM   #67
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Quote:
Alrightey, I am halfway through the fourth day. I am almost positive that I am on You's path as well. We found out about You's parents, which leaves me kind of puzzled. Then You storms off, and I chase after her. One thing Sara said kind of amazed me. I was arguing with her about not being her knight in shining armor, and she said "Weren't you the one who wanted us to call you prince?". She used the name I wanted against me!!! I'm not sure if it worked the same way with all of the names, but still. After that, I comforted her, and she felt better. Nice romantic development there.
Yup, you are most likely on You's Path right now. Just check the quicksaves to confirm it.

Quote:
Also, Tsugumi seems to trust only me. She tells me flat out that if I trust any of them, I will die on the seventh day. For some strange reason, I am somewhat infatuated with Tsugumi ><. I really can't explain it. It's alot like my infatuation with Yakumo from School Rumble. Something just makes my eyes migrate towards her.
Uuuuuuggghhhh. :x

I remember when Tsugumi told that to me, I was pissed off since I got on You's Path immediately after getting the Takeshi Bad End. "Fudge you, Tsugumi, I'm going to escape from this gosh darn prison and laugh in your arrogant face".

Haha, oh wow. I guess I'm being taught by Takeshi in Macroeconomics starting Monday. My, my...how the world has come full circle.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 08-05-2007, 12:21 AM   #68
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

I am looking at the past loads, and all of them are Tsugumi's face o.O. WTF. I don't want her path yet. I want my first end to be a good end, and I have probably already ****ed up hers. I am close to both You and Tsugumi, however, I am closer to You.
Old 08-05-2007, 12:24 AM   #69
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

The face icons for your quick-saves have nothing to do with paths, they're just a cosmetic. When you're about to save you can move your mouse around and pick another icon should you choose to.

Also, how far are you? Last update you were on day four...are you near the end? :O
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 08-05-2007, 12:29 AM   #70
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

No, I haven't been playing much because I have a stupid life now (god damnit). I am just starting day five. I just got through talking to You about possibilities of her parents. I honestly don't want to jump to any conclusions yet.
Old 08-05-2007, 12:35 AM   #71
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Hmm, I can't remember what happened on day five of You's Path. Did you already go through the...hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger
"Password puzzle"?
If yes, I'm curious as to whether or not you had trouble with it. I myself racked my brains before making an effort, since because the game leads one to a certain action by providing answer choices, it would have been cheap to just go through all the answers systematically. I got the right answer (to great surprise!) on the third try, though I ended up being cheap in the end anyway.

That's one of the puzzles I wish I had figured out on my own - I would have felt more worthy getting the praise for solving it.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 08-05-2007, 12:43 AM   #72
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

I got it wrong =/. I'm an idiot and couldn't solve it at all. I just guessed that the password might be You's full name, but that was a stupid guess. Let me guess....phailure....
Old 08-05-2007, 12:47 AM   #73
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

It's a hint only Talon would be able to get, and even then, a) it wouldn't make much sense to him at this point in the story, b) it's a hint, nothing more. There are a bunch of other hints that give the same information, albeit less liberally, in other forms.

Remember "statues".
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 08-05-2007, 01:09 AM   #74
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Eh? What do statues have to do with what to do with a piece of paper? I guess I might have to give it a look again.
Oh, and I am on the sixth day. Here's the most recent event. You just made her move. She was asking me what she was going to do, and Kid, kept saying he didn't know. She told him that she was going to show him the third eye, so she closed both of his eyes, and kissed him. He was quite confused at this. I'll take it that he's quite dim when it comes to this.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:25 AM   #75
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger
Quote:
Nothing regarding the paper itself, the statues give a simmilar sort of hint to what the paper gives, it's just that the paper gives more detail and the statues are harder to figure out

Quote:

You just made her move. She was asking me what she was going to do, and Kid, kept saying he didn't know. She told him that she was going to show him the third eye, so she closed both of his eyes, and kissed him. He was quite confused at this. I'll take it that he's quite dim when it comes to this.
I wouldn't say he's dim, he was taken by surprise. I was too! I had no idea I was on You's Path at that time since I was aiming for Sara, but when that happened I went, "oh well, guess I'm stuck with You".

OH MY GOSH, I made a new discovery. D:

Not sure if want.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Anime