UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 09:08 AM   #176
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Adopting this Magnemite and calling it Odysseus, putting it in a Pokeball. Moneys $30

Adoption of Lv. 01 (-) Magnemite confirmed.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:21 AM   #177
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Lv. 01 (F) Pawniard ($30)
No special moves.
Adopting this gal. $30 payment. Using an existing Poke Ball.
Old 06-02-2017, 12:08 PM   #178
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Lucas felt like a real trainer. His team was coming together nicely - but he felt like his team was lacking a little bit of variety. Or, at the very least, could use a little bit more. In spite of some earlier reservations, he was compelled to take a look at the Adoption Center to see if he could find a Pokémon that spoke to him. This time, he went on his own (partly becaue he was a little embarassed to admit to Jeri that he was looking for yet another Pokémon so soon).

It was yet another busy day at the Center, and while not quite as bad as the last time, there were still quite a few people taking advantage of the loosened adoption restrictions to help deal with the overloaded facilities. Lucas wasn't exactly sure what he was here for, but he figured he would look to see what spoke to him. This time, he thought he could use something a little more... chique - not that his Pokémon weren't refined, but he had something particular in mind. He made his way to the tank containing the wealth of Water Pokémon being kept at the Center. There were all sorts swimming about the tank, from a Lotad bobbing on the surface, a Krabby scuttling across the bottom - even a Alomomola bobbing around the artificial currents. Many of these Pokémon were tempting, but there was one in particular that he spotted that evoked some fond memories.

He had remembered seeing this Pokémon before that he had some interest in before, a Pokémon that he was familiar with - Goldeen. A friend of his in school used to own one, which he always loved to watch, and he always found them to be elegant and beautiful. He was always a bit envious of his classmate, but now, he could have one of his own.

"Um excuse me," Lucas motioned to the attendant passing by, "Can I take this one with me?"

OOC: Adopting the Goldeen with $30, using this Dive Ball.

The man smiles at you; he recognizes you from your previous visit, though you had had a friend with you last time. It gets easy to spot the newbie trainers after a while; they have a certain presence about them. He nods, and politely begins to help you through the adoption process. First, there's a small form; among the information you must provide is your name and trainer ID number. They take down the measurement and weight of the Pokémon, and record its sex and ability. Notes are made on its nature. Then the paper is stamped, and you pay a fee of $30, which i meant to offset the cost of food, care, and upkeep of the center itself. This is the process, every time you adopt a Pokémon. You've done it twice now, and each time you've been given a photocopy. What has it said? What does it say? About you? About the Pokémon who have joined you?

Your adventure is just beginning. The staffer waves at you as you leave the center with your new Goldeen. You're a grown man who was too proud to admit to an overbearing friend that you're getting a bit excited about this whole 'becoming a trainer' thing, but you also might be getting kind of excited about this 'becoming a trainer' thing.

Don't tell Jerald.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Goldeen confirmed.

Old 06-02-2017, 01:41 PM   #179
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Pokémon Available for Adoption

Lv. 01 (F) Murkrow ($30)
No special moves.

I'd like to adopt this lil gal. Here's $30 and she will be enclosed in a regular ole' Pokeball.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:59 PM   #180
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiiconcept View Post
Kawaii had given up picking out a pokemon before she got to the center. She wandered in and her eyes skimmed over the many pokemon on display. Until a flash of pink caught her eye. She walked forward to examine the cage. Tthe cat like pokemon was smaller than any skitty she had seen before. A sign on the cage read RUNT AND COMES FROM AN ABUSIVE HOME. VERY FEARFUL. PLEASE KEEP IN A QUIET ENVIROMENT. Kawaii's heart broke upon reading those words. She knew at that moment that this was her next pokemon. After paying the adoption fee she returned to the cage and unlatched it. Carefully she let the normal type sniff her hand. The skitty sniffed her hand and looked at the trainer curiously. Kawaii heald back tears and gently picked up the shaking pokemon covering it with her coat. The trainer had not spoken a single word during the time but the skitty in her arms knew that her new trainer would protect her. Slowly it's shaking stopped.
ooc: adopting this little ball of fluff $30
and a pokeball (2of10)

Tate pulled the old bedding out of the kennel, dumping it into a laundry basket, and took a spray bottle of antiseptic to the metal interior. The aerosolized liquid hissed as it jettisoned from the nozzle. It echoed in the hollow space -- pssht, pssht, pssht -- and smelled faintly of citric acid. In circular motions, Tate wiped down the damp surfaces with a clean cotton cloth, disinfecting the kennel after use, as was IAPC regulation. There was a note -- formally taped to the side of the cage -- lying on the shelf next to a stack of clean rags; the manager had no idea where it had come from or who had written it. Perhaps one of the staffers had? Tate had heard nothing about this alleged abused, though it was true the Skitty was small for her size and incredibly skittish. Perhaps someone knew something the manager didn't? It wouldn't be the first time it had happened.

Tate knew of the girl who had adopted the runty Skitty. She was the earnest type; sincere almost to a fault. She had an impressive collection of Pokémon of which many were adopted, with an eclectic fondness for many species. From a Pokémon's perspective, she seemed like she would be a fun trainer to have. Tate smiled, thinking about the Skitty. It would be well-loved; that would be for certain. The hinges creaked as Tate closed and latched the door to the newly spotless kennel, and it looked too empty inside.

Gathering up cleaning supplies and the mysterious note about alleged abuse, the weary young Johto native carried everything back into the laundry room, and began to put things away. The note was crumpled, and thrown into a waste paper basket under a table meant for folding laundry. In the end, it really didn't matter where the note had come from; the Skitty had a new home, and she'd be fine.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Skitty confirmed.

Old 06-02-2017, 02:03 PM   #181
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Adopting this Space Rock. Payment.

Pokeball 5/10

Adoption of Lv. 01 (-) Solrock confirmed.

Old 06-02-2017, 02:10 PM   #182
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

Lv. 01 (F) Buneary ($30)
No special moves.
Adopting this Buneary with $30. Placing her in this Pokeball (14 of 50, last used here)
Old 06-02-2017, 03:58 PM   #183
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Lv. 01 (M) Caterpie ($30)
No special moves.
Grabbing this little guy. $30, going in a regular Pokeball leaving me with two.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:58 PM   #184
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Third time's the charm after all, and Alice Hope had returned for a Pokemon that she had spotted the last time, but had been unable to claim along with her beloved Zoey. It was the second, common, unusual choice of hers, and the young woman's footsteps were brisk to return to the habitat she had found him in. There he was! She was both relieved and disappointed, but at least now the water type would gain the love he deserved.

"Hey, little guy. I'm really, really, really sorry I left you here the last time." Alice said, and she damn well meant it. Her heart already tugged with guilt, but now she had a single Poke Ball just for him, and $30 well spent from her bank. Blue eyes shimmering with hope, Alice continued, "But I haven't stopped thinking about you. And I was thinking, if you'd be okay with it, you could come home with me! I even have another water type who'd love taking little baths and adventures with you. What d'you think? I'm not a bad catch if I say so myself."

A young male staffer helps you complete your adoption paperwork. The Krabby sat crouched on the counter, pincers still and raised, watching all the small motions made between the two of you as the transaction was completed. You sign your name with a small flourish, satisfied with being able to claim your friend, and offered the pen back to the staffer from whence it was received, when a lighting-fast red claw snapped out and seized the writing implement. The staffer yelped, as the Krabby waved his new prize around in the air. Then, perhaps mimicking you, he reaches out, and drags the pen across the paper in a manner similar to an immitation human writing, leaving a scribbled line in his wake. The staffer laughs.

"I guess he's adopting you," he said, as he picks up a rubber stamp, imprinting the page with a large, red APPROVED. "Congratulations."

Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Krabby confirmed.

Old 06-02-2017, 05:01 PM   #185
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
Adopting this Qwilfish for $30 and putting it in Pokeball 2/15.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Quilfish confirmed.

Old 06-02-2017, 05:05 PM   #186
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post

Adopting this gal. $30 payment. Using an existing Poke Ball.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Pawniard confirmed.

Old 06-02-2017, 05:07 PM   #187
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post

I'd like to adopt this lil gal. Here's $30 and she will be enclosed in a regular ole' Pokeball.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Murkrow confirmed.

Old 06-02-2017, 05:08 PM   #188
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schala View Post
Adopting this Buneary with $30. Placing her in this Pokeball (14 of 50, last used here)

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Buneary confirmed.

Old 06-02-2017, 05:10 PM   #189
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Grabbing this little guy. $30, going in a regular Pokeball leaving me with two.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Caterpie confirmed.

Old 06-05-2017, 05:21 AM   #190
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Lv. 01 (-) Staryu ($30)
No special moves.
Abandonment... I wonder if my theories will prove correct: that it is considerably harder to form a lasting bond with a Pokémon who's been left behind by a previous human. Again, only direct observation will conclusively validate or refute my hypothesis. And so...

Rorik Pine cleared his throat as he approached the clerk. He felt awkward around other people, as much as he tried to behave normally.

"E-excuse me. Hum, good morning. I would... I would like to adopt that Sawk over there, if-if you please. Hum, thank you. Kindly."

Just as he was about to retrieve payment, a sudden wave of apprehension washed over him. He'd lost sight of that numbskull!

"Munchlax? Munchlax where are you?!"

Oh dear. Oh dear... What if he eats an abandoned Exeggcute? A defenseless Torchic?! Oh dear!

He took to the shop's playground area, heart pumping madly in his chest, fully prepared to witness a scene of chaos as his Munchlax devoured helpless orphans mistaken for meals. But instead, he was shocked to find the air-headed bear sitting directly in front of a silent Meditite, trying to poke him into responding to no avail, before attempting to cross his legs and emulate the Psychic Pokémon's meditating stance.

Thank goodness, idiocy prevailed over hunger.

His mind at ease once more, he returned to the counter and concluded the payment. Still tring to regain composure, he hurriedly thanked the clerk, picked up his new PokéBall and dragged Munchlax out of the Centre.

It wasn't until several hours later, back in his hotel room, that Rorik decided to introduce himself to his new partner Sawk, a reliable fighter he would no doubt need during his field research!

"Hello there! My name is... what on earth?!"

As the creature materialized from the confines of its Ball, it soon became apparent that there had been a mistake. The clerk had, no doubt, made a mess with the order... and Rorik had brought home a static, emotionless, mute Staryu instead.

Oh, just lovely! As if I wasn't having enough problems bonding with Munchlax as it is, now I'm also in charge of a dead-silent Pokémon who doesn't even have facial expressions! Could my research be made any bloody harder?!

He didn't have te heart to go and return a Pokémon he'd only just adopted, even if there was no way to even tell if Staryu was grateful. H'e have to live with the clerk's mistake and, somehow, make things work with this new unreadable companion...

---

Adopting Staryu with $30, into a PokéBall it goes. Cheers!

Last edited by Maskerade; 06-05-2017 at 06:03 AM.
Old 06-06-2017, 01:43 PM   #191
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Abandonment... I wonder if my theories will prove correct: that it is considerably harder to form a lasting bond with a Pokémon who's been left behind by a previous human. Again, only direct observation will conclusively validate or refute my hypothesis. And so...

Rorik Pine cleared his throat as he approached the clerk. He felt awkward around other people, as much as he tried to behave normally.

"E-excuse me. Hum, good morning. I would... I would like to adopt that Sawk over there, if-if you please. Hum, thank you. Kindly."

Just as he was about to retrieve payment, a sudden wave of apprehension washed over him. He'd lost sight of that numbskull!

"Munchlax? Munchlax where are you?!"

Oh dear. Oh dear... What if he eats an abandoned Exeggcute? A defenseless Torchic?! Oh dear!

He took to the shop's playground area, heart pumping madly in his chest, fully prepared to witness a scene of chaos as his Munchlax devoured helpless orphans mistaken for meals. But instead, he was shocked to find the air-headed bear sitting directly in front of a silent Meditite, trying to poke him into responding to no avail, before attempting to cross his legs and emulate the Psychic Pokémon's meditating stance.

Thank goodness, idiocy prevailed over hunger.

His mind at ease once more, he returned to the counter and concluded the payment. Still tring to regain composure, he hurriedly thanked the clerk, picked up his new PokéBall and dragged Munchlax out of the Centre.

It wasn't until several hours later, back in his hotel room, that Rorik decided to introduce himself to his new partner Sawk, a reliable fighter he would no doubt need during his field research!

"Hello there! My name is... what on earth?!"

As the creature materialized from the confines of its Ball, it soon became apparent that there had been a mistake. The clerk had, no doubt, made a mess with the order... and Rorik had brought home a static, emotionless, mute Staryu instead.

Oh, just lovely! As if I wasn't having enough problems bonding with Munchlax as it is, now I'm also in charge of a dead-silent Pokémon who doesn't even have facial expressions! Could my research be made any bloody harder?!

He didn't have te heart to go and return a Pokémon he'd only just adopted, even if there was no way to even tell if Staryu was grateful. H'e have to live with the clerk's mistake and, somehow, make things work with this new unreadable companion...

---

Adopting Staryu with $30, into a PokéBall it goes. Cheers!

How does a mistake like this happen? Tate grouched, scrubbing out the aquarium which had been assigned to the Staryu. It would have been one thing to mix up two Pokémon in the same ward, but Sawk was in "The Room" while the Staryu was kept in the aquaria space with the other saltwater Pokémon; as far as the manager could tell, the staffer running the desk had written down which Pokémon was being requested and sent an intern to fetch it while the paperwork was being filled out. Perhaps the intern couldn't read the handwriting very well, but whatever the case, the trainer's Pokéball had been taken and the Pokémon assigned to it wasn't the Sawk in the newsletter, but a Staryu, and no one had noticed until the end of the day, when the manager had sat down to input the paper records into the computer and found that a Sawk they very much still had in their possession had supposedly been adopted.

The intern having gone home for the night, it had taken almost an hour to determine what among the over eighty Pokémon living at the Adoption Center was actually missing: a Staryu. And the trainer hadn't come back yet to get the right Pokémon! Had he not noticed? Did he not care? Maybe he liked Staryu? They were pretty cool...

Turning the aquarium over in the work sink to rinse the soap from the glass, Tate sighed. Best laid plan of 'chu and men, gang aft agley...

Adoption of Lv. 01 (-) Staryu confirmed.

Old 06-10-2017, 01:46 PM   #192
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Quote:
Lv. 01 (M) Gible ($30)
No special moves.
Adopting this little guy with $30 and putting him in a regular Pokeball.
Old 06-10-2017, 06:11 PM   #193
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Lv. 01 (M) Alomomola ($30)
No special moves.
The bell chimed as the door to the Adoption Center opened and Gary entered once again. He told himself that he would stop coming back here, but it was becoming an addiction to him. Even though he felt a little guilty that with so many Pokemon on his team he wouldn’t be able to give them all equal attention all of the time, Gary knew that he could at least provide a comfortable home for them in his Secret Base in the Cloud Garden. Even if it was just one Pokemon at a time, Gary couldn’t turn down the urge to come waltzing back in here and pick out a new potential friend to rescue and take care of. On top of that, the scientist in him wanted to find new species of Pokemon to observe in a more natural setting, or so that’s how he rationalized it to himself.

Gazing up and down at the Pokemon sitting in various kennels, terrariums, and aquariums, it was the latter that remained on his mind today. As he peered over at the section of water Pokemon swimming in the fish tank, a particular one caught his eye. With a tall pink body, the Alomomola seemed to bring Gary back to his days in Unova where he studied and dove with the variety of aquatic species from the region. Alomomola in particular seemed to trigger a soft spot in his memory of a professor he once studied under, an older man who hailed from Kanto that everyone seemed to refer to as “The Fish Doctor.”

Gary smiled as he snapped out of his stroll down memory lane and approached the counter. “Hi there, I’m becoming a regular around here I suppose. I’ve seen that Alomomola in here for a while now, so I thought I might be the one to give it a proper home.” Gary offered up the proper payment of $30 and walked back over to the fish tank with a Pokeball in hand. “The aquarium I have at home is a bit bigger than this tank you’re in. Would you like to like to go see it, Sensei?”

Adopting that lv.1 male Alomomola please. <payment>

Last edited by Sandaa; 06-12-2017 at 01:18 AM.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:36 AM   #194
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Dropping off Lv. 1 Female Cottonnee to the Adoption Center - reversion care (not that it probably matters either way, but she does have boutique coloration that would need reversing).

Sorry to do this so close to your birthday - hopefully, someone will pick you up soon and celebrate your birthday with you!
Old 06-11-2017, 12:26 PM   #195
Patches
Shake it!

Dropping off Lv 1 M Togedemaru with I guess, maintenance care? He doesn't have anything to lose either way since he is just base level with no extra moves.

Bye little one! I know you'll find a home where you'll get the attention you deserve!

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-11-2017, 04:50 PM   #196
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

Send a message via Skype™ to Kyuu-Tales
Quote:
Lv. 01 (-) Bronzor ($30)
No special moves.
Paying the $30 fee to add this 'un to my team and putting it in a Pokeball.

Last edited by Kyuu-Tales; 06-11-2017 at 05:05 PM.
Old 06-11-2017, 06:00 PM   #197
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Lv. 01 (M) Yanma ($30)
No special moves.
The Adoption Center. Every so often it bustled with activity these days, between the insane overabundance of Pokémon available for adoption, and the relaxed restrictions on adoption meant to counter that first thing. A number of Trainers have been makign repeat visits to the Adoption Center, adding to their teams and giving many Pokémon new homes. One such Trainer was going in the Adoption Center right now.

Keith Masters looked around. Even with all the adoptions going on in recent weeks, the place was still relatively packed. He had come here today with the intention of lightening this load somewhat, providing a good home for yet another Pokémon. The only question this time was, what Pokémon would it be?

"Morning," Keith greeted the man behind the counter.

In response, the man clapped his hands over his ears. "Agh! Not so loud," he whined.

Keith blinked. He really hadn't been that loud. "Uh..." he murmured, quieting down somewhat. "Are... you OK?" he asked.

"Ugh... yeah, I'm good," groaned the man. "Sorry, sorry, it's just... one of the Pokémon here kinda just really fucked with my ears earlier. It's actually a shame- not even his fault, he just gets overexcited, and then... well, yeah. Nobody who's considered adopting him has actually adopted him. It's really dampened his spirits. So... what can I do for you today?" he asked.

Keith, whose eyes looked somewhat moist by this point, spoke up. "Well, you can show me to this Pokémon you were talking about," he stated.

"Oh, dis is gonna end well," Meowth remarked sarcastically.

The Adoption Center employee had similar concerns as well, but by this point, Keith had something of a reputation going for him- half his team was basically a bunch of misfits that he took in, that became like family to him. Many of them being Pokémon that other Trainers wouldn't, and didn't give any consideration to, be it due to species, gender, or some sort of personality quirk that didn't endear that Pokémon to most. Considering all the success Keith's had with previous Pokémon he took in, the employee considered, maybe this was the very chance that Pokémon had been hoping for.

Keith followed the employee- this Pokémon wasn't being kept in the front room with most of the others. "He started getting overexcited whenever anyone started coming in the shop, and... well, it never ended well," explained the employee. "We've had to keep him isolated. It's really a shame, too..." he trailed off, unlocking a door, and allowing Keith to walk through it.

The room contained a number of small trees growing out of pots, as though to make an inhabitant feel at home were said inhabitant accustomed to wooded areas or something. However, as Keith looked around, no Pokémon made itself visible to him-

"YAN! YAN YAAAA!"

All at once, the sound hit Keith's ears. Apart from the voice, which in and of itself wasn't so bad, there came a droning sound that went through his head with all the gentle subtlety of getting stabbed by an Escavalier. Keith gasped and covered his ears, an ultimately futile gesture, though the droning died down rather quickly as the source landed on one of the trees- one short enough that by landing on it, its face was level with Keith's. Wishing that the ringing in his ears would die down as quickly as the droning did, Keith pointed his Pokédex at the apologetic insect.

"Yanma, the Clear Wing Pokémon. A Bug and Flying-type," said Keith's Pokédex. "Yanma flaps its wings at high speed to generate shock waves to attack, though these shock waves can destroy nearby windows. Its eyes can see 360 degrees without moving its head, and it is highly skilled at flying."

"This Yanma's not that good at keeping its wings in check," explained the employee, who ahd entered the room once Yanma had quieted down. "We had to put in this room- reinforced windows. Completely Yanma-proof."

"Yeesh," Keith murmured. He could see tears in Yanma's large eyes- once again, his wings had screwed him over, haven't they? But then he saw Keith approaching, a reassuring smile on his face. "It's OK, Yanma," he said. "I know you didn't mean to make those shock waves, right?"

"Yan? Yan yaaa!" Yanma exclaimed, grinning once more. And once again, his wings started flapping, and once again, Keith found himself clutching his head, as well as Meowth. Yanma hastily tried to stop himself once more upon noticing this.

"OK, it's fine," Keith said as Yanma looked down out of embarrassment. "Yanma, it's OK. You just need to learn a little control over those wings, yeah? You figure out how to only make shock waves on command, figure out how to only send them towards opponents in battle, you'll be great."

"Yan ya?" Yanma said, now looking up at Keith.

Keith smiled at Yanma. "Come with me," he offered Yanma. "We'll make a great team, I know it."

"Yan! Yan ya! Yan ya!" Yanma cheered. This time, Keith covered his ears before the headache-inducing soundwaves started. Did it help? Not a lot. Was Keith about to change his mind? Hell, no. Indeed, Yanma finally managed to stop his wings once more, at which point Keith dug something out of his backpack- a regular Poké Ball. It had been a while since he used one of these, having favored a variety of variants as of late, but sometimes you just can't beat the classics. Also, he kept putting off his Poké Ball shopping trip. Nevertheless, Yanma's eyes lit up at the sight of the sphere in Keith's hands. His wings flapped once more, and this time he used them to take flight, ramming right into the Poké Ball's button. The Bug/Flying-type was sucked inside, and the ball barely wiggled before falling still.

"Oy," groaned Meowth. "Dis is gonna be painful, isn't it?"

"Oh, relax, Meowth," Keith grinned. "The windows at home are all reinforced, don't forget. We can train this guy with no problem." And he tossed the ball into the air. "Yanma, come on out!" he added.

Yanma reappeared in a flash of light, landing on Keith's head. "Yan ya?" he buzzed.

Keith smiled. "Welcome to the team, Yanma," he said. "All you need now is a nickname, yeah? I like the sound of Colin, what do you think?"

"Yan! Yan yaaa! Yan yaaa!" cheered Yanma, involuntarily beating his wings once more. Keith's head was throbbing at this point, but he still smiled reassuringly at his new Yanma. Or, who would soon be his new Yanma. All he needed to do now was to pay for him. And, on the advice of the employee nearby, he also withdrew Colin prior to returning to the main area of the Adoption Center. It'd take some doing before Keith could bring Colin out wherever he pleased, a lot of training, but he felt like he was up to the challenge. And his head would feel the same way, given a little time for the throbbing to die down.

OOC: Adopting the level 1 male Yanma. Paying 30 for him, putting him in a regular Poké Ball (#1 of 5), naming him Colin, and declaring his Ability to be Compound Eyes.
Old 06-11-2017, 06:00 PM   #198
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Lv. 01 (M) Darumaka ($30)
No special moves.
Adopting this Darumaka, putting him in a Pokeball and paying $30 for him.

Old 06-11-2017, 06:04 PM   #199
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:

Lv. 01 (M) Emolga ($30)
No special moves.
Another day, another visit to the adoption center. It certainly wasn't as busy as when she had arrived to pick up Artemisia, but there were still a couple faces among her beyond the usual staff members. Elka looked around, the cages still held many Pokemon, far too many in her opinion. The faces of the sad Pokemon peering out at her broke her heart, she wished she could save every single one of them. Her crutches clicked down the halls as she made her usual rounds, attempting to figure out which little angel she could possibly take home with her today. Pascal, curious as he was, sniffed at some of the bottoms of the cages; wondering what sort of Pokemon could be residing within them. She rounded various corners, peering into each cage that rested along them. There were a couple Pokemon that caught her eye, but each had far too many people around them for her to even attempt to get close.

She walked towards a certain wing of the adoption agency, this area seemed quite empty compared to the others. The only thing around her were the white walls and floors, as well as a few cages. Pascal strut ahead of her, glancing into each cage as he passed --- until one seemed to catch his eye. He paused, glancing at whatever was inside.

"Ee, eevee?" He murmured, titling his head at whatever was resting inside the cage. Elka heard motion from within the cage, moving slightly closer. Whatever moved seemed to back up hearing the loud clacks of her crutches, Elka felt a little bad, peering into the cage. She saw a small squirrel-like Pokemon, it's large hazel eyes were filled with all sorts of emotions. The creature seemed to give a little smile, realising that Pascal and Elka weren't bad people.

"Em... em-emolga..!" He seemed a little shy, keeping his eyes on Pascal.

"Eevee! Eve!" Pascal looked really happy talking to the creature, and although Elka couldn't quite make out what they were saying, she knew it must have been positive in nature. Pascal looked up at Elka, gesturing towards the Pokemon. Elka knew what she had to do, she signalled an employee and got them to unlock the cage. This little guy was going to be joining them on adventures starting today, and his eyes seemed to light up upon watching his cage open.

"How do you feel about the name Fletcher?" Asked Elka. The Emolga smiled brightly, giving a vigorous nod as he followed his new trainer out of the building.

((Adopting this lil guy in a regular Pokeball, here's the $30 for him. Also, declaring his ability as Motor Drive.))

Last edited by Naru; 06-12-2017 at 02:41 AM. Reason: added roleplay :o
Old 06-11-2017, 07:56 PM   #200
Snorby
Snackin'

Quote:
Lv. 01 (M) Elgyem ($30)
No special moves.
Snagging this little guy for $30.

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records