UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 07-15-2020, 09:59 PM   #51
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Cheering for Sandaa's kingdra. Heal, and be strong!

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 10:31 PM   #52
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Hit 'em hard with a Laser Focused, Sniper-Boosted Brine (130 BP because under 50% HP)!
Helping Hand!

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 12:35 PM   #53
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith grinned once the Dynamax Energy flowed out of the Luxury Ball altogether- this meant its work was complete, and so he threw the sphere. "Norbert! One more time!" he declared.

"HAXOOOOOOOOOOR!!!" bellowed Norbert, roaring triumphantly as he emerged, fully healed after that Counter, and ready to go. This round had been a tough one, with Cinderace trying very hard to decimate everyone's Special Attack, between the Max Flutterby and the Snarl. But Norbert had been in his ball throughout the ordeal, and thus, when sent back out, was ready to strike with whatever sort of move the situation would call for.

That, of course, begged the question- what move did this situation call for, exactly?

"It just used Hyper Beam, so it's a Normal-type," Keith murmured. "So Focus Blast might be the move to make here."

"Hm," Willa murmured, sizing up Cinderace. "Keith, Cinderace isn't lasting too much longer here," she stated. "Perhaps an even stronger move would be a good call, as it might be the last move we need to make."

Keith nodded slowly, a grin gradually spreading across his face. "...you are absolutely right," he said to Willa, before turning his attention back to his Haxorus. "Norbert, how about it?" he called. "Ready to finish it off?"

"HAXOOOOOOOOOOR!!!" Norbert roared affirmatively. After having taken such a harsh blow from that Counter earlier, the Dragon-type was more than eager to return the favor, and he had a feeling he knew which move Keith would call for here, too- the move he worked so hard to perfect as an Axew, and finally pulled off with perfection after evolving.

"Then let's finish this up! Norbert, use Draco Meteor!!!" Keith commanded excitedly.

OOC: Norbert used Draco Meteor (130 BP).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 07-18-2020 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 08:18 PM   #54
Sneaze
Mrow?

Brine (130 BP)

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 08:53 PM   #55
Sneaze
Mrow?

Gigantamax Boss Cinderace
★★★★★

Health Gauge: 4%
Shields Up: 0
Raiders: N/A
Weather: N/A
Terrain: Electric (1 Round)

Trainer Recovery Summary:

TheKnightsFury, Greninja: Drain Punch
TheKnightsFury, Greninja: 384 HP
Median Dia, Malamar: Cheer
Sandaa, Kingdra: 389 HP
Raid Boss Attack Summary:
Attack 1: G-Max Fireball (160 BP)
Zelphon, Eevee: 43 HP
Attack 2: Gunk Shot (120 BP)
Slash, Druddigon: 37 HP
Attack 3: Snarl (55 BP)
Sneaze, Kingdra: 193 HP
Slash, Druddigon: 0 HP
Sandaa, Kingdra: 306 HP
Zelphon, Eevee: 0 HP

Raid Challengers:
  • Lil'twick, Raichu: 400 HP
  • Sneaze, Kingdra: 193 HP [SpAtk -3]
  • Missingno. Master, Haxorus: 500 HP [SpAtk-2]
  • Slash, Druddigon: 0 HP [Must sit out one round to recover]
  • Median Dia, Malamar: 400 HP [Fully recovered]
  • Sandaa, Kingdra: 306 HP [SpAtk -4]
  • TheKnightsFury, Greninja: 252 HP [Atk +1, Protean (Fighting)]
  • Zelphon, Eevee: 0 HP [Must sit out one round to recover]

Absolutely shredding through the boss' healthbar thanks to a particularly devastating crit, the raiders look to end things as soon as possible here. Sadly for the group, it isn't quite enough to put the boss down for the count. The resulting retaliation sees a flurry of attacks knocking out both Druddigon and Eevee, and further reducing the stats of both of the Kingdra.

Dynamax Initiative: Expired
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Tuesday, 21st of July to place your order.
Old 07-18-2020, 08:54 PM   #56
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Let's book-end this raid with a Hydro Cannon (150 BP)!

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 08:55 PM   #57
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Steel Beam (140BP) , Protean changes type to Steel!

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 08:59 PM   #58
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Gonna make sure we don't get prior screwed and use Feint (30 BP)

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 09:00 PM   #59
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

This was it. Cinderace's defenses were down. No more shields to contend with. The Striker Pokémon was a sitting Ducklett. Attack after attack pelted the rabbit. Brine, Thunder Focus Blast, even Norbert's own Draco Meteor. And when the smoke cleared, Cinderace...

...was still standing?!?!

"...How did it take all those attacks?" Willa murmured disbelievingly. "Even being Gigantamaxed, its defenses are so lowered that all of this should have finished it off!"

"I'm thinking the same thing," Keith stated. "But it doesn't look like it's hanging on by much," he added, and sure enough, Cinderace was looking worn out, as though a light breeze would finish it off at this point.

"Indeed," Willa nodded. "I'd bet you could count its remaining hit points on one hand."

"Heh," Keith chuckled. "I like that one, that's good. Yeah, though- this isn't gonna last much longer, for sure," he agreed. "Hmm... Last move it used was Snarl, right?"

"It was," confirmed Willa.

"Then it's a Dark-type," nodded Keith. "Weak to Bug. So, Norbert, use Leech Life now!" he commanded.

"HAAAAAAAXOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!" roared Norbert as he raced towards Cinderace, ready to land what would hopefully be the final blow. Though, considering Norbert's was but one of many attacks being utilized at that moment, one of them was sure to be the finishing blow.

...it was probably gonna be the Raichu's Feint, and if not that, the Kingdra's Hydro Cannon, if Keith was being real with himself. But that wasn't stopping them from trying, not by a long shot.

OOC: Norbert used Leech Life (80 BP).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 07-18-2020 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Old 07-18-2020, 09:01 PM   #60
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Steel Beam (140BP) , Protean changes type to Steel!
Healing Cheer

Old 07-18-2020, 09:56 PM   #61
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ya know, Cinderace, maybe the giant fireball was a poor idea for this Summer weather. You might just Overheat (130 BP)!

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Old 07-19-2020, 08:27 AM   #62
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Cheering for Kingdra, Sneaselian forme
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 10:39 AM   #63
Sneaze
Mrow?

Heart Swap (0 BP)

Old 07-22-2020, 10:40 AM   #64
Sneaze
Mrow?

★★★★★

Health Gauge: 0%
Terrain: N/A

With a mighty final flurry of attacks, a burst of energy erupts from the Cinderace as it is defeated and begins to shrink down to size, the boss realizing the futility of attempting anything cheeky even in this situation. Recovering from its state, the Cinderace stares about at the raiders for a moment, before putting its name to good use, dashing off behind the power plant and out of sight.

Having expected precisely this outcome, the Leader is ready with satchels of gifts for everyone involved, "Haha! Good job everybody! The poor thing barely stod a chance!" Handing off the gifts he muses, "Though it is rather curious, a species not previously known for its ability to Gigantamax having been tucked right under our noses, capable of doing just that. This requires much more research."

With that, the Leader leaves the raiders to collect their belongings, a small collection of white ears and twitching noses staring onward at the group from amongst the rubble.

For their role in defeating the Raid Boss Cinderace, the trainers are awarded the following:

• 50 Watts
  • x1 TR Heat Wave
  • x3 Occa Berries
  • +5 Levels to participating Pokemon (x5 Rare Candies is participating Pokemon is level 100)

Last edited by Sneaze; 07-22-2020 at 10:52 AM.
Old 07-22-2020, 11:07 AM   #65
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
For their role in defeating the Raid Boss Cinderace, the trainers are awarded the following:
  • 50 Watts
  • x1 TR Heat Wave
  • x3 Occa Berries
  • +5 Levels to participating Pokemon (x5 Rare Candies is participating Pokemon is level 100)
Claiming the following items, thanks:

50 Watts
1x TR Heat Wave
3x Occa Berries
5x Rare Candies

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 03:05 PM   #66
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:

★★★★★

With a mighty final flurry of attacks, a burst of energy erupts from the Cinderace as it is defeated and begins to shrink down to size, the boss realizing the futility of attempting anything cheeky even in this situation. Recovering from its state, the Cinderace stares about at the raiders for a moment, before putting its name to good use, dashing off behind the power plant and out of sight.

Having expected precisely this outcome, the Leader is ready with satchels of gifts for everyone involved, "Haha! Good job everybody! The poor thing barely stod a chance!" Handing off the gifts he muses, "Though it is rather curious, a species not previously known for its ability to Gigantamax having been tucked right under our noses, capable of doing just that. This requires much more research."

With that, the Leader leaves the raiders to collect their belongings, a small collection of white ears and twitching noses staring onward at the group from amongst the rubble.

• 50 Watts
  • x1 TR Heat Wave
  • x3 Occa Berries
Claiming. Kingdra is now level 74.

Old 07-22-2020, 05:48 PM   #67
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
  • 50 Watts
  • x1 TR Heat Wave
  • x3 Occa Berries
Xena goes from Level 13 to Level Eighteen.

Collecting:
50 Watts
3 Occa Berries
1 TR Heat Wave

"We managed to avoid its attacks for awhile girl, but it caught up with us. We pulled through in the end, though. Have some rest."
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 06:18 PM   #68
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

★★★★★

• 50 Watts
  • x1 TR Heat Wave
  • x3 Occa Berries
The last onslaught of attacks landed pretty much all at once. There was no telling what the finishing blow was. Part of Keith wanted to believe that it was Norbert's Leech Life that finished it off once and for all, but the rest of him- the part more deeply rooted in common sense- knew that this was almost certainly not the case.

Anyhow, the Cinderace shrunk back down to size, looking around at the gathered Trainers, before bolting. Keith chuckled at this sight, then smiled at Willa, who was smiling back- another Power Spot successfully defended, and they hadn't even been completely prepared for this one, too.

"Very nicely done," Willa said with her small smile. "That goes for you as well, Norbert," she added, for the happy Haxorus was stomping back over to them.

"HAXOOOOOOOOOR!!!" Norbert bellowed triumphantly, before pulling Keith and Willa into a hug. Keith, knowing good and well that Norbert was very well-practiced in keeping his axe-like tusks well away from the people he was hugging, was not worried in the slightest; Willa tensed up, but only briefly, calming down as it dawned on her that no, her head was not parting company with her shoulders.

Once this was over and Norbert was back in his ball, Keith received a small selection of items as a reward. Not only that, a notification from his PokéGear's Watt Management app showed that the Watt account for Sludge Wave Coast's residents had just received a deposit of 50 Watts. A hefty sum, but then, they had just taken down a Gigantamax Pokémon- that was no easy task.

"Well," Keith remarked to Willa. "Not quite how I pictured this date night going, but all in all, I don't think I can complain," he shrugged with a smile.

Willa smiled back. "I'm inclined to agree," she stated. "I do wish I could have contributed more than mere support, of course," she added.

"I get it, yeah, but that support was greatly appreciated," Keith stated firmly. "You'll get another shot, and I got no doubt you'll kick ass again," he smiled. "I still remember watching you and Skiddo taking on that Runerigus on the news. It was awesome."

"...that did go well," Willa conceded with a small nod. "Yes- next time, then, for sure," she vowed. "Perhaps Kommo-o, or Hitmontop- they haven't had a chance yet... I suppose it depends on what the adversary ends up being," she shrugged.

"Might even be an opportunity for Dhelmise," suggested Keith.

"Maybe," agreed Willa. "Though I would argue Dhelmise should learn some more moves first... in any case, what do you say we go home now?" she inquired, offering her hand.

Keith's smile widened as he took her hand. "Let's," he replied. Then, he turned to the Normal-type on his shoulder. "Fair warning, Meowth," he added. "Our behavior on the way back has at least a chance of getting to the point where you'd generally tell us to get a room-"

"I'm goin' on ahead," interrupted Meowth as he hopped down, landing nimbly on the ground. "Enjoy yer walk home, ya pair o' Luvdisc," he purred as he strolled down the road. Keith and Willa exchanged looks, then smiles, then chuckles, and finally set off down the road themselves, hand in hand.

*Obtained 50 Watts!*

*Keith obtained a TR36 Heat Wave!*

*Obtained 3 Occa Berries!*

*Obtained 5 Rare Candies!*

Using the TR on my Skuntank with 44 Bond.

*Bellatrix learned Heat Wave!*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 07-22-2020 at 06:30 PM.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:43 AM   #69
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:

★★★★★

• 50 Watts
  • x1 TR Heat Wave
  • x3 Occa Berries
Claiming these rewards. Teaching Heat Wave to my Magby. Claiming 5 Rare Candies since my Greninja is lvl 100.

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 08:42 AM   #70
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Claiming my rewards

Old 07-31-2020, 04:16 PM   #71
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:

★★★★★

• 50 Watts
  • x1 TR Heat Wave
  • x3 Occa Berries
How the mighty fall... It was an intense battle through and through. But, the chase was lacking. Rabbits were usually hard to track down, but this Gigantamax Cinderace did not understand the thrill of the hunt. Words spoiled the chase, and the incessant whispers within his mind only caused things to get worse. Such a pity, this would've been a truly worthy opponent if not for that.

"Lucas, let's go," Ethan muttered as he waved towards his Raichu that they were leaving. It was a battle well fought on the Raichu's part. The trainer had no qualms with how his partner performed, more the mark they had come to fell.

Leaving the gym, Ethan's ears perked as he heard a loud boom coming from the outskirts of the city. Something was different here... It felt like some all powerful being was just slain, and something new was created in its place. That is what he would've liked to fight. Something that would've left him not wanting.

As he headed down the city streets towards the bus stop, he noticed the city was coming back to life. People seemed to be livelier and more jovial. That some sudden change had happened. Would make sense with that loud burst of noise. If that city was opening back up, then he'd need to take Leo down to that place he heard about. While he didn't necessarily care about the baker's constant blabbering, he was the person that did offer him a chance here. If it wasn't for him... He'd probably still just be lost in that field. Ethan looked skyward, and felt his head pulsate. Memories...

"Is this world my nightmare... or yours?"

---

Claiming these rewards. Lucas goes from Level 40 to 45.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 01:01 AM   #72
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:

★★★★★

• 50 Watts
  • x1 TR Heat Wave
  • x3 Occa Berries

Man, all of this heat must've made me light headed enough to pass out... for several months... I'm kinda surprised nobody's absconded with my rewards yet at this point, ya know? So uh, I'll go ahead and take those off your hands before something else does.

*Obtained 50 Watts!*
*Obtained Occa Berry x3!*
*Obtained TR Heat Wave!*

*Elenchos was elevated from Lv. 37 to Lv. 42!*

Lastly, I'll go ahead and use the TR to the newest member of the Entourage, since she happens to be compatible~
*Kuratoro the sigilyph learned TR Heat Wave!*

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League