UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2021, 12:13 AM   #1276
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

CyberBlastoise: You have hatched a Female Kantonian Mrs. Mime!
Old 01-11-2021, 08:58 AM   #1277
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Dropping Birthday Eggo for inccubation

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 01-11-2021, 01:12 PM   #1278
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Bulbasaur Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur

Nancy the Venusaur is still here from her time with Connor's Chikorita but she's got a busy schedule - now she's got a date with King Ghidorah's Tyrantrum and she'll be stealing my Old Spice Incense from her buddy Froslass for the occasion

Spoiler: show

Nancy the Venusaur

~ +
Species: Venusaur
Classification: Flower Pokémon
Type: Grass / Poison
Level: 98
Obtained: Obtained as starter on 22nd July 2006 - Evolved into Ivysaur on 11th June 2007 - Evolved into Venusaur on 13th August 2007
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Sassy
Bond: 34

Contest stats -
100 - 90 - 45 - 90 - 100

Level-up Moves: Amnesia - Power Whip - Tackle - Growl - Vine Whip - Growth - Leech Seed - Razor Leaf - Poison Powder - Sleep Powder - Seed Bomb - Sweet Scent - Synthesis - Worry Seed - Double-Edge - Solar Beam - Petal Blizzard - Petal Dance
Relearned Moves: Take Down
TM/TR Moves: Giga Drain - Sunny Day - Giga Impact - Sleep Talk - Earthquake - Rocktomb - Taunt - Dragonbreath - Flamethrower - Mega Kick - Bide - Safeguard - Shadow Claw - Venoshock
HM Moves: Cut - Strength - Rock Climb
Egg Moves: Leaf Storm - Power Whip - Ingrain
Move Tutor Moves: Outrage
FB Moves: Fatal Attraction

Magical Black Glass Rose
Fatal Attraction (Dark, Status)
Effect: The user emits a potent pheromone which causes opponents of the opposite gender to become infatuated with the user. The opponent is thrust into a berserk state where they become fixated on the user (as in Follow Me status) and damage against the user is slightly increased. The infatuation takes a large mental toll on the target, causing them to occasionally lose focus from attacking the user (about 50% chance) as well suffering psychological anguish that builds over time equivalent to that of a Toxic. If the infatuation is broken, the target’s mental state returns to normal.
Z-Effect: Resets lowered stat modifications

Whilst I'm here, I might as well pick up Doug and Raves' Old Spice Incense too
Old 01-11-2021, 02:55 PM   #1279
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
Nancy the Venusaur is still here from her time with Connor's Chikorita but she's got a busy schedule - now she's got a date with King Ghidorah's Tyrantrum and she'll be stealing my Old Spice Incense from her buddy Froslass for the occasion

Nancy the Venusaur

~ +
Obtained: Obtained as starter on 22nd July 2006 - Evolved into Ivysaur on 11th June 2007 - Evolved into Venusaur on 13th August 2007

Contest stats -
100 - 90 - 45 - 90 - 100

Level-up Moves: Amnesia - Power Whip - Tackle - Growl - Vine Whip - Growth - Leech Seed - Razor Leaf - Poison Powder - Sleep Powder - Seed Bomb - Sweet Scent - Synthesis - Worry Seed - Double-Edge - Solar Beam - Petal Blizzard - Petal Dance
TM/TR Moves: Giga Drain - Sunny Day - Giga Impact - Sleep Talk - Earthquake - Rocktomb - Taunt - Dragonbreath - Flamethrower - Mega Kick - Bide - Safeguard - Shadow Claw - Venoshock

Magical Black Glass Rose
Effect: The user emits a potent pheromone which causes opponents of the opposite gender to become infatuated with the user. The opponent is thrust into a berserk state where they become fixated on the user (as in Follow Me status) and damage against the user is slightly increased. The infatuation takes a large mental toll on the target, causing them to occasionally lose focus from attacking the user (about 50% chance) as well suffering psychological anguish that builds over time equivalent to that of a Toxic. If the infatuation is broken, the target’s mental state returns to normal.

Whilst I'm here, I might as well pick up Doug and Raves' Old Spice Incense too
Dropping off Tyrantrum to breed with Pearl's Venusaur. Pearl keeps the egg.

Species: Tyrantrum
Level: 43
Type: Rock/Dragon
Obtained: The Hatchery
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Ability: Strong Jaw
Moves: Tail Whip, Tackle, Roar, Stomp, Draco Meteor, Bide, Stealth Rock, Bite, Charm, Outrage, Stone Edge, AncientPower, Dragon Tail, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Thrash, Dark Pulse, Fire Fang, Psychic Fangs, Head Smash, Rock Slide,
Evolves: From Tyrunt @ Lv. 39
Old 01-11-2021, 11:23 PM   #1280
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
Confirmed.

Species: Eevee
Calendar Date: April 17th
Name: Naula
Type: Normal
Level: 30
Ability: Anticipation
Nature: Gentle
Held Item: None
Moves:
Covet, Helping Hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Baby-Doll Eyes, Swift, Refresh, Take-Down, Charm, Double-Edge, Double Kick, Bite, Copycat
Egg Move: Wish
Tutor Moves: Heal Bell
Bond: Reflect, Tri-Attack, Soft-Boiled.
Retrieving only to yeet it at Leo's Raichu. He keeps the egg.

Old 01-11-2021, 11:26 PM   #1281
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Let's get the first breed of the New Year on the road! Breeding my Lv. 69 Male Riachu with Zelphon's Lv. 20 Female Hatenna. I'll be keeping the baby.

Species: Raichu
Calendar Date: September 12th
Name: Lucas
Type: Electric
Level: 69
Ability: Static
Nature: Rash

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: Aegis of Frost
Obtained: Trade
Moves-
Level-Up: Thunder Shock, Charm, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Sweet Kiss, Nasty Plot, Growl, Play Nice, Quick Attack, Double Team, Slam, Electro Ball, Feint, Spark, Agility, Discharge, Thunder, Light Screen, Nuzzle, Wild Charge
Egg Move: Thunder Punch, Electric Terrain, Present, Wish, Charge, Fake Out, Tickle
TM/TR/HM: Thunderbolt, Liquidation, Hyper Voice, Outrage, Stone Edge, Return, Throat Chop, Energy Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Dragon Pulse, Cut, Play Rough, Heat Wave, Frost Breath
Move Tutor: Iron Tail, Signal Beam
Other: SM Shadow Bolt, AM Volt Tackle

Bond: 50
Picking Lucas up and dropping him back off to breed with Zelphon's Eevee. I'll be keeping the egg. That's both his breed slots.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-12-2021, 09:54 AM   #1282
Connor
Flashbacker

Dropping off my Female Snover to breed with Emp's Tangrowth. I'll be keeping the offspring.

Quote:

Species: Snover @ Poke Ball
Name: Lumi
Level: 21
Type: Grass / Ice
Ability: Soundproof
Nature: Relaxed
Held Item:
Obtained: Trade with myahoo.
Birthday: December 31
Bond: 2
Bio:
Level Up Moves: Leer, Powder Snow, Leafage, Razor Leaf, Icy Wind, Mist, Grass Whistle, Ice Shard, Swagger
Technical Machine Moves:
Hidden Machine Moves:
Move Tutor Moves:
Egg Moves:
Old 01-12-2021, 11:30 AM   #1283
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Connor: You have hatched a Male Impidimp!

Picking this dude up in a Were Ball.
Old 01-13-2021, 12:43 AM   #1284
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Dropping off my Female Snover to breed with Emp's Tangrowth. I'll be keeping the offspring.
Dropping off my Male Tangrowth holding Old Spice Incense to cross pollinate with Connor's Snover

1o.

Tangrowth♂ Mojumbo Level 57 Nature Relaxed Ability Regenerator

Code:
Wring Out
Natural Gift
Constrict
Block
Absorb
Bind
Stun Spore
Growth
Mega Drain
Vine Whip
Poison Powder
Ancient Power
Knock Off
Giga Drain
Sleep Powder
Slam
Tickle
Power Whip
Ingrain
Grassy Terrain
Leaf Storm
Worry Seed
Leech Seed
Nature Power
Power Swap
Ancient Power
Amnesia
Confusion
Flail
Endeavor
Bullet Seed
Rollout
Poison Jab
Cotton Spore
Arm Thrust 
Shockwave
Rage Powder
Sweet Scent
Old 01-14-2021, 05:54 PM   #1285
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Dropping off one Flying Egg for incubation.
Old 01-14-2021, 07:00 PM   #1286
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Dropping off my female Dragonite to breed with Mask's male Squirtle, he keeps the egg.

Name: Brynhildr (female), Level: 66
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Adopted
Nature: Lonely Ability: Multiscale
Held Item:
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Hurricane, Mist, Aqua Jet, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Wrap, Leer, Extreme Speed, Thunder Wave, Twister, Roost, Wing Attack, Dragon Rage, Dragon Tail, Agility, Slam, Aqua Tail, Dragon Rush, Safeguard, Outrage, Rain Dance, Dragon Dance, Hyper Beam
TM/TR/HM: Earthquake, Fly, Hydro Pump
Move Tutor(MT): Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse, Dual Wingbeat, Fire Punch, Ice Beam, Outrage, Roost, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Twister, Air Cutter, Bind, Body Slam, Defog, Dive, Double-Edge, Dynamic Punch, Endure, Flamethrower, Focus Punch, Fury Cutter, Headbutt, Heat Wave, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Mimic, Mud Slap, Ominous Wind, Scale Shot, Shock Wave, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Superpower, Swagger, Swift, Tailwind, Thunderbolt, Water Pulse
Egg Moves(EM): Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Extreme Speed, Mist, Dragon Breath, Haze, Iron Tail, Light Screen, Supersonic, Water Pulse
Advanced Moves(AM): Draco Meteor
Hatching please!
Old 01-14-2021, 07:00 PM   #1287
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
I'm also going to be dropping off my Froslass Shereé alongside my own Old Spice Incense for a stay with TKF's Impidimp after which I will collect the offspring

Shereé the Froslass
~
Species: Froslass
Classification: Snow Land Pokémon
Type: Ice / Ghost
Level: 20
Obtained: Received in a trade on 14th September 2014 - Evolved on 13th October 2020
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature:
Bond: 2

Contest stats -
10 - 10 - 10 - 10 - 10

Level-up Moves: Ominous Wind - Hex - Destiny Bond - Protect - Bite - Powder Snow - Astonish - Leer - Ice Fang - Headbutt - Crunch - Double Team - Ice Shard - Icy Wind - Confuse Ray - Draining Kiss - Will-O-Wisp (Lv28 ) - Wake-Up Slap (Lv28 ) - Frost Breath (Lv30) - Captivate (Lv31) - Ice Beam (Lv34) - Hail (Lv40) - Shadow Ball (Lv42) - Blizzard (Lv48 ) - Aurora Veil (Lv54)
TM/TR Moves: Weather Ball
Egg Moves: Icicle Crash - Rollout
Move Tutor Moves: Sucker Punch
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Dropping off my Impidimp to breed with Pearl’s Froslass. They’ll be keeping the offspring.

Impidimp
Level: 32
Item: Big Root
Bond: 0
Personality: Naughty, Sneaky, Mischievous
Ability: Prankster
Moves: Play Rough, Voodoo Boogaloo, Confide, Fake Out, Bite, Flatter, Fake Tears, Assurance, Swagger, Thunder Wave, Drain Punch, Leech Life, Draining Kiss, Sucker Punch, Torment, Burning Jealousy, Lash Out
The time has come for this bad boy to hatch and join the growing imp squad

Old 01-14-2021, 07:02 PM   #1288
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Species: Hatenna
Calender Date: ???
Name: Allison
Type: Psychic
Level: 20
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Brave
Pokeball: Normal
Moves: Confusion, Play Nice, Life Dew, Disarming Voice, Aromatherapy, Psybeam
Eggmoves: After You

Confirmed, have fun you two!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Let's get the first breed of the New Year on the road! Breeding my Lv. 69 Male Riachu with Zelphon's Lv. 20 Female Hatenna. I'll be keeping the baby.

Species: Raichu
Calendar Date: September 12th
Name: Lucas
Type: Electric
Level: 69
Ability: Static
Nature: Rash

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: Aegis of Frost
Obtained: Trade
Moves-
Level-Up: Thunder Shock, Charm, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Sweet Kiss, Nasty Plot, Growl, Play Nice, Quick Attack, Double Team, Slam, Electro Ball, Feint, Spark, Agility, Discharge, Thunder, Light Screen, Nuzzle, Wild Charge
Egg Move: Thunder Punch, Electric Terrain, Present, Wish, Charge, Fake Out, Tickle
TM/TR/HM: Thunderbolt, Liquidation, Hyper Voice, Outrage, Stone Edge, Return, Throat Chop, Energy Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Dragon Pulse, Cut, Play Rough, Heat Wave, Frost Breath
Move Tutor: Iron Tail, Signal Beam
Other: SM Shadow Bolt, AM Volt Tackle

Hatching my little Hat Witch!!!~~~~

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-14-2021, 07:11 PM   #1289
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:

Species: Chikorita @ Friend Ball
Name: Leonardo
Level: 27
Type: Grass
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Brave
Held Item: Bunny Suit
Obtained: Hatched.
Birthday: November 21
Bond: 22
Bio:
Level Up Moves: Tackle, Growl, Razor Leaf, Poison Powder, Reflect, Synthesis, Magical Leaf, Natural Gift
Technical Machine Moves: Toxic
Hidden Machine Moves:
Move Tutor Moves: Giga Drain
Egg Moves: Counter, Flail, Ancient Power, Heal Pulse, Leech Seed, Grasswhistle
Quote:

Nancy the Venusaur

~ +

Contest stats -
100 - 90 - 45 - 90 - 100

Magical Black Glass Rose

Time for the hatch of this union.
Old 01-14-2021, 07:16 PM   #1290
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Dropping off my male Yanmega to breed with King Gihdorah's female Pinsir, and the offspring goes to me. Yanmega's stats are as follows;
As a prelude to the main event, gimme big bug!
Old 01-14-2021, 07:46 PM   #1291
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Dropping off my Raichu Kevin to breed with Zelphy's Eevee. I'll be keeping the egg.

Raichu
Nickname: Kevin Gender: Male
Birthday: September 12 Obtained: Global Trade Station [lv.1] Ball: Pokeball
Level: 27 Beauty Points: 10
Ability: Static Holding: His Heart Pendant
Evolutionary Track: Pichu -[Bond 30]> Pikachu -[Thunderstone]> Raichu
Level Up Moves: Thunder Punch [0], Agility [1], Charm [1], Discharge [1], Double Team [1], Electro Ball [1], Encore [1], Fake Out [1], Feint [1], Growl [1], Light Screen [1], Nasty Plot [1], Nuzzle [1], Play Nice [1], Quick Attack [1], Slam [1], Spark [1], Sweet Kiss [1], Tail Whip [1], Thunder [1], Thunder Shock [1], Thunder Wave [1], Thunderbolt [1], Double Kick [9], Swift [26], Wild Charge [50]
Egg Moves: Bestow, Bide, Charge, Disarming Voice, Double Slap, Electric Terrain, Endure, Flail, Lucky Chant, Present, Reversal, Tickle, Volt Tackle, Wish​
Tutor Moves: Body Slam, Counter, Covet, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Dynamic Punch, Electroweb, Endure, Focus Punch, Headbutt, Helping Hand, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Laser Focus, Magnet Rise, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Mimic, Mud-Slap, Rising Voltage, Rollout, Seismic Toss, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Uproar
Machine Moves: Attract, Bide, Body Slam, Brick Break, Brutal Swing, Calm Mind, Captivate, Charge Beam, Confide, Counter, Curse, Defense Curl, Detect, Dig, Double-Edge, Draining Kiss, Dynamic Punch, Echoed Voice, Eerie Impulse, Electric Terrain, Electroweb, Endure, Facade, Flash, Fling, Focus Blast, Focus Punch, Frustration, Giga Impact, Grass Knot, Headbutt, Helping Hand, Hidden Power, Hyper Beam, Iron Tail, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Mimic, Mud-Slap, Natural Gift, Pay Day, Play Rough, Protect, Rage, Rain Dance, Reflect, Rest, Return, Rock Smash, Rollout, Round, Safeguard, Secret Power, Seismic Toss, Shock Wave, Skull Bash, Sleep Talk, Snore, Speed Swap, Strength, Submission, Substitute, Surf, Swagger, Take Down, Thief, Toxic, Uproar, Volt Switch, Wild Charge, Zap Cannon​
Quote:
Confirmed.

Species: Eevee
Calendar Date: April 17th
Name: Naula
Type: Normal
Level: 30
Ability: Anticipation
Nature: Gentle
Moves:
Covet, Helping Hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Baby-Doll Eyes, Swift, Refresh, Take-Down, Charm, Double-Edge, Double Kick, Bite, Copycat
Egg Move: Wish
Tutor Moves: Heal Bell
Bond: Reflect, Tri-Attack, Soft-Boiled.
Hatcho!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 01-14-2021, 09:50 PM   #1292
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Maskerade: You have hatched a Male Dratini! It knows the Egg Moves Aqua Jet, Dragon Pulse, and Water Pulse!

Pearl’s Perap: You have hatched a Male Impidimp!

Lil’twick: You have hatched a Female Hatenna! It knows the Egg Move Nuzzle!

Connor: You have hatched a Male Bulbasaur! It knows the Egg Moves Giga Drain, Grass Whistle, and Magical Leaf!

Missingno. Master: You have hatched a Male Pinsir! It knows the Egg Moves Bug Bite, Feint Attack, and Quick Attack!

Sneaze: You have hatched a Female Eevee! It knows the Egg Moves Charm and Double Kick!
Old 01-14-2021, 09:56 PM   #1293
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
I'd like to buy 1 Fighting type Egg with muh slots.

Old 01-14-2021, 09:57 PM   #1294
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Missingno. Master: You have hatched a Male Pinsir! It knows the Egg Moves Bug Bite, Feint Attack, and Quick Attack!
"...and he went to take on the Galarian Slowbro, as he never even knew such a thing existed," Willa was saying as she and Maribel were walking. "That's why your father won't be joining us for training today."

"That's OK, Mom," smiled Maribel. "We're talking about a new Poison-type- I'd be thinking something was wrong with Dad if he didn't want to go and check it out."

Willa allowed herself a small smile and chuckle. "There's something to that," she agreed. "And since it's a Galarian Form, I expect we'll soon be planning a family vacation to Galar, too."

"I wouldn't mind that, Galar seems like a cool region," stated Maribel. "So where are we going, anyway, Mom?"

"We're heading to Greenmuk City, sweetie," explained Willa. "They have a battle stadium there where Trainers tend to gather even when there's no official competition going on, and so I feel like it'd be perfect for you and Salamence to train."

"So kinda like Sludge Wave Colosseum?" Maribel asked.

"Sort of," Willa nodded. "Though this place doesn't generally do colosseum challenges like what your Uncle Gavin does.- now what have we here?" she murmured. Maribel followed her mother's gaze, and saw exactly what had drawn Willa's attention- by the side of the road, shivering slightly (for it was a rather cool winter day), was a sizable brown insect with massive spiked horns growing out of its head. Maribel produced her Rotom Phone and aimed it at the creature.

"Pinsir, the Stag Beetle Pokémon. A Bug-type," said the Rotom Phone. "Because its movements turn sluggish in the cold, Pinsir live in warm places. Evidently this one didn't get the memo."

"Rotom's got a point for once," Maribel stated, ignoring Rotom's indignant protests at the "for once" part as she shoved the device back into her bag. "It's pretty chilly out, and you said it's gonna get colder later, right?"

"I did indeed," Willa nodded. "It may even snow."

"That won't be good," murmured Maribel as she walked closer to the Bug-type. The Pinsir noticed her, and hissed warningly, clicking its large horns together and eyeing her warily. Maribel stopped on the spot, but did not take her eyes off of Pinsir. "It's so cold out, and it's just gonna get colder later," she said to the Pinsir. "Shouldn't you go somewhere warmer?" In response, Pinsir shook its head defiantly, continuing to stand where it was, looking up the road almost expectantly.

"...I think Pinsir's waiting for somebody," Willa stated.

"Yeah, it looks like it," Maribel murmured. "I hope whoever it is shows up..." With that, the mother and daughter duo continued on their way, with Maribel looking back at the Pinsir once or twice before they were out of sight.

~~~~~

It wasn't much longer of a trek to Greenmuk City after that, though any hopes of getting right to the stadium were swiftly dashed. It had started snowing as they walked into the city- gently at first, but it took mere minutes for the gentle snowfall to give way to a howling blizzard that forced the Masterses to take shelter in the Pokémon Center instead.

"Whew!" exclaimed Maribel as she and her mother made it into the building, brushing snow off their clothes.

"Indeed," nodded Willa. "Well, we're likely to be here for a while, so we might as well make sure our Pokémon are-" She stopped at that point, eyes narrowing as a scoffing sound met her ears. Looking around, she saw the source, and it was not a pleasant sight. A well-dressed man with blond hair slicked back, eyeing Willa with an insufferable expression of smugness.

"Wha...?" Maribel murmured.

"Oh, come now," Roger DeLampent III said loftily. "What, make sure your ratty, underwhelming Pokémon are in good health? For what, battling? Oh, that's too rich."

"Hello, Roger," Willa said icily. "I would say it's nice to see you again, but my mother didn't raise a liar."

"Witless as always, I see," chortled Roger. "Yes, yes. Willa Carnet- didn't expect to see you again-"

"That's Willa Masters to you now," Willa interrupted, holding up her hand to show her wedding ring, and resisting the powerful urge to make an obscene hand gesture in the process.

Roger stared at the ring for a moment, then burst into laughter. "Oh, that is too rich- you and that overblown cowboy actually got married!" he cackled. "And just who is that-" he began, having just noticed Maribel, stopping as the hair color and the appearance of her Mega Hat sank in. "...oh, you are kidding me," he smirked. "And come to think of it, you do look considerably older than you ought to, don't you? One of those time distortion deals we've had last year, if I had to guess? Ah, bad luck, bad luck indeed. But to think that anyone, even that cowboy oaf with the talking Meowth, would willingly-"

Maribel stepped forward. "I don't know who you are, mister, but I don't like how you're talking to my mom, or about my dad," she frowned.

"Maribel, it's quite alright, sweetie," Willa said gently, yet while still fixing Roger with a frosty glare. "Nothing he says is worth listening to-"

"No, no, the brat's quite right, I haven't even introduced myself," interrupted Roger. "Roger DeLampent III, heir to Kalos's Poké Ball Factory, and the DeLampent family fortune," he said grandly. "And, it should be said, a better Pokémon Trainer than you and your parents."

"My parents are great Trainers!" Maribel exclaimed. "And Mom's told me about you before- she said you lost to her and threw a tantrum like a baby!"

"That mutant bird of hers cheated!" Roger shot back, clearly losing his composure for a moment. He cleared his throat and continued talking in his usual smug manner. "Ahem. Yes. As I say, that battle meant nothing in terms of proving my skill, for you see, I only keep the best and most promising of Pokémon on my team. Whereas your mother still probably has that ratty Dodrio, I am far more selective. Why, just earlier today, one of my Pokémon, I found it was underperforming, and so we went our separate ways."

"I tire of this," Willa stated. "Maribel, let's leave him to monologue to someone who cares."

But Maribel didn't budge. "...where was this?" she demanded of Roger. "Where did you release your Pokémon?"

Roger raised an eyebrow, regarding Maribel distastefully. "Some road outside of town," he said indifferently. "What's it to you?"

Maribel's eyes narrowed. "Was it a Pinsir?" she asked.

Roger's expression was briefly one of puzzlement, before he started chuckling again. "The dumb thing's still there?" he laughed. "Oh, good lord... I couldn't get that brainless bug to get the hint, it just kept following me, so I told it to just wait by the side of the road so I could get away from it! Whew. I suppose I'll have to find a different way out of town just so it doesn't see me-"

*SMACK*

For at that moment, Maribel had marched up to Roger and slapped him in the face. "There's a horrible snowstorm out there and Pinsir can't stand the cold!" she declared. "And you left it out there knowing full well it'd wait for you instead of seeking shelter! You're a terrible Pokémon Trainer!" Without waiting for a response, she grabbed her jacket, pulled it on, and marched back outside, leaving a stunned silence in her wake.

"...Well, I never!" spluttered Roger. "The impudence of that brat-"

He stopped short, for Willa had marched right up to him, a look in her eyes that could only be described as murderous. "Go ahead. Call my daughter a brat again. I dare you," she hissed in a quiet tone that did not stop absolutely everyone present from catching every single syllable. "And she's absolutely right about you, too." Leaving it at that, Willa wheeled around and stormed outside as well, hastening to catch up with Maribel.

The snowstorm had only gotten more brutal, but neither Willa nor Maribel were to be deterred. And sure enough, once they got back to the road where Pinsir had been waiting, they saw it was still there, shivering even more by this point, snow gathering on it. And still it kept shooting expectant glances up the road. It hissed as Maribel approached, but much more feebly than before. "Maribel-" began Willa.

Maribel, however, was already taking a blanket out of her backpack and wrapping it around Pinsir, who was too cold and sluggish to put up any real resistance. "It'll be OK, Pinsir," she said. "You gotta get out of the cold. We're here to help." And following this, she maintained eye contact with Pinsir for a few moments, before Pinsir gave a conceding hiss and walked with them. "Mom," Maribel added. "Is there anything else we can do to try and keep Pinsir safe?"

"Possibly," Willa replied, producing an Ultra Ball from her bag, and throwing it into the air. "Vanillite!" she declared, as the Ice-type she'd caught earlier that day appeared. He proved difficult to spot, however, the Snow seemingly serving to Cloak him from view.

"Vaaaanill! Nillite!" Vanillite exclaimed, looking around.

"Vanillite!" Willa called up to him. "Cover us with your Aurora Veil!"

"Vaniiiiiiiiiiill..." hummed Vanillite, and suddenly, a shimmering rainbow veil formed around them all. It wasn't blocking the cold wind or howling snowstorm completely, but Maribel could already feel that it was... lessened somewhat. Even Pinsir gave a hiss that sounded something like a sigh of relief as they continued onward.

Their return to the Pokémon Center couldn't have come soon enough. Roger, conveniently, was nowhere to be seen in the lobby, though Nurse Joy was present, and came running over as soon as she saw them. "Oh, my, that Pinsir!" she gasped. "So what they were saying about what that Roger fellow did-"

"It's true," Willa said grimly. "Nurse Joy, this Pinsir requires immediate medical attention." Nurse Joy nodded her complete agreement, a pair of Chansey already rushing to her side, and they hurried the Pinsir through the doors into the back.

Willa and Maribel could do nothing but wait at this point, and so they sat down. "Mom, I'm sorry I slapped that Roger guy, but-" began Maribel.

But Willa shook her head. "Ordinarily I would object," she replied. "But I know him well enough to know he had it coming. You did the right thing, too, going right out to rescue Pinsir."

"Yeah... I hope it's OK," Maribel murmured. At this, Willa put an arm around her daughter and held her close, and the two sat like that for a good while.

A few hours later, Nurse Joy approached them, looking tired yet triumphant. "Pinsir will make a full recovery," she said. "It's very lucky you brought it in when you did- another hour or so out there and it might not have made it."

"Can I see Pinsir?" asked Maribel. Nurse Joy nodded and led Maribel towards the back. Willa followed as well, and they soon came to a nice, warm room where Pinsir lay in a hospital bed, underneath several warm, thick blankets. It noticed Maribel, though did not hiss at her approach. "How are you feeling, Pinsir?" Maribel asked. At this, Pinsir gave a small yet happy hiss. Maribel smiled. "I'm glad," she said. "I'm sorry we had to take you away from there, Pinsir, but... we met your old Trainer. He lied to you, Pinsir," she said gently. "He told you to wait there because he didn't want you." She gave a heavy sigh as Pinsir hissed disbelievingly at her words. "It's his loss," Maribel stated, smiling at Pinsir. "You're an awesome Pokémon, and he just couldn't see tha- thaaa..." she yawned.

Willa, stifling a yawn herself, placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder. "Perhaps we should take a nap while we wait for the storm to subside," she suggested. "And give Pinsir some time to recover in peace?"

"OK," Maribel agreed, and the two of them left the room, leaving Pinsir alone with its thoughts.

~~~~~

Later that afternoon, Willa and Maribel were rested, refreshed, and ready to head out. The snowstorm had subsided as well, leaving several inches of fresh snow on the ground outside. And as the mother/daughter duo hung around the lobby of the Pokémon Center, Nurse Joy approached them with, Maribel was happy to see, a healthy-looking Pinsir in tow. "Pinsir should be just fine now," she reported. "Though I'm reluctant to just let it go outside in this cold weather," she added, sounding worried. "And that Roger fellow left a little while ago, too."

"He had no intention of going back for Pinsir in the first place," Willa stated. "He made that clear enough."

"Hm," frowned Nurse Joy. At the mention of its Trainer abandoning it, Pinsir gave a dejected hiss.

"It's OK, Pinsir," Maribel stated, noticing the Bug-type's unhappiness. "You can do better than that guy."

Willa had been looking back and forth between her daughter and the Pinsir. "...Maribel," she said. "Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to catch Pinsir."

Maribel turned to look at Willa. "You think so?" she asked, starting to smile.

Willa smiled back. "You would be an excellent Trainer for it," she assured her daughter. "And while Pinsir might still miss its old Trainer, I think if anyone could help it to see that he's not worth missing, it would be you."

Maribel turned back to Pinsir, who was looking at her in turn. "I'm gonna leave it up to you," Maribel stated, pulling a Poké Ball out of her bag and offering it to Pinsir. "I'd love to have you on my team if you want to come along."

Pinsir eyed the ball, hissing in consideration. Somewhere deep down, a part of Pinsir wanted to just go back to that spot by the road and just keep waiting. And yet, that was sounding less and less appealing, considering Roger had just left it to freeze in the snow, considering it had to be rescued by this girl... In addition to that, Pinsir harbored a fear of what would happen if it tapped that button. If that ball could catch it... that would mean its old ball... which in turn would mean that he'd well and truly... It wasn't an especially welcome thought. But it was looking more and more like the truth. Finally, Pinsir looked back at Maribel, giving her as much of a smile as it could muster, considering its mouth really wasn't made to be able to smile. Nevertheless, Maribel got the idea, and smiled back as Pinsir touched a single claw to the button, and was sucked into the sphere. It wobbled in Maribel's hand for a moment or two, but ultimately fell still.

A chime from within Maribel's bag prompted her to take out her Rotom Phone. "Pinsir has been registered to your Pokédex!" it declared.

Maribel's smile widened as she looked at the ball in her hand. "Welcome aboard, Pinsir," she said softly. "You'll love it with us, I promise." The ball gave a single wobble, as though to convey its occupant's acknowledgement. They headed home following this, reasoning that Keith had to be done battling that Dynamaxed Galarian Slowbro by that point.

Picking up my new Pinsir in a regular Poké Ball (#1 of 10), no nickname, and declaring his Ability to be Hyper Cutter.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 01-15-2021 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:02 PM   #1295
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:

Lil’twick: You have hatched a Female Hatenna! It knows the Egg Move Nuzzle!
Picking up my newly hatched Hatenna. Feeding her 38 candies to raise her to level 39. Also evolving her into a Hattrem. Placing her in a Luxury Ball (9/10). Nickname is being withheld for future purposes.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 01-18-2021 at 02:42 PM.
Old 01-15-2021, 05:35 AM   #1296
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Pearl’s Perap: You have hatched a Male Impidimp!
Collecting this demonic lil dude in a Vampire Ball - going to be nicknaming him Devlan and declaring his ability as Prankster
Old 01-15-2021, 08:00 AM   #1297
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Maskerade: You have hatched a Male Dratini! It knows the Egg Moves Aqua Jet, Dragon Pulse, and Water Pulse!
Perfect! Putting him in Red Cyber Ball 1/1.
Old 01-15-2021, 08:28 AM   #1298
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Sneaze: You have hatched a Female Eevee! It knows the Egg Moves Charm and Double Kick!
Into a Pokeball with you.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 01-15-2021, 07:03 PM   #1299
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post

While I let my Arbok family get back together, I'll also be dropping off my Female Aerodactyl, Queen, to breed an offspring for Mask and his Corviknight!

Name: Queen
Species: Aerodactyl
Level: 28
Current Location: Inactive
Ability: Pressure (Attacks that hit user drain additional energy)
Nature: Serious (Stats and berry preferences normal)
Bond: 4
Contest Stats: Beauty 20/Cool 20/Cute 20/Smart 20/Tough 20
Current Movepool: Iron Head, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Supersonic, Wing Attack, Bite, Scary Face, Agility, Roar, Ancient Power, {Dragon Claw}, [Aqua Tail], [Heat Wave], [Ancient Power], (Whirlwind), [Ominous Wind], [Twister], {Fly}, (Pursuit), [Stealth Rock], {Sandstorm}, (Tailwind), {Payback}
Moves to Learn: Crunch (Lv. 33), Take Down (Lv. 41), Sky Drop (Lv. 49), Hyper Beam (Lv. 50), Rock Slide (Lv. 65), Giga Impact (Lv. 73)
Hatching!

And then dropping the same male Corviknight to breed with GS's same female Aerodactyl, this time with my Old Spice Incense, and GS keeps the baby Rookidee.
Old 01-15-2021, 07:03 PM   #1300
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp View Post
More coral babies ~

Dropping off my Potifera to breed with Gary's Cursola

Potifera♂ Sudsy Level 52 Nature Hardy Ability Magic Bounce

Code:
Absorb
Soak
Bubble
Ingrain
Minimize
Growth
Mega Drain
Camouflage
Bubblebeam
Giga Drain
Stockpile
Spit Up
Swallow
Recover
Water Spout
Aromatherapy
Barrier
Harden
Cotton Guard
Blizzard
Flash
Signal Beam
Scald

Quote:
Dropping off my Cursola to breed with Emp's Potifera, he keeps the egg.

Name: Persephone (female), Level: 41
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Hatched
Nature: Quiet Ability: Perish Body
Held Item:
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Perish Song, Tackle, Harden, Astonish, Disable, Spite, Ancient Power, Hex, Curse, Strength Sap, Power Gem, Lv.45 Night Shade, Lv.50 Grudge, Lv.55 Mirror Coat
TM/TR/HM: Iron Defense
Move Tutor(MT): Burning Jealousy, Meteor Beam, Poltergeist
Egg Moves(EM): Haze, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Head Smash, Nature Power, Water Pulse
Custom Moves(CM): Guardian Terrain
Ocean temperatures are rising and it's time to hatch this spoopy sea dweller~

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records