UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 02:29 PM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Absol An Eggcellent thread

Alright, I bet you *points to you* yes, you are wondering why there's another bloody sticky thread arn't you? No, the leprechauns haven't gone missing so you can close the search function >> It's BUNEARY this t...ok it's not Buneary either, I got a question for you.

How would you like one of these little bad boys?

What is it? It's a Shadow Egg, the most pure of evil things that will ever be born in FB. Where did I get them? Well I found a secret pocket into Aryle while in the Twilight Realm, so I investigated. Coming across a run down house, I noticed the faint glow of something in the nearby shed, and looking into it, I found 6 of these Shadow Eggs just lying there. With no one around I thought I'd pick them up and take them back with me to the land of Fizzy, and I thought, I'd like to give the citizens of Fizzy Bubbles a chance to win these, so I thought of a little game of chance for everyone, but things like these come for a price, so shall we get down to business?

I have 5 of these to give away, the extra is being saved for something special. All you have to do is post in this thread with a payment of 5,000 coins for 1 raffle ticket. Once 24 hours are up, the thread gets closed and the names will get chosen at random, and the winners egg will hatch revealing their new found Pokemon.

So.. are you up for the challenge?

Shadow Pokémon Rules
- Once hatched, the Pokémon will be in pure Shadow form, Lv.1, and of a random gender.
- All Shadow Pokémon can be purified by collecting purification points in different ways (20 points are required for full purification).
- If you do not wish to purify your Shadow Pokémon, a payment of 50,000 non-refundable coins is required for the right to eliminate any and all purification points they will normally gain (no points gained through battles, etc). If you change your mind and wish to start purifying, you will need to start collecting points from scratch.
- Shadow Pokémon must be kept in the special Shadow Pokéball at all times. Once purified, you may discard the Shadow Ball and place the Pokémon in any Pokéball you wish.
- Shadow Pokémon can be traded, but will lose all purification points gained by the original owner. Once traded, the new owner will need to begin collecting points from scratch.
- At Lv.1 Shadow Pokémon will know 2 random Shadow Moves (Except, Blast, Chill, Bolt, and Fire).
- At Lv.10 Shadow Pokémon will gain 1 extra Shadow move (chosen at random, posted in the SP&P Thread).
- Every 10 levels Shadow Pokémon gain 1 extra Shadow Move (Posted in SP&P). At Lv.100 the Shadow Pokémon will learn all unknown Shadow Moves (Except, Blast, Chill, Bolt, and Fire).
- Shadow Pokémon have a 50% chance of either completely ignoring their trainers orders and not attacking at all, or of using a move from their existing movepool they've not been instructed to use.
- Shadow Pokémon can be taught Egg/MT/Advanced/HM moves, but cannot be taught TMs or Custom Moves.
- Shadow Pokemon cannot use the beauty salon.
- Shadow Pokémon have a 10% higher energy reserve than normal Pokémon.
- Shadow Pokémon also have a 5% chance of resisting status conditions.
- Once a Shadow Pokémon is purified they will lose all Shadow moves learnt and revert back to normal.
- Shadow Pokémon cannot be recoloured.

- 1 Point from a single Zone Battle.
- 2 Points from winning a trainer battle/contest win
- ½ Point from any shop stay (Daycare, MT, TC, Salon, Spa, etc.).
Old 04-11-2009, 04:46 PM   #2
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Purchasing one raffle ticket for 5,000 coins.

*Croses fingers*
Old 04-11-2009, 05:37 PM   #3
Mewsic Box!
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Mewsic Box!
Shadow pokemon rock, I'm so getting a ticket! =D

purchasing one raffle ticket for 5,000 coins. please.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #4
Emp
Volcano Badge

I'll take the third raffle ticket please =DDD

5,000 coins

Last edited by Emp; 04-11-2009 at 05:55 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 06:43 PM   #5
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

5000 coins pour une tickite.
Old 04-11-2009, 07:08 PM   #6
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

5000 coins for a ticket thanks.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:22 PM   #7
atlantis_kid99
Boulder Badge

My lucky day? Or perhaps not. We'll see...

Purchasing x1 Raffle Ticket for 5,000 coins. <3 Thanks!
Old 04-11-2009, 09:41 PM   #8
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

ticket plz, payment.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:22 PM   #9
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

I'm gonna give this thing a go, the idea of a shadow pokémon seems pretty cool to me.

5,000 coins
Old 04-11-2009, 11:41 PM   #10
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

...Why not? Payment.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:58 PM   #11
Inferno
Pokemon Trainer

One ticket please! Payment.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:00 AM   #12
psychopath
Boulder Badge

Ticket? Yes! Payment.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:58 AM   #13
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

I'd like a ticket please
*5,000 coins*
Old 04-12-2009, 04:05 AM   #14
SP-Eevee
Soul Badge

Send a message via MSN to SP-Eevee
Slim chances but why not, here's 5,000 coins, one ticket please.

Last edited by SP-Eevee; 04-12-2009 at 04:08 AM.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:12 AM   #15
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Ach maight as well.

5000 coins for a raffle ticket, your shagginess.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:30 AM   #16
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Picking up a Raffle ticket

Payment
Old 04-12-2009, 11:56 AM   #17
Artificial Dragon
Boulder Badge

Send a message via MSN to Artificial Dragon
Buying a raffle ticket. Payment
Old 04-12-2009, 02:47 PM   #18
Arnold
Just call me sir

Right, the moment of truth is upon us, which 5 members will grab themselves one of these

I've gone down the list of people and numbered you all 1-16 in that order, no mixing you around jsut straight down all the way, the pokemon have been rolled up and I know them and I shall roll the winners up now

RNG says:

12, 6, 10, 16, 3

Right

Number 12 is Arc Angel who is the proud owner of this Male who roars a valious roar, I might stay clear of the banana's though, god knows what'll happen if you eat one. (With Shadow Blitz and Hold)

Number 6 belongs to Atlantis Kid who's egg melts to reveal a Male who's shadowy stench may be as powerful as a normal grimer *cough* (With Shadow End and Shed)

Number 10 is Inferno who's evil looking Male glides onto the tree near by giving off a death like caw, more like a crow than a Pidgey. (With Shadow End and Panic)

Number 16 is Artificial Dragon who's Female starts lunging at anyone who gets near by *gets on a table* (With Shadow Panic and Down)

and last but not least number 3 is Empoleon Dynamite who's egg hatches into a Male who scans the room with a dark evily look in it's eyes as they glow a bright red, if it was a normal one i'd hug it..but this lotad is giving me the jeebies. (with Shadow Rave and Wave)

and for all those little angels out there, here is their new home

and that's it, Congrats to our new mummy's and daddy's, lets hope your house's aren't burnt to a crisp by sunset >> and if you all want another chance of a Shadow Pokemon, then take a gander at the Contest in Time Out to win another shadow Pokemon.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:56 PM   #19
Emp
Volcano Badge

Ludicolo ¡Crazy Amigo Raves On! \m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
and last but not least number 3 is Empoleon Dynamite who's egg hatches into a Male who scans the room with a dark evily look in it's eyes as they glow a bright red, if it was a normal one i'd hug it..but this lotad is giving me the jeebies. (with Shadow Rave and Wave)

Woot, Picking up my ebil Male Shadow Lotad *gets savaged by the lil ducky ;-;*

I'm at a loss for a good name at the moment, so I'll christen him Chupacabra or Chupa for the time being.
Diablo sounds a tad too fiery, Nacho too innocent and non-shadowy.

Thanks a billion shaggie! and sorry to all those who didn't get one ;-;
Old 04-12-2009, 04:23 PM   #20
Artificial Dragon
Boulder Badge

Send a message via MSN to Artificial Dragon
Quote:
Number 16 is Artificial Dragon who's Female starts lunging at anyone who gets near by *gets on a table* (With Shadow Panic and Down)

and that's it, Congrats to our new mummy's and daddy's, lets hope your house's aren't burnt to a crisp by sunset >> and if you all want another chance of a Shadow Pokemon, then take a gander at the Contest in Time Out to win another shadow Pokemon.
Picking up my evil little Nidoran, thank you :>
Old 04-12-2009, 07:15 PM   #21
atlantis_kid99
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Number 6 belongs to Atlantis Kid who's egg melts to reveal a Male who's shadowy stench may be as powerful as a normal grimer *cough* (With Shadow End and Shed)

Whoa, and here I was thinking my luck was going to fail me yet again. Picking up Shadow Grimer (M) in his Shadow Ball, thanks ^^
Old 04-13-2009, 12:40 AM   #22
Inferno
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Number 10 is Inferno who's evil looking Male glides onto the tree near by giving off a death like caw, more like a crow than a Pidgey. (With Shadow End and Panic)

Woot! My bad luck streak has ended! He rocks!
Picking up my badass Shadow Pidgey and putting him in his Shadow Pokeball.

Thanks Arnie!
Old 04-13-2009, 03:20 AM   #23
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Number 12 is Arc Angel who is the proud owner of this Male who roars a valious roar, I might stay clear of the banana's though, god knows what'll happen if you eat one. (With Shadow Blitz and Hold)

Picking up my Shadow Tropius and placing him in the Shadow Ball thankya very much ^-^
Old 04-13-2009, 03:56 AM   #24
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Second Chance Draw!

If you didn't win one of Arn's little babies, you're still in with a chance of winning something just as special.

Egg House Pass - This pass gives you three wonderful choices. You may choose to hatch a Pokémon of a specific rarity (common, rare, super rare or ultra rare), hatch a Shiny Pokémon which will be rolled as normal (no rarity choice available), or to hatch a Shadow Pokémon which will be rolled as normal.
If you choose to hatch an Ultra Rare that has no ultras in that specific egg, the egg will default to the next rarity value down. Ultra defaults to Super; Super to Rare, etc.
Hatching a Shiny Pokémon, you may choose the type of egg you wish to hatch but have no choice in regards to rarity.
Shadow Pokémon can only be hatched from an Enigma Egg, and you have no choice in regards to its rarity.

I've taken the remaining 11 entrants and rolled up five of you, aaaaand the winners are:

2 Music Box
3 ZoraJolteon
5 Silver Wind
9 SP-Eevee
6 Pearl’s Perap

Each of you will receive one of these Egg House Passes, and the beauty of it is that you don't need to wait until you're next due for an egg, or even hold on to your chosen egg for one week - you can hatch it immediately right here in this thread! The only stipulation is that you MUST have an open slot on your team for the baby Pokémon. If not, then please post here handing back the pass and we can give one of the remaining six entrants a chance at a third chance draw.

Good luck to you all, and I hope you'll each be happy with whatever comes out of your chosen eggy ^-^.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:26 AM   #25
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

I have x2 free slots, so I'd very much love it if you could hatch me a Shadow Egg. :3

Last edited by Silver Wind; 04-13-2009 at 07:00 AM. Reason: only my fourth edit? ;3
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records