UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 09:22 AM   #26
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
And now for the hatchings!

jolteonjak's egg smashes open to reveal a bright-eyed Throh who struts around showing off some kick arse karate moves. Awesome!

Interesting. At least it's the correct generation. Maybe you and Heracross will get along. Popping you in Pokeball [1/10].
Old 04-15-2012, 09:59 AM   #27
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Shadowshocker's female Sneasel gives Throh a death stare, her razor sharp claw glinting even under the dim Egg House light...
Most excellent. Pocketing the new operative inside the 2nd of 20 balls.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:52 AM   #28
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:

Charminions' Darumaka is oblivious to all of the newborns around him, dancing across the floor to meet his new trainer. Seems like he's a happy little chap ^^.
Putting the little guy in Pokeball 1/5.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #29
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Since I've shifted here, and my last hatching was a while ago, I'm gonna go ahead and use this Egg House Pass to pick up a rare Poison Nature egg.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:03 AM   #30
enchantress
Queen of the Night

fishyfool is confirmed for a Rare Poison Nature Egg to be hatched on Sunday 22nd April 2012.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:15 PM   #31
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Marion Ette is confirmed for a Rare Ground Core Egg to be hatched on Tuesday 17th April 2012.
*Marion comes in carrying her egg in a cute little Easter basket; despite the happiness of the egg-hatching occasion, she looks a little concerned. Her Banette, Minerva, is with her, apparently calming her down.*

Minerva: I told you, Marion, she had JUST turned the oven on. She hadn't actually put it in yet. I thought she was trying to make an oversized omelette with it, stupid girl that she is...

Marion: Liliana's not stupid. She's just a little confused...

Minerva: *Appearing somewhat irked* In what crazy universe does somebody confuse an oven with an incubator??

Marion: She was just trying to help. I gave her a book on the subject of caring for eggs and everything... I thought she would be fine. Besides, you were supervising her, and the egg didn't ACTUALLY get baked.

Minerva: *Sigh* You give that little Duskull entirely too much credit. She's still a baby herself, you know...

Marion: Aren't we all? *Walks up to the counter and presents the Rare Ground Core Egg* I think this little one is ready to meet the world!!

Last edited by Marion Ette; 04-16-2012 at 07:17 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:22 PM   #32
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Altaria

Quote:

DaisyInari is confirmed for a Rare Flying Storm Egg to be hatched on Tuesday 17th April 2012.
"Eee, my first egg-hatching! I'm so excited~ What will be in store for me?" Daisy bubbled as she walked through the Egg House's doors. The place was empty, save for a ghostly girl carrying an Easter basket and her Banette. Sunshine, the little girl's Swablu, chirped brightly, apparently sharing the same feelings as her owner. At the sight of the Flying Storm egg, the bird perks up and flies toward it, nestling her soft cottony body against it. "Ahaha, looks like you're maternal instincts are kicking in, birdy~ Don't worry, we'll meet our newest member soon<3"
Old 04-17-2012, 06:40 AM   #33
enchantress
Queen of the Night

One thing I've come to find about hatching eggs is they can take me by surprise even after having done it for some time now. Take these two for example:

Marion Ette's Ground Core Egg explodes from the inside, her new female Cubone waving her little bone around with gusto.
DaisyInari's Flying Storm egg cracks slightly, a little blue wing... wait, no.... fin.... thing... appearing before this male Mantyke breaks free, smiling adoringly at his new trainer.

Hope they're nice surprises ^^.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:20 AM   #34
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
One thing I've come to find about hatching eggs is they can take me by surprise even after having done it for some time now. Take these two for example:

Marion Ette's Ground Core Egg explodes from the inside, her new female Cubone waving her little bone around with gusto.
Marion: Awww, look at you~! *Picks up Cubone and gives her a big hug* You are a wonderful little surp- Wait. *Holds up Cubone and looks at her for a second, puzzled* Where did that skull come from? I thought...

Minerva: *Whispers to Marion* Maybe the mothers die laying the egg, and the skull is transferred that way...

Marion: *Whispers back* Shhh! Don't make the baby sad. *Pulls a Chocolate Pokeball out of her bag and gently taps Cubone with it, enclosing her in the ball* A sweet ball for a sweet baby, don't you agree?

Thanks so much, Tess!
Old 04-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #35
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Itzatrap's female Gible takes one look at Throh's antics and gnashes her razor sharp fangs threateningly *takes a few steps back*
Aww. *scoops up the lil gal* Taking this cutie in this Dragon Ball before she starts chewing people. Not a fan of sharks but will make an exception for her. Thanks! ^-^
Old 04-19-2012, 11:31 AM   #36
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Altaria

Quote:

DaisyInari's Flying Storm egg cracks slightly, a little blue wing... wait, no.... fin.... thing... appearing before this male Mantyke breaks free, smiling adoringly at his new trainer.

Hope they're nice surprises ^^.
"Ow, OW! Not too hard next time, ok Sunshine? I mean I know I went into a daze and all, but still..." Daisy groaned as she rubbed the bump on her head. Glancing down at her new teammate, the girl smiled gently. "Welcome to the team, Mantyke~ Let's get you to your new home so we can name you, okay?"

Putting the blue baby in a pokeball (1/10, or 2/11 if you count the premier ball)~
Old 04-20-2012, 06:36 PM   #37
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

Quote:
Silver Wind is confirmed for a Rare Enigma Egg to be hatched on Saturday 21st April 2012.

I think I might be one of the last to hatch their Easter Eggs..

Would you hatch this please?
Old 04-21-2012, 03:46 AM   #38
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Silver Wind: Your brand new female Deerling smiles shyly at you.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:39 AM   #39
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

Quote:
Silver Wind: Your brand new female Deerling smiles shyly at you.
Thanks Tess, I'm sure theres somebody who might want this lil cutie.

Ball 1/10
Old 04-21-2012, 07:38 PM   #40
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Quote:
fishyfool is confirmed for a Rare Poison Nature Egg to be hatched on Sunday 22nd April 2012.
That would be me actually SW. Hatching this little ovoid.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:31 PM   #41
enchantress
Queen of the Night

fishyfool: Your egg cracks open with a loooong, slooooow, hiiiiisssssssssss, your new female Seviper glaring defiantly at you.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:16 PM   #42
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Quote:
fishyfool: Your egg cracks open with a loooong, slooooow, hiiiiisssssssssss, your new female Seviper glaring defiantly at you.
Seems a feisty one, though I expect Zeugnum to be a reason there. Picking her up in this Poke Ball (3 of 20).
Old 04-30-2012, 08:19 PM   #43
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

On this lovely first day of May, I think I'd like an Electric Storm Egg, please. Thanks!
Old 05-01-2012, 07:46 AM   #44
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Marion Ette is confirmed for an Electric Storm Egg to be hatched on Tuesday 8th May 2012.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:53 PM   #45
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
I believe I'll try my luck with another Bug Nature Egg, please.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #46
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

Vileplume

Quote:
Silver Wind: Regular May 5 2012 / Enigma May 19 2012 / Mystery June 23 2012
I'd like a Poison Nature Egg, please.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:25 PM   #47
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Balmund is confirmed for a Bug Nature Egg to be hatched on Saturday 12th May 2012.
Silver Wind is confirmed for a Poison Nature Egg to be hatched on Saturday 12th May 2012.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:46 PM   #48
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Marion Ette is confirmed for an Electric Storm Egg to be hatched on Tuesday 8th May 2012.
Marion approaches the Egg House with an electric storm egg in her hands; her hair is frizzy and sticking up in places, and every fifteen seconds or so, she spasms as if being electrocuted. The egg itself appears to be surrounded by electric energy, which flares up every time Marion appears to be shocked.

"It seems to be discharging electricity... I don't know much about electric types, but I think..." Marion is interrupted by a quick jolt, which causes her to involuntarily shudder; "I think it means the egg is hatching!"
Old 05-07-2012, 08:25 PM   #49
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Marion Ette: Thin tendrils of electricity escape from the cracks in your egg which sparks and shatters to reveal this male Plusle who proceeds to test his Thunder Wave on your left hand *winces* Talk about making a first impression...
Old 05-07-2012, 08:52 PM   #50
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Marion Ette: Thin tendrils of electricity escape from the cracks in your egg which sparks and shatters to reveal this male Plusle who proceeds to test his Thunder Wave on your left hand *winces* Talk about making a first impression...
"I had a feeling I'd get something positive out of this hatching..." *SHOCK* "OW! Hey, the pun wasn't THAT bad, was it?"

PB (2/7)
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records