Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
Alright, huff, let's do this.

Trading Sewaddle to AD for 6 candies

Name: Sow (female), Level: 5
Pokeball: Poke Ball Obtained: The Hatchery
Nature: Docile Ability: Chlorophyll
Held Item: None
Evolution: Sewaddle ->Lv.20 Swadloon->Friendship Leavanny
Attacks: Tackle, String Shot, Baton Pass, Mind Reader, Giga Drain, Air Slash, Energy Ball
Shadow Moves(CM): N/A
Custom Moves(CM): N/A
Advanced Moves(AM): N/A
Bond: Quicklink
Bio: Coming soon
Origin: Hatched by Danny.
A new child! Hooray! Here's your candy. Hello little one!

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 02:56 AM   #827
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

300$ and 3 Candies in Exchange for EMP's Male Gible

Trade Started *

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 03:38 AM   #828
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
300$ and 3 Candies in Exchange for EMP's Male Gible

Trade Started *
Trading Lv.1 Male Gible for Enigma's candies and cash.

*Trade Closed*

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 02:37 PM   #829
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Gifting 5x Rare Candies to Liltwick.

*Trade Commenced*
Claiming this generous gift

*Trade Closed*

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 03:53 PM   #830
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Trading Maskerade 3 Rare Candies in exchange for $750.

*Trade Started*
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 04:50 PM   #831
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorchic View Post
Trading Maskerade 3 Rare Candies in exchange for $750.

*Trade Started*
$750 for 3 Candies

*Closed*
Old 07-31-2020, 06:39 PM   #832
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Giving MM my Alakazam. For nothing in return, have at it dude

Name: ESP (male), Level: 34
Pokeball: Poke Ball Obtained: The Global Trade Station
Nature: Calm Ability: Magic Guard
Held Item: None
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Teleport, Kinesis, Confusion, Disable, Barrier, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Skill Swap, Signal Beam, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Energy Ball, Psychic, Tri Attack, Snatch, Safeguard, Psychic Terrain, Drain Punch, Psybeam, Reflect
Shadow Moves(CM): N/A
Custom Moves(CM): N/A
Advanced Moves(AM): N/A
Bond: Quicklink
Bio: Coming soon
Origin: Traded to Danny in the Global Trade Station
"Hmm... Very interesting," Eddie Starmie murmured. He was sitting at one of the desks in his laboratory at Sludge Wave Coast, adjusting his glasses as he was reading over reports of some sort, displayed on the computer screen before him. "So the sightings go back that far... Fascinating." He then gave a small cough, clearing his throat. "Ah. Thirsty," he murmured, not taking his eyes off the screen. "Remy, would you please hand me the glass of water I left in the back?" he murmured. Seconds later, Eddie closed his eyes in mild exasperation as he heard the sound of a glass of water hitting the floor and breaking.

"Drow..." Remy murmured dejectedly. As Eddie looked away from the reports he'd been reading, he saw his Drowzee, looking ashamed, and several yards away, the shattered remnants of a glass of water on the laboratory floor.

Eddie sighed. "You tried bringing it to me with Psychic again, didn't you?" he asked.

"Drow zee," Remy nodded.

"Remy..." murmured Eddie. "I know you're eager to perfect that move, but there's a time and a place for these things." He gave a sigh as he went to go clean up the mess. Remy followed suit, this time not daring to use Psychic to assist.

~~~~~

"There we go," Eddie stated at last, having thrown the shattered shards of glass in the garbage and cleaned up the spilled water. "Now, Remy," he added, turning to the Drowzee. "While I have told you in the past to not retrieve things for me in the laboratory with Psychic until you've mastered it... it occurs to me that I am at least partially to blame as well. I've been so engrossed in my research as of late that you and I have hardly had any time to do any training." He smiled at the Drowzee. "Come, Remy- let's try and work on your Psychic attack," he stated. "Er... away from the laboratory," he added sheepishly.

"Drowzee!" grinned Remy.

~~~~~

"Yes, this should be good- this is Spoonbend Cavern," stated Eddie, walking into the large cave he'd come across. "The Nurse Joy over in Pechagrove told me that this cave is where Psychic Pokémon tend to congregate in order to become powerful. Remy, let's proceed further in and see what we find."

"Drow," nodded Remy determinedly. The two of them took several steps forward-

Stop.

"Wha- who was that?" Eddie called, nervously adjusting his glasses. The voice's source was not visible to them, and the voice itself had been telepathically beamed into his and Remy's minds, so there was no discernible direction from which it had come.

You are not welcome in my domain.

At this, a figure appeared before Eddie and Remy. A formidable purple being, hovering in midair, swishing a thick, powerful tail behind it. "...Drowzee?!" Remy squeaked, eyes going wide.

"There's absolutely no way... that can't be Mewtwo!" breathed Eddie. "A legendary Psychic-type, cloned from the Mythical Pokémon Mew, engineered to fight!"

Leave now! the voice thundered in Eddie and Remy's minds.

"W-wait!" Eddie exclaimed. "We can't- I heard this cave is where Psychic Pokémon can hone their skills, and my Drowzee wishes to perfect his Psychic attack!"

"Drow, drow!" nodded Remy.

It cannot be permitted, the voice said impassively. Leave at once, or I shall compel you to do so by force.

"Drow drow!" declared Remy. Without waiting for Eddie to issue a command, the Drowzee's eyes glowed blue, and he attempted a Psychic attack. Mewtwo stood strong as the attack landed, causing it to flicker and- wait, what?

"What in the..." murmured Eddie. "Remy, try that again!"

"Drow, Drowzee!" nodded Remy, repeating his attack. And this time, the image of Mewtwo flickered even more, allowing another figure behind it to be seen briefly.

"Wait just a minute," frowned Eddie, producing his Pokédex and pointing it at the "Mewtwo."

"Alakazam, the Psi Pokémon. A Psychic-type, and the evolved form of Kadabra," droned the device. "Boasting an IQ of over 5,000, Alakazam is extremely intelligent. The spoons it holds are said to have been made by psychic power."

"You're no Mewtwo!" declared Eddie. "You've been trying to fool us with an illusion!"

At this, the Mewtwo flickered more and vanished entirely. They could now see the Alakazam standing before them, and... well, they were a bit bewildered by what they saw. Alakazam were normally lean and mean, expressions stern, intensely focused. This Alakazam was chowing down on a large Watmel Berry it was levitating in front of it, digging in with a fork and knife that seemed to completely replace his two spoons, and sported something of a gut that seemed to imply that this was not an unusual occurrence to him. Very good, came the telepathic voice once more. You are not so easily frightened.

"...so this was a test?" said Eddie.

Indeed, confirmed Alakazam, continuing to eat the Watmel Berry, the grand tone to his voice undermined somewhat by the visible display of gluttony. You and your Drowzee are quite determined. Now... show me your power in battle, he challenged them, finishing off the Watmel Berry and standing at the ready, holding his fork and knife.

"Hm... Remy, are you ready?" asked Eddie.

"Drrrow!" declared Remy, stepping forward.

"Very well, then," nodded Eddie. "Alright, Remy, blast it with Psychic!"

"Drrrow! Zeeee!" Remy replied, eyes glowing blue as he let loose a telekinetic blast. Alakazam, however, held out his knife and fork before him, and with a brighter blue glow, cancelled out the move with his own Psychic.

"Ah... that didn't work," sighed Eddie. "No matter, Remy- now use Hypnosis!"

"Drrrow... Zeee...." Remy said slowly, attempting to put Alakazam in a trance. Alakazam, however, effortlessly blocked this with a shimmering veil that served to Safeguard him from the Hypnosis. "Drowzee..." Remy murmured dejectedly- nothing he did was working!

"Remy, we won't give up!" Eddie declared. "I mean to help you become stronger, and if this battle can achieve that, then so we shall! Use Pound!"

"Drow!" nodded Remy. He charged forward, made a fist... and smacked comically into an invisible Barrier.

Gah... we cannot land physical attacks, nor Safeguard, Eddie thought to himself. This eliminates any and all of Remy's moves except Psychic... which of course is what Alakazam wanted- we are, after all, trying to work on that very move, are we not? "Remy, try Psychic again!" ordered Eddie.

"Drow!" Remy grunted, attempting another Psychic attack, which Alakazam was once again able to deflect with seemingly no effort.

"Again!" Eddie called out.

"Zee!" responded Remy, but the next exchange of attacks went no better.

This went on for several minutes, and Remy hadn't been able to chip away so much as a single hit point from Alakazam. The Drowzee was panting by this point, while Alakazam was merely yawning, his stomach growling. Wait- his stomach's growling? That's it! thought Eddie. "Remy, Psychic, but this time, in my bag!"

"...Zee?" murmured Remy uncertainly.

Eddie grinned. "You can do this," he stated.

"Drow... Drowzee!" nodded Remy, and his eyes glowed blue once more. But rather than sending pure Psychic force towards Alakazam, he instead used the move to grab something out of Eddie's bag and levitate it forward, keeping it in midair the entire time.

I fail to see the point in this tactic, Alakazam telepathically snarked as Remy was doing this. I can effortlessly repel anything you- ooooh. Alakazam's eyes widened ever so slightly as he saw the food item Eddie had packed as a snack, floating tantalizingly closer and closer. Mmmm... donuts drooled Alakazam. His stomach growled again. He couldn't resist- Alakazam reached out with his fork and speared the donut, visibly salivating as he began to eat it.

Their chance was now. "Do it!" Eddie commanded.

"DRRROW ZEEE!" bellowed Remy, letting loose his strongest Psychic yet. This one connected with the distracted Alakazam, knocking him on his backside. This did not knock him out, of course, but he was momentarily stunned.

Eddie, for one, was not about to let this chance get away from him. His glasses flashed as he produced a red and white sphere from his bag and enlarged it. "Now, then!" he declared. "Poké Ball- initiate capture mode!" he exclaimed as he hurled the sphere at Alakazam. It struck the stunned Psychic-type and sucked him inside. The ball wobbled violently on the cave floor, but soon fell still.

"Drow!" smiled Remy as he used Psychic to levitate the ball over to Eddie.

"Thank you, Remy," smiled Eddie as he accepted the ball. "Alakazam... is mine!" he declared, holding up the ball.

"Drow Drowzee!" cheered Remy.

"Yes... this will undoubtedly be a powerful ally, as well as a good teacher to you," said Eddie. "I notice that your Psychic grip is getting better now, Remy. I can tell Alakazam's presence on the team will be beneficial to us all.

Then a voice sounded in Eddie and Remy's heads. I believe I shall benefit from this as well, else I would not have permitted this capture, came Alakazam's voice from inside his ball. I suppose this is the point where you suggest a name for me?

"Hmm..." murmured Eddie. "I think I shall call you Homer," he stated.

Excuse me?! I- began Alakazam, but fell silent for several seconds. ...alright, that's fair, he conceded.

Eddie and Remy both chuckled at this. "Come, Remy," Eddie finally said. "Let's go home. We shall introduce Homer to the others, and attempt to hide the rest of the donuts from him.

"Drow zee," nodded Remy in response.

OOC: Accepting the Alakazam from CCK. Thanks! Naming him Homer.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 07-31-2020 at 07:38 PM.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 07:57 PM   #833
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Trading 4 Candies to Sneaze for a Lunatone

*Trade opened*
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 11:09 PM   #834
Meetan
Soul Badge

Trading Machi the Machoke to MM so that she'll evolve to Machamp, in exchange for his Ariados. Immediately trading it back because I love my girl and also Big Fear. Ty.
Old 08-01-2020, 11:21 PM   #835
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Trading Machi the Machoke to MM so that she'll evolve to Machamp, in exchange for his Ariados. Immediately trading it back because I love my girl and also Big Fear. Ty.
For the sake of helping with this quickly, I'm foregoing the RP for this one. Trading Aragog the Ariados to Meetan for her Machoke.

*Trade Closed*

Quote:
What? Machoke is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Machoke evolved into Machamp!

*Machi learned Wide Guard!*

*Machi learned Strength!*

*Machi learned Encore!*

*Machi learned Counter!*
And trading "my" Machamp back to Meetan for "her" Ariados.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 08-02-2020, 07:10 AM   #836
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
For the sake of helping with this quickly, I'm foregoing the RP for this one. Trading Aragog the Ariados to Meetan for her Machoke.

*Trade Closed*

And trading "my" Machamp back to Meetan for "her" Ariados.

*Trade Commenced*

Trading back MM's Ariados for my Machi the new Machamp! Ty very much! <3 Trade closed, also kek that I 'stole' your spider for like eight hours... My bad, bro.
Old 08-02-2020, 10:42 PM   #837
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash View Post
Trading 4 Candies to Sneaze for a Lunatone

*Trade opened*
Trading level 1 genderless Lunatone to Slash for 4 Candies.

*Trade Closed*
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 10:07 PM   #838
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading my lvl 10 Female SHADOW Stantler to Zelphy for 1x Heart Scale. It's in a Xmas Ball.

Trade Open

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 09:54 AM   #839
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Trading Mask $1000 for his Life Orb.

*Trade Started*

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 04:31 PM   #840
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Trading my lvl 10 Female SHADOW Stantler to Zelphy for 1x Heart Scale. It's in a Xmas Ball.

Trade Open
And here's that Heart Scale, thanks for the trade!

*Trade Closed*

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 05:14 PM   #841
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Trading Mask $1000 for his Life Orb.

*Trade Started*
My 1x Life Orb for Lit's $1000

*trade closed*
Old 08-11-2020, 10:14 AM   #842
Connor
Flashbacker

Gifting Sniz 5 candies for services rendered.
Old 08-12-2020, 08:53 AM   #843
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Gifting Sniz 5 candies for services rendered.
lol thanks.

Accepting 5 candies.
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 11:59 PM   #844
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading this level 1 female Barboach with the Egg moves Whirlpool, Flail, and Earth Power to Gary for 4 Rare Candies. Enjoy, and sorry about the badly-timed indecisiveness on my part.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 08-17-2020, 01:00 AM   #845
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading this level 1 female Barboach with the Egg moves Whirlpool, Flail, and Earth Power to Gary for 4 Rare Candies. Enjoy, and sorry about the badly-timed indecisiveness on my part.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 4 Rare Candies to MM for his lv.1 female Barboach with EMs Whirlpool, Flail, and Earth Power, thanks!
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 04:17 PM   #846
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Trading my level 29 Female Pumpkasaur to Missingno. Master for 3 candies. Her stats are below.

Spoiler: show
Species: Pumpkin Bulbasaur.
Level: 29.
Obtained: Halloween 2016.
Pokeball: Poke Ball.
Type: Grass/Poison.
Ability: Overgrow.
Nature: Bold.
Contest Stats: 0 all.
Hold Item: None.
Bond: 7.
Evolutionary Track: Pumpkin Bulbasaur.

Moveset:
Level: Pumpkin Bomb, Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Razor Leaf, Sweet Scent, Growth.
Egg: Power Whip.
Machine: Swords Dance, Giga Drain.
Tutor: Mimic.

*Trade Started*
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 06:52 PM   #847
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Trading my level 29 Female Pumpkasaur to Missingno. Master for 3 candies. Her stats are below.

Spoiler: show
Species: Pumpkin Bulbasaur.
Level: 29.
Obtained: Halloween 2016.
Pokeball: Poke Ball.
Type: Grass/Poison.
Ability: Overgrow.
Nature: Bold.
Contest Stats: 0 all.
Hold Item: None.
Bond: 7.
Evolutionary Track: Pumpkin Bulbasaur.

Moveset:
Level: Pumpkin Bomb, Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Razor Leaf, Sweet Scent, Growth.
Egg: Power Whip.
Machine: Swords Dance, Giga Drain.
Tutor: Mimic.

*Trade Started*
"...from what I hear, it was originally thought to be a regional form of Bulbasaur," Keith was saying as he led the way through the dense foliage. "But it doesn't follow any of the known conventions of them- it has the same type, same moves for the most part, and it doesn't evolve. Eddie actually drew some parallels between them and Missingno. and 'M," he added.

"Fascinating," Willa replied as she followed her fiancé through the forest. "And you're positive you saw one?"

"There's no mistaking it," Keith stated as he continued onward. "Grey body, pumpkin on its back... that was a wild Pumpkasaur, I'm certain of it." He had a slightly manic grin on his face, and Willa knew why- Keith Masters, ever since learning of the existence of this incredibly rare species of Pokémon, had wanted a Pumpkasaur of his own. The only five he ever knew to exist belonged to other Trainers, and were all given to them by the old Elite Four as prizes from a Halloween raffle many years ago. A raffle Keith remembered entering and losing, to add insult to injury.

Willa followed wordlessly, a look of curiosity on her face. She knew Pumpkasaur were real, she'd seen one herself, and she knew how much Keith wanted one. Even if this was indeed taking the couple well out of their intended way, they had only been going for a leisurely walk together with no real destination in mind in any case. It had been a lovely walk, with the couple focused either on each other or on their beautiful surroundings, but as they walked past the edge of Applewyrm Grove, Keith stopped short as he noticed a small grey Pokémon disappearing into the foliage. Hastily he urged Willa to follow him, and now here the two were.

Deeper and deeper into the wooded area they ventured, farther than Keith had ever gone that one time he caught an Applin to give to Willa. This time, they ignored all the Applin they saw. And soon, the apple trees gave way to dead, leafless trees interspersed with large pumpkins growing on vines.

Keith gave a soft gasp as they came to a large clearing. He and Willa exchanged looks, then turned back to the sight that met them; it was an entire pack of Pumpkasaur. Keith took out his Pokédex.

"Pumpkasaur, the Pumpkin Seed Pokémon. A Grass and Poison-type," droned the device. "A large pumpkin grows out of its back. It is known to be related to Bulbasaur, but little is known about this Pokémon."

The Pumpkasaur were chatting among themselves, when one of them noticed the humans. "Saur! Pumpkasaur!" it exclaimed sharply.

"Saur! Saur! Saur!" responded the other Pumpkasaur, tensing up and regarding Keith and Willa warily. All but one, however. One of the Pumpksaur smiled at the sight of the newcomers and started to make its way over. Another slightly larger Pumpkasaur, however, reached out with Vine Whip and barred the first one's way. "Pumpka. Pumpkasaur," it said with a deep voice, shaking its head.

"I get the feeling they're wary of humans," Willa observed.

"Honestly, if the only contact they've ever had with them is the old Elite Four, I can't say I blame them," Keith murmured back.

The Pumpkasaur that was being blocked, however, didn't seem all that wary. "Pumpka, pumpka!" it insisted, jumping over the older Pumpkasaur's vine and approaching the humans. Keith smiled and crouched down, but all of a sudden, the other Pumpkasaur each fired a seed from the top of their pumpkins, the seeds embedding themselves in the ground before Keith and Willa, barring the Pumpkasaur's way. Before their eyes, the seeds slowly sprouted into vinelike plants.

"What's going on?" Willa inquired, eyeing the vines warily.

"This has gotta be Pumpkasaur's special attack," Keith replied. "Don't pick the pumpkins, whatever you do."

"The pumpk-" began Willa, before she saw exactly what Keith was talking about, as each vine sprouted a sizable pumpkin.

Keith looked over at the other Pumpkasaur. The glowing faces on their pumpkins, normally a yellow smile, were all now showing frightening red scowls. "We don't mean any harm," he called to them. "I only came here because I've seen your kind before, and I think you're awesome Pokémon!"

"Pumpka Pumpkasaur!" added the Pumpkasaur who had tried to approach them.

"Pumpka..." growled the older Pumpkasaur who had previously tried the block the other one.

Keith slowly reached for his backpack. "Are you hungry?" he asked the Pumpksaur. "I have some berries here." The other Pumpkasaur continued to regard him warily, but did nothing. And Keith produced several rare fruits from his Berry Bag- Pumkin Berries.

The more trusting Pumkasaur's eyes lit up. "Pumpka~" it exclaimed, extending a vine and taking hold of one. The Grass/Poison-type happily devoured the Pumkin Berry. At this, the other Pumpkasaur finally stepped forward. The Pumpkin Bomb plants vanished back into the ground, and Keith, smiling, happily provided Pumkin Berries for every Pumpkasaur to approach.

The Pumpkasaur who had been trusting of them from the start approached the larger, older one. "Saur pumpka pumpka? Pumpkasaur??" it pleaded.

"Pumpka..." murmured the older Pumpkasaur thoughtfully. It looked up, fixing Keith with a stern look. Keith met the look unflinchingly- no doubt this Pumpkasaur was sizing him up, and he wanted to give it no reason to distrust him. "Saur. Pumpkasaur," it finally said with a curt nod. However, it then extended a vine and held it up to its mouth, as though shushing Keith. Its pumpkin's face, Keith noticed, was back to its normal yellow glowing smile- the angry red scowl was gone.

"...So this one can come with us?" Willa murmured.

"I think it's on the condition that we don't tell anyone about this place," Keith said, smiling at the older Pumpkasaur. "And if that's the case, we'll respect that," he said.

Finally, the older Pumpkasaur cracked a small smile. "Pumpkasaur," he nodded, confirming what Keith had guessed.

Keith knelt down to the first Pumpkasaur. "So, Pumpkasaur, would you like to come along with us?" he asked. As he spoke, he dug into his bag and extracted from within, most fittingly, a Pumpkin Ball. He enlarged the orange sphere and held it out to Pumpksaur.

"Saur~" Pumpkasaur exclaimed happily, tapping her forehead to the ball. She was sucked inside, and the ball's wobbling ceased almost immediately.

Keith practically jumped up. "All right!" he cheered. "At long last... I caught a Pumpkasaur!"

~~~~~

"Ya caught a Pumpkasaur?!" Meowth exclaimed, once Keith and Willa had returned home. Keith, eager to show everyone his newest Pokémon, had sent out Pumpksaur almost immediately.

"Meowth, that's right," Keith chuckled in response. "Everyone, meet Autumn."

"Heya," Meowth said, waving a paw at the Pumpkasaur. Several of Keith's other Pokémon gathered around, though as they started greeting autumn, a deep, rumbling laugh echoed all around the room. "WAH!?" Meowth screeched.

Autumn tilted her head. "Saur?" she said, sounding confused. Meanwhile, Meowth got the feeling that the face on Autumn's pumpkin was looking right at him.

"OK, this is gonna be interesting," Keith chuckled. Willa chuckled as well.

"Oy," groaned Meowth. Interesting. There was a word for it.

OOC: Trading 3 Rare Candies to Raves for his Pumpkasaur. Thanks so much! She's in good hands. Naming her Autumn, and putting her in this Pumpkin Ball, discarding her original Poké Ball in the process.

*Trade Closed*
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 05:11 AM   #848
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Trading 8 Candies, 1250$, 4 Mysterious Gummis, and TRs Stone Edge and Flash Cannon for Connor's Cutiefly.
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 03:53 PM   #849
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Trading 8 Candies, 1250$, 4 Mysterious Gummis, and TRs Stone Edge and Flash Cannon for Connor's Cutiefly.
Confirming above.

Trade closed.
Old 08-21-2020, 04:09 PM   #850
Meetan
Soul Badge

Trading $5500 to Yuki/lilblue for 11 mysterious gummis. Thankya!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops