UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > UPN News

Old 09-16-2011, 05:56 PM   #1
Lindz
Kuno's Wife

Pikachu Catch the next Pokémon movie in US theatres!

http://cinedigment.visibli.com/share/YQQ8fh

Quote:
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Will Release Brand-New Pokemon Film to More Than 300 Digital Theaters in December for One-Weekend Special Engagement

WOODLAND HILLS, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 15, 2011) - Pokémon™ fans across America will be marking their calendars for a special limited engagement theatrical event this holiday season. The newest full-length Pokémon feature film, Pokémon the Movie: White--Victini and Zekrom, is coming to movie theater screens across the U.S. for one weekend only: December 3rd and 4th, 2011! As a special treat, fans can catch the debut of the movie's trailer this weekend, September 17th and 18th, on www.Pokemon.com immediately following an on-demand, online screening of the most recent feature-length movie, Pokémon--Zoroark: Master of Illusions.

The Pokémon Company International has partnered with innovative digital theatrical distribution company Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) to share Pokémon the Movie: White--Victini and Zekrom with its devoted fans for this limited, one-weekend-only screening event in more than 300 digital theaters across the United States. Pokémon fans will catch all the action and find out whether Ash can awaken the Legendary Pokémon Zekrom to help him stop the misguided Damon and save the Victory Pokémon Victini! A complete list of participating theaters will be announced shortly.

"We are thrilled to provide fans an opportunity to see this exciting new Pokémon feature film on the big screen," said Jill Newhouse Calcaterra, Chief Marketing Officer at Cinedigm. "Pokémon fans are a passionate group and will truly relish seeing this film together."

"It's going to be a lot of fun for the entire Pokémon community to get together and watch Pokémon the Movie: White--Victini and Zekrom," said J.C. Smith, director of Consumer Marketing for The Pokémon Company International. "We're excited to be working with Cinedigm to make this special engagement possible across the country."

As part of a Pokémon first, Pokémon the Movie: White--Victini and Zekrom is one of two feature-length films debuting in December. Launch details about the second movie, Pokémon the Movie: Black--Victini and Reshiram, will be coming soon.

For more information about Pokémon the Movie: White--Victini and Zekrom, please visit www.Pokemon.com/MovieWhite.
Currently the "find a theatre near you" page isn't up and running. Even so.....

Please come to a theatre near me, please come to a theatre near me, please come to a theatre near me, please come to a theatre near me~~~~~!
Lindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:28 PM   #2
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

I gave up on Pokemon movies (and the anime as a whole, really) quite a long time ago, but having that just-like-old-times experience of seeing in in theaters would pique my interest...

Hopefully I'll have one near by and can find friends to go with?

私のことを消して本気で愛さないで 恋なんてただのゲーム 楽しめばそれでいい
閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:53 PM   #3
Lindz
Kuno's Wife

I never gave up on the movies I keep buying 'em as they're released. Zoroark movie is out this week btw! Just think, its been over 8 years since Pokémon Heroes which was the last one shown in theatres. Even a minor comeback is long overdue!

Wish there was an easy way to catch up on the anime. I'm super way behind in that to the point of having given up. ;.; pokemon.com needs to like have the whole series up for streaming! 700+ eps might be a lot but I'm sure they could afford it ~_~;
Old 11-27-2011, 10:42 PM   #4
Lindz
Kuno's Wife

http://pokemon.cinedigm.com/get-tickets

Just a reminder, the movie will be out next weekend! The website was updated recently with a list of locations it will be shown. It seems like more have been added since I checked last saturday too (ex: only 5 locations were shown for my state, now its up to 11). Which has proven to be a good thing for me ^.^

Last edited by Lindz; 11-27-2011 at 10:51 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > UPN News