UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 12-20-2008, 07:34 AM   #1
Emp
Volcano Badge

Squirtle Wes' Deep-Sea Hideaway

Hidden deep in the underwater trenches of Sapphire Island, is non other than a small residence homed by Wes and his team. Due to the boy’s team crammed with numerous marine Pokémon, the young trainer felt it his duty to situate his base in an area they’d all feel comfortable. Whilst Chamo, Fungii and Honii enjoy nothing less than hanging out in the snug deep-sea hideaway – it gives him great satisfaction knowing Brawly, Beaker, Chama and Horson are spending as much time as possible in their natural environment. Looking out of the submarine-style windows, the spectacular sight of wide coral fields and thriving marine life is what makes the base so astounding.

Last edited by Emp; 12-15-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 07:35 AM   #2
Emp
Volcano Badge

Ludicolo Inventory

Last edited by Emp; 12-20-2008 at 08:50 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:35 AM   #3
Emp
Volcano Badge

Omanyte Snail Mail

Read:
-

Unread:
-

Last edited by Emp; 12-20-2008 at 08:48 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:36 AM   #4
Emp
Volcano Badge

Empoleon Guest List

Current Visitors:
Psychopath
Lemon~Lime

Previous Visitors:
-

Last edited by Emp; 12-30-2008 at 02:45 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:36 AM   #5
Emp
Volcano Badge

Sharpedo Trophy Case

Trophies:
Beginner Battle Trophy

Ribbons:
-

Misc:
-

Last edited by Emp; 12-20-2008 at 08:48 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:37 AM   #6
Emp
Volcano Badge

Lapras Adventure Log

Arcane Realm - Forest of Adventure

Wes and his Totodile take their first steps in the great land of Fizzy Bubbles, choosing to visit non other than the vast greenery of the Forest of Adventure. However, from what the novice trainer thought would be a relaxing trip turns into a nightmare when he is left to deal with a curious Teddiursa and a sieving Beedrill. Discovering the baby bear is being hassled after stealing the large bee’s honey – Wes springs into action to save Teddiursa and clam down Beedrill. After succeeding in his first battle, he forms an incapable bond with the teddy – offering him a place on his team.

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15

Pokémon Caught: Teddiursa
Pokémon Seen: Paras, Tediursa, Beedrill

Cloud Garden – The Space Path

In the early hours of day, an adolescent and his motley crew embark on their second adventure in the prestige Cloud Garden. With such a vast amount of areas to choose from, Wes decided finding a guide familiar with the areas would be an ideal option. However, he never accounted for how difficult his guide would be, or that he’d have to part with a lump-some of berries. The hardy fellow named Storm led him to Space path, a fascinating area where he encountered a ditzy Spinda. Chamo’s battle debut commences.

1-2-3-4-5-6

Pokémon Caught: -
Pokémon Seen: Spinda

Volcanic Mountain – Adventure Island

On a hot summer’s day, Wes and Chama find the urge to visit a tropical Island on the outskirts of Fizzy Bubbles. The idea of participating in a Safari Zone style game was attention-grabbing for him and the penguin. However, upon arrival Wes is slightly apprehensive upon the numerous risks, ensuring to keep a close eye on Piplup. Fortunetly for the duo though, they are paired with another trainer, Zac, on their expedition through the tropical jungles. Upon approaching a watering hole, the group is shocked to find a ten-foot Omastar terrorizing the lake and swallowing every Pokémon in its range.

1-2-3-4

Pokémon Caught: -
Pokémon Seen: Luxio, Slowking, Yanmega, Shieldon, Tangrowth, Parasect, Donphan, Mamoswine, Omastar, Crawdaunt, Phanpy, Poliwhirl, Shelgon, Tangela, Aerodactyl

Last edited by Emp; 12-20-2008 at 08:49 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:38 AM   #7
Emp
Volcano Badge

Manaphy Dream Team

Last edited by Emp; 08-16-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:38 AM   #8
Emp
Volcano Badge

Wooper Secret Post

It's a secret

Last edited by Emp; 08-16-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:39 AM   #9
Emp
Volcano Badge

Spinda Secret Post

It’s a secret >.>

Last edited by Emp; 12-20-2008 at 08:50 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 02:52 PM   #10
Emp
Volcano Badge

Reaching the cliff-side of Sapphire Island, the adolescent inhaled the sea-salty air. The sunny Hoenn Island was calm and tranquil, beside the noise of squawking Wingull, native to the tropical land mass. Wes was overjoyed to have his own home-away-from-home. With a rich family, and a recent lottery win, the millionaire felt it no problem to have an undersea base. The expediential amount of technology designed to keep him safe was more than enough reassurance. Skimming through a list of instructions, he memorized exactly how he would enter the hideaway. Thus, he took another deep breath and dived off of the cliff edge.

Swimming deeper into the sea, he noticed how amazing his new neighborhood was: several Crabby scurrying across the sea floor for food, a school of Corsola bathing in the sun’s rays, a group of Tentacool bobbing on the water’s surface. Grinning to himself, he glanced over at the bottom of the crag that led up to Sapphire Island. A small hatch made itself clear, swimming toward it, the young trainer pulled the newly built hatch open. Upon opening, he franticly swam into a small interchange between the ocean and his base, at this point he was gasping for air. Fortunately for the boy, various holes sucked away the water, ensuring his base wouldn’t get flooded.

As Wes stepped into his private abode, he couldn’t help feel a sense of self-achievement. The base was fairly big, and quite habitable. The adolescent dropped his seven Pokeballs, releasing Brawly, Honii, Fungii, Horson, Chamo, Chama and Beaker. Whilst his marine Pokémon were quick to leave - in hopes of sampling the ocean, his other Pokémon stayed inside – playing with their toys. With nothing else left, Wes instantly saw it upon himself to christen his new Sofa, lounging in front of the TV. He’d invited some people around; perhaps some would brave through the water and actually visit.

FB • PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Last edited by Emp; 12-21-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:41 PM   #11
psychopath
Boulder Badge

Sneasel

Diving into an underwater cave was not an easy task for someone who had never dove before. Indeed, Tyson "Psych" Gonza was having trouble leaping so he got assistance. Looking over the cliff he pointed a pokeball at the water. As he aimed his pokeball down he said a few words: "You are going to land in water so ready yourself. You are the closest thing to a water type I have, so you should know how to swim, I will jump and you will catch me. Then we will dive to a clearly visible hatch. Understand?" Knowing that the answer wouldn't be heard until the ball opened. "Go."

"Weavileeeeeee....." Then a loud Splash. "Vile, VILE!" If he could speak human Weavile would probably be the most curseable person on earth. "Look I know you don't like the idea of falling into water but I can't swim. Now here I come. Catch me!" Tyson then Ran of the cliff and into an angry Weavile's arms. "On three we dive, into that hatch." Tyson pointed it out but Weavile already knew it was there. "One... Two... Three!" They both dove and went through the hatch and into an underwater cave.

"This place is huge!" Tyson yelled out loud, for the whole ocean to hear. Tyson looked around the place and entered a long hall which led to a bigger room where there was a couch, a young man sitting on it.

"Hey Wes! I'm here. Thanks for the invite. I have one question: Do you have towels for me and Freeze here?" Tyson said as he pointed to the dripping wet Weavile and Himself.

psychopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 07:06 PM   #12
Emp
Volcano Badge

Effortly flicking through the channels, Wes was unable to find anything that’d keep him entertained. “When Sharpedo Attack”, “Croconaw Hunter”, “Everybody loves Rayquaza”... nothing worth a second glance to the young trainer. He’d certainly changed over the past few months, television and computers no longer amused him, it was all about battling and adventuring these days. Effortlessly getting up from his lazy pit, he decided he’d check out his neighbour hood through one of the submarine-style windows.

Looking out upon the vast coral reefs, he noticed his Croconaw and Corphish sword-fighting with their tail and Claws, respectively. Further down the reef, he could vaguely make out his Horsea and Piplup, both of whom had already befriended some of the native Pokémon. Everything about the area was so calm and peaceful; it’d definitely make an ideal place to relax after a intense adventure. However, things where about to get less “peaceful” as he noticed one of his guests, named Tyson, swimming toward the heavy hatch door with his Weavile. Wes was shocked - he’d never expected anyone to actually turn up.

“Hey. Tyson is it?” he said to one of his acquaintances. They’d only recently met, but Wes didn’t know many people in the area, having a party would mean he’d have to invite as many people as possible.

“Do you have towels for me and Freeze here?" the boy asked, both him and the weasel soaking wet. Indicating them to a towel rack beside the entrance, Wes quickly began his preparation for his new guest. He pulled out numerous refrigerated items, preparing a quick buffet with everything from sausage rolls to champagne. If Tyson arrived, it was certain more people would follow.

“So, what’ya think?” he said smugly – cracking open a beer. He was underage, but who cared? They where hundreds of feet below sea level, and authorities didn’t seem to do much around Fizzy Bubbles anyway.

FB • PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Old 12-21-2008, 11:13 PM   #13
psychopath
Boulder Badge

Tyson quickly dried himself and Freeze, obviously water was not either one's favorite in fact it was the opposite. Seeing the buffet showed Tyson that Wes had planned a big party, thereby many people would probably follow. Wes opened up a can of beer, seeing him drnk made Tyson feel uneasy he knew that when he drank HE DRANK.

“So, what’ya think?” The adolescent boy's question was easily answered.

"This place is awesome! How could you afford it?" then Tyson grabbed a piece of ham and drowned it in soda from the buffet. "Um, you know I'm going to have trouble getting back to the surface if I get drunk, and waiting to get sober might take me some time."

"I actually came to visit someone..." Tyson pointed out of the window to a red crustacean pokemon, The Corphish that he had given to Wes. "See, when I traded her to you she was a newborn, and I didn't tell her the legacy of her family, or the fact that her father left something for her." Tyson then brought out a broken pinser piece from his backpack. "The legendary Crabhammer." The pinser pieceseemed to be bigger than the average watch, but it had a strange aura emminating from it.

"If you could bring her in I will go into detail."
Old 12-22-2008, 11:07 AM   #14
Lemon~Lime
Pokemon Trainer

"Sigh..." Mike...erm...sighed. "I guess underwater caves are just all the rage these days, huh, Scorpio?" He turned and looked at his current traveling companion, Scorpio the Gligar, who was currently giving him an evil eye. "No, I did not bring you along just to torture you, even though I have full knowledge that you dislike water and hate caves even more.", Mike replied after Scorpio gave him a string of "Gligar! Gli!"s. "Sheesh," Mike said. "Some people can be so presumptuous." Looking down at the water, Scorpio gulped and Mike sighed once again. "Ah, what I wouldn't give for a water Pokemon." Wearing a blue water shirt and swim shorts, Mike grabbed the unwilling Scorpio's tail and dived into the pristine blue water, Scorpio emitting a final defiant screech before being pulled in.

Swimming as fast as he could toward the hatch while holding on to Scorpio, he finally reached the hatch of Wes' underwater hideout. Unscrewing the nautical handle (a rather nice touch), he opened the door and made a quick transition from swimming to walking, entering the secret base. Almost immediately, Scorpio threw himself upon the ground and started kissing it frantically. Mike laughed. "C'mon, Scorp, we're guests. Stop kissing the floor and introduce yourself."

Running up through the hall to the main room, Mike waved hello to his host, one of his new friends from Fizzy Bubbles, Wes, who was currently drinking beer. "Hey, Wes!" he said. "What's up? This is my Gligar, Scorpio." he said, pointing to the Gligar, who went over to the sausage rolls with stars in his eyes. "Let me introduce you to the other members of my team." He quickly threw two Pokeballs into the air, producing a Sbleye and a Magnemite. "I believe you already know my Sableye, Klaus, and this is my Magnemite, Orion." Orion cheerfully waved, while Klaus looked at the cup in Wes' hand as if to say "B334!". "Get your own, you lazy bum." Mike said to Klaus, smiling. Klaus happily obliged, running over to the refrigerator. Turning back to Wes and his other guest, Tyson, he asked, "What's happening?"
Old 12-22-2008, 05:37 PM   #15
Emp
Volcano Badge

“That’s fine, I’m stayin’ sober too, just one beer to christen my new pad”, Wes replied to Tyson. However, Tyson was quick to explain that the main reason he came was to see Beaker. The crustacean had only recently joined his team, and he’d certainly be lying if he said they’d gotten off to the best start. Beaker was very hardy and territorial. He’d defy his new trainer at any given point and the crawdad would never share with any of Wes’ Pokémon. The trainer half listened to Tyson’s story, but his eyes glistened when he pulled out a broken pincer piece.

“Wonderful!” he replied with glee, “No doubt she’ll be eager to hear about this!” Wes turned his attention back to one of the submarine style windows. Gazing out to the deep-blue again, he noticed the crab-like Pokémon perched on a rock, fixated in a partial-meditation state. He tapped on the window and signaled the crawdad to come back inside. Suddenly, he noticed Mike and his Gligar swiftly gliding down to the hatch door. More guests?!

“Welcome Mike! Haven’t seen ya’ since our escapade in the forgotten garden”, the young trainer indicated the two to some towels. Meanwhile, Corphish scurried through Mike’s legs and into up to Wes and Tyson. Her eyes widened as the small grab recognized her original trainer. She was slightly befuddled at what exactly was going on. In the meantime, Weavile, Gligar and the rest of Wes Pokémon all greeted each over warmly. Mike then released the rest of his Pokémon to the party. Whilst the others happily shared food with each over, an instant tension arose between Teddiursa and Saybleye.

“Honii that was just a battle, can’t you just get along?” Teddiursa shook his head immaturely at this comment. Wes sighed and turned back to Tyson and Corphish, open ears for what Tyson had to say.

FB • PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Old 12-22-2008, 11:23 PM   #16
psychopath
Boulder Badge

Wes' face became wide when he brought out the Crabhammer. Before he could say anything though he was interupted by a third person entering the cave, the fact that the whole floor of the cave wasn't covered in water surprised Tyson. The guy introduced himself as Mike. Alongside him was Gligar, which seemed to be rather hungry, attacking the buffet as if it was a very very dangerous pokemon. He then brought out a second wave of pokemon, a ghost type pokemon which Tyson had had a very recent experience with. "AAAHHHH!" The Two other trainers looked at him like he was crazy. "Sorry guys, I have a touch of phobia towards Sableye, see a few weeks back I got jumped by... um... like thirty of them. I had to fight my way out, and I had to protect some Magbies while I was at it. It's okay," He looked at Klaus, "I know you didn't attack me, you'd be dead--er. Just the shock, don't take it personally."

"As I was saying," he looked at Beaker, who had come in a few seconds ago, "you know me, and you probably hate me for not giving you a chance, but here are the facts: 1. you don't trust people, 2. You don't know of your past, and 3. you are royalty."All ears turned at the mention of the word. "Okay the story starts out about two thousand years ago. The region of Hoenn was known as Pokelantis back then, and the royal city was in the island that is now Sootopolis City. In that city there was a citadel known as the Royale Honore. There were 12 Royal men and women in the higgest ranks, the being the Fair king, who utterly loved his queen. She addored water types, most specifically crustaceans. On their 5th anniversary he went out and tamed a Corphish (After all they had no pokeballs back then) she absolutely adored the little pokemon, she pampered her at all time, she even made a special bracelet for the Corphish." He looked at the Crabhammer, "All was well for fifteen years, until the siege... the night of their 20th anniversary an army of men under the command of one man, who would take over the city for the next 75 years. In an attempt to save his beloved, the King sent her out of the castle with three men and her Corphish. She escaped but all 6 men were killed. Her husband was killed in the siege, she and her Corphish lived long, unhappy lives."

They all looked at him like he was crazy. "That, wasn't the end though... that Corphish was your distant grandmother." The thought of it seemed like a wild idea, but it made some sense. "Ever since the day of the siege, the Corphish became angry at the world, humans had killed her master's husband, and that caused her misery. Her master shunned her and her decendants shared her dislike of humanity, and now all Corpish do, even though they don't know why."

"How do I know this? Well one thing is for sure, I am not her decendant, she died with no children. Her sister told her tale, which was passed down through friends and family of the sister. My father told me the tale a few years back, and even gave me the Crabhammer, which was passed down from generation to generation... Until it reached his friends hands. When my father's friend, an indirect descendant of the sister, he gave it to him in his deathbed, as he had no children of his own. He said to keep the legacy alive. The Corphish in that man's care was directly related to the Corphish in the story, and she was your mother." He looked at Beaker, the story going through her head as she tried to process it.

"The day I found her egg I relished it, I would get to meet Royalty! But when you hatched the story changed, You HATED me, there was no doubt about it. Then she saw you..." He looked at Wes "...She took an instant liking, and I traded her to you. But I had forgotten that she needed to know her family secrets..." He placed the Crabhammer in front of Beaker, "Put it on, its yours." he warmly smilled to her, "It's a bracelet, its kinda broken, but it belonds to you..."

Old 12-30-2008, 02:44 PM   #17
Emp
Volcano Badge

Wes couldn’t help raise an eyebrow at Tyson’s tale. Admittedly, he’d heard more farfetched stories in the past, but was undecided to whether Tyson’s words where true or merely a ploy to heighten Beaker’s spirits. The story was certainly comforting, having known nothing about the history of his other Pokémon. He did know Totodile was born in a swampy continent far from Johto, but the story was still unknown to him. The adolescent then turned his attention to Corphish, her eyes tearing slightly.

“I... I don’t know what to say” the trainer mumbled to Tyson. Beaker scurried over to Tyson and gave him a “thumbs up” of approval. The crawdad had clearly forgiven her old master; she was proud of her heritage and even more proud of her bracelet. The claw-like bangle shimmered with a red glow, Wes knew she’d never remove it. As the redish Corphish gave a final “thumbs up”, she was quick to hurry out of the hideaway and back onto the mellow beaches outside. The adolescent turned his attention back to Tyson, Perhaps the tale is true...

Having paused for a while, Wes realised he still had to tend to his guests. Mike and his Gligar had clearly come across the buffet, the small Scorpion-bat stuffing its face along with Wes’ Torchic and Shroomish. Wes’ Teddiursa was eyeing up the Saybleye perched on the opposing side of the base, still rather hostile to the shadowy imp. Wes laughed slightly, before turning up his stereo and grabbing a second beer. The young trainer was tempted to start up his Xbox and play Guitar Hero – he wasn’t one for hosting parties.

FB • PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Old 01-01-2009, 08:31 PM   #18
psychopath
Boulder Badge

Tyson noticed that Wes didn't seem to believe. "Trust me, I'm not sure if this tale is true myself, The story was passed down through generations, the source might not even be a true one, it could be fake, but the Crabhammer seems to prove otherwise." Tyson said his sincere thoughts to Wes, he hadn't known him long but he knew he was an okay dude. He looked at Beaker, the little crab with tears welling up in it's eyes. "It's okay, you were a friend, and you still are."

"Let's go play that new guitar hero game, I want drums. Come on Freeze..." Tyson said as he pulled the Weavile along. "DON'T TOUCH THAT!" Tyson said as Freeze tried to pick up the guitar... with his razor sharp claws. "If you break that Wes will have my neck, on a stick, over a campfire." He looked at Wes: "How'd you get this stuff down here anyway?"

"Oh yeah, Carvanha, I forgot about her." Tyson opened his pokeball and let her out in the water, "don't bite anything, you know how that goes, he looked at his arm, it had a 6 inch scar on it, "It still hurts. Go."

Old 01-15-2009, 08:59 PM   #19
Lemon~Lime
Pokemon Trainer

"Wow..." Mike said in a hushed tone. "That's...impressive." A royal Corphish? Mike had heard more far-fetched, but...hmm. The two friends went off to play Wes' Guitar Hero: World Tour. Upon seeing the equipment, Mike's face immediately brightened up. "Yessss!" he said. "Dibs on the mike!” Grabbing the microphone and a game controller (he really never saw why they didn’t just put buttons on the mike), he facepalmed. “I forgot to show you guys 2 of my Pokémon!”, he said, rather embarrassed. Releasing a Krabby and a Bellsprout, he identified the Krabby as Gek (“Stands for ‘Giant Enemy Crab’.” he said) and the Bellsprout as Pear. The three took a moment to look at her unusual green and white color scheme before turning back to the game. “Say,” Mike said. “Shouldn’t some other people be here by now? I’ve got my cell phone with me, and I could call them.”

(OOC: You want me to remind MB and RF that they wanted to be here? The more, the merrier, as they say. Oh, and Emp- POST IN OUR TRAINER BATTLE. :p)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gek looked around the underwater cave, pleased to be somewhere fitted to his type. Suddenly, a flash of orange-red shell caught his eye. Turning, he saw that it was a strikingly beautiful female Corphish. ”{Hubba hubba…}” he murmured to himself as he walked towards her. ”{Hi!}” he said upon meeting her. ”{I’m Gek. Who’re you?}”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Klaus looked down at the black gem dangling from his neck. Sighing with a mixture of hatred and disgust, he thought to it, "{Uggh...I hate that stupid little Teddiursa. Are we going to do this or not?}". "Patience!" snapped the voice inside the gem, the one that called itself Lord Darkwrath. "In case you've forgotten, I'M the ancient evil spirit here. Now, here's the plan..." The voice became so soft that even if it were to have been outside the gem, no one would have heard it. Only one clue to its evil, tainted words showed: The icy, cruel grin that spread over Klaus' face. His hand tightened and crushed his empty beer can into a ball.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases