UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 07-14-2020, 06:56 PM   #801
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading my Pancham to Maskerade for 3 Rare Candies. Have fun little buddy (you too Pancham!)

Pancham
Level: 1
Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Quick Guard, Power Trip, Dark Pulse, Foul Play

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 08:30 PM   #802
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
Trading Slash my Crobatman Action Figure
-Dynamic Duo (Normal, Status)
Effect: The user selects one allied Pokemon and forms a bond with them. Any damage that either the user or ally receives is split evenly. The effects of the move last until either Pokemon is knocked out.

For his Gingerbread Ball
Ho

Trading the Gingerbread Ball to Zelphy for his Crobatman Action Figure

Ho

Teaching the move Dynamic Duo to my Illumise, Terri

Ho
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 07:31 PM   #803
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Summer had arrived in the Fizzytopia region, bringing with it sunshine-filled days. Some of them were too hot to even consider spending outdoors, but the ones that weren't tended to be nothing short of beautiful. And on one such day, there was a couple who were in complete agreement that a day such as this ought to be spent, not only outdoors, but out on the water.

And this is why the Banette's Revenge was lazily making its way through the Sea of Fizzytopia. A number of Pokémon were relaxing on the deck of the ship- well, some of them were relaxing, such as the Yanmega, the Kommo-o, the Pincurchin, and the Pyukumuku. On the other hand, a pair of Fighting-types were running around on the deck, exchanging attacks and trying to overcome each other.

"Pancham! Tyrogue!" Willa called from her position near the helm. "There is no need to tire yourselves out. We're not training at the moment."

"Pan pan Pancham Pancham!" argued Pancham.

"Tyrogue, Tyrogue!" agreed Tyrogue, before he and Pancham pitted their Tackle attacks against each other.

Willa gave a small sigh, though she was smiling. "I can certainly commend their commitment to their training, but even still," she murmured.

"Well, Tyrogue are pretty committed to their training," said the man actually at the helm, Keith Masters giving a small smile to his girlfriend. "Throw in this guy's rivalry with Pancham, I'm frankly not surprised here."

"You make a valid point," conceded Willa. "As long as they don't overwork themselves. We are supposed to be relaxing today, after all." Keith opened his mouth to reply to this, when-

"Serker!"

"MEOWTH!!!"

"GAH!" Keith exclaimed as a volley of Shadow Balls pelted the port side of the Banette's Revenge. "What the-?!"

"Look!" Willa exclaimed, pointing in the direction the attacks came from. A smaller boat was speeding towards them, with nobody aboard save for a pack of savage-looking Pokémon. "What..."

"They almost look like Meowth," Keith murmured, glancing at the Normal-type on his shoulder.

"Ehh, dey's Meowth, alright," Meowth hissed unpleasantly. "Check yer Pokédex." Keith whipped out said device, and a picture of their bearded assailants showed up on the screen.

"Meowth- Galarian Form- the Scratch Cat Pokémon. A Steel-type," droned the device. "This breed of Meowth has been toughened up by living with a savage seafaring people, to the point where parts of its fur have become hard as iron."

"And what's that commanding them?" Willa murmured- a larger, more wild-looking feline seemed to be issuing orders to the pack of Galarian Meowth. It looked rather Meowth-esque itself, to the point where it looked like it'd make sense as an evolution. "Surely that's not Galarian Persian?"

"Ain't no such ting," Meowth shook his head. "Dat dere's a Perrserker." At this, Willa took out her Pokédex as well.

"Perrserker, the Viking Pokémon. A Steel-type, and the evolved form of Galarian Meowth," droned the device. "What appears to be a helmet is in fact hardened hair. Perrserker has a wild temperament and lives for the thrill of battle."

Perrserker pointed at the Banette's Revenge again with its dagger-like claws. "SERKER!" it exclaimed as their boat pulled up to Keith's ship. At this, numerous Galarian Meowth jumped from their boat to the Banette's Revenge and started making their way to the helm.

"Oh, hell, no," Keith and Willa said simultaneously.

Meowth jumped off of Keith's shoulder, landing nimbly on the deck below. "Back off!" he ordered his Galarian brethren. "Dis ship's already got a captain!"

"Meowth, meow meow!" retorted one of the Galarian Meowth.

"Me-owth!" added another one.

"What are they saying?" Keith called to Meowth.

"Dey're intent on tradin' up," Meowth called up to Keith. "Apparently dat Perrserker and deir crew rules da seas around dese parts."

"Do they, now," Willa frowned. "Kommo-o, Noble Roar!"

"KO-MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" bellowed Kommo-o. All the Galarian Meowth flinched at this, wheeling around to face the Dragon/Fighting-type.

"Meowth, help Kommo-o!" Keith ordered. "Start decking them with Power-Up Punch!"

"It's on!" Meowth purred, making fists with his front paws and slamming them into the nearest Galarian Meowth, powering up with each blow he landed.

However, as they busied themselves with the Galarian Meowth, Perrserker bellowed out to the bow of its boat. In response, a giant rusty anchor rose up from the depths, looming over the deck of the Banette's Revenge.

"...What is that?!" Keith exclaimed. Pokédex still in hand, Willa sought an answer.

"Dhelmise, the Sea Creeper Pokémon. A Ghost and Grass-type. Its body is the green seaweed covering its massive anchor. It wraps prey in seaweed and drains their energy, its prey of choice being giant Wailord."

"...well, that can't be good," Willa murmured. "How are we gonna-"

"Tyrogue!"

"Pan Pancham!"

Willa blinked- the pair of Fighting-types were looking fearlessly up at Dhelmise, who creaked a little uncertainly. At Perrserker's orders, however, Dhelmise sprang into action. "DHEEEEEL!" it creaked loudly, spinning its steering wheel and rattling an unseen chain to Astonish the pair of Fighting-types.

"Gah..." Willa gritted her teeth. She really wasn't sure about pitting them against such a formidable foe, but on the other hand, their alternatives were... basically nonexistent at the moment, with Yanmega, Fred, and George having to join in on the fight against the Galarian Meowth. And besides... seeing Pancham and Tyrogue willing to work together on this, it was refreshing to see, instead of them always trying to battle each other. This was worth a shot, she decided. "Pancham, Dark Pulse!" Willa commanded.

"Pan! Panpanpanpan... CHAAAAM!" Pancham exclaimed, letting loose the Dark-type move that landed a direct hit on the Dhelmise.

Willa did not stop there. "Tyrogue! Foresight!" she ordered.

"Tyrogue!" Tyrogue responded, unleashing beams of red light from his eyes. As they washed over Dhelmise, something almost imperceptible about it appeared to change. This did nothing for Pancham, since he was always so Scrappy that he'd be able to hit Ghost-types with just about anything anyway, but it allowed Tyrogue's rather limited options to actually do something here.

"Serker serker! Perrrrrserker!" snarled Perrserker.

"Dhel!" creaked Dhelmise in response, steering wheel shuddering slightly. Then, the seaweed glowed green, and tendrils of energy snaked out and wound around Pancham. Tyrogue, however, was able to sidestep the Absorb attack just in time.

Even as Dhelmise proceeded to suck Pancham's energy, Perrserker looked pissed at the lack of results. Taking matters into its own paws, the Viking Pokémon took aim and unleashed a hideously powerful Beam of Steel energy from the charm on its head. Pancham was struck and knocked out on the spot, and the entire ship rocked violently as a result.

"Aaaagh!" Keith exclaimed, holding tightly onto Willa, who had managed to withdraw Pancham.

"Kommoooo..." groaned Kommo-o, starting to lose its balance. The Galarian Meowth, on the other hand, were able to move with the rocking ship quite easily, and started gaining an upper hand.

"Tyyyy... Rrrrrogue..." grunted Tyrogue, trying his best to stay steady. Even as the ship lurched and swayed from Perrserker's Steel Beam, Tyrogue managed to lunge forward and hit Dhelmise with a Tackle attack, knocking it back somewhat.

"T-Tyrogue! Nice one!" Willa called, noticing this.

"Ty! Tyrogue!" Tyrogue exclaimed in response. He landed on the still-swaying deck, balance seeming to come even easier to him now. And as he stood there, scarf fluttering in the breeze, a blue-white glow came over his body.

"Is that-" Willa gasped.

"I tink Tyrogue's startin' to evolve!" Meowth exclaimed.

"Into what, though?" Keith wondered curiously.

Tyrogue grew taller. His hands balled up into fists. His feet got larger and more powerful. The shape of his head changed drastically, and he sprouted a horn on the top of his head, and a tail from his backside that ended in a spherical protrusion bearing a single spike. As the glow faded away, the new was now balancing effortlessly on the ship, even though the rocking was starting to subside. Willa turned back to her Pokédex and looked up what her Pokémon had just become.

"Hitmontop, the Handstand Pokémon. A Fighting-type, and an evolved form of Tyrogue," said the Pokédex. "Hitmontop launches kicks while spinning at high speeds, and travels faster spinning on its head than it does by walking."

"Hitmontop! Hitmontop!" exclaimed Hitmontop, calling boldly up to Dhelmise, who creaked nervously.

"SERKER! PERRSERKER!!" bellowed Perrserker. At this, Dhelmise began to spin its steering wheel, preparing for an attack.

Willa was grinning, however, having seen her Pokédex's listing of her new Hitmontop's moves. "Hitmontop! Triple Kick!" she ordered.

"Top! Hitmontop! Hitmontop! Hitmontop!" chanted Hitmontop. In an instant, he jumped onto his head, and spinning like a top, barreled into Dhelmise, delivering three consecutive kicks, each with more power than the last. In retaliation, Dhelmise whacked Hitmontop with the Rapidly Spinning steering wheel. Hitmontop was knocked back, but landed gracefully on its horn and continued to spin.

"Show it some real spinning! Gyro Ball!" Willa commanded.

"Toooooooooop!" trilled Hitmontop. His feet and the end of his tail all glowed a silvery color, which, as he spun, created the look of a silvery ring around him, and he sped into Dhelmise once more. The Sea Creeper Pokémon's increased Speed from its use of Rapid Spin was now working against it.

"Serker serker SERKER SERKER!!!" seethed Perrserker.

"Gah..." Willa murmured as Dhelmise uncertainly prepared another attack.

"Willa," whispered Keith. "I think Dhelmise is scared of Perrserker."

"...you think so?" Willa whispered back.

"It's been needing prompting from Perrserker to attack every time, and it never looked all that happy about following its orders," Keith murmured.

"So what do we do?" Willa whispered.

"...I think you'll have to catch it," Keith decided.

Willa looked momentarily surprised at this, but then nodded, plunging her right hand into her bag.

"DHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..." creaked Dhelmise ominously as it prepared another Absorb attack.

With her left hand, Willa flicked a few errant strands of hair out of her face, in loving imitation of how Keith always turned his hat backwards in times like these, and with her right hand, heaved a yellow, black, and white sphere across the deck towards Dhelmise. "Go, Ultra Ball!" Willa exclaimed.

"Dhel!?" Dhelmise creaked in surprise, just as the Ultra Ball struck it and sucked it in. The sphere clattered to the deck and wobbled around, but only for about a second before falling still.

"PERR!!!" Perrserker exclaimed, enraged. It pointed its dagger-like claws at the Ultra Ball. "Serker serker!" it commanded.

"Me-owth! Me-owth!" chanted the crew of Galarian Meowth, abandoning their fight and going after the sphere.

Willa smirked, for Hitmontop was handstanding in their way. "Close Combat now," she said.

"HITMONTOP HITMONTOP HITMONTOP!!!" chanted Hitmontop, spinning at high speeds and barreling into the oncoming horde. Already weakened from battling Fred, George, Meowth, Yanmega, and Kommo-o, the Steel-types were quickly forced to retreat to the safety of their own boat. Perrserker shot the people and Pokémon aboard the Banette's Revenge a very dirty look as the Galarian Meowth produced a number of oars and started rowing their boat away.

"I guess Dhelmise was towing their boat, because they sure weren't using those oars earlier," Keith murmured.

"Indeed," Willa murmured. Then, she smiled, for Hitmontop was approaching her, carrying Dhelmise's Ultra Ball. "Thank you, Hitmontop. For this and for saving us," she said.

"Top, top!" smiled Hitmontop.

Willa then turned to the stern, and tossed the Ultra Ball in the air, sending out her new Dhelmise. "...Dhel? Mise?" Dhelmise creaked, looking around and seeing no sign of Perrserker or its crew.

"They're gone," Willa said with a smile. "You're free from them, Dhelmise."

"Mise?! Dhelllll!" Dhelmise creaked happily, rotating its steering wheel in relief.

"So you were right," Willa said to Keith with a warm smile. "Dhelmise wasn't with them willingly." She turned back to Dhelmise. "I hope you'll agree to join my team," she said. "I promise we're far easier to get along with."

"Hitmon! Hitmontop!" agreed Hitmontop.

"Yan ya!" added Yanmega.

"Kommo!" grinned Kommo-o.

"Dhel..." considered Dhelmise. Then, it spun its steering wheel once more. "Mise mise!" it creaked affirmatively.

"Then welcome aboard," smiled Willa. "For now, maybe get some rest," she added, holding out the Ultra Ball and withdrawing the Sea Creeper Pokémon. With all of that settled, the rest of the voyage went quite smoothly. Pancham, upon being healed up, was astonished to see that Tyrogue had evolved, and the two immediately began sparring once more. Willa sighed, though with a smile- some things never changed.

Quote:
What? Tyrogue is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Tyrogue evolved into Hitmontop!

*Htmontop learned Triple Kick!*

*Hitmontop learned Feint!*

*Hitmontop learned Rapid Spin!*

*Hitmontop learned Quick Attack!*

*Hitmontop learned Gyro Ball!*

*Hitmontop learned Detect!*

*Hitmontop learned Revenge!*

*Hitmontop learned Endeavor!*

*Hitmontop learned Close Combat!*

*Hitmontop learned Rolling Kick!*

*Hitmontop learned Pursuit!*
Trading 6,000 to LBC for a level 1 Dhelmise, who is being transferred into Ultra Ball #6 of 10, with its original Poké Ball being discarded in the process.

*Trade Commenced*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 07-21-2020 at 10:22 PM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 08:33 PM   #804
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading 6,000 to LBC for a level 1 Dhelmise, who is being transferred into Ultra Ball #6 of 10, with its original Poké Ball being discarded in the process.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading Lv. 1 Dhelmise to Missingno. Master for $6,000.

*Trade Closed*
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 02:29 PM   #805
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Trading Med my Female Lv. 1 Aron with EMs Stomp, Smelling Salts, and Head Smash for $1500 and 3 Candies

*Trade Opened*

Trading Slash one Reaper's Cloth for 1 Ice Ball

*Trade Opened*

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 08:50 PM   #806
Slash
Silver LO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Trading Slash one Reaper's Cloth for 1 Ice Ball

*Trade Opened*
Ice Ball for Reaper Cloth

*Trade Closed*
Old 07-22-2020, 06:59 PM   #807
Emp
Volcano Badge

That investment soured...

Trading Missingno. Master a Lv.1 Male for his Red Card and Fake Beast Ball

*Trade initiated*
Emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 07:20 PM   #808
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp View Post
Trading Missingno. Master a Lv.1 Male for his Red Card and Fake Beast Ball

*Trade initiated*
"Phenac! Bulldoze!" Gavin commanded.

"ME TA," droned the silver Metagross as it slammed one of its powerful Beldum legs into the ground. A powerful ripple of energy shot through the surrounding terrain, tossing around the green blob before them like a Hoppip in a hurricane. As soon as it was able to, the Gulpin oozed away as fast as it could, too fatigued to even try fighting back.

"Heh. That's 37 we're up to now, Phenac," grinned Gavin Golurkson. The Orre-native Shiny hunter unconsciously fiddled with the Shiny Charm around his neck, which was something of a habit of his. This was with his left hand, for his right hand was already holding a small rectangular device, which he'd slid open to reveal a radar screen. " Furthest our streak's gotten today without breaking. And now let's see what else we can see," he stated, pressing a button on the Poké Radar. The indicator light on the antenna flashed green, and the device sent a pulse of energy through the area. Having taken in data on what Gavin had been battling, the Poké Radar was tailoring its energy pulse to specifically call for the same species of Pokémon that Gavin and his Shiny Metagross have been fighting thus far.

In response to this, four different areas in the grassy field known as Zen Meadow started reacting, four different spots where the grass started shaking. Two of them barely rustled. One of them shook with more vigor. And the fourth one shook with just as much vigor, but what drew Gavin's immediate attention was the blue sparkles that flew up from it. And as if to confirm what this meant, four dots appeared on the Poké Radar screen, each correlating with the location of one of these spots, and the one matching with the spot that just shook was gold- the other three dots were green.

Gavin's eyes widened. He'd been at this for several days now, trying for this Pokémon specifically, and every attempt thus far had ended in failure. But now... this, he knew, was what he was after. Slowly, carefully, he crept forward. Phenac stayed still, knowing that if it were to lunge forward, it might scare away what its Trainer was after.

And sure enough, as Gavin got a better look, he could see it- a Gulpin, not unlike the last one, not unlike the countless numbers of Gulpin he and Phenac had battled over the past few days... except this one was a vibrant shade of blue. "Gul pin," gulped the Gulpin as it noticed Gavin, blue sparkles swirling around it.

"Ohhh, here we go!" grinned Gavin, clutching a Quick Ball in his hand. "It's finally time! Rui, shine for me!" he exclaimed, throwing the Quick Ball, from which the Shiny Dunsparce emerged in a flash of light. "Thunder Wave!"

"Sparce sparce!" chirped Rui, letting loose a feeble electrical jolt. The Shiny Gulpin, however, nimbly rolled out of the way, then charged at Rui and landed a Pound attack.

"Heh, this one can fight, too! I like it!" grinned Gavin. "Fuck, yeah! Then let's show it a fight! Rui, Rock Slide!"

"Duuuun... SPAAAAARCE!" exclaimed Rui as she generated numerous rocks above her, and sending them flying at the Gulpin. Gulpin attempted to evade the onslaught, and to its credit, did pretty well at first. But one rock slammed into it, sending it tumbling backwards.

"Once more! Thunder Wave!" Gavin commanded.

"Sparce sparce!" Rui chirped, repeating her earlier attack. This time, with better results, and the Gulpin was paralyzed.

'Guuuuuul... Guuuuulll..." groaned Gulpin, struggling to move.

"It's over!" cackled Gavin. "Rui, use Headbutt!"

"DUUUUUNSPAAARCE!" screeched Rui. Wings beating furiously, the Shiny Normal-type flew forward, ramming headfirst into the blue Gulpin. This sent him tumbling backwards, and as he came to rest, his attempts at getting back up seemed to be not going very well.

Gavin held a red and white sphere out in front of him. "Gulpin!" he declared. "You shine for me now!" With that, he drew his arm back, then heaved the ball forward. "Go, Poké Ball!" he exclaimed.

The ball struck the Gulpin and sucked it in. It came to rest in the grass, wobbling back and forth, but very feebly- the paralysis was preventing Gulpin from making too much effort to escape. And sure enough, the ball fell still.

"Aw, finally, yeah!" Gavin cheered. "Heh, thanks, Rui," he added with a genuine smile as his Shiny Dunsparce retrieved the Poké Ball in her mouth, depositing it in the Pyrite Town native's hand. "Rui, Phenac, check it- I got me a Shiny Gulpin! Fuck, yeah!"

"Sparce spaaarce!" Rui chirped happily.

"ME TA," Phenac chimed in.

"Heh... Gulpin are big eaters, though, so we gotta make sure we can handle that," Gavin added. "Dude strikes me as the kind of guy who'd enjoy some Duking brand Poké Snacks. Heh... if Gulpin appeared in the wild in Orre, they'd probably eat a whole wheel of Poké Snacks in one go before a guy's Spot Monitor could even go off. Then again, I seen Duking himself munching on one of his own Poké Snacks once- wouldn't put that past him, either," he chuckled. "Y'know what? I like the sound of that- my old man gave me Duking's name as my middle name cuz he really respects the guy, and now that I do, too... yeah, I'mma name him Duking," he decided. "Alright- job well done, you two," he added to his Shiny Metagross and Shiny Dunsparce. "What say we head home and celebrate, introduce Duking here to the others?"

"Sparce sparce!"

"ME TA."

Trading my Red Card and Bea5t Ball to Emp for his level 1 male Shiny Gulpin. Naming him Duking and declaring his Ability to be Liquid Ooze. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Old 07-23-2020, 02:15 AM   #809
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Trading Med my Female Lv. 1 Aron with EMs Stomp, Smelling Salts, and Head Smash for $1500 and 3 Candies

*Trade Opened*

Trading $1,500 and 3 Candies to Lil'twick in exchange for his prodigy of a Lv. 1 Aron.

*Trade Closed*
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 09:46 AM   #810
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Trading my Lv. 1 male Riolu with EM Vaccuum Wave to Lit for 10 candies, $5000, and 2 Heart Scales.

Trade Opened.
Old 07-23-2020, 11:30 AM   #811
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Trading 10 Rare Candies, $2000, and 1x each of TM Ice Beam, Flamethrower, and Thunderbolt to Connor for his lv.1 female Wingull with EM Wide Guard, thanks!
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 11:37 AM   #812
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Trading 10 Rare Candies, $2000, and 1x each of TM Ice Beam, Flamethrower, and Thunderbolt to Connor for his lv.1 female Wingull with EM Wide Guard, thanks!
Confirming this trade.

[Trade closed]
Old 07-23-2020, 04:25 PM   #813
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Trading my Lv. 1 male Riolu with EM Vaccuum Wave to Lit for 10 candies, $5000, and 2 Heart Scales.

Trade Opened.
Trading KG 10 Candies, $5000, and 2 Heart Scales (1 of 3 have been used) for this baby Riolu with EM Vaccuum Wave. Putting him in Luxury Ball (4/10)

*Trade Closed*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-27-2020, 01:45 PM   #814
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Giving MM my Alakazam. For nothing in return, have at it dude

Name: ESP (male), Level: 34
Pokeball: Poke Ball Obtained: The Global Trade Station
Nature: Calm Ability: Magic Guard
Held Item: None
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Teleport, Kinesis, Confusion, Disable, Barrier, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Skill Swap, Signal Beam, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Energy Ball, Psychic, Tri Attack, Snatch, Safeguard, Psychic Terrain, Drain Punch, Psybeam, Reflect
Shadow Moves(CM): N/A
Custom Moves(CM): N/A
Advanced Moves(AM): N/A
Bond: Quicklink
Bio: Coming soon
Origin: Traded to Danny in the Global Trade Station

Last edited by CrazyCreeperKid; 07-31-2020 at 03:43 AM.
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 02:10 PM   #815
Lil'twick
Insanity

Trading Slash one Dawn Stone for 2 Candies.

*Trade Commenced*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-27-2020, 02:41 PM   #816
Slash
Silver LO

Quote:
Trading Slash one Dawn Stone for 2 Candies.

*Trade Commenced*
2 Candies for Leo's Dawn Stone

*Trade Closed*
KAIRNE I WILL RIP OFF YOUR SCROTUM AND FEED IT TO YOU THROUGH A FUCKING SWIRLY STRAW.

Old 07-28-2020, 06:28 PM   #817
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Gifting 2x Rare Candies to ChrisClark13.

*Trade Commenced*
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 06:30 PM   #818
ChrisClark13
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Gifting 2x Rare Candies to ChrisClark13.

*Trade Commenced*
Accepting the gift of 2x Rare Candies from lilboocorsola.

*Trade Closed*
ChrisClark13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 01:53 AM   #819
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Alright, huff, let's do this.

Trading to Gary a Blitzle for 5 candies:

Name: Bolt (female), Level: 10
Nature: Adamant Ability: Motor Drive
Evolution: Blitzle ->Lv.27 Zebstrika

Attacks: Quick Attack, Rage, Take Down, Flame Charge, Tail Whip
Bond: 0
Origin: Traded to Brianna.

Trading to Slash an Oddish and a Meditite, for 7 candies in total:

Name: Weed (female), Level: 15
Nature: Lax Ability: Chlorophyll
Evolution: Oddish ->Lv.21 Gloom->Leaf Stone Vileplume
Attacks: Absorb, Growth, Razor Leaf, Acid, Sweet Scent, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Mega Drain, Poison Powder

Name: Cerveaux (female), Level: 1
Pokeball: Poke Ball Obtained: Adoption
Nature: Calm Ability: Pure Power
Evolution: Meditite -> Lv. 37 Medicham <-> Medichamite Mega Medicham
Attacks: Bide
Origin: Adopted

Trading to Leo a Pachirisu and Litwick, for the total of 5 candies:

Name: Wisp (male), Level: 15
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: The Hatchery
Nature: Calm Ability: Infiltrator
Evolution: Litwick -> Lv. 41 Lampent -> Dusk Stone Chandelure
Attacks: Ember, Astonish, Minimize, Endure, Smog, Fire Spin, Confuse Ray, Night Shade
Bond: 10
Origin: Hatched by Danny, given to Brianna

Name: Sunlight (male, identifies as female), Level: 18
Nature: Jolly Ability: Volt Absorb
Evolution: No evolution
Attacks: Growl, Bide, Thunderbolt, Defense Curl, Grass Knot, Seed Bomb, Gunk Shot, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Charm, Spark, Endure
Bio: Mischievous and sharp, Sunlight is Brianna’s first Pokemon. It stole food from Brianna and Roark when they were younger, but was caught, and luckily, wasn’t persecuted. Since then, the Squirrel Pokemon has stayed at Brianna’s side.
Origin: Sunlight is Brianna’s starter Pokemon.

Trading a Clauncher, Mime Jr, and Skitty for 10,10,2 candies.

Name: Tingle (female), Level: 18
Nature: Naughty Ability: Cute Charm
Evolution: Skitty -> Moon Stone Delcatty
Attacks: Fake Out, Tackle, Tail Whip, Growl, Foresight, Hyper Voice, Sing, Attract, Disarming Voice, Ice Beam, Double Slap

Name: Ruisseau (male), Level: 11
Pokeball: Poke Ball Obtained: The Hatchery
Nature: Hardy Ability: Mega Launcher
Evolution: Clauncher -> Lv. 37 Clawitser
Attacks: Splash, Water Gun, Dragon Pulse, Flash Cannon, Water Sport, Sludge Wave, Vice Grip
Bond: 2
Bio: N/A
Origin: N/A

Name: Robin (male), Level: 11
Nature: Jolly Ability: Filter
Evolution: Mime Jr. ->Mimic Mr. Mime ->Lv. 42 Mr. Rime
Attacks: Pound, Copycat, Baton Pass, Encore

Trading Connor Horsea and Darumaka for 2 candies.

Name: Feu (male), Level: 11
Nature: Lax Ability: Inner Focus
Evolution: Darumaka ->Lv. 32 Darmanitan
Attacks: Sleep Talk, Take Down, Ember, Tackle, Taunt, Bite
Custom Moves(CM): Crossfire

Name: Gush (female), Level: 15
Pokeball: Poke Ball Obtained: The Global Trade Center
Nature: Bashful Ability: Sniper
Evolution: Horsea -> Lv. 32 Seadra -> Trade with Dragon Scale Kingdra
Attacks: Water Pulse, Razor Wind, Signal Beam, Bubble, Smokescreen, Water Gun, Leer, Focus Energy

Trading Sewaddle to AD for 6 candies

Name: Sow (female), Level: 5
Nature: Docile Ability: Chlorophyll
Evolution: Sewaddle ->Lv.20 Swadloon->Friendship Leavanny
Attacks: Tackle, String Shot, Baton Pass, Mind Reader, Giga Drain, Air Slash, Energy Ball
Origin: Hatched by Danny.

Last edited by CrazyCreeperKid; 07-29-2020 at 10:31 AM.
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 01:59 AM   #820
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post

Trading to Gary a Blitzle for 5 candies:

Name: Bolt (female), Level: 10
Nature: Adamant Ability: Motor Drive
Evolution: Blitzle ->Lv.27 Zebstrika

Attacks: Quick Attack, Rage, Take Down, Flame Charge, Tail Whip
Trading 5 candies to CCK for his lv.10 female Blitzle, thanks.
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 07:28 AM   #821
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:

Trading Connor Horsea and Darumaka for 2 candies.

Name: Feu (male), Level: 11
Nature: Lax Ability: Inner Focus
Evolution: Darumaka ->Lv. 32 Darmanitan
Attacks: Sleep Talk, Take Down, Ember, Tackle, Taunt, Bite
Custom Moves(CM): Crossfire

Name: Gush (female), Level: 15
Pokeball: Poke Ball Obtained: The Global Trade Center
Nature: Bashful Ability: Sniper
Evolution: Horsea -> Lv. 32 Seadra -> Trade with Dragon Scale Kingdra
Attacks: Water Pulse, Razor Wind, Signal Beam, Bubble, Smokescreen, Water Gun, Leer, Focus Energy
Confirming the above trade.

[Trade Closed]
Old 07-29-2020, 10:37 AM   #822
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Trading a Clauncher, Mime Jr, and Skitty for 10,10,2 candies.

Name: Tingle (female), Level: 18
Nature: Naughty Ability: Cute Charm
Evolution: Skitty -> Moon Stone Delcatty
Attacks: Fake Out, Tackle, Tail Whip, Growl, Foresight, Hyper Voice, Sing, Attract, Disarming Voice, Ice Beam, Double Slap

Name: Ruisseau (male), Level: 11
Nature: Hardy Ability: Mega Launcher
Evolution: Clauncher -> Lv. 37 Clawitser
Attacks: Splash, Water Gun, Dragon Pulse, Flash Cannon, Water Sport, Sludge Wave, Vice Grip
Bond: 2

Name: Robin (male), Level: 11
Nature: Jolly Ability: Filter
Evolution: Mime Jr. ->Mimic Mr. Mime ->Lv. 42 Mr. Rime
Attacks: Pound, Copycat, Baton Pass, Encore
10 Candies for Skitty.

10 Candies for Clauncher.

2 Candies for Mime Jr.

*Trades Closed*
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 02:35 PM   #823
Slash
Silver LO

Quote:

Trading to Slash an Oddish and a Meditite, for 7 candies in total:

Name: Weed (female), Level: 15
Nature: Lax Ability: Chlorophyll
Evolution: Oddish ->Lv.21 Gloom->Leaf Stone Vileplume
Attacks: Absorb, Growth, Razor Leaf, Acid, Sweet Scent, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Mega Drain, Poison Powder

Name: Cerveaux (female), Level: 1
Nature: Calm Ability: Pure Power
Evolution: Meditite -> Lv. 37 Medicham <-> Medichamite Mega Medicham
Attacks: Bide
Trading 7 Candies for these two Pokemon.

^Trade Closed*
Old 07-29-2020, 03:10 PM   #824
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Trading to Leo a Pachirisu and Litwick, for the total of 5 candies:

Name: Wisp (male), Level: 15
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: The Hatchery
Nature: Calm Ability: Infiltrator
Evolution: Litwick -> Lv. 41 Lampent -> Dusk Stone Chandelure
Attacks: Ember, Astonish, Minimize, Endure, Smog, Fire Spin, Confuse Ray, Night Shade
Bond: 10
Origin: Hatched by Danny, given to Brianna

Name: Sunlight (male, identifies as female), Level: 18
Nature: Jolly Ability: Volt Absorb
Evolution: No evolution
Attacks: Growl, Bide, Thunderbolt, Defense Curl, Grass Knot, Seed Bomb, Gunk Shot, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Charm, Spark, Endure
Bio: Mischievous and sharp, Sunlight is Brianna’s first Pokemon. It stole food from Brianna and Roark when they were younger, but was caught, and luckily, wasn’t persecuted. Since then, the Squirrel Pokemon has stayed at Brianna’s side.
Origin: Sunlight is Brianna’s starter Pokemon.
Trading CCK 5 Candies for these two Pokemon.

*Trade Closed*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-29-2020, 06:05 PM   #825
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Gifting 5x Rare Candies to Liltwick.