• Leo, Togetic: 600 HP [Super Luck, Eviolite]
  • MM, Ledian: 600 HP [Iron Fist, Ghostium-Z]
  • CCK, Incineroar: 500 HP [Intimidate]
  • Raves, Alolan Marowak: 500 HP [Lightning Rod, Thick Club]
  • Yuki, Driflbim: 500 HP [Unburden, Oran Berry]
  • Pippi, Zorua: 400 HP [Illusion, Shadow Lance]
  • Slash, Spewpa: 400 HP [Friend Guard, Eviolite]
  • Shadow, Clefairy: 500 HP [Magic Guard, Eviolite]

The end has descended. Invaders of another world have come to harvest this planet. Here, hold the line against the mothership. For this is the end of all, this world soon to wash beneath space's gray waves.
Dynamax Initiative:
Slash, Spewpa
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $150+ may be collected for responses of 150 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Thursday, February 17th to place your order.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 02-14-2022 at 04:13 PM.
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 04:26 PM   #2
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
You don't seem to understand. Fizzytopia isn't yours to conquer.

Swords Dance (0 BP).
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 04:43 PM   #3
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

It seems a grand storm is upon the shores of our home... Allow me to provide some cover for the opening deluge.

Light Screen (0 BP)
ShadowDRGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 04:46 PM   #4
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Let's get this show on the road then, shall we? Nothing is going to beat us here.

Custard, whip up a Hurricane! (110 BP + Super Luck)

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 02-14-2022, 07:39 PM   #5
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

let's jam'em up some with a skitter smack, logain. (70bp, -spatk to target, + held shadowlance)

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 02-16-2022 at 10:57 AM.
PippiTallsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 07:46 PM   #6
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Stewie looked up at the sky. Dark, sinister, foreboding... it reminded him of what he himself had wrought once. Arceus, had it really been four years already? Said sinister foreboding darkness was mercifully not raining down bursts of shadowy light to destroy all, but the feeling was the same. Well... OK, maybe not quite the same to Stewie, considering the circumstances of the time he was thinking back to. After all, he had been the one intent on taking over the world then. But now... now he was intent on saving it.

The Ledian, fluttering fearlessly before the flying saucer of an insect, was not about to turn tail and hide- this was much bigger than just your standard wild Orbeetle getting caught up in a Power Spot at the wrong time. This was an invasion. An attempted takeover. Oh, yes, Stewie could tell. It takes one to know one, after all. And how was it his attempts were thwarted? By a group of heroic Trainers and their Pokémon banding together, using all that which was at their disposal, to put a stop to the impending threat. And so, that was the plan with this one, but this time, Stewie was featured on the side of good, as opposed to being the adversary.

Why had he so vehemently insisted on being present for this? Well, he had a few reasons. First, of course, he knew he had the power to take on this thing. He had the high level. He had the type advantage. Contrast with most of Keith's other Pokémon that matched him in level- Poison-types. And much as Stewie knew better than to even consider disparaging that type, he knew it would have been at a distinct disadvantage here. Second, ever since his purification, he had had so much more appreciation for a world not ruled by an insect tyrant, and had no desire to see that change. And third... the third reason was none other than that which Stewie sought the most, that which he had sought nonstop for the past four years; redemption. He brought the world to the brink of disaster. He destroyed his Trainer's old home. And poor Daphne... her blood was on his fists. He considered himself fortunate that Goyle had it in him to forgive him, that all his teammates, his girlfriend, his Trainer, they all forgave him. But he never forgave himself, not really.

Keith knew this. He knew all his Pokémon and knew them well, and Stewie was no exception. And so, as Stewie looked back to Keith, the understanding smile he got in return was genuine, and the nod of encouragement felt all the more encouraging for it. Stewie smiled and nodded back, before turning back to face the Gigantamax Orbeetle before him.

"That seemed somehow intense," Willa commented.

Keith nodded. "I know why Stewie was so intent on taking part in this," he murmured. I'm getting very disastrous vibes from this whole thing, Willa. Like that Orbeetle has an agenda here. And if Stewie's reactions are anything to go by, I'm willing to bet that agenda involves world domination."

"...I see," nodded Willa. "So Stewie is trying to make amends for what he did."

"Continuing to," Keith corrected her. "He's been trying to make amends for his misdeeds ever since I purified him. I think Stewie needs this, and far be it from me to deny him."

Willa nodded decisively. "Then what are we waiting for?" she inquired. "Should we not begin attacking?"

Keith nodded back. "Right you are, my love," he stated. "All right, Stewie- Bug Buzz, let's go!" he commanded.

OOC: Stewie used Bug Buzz (90 BP).
Old 02-15-2022, 10:02 PM   #7
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Time to stop the end of all with SHADOW BALL (80 BP)
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 02:29 AM   #8
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Darkest Lariat (85 BP)
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 10:39 AM   #9
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Baddy Bad (80 BP, sets up Reflect)
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 08:05 PM   #10
Lil'twick
Insanity

Gigantamax Boss Orbeetle
★★★★★
Health Gauge: 90%
Shields Up: 0
Status: Psychic Terrain (4 Turns Remaining), Raider Abilities Disabled (One round remaining)

Attack 1: Max Shockwave (- BP)

Orbeetle has reset all stat changes, cleared all of its status conditions, and nullified opposing foe's abilities for two rounds.
Attack 2: Psychic Terrain (- BP)

The Battlefield got Weird!
Attack 3: Expanding Force (120 BP)

Missingno. Master, Ledian: 169 HP
CCK, Incineroar: Immune!
Raves: Alolan Marowak: 69 HP
Yuki, Drifblim: 69 HP
Immediate Item Response:
Yuki, Drifblim (Oran Berry):
Drifblim has eaten it's Oran Berry! Drifblim has recovered 10 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • MM, Ledian: 169 HP [Iron Fist, Ghostium-Z]
  • Raves, Alolan Marowak: 69 HP [Lightning Rod, Thick Club]
  • Yuki, Driflbim: 79 HP [Unburden, Oran Berry (Consumed)]
  • Slash, Spewpa: 400 HP [Friend Guard, Eviolite]

The trainers do their best to bolster up against the foreign invader. Bolstering offenses and defenses, they try their best to cripple it as much as possible. They luck out took, with the Bug Buzz lowering its special defense. Yet, it knew what they would do based on Elgyem's data. Initiating Mindjack Protocol. Letting out a devastating shock wave, everything is reset. Back to square one. Next, knowing the full limitations of its moves, it creates a Psychic Terrain. Something that, while it is a bit of a waste to use, would be no different than boosting up. Besides, it allowed it to fully utilize Mindjack Protocol. It lets out a powerful, horrifying psychic shockwave. While it does manage to get absorbed by the Incineroar... The other trainers aren't that lucky. Especially since Friend Guard is disabled. The attack shreds the Ledian, Drifblim, and Alolan Marowak, leaving most of them close to death already. This would not be pretty.
Dynamax Initiative:
Raves, Alolan Marowak
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $150+ may be collected for responses of 150 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Sunday, February 20th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 02-18-2022, 09:17 AM   #11
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

All that effort went for naught—At least, that's what one might assume. As devastating as a Max Shockwave is for their defenses, every action and reaction comes at a cost... In this foe's case, they've deprived themselves from fully going on the offensive early.

Let's make use of his lull while we can.

Shadow Ball (80 BP)
Old 02-18-2022, 10:17 AM   #12
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The battle for the fate of Fizzytopia, if not the entire world, got underway. Powerful attacks slammed into the sentient saucer, and Goto's Clefairy contributed a much appreciated Light Screen into the mix, nicely accented by the Reflect set up by the Spewpa's Baddy Bad. But Orbeetle would not be so easily deterred, and once this initial onslaught ceased, it immediately became clear to all present- Orbeetle wasn't fucking around. The very first thing it did was the dreaded shockwave- the Alolan Marowak's Swords Dance, the Reflect, the Light Screen, the additional protection of the Spewpa's Friend Guard, they were gone, all gone! Next after that came a pulse of energy that infused the ground beneath them all with sheer strangeness- a Psychic Terrain! Keith and Willa exchanged looks of concern, the couple knowing good and well what could be coming next. And sure enough, Orbeetle attacked with a devastating Expanding Force, powered up and spread out by the effects of the Psychic Terrain. The Incineroar proved immune, but the Alolan Marowak, Jessica's Drifloo- scratch that, her Drifblim! Keith dimly registered the fact that the Drifloon who helped run that bakery and cafe must have evolved recently, though this would have been much closer to the forefront of his mind were it not for the fact that the Expanding Force had struck his own Ledian! "Stewie!" Keith exclaimed.

"Led... Ledi Ledian!" Stewie grunted, stubbornly staying aloft. The attack had smarted, certainly, but he was not about to turn tail at the first sign of difficulty, not with so much at stake!

Keith exhaled. "OK, good," he murmured. "Not surprised, honestly- Stewie's always been made of strong stuff," he added.

"He certainly seems... determined," Willa observed, eyeing her husband's Ledian intently.

"Oh, yes," Keith nodded knowingly. "And considering the stories I've told you about Stewie, I think you can guess why."

Willa nodded slowly, not taking her eyes off him. "All the reassurance in the world, all the forgiveness he's received... he still doesn't forgive himself, does he?" she inquired.

"He never has," Keith confirmed. "He needs this, Willa. Maybe if he can help save the world..."

"...he will finally feel redeemed," Willa finished.

Stewie said nothing, but he heard the conversation nonetheless. He would have turned to look at Keith and Willa, but he didn't dare take his eyes off of Orbeetle for a second. Nevertheless, he gave a small nod that Keith was able to pick up on. They got it, they understood how he was feeling right now. Far from trying to play the hero and bask in the glory, Stewie's motivation here was nothing less than a deep desire to save the world he once sought to overthrow.

"Then let's get this world saved already!" Keith declared. "Stewie, use Bug Buzz one more time!" he commanded.

"Led ledi... LEDIAN!!" Stewie exclaimed, unleashing another droning noise accompanied with more visible sound waves, aiming to wash over the Gigantamax Orbeetle for what was sure to be great damage indeed.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 02-22-2022 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 10:37 AM   #13
Lil'twick
Insanity

We'll smash you so hard! Hurricane (110 BP)

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 02-18-2022, 12:13 PM   #14
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

nother skitter smack (70bp, -1 spatk to target, + held shadow lance)
PippiTallsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 01:21 PM   #15
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Darkest Lariat (85 BP)
Old 02-18-2022, 01:39 PM   #16
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Time to go on defense with DEFOG (0 BP)
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 11:19 AM   #17
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
okay ow

shadow bone (85 BP, may lower defence, thick club) since we're playing those games.

Last edited by Raves; 02-19-2022 at 02:45 PM.
Old 02-20-2022, 07:36 PM   #18
Lil'twick
Insanity

Gigantamax Boss Orbeetle
★★★★★
Health Gauge: 79%
Shields Up: 0
Status: -1 Special Attack, Magic Room (4 Turns Remaining), Psychic Terrain (4 Turns Remaining), Gravity (4 Turns Remaining)

Attack 1: Magic Room (0 BP)

A magical room supresses the effects of all held items for five terms!
Attack 2: Psychic Terrain (0 BP)

The battlefield got weird!
Attack 3: G-Max Gravitas (130 BP)

Slash, Spewpa: 96 HP
The force of Gravity has strengthened!
Raid Challengers:
  • MM, Ledian: 169 HP [Iron Fist, Ghostium-Z]
  • Raves, Alolan Marowak: 69 HP [Lightning Rod, Thick Club]
  • Yuki, Driflbim: 79 HP [Unburden, Oran Berry (Consumed)]
  • Slash, Spewpa: 96 HP [Friend Guard, Eviolite]

Orbeetle, preparing Nibiru Protocal, notices something odd. One of the raiders is just sitting there, doing nothing. With Mindjack Protocol a success, it seems the best thing to do is switch orders and do something... safer. Executing, Debilitation Protocol. Magic Room set, items neutralized. Psychic Terrain, reapplied. Gravitas program, executed. Wings clipped. Saferty Program shall soon execute. Engage, preparations for Nibiru Protocol.
Dynamax Initiative:
Pippi, Zorua
  • You have until Wednesday, February 23rd to place your order.

DQ Warnings:

Slash, 1

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 02-21-2022, 12:54 AM   #19
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Phantom Force (90 BP, two turn move)
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 03:01 AM   #20
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Together, the gathered Trainers and their Pokémon managed to do all the more damage to Orbeetle, but it still didn't feel like much was really done in the grand scheme of things. Orbeetle hadn't even put up a shield yet, insinuating it still had more than three quarters of its hit points intact and accounted for. No, Orbeetle's response to this latest onslaught was in the form of more moves. First, Magic Room- a rarely seen technique, but Keith knew what it did well enough, rendering held items completely useless for the duration of its presence. The Alolan Marowak's Thick Club, the Zorua's Shadow Lance, and the avalanche of Eviolites, they weren't gonna be doing anything for a while. Thankfully, Keith knew this had no effect on the ability to execute Z-Moves- while the time was not yet right to do this, he knew that it was entirely possible for the opportune moment to arrive before Magic Room had faded.

Next came another round of Psychic Terrain- considering that Jessica's Drifblim had just cleared the last one out with Defog, this instant resurgence of the move was more than a little annoying, but mostly terrifying, as all present were surely bracing themselves for what had to be another Expanding Force.

Thankfully, that was not Orbeetle's third move, but someone present would rather have seen that than what it used instead- the special attack of Gigantamax Orbeetle, G-Max Gravitas. No Max Mindstorm for this thing- instead, its Psychic moves would all get powered up into this special technique that would deal great damage, as evidenced by how hard it hit the Spewpa, and had the side effect of... intensifying the gravity on the battlefield.

Keith glanced over at Willa as soon as he felt the gravitational pull get stronger- his wife's eyes widened, and she fearfully glanced at the skies around them, seeming to relax ever so slightly at the distinct absence of overly-intrusive aircraft. He put an arm around her, and she threw both of hers around him, shaking somewhat. "It's OK," Keith murmured.

"It was only supposed to affect the battle..." Willa whispered shakily. Keith said nothing at this, merely holding his wife closer to him as the echoes of crashing helicopters played back in Willa's mind. Her recurring nightmares about what they dubbed the Gravity Incident were fewer and farther between these days, but the effects of Orbeetle's G-Max Move forced those unwelcome memories right back into the forefront of Willa's mind, exactly where she didn't want them. It was a little much for her at the moment, to say the least.

"It'll be fine, Willa," Keith murmured once his wife had started to calm down. "No helicopters crashing today."

"Yeah, everyone's fine," Meowth chimed in. "Ain't none o' da Pokémon even fainted so far!"

"OK, careful, Meowth, don't jinx it," Keith chuckled. Even Willa had to chuckle at this at least somewhat.

"...right. You're right," she murmured, letting go of Keith. "Just... bad memories," she said, suppressing a shudder.

Keith nodded understandingly. "Bad memories indeed," he concurred. "Stewie, how you holding up?" he called out.

"Ledi, Ledian!" Stewie called back. The effects of G-Max Gravitas forced him to stand on the ground rather than hover in midair, but the Ledian didn't seem bothered by this.

Keith nodded. "Then let's show everyone that we won't be bested by an overgrown salad bowl with delusions of grandeur!" he declared. "Bug Buzz, let's go!"

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 02-22-2022 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 06:25 AM   #21
Lil'twick
Insanity

Hurricane (110 BP)

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 02-21-2022, 09:17 AM   #22
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

fire blast (110 BP) because

Unruly Premonition.
Old 02-21-2022, 09:30 AM   #23
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Force unrelenting descends upon a small sliver of the battlefield, all calculated with a speed and precision unfathomable to the human mind. It may very well be that we are playing a game of galactic chess, yet with a board on the scale of solar systems and planets, it seems perhaps that the true scope of this metagame is beyond any of our ken.

Even so, allow me to maneuver us into a more closed game. After all, we've a view key pieces that need protecting...

Light Screen (0 BP)
Old 02-21-2022, 03:52 PM   #24
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Darkest Lariat (85 BP)
Old 02-21-2022, 11:58 PM   #25
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Defo down for another DEFOG (0 BP)