UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON > Trading

Old 01-08-2014, 02:38 PM   #51
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

It's possible. I've only gotten Bank mons off the GTS for other Bank mons, but that doesn't mean that you wouldn't succeed if you tried. Especially since I haven't tried for several days.
Schala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 04:44 PM   #52
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Just to confirm for everybody, Schala and I ended up trading the following:
  • I traded her a Bold male Ralts with five 31s (no Atk) in exchange for a Modest female Charmander with Solar Power and three 31s (HP, SpDef, Speed).
  • I traded her a Timid male Litwick with Infiltrator and four 31s (no HP, no Atk) in exchange for a Bold female Feebas with Swift Swim, several egg moves, and two 31s (SpDef, Speed).
So I'm probably good on the Feebas front and I'm also good on the Charmander front. Will edit those out of the wish list later today.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:24 PM   #53
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

I have some good IV'd Togepis and might be able to at least get you a baby Cottonee, though I don't really have the time to cook up a 5 IV.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:55 PM   #54
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
[*]Modest or Timid female Fennekin with Magician and at least two 31 IVs, none of which should be Atk (request for one of my own Friend Safari Pokémon)
I probably have one of these laying around, or, if not, easily breedable. Let me check.

EDIT: I can breed one up tonight, and have it ready about mid-day tomorrow. I'll try to make sure I get one with as many 31s as I can. WOuld Modest or Timid be better for you?

Last edited by Slash; 01-08-2014 at 06:16 PM.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:00 PM   #55
Talon87
時の彼方へ

OP post updated. I currently have two spare male Litwicks with five 31s (no Atk) and one throwaway female with five (Flame Body for the ability). As stated previously, I'm happy to trade away the surplus 4 IVs for much less, but the 5 IVs I'd really like to see equivalent or near equivalent exchanges on. (Things like fellow 5 IVs with the right nature and gender, things like 3 or 4 IVs but of an unavoidable [Gen 2] baby, etc.) So if a Chandelure sounds like something you've always wanted, you can get a 4 IV Litwick for much less or you can get a 5 IV for something requiring a bit more effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairne View Post
I probably have one of these laying around, or, if not, easily breedable. Let me check.

EDIT: I can breed one up tonight, and have it ready about mid-day tomorrow. I'll try to make sure I get one with as many 31s as I can. WOuld Modest or Timid be better for you?
Timid. Female Magician @ 2-3 IVs (none Atk), pick any 4 IV Ralts or Litwick I can offer. Female Magician @ 4-5 IVs (none Atk), I'll trade you a 5'er in recognition of the fact that breeding female starters is a bitch. (Something I forgot earlier today with Schala but which worked itself out in the end just fine anyway since I gave her a 5'er for the Charmeleon.)
Old 01-09-2014, 01:22 PM   #56
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schala View Post
It's possible. I've only gotten Bank mons off the GTS for other Bank mons, but that doesn't mean that you wouldn't succeed if you tried. Especially since I haven't tried for several days.
I forgot to mention this yesterday, but when you said this, I took it as sort of a challenge. ;3 So I went ahead and deposited a 4 IV Ralts and requested a Feebas. By the time you and I traded, no one had traded for my Ralts yet. But about eight hours after I deposited Ralts, I checked in and sure enough someone had traded me a Feebas for Ralts. It was Japanese, female, had Swift Swim, and had three 31s (HP, SpDef, Speed) ... but no egg moves and a bum nature. I kept it for Loto ID purposes, but I'll be using yours for my actual Feebas breeding. (So A, thanks, and B, don't worry that I'm not going to use yours because I am. )

Why then am I sharing this? Just to let you and anyone else know, for all of your guys' benefit, that yes indeed you can put a generic Kalos Pokémon up on the GTS right now and so long as you advertise that it has four or five 31s you can expect to get non-XY Pokémon from Japanese players who have been breeding non-XYs and have surplus rejects. Obviously it helps to put up a Pokémon that is likelier to be in demand -- for example, Gardevoir is obviously a Pokémon that many people are going to want to have fun with -- but no it does not have to be a fellow non-XY.

Or at least, this is my experience with all of one glorious data point.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:00 PM   #57
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
I have a Level 25 female Timid Magician Fennekin with 31s in Defense and Special Attack. I've been trying to breed for a better one, but luck's not been with me. It doesn't matter much to me what you give me in return. Maybe just a junk Litwick or something?
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:01 AM   #58
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
If you want a spare four IV or five IV Ralts, I can trade for an equivalent Croagunk. If you don't need the Ralts, then that's fine. I have a 3 IV Croagunk (Atk, SpAtk, Speed) with which I can get the ball rolling; but unfortunately, there's no easy way to cross over from the Amorphous egg group (Gardevoir, Gengar, et al) to the Humanshape egg group (Croagunk, Jynx, et al); and so it would probably be pretty helpful for me if I could start off with a four IV or five IV seed of yours, especially if it has the three missing stats (HP, Def, SpDef) and is the opposite gender of the three IV one (which I think is female).
((Quoting this here if you don't mind, since it seems more appropriate in this thread.))

I would actually love a female Ralts, particularly if it has perfect Special Attack and Speed IVs. 4 or 5 IVs doesn't matter. I have a good male that I received from trade that a female with Special Attack and Speed would match perfectly with.

As for Croagunk, how about this one?

Male, Lv.1, Adamant, Dry Skin:
Astonish/Taunt/Drain Punch
31/X/31/X/31/31
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:13 AM   #59
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
((Quoting this here if you don't mind, since it seems more appropriate in this thread.))

I would actually love a female Ralts, particularly if it has perfect Special Attack and Speed IVs. 4 or 5 IVs doesn't matter. I have a good male that I received from trade that a female with Special Attack and Speed would match perfectly with.

As for Croagunk, how about this one?

Male, Lv.1, Adamant, Dry Skin:
Astonish/Taunt/Drain Punch
31/X/31/X/31/31
I'll offer you an equivalent four in that case. But which nature would you like? I've got Bold, Modest, and Timid.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:26 AM   #60
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
I'll offer you an equivalent four in that case. But which nature would you like? I've got Bold, Modest, and Timid.
I would prefer Timid if you have it. I could take Bold, or possibly Modest, but Timid would be ideal. Thanks!
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:28 PM   #61
Talon87
時の彼方へ

As noted in this post, I've been busy breeding Togepis over the past week or so. As a result, I've updated the list of offerings on the front page. I'll reproduce the current state of that list below:

=Pokémon On Hand= (list last updated: January 16, 2014)
  • Ralts
    • 1x female, Modest, Trace, 31/**/31/31/31/31, Level 1
    • 2x male, Timid, Trace, 31/**/31/31/31/31, Level 1
    • 1x female, Timid, Trace, 31/**/31/31/31/31, Level 12
  • Litwick
    • 1x male, Timid, Infiltrator, 31/**/31/31/31/31, Level 1
    • 1x male, Timid, Infiltrator, 31/**/31/31/31/31, Level 6
    • 1x male, Timid, Infiltrator, 31/**/31/31/31/31, Level 17
  • Togetic
    • 1x male, Bashful, Serene Grace, 31/**/31/31/31/31, Level 24, EM Nasty Plot
    • 1x male, Modest, Serene Grace, 31/31/31/31/31/**, Level 26, EM Nasty Plot
    • 1x male, Hardy, Serene Grace, 31/31/31/31/**/31, Level 28, EM Nasty Plot
    • 1x male, Rash, Serene Grace, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Level 33, EM Nasty Plot
  • Togepi
    • 1x male, Adamant, Hustle, **/31/31/31/31/31, Level 1, EM Nasty Plot
    • 1x male, Mild, Hustle, 31/31/31/**/31/31, Level 1, EM Nasty Plot
    • 2x male, Modest, Hustle, 31/31/31/**/31/31, Level 1, EM Nasty Plot
    • 11x male, Modest, Serene Grace, 31/**/31/31/31/31, Level 1, EM Nasty Plot
    • 1x male, Modest, Serene Grace, 31/31/31/**/31/31, Level 1, EM Nasty Plot
    • 1x male, Serious, Serene Grace, 31/**/31/31/31/31, Level 1, EM Nasty Plot
    • 1x male, Docile, Serene Grace, 31/**/31/31/31/31, Level 1, EM Nasty Plot
    • 2x female, Modest, Serene Grace, 31/31/31/31/31/**, Level 1, EM Nasty Plot
    • 1x female, Modest, Serene Grace, 31/31/31/31/**/31, Level 1, EM Nasty Plot
    • 1x female, Modest, Hustle, 31/31/31/**/31/31, Level 1, EM Nasty Plot
  • Starly
    • 1x male, Adamant, Keen Eye, **/31/31/31/31/31, Level 1
    • 1x male, Adamant, Reckless, **/31/31/31/31/31, Level 20
As you can see, I have quite a few amazing offers on hand.

First, there are eleven Togepis at the time of this writing with the following credentials:
  • male
  • Serene Grace
  • five 31 IVs where the odd man out is Attack, so 31/**/31/31/31/31
  • Nasty Plot
You'd have to evolve him yourself before you could use him to breed, but you have yourself right there a perfect vehicle for breeding either Nasty Plot or those beautiful 31s onto anything compatible in the Flying and Fairy egg groups.

Second, there are four Togetics on sale. Three of them have the following credentials:
  • male
  • Serene Grace
  • five 31 IVs
  • Nasty Plot
Note that the five 31s are not ideal for a Special Attacker necessarily. Some of them have Attack being one of the 31s. So if you want to think of them as 4 IV Pokémon instead of 5 IV Pokémon, go for it. But the advantage with these guys is that, unlike their baby brethren, they come ready-made for breeding. Don't forget: Togepi can't breed. But these Togetics sure can! That's why some of them have their levels so high: from breeding.

One of the four Togetics on sale is not like the others. He has six 31 IVs! Given how special that is -- particularly since he also comes ready to breed and has Nasty Plot -- I'm going to have to insist on an equivalent or near-equivalent trade with that one. Minimum offers should be things like 5 IVs in the correct places + the right nature, 5 IVs in the correct places + a good egg move, or 6 IVs. After all, he has 6 IVs and a great egg move, so that's already a bargain for you if you were to match those terms. :p

Third, I've got quite a few 5 IV (or de facto 4 IV) female Togepis on sale. Since females are hard to come by -- only one in eight babies will be female when hatching Togepis -- these could very well be what you'd prefer to have instead of the 5 IV males, especially if you don't already have a female Togepi of your very own.

And these aren't the only offers either! There are Raltses, Litwicks, and even Starlies for you to consider. So check out the post and see if anything strikes your fancy.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:49 AM   #62
Emp
Volcano Badge

Oh I need a Togepi! In return I can trade you one of the following 5IV Pokémon:

Adamant Riolu w/Bullet Punch 31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant Dratini w/Marvel Scale 31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly Larvitar w/Stealth Rock and Pursuit 31/31/31/x/31/31
Modest Rotom 31/x/31/31/31/31
Impish Honedge 31/31/31/x/31/31
Quiet Solosis 31/X/31/31/31/0

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 11:30 AM   #63
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Do you want one of the Modest ones noted above? Or would you rather wait for a Bold or Calm one instead? I can't promise they'll happen but so far it seems like they will.

Of the choices provided, I'd prefer the Larvitar.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:37 AM   #64
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Talon, did you still need that Staryu? Another friend passed me a nice one. The best I've gotten so far is Timid Natural Cure, only missing HP.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:23 PM   #65
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Absolutely. If you have a spare, let's trade. What would you like for it?
Old 01-17-2014, 12:28 PM   #66
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Honestly, I'm almost out of box space, so if you're willing to give me some early route Pokemon I can release, I'd prefer that.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:40 PM   #67
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schala View Post
Honestly, I'm almost out of box space, so if you're willing to give me some early route Pokemon I can release, I'd prefer that.
Uhh ... I *can* do that, but honestly it'd be better for me to give you a surplus 4V Ralts/Litwick/Togepi instead if you're just going to insta-release it. Saves me the trouble of capturing a spare early route creature. Do you want to do that? Or would you rather trade for a 5V Pokémon for keeps after all? Let me know either way, but yeah, if it's all the same to you I'd rather just send you a surplus 4Ver if you're saying you don't need what I'm going to give you.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:42 PM   #68
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:
Uhh ... I *can* do that, but honestly it'd be better for me to give you a surplus 4V Ralts/Litwick/Togepi instead if you're just going to insta-release it. Saves me the trouble of capturing a spare early route creature. Do you want to do that? Or would you rather trade for a 5V Pokémon for keeps after all? Let me know either way, but yeah, if it's all the same to you I'd rather just send you a surplus 4Ver if you're saying you don't need what I'm going to give you.
I can take anything to release, I'd just feel bad about releasing one of your nice Pokemon. If you're fine with that, then sure.
Old 01-17-2014, 01:34 PM   #69
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Do you want one of the Modest ones noted above? Or would you rather wait for a Bold or Calm one instead? I can't promise they'll happen but so far it seems like they will.

Of the choices provided, I'd prefer the Larvitar.
I was considering one of the Modest ones but I have too many offensive competative 'mon as it is so Calm would be prefered.

I've realised that Dratini is in Larvitar's egg group so I could make him Adamant if you'd prefer. I could also give him DDance as an egg move (although I don't think he'd be able to learn Stealth Rock and Pursuit on top of that) as the Flawless male Dratini I have knows it.

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Old 01-17-2014, 02:12 PM   #70
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Thanks for the trade, Schala! And thanks for the O-Powers as well.

Reminder: -1 the list of eleven Togepis. You traded one away to Sofia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by empoleon dynamite View Post
I was considering one of the Modest ones but I have too many offensive competative 'mon as it is so Calm would be prefered.

I've realised that Dratini is in Larvitar's egg group so I could make him Adamant if you'd prefer. I could also give him DDance as an egg move (although I don't think he'd be able to learn Stealth Rock and Pursuit on top of that) as the Flawless male Dratini I have knows it.
I'd prefer the Jolly one, I think, as despite Tyranitar's abysmal speed it seems that enough people run Jolly or JollyScarf variants for it to matter. If Pursuit isn't a level-up, TM, or tutorable move, then I'd place priority on it over Dragon Dance. Particularly for Choice Banded variants, it's just too good to pass up in what I imagine must be a meta where people are switch-happy the moment they see a Dark type, eager to send out their Fairy or Fighting answer. It is sad though that Dragon Dance is apparently not a TM this generation nor of course can we tutor it on yet. Maybe I'll circle back around for that one with a future trade. *shrug*
Old 01-17-2014, 02:29 PM   #71
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:
Thanks for the trade, Schala! And thanks for the O-Powers as well.

I'd prefer the Jolly one, I think, as despite Tyranitar's abysmal speed it seems that enough people run Jolly or JollyScarf variants for it to matter. If Pursuit isn't a level-up, TM, or tutorable move, then I'd place priority on it over Dragon Dance. Particularly for Choice Banded variants, it's just too good to pass up in what I imagine must be a meta where people are switch-happy the moment they see a Dark type, eager to send out their Fairy or Fighting answer. It is sad though that Dragon Dance is apparently not a TM this generation nor of course can we tutor it on yet. Maybe I'll circle back around for that one with a future trade. *shrug*
You're welcome.

I just thought I'd mention, there should be no problem passing down DD, Pursuit, and Stealth Rock as long as the egg moves don't exceed four. I've breed moves onto a female Pokemon that already had them, and the offspring inherited all of them (both the male's and female's) fine.
Old 01-19-2014, 08:13 AM   #72
akaFila
Boulder Badge

If you've still got the 6 IV'd Togetic, would you be interested in a 6 IV'd Joltik?

1. Joltik(Female) - Timid/Compound Eyes - 31/31/31/31/31/31

Assuming you'd be ok with a female, as the male 6 IV is EV'd and WiFi ready.

akaFila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 07:50 PM   #73
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaFila View Post
If you've still got the 6 IV'd Togetic, would you be interested in a 6 IV'd Joltik?

1. Joltik(Female) - Timid/Compound Eyes - 31/31/31/31/31/31

Assuming you'd be ok with a female, as the male 6 IV is EV'd and WiFi ready.
I'll have to think about it. Your offer is awesome, but I don't know if I feel comfortable friend coding complete strangers. (I say despite a story I've yet to share in my playthrough thread ... ^^;) I'll get back to you!
Old 01-25-2014, 09:14 PM   #74
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by empoleon dynamite View Post

I've not one, not two, but five male Calm Serene Grace Togepis with 31/**/31/31/31/31 IVs and Nasty Plot, Wish, and Baton Pass as egg moves. (The latter two are normally level-up moves for Togetic anyway but I mention them here because I've learned that Egg Moves are now eligible for reteaching at the Move Relearner's, so ...)

Sorry for the delay. If you've already completed this objective, I understand. Otherwise, if you'd still like to trade, just say the word!
Old 01-26-2014, 08:34 AM   #75
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:
I've not one, not two, but five male Calm Serene Grace Togepis with 31/**/31/31/31/31 IVs and Nasty Plot, Wish, and Baton Pass as egg moves. (The latter two are normally level-up moves for Togetic anyway but I mention them here because I've learned that Egg Moves are now eligible for reteaching at the Move Relearner's, so ...)

Sorry for the delay. If you've already completed this objective, I understand. Otherwise, if you'd still like to trade, just say the word!
I’m definitely still interested! I’ve got a lot on my plate today and tomorrow and haven’t even been able to play Pokémon since I completed my National Dex so It’ll probably be Tuesday onwards that I’ll be able to trade.

What Pokéballs are they in out of curiosity?

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON > Trading