UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Trainer Battles > Battle Archive

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 05:52 AM   #26
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 9

Both trainers were being cautious with their orders with their Pokemon struggling with the energy. They were both exhausted and didn't have much left in the tank with which to attack with. Peeves is ordered only to attack if he has a clear shot and dodge any attacks. Jitterz is ordered to back away and lure Peeves into attacking before dodging. Jitterz starts to back away and Peeves stares at him waiting to see what he would do. Jitterz was putting some distance between him and Peeves and the Duskull had a clear shot so he takes it. He charges up his attack and Jitterz moves to dive out of the way but gets caught in the snow. Peeves lets loose his Night Shade and catches the little bug knocking him back but he was low on energy now.

Health: 20%
Energy: 06%
Grass Energy Depleted

Health: 15%
Energy: 05%

poketim2 to post followed by Missingno. Master
Old 09-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #27
Poketim2
Pokemon Trainer

"Tired... he looks so tired..." Jitterz said as he stumbled to his feet.

"You should look at yourself then, Jitterz, I've run you ragged. Just relax and get some energy back for now... Okay?" Brier said softly, "we'll get him next round."
Old 09-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #28
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Joltik... wearing... out..." Peeves panted.

"That makes two of you, Peeves," Keith remarked. "You don't look so hot yourself."

"Gee, thanks," the Duskull replied.

"You know what I mean," Keith sighed. "You're not gonna be able to get off another attack in that condition. Just relax for now, try and get a little energy back."

"Again?" Peeves asked.

"I'm taking no chances," Keith said firmly. "I know it's boring to just relax, I know it doesn't make for exciting battling, but it's the smartest thing we can do right now."

"Yeah, you right," Peeves conceded.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:42 AM   #29
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 10

With both Pokemon so very tired both are ordered to do nothing and rest up for the round gaining a slight amount of energy. They won't be able to do nothing for many rounds ... it makes the referee mad grrr!

Health: 20%
Energy: 08%
Grass Energy Depleted

Energy: 07%

Missingno.Master to post followed by poketim2
Old 09-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #30
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"OK... Starting feel little better," Peeves reported.

"Good," nodded Keith. "Still, we gotta play things a little bit on the safe side. Dodge everything the Joltik throws at you. As before, hit him with Night Shade, but if, and only if, you have a clear shot. And be careful, he nearly tricked you last time we tried that, so be on the lookout for any more sneaky tactics."

"Got it," nodded the Duskull.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:29 PM   #31
Poketim2
Pokemon Trainer

"Haven't felt bloodlust like this in ages... It feels great. Well, I guess we'll give her what she wants," Brier smurked, "hope you up for it too."

"I don't have much choice do I, so lets do it." Jitterz puffed

"They want to hit you, so be it! Jitterz drive right on in and take it head on, then break them with you best Charge Beam!"

"Okay, now I'm getting some bloodlustz from you as well, but okay I'll do it." Jitterz said nerviously while trying to avoid the rising insanity.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:32 PM   #32
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 11

This looked to be the final round as both trainers planned for going for the head on attack. Peeves fires a Night Shade right at Jitterz who takes it head on not even bothering to dodge. He's still got energy to attack right back and does so with his Charge Beam. Th electric beam shoots right towards Peeves who does his best of Dodge out of the way, the attack narrowly missing him. Jitterz groans in frustration and Peeves's eye shines with defiance and he winks back at his trainer but his eye looks tired the red hue fading in and out. He floats closer to the ground before dropping into the snow too tired to continue on. The referee points her hand towards Brier.

"Duskull is unable to battle, Brier and Joltik are the winners"

Health: 12%
Energy: 02%
Grass Energy Depleted

Energy: 00%

Congratulations to poketim2 and Jitterz. You can now say that you have won your first ever trainer battle, not many people can boast that. It was very close but you just won by playing safe with your energy use, well done.
For his victory Jitterz receives this . He also receives two levels.

Commiserations to Missingno. Master and Peeves, it was very close indeed but that final dodge drained the last tiny amount of energy Peeves had left. It could have gone either way so don't feel sad, you did well here. Peeves receives 1 XP for participating in the battle.

I hope to see you both back again ^-^
Old 09-09-2012, 12:37 PM   #33
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Well, it was a good battle anyway. Congrats, poketim.

Collecting the 1 XP for Peeves. Thanks for reffing, Arc.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:06 PM   #34
Poketim2
Pokemon Trainer

OoC: Thanks for reffing Arc.

"JITTERZ, YOU... won," Brier stopping his celebration as he saw his partner far over in exastion. With extreme urgency he bolted from the Trainer Box to scoop up his partner before the snow could bury him. "Oh good, I made it." He said walking over to Arc to collect the trophy. "Thanks for doing this, hopefully you get to go some place warmer next time Arc. And Keith, you've got quite the little tank there." He said turning to face the duo. "Well, we're going to head off now." Brier place his partner into the trophy for his well earned rest.

Leveling Jitterz up from Lvl 9 to Lvl 11.

Last edited by Poketim2; 09-09-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Trainer Battles > Battle Archive