UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2017, 03:32 PM   #76
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patches View Post
MT/Egg/Non-Standard Moves Confirmed for Completed Stays

Balmund – Axew learned Superpower
Picking up my Axew with Superpower.

Dropping off my Shuppet to teach her the MT Pain Split.

Payment

Last edited by Balmund; 06-19-2017 at 03:38 PM.
Old 06-21-2017, 08:08 PM   #77
Toyo
hail

Quote:

Tyoyo3131 – (3/3) Deerling learned Worry Seed, Giga Drain, and Synthesis
Picking up Deerling with his new tricks. Thanks a ton!
Old 06-25-2017, 10:56 AM   #78
Patches
Shake it!

Eevee

Jerichi – Tropius learned Outrage
Kyuu-Tales – Seiza the Bronzor learned Signal Beam
Missingno. Master – Gemini & Mustard the Weezing learned Gunk Shot
morningstar – Mille the Stufful learned Stomping Tantrum
Sandaa – Sneasel learned Throat Chop
Balmund – Shuppet learned Pain Split

MT/Egg/Non-Standard Moves Confirmed for Extended Stays

Lil’twick – (6/8) Wisp the Litwick learned Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Giga Drain, Ominous Wind, Fire Punch, and Thunder Punch
Connor – (6/8) Lily the Lileep learned Swords Dance, Seed Bomb, Synthesis, Worry Seed, Rock Slide, and Giga Drain
134 – (4/9) Kahakai the Vaporeon learned Captivate, Charm, Curse, and Detect
Altocharizard55 – (4/8) Hikari the Dragonair learned Extreme Speed, Light Screen, Supersonic, and Water Pulse
Meetan – (4/6) Jasper the Sableye learned Recover, Moonlight, Feint, and Sucker Punch
Maskerade – (3/5) Munchlax learned Softboiled, Heal Bell, and Drain Punch
TheKnightsFury – (1/2) Khutulun the Sentret learned Hyper Voice
Ironthunder – (1/3) Caeda the Skarmory learned Sky Attack

Last edited by Patches; 06-26-2017 at 03:40 PM.
Old 06-25-2017, 03:13 PM   #79
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Guest Appearance: Tate

Patches – (4/4) Momo the Eevee learned Fake Tears, Yawn, Charm, and Captivate
Old 06-25-2017, 06:20 PM   #80
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Missingno. Master – Gemini & Mustard the Weezing learned Gunk Shot
Picking up my Weezing.

*Gemini & Mustard learned Gunk Shot!*

Dropping off Miror the Maractus to learn the non-standard MT move Thunder Wave. Payment: 350
Old 06-25-2017, 07:25 PM   #81
Rotom310
Boulder Badge

Dropping off my Pidgey for four weeks to learn the following:

- MT Explosion (Non-standard)
- MT Selfdestruct (Non-standard)
- EM Defog
- EM Air Cutter

Payment: $1000
Old 06-25-2017, 07:31 PM   #82
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

Send a message via Skype™ to Kyuu-Tales
Quote:

Kyuu-Tales – Seiza the Bronzor learned Signal Beam
Dropping off Zelos the Croagunk with the $150 fee to learn MT Thunder Punch.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:47 PM   #83
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:

Jerichi – Tropius learned Outrage
Grabbing my Outraged Tropius and dropping off Koi the Kecleon to learn EM Camouflage (why is this not in his natural set???). Payment!
Old 06-25-2017, 08:35 PM   #84
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Dropping off my seedot to learn Non-Standard MT Move Sky Attack, with this here $350 as payment. Take care of her, will you?
Old 06-26-2017, 03:15 AM   #85
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Sandaa – Sneasel learned Throat Chop
Picking up my Sneasel with Throat Chop, thanks!

Dropping off my Espeon to learn MT Signal Beam. <$150>
Old 06-26-2017, 03:59 PM   #86
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Quote:

Balmund – Shuppet learned Pain Split
Picking up my Shuppet with Pain Split.

Dropping off my Axew to teach her the MT Aqua Tail..

Payment.
Old 06-26-2017, 04:05 PM   #87
morningstar
ようせいのお姫様

Quote:

morningstar – Mille the Stufful learned Stomping Tantrum
Picking up my Stufful! On the right day now oops

Old 06-28-2017, 02:48 PM   #88
Patches
Shake it!

Patches bursts open the doors of the Move Tutor causing them to slam into the walls on either side of them. “I am here for Momo!” She exclaims as she marches up to the front desk where the secretary awaits. The secretary puts down the mug of coffee she was sipping from and looks up at her giving her a very exhausted look. “Oh? So when exactly do you plan on actually doing some work, Miss Cardia? Also, why does the Adoption Center manager keep coming here week after week insisting on being the tutor for the Pokemon that you drop off? They don’t even work here.” The secretary says very bluntly. Patches is a bit puzzled by not only the response the secretary gave her but also the use of her real name. “Err… How do you know my name? Have we met before?” She feels the need to ask since the only people who should know her real name are people that she has introduced herself to directly and she can’t seem to remember this secretary.

The secretary is now clearly appalled, it would seem she could hardly believe her ears. “Everyone that works here knows your name! You are the owner of this establishment after all so your picture along with your name are in the main office and I am your employee, Bernice! We’ve also already spoken directly each time you’ve been here to use our services!”

“Ah, I see. Well, you don’t need to call me ‘Miss’ or anything, just Cardia or Patches is fine...” That’s when it hits her. “Wait… I’m the what!?” Patches couldn’t quite believe what Bernice had just said. She had no memory of becoming the owner of anything, especially a huge place like this. “You’re saying I own this place!? I mean, I did donate some money a month or so ago but-”

“Donate!? Miss Cardia, you payed for ownership and signed the papers!!” Bernice’s mouth is now hanging wide open, she can’t believe what she’s hearing. After a short pause, she takes a deep breath and continues to speak. “It would seem there was just a misunderstanding. Miss Cardia, you are the owner of this business, The Move Tutor. I find it strange you weren’t aware but I’ll admit I’m a bit relieved, we had thought the new owner just didn’t care about this place but it turns out she just didn’t know she owned it!” Bernice chuckles a bit.

’So I’m an owner? That is just so cool!! I can’t wait to tell everyone I know that I’m an owner of a place!’ Patches thinks to herself as she gives Bernice one of her huge smiles “Oh yeah, of course I care! So, uh… May I please pick up Momo now? I need to get back to my adventuring so that I can tell everyone!”

“… How about a tour of the building since you’re going to be helping us out now that you are aware you’re the owner?”

Patches slams her hands down on the counter in excitement. “You mean to tell me that I even get to have a tour!? Wow!! Yes! I’m totally in! When does it start!?”

“… How old are you again…? You know what, it doesn’t matter. Please, follow me.” Bernice gets up from her seat and approaches a door located behind her desk and unlocks it, proceeding through while Patches follows closely behind. “First, I would like to show you the resting area.” Through the door is a very white brightly lit hallway with some doors lined up along the walls. The first stop is the first door on the left. “This is where the Pokemon can come to take a break and eat. However, lately there has been one problem…”

Patches enters the room which is very simple in design. There are several round tables where Pokemon can sit and eat as well as little feeding stations for the Pokemon that prefer to eat on the ground. There are shelves in the back labeled with names of different snacks as well as a see-through refrigerator and a kitchen area where the employees cook for the Pokemon at meal times. “Wow this is so cool! But where is all of the food?” She notices that the refrigerator and shelves all appear to be empty even though they are clearly labeled for food. “That’s the problem I was talking about.” Bernice points to the corner where a Munchlax is sitting on a pile of food chowing down on whatever he can fit inside of his mouth. “Every time we restock this Munchlax just comes in and eats it all! He was dropped off a few weeks ago and our food bill has increased substantially ever since. Now that you’re here, we should sit down and-”

“Awwww! So cute!” Patches squeals and runs up to a Sentret that is licking the crumbs off of a plate at the feeding station. She reaches down to pick it up and squeeze it in a hug but Bernice comes and grabs her arm, pulling her away. “We do our best to respect the Pokemon’s personal space here. Let’s move on with the tour.”

As soon as they walk out of the room Bernice trips and stumbles a bit, she does manage to catch herself at least. Patches is a bit confused because there seems to be nothing there for her to trip over, until suddenly a Kecleon finally shows himself. He seems to feel a bit bad about what happened, he was just practicing blending in with the environment. Another employee rushes up and takes the Kecleon by his hand, gently leading him down the hallway. “Ah, that little guy was dropped off recently so he just didn’t know where to go.”

Now that they are in the hallway again, Bernice points to the door across the hall. “That is where the Pokemon go once they are ready to be picked up. Right now, it’s empty since Momo is the only one left and he insists on being carried around by the staff. It’s for the best though, after seeing how you reacted to that Sentret I can only imagine how you would have reacted had you seen the Stufful that just left.”

They skip the pick-up room and continue down the hall and go into the second door on the right. “This is one of our three classrooms. The other two are similar but are currently being cleaned so we are only using this one for now.” The room they enter is a large, very typical classroom. It has desks with seats but also cushions here and there as an option. The front of the room has a huge white board and a teacher is actually in the middle of a lesson right now, completely ignoring the commotion going on within the classroom. “I didn’t know Pokemon used classrooms too!” Patches looks into the classroom and sees a Maractus dancing on top the teachers desk, flinging papers everywhere. Meanwhile, there is an Axew and a Croagunk who appear to be fighting over one of the cushions. “Aw no, they shouldn’t fight!” Patches begins to walk over there until something bonks her on the head. “Ouch!” She grabs her head and looks in front her noticing a Seedot running off further into the classroom. “Sorry about that Miss Cardia, she has been very enthusiastic about the move we have been teaching her this week. She hasn’t quite perfected it yet but she will within the next few days.”

Patches walks back out of the room in an attempt to avoid any further injury. Bernice follows her out and begins to lead her to the end of the hall where there is a large pair of doors before them. “We are going to go in there soon, but first I want to show you the sleeping quarters. Any Pokemon that is dropped off here has to stay for at least a week so of course we have to accommodate that.” They turn right and walk down this new hallway entering the second door on the right. Once they step inside the first thing Patches sees is a Sableye giving her an extremely mean look. “Oh! Did I upset him? Should I stay in the hallway?” Patches is a bit intimidated by the stare she is receiving. “Oh no, he is just working on his latest move. He takes his work very seriously, don’t mind him.” Bernice explains. They step inside and there is a Dragonair coiled up next to a very large pool in the back. The room has all types of areas, there is a rock section, grassy section, fake trees, and even real beds. It’s designed with all types of Pokemon in mind. As they approach the pool suddenly a Vaporeon jumps out of the water making an appearance. “Oh it’s a Vaporeon!!” Patches bends down to get a good look at her but notices that something seems familiar about this particular Vaporeon. “… Have I met you somewhere before?”

“Come on Miss Cardia! There is still one more place I would like to show you.” Patches is pulled out of her thoughts by Bernice’s voice and steps away from the Vaporeon following Bernice out of the room. They head back down the hall and this time they enter those large double doors from earlier revealing an enormous room with all types of habitats, it’s a much larger version of the sleeping quarters. “This is the training room, after the Pokemon learn about their new moves in the classroom, this is the place where they put what they learned into practice!” Out in the field before them there is a Lileep and a Skarmory who are facing off, repeatedly bashing their heads. There is also a Litwick in the grass watching them from not too far away.

“I’d like to show you this new area we built recently.” Bernice leads Patches to an area in the room that seems to be sectioned off with walls. An Espeon is resting nearby and Patches smiles thinking about the Espeon she also has. “We created this area for Pokemon to practice any moves that might make a mess. We have this repeat customer who has repeatedly dropped off their Pokemon to learn Gunk Shot and cleaning up after it was becoming daunting so now we have this section in order to keep the mess all in one place.” Bernice explains the area to Patches as she looks inside and notices that the only Pokemon in there at the moment is a Pidgey. “Ohhh! A Pidgey!” Patches begins to run up to the Pidgey but Bernice immediately stops her. “This Pidgey is very busy right now, she is in the process of learning a new move so we mustn’t disturb her concentration.”

Patches stands there watching the Pidgey work when suddenly an employee starts to walk by while carrying Momo. “There you are Momo!” Patches runs up to the employee and snatches her Eevee out of their hands. “Well, I got what I came for! Thanks for the tour!” She begins to walk away until Bernice calls out. “Miss Cardia!! I thought you were going to help!!”

“Oh, thanks for reminding me!” Patches begins to dig through her bag and pulls out a pokeball, placing it into Bernice’s hand along with a handful of money. “Here, you can have Kiku! Or wait, maybe that’s Ryu…? Either way! You can have whoever that is and teach them something cute! I’ll be back to pick them up in a month!” Bernice is left completely speechless as she watches Patches happily skip away and out of the building with Momo in her arms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post

Patches – (4/4) Momo the Eevee learned Fake Tears, Yawn, Charm, and Captivate
Thank you very much Tate! I will be picking up Momo and dropping off Kei the Charmander to learn:

EM Dragon Dance
EM Outrage
EM Dragon Pulse
MT Fire Punch

Total: $600

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Patches; 06-28-2017 at 04:41 PM.
Old 06-30-2017, 12:23 PM   #89
deoxys
Fog Badge

$150 to drop off and teach my Lombre Giga Drain
Old 07-01-2017, 06:24 PM   #90
Patches
Shake it!

Eevee

Missingno. Master – Miror the Maractus learned Thunder Wave
Kyuu-Tales – Zelos the Croagunk learned Thunder Punch
Jerichi – Koi the Kecleon learned Camouflage
Median Dia – Seedot learned Sky Attack
Sandaa – Espeon learned Signal Beam
Balmund – Axew learned Aqua Tail
deoxys – Lombre learned Giga Drain
TheKnightsFury – (2/2) Khutulun the Sentret learned Hyper Voice and Super Fang

Lil’twick – (7/8) Wisp the Litwick learned Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Giga Drain, Ominous Wind, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, and Gravity
Connor – (7/8) Lily the Lileep learned Swords Dance, Seed Bomb, Synthesis, Worry Seed, Rock Slide, Giga Drain, and Iron Head
134 – (5/9) Kahakai the Vaporeon learned Captivate, Charm, Curse, Detect, and Flail
Altocharizard55 – (5/8) Hikari the Dragonair learned Extreme Speed, Light Screen, Supersonic, Water Pulse, and Iron Tail
Meetan – (5/6) Jasper the Sableye learned Recover, Moonlight, Feint, Sucker Punch, Mean Look
Maskerade – (4/5) Munchlax learned Softboiled, Heal Bell, Drain Punch, and Swords Dance
Ironthunder – (2/3) Caeda the Skarmory learned Sky Attack and Iron Head
Rotom310 – (1/4) Pidgey learned Explosion

Last edited by Patches; 07-02-2017 at 09:24 AM.
Old 07-02-2017, 05:20 PM   #91
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Guest Appearance: Tate

Patches – (1/4) Kei the Charmander learned Dragon Dance
Old 07-02-2017, 06:11 PM   #92
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Missingno. Master – Miror the Maractus learned Thunder Wave
Picking up my Maractus.

*Miror learned Thunder Wave!*

Dropping off Hermione the Weedle to learn the non-standard MT move Gunk Shot. Payment: 350.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:14 AM   #93
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Sandaa – Espeon learned Signal Beam
Picking up my Espeon with Signal Beam, thanks!

Dropping off my Slowpoke to learn MT Dream Eater. <$150>
Old 07-03-2017, 01:18 AM   #94
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
TheKnightsFury – (2/2) Khutulun the Sentret learned Hyper Voice and Super Fang
Picking up Khutulun, Khutulun learnt Hyper Voice and Super Fang!

Dropping off Odysseus the Magnemite to learn MT Substitute and MT Mimic. $300

Old 07-03-2017, 07:24 AM   #95
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:

Jerichi – Koi the Kecleon learned Camouflage
Much better! This week, let's drop back off Violette the Alolan Vulpix for EM Freeze-Dry. Payment.

Last edited by Jerichi; 07-05-2017 at 10:55 AM.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:58 AM   #96
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Median Dia – Seedot learned Sky Attack
Picking up my seedot.

*Glimmerwood learned Sky Attack!*

And dropping off my woobat to learn MT Super Fang. Here's my payment of $150.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:27 AM   #97
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Quote:

Balmund – Axew learned Aqua Tail
Picking up my Axew with Aqua Tail and dropping her off to teach her the MT Shock Wave.

Payment.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:57 AM   #98
deoxys
Fog Badge

Quote:

deoxys – Lombre learned Giga Drain
Perfect. Let's keep him here for another week to learn Seed Bomb - $150

Last edited by deoxys; 07-08-2017 at 10:27 AM.
Old 07-03-2017, 02:22 PM   #99
morningstar
ようせいのお姫様

Dropping off Monte the Scraggy to learn MT move Drain Punch $150

Old 07-03-2017, 04:59 PM   #100
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

Send a message via Skype™ to Kyuu-Tales
Quote:

Kyuu-Tales – Zelos the Croagunk learned Thunder Punch
Dropping off Bartsch the Girafarig with the $150 fee to learn MT Swift.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records