UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 06-10-2007, 01:09 PM   #1
Another Fan
Boulder Badge

Furret Another Base

Jeff wandered the halls aimlessly, looking around the large corridor of the one of the smaller abandoned hydroelectric power plants beside the river, near Seaside. After stumbling upon it, it has kept a hold of his interest for quite some time.

Batteries tried practically at random to find and use the possible leftover electric power, not worried about other pokemon, as it hovered around the large piles of scrap. The reason for the lack of working machinery however, was most likely based on the fact that pokemon such as Batteries were here.

Jeff talked to Batteries, rather absent-mindedly as the toaster as always completely ignoring everything that came out of the meat bag's mouth,

"This space is very spacious, I mean, we could have like a place to crash away from home! I mean, like camping, wouldn't that be cool?" before thinking a bit, and throwing a glossy white ball onto the floor.

The premier ball burst open, and stepping out of it Bo glanced up at Jeff. She looked sternly at Jeff, and made a low sigh on how she has been in the pokeball for most of his adventures. To quote exact words (through her practically indecipherable tangled tangela ascent),

"I expect full respect from you, Jeffy. I have been taking care of you too long for you to get a teenager attitude on me." Jeff apologized rather hastily,

"Very sorry Bo, I don't mean to bother you; I just figured you would want some rest."Âť Bo smiled, and asked whether he wanted an after dinner snack. Jeff smiled as well, "Nah, Bo, it is fine, I actually was wondering, are you in the Secret Power Society?"

Bo seemed puzzled, and wondered why Jeff was asking. "Just you know, it would be sort of neat to have a secret base here,"Âť and spread his arms.

Bo took out something from her purse, which she got out of her premier ball, still laying on the floor. She gave it to Jeff and he read it aloud,

"Bo Valentine Foduan, card carrying member of the Secret Power Home Finding & Decorating Society,"Âť he paused, "Your middle name is Valentine?" Bo smiled and nodded before taking back the card and with her wooden shoes clip clopping as she glanced about the corridor.

Bo pointed to a door nearby. After scuffling through the pile of scrap (as well as finding Batteries in it), they got to the large, however locked door.

"Odd, what high security this room has," considered Jeff before realizing that the door had sustained enough damage to be easily plowed through by Batteries.

Inside was a huge room, completely colossal. This at first was a bit mind-boggling to the thirteen year old,

"No way, why would they need a room like this? Most of the machinery is near the walls anyway!"Âť Which was true, well, whatever was left of the machinery anyway.

Bo pointed to the middle of the room, it seemed as if this used to be two rooms, and in the middle of the mess were piles of rubble of a previous wall.

Bo took out a laptop out of her premier ball, and placed it in the corner. Now this was an official Secret Power Home. Or how most called it, a Secret Base. Jeff looked extremely happy but curious, he asked Bo as she sent an email to Mrs. Foduan how Jeff will be camping that night,

"Bo, how'd you know that this room was so perfect, or that it even was here? I didn't even notice." The answer was of course obvious, but Bo just made a gesture of zipping her mouth and scooted Jeff off to bed.

After spreading out a sleeping bag, Jeff fell asleep safely, Bo went back into her premier ball, while Batteries, after analyzing what was going on for a good few minutes, shut down and clanked on the floor.

Fizzy Bubbles Information[/center:ac83b]
Another Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 01:29 PM   #2
Another Fan
Boulder Badge

Whatever junk Jeff happens to put into this place

Here's a quick list:

Some plain mail, stored on the computer still.

Old 06-10-2007, 01:41 PM   #3
Another Fan
Boulder Badge

Shared mailbox/inbox of Jeff, Andrew and Bo Foduan

Huh, it's empty.

Old 06-10-2007, 01:42 PM   #4
Another Fan
Boulder Badge

Stuff you probably won't see

You know, like secret stuff? I don't know really.

Old 06-10-2007, 01:42 PM   #5
Another Fan
Boulder Badge

Like that last post, but different!

Sort of.

Old 06-10-2007, 01:43 PM   #6
Another Fan
Boulder Badge

You probably see the pattern by now

I'm not even sure if this stuff is secret. Or useful, for that matter.

Old 09-04-2007, 10:00 AM   #7
Another Fan
Boulder Badge

Re: Another Base

One does not expect to wake up to the sound of an explosion. It doesn't matter what kind of explosion, you just do not expect it. It isn't normal. Unless you sleep in Nevada. Which I guess would be pretty similar to what it is like here in certain areas. So, you should expect it. But Jeff didn't, mainly cause dreamland had a buffet of cakes that night.

He jumped out of the sleeping bag as quickly as he could, although struggling with the zipper. He felt that the explosion was quite far away, even if it was quite loud. Odd, that really. Still shaken, he began to nervously collect his stuff. Batteries, having been in hibernation, was returned, and Bo's premier ball was packed away.

He sat down, ready to go. He looked at the laptop in the corner,

"Hmm..." Jeff thought a bit. This was his Secret Base, his home away from home. He could do whatever here. Decorate it a bit, train pokemon, whatever. He suddenly felt cool, and wanted to brag to someone, grabbing the laptop, he sent an email to his brother. Andrew always was interested in having such a place, but nature was not his thing, so maybe a big room like this could impress him.

Having finished that, the boy hid the laptop under the remains of the old machinery, hoping it would go fine. Having nothing to do for the day before he was to be home, he walked back into the hallway, covered the door, and continued to explore the powerplant.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases