UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 10:05 PM   #626
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
The Bedlam Quarry
Please reply in Beige

Biggggg5: You send out Hotstuff for one quick burst past the second and final gate. The gate of electricity opens up, giving the Charmeleon the edge he needs to get through, digging into the metal cube with his reinforced Metal Claws, he uses what Strength he can muster to quickly cross over the barrier, but as was predicted, the Charmeleon just does not have enough speed. Luckily to compensate for that you had both Geddy and Tex at the ready. The Electric and Bug-typed, respectively Pokemon unleash their thunderbolts to disrupt the electricity inside the holes.

Hotstuff manages to get across, but not before a small spark blasts his on the tail. It was not the full brunt, so he will survive easily. Using the adreneline, he quickly pushes the box onto the button. More confetti falls down on top of the Charmeleon, giving the Fire-type a sense of accomplishment and self-worth, as is the proper response to any test subject. He is rewarded with a silver key, a step up from the brass key you obtained earlier.

"Congratulations, test subject on knowing the proper moves to get through this test...or to be smart enough to be born as a Water and Ground type, I dunno, our scientists will forever love your contributions to science. Not as much as the guys that didn't make it, obviously, as failure is what brings science forward. Anyways, enough about you, let's get you on to the next test, shall we?"

The two gates both shutdown, letting all three of your Pokemon and you an easy pass back to the initial doorway. The doorway opens up and you find the Ditto looking at you with impatient eyes...but behind it is a different scene altogether. Now, the areas you have been to before were not exactly clean, but this place was a wreck. Before this, even though Dr. Johnson mentioned scientists, there had been no hide nor hair of any other people. Well, you found them. Lying in a giant room filled with catwalks that had long since collapsed onto the ground, you see several bodies, skeletons, in fact, judging by the scorch marks around them, it's possible that a fire type attack did them in. In this state of decay it is hard to tell exactly what happened, however. All of them were wearing the signature Team Rocket uniform, however. It is easy to tell that this was not always one large room but rather something destroyed the walls between them, something powerful.

The Ditto goes around the bodies and goes through a large hole in a wall. On the other side is a hallway. The Ditto goes under a door that says "Dr. Johnson, CEO Office". The door itself is locked, but unlike before, this one was not reinforced and is easily taken down. On the other side, you find the mummified remains of a man in a business suit, all of the liquid drained out of him, leaving his body preserved, unrotted. The Ditto points to a button.

What Will you do?
Big watches with held breath as Hotstuff charges forward, shoving the box with all the strength he could muster. However, Big was counting the seconds and knew that at the pace he was going the electricity would spark back up before he would make it. Luckily Tex and Geddy were at the ready and blasted out their thunderbolts to force the electricity to follow their blasts to the back of the chamber. Unfortunately, the technique wasn't perfect, Tex's lack of battle experience in using the move would mean that a bit of the electricity zapped Hotstuff's tail. A shallow hit and the fire type would only let out a grunt of pain but he manages to push the box onto the button, releasing yet another bit of confetti. Big lets out a sigh of relief as the traps stop. "Good job everyone. Let's keep moving." He quickly goes and takes the key from Hotsuff and unlocks the door where the ditto went. Big's eyes light up when he sees the small pink pokemon but then widen when he sees the horrific scene behind the ditto. Geddy gives a "Eugh" noise and taking that cue Big recalls the electric type, while Tex simply turns up at the bodies, muttering something in the vein of the rockets getting what they deserved. Hotstuff simply stands with Big and narrows his already intense eyes. "A fire type did this." The Charmeleon says simply. Big nods. "Probably but we can't be sure." He looks to the giant hole in the wall that turned two rooms into one with a bit of worry. "But let's just keep moving, follow the Ditto you two, it seems it's trying to show us something." The trio follow the ditto into the office of the now infamous Dr. Johnson. "Welp, I guess its a little bit of a relief we don't have to fight such an entertaining sounding guy." Big comments off-handedly, though he wonders what could have mummified a body this way. His first thought is Gorebyss, which is said to be able to suck liquids out of prey but it seemed unlikely that it would be here without any water around. The ditto gestures to a button and without anywhere much else to go Big presses it looking around to see what it did.

Old 09-02-2018, 11:21 PM   #627
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

The Bedlam Quarry
Please reply in Beige

Biggggg5: You push the button the Ditto was pointing at. A nearby monitor activates although the visuals are just a bunch of static you can hear the familiar voice of Dr. Johnson and a third party, someone who you think you heard the voice of before, but can't quite place where.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Dr. Johnson demands. "This is an outrage! Don't you know who I am?!"

"Oh, doctor," the second voice sneered, "but of course I know exactly who you are. The boss sends his condolences, but that's what you get for running a failure of an operation."

"F-Failure?! but, look we're on the verge of success! Look, we already have the genetic masterpiece!"

"Hah! you call that shrimp, a genetic masterpiece? You're supposed to be breeding fighting machines, not play scientist. This thing is so docile."

The Ditto gives a very sad look at the man's words.

Dr. Johnson continues, "But it was bred with the genetics of the most powerful Pokemon our lab has to offer. Surely, the boys upstairs can work with it."

"I don't think you understand. My orders are absolute. Everyone involved with Project: MewTwo, is to be terminated. No witnesses can be left, and I'm supposed to bury this lab, luckily with it mostly underground, that will be a cinch. All that's left is to take care of you, my loud-mouthed friend." You hear a Pokeball unleashed.

"DUSCLOPS!" the Pokemon yells.

"Tell me, Johnson, do you know what happens when one looks inside a Dusclops?"

"No...nooooo!" You can hear the sounds of a visible struggle.

You can also make out the sounds of a terrified Ditto. Then suddenly, a second Dusclops, higher pitched makes a roar. You can hear an energy blast of some sort.

"So you do have some fight in you, after all. Not that it matters, Dusclops sucked out all his life force anyways. Would sucked up the evidence too, but I suppose one of his other experiments will do the trick. Dusclops, do me a favor and use Shadow Punch on that wimp."

Another energy sound and silence. "Let's see if this Electrode is as powerful as the good doctor claims."

A loud explosion sounds in the background before the transmission is cut. You can see the Ditto is visibly upset. It wants revenge on the bastard who killed the only master it had ever known. And its wish was about to be granted when you hear the sound of slow clapping. King, the man who you saw at the top of the elevator walks into the room.

"Gotta hand it to ya, you certainly can cause a guy some trouble. Thought I buried this thing for good, but then I had an awful feeling in my stomach. Turns out it was just some punk snooping around in this abandoned lab." He turns to look at the mummified Dr. Johnson. "Old fool was so narcissistic I must've missed one of his recording devices. Now that you know about Project: MewTwo, I'm afraid you're gonna have to die too. It really is nothing personal. You can blame him for your death in the afterlife."

He pulls out his Dusclops and sends it out. "Dusclops, use Mean Look, we can't let him escape. Then use your Shadow Punch to blast him."

What Will you do?

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 09-03-2018, 12:27 AM   #628
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
The Bedlam Quarry
Please reply in Beige

Biggggg5: You push the button the Ditto was pointing at. A nearby monitor activates although the visuals are just a bunch of static you can hear the familiar voice of Dr. Johnson and a third party, someone who you think you heard the voice of before, but can't quite place where.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Dr. Johnson demands. "This is an outrage! Don't you know who I am?!"

"Oh, doctor," the second voice sneered, "but of course I know exactly who you are. The boss sends his condolences, but that's what you get for running a failure of an operation."

"F-Failure?! but, look we're on the verge of success! Look, we already have the genetic masterpiece!"

"Hah! you call that shrimp, a genetic masterpiece? You're supposed to be breeding fighting machines, not play scientist. This thing is so docile."

The Ditto gives a very sad look at the man's words.

Dr. Johnson continues, "But it was bred with the genetics of the most powerful Pokemon our lab has to offer. Surely, the boys upstairs can work with it."

"I don't think you understand. My orders are absolute. Everyone involved with Project: MewTwo, is to be terminated. No witnesses can be left, and I'm supposed to bury this lab, luckily with it mostly underground, that will be a cinch. All that's left is to take care of you, my loud-mouthed friend." You hear a Pokeball unleashed.

"DUSCLOPS!" the Pokemon yells.

"Tell me, Johnson, do you know what happens when one looks inside a Dusclops?"

"No...nooooo!" You can hear the sounds of a visible struggle.

You can also make out the sounds of a terrified Ditto. Then suddenly, a second Dusclops, higher pitched makes a roar. You can hear an energy blast of some sort.

"So you do have some fight in you, after all. Not that it matters, Dusclops sucked out all his life force anyways. Would sucked up the evidence too, but I suppose one of his other experiments will do the trick. Dusclops, do me a favor and use Shadow Punch on that wimp."

Another energy sound and silence. "Let's see if this Electrode is as powerful as the good doctor claims."

A loud explosion sounds in the background before the transmission is cut. You can see the Ditto is visibly upset. It wants revenge on the bastard who killed the only master it had ever known. And its wish was about to be granted when you hear the sound of slow clapping. King, the man who you saw at the top of the elevator walks into the room.

"Gotta hand it to ya, you certainly can cause a guy some trouble. Thought I buried this thing for good, but then I had an awful feeling in my stomach. Turns out it was just some punk snooping around in this abandoned lab." He turns to look at the mummified Dr. Johnson. "Old fool was so narcissistic I must've missed one of his recording devices. Now that you know about Project: MewTwo, I'm afraid you're gonna have to die too. It really is nothing personal. You can blame him for your death in the afterlife."

He pulls out his Dusclops and sends it out. "Dusclops, use Mean Look, we can't let him escape. Then use your Shadow Punch to blast him."

What Will you do?
Big tilts his head in interest as he listens to the audio recording that plays out involving the good Doctor and a familiar voice that Big can't immediately place. The Ditto seems sad at a good portion of it, especially when it is put down, as it seemed to have been there as well, with the unknown voice addressing it directly and then the sounds of a fight break out before the recording cuts out and Big feels a chill go down his spine as he realizes how Johnson got mummified. "Mewtwo... The legendary pokemon?" He says softly. And the chill only grows stronger when he hears the clapping of King, who informs Big that he intends to not let him out of here alive. "Well Ditto, I get the vibe you are putting off, and I guess we get the chance to get revenge sooner rather than later." He says glaring down the man and his Dusclops. "Sorry, we have more to do so we can't afford to die here. Hotstuff, Tex, you ready?" He calls out to his pokemon. The charmeleon steps forward and cracks his claws. "Ready." Tex steps forward as well with a nod and for once no hint of sass. Big looks to the ditto, "You have the best shot against this little buddy, I don't have my own ghost with me right now. But you will also be put at the most risk, taking on the ghost type yourself. So if you don't want to fight I won't blame you. But I am a pretty good strategist if you agree." He turns his attention back to the opponents. This might be the strongest pokemon we've fought since the Abomasnow. We've gotta be careful. We don't have Mysteria but we have a few dark moves that we will have to rely on. But I know that dusclops has a ton of moves, including disable, so maybe we shouldn't show our hand right away. "Ok! Tex! Start off with String shot to slow it down and follow up thunderbolt. Keep her at a distance while... "Hotstuff! Get in close with aerial ace and follow up with fire blast so close you can't miss!"

Old 09-08-2018, 10:32 PM   #629
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

The Bedlam Quarry
Please reply in Beige

Biggggg5: The Dusclops is the first to act as it looks at you very meanly. You can feel yourself frozen to the battlefield, there is no escape, there is no hope, that is what the Dusclops' stare tells you. Even so, you decide to do the only thing you can, fight back. You send out both your Grubbin and your Charmeleon into the fray and issue your commands.

The Bug typed Pokemon starts off with a String Shot that covers the Dusclops. It sticks to the walls and to the ground, while it does not immobilize the Pokemon, it does at least slow it down considerably.

Unfortunately for you, it does not need to move to use its Shadow Punch, which cleanly hits Tex dealing a devastating amount of damage. It's clear that the Dusclops is way overleveled compared to Tex. She winces in pain, but is still at least capable at fighting. The Dusclops seems to find the small worm amusing, as it has a slight chuckle, a much big departure from its always-serious trainer counterpart.

Hotstuff used Aerial Ace to close in on Dusclops hitting it cleanly dealing a not insignificant amount of damage. Then he opens his mouth to unleash a Blast of Fire. This connects very easily dealing a much more considerable amount of damage compared to the Aerial Ace, though this move seems to anger the Dusclops more than anything.

"Okay, enough playing around, Dusclops use Disable on that Fire Blast while you still can. Then, Shadow Ball the Charmeleon. That's the biggest threat right now. And then use another Shadow Punch on the Charmeleon again!"

You see another blue glow off to the side, the Ditto Transforms into the Dusclops. It does not seem to irradiate the same power as your opponent, but it does at least have enough fight in it. It seems it might accept your orders.

What Will you do?

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 09-15-2018, 01:38 AM   #630
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
The Bedlam Quarry
Please reply in Beige

Biggggg5: The Dusclops is the first to act as it looks at you very meanly. You can feel yourself frozen to the battlefield, there is no escape, there is no hope, that is what the Dusclops' stare tells you. Even so, you decide to do the only thing you can, fight back. You send out both your Grubbin and your Charmeleon into the fray and issue your commands.

The Bug typed Pokemon starts off with a String Shot that covers the Dusclops. It sticks to the walls and to the ground, while it does not immobilize the Pokemon, it does at least slow it down considerably.

Unfortunately for you, it does not need to move to use its Shadow Punch, which cleanly hits Tex dealing a devastating amount of damage. It's clear that the Dusclops is way overleveled compared to Tex. She winces in pain, but is still at least capable at fighting. The Dusclops seems to find the small worm amusing, as it has a slight chuckle, a much big departure from its always-serious trainer counterpart.

Hotstuff used Aerial Ace to close in on Dusclops hitting it cleanly dealing a not insignificant amount of damage. Then he opens his mouth to unleash a Blast of Fire. This connects very easily dealing a much more considerable amount of damage compared to the Aerial Ace, though this move seems to anger the Dusclops more than anything.

"Okay, enough playing around, Dusclops use Disable on that Fire Blast while you still can. Then, Shadow Ball the Charmeleon. That's the biggest threat right now. And then use another Shadow Punch on the Charmeleon again!"

You see another blue glow off to the side, the Ditto Transforms into the Dusclops. It does not seem to irradiate the same power as your opponent, but it does at least have enough fight in it. It seems it might accept your orders.

What Will you do?
As the first round of the fight unfolds Tex starts off with a string shot to slow the dusclops down. The strings seem to have their desired impact but in return the Dusclops targets her for its first attack, sending a ghostly fist her way slamming her into a desk. Big cries out in concern but she manages to get back to her feet staring down the Dusclops with a cold hatred, grown even more as the ghost seems to chuckle at her. In the meantime, Hotstuff closes the gap and with a quick aerial ace slice of his claws and a point-blank blast of fire the starter deals a decent amount of damage, even if it was less than what Big was hoping for, it was about in line with what he expected. As King gives his next orders to the dusclops Big watches as the Ditto Manages to transfrom into the Dusclops once more, albeit a much lower level. But still, this was another in Big's corner and with this, he had a fair shot of taking down the dusclops. His concern now led to if King had other pokemon... but he couldn't think about that now. He's using disable already. Time to bring out the big guns. But we better be safe in case this drags out any longer. And with it knowing mean look I have a decent Idea of the moves Ditto can use. "Ditto! Start off with Will o wisp! And then use Cu-" Big stops. No, I can't ask it to make that kind of sacrifice. Not when it isn't my pokemon. He stops himself. "Then Disable it's shadow ball." He finishes with a little less energy. He has a thought about trying for imprison, but decides it isn't worth the gamble on the Dusclops's genetics. "Tex I know you're hurting but go in for as many Crunch attacks as you can land while its focused on Hotstuff. And Hotstuff you've got our trump card, use as many crunches as you can too!" Big hopes that the super effective blows can bring this fight to a quicker end but Ditto's moves would be good preparation for if it goes longer.

Last edited by biggggg5; 10-10-2018 at 12:39 AM.
Old 09-21-2018, 05:56 PM   #631
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Maskerade- You urge Daniel and Jodie to stay back, Blizzer would cover them while you tried desperately to keep this monster at bay. You can't help but feel like the outcome of this fight has already been decided. If the painting had somehow sent you back in time, were you fighting to change the future? Was that even possible? Or was the fate of everyone here already decided? Your Pokemon prepare themselves to face the Shadow Wyrm, boosting themselves to try and shorten the monumental power gap. The Elekid waves its hands, creating a thin screen of light, which would hopefully help protect your Pokemon from at least some of the Shadow creatures attacks.

As prepared as they can be, all three Pokemon launch an assault on the Shadow Wyrm. Buster's jaws snap open as he fires a torrent of scalding hot water, Breaker fires a barrage of stinging needles from his horn while Daniel's Elekid spins its arms, sending out a wave of shocking tendrils. The Shadow Wyrm barely notices their attacks. The trio try again, but once again the Shadow Wyrm seems to ignore the existence of their attacks. The giant creature edges closer to you, causing you and your Pokemon to slowly move backwards. The Shadow Wyrm's jaws snap open, letting out a wave of heat that washes over all of your Pokemon. The heat is intense, you are forced to turn as the heat threatens to sear your face like a steak. When you turn back around, you find your Pokemon already struggling to stay upright. Despite the Elekid's Light Screen, the attack had so much power that even the Water typed Buster was nearing unconsciousness. The Wyrm glares down at them with its intense eyes, causing them to become paralysed with fear! Daniel sees this and quickly recalls his Elekid into its Pokeball.

With the Wyrm edging closer, you find yourself pushed up against the door to Jodie's office. The painting inside could be your only hope of survival, but what about Daniel and Jodie?

King Ghidorah- With your Pokemon worn out after your ordeal in the quarry, you head to the Crystal Grove in hopes of finding a Pokemon Centre. Being the richer part of the city, you are right to assume that they have a Pokemon Centre. After not much searching you spot the signature red roof of a Pokemon Centre at the end of the street and quickly rush towards it, just as the street lights begin to flicker on. Inside you a greeted by a nurse, who happily takes your Pokemon away to be healed, insisting that you stay the night and collect them in the morning. After being led to a spare room, its not long before you collapse onto the bed and fall asleep.

You awake as the morning light begins to trickle in through the window. The same nurse from last night presents you with your Pokemon and you're about to make your way out the door in search of another adventure, when a rather large man steps in front of you. Looking him over, he appears to be some sort of martial artist, as he sports a gi, fastened around the waist with a black belt.

"You're not from around here", he states, "I've beaten everyone else around here, now I think its time to beat you." He retrieves a Pokeball from the inside of his gi, holding it at your eye level. "How's a best of three battle sound?" Two KO's would seal you the win, but if this guy had beaten everyone else in town, could you match it with him? "He releases the Pokemon from the ball, revealing a Hitmonlee. The Fighting type stretches its extendable legs, it was an obvious choice of Pokemon for a martial artist and was likely well trained.

Old 09-23-2018, 04:31 PM   #632
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
King Ghidorah- With your Pokemon worn out after your ordeal in the quarry, you head to the Crystal Grove in hopes of finding a Pokemon Centre. Being the richer part of the city, you are right to assume that they have a Pokemon Centre. After not much searching you spot the signature red roof of a Pokemon Centre at the end of the street and quickly rush towards it, just as the street lights begin to flicker on. Inside you a greeted by a nurse, who happily takes your Pokemon away to be healed, insisting that you stay the night and collect them in the morning. After being led to a spare room, its not long before you collapse onto the bed and fall asleep.

You awake as the morning light begins to trickle in through the window. The same nurse from last night presents you with your Pokemon and you're about to make your way out the door in search of another adventure, when a rather large man steps in front of you. Looking him over, he appears to be some sort of martial artist, as he sports a gi, fastened around the waist with a black belt.

"You're not from around here", he states, "I've beaten everyone else around here, now I think its time to beat you." He retrieves a Pokeball from the inside of his gi, holding it at your eye level. "How's a best of three battle sound?" Two KO's would seal you the win, but if this guy had beaten everyone else in town, could you match it with him? "He releases the Pokemon from the ball, revealing a Hitmonlee. The Fighting type stretches its extendable legs, it was an obvious choice of Pokemon for a martial artist and was likely well trained.
Hugo sized up the man in the gi, his face not doing much to hide the annoyance.

“So is this what you do? You just go around looking for strangers and threatening them? Trying to somehow assert your dominance over people who could not care less about you or who you are? And then you call out your Pokemon before they can even respond?”

Hugo narrowed his eyes at the opponent.

“Aren’t you a little old for this? Don’t you have anything better to do with your time? Do you have ANY idea what I’ve just been through? Don’t you have any empathy for anyone else? Or are you only concerned with how you feel and maintaining your reputation? As if anyone gives a shit?! Like everyone in this whole damn town sees you coming and says “Oh boy, here comes Martial Arts Gi-Wearing Douchebag! How important he is! We must all worship at his feet!”

Nobody says that. Nobody thinks about you, Martial Arts Gi-Wearing Douchebag.”

Hugo sighed deeply following the verbal dress-down.

“But fine. You and Hitmonlee here want a fight? Let’s do it. I want you to learn your place in this world. Two out of three. Whatever.”

Hugo grabbed a Pokeball and released a small, shadow-like Pokemon. The creature’s most distinguishable features were its blood-red eyes, the fact that it floated in the air, and that appeared to hold a human face with its tail. It was Yamask. His appearance seemed to bring about a chill in the air. Hugo stared angrily at the man, while Yamask observed Hitmonlee unsettlingly from the corner of its eye.

“Yamask, PSYCHIC!”

Last edited by King Ghidorah; 09-23-2018 at 04:37 PM.
Old 09-28-2018, 06:30 PM   #633
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Naruxami:

The man's stern expression turns into a terrifying scowl the second you mention you have a Pokemon that needs healing. He leans over the counter like a tower come to life, and glares at you.

"A fucking Pidgey? You came here to ask me to heal a bird?!" he spits each word with profound disdain. "Take a look around, Trainer. These people can't even stand on their own, and you want me to waste time and resources on a half-dead pigeon that could have been used to feed them?"

He slams his massive fists on the counter, then stops and takes three deep breaths before continuing in a noticeably less-angry tone.

"I'm sorry. I... life's hard these days. Not your fault, outsider." He suddenly plucks the Pokeball from your hand and twirls it in his fingers. "I used to train too, some ten years back. It's a luxury nobody in Shanty Heights can afford anymore. But this is still a Pokemon Center, you couldn't have known otherwise. Let me dust off the old machine..."

Looking defeated, like a man bearing the weight of the world on his houlders, the nurse turns around and slides his apron across the control panel of the large device behind him. It suddenly beeps and comes to life, causing some of the still-conscious patients to look in your direction.

"Still works... they knew how to build these things," the man mutters under his breath, clearly nostalgic. "Here we go..."

The familiar sound comes up as light envelops the PokeBall in its pod. Dun, dun, dun-dun-dun!

When the process is over, the nurse turns back around and places Orpheus's Ball on the counter. You can see he tries his best to smile, if only to make up for the previosu outburst, but it's the single most forced grin you've ever seen in your life.

"Thank you for waiting. We've restored your Pokémon to full health. We hope to see you again!" he says, suddenly out of character. "That's... how they used to say it, right? Look, people are gonna stare at you funny if they realize what you did. You don't go around capturing perfectly good food these days. So if anyone asks, tell them... tell them you're a Ranger and you just barely returned from a run-in with the Blanket, ok?"

The large man, now much calmer, prepares to resume his duties of tending to the wounded. What will you do now?
Isaac felt his hair stand on end as the man leaned over the counter to tear into him. Sure, he had noticed that the people around were struggling... but was it really right to value the life of a Pokemon less than that of a human? Isaac certainly didn't believe so. All life was precious, and he wouldn't let this man talk down to him about what he believed in. He felt his hand ball into a fist as the man continually yelled at him.

As Isaac was about to speak up for himself, the man slammed a heavy fist down on the counter, causing Isaac to shrink back --- fear evident in his eyes. The man, presumably seeing Isaac's fear and shock, suddenly changed his tune entirely. He plucked the Pokeball from Isaac's hand, spinning it around as he looked at it. He apologized for his harsh reaction to Isaac, talking about his past as a trainer. Isaac breathed a sigh of relief, watching as the man got the machine running again and placed the Pidgey's pokeball into it. Isaac smiled slightly, feeling his nerves go away as the machine dinged, acknowledging that it had done it's job.

The man turned, a forced smile on his face that Isaac was all too familiar with from working in showbiz for so many years. He returned that smile with one of his own, graciously accepting Orpheus' Pokeball from the man. The man spoke, saying the line that Isaac was all too familiar with (although it sounded off-putting coming from such a burly man).

"Look, people are gonna stare at you funny if they realize what you did. You don't go around capturing perfectly good food these days. So if anyone asks, tell them... tell them you're a Ranger and you just barely returned from a run-in with the Blanket, ok?"

Isaac blinked. There it was again. A brief mention of the Blanket. He had assumed it had just been something the kids used to scare each other... but now he wasn't so sure.

"I'm sorry," He began to speak up, looking at the burly man before he was able to resume his duties. "I'm sorry for taking food but... what the hell is this Blanket? The kids I bumped into mentioned it too." Isaac rested his arms on the counter, curious as to what the man would say.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:10 AM   #634
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Maskerade- You urge Daniel and Jodie to stay back, Blizzer would cover them while you tried desperately to keep this monster at bay. You can't help but feel like the outcome of this fight has already been decided. If the painting had somehow sent you back in time, were you fighting to change the future? Was that even possible? Or was the fate of everyone here already decided? Your Pokemon prepare themselves to face the Shadow Wyrm, boosting themselves to try and shorten the monumental power gap. The Elekid waves its hands, creating a thin screen of light, which would hopefully help protect your Pokemon from at least some of the Shadow creatures attacks.

As prepared as they can be, all three Pokemon launch an assault on the Shadow Wyrm. Buster's jaws snap open as he fires a torrent of scalding hot water, Breaker fires a barrage of stinging needles from his horn while Daniel's Elekid spins its arms, sending out a wave of shocking tendrils. The Shadow Wyrm barely notices their attacks. The trio try again, but once again the Shadow Wyrm seems to ignore the existence of their attacks. The giant creature edges closer to you, causing you and your Pokemon to slowly move backwards. The Shadow Wyrm's jaws snap open, letting out a wave of heat that washes over all of your Pokemon. The heat is intense, you are forced to turn as the heat threatens to sear your face like a steak. When you turn back around, you find your Pokemon already struggling to stay upright. Despite the Elekid's Light Screen, the attack had so much power that even the Water typed Buster was nearing unconsciousness. The Wyrm glares down at them with its intense eyes, causing them to become paralysed with fear! Daniel sees this and quickly recalls his Elekid into its Pokeball.

With the Wyrm edging closer, you find yourself pushed up against the door to Jodie's office. The painting inside could be your only hope of survival, but what about Daniel and Jodie?
I can't do it. I... I'm not strong enough. Just like I wasn't strong enough to save the guys back home...

The sole survivor of the Heiml Massacre brought on by a surprise nuclear strike, Hanson felt the weight of guilt overwhelm him once more. The beast before them, an impossibly powerful Shadow Wyrm, was much more than he could possibly handle. He had never done so in his life without a superior's direct order, but...

I have to retreat.

It was the only way. He couldn't bring the fight to the Wyrm, and he damn well didn't expect Daniel to handle it. The only option that remained, insane and unlikely as it seemed, was to bet it all on magic that may or may not exist. The painting...

"L-listen up, both of you! We gotta go, get ready to run!" He recalled his weary fighters, turned to the door of Jodie's office and prepared to open it, praying to Arceus that he could. "No time to explain, but run straight for the painting on the wall and put your hands on it! Just do it!!"

If he died here, so be it. Heimlan folk didn't fear death if it came in battle - Hanson would have died protecting someone, and he believed that was good enough to be reunited with his squadmates. But what about Daniel and Jodie? They had a life to look forward to, and it was unlikely that they viewed death as the northerner did. He had to keep them safe...
Old 10-06-2018, 05:37 AM   #635
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Crimson Sanctum.

Gemini Spark
: An apparent authority figure of the Shells over you, your response and Silas's garners but a confirmatory glance as the man leads, the Krookodile behind you and your Houndoom. As you make your way through the mazelike corridors, you notice that rather than heading for the internal sections of the complex you appear to be venturing to the outer areas, and as the Shell stops by a door he opens it, the croc ushering the two of you through to find yourselves on the outside of the cathedral building, on a walled section, offering excellent views of the rest of the complex and surroundings. To the northwest, you can see some sort of work in a damaged clearing, signs of a major fight having occurred, but your continued examination is interrupted by the admin motioning towards a tower door a short distance away.

Entering the tower after the man, you can tell that this part of the complex isn't frequented too often, judging by the dust and general mess. Papers lie strewn randomly across a desk, and a number of lockers are lined haphazardly against a wall, while a steel cage sits in the corner, empty. A click behind you catches your attention as the human holds a key in hand, locking you and Silas in with him and the Krookodile!

"Safety measures and privacy, you understand. Now then," he begins as he twirls the key around his fingers idly, "while ordinarily security around the sanctum remains top-notch, there have been the occasional break-ins here and there. Be the intruders brazen thieves, foolhardy would-be heroes, or, dare I say, spies..." the man pauses to stare at you and Silas, seeking to unnerve you. "The men here possess a track record for efficiency and punishment. The thieves lose what few possessions they had on them, the heroes learned the hard way what lack of power overconfidence has in the face of seasoned adversity, and the less said on the fates of spies, the better. All three, always expected."

"What they hadn't expected, however, was a vengeful spectre and their canine companion to infiltrate their base of operations without issue. Fascinating fact about Krookodile, their vision is exemplary, allowing them to spot prey from miles away."

Before you realise it, the gator swings its tail and knocks Silas off his feet before rushing forward and pinning the Houndoom down with superpowered strength, the canine having been blindsided. The man raises his hand as your pokemon struggles in vain to escape, before staring at you curiously.

"An interesting form you've taken there, I must say. While I'm sure you have your reasons, the ball is currently in our proverbial hands, so to speak. As obvious as this may sound, if you value your pokemon friend's continued existence, then you would be prudent to remain where you are with hands by side." Walking around, he turns to Silas, who can only growl in defiance at him. "I will hand it to you, use of a Houndoom here truly adds to your veil, and he certainly seems as loyal as any Arcanine. You, of course, realise that under normal circumstances I would think nothing of, ah, terminating the two of you...but that is not my style."

To your mild surprise, the Shell offers you a seat at the desk as he wanders to the other side of it and sits down himself. "While I cannot be certain what ghost you are specifically, your efforts to get in here should be rewarded, and I am genuinely curious as to who you would be and what brought you here. We have full privacy, and it is not my personal style to stab backs while they are turned. The offer is simple: you explain yourself, and I will overlook this trespassing, and if information is sought, then depending on the context of information, I would be willing to provide it."

The Shell looks at you expectantly, without an air of malice, as the Krookodile maintains a firm yet gentle hold on Silas, regarding you with the same level of curiosity. Whether you take the man's offer or not is up to you, but with your fire type currently held hostage, there may not be much of a choice in the matter.
The Shell admin had taken Michael and Silas to a building outside the cathedral, perhaps his own personal part of the headquarters? Whatever the case, it seemed to have a great view, though the office itself seemed to be in disrepair, perhaps disproving the earlier theory due to how infrequent it likely was used. However, they did hear a click and looked to the door to see that the admin had locked them inside!

"Safety measures and privacy, you understand," he explained, fiddling with the key in his fingers. "Now then, while ordinarily security around the sanctum remains top-notch, there have been the occasional break-ins here and there. Be the intruders brazen thieves, foolhardy would-be heroes, or, dare I say, spies..." The man then looked at the two, thinking that might get a reaction out of them, but Michael wasn't fazed very much; they weren't spies after all. "The men here possess a track record for efficiency and punishment. The thieves lose what few possessions they had on them, the heroes learned the hard way what lack of power overconfidence has in the face of seasoned adversity, and the less said on the fates of spies, the better. All three, always expected."

"What they hadn't expected, however, was a vengeful spectre and their canine companion to infiltrate their base of operations without issue. Fascinating fact about Krookodile, their vision is exemplary, allowing them to spot prey from miles away."

That's what got Michael to react with a shocked expression, but then he also heard a yelp from Silas, and he turned to see his Houndoom partner pinned down by the Superior power of the Krookodile, unable to escape despite desperately trying to. "Silas!" he called out in concern before the Shell admin got his attention again. "An interesting form you've taken there, I must say. While I'm sure you have your reasons, the ball is currently in our proverbial hands, so to speak. As obvious as this may sound, if you value your Pokemon friend's continued existence, then you would be prudent to remain where you are with hands by side." He then walked over to Silas, who could only growl at the man while he was still underfoot. "I will hand it to you, use of a Houndoom here truly adds to your veil, and he certainly seems as loyal as any Arcanine. You, of course, realize that under normal circumstances I would think nothing of, ah, terminating the two of you...but that is not my style."

Once again, this admin's behavior surprises Michael as he offers him a seat on one side of the desk before moving to sit on the other side. "While I cannot be certain what ghost you are specifically, your efforts to get in here should be rewarded, and I am genuinely curious as to who you would be and what brought you here. We have full privacy, and it is not my personal style to stab backs while they are turned. The offer is simple: you explain yourself, and I will overlook this trespassing, and if information is sought, then depending on the context of information, I would be willing to provide it." Michael looked to the admin, then to Silas and the Krookodile, before muttering, "It's okay...just play it safe." Silas looked towards Michael with a look of despair, having never been rendered a helpless prey before as Michael looked back to the admin, trying to get a good look at his face and see if he recognized it in any way--or if he could see any sign of recognition coming from him--and walked over to the seat provided. "Let me guess: you saw my little exchange with the Litwick, through a hidden camera maybe? I'll have to admit, I got pretty careless there. But that doesn't matter now."

As he sits down, his upper half slumps forward, his head being held by his hands. "Since you know so much about us already..." His head shoots back up, his true Banette face revealed, complete with blood red eyes and zipper mouth, not in a typical grin but more of a straight, purposeful face. "I might as well go ahead and indulge your curiosity. I may have gotten here by agreeing to do certain favors for others, but it's good of you to offer information because that's exactly what I'm looking for. Now, if you're not aware of how a Banette works, we draw our power from holding grudges, and my personal vendetta involves four select members of Team Rocket, be they current...or former. Any dirt you might have on them would be appreciated, whether or not they...hold any sort of power in your organization. As for one of those favors I was asked to do, it's something to do with the prisoner I was talking to before I...got careless. He's on his deathbed, so all he asked me to do was take his Pokemon and release it. If I were allowed access to this Pokemon, I can agree to set it loose somewhere far from your precious headquarters." Michael would be sure to pay close attention to what the admin revealed and try to find out if he knew more than he was telling. If he were asked any details, he was ready to share how he and Helena were murdered by these Rockets, his Scizor and Walrein taken from him in the process.

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Old 10-07-2018, 04:23 AM   #636
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Maskerade- Backed into a corner by a foe that seems impossible to defeat, you are forced to do something you'd rather not. It was against your nature to retreat, but there was more than your life at stake here. You were placing all of your hopes on a possibly magic painting, hoping it could provide the miracle you needed to save yourself, Jodie, Daniel and all of the Pokemon present. The three of you burst into the room, you recall your Pokemon as you get inside, slamming the door behind you. Daniel rushes for the painting, he places his hands on it but nothing happens. Jodie tries next, but alas the same result. You move closer to the painting and as you do, it begins to glow, strangely responding to your presence.

"It is as I feared", sulks Jodie. "The power of the painting won't serve everyone. If it brought you here from the future, that means that the outcome of tonight has already been decided. We can't leave, we aren't meant to....."

Daniel shakes his head in denial, "no, there has to be a way!" He grabs a letter opener from Jodie's desk, wielding it like a knife. It likely do nothing to the Shadow Wyrm but at least Daniel was starting to show a bit of guts.

"You have to leave now", Jodie points at the painting. "That thing could burst through here any minute, there is no point in you wasting your life here. Thanks to you, we will at least get to perish together." It was a silver lining but it didn't make the situation any less heartbreaking.

As you walk towards the painting, Elekid's eyes meet your own and it gives you a nod. It would stand by its trainer, till the very end. You can feel the power of the painting drawing you in, would embrace it and return to the safety of your own time? Or would you resist and potentially forfeit your life?

Old 10-07-2018, 08:46 AM   #637
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Maskerade- Backed into a corner by a foe that seems impossible to defeat, you are forced to do something you'd rather not. It was against your nature to retreat, but there was more than your life at stake here. You were placing all of your hopes on a possibly magic painting, hoping it could provide the miracle you needed to save yourself, Jodie, Daniel and all of the Pokemon present. The three of you burst into the room, you recall your Pokemon as you get inside, slamming the door behind you. Daniel rushes for the painting, he places his hands on it but nothing happens. Jodie tries next, but alas the same result. You move closer to the painting and as you do, it begins to glow, strangely responding to your presence.

"It is as I feared", sulks Jodie. "The power of the painting won't serve everyone. If it brought you here from the future, that means that the outcome of tonight has already been decided. We can't leave, we aren't meant to....."

Daniel shakes his head in denial, "no, there has to be a way!" He grabs a letter opener from Jodie's desk, wielding it like a knife. It likely do nothing to the Shadow Wyrm but at least Daniel was starting to show a bit of guts.

"You have to leave now", Jodie points at the painting. "That thing could burst through here any minute, there is no point in you wasting your life here. Thanks to you, we will at least get to perish together." It was a silver lining but it didn't make the situation any less heartbreaking.

As you walk towards the painting, Elekid's eyes meet your own and it gives you a nod. It would stand by its trainer, till the very end. You can feel the power of the painting drawing you in, would embrace it and return to the safety of your own time? Or would you resist and potentially forfeit your life?
So these two were doomed from the start. Their fate was sealed regardless of what I did...

The realization hit him harder than he expected. For months he'd nurtured the idea that maybe he could have made a difference back home too, helped some of his army companions flee Heiml, saved a few lives. Inside the Bastion, too, he'd told himself repeatedly that he would do right by Daniel and Jodie. But at the end of the day, history would not change just because he happened to be there. Hanson saw himself for what he really was now: irrelevant.

Jodie was certain that the painting would only work on Hanson, who wasn't supposed to be here in the first place. Their fates were sealed, but if that was the case, why would the painting have such a power in the first place? If Daniel and Jodie could not be saved, why bring him here just to helplessly witness the misery first-hand?

Stupid. The painting would have allowed someone strong to change things. Someone good enough to defeat the wyrm. Unfortunately for these two, I was the one to end up here... good-for-nothing "Big Time Briggs".

His eyes shifted to Elekid, who was staring right back. For some reason, leaving him behind hurt more than anything. He didn't know why, but he resonated with the Electric-Type. Still, he couldn't blame the critter for wanting to stay with Daniel. Uptight as he was, his heart was in the right place, and the bond between Trainer and Pokemon was sacred.

"You're a brave soldier, Elekid. You do what you gotta do."

Taking a deep breath, his morale shattered, Hanson turned around and placed a hand on the painting. He wasn't even courageous enough to look back at the doomed couple one final time. He... couldn't face them.

A deserter... that's all I really am.

He let the painting's light envelop him, and closed his eyes. What were the odds that this had all been just a really bad dream?...
Old 10-08-2018, 06:57 PM   #638
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Maskerade- Conceding defeat, you reluctantly embrace the power of the painting. You weren't strong enough to make a difference, whether it was possible to change the past at all was questionable, but you can't help but feel like you could have done more. The world swirls around you once more, causing you to loose consciousness as you are dragged back to your own time.

You awake as morning light begins to filter in through the window. You have a tremendous headache, the paintings power has taken a toll on your brain. Looking at the painting, you notice that it is once again slashed. You move closer to inspect it, maybe you could go back and try again? The edges of the painting don't glow like they did before though, the power of the painting had faded. You're about to turn and leave when you notice a bit of writing on the back of the slashed painting. Taking it off the wall, you turn it around to find a note hastily written.

Hanson, we slashed the painting in case the Wyrm followed you to your own time. Thank you for reuniting us. I have one last thing to ask of you. Elekid's Pokeball is in Jodie's desk, look after him.

It seemed like Daniel had chosen to save Elekid, recalling him into his Pokeball and stashing him away. You had no way of knowing how long ago this had all occurred, how long the Elekid had been trapped inside its ball, haunted by what it had endured. It was Daniel's dying wish that you take care of his loyal companion, perhaps it wasn't Daniel and Jodie that you were sent back to save?

Your adventure is now complete! You may claim the Pokeball from the desk. It contains a lvl 15 Male Elekid with the unnatural move Dark Pulse

Old 10-09-2018, 05:15 AM   #639
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Maskerade- Conceding defeat, you reluctantly embrace the power of the painting. You weren't strong enough to make a difference, whether it was possible to change the past at all was questionable, but you can't help but feel like you could have done more. The world swirls around you once more, causing you to loose consciousness as you are dragged back to your own time.

You awake as morning light begins to filter in through the window. You have a tremendous headache, the paintings power has taken a toll on your brain. Looking at the painting, you notice that it is once again slashed. You move closer to inspect it, maybe you could go back and try again? The edges of the painting don't glow like they did before though, the power of the painting had faded. You're about to turn and leave when you notice a bit of writing on the back of the slashed painting. Taking it off the wall, you turn it around to find a note hastily written.

Hanson, we slashed the painting in case the Wyrm followed you to your own time. Thank you for reuniting us. I have one last thing to ask of you. Elekid's Pokeball is in Jodie's desk, look after him.

It seemed like Daniel had chosen to save Elekid, recalling him into his Pokeball and stashing him away. You had no way of knowing how long ago this had all occurred, how long the Elekid had been trapped inside its ball, haunted by what it had endured. It was Daniel's dying wish that you take care of his loyal companion, perhaps it wasn't Daniel and Jodie that you were sent back to save?

Your adventure is now complete! You may claim the Pokeball from the desk. It contains a lvl 15 Male Elekid with the unnatural move Dark Pulse
The painting had worked its magic a second time, but it never would again. Daniel had made sure of it, as clarified in his note... in the end, the man in suit who Hanson had despised so much turned out to be braver than the soldier. It was infuriating, humiliating, but worst of all, it was undeniably true.

Would I have had the balls to do this in his place? He stood by his wife, protected his Pokemon and even went out of his way to shield me by destroying the painting. He was a salaryman... I'm an army officer. What does this say about me?

Absent-mindedly, the once-cheerful Hanson picked up Elekid's PokeBall. Ince he decided to open it, he would have to explain to the little guy what had happened to his old Trainer. How courageous he'd been in the end, and how he was now stuck with a coward instead. But he couldn't bring himself to open the device - he dreaded the idea of even having that conversation. He really was gutless.

I need to vanish for a while. Get my head in order... figure out what the hell I'm fighting for, or if I'm even fighting for anything anymore. And I'll come back stronger, more reliable... a true goddamn soldier!

His mind made up, the Gentle Giant pocketed Elekid's PokBall, took one last look at the painting and left the Bastion of Vacuous Dreams. To this day, nobody has seen Hanson again - he is out there somewhere, finding himself.

-----

Claiming Lv 15 Male Elekid with MT Dark Pulse!
Thanks man, it was a lot of fun and genuinely tense at several points! Sorry we had to cut it short, but I loved it nonetheless ^^
Old 10-14-2018, 08:56 PM   #640
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

The Bedlam Quarry
Please reply in Beige

Biggggg5: You give your orders. Your Pokemon and the Ditto acknowledge them, readying themselves for a fight. First off the Dusclops stares at Hotstuff disabling his Fire Blast so that he can't use it anymore. This made the Charmeleon grin maliciously, as it's now free to use the real powerhouse move against the Dusclops. It rears up and Crunches hard on the Ghost type Pokemon. However, the Dusclops manages to shoot out a Ball of Shadow, completely blasting the Charmeleon a point blank range. The Dusclops-transformed-Ditto follows your orders and blasts blue will-o-wisps that start burning the Dusclops, followed by its own Disable.

Tex jumps in on the frey with this one, as it approaches the ankles of the solo ghost, Crunching them as hard as she can, though the Dusclops shows some pain, it does not show nearly as much as it did with Hotstuff. Hotstuff jumps in again with another crunch on the evil Pokemon's shoulder, but gets blasted in the face with a fist full of Shadow (Punch). This knocks a lot of wind out of the Charmeleon despite the burn taking hold of the Dusclops. In fact, without the burn, it would've easily taken out the Charmeleon, as it shows signs of exhaustion despite this early of a fight. Tex continues her Crunches as well, which does seem to have an effect albeit a miniscule one.

"Hmph, pathetic," King says. "Even those ne'er-do-well grunts up top were more of a challenge than that." He glares at you and says, "Please, just save yourself the embarrassment and give up quietly. I will make your death quick and painless." Though he does look like he's ready to give orders to his Dusclops should you continue to resist. What will you do?

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 10-21-2018, 08:28 PM   #641
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
The Bedlam Quarry
Please reply in Beige

Biggggg5: You give your orders. Your Pokemon and the Ditto acknowledge them, readying themselves for a fight. First off the Dusclops stares at Hotstuff disabling his Fire Blast so that he can't use it anymore. This made the Charmeleon grin maliciously, as it's now free to use the real powerhouse move against the Dusclops. It rears up and Crunches hard on the Ghost type Pokemon. However, the Dusclops manages to shoot out a Ball of Shadow, completely blasting the Charmeleon a point blank range. The Dusclops-transformed-Ditto follows your orders and blasts blue will-o-wisps that start burning the Dusclops, followed by its own Disable.

Tex jumps in on the frey with this one, as it approaches the ankles of the solo ghost, Crunching them as hard as she can, though the Dusclops shows some pain, it does not show nearly as much as it did with Hotstuff. Hotstuff jumps in again with another crunch on the evil Pokemon's shoulder, but gets blasted in the face with a fist full of Shadow (Punch). This knocks a lot of wind out of the Charmeleon despite the burn taking hold of the Dusclops. In fact, without the burn, it would've easily taken out the Charmeleon, as it shows signs of exhaustion despite this early of a fight. Tex continues her Crunches as well, which does seem to have an effect albeit a miniscule one.

"Hmph, pathetic," King says. "Even those ne'er-do-well grunts up top were more of a challenge than that." He glares at you and says, "Please, just save yourself the embarrassment and give up quietly. I will make your death quick and painless." Though he does look like he's ready to give orders to his Dusclops should you continue to resist. What will you do?
Big has worry obviously painted on his face. If they lost this battle it was worse than a typical loss, and it wouldn't just mean his life would be ended, but all of his pokemon's would be at risk as well. Hotstuff also takes a step back and glares at the dusclops but his eye goes back and his grin returns. Big wonders what the fire type is excited by and his gaze falls on Tex, whose own look isn't scared as a small pokemon in her situation logically should be, but is simply looking at the dusclops with narrowed eyes. Not in anger but moreso... annoyance. Hotstuff coughs and spits a small flame to the ground and looks up at the Dusclops. "You know, I haven't known Tex long, but I think you are gonna regret not acting like those crunches hurt more."

And Tex lets out a quiet but deadly sounding: "Motherfucker." And she begins to glow, her form gets a bit bigger, her body more angular and bus shaped. The light clears and Tex stands there, now a Charjabug. Big lets out a gasp at the sight as an idea begins to form. He looks to Hotstuff's tail flame which is already starting to flare up. Tex's new ability as a charjabug! He realizes. "Hotstuff! heat wave and then wait for ditto to transform for a Overheat!" He calls to a fire type. "Ditto! Shadow ball and then turn into Tex!" He points towards Tex's new form. He then looks to Tex and flashes back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
"Great job Tex. Why... why don’t you hold onto another one of those." He pants out and hands another flying gem to the bug pokemon
"Tex! Acrobatics! Then thunderbolt!" This was it, his last shot. If this didn't work Hotstuff, at least, would likely be out of commission and they'd be in a way worse position than they were.

Old 10-22-2018, 12:07 PM   #642
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
The echo of a march faintly rings through the air

Crimson Sanctum.

Gemini Spark
: Taking the Shell upon his offer you couldn't realistically refuse, your comment regarding the Litwick from earlier makes the man rub his chin in thought, yet he appears merely curious throughout your words, raising eyebrows in a manner of mild shock on your true revelation. Continuing your explanation, your mention of the Rockets registers a slight hint of a smile on the admin's face, and on your comments regarding the prisoner, he merely closes his eyes and gives a small nod.

"Interesting, indeed...being the owner of a Mismagius myself, I'm aware of the potential for grudges," he remarks, "and I'm going to presume the reason you're not exactly human would be due to...unfortunate circumstances. Perhaps it was getting in over your head, or merely being caught off guard, that's your own little secret you need not share.

"But what I can say is that for the rumours that the Shells came from a splinter of the main group, those would be correct. In fact, your presence here would be something of a boon, let's just say." With a look towards his Krookodile, the dark type releases Silas from its grip and the Houndoom returns to your side, a bit shaken but with no lasting damage done. "You see, the few Rockets who came to the Shells had a history of treachery, and one such member, a dodgy individual by the name of Lannard, has been doing some snooping behind our backs, allegedly.

"The trouble is, Lannard happens to be Chief of Supply, and holds quite the reputation among the grey market of the Shells." He takes a few seconds to chuckle to himself. "Well, as grey as you can get from our esteemed group, but I digress. The point is that Lannard's penchant for backstabbing has cost us quite a few of our more respected members. Shells who would wish to see the whole turf war with the Marshals and Ribs dealt with through fair discussion rather than dominant bloodshed. Lannard sees otherwise.

"Which in turn brings us to you. You see, it is no surprise that some of us would rather see Lannard erased. Particularly our de facto leader, Marquis Rigel, but with no direct evidence of the fact he has been sabotaging and betraying us, we simply cannot have him executed. Assassination on the other hand, particularly by a third party freelancer with a grudge against his old organisation, would certainly leave quite the impression on the other ex-Rockets within, and would send the message that the past will always catch up to you."

The admin gives you a few moments to consider his words, before concluding. "Your mention of the Litwick within the catacombs would certainly mean a way in from the outside, which would explain your successful infiltration, and I believe I would know which prisoner you refer to, given my own role in this group is as deputy warden. Were Lannard to meet an unforeseen and unfortunate fate, the chain of command within Supply would be disrupted, and security around the prisoner's belongings cell would become suddenly vacant. By elimination of the fool, you would possess a few moments to raid that particular cell and retrieve the man's companion, as well as whatever else is nearby if you care, then escape through the way you came in during the scuffle.

"Of course, that is if you would be willing to assassinate Lannard. If you would be willing to do so, then I'm sure that security around him will be lax due to a sudden breakout at the other end of the complex under mysterious circumstances. This would buy you around fifteen minutes to reach Supply, cut the head off the snake, steal what you wish from their coffers and abscond before you discover what a barrage of shells raining upon you feels like, proverbially speaking."

"You may wonder what I get out of this, personally, and that's simple: justice. I have my own vendetta with the Rockets as a whole, but you can guess what would happen if an admin of the Shells were to randomly start gunning down his own men. Of course, you could also refuse on the principle of the man personally doing nothing to you, in which case I'll let you be off on your merry way, though you should be aware that while I am more merciful, the rest of the Shells are not so much and if you're caught, you'll likely be reuniting with the prisoner in the arena."

The man looks at you and Silas expectantly, having offered you a proposition that's very tempting, while at the same time giving you the choice of walking out a relatively free ghost-man. What's your decision?
Old 10-27-2018, 05:24 PM   #643
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
Emi

Contemplating your opponent's apparent childishness you realize that you likely won't have to think too hard about defeating the Exeggcute. However, you decide to stand and focus somewhat, perhaps putting some effort in would end this battle faster and allow Scylla to use one of her stronger moves. You order Scylla to use more peck attacks on the Exeggcute and she dives in having found her rhythm. With several super effective blows, the Exeggcute is... scrambled for lack of a better term. It's uproar continues though, lashing Scylla with another glancing blow but it seems to be weakened with more of the eggs defeated. With one last flying attack, Scylla pecks out the last egg leaving it rolled over with X's in its eyes. The Shell Grunt turns back around and seems to just now notice that he had lost the battle that he was so excited to have. "Oh. Already? That's a shame. Alright I guess a deal's a deal you're free to-" He is stopped mid-sentence by a loud THUNK as a branch is dropped on his head before he collapses unconscious next to his exeggcute. You look up and remind yourself that you and him were both standing in the middle of the clearing, there was no place for the branch to fall from. Pondering this you go to retrieve the gun before the man wakes up and thinks to use it. As you reach for it you see that is absolutely covered in dirt and rust, dangerously so. Even someone without formal gun training could tell that if someone attempted to fire it, it would likely explode in their hand. As you examine the weapon the shadows under the branch spread out and Scylla hides behind you as the shadows take form into a small specter form with a wooden head. Your pokedex would easily identify this pokemon as a phantump. It looks at you curiously. What do you do?

Scylla gains 3 levels.
The woman looked over the gun she had managed to take from the man and noticed that the gun was kept in horrifically bad condition. Dirt and rust were omnipresent, and even if she did try to use it, it would likely just backfire and hurt her. This all being said, it wasn't like the gun wasn't salvageable by any means, and maybe she would attempt to have someone clean the gun for her and bring it back to working condition. She would probably have to register it, which would be bothersome, but maybe if she used it to rid the world of some pests like these Shell grunts, people might look the other way. The woman looked at the Shell grunt, realizing that he was knocked out cold, and giggled a little bit. 'Of course, that's how it happens when you think you're more than what you actually are.' Scylla tugged on her shirt, however, and pointed to a direction in the clearing. There was a branch lying near the man. She looks up and realizes that the branch couldn't have come from just anywhere since there weren't any overhanging trees for it to fall from, and watches as it seems to take a like of its own, turning into a little wooden specter. She didn't know what was going on, or even really what that little thing was, but this was part of the thrill of adventuring, was it not? Finding new companions? Besides, this little fella was pretty damn cute, and hence she had to have him.

"Hello there. I wish I had something for you but it appears that I do not. I do not wish to fight, is there something I can help you with?" She hoped that she didn't need to put Scylla through another Pokemon battle because she was already hiding behind her at how spooky the little ghostie was. Maybe if the thing needed some help it would join her? But, if it was a ghost, it might pass on to the other side too. That's how Ghosts worked, right? 'It at the very minimum doesn't seem to be viewing us aggressively, so that's good. It did also take out the Shell member, so maybe that's something I can use.' She took a deep breath, before continuing. "Did you not like the little worm either? It pains me that I had to deal with him, but maybe we could be friends based on our displeasure of the cretins?"
Old 10-29-2018, 01:22 AM   #644
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Emi
With the grunt knocked out you claim the fallen Shell's weapon despite its absolutely shoddy condition. You harbor thoughts of getting it repaired and registered. Perhaps if you helped take out some of the more troublesome members of the gang the shady nature of the city could work in your favor in keeping the gun "legally." As you ponder this you find yourself in the company of the phantump looking between you and Scylla curiously. As you talk to it, it tilts its head to the side as you make your case. The face of the phantump does not change from its curious expression but seems to be listening intently. When you mention the Shell once more it turns and floats down to the unconscious man. You wonder what it is doing when you hear a light "tap" and see it smack the grunt with one of its minuscule arms. It seems it was getting a little more frustration at the man out before it rummages for through his pockets and presents to you some Pokebucks.

??? has gained $250

After being seemingly satisfied giving you the money it floats to the edge of the clearing before looking back to you. It flies back over to you and says slowly: "Phaaaaan-tump." It then heads back to the edge of the clearing again and looks back, as if waiting for you. You can get the gist in that it agrees that you can be friends but it needs your help with something first. What will you do?

You have gained an Ally in a Level 8 Phantump with the unnatural move Bullet Seed.

Old 11-01-2018, 02:55 PM   #645
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Sandaa- Upon being confronted by the two Mega Evolved Psychic types, you decided to go with two Pokemon of the same type as well. Ramoth the Charizard and Typhu the Typhlosion are welcomed onto the arena, the two Fire types would likely complement each other in this fight.

Your opponents seem happy for you to make the first move and Ramoth does just that, letting out a billow of black smoke that quickly shrouds your side of the arena. The downside of this is you can't really see the Mega Gallade or Gardevoir any more, which could be a problem. A shining orb is fired out of the smoke and into the sky where is bursts it a stunning display. You feel the sunlight intensify, it appears Typhu has successfully pulled off a Sunny Day. Your plan was working flawlessly for now, but surely these final opponents wouldn't be push overs? You feel sharp twang of pain in your temple as voices begin to talk in your head.

"A strong mind doesn't need eyes to see"

It is then that you realise you've grossly underestimated the abilities of the opposing Psychic types. You see a glow through the smoke before a seemingly endless barrage of Rocks come Sliding across the arena, hammering Typhu. Ramoth thankfully takes to the air in time to avoid most of the rocks, although a few pelt her as she ascends. With her new aerial view of the situation, Ramoth can clearly see what has occurred. The Gardevoir seems to have been giving the Gallade a Helping Hand, allowing it to unleash a powerful widespread Rock Slide.

Opting for a wide spread move of her own, Ramoth emits a sweltering wave of heat, which is even more powerful considering her ability has been activated by the Sunny Day. The Mega Pokemon are force to endure the attack, but they were now wise to your intentions to target them as a pair. As Typhu gathers up energy, the Gallade prepares itself, having sensed the sudden surge in energy. As the Typhlosion lets out a massive eruption of flame, the Gallade crosses its arms, creating a wide shield of energy. The flames slam into the shield but the Gallade effectively guards itself and the Gardevoir from what would have been a tremendous hit. As the Gallade drops its guard, the Gardevoir unleashes a powerful Psychic wave, pushing back the Smokescreen and slamming Typhu with another powerful hit. The Johto starter found himself being targeted early, he wasn't about to give in but he was clearly the most damaged so far.

Typhu seems to be shaking with anger as he smashes his feet into the arena, causing an earthquake to shake through the stone. The Psychic types are shaken by the attack, the hit is hard but they retain their composure. As Ramoth sets up a tailwind to boost your sides speed, the pair of Psychic types look to bolster than stats as well. The Gardevoir creates a thin screen of light while the Gallade constructs a sturdier, reflective screen, the techniques ensure that it would be even harder to break them.

While things hadn't exactly gone to plan, there was another issue that would prove this battle to be harder than those before it. It appeared the Mega Pokemon were receiving their orders telepathically, making it almost impossible for you to counter them. Typhu looked to you for reassurance, he knew you'd think of a way to outsmart your opponents.
Gary frowned as his opponents went into a defensive formation to try and negate his onslaught of attacks. Luckily he had just the plan on how to deal with the reflective shields. Typhu had taken the brunt of the attacks so far, but Gary had complete faith in his longtime partner’s stamina. “Keep hanging in there, Typhu!” he called out before turning to Ramoth, who was higher up and soaking in the sun’s bright rays. There was a swirling tailwind at their backs, so the time to strike was now.

“Alright Ramoth,” Gary called out to his golden Charizard, “Start by blowing those shields away with your Defog! I want you to then maintain your distance and hold off that Gardevoir with an Ominous Wind! Typhu, use that as an opportunity to get in there and hit Gallade with a point-blank Shadow Ball! As soon as you do, pull up a Fire Shield to block whatever it retaliates with!”

Gary had hoped to hone in on the Gallade first, seeing it as the bigger threat, but with two powerful psychic type Pokemon as his opponents, an idea came to him. The best way to combat two highly-perceptive opponents was going to be done by keeping them on their toes and make them second-guess their instincts. “Typhu, when you’re hiding behind your Fire Shield, use that as an opportunity to slip into the shadows unseen and then strike Gardevoir from behind with a destructive Shadow Force! Ramoth, while Gallade is focused on Typhu, strike it down with a Solar-Powered Air Slash!” By switching targets, Gary had hoped to throw the Gardevoir and Gallade into disarray. All he could do now was watch and hope his plan pulled off.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 11-02-2018, 04:39 PM   #646
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Sandaa- The pair of Psychic types were already proving hard to handle, but your pair of Fire types were certainly up for the challenge. First things first, the Reflect and Light Screen had to be removed, otherwise they would cut down every attack you launched. Basking in the sunlight, Ramoth beats her wings rapidly, the swift winds blow the screens away, leaving the Mega Gallade and Gardevoir exposed.

Exposed again, the Mega Gallade and Gardevoir look to shore themselves up. Sensing the growing strength in Ramoth, the Mega Gallade fires a strange beam of psychic energy at the Charizard. It seems to cause her no pain, but she feels an odd decline strength. However, she now feels more Focused, what had the Gallade done to her? The Gardevoir then fires a similar beam, but instead of targeting Typhu she aims for her partner instead! It is then that you realize what is going on, they were using Skill Swap! Ramoth had been hand Inner Focus, while her Solar Power had been transferred to the Mega Gardevoir in exchange for her Pixilate. Angered, Ramoth batters the Gardevoir with an Ominous Wind. The super effective attack pains the Fairy, Ramoth hopes for a boost but it never arrives. While Ramoth has been busy targeting the Gardevoir, Typhu has been closing in on the Gallade, a Shadow Ball gathering in his maw. He fires the Shadow Ball at close range, striking the Gallade in the chest for maximum damage. The Gallade lashes out with a Psychic to push the Typhlosion back, but a shield of fire quickly surrounds Typhu, protecting him from damage.

Looking to keep your opponents on their toes, you plan to have Ramoth and Typhu switch targets. Still crouching behind his fire shield, Typhu begins to gather an immense amount of ghost energy, his form begins to fade from sight. Ramoth waits for her opportunity, as she sees Typhu's Shadow begin to streak across the ground towards the Gardevoir, she sends a powerful blade of wind towards the Gallade. Despite your attempts to rattle the pair, they show no signs of astonishment. Both the Mega Gallade and Mega Gardevoir begin to flicker and moments before Typhu's and Ramoth's attacks land, the two exchange places in an Ally Switch!" The Gallade is smashed as Typhu emerges from the Shadows with tremendous Force, dealing a devastating hit. Ramoth's attack hits the Gardevoir, but lacks the intended punch without the super effectiveness and Solar Power boost. As Typhu pants, the pair of Psychic types look to punish him. The Gallade lashes out, firing a thin crackling tendril of energy at the Typhlosion, disabling him and preventing him from using Shadow Force again. The Gardevoir however seems to want a repeat perform as she cheers for an Encore. Typhu feels his body begin to rebel against him, he'd dealt a powerful blow but he would now before forced to Struggle!

Old 11-02-2018, 05:45 PM   #647
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Sandaa- The pair of Psychic types were already proving hard to handle, but your pair of Fire types were certainly up for the challenge. First things first, the Reflect and Light Screen had to be removed, otherwise they would cut down every attack you launched. Basking in the sunlight, Ramoth beats her wings rapidly, the swift winds blow the screens away, leaving the Mega Gallade and Gardevoir exposed.

Exposed again, the Mega Gallade and Gardevoir look to shore themselves up. Sensing the growing strength in Ramoth, the Mega Gallade fires a strange beam of psychic energy at the Charizard. It seems to cause her no pain, but she feels an odd decline strength. However, she now feels more Focused, what had the Gallade done to her? The Gardevoir then fires a similar beam, but instead of targeting Typhu she aims for her partner instead! It is then that you realize what is going on, they were using Skill Swap! Ramoth had been hand Inner Focus, while her Solar Power had been transferred to the Mega Gardevoir in exchange for her Pixilate. Angered, Ramoth batters the Gardevoir with an Ominous Wind. The super effective attack pains the Fairy, Ramoth hopes for a boost but it never arrives. While Ramoth has been busy targeting the Gardevoir, Typhu has been closing in on the Gallade, a Shadow Ball gathering in his maw. He fires the Shadow Ball at close range, striking the Gallade in the chest for maximum damage. The Gallade lashes out with a Psychic to push the Typhlosion back, but a shield of fire quickly surrounds Typhu, protecting him from damage.

Looking to keep your opponents on their toes, you plan to have Ramoth and Typhu switch targets. Still crouching behind his fire shield, Typhu begins to gather an immense amount of ghost energy, his form begins to fade from sight. Ramoth waits for her opportunity, as she sees Typhu's Shadow begin to streak across the ground towards the Gardevoir, she sends a powerful blade of wind towards the Gallade. Despite your attempts to rattle the pair, they show no signs of astonishment. Both the Mega Gallade and Mega Gardevoir begin to flicker and moments before Typhu's and Ramoth's attacks land, the two exchange places in an Ally Switch!" The Gallade is smashed as Typhu emerges from the Shadows with tremendous Force, dealing a devastating hit. Ramoth's attack hits the Gardevoir, but lacks the intended punch without the super effectiveness and Solar Power boost. As Typhu pants, the pair of Psychic types look to punish him. The Gallade lashes out, firing a thin crackling tendril of energy at the Typhlosion, disabling him and preventing him from using Shadow Force again. The Gardevoir however seems to want a repeat perform as she cheers for an Encore. Typhu feels his body begin to rebel against him, he'd dealt a powerful blow but he would now before forced to Struggle!
Gary frowned in consternation as the pair of psychic typed Mega Pokemon had seemingly a counter to everything he could throw at them. On top of that, the Gardevoir had seemingly stolen Ramoth’s Solar Power while the two opponents had confounded Typhu with a pair of contrasting mental afflictions. The only plus side was that Gallade had taken quite a hit at the expense of protecting his counterpart. Gary was going to need Typhu to snap out of it quickly if they wanted to finish off one of their foes.

“You got this, Typhu!” Gary called out to his starter in hopes of getting the Typhlosion to come to his senses. “Use another Shadow Ball, and then Inferno!” Typhu winced as he listened to his trainer, but remained focused on his opponents. All he could think of right now was Shadow Force. But the words were just on the tip of his tongue due to the Disabling mental block. Shadowshadow… Typhu roared in frustration as he Struggled to grasp the attack he felt compelled to do. As he thrashed in confusion, he lashed out at the Gallade. Shadow something… Shadow… Fire! Typhu’s mental anguish suddenly spiked as the flames on his neck suddenly turned dark, preparing to send a burst of energy out at the Gallade.

Biting his lip at Typhu’s sudden outburst, Gary called out to his Charizard. “Ramoth, cover for Typhu! Hold the Gardevoir back with another Ominous Wind! I want you to then Teleport behind Gardevoir after she makes a move and strike her blind spot with a Shadow Claw!” The golden Charizard quickly nodded as she kept a wary eye on her partner before turning her focus back to her opponents.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 11-02-2018, 06:32 PM   #648
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Sandaa- One step forward, two steps back. That's how it felt as you continued to battle against the pair of powerful Mega Pokemon. You issue orders to Typhu, but the Typhlosion can only Struggle. The Gallade strikes back with Psycho Cuts, easily coming out on top of the exchanges as Typhu struggles with the pain of recoil. Ramoth continues to keep the Gardevoir fixed on her, sending another Ominous Wind towards her. However using the same attack twice against the perceptive Pokemon seems to be a mistake, because this time she is ready and easily Protects against the super effective attack. The Mega Gardevoir then fires off a Charge Beam in retaliation, the electrical beam looks certain to strike Ramoth but moments before it does she disappears into thin air. As some of the latent electrical power boosts the Gardevoir's special attack, Ramoth reappears behind her, sinking Shadow soaked Claws into her exposed back.

Typhu continues to struggle, he needed to remember his orders. Fuelled by anger, he clasps onto the only thing he can think of. A dark power grows within him before he suddenly lets out a burst of Shadow Fire. The Gallade senses this is his end and thinking quickly, lets out a burst of ghost energy. As the fire consumes the Gallade, the energy envelops Typhu. The Mega Gallade returns to its regular form as it falls unconscious, however Typhu hits the ground mere seconds after him. It seems their destinies were bound together, it was now a fight between Ramoth and the Mega Gardevoir. Distraught, the Mega Gardevoir lets out a high pitched scream, turning to strike Ramoth with the Hyper Voice. Of the two Pokemon remaining, the Mega Gardevoir would be the most vulnerable without its partner, but if you had learnt anything from the climb up the mountain, it was to never underestimate Mega Pokemon.

Old 11-02-2018, 07:09 PM   #649
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Sandaa- One step forward, two steps back. That's how it felt as you continued to battle against the pair of powerful Mega Pokemon. You issue orders to Typhu, but the Typhlosion can only Struggle. The Gallade strikes back with Psycho Cuts, easily coming out on top of the exchanges as Typhu struggles with the pain of recoil. Ramoth continues to keep the Gardevoir fixed on her, sending another Ominous Wind towards her. However using the same attack twice against the perceptive Pokemon seems to be a mistake, because this time she is ready and easily Protects against the super effective attack. The Mega Gardevoir then fires off a Charge Beam in retaliation, the electrical beam looks certain to strike Ramoth but moments before it does she disappears into thin air. As some of the latent electrical power boosts the Gardevoir's special attack, Ramoth reappears behind her, sinking Shadow soaked Claws into her exposed back.

Typhu continues to struggle, he needed to remember his orders. Fuelled by anger, he clasps onto the only thing he can think of. A dark power grows within him before he suddenly lets out a burst of Shadow Fire. The Gallade senses this is his end and thinking quickly, lets out a burst of ghost energy. As the fire consumes the Gallade, the energy envelops Typhu. The Mega Gallade returns to its regular form as it falls unconscious, however Typhu hits the ground mere seconds after him. It seems their destinies were bound together, it was now a fight between Ramoth and the Mega Gardevoir. Distraught, the Mega Gardevoir lets out a high pitched scream, turning to strike Ramoth with the Hyper Voice. Of the two Pokemon remaining, the Mega Gardevoir would be the most vulnerable without its partner, but if you had learnt anything from the climb up the mountain, it was to never underestimate Mega Pokemon.
“Typhu, no!” Gary yelled as he watched his best friend engulf himself and the Gallade in flames and the latter used its last breath to share fates with the rampaging Typhlosion. Typhu stood firmly on two feet, putting up a strong front as he used every last ounce of his remaining strength to remain upright. The Typhlosion grunted and winced as he struggled to keep himself awake and alert, but Typhu’s legs gradually gave out as he fell to his knees and then collapsed face first in the dirt. One arm reached out to prop himself up but promptly went limp as he fell unconscious.

Gary cursed under his breath and held out Typhu’s Fire Ball to recall his defeated Pokemon. It had been quite a long time since he last saw his partner of countless years fall in combat. The two had matured leaps and bounds over that time, but the sting of defeat felt the same as it had to that young boy who watched his Cyndaquil fall to that red-haired trainer’s Feraligatr. Gary clutched Typhu’s ball tight and held it to his chest as he almost appeared a little choked up. “Looks like we still have room to grow, buddy,” he said softly before putting the ball away.

There was no time to lament as a powerful opponent still remained before him. Ramoth was counting on him to keep his composure too; so Gary swallowed his remorse and stared across the battlefield with a burning fire in his eyes. “I’m counting on you, Ramoth. Let’s not let Typhu’s sacrifice go in vain!” Ramoth nodded in response and stamped her foot as her tail flame glowed a little brighter. This was the trainer she had sworn to follow for all these years. She couldn’t bear to let him down now. “Let’s take that Gardevoir head-on for an all-out assault! Speed should still be on your side; ram her with a Steel Wing and then immediately take to the skies by Flying upward into the sun where she won’t be able to see you! Then as you swoop back down, combine your assault with your strongest Flare Blitz! Use the power of your Flametongue to overwhelm her with sheer strength!”

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 11-02-2018, 07:43 PM   #650
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Sandaa- Down to one Pokemon but in the same position as your opponent, you refocus yourself on the task at hand. Speed and mobility were still your advantage, you had to press it. Ramoth zooms in, her wings glistening with a metallic glow. The Gardevoir releases a Shock Wave of electricity, the normally weak attack is boosted by both the Mega Gardevoir's special attack boost and stolen Solar Power ability. Ramoth pushes through the attack, as much as it hurts, she was going to make the Gardevoir hurt more. Her left wing collides with the Gardevoir, sending her flying backwards across the marble arena. Ramoth flies straight up before the Psychic type can retaliate. As the Gardevoir tries to get a lock on Ramoth, she struggles as the sun hampers her vision. She sees more than you expect however, even though no attack comes from her, you feel like something is up.

Going back onto the attack, Ramoth begins her descent, gathering speed and power as fire swirls around her. Fuelled by the power of her Flametongue, Ramoth looks similar to a falling meteorite as she hones in on her target. Pushing her hands together, the Mega Gardevoir expands a large cube of psychic energy, its strange properties still unknown. Ramoth passes straight through the expanding cube, slamming into the Mega Gardevoir with tremendous force. As the smoke settles, the pair are still standing. Ramoth looks pained by the recoil, while the Gardevoir looks quite battered. If not for the Wonder Room it has created, it likely would have fallen to the powerful physical blow. Looking to level the playing field, the Mega Gardevoir shares her pain with Ramoth, splitting what health remains between the two. This would likely be a photo finish.

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records