UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Old 03-30-2013, 04:33 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Togepi Happy Zombie Bunny Day (Easter 2013)

With Chocolate's Huzzzah

It's easter Time again, with Eggs, and Rabbits and some dude who ate chocolate and died, and cae back as a chocolate zombie...or something like that, i'm close right? something to do with Willy Wonka right? I dunnno

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

x1 Chocolate Candy (+3 Levels, Expires 16th April)
x1 Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or used as a base decoration)

Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot Which Teaches One Pokemon the Move Chocolate Magic (see below)

Chocolate Magic - Once Ordered, the user Fires off a Molten Chocolate Blast that hits for the same power as a Bubblebeam. Once the Chocolate makes contact with the enemy it starts to stickifiy around them casuing movment to drop by 50% making it harder to Dodge or run near or away from the opponent. The stickiness lasts for 3 Rounds (and tastes pretty damn good too).
Appeal Points: <3 <3
Jam Points: <3
Contest Effect: Makes last Pokemon to appeal miss the next appeal stage.
Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:52 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Our beloved Easter Buneary has again left pressies in our staff room during the dead of night so now it's time to share.
If you'd like one or more of these items, simply quote the ones you're interested in and they're all yours ^-^.

x1 This helpful Super Pass to aide in your training needs. Expires April 1 2013.
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires June 30 2013.
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves
it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of
Relearned and Egg Moves. (Non-Tradeable). Expires April 1 2013.

Hope you have a great day ^^
enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #3
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Togepi Happy Chocolate Day

Happy Chocolate Day!!
(Otherwise known as Easter)

Hmmm ...chocolate, the taste and spirit of Easter, a time to indulge in my favourite food and now you can let your Pokemon enjoy a chocolate overload too. Please quote only the items you want from the hamper below.

The Chocolate and Sweetie Lover's Hamper
Within each hamper are the following goodies:
1 x Chocolate Ball (Same properties as those of the regular Pokeball, just much tastier!)
1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn) Expires 16th April
1 x White Chocolate Egg (Raises a Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten) Expires 16th April

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Arc_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:23 PM   #4
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Zombie bunnies are my favorite kind of bunnies~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
With Chocolate's Huzzzah

It's easter Time again, with Eggs, and Rabbits and some dude who ate chocolate and died, and cae back as a chocolate zombie...or something like that, i'm close right? something to do with Willy Wonka right? I dunnno

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot Which Teaches One Pokemon the Move Chocolate Magic (see below)

Chocolate Magic - Once Ordered, the user Fires off a Molten Chocolate Blast that hits for the same power as a Bubblebeam. Once the Chocolate makes contact with the enemy it starts to stickifiy around them casuing movment to drop by 50% making it harder to Dodge or run near or away from the opponent. The stickiness lasts for 3 Rounds (and tastes pretty damn good too).
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Our beloved Easter Buneary has again left pressies in our staff room during the dead of night so now it's time to share.
If you'd like one or more of these items, simply quote the ones you're interested in and they're all yours ^-^.

x1 This helpful Super Pass to aide in your training needs. Expires April 1 2013.
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires June 30 2013.
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves
it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Happy Chocolate Day!!

Hmmm ...chocolate, the taste and spirit of Easter, a time to indulge in my favourite food and now you can let your Pokemon enjoy a chocolate overload too. Please quote only the items you want from the hamper below.

1 x Chocolate Ball (Same properties as those of the regular Pokeball, just much tastier!)
1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn) Expires 16th April
1 x White Chocolate Egg (Raises a Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten) Expires 16th April

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Using:

1x Chocolate Candy on Chione, my Snorunt, raising her from Lv.5 to Lv.8
1x Magical Chocolate Carrot on Sakura, my Nincada, so that she can learn CM Chocolate Magic
1x Chocolate Milkshake on Mr. Nose, my Nosepass, so that he can learn MT Iron Defense
1x Chocolate Memory Berry on Mr. Nose, my Nosepass, so that he can learn EM Magnitude, EM Rollout, EM Stealth Rock and EM Double Edge
1x White Chocolate Egg to raise my Nincada, Sakura, from Lv.14 to Lv.17.

Picking up:

1x Golden Egg
1x Super Pass
1x Chocolate Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 31/03/2013.
1x Chocolate Ball
1x Gummi Bag (containing 3 Mysterious, 3 White, 3 Brown and 3 Pink Gummis)

Thanks so much, and Happy Easter~!!

Last edited by enchantress; 04-02-2013 at 05:36 AM.
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:38 PM   #5
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott Zombie Jesus Day!

Quote:
With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Collecting:
x1 Chocolate Candy
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate PokéBlock (+40 Cute)
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
x1 Chocolate Ball
x1 Chocolate Milkshake
x1 White Chocolate Egg
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Using the Chocolate Candy on my Level 7 Cascoon, raising him to level 10, and he evolves into a Dustox. He learns Confusion (Level --).

Feeding the Carrot to my Pignite, to teach him Chocolate Magic

Using the Chocolate Memory Berry on Xena, my Druddigon, to let her learn EM Crush Claw, EM Metal Claw, EM Glare, and EM Iron Tail.

Using the Chocolate Milkshake on Dustox to teach him MT Giga Drain.

Using the White Chocolate Egg on my Level 14 Burmy, raising her to Level 17

My takeaway:
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate PokéBlock (+40 Cute)
x1 Chocolate Ball
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Last edited by Slash; 03-30-2013 at 10:05 PM.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:53 PM   #6
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Ooh, chocolate! I've already eaten quite a bit of the stuff, but there's no such thing as too much chocolate, so let's see what we got~

Picking up the following:

x1 Chocolate Candy for my Lillipup to gobble up, raising him from Lv.18 to Lv.21. (Chocolate is dog poison? That was never a thing!)
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot for my Eevee to devour, teaching her Chocolate Magic.
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 14/04/2013.
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry for my Eevee to snack on, teaching her EMs Flail, Stored Power, Synchronoise, and Wish.
x1 Chocolate Pokeball, which I'll switch my Spinda into.
x1 Chocolate Milkshake for my Eevee to sip at, teaching her MT Iron Tail.
x1 White Chocolate Egg for my Charmander to enjoy, raising her from Lv.37 to Lv.40.
x1 Gummi Bag containing:
- x3 Mysterious Gummi
- x3 White Gummi
- x3 Brown Gummi
- x3 Pink Gummi

Thanks so much for all the lovely gifts! Have an excellent Easter!

Last edited by enchantress; 04-14-2013 at 08:24 PM.
Pest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:00 PM   #7
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
All this free stuff, this is amazing!

Lemon Drop: Hey Blaze?

Yeah? What is it?

Lemon Drop: Since I am like a rabbit and all, shouldn't I be the one getting all the gifts?

That's shady. And no, we have to be nice to everyone.

Lemon Drop: -_-

Picking up:
1x Chocolate Candy, and feeding it to Lemon Drop, my Lopunny, raising her level from 8 to Level 11.
1x Golden Egg
1x Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot, and giving it to Lemon Drop as well, teaching her Chocolate Magic.
1x Super Pass
1x Chocolate pokeblock
1x Chocolate Memory Berry, and giving it to Millennium, my Ferroseed, teaching him the moves: Spikes, Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, and Seed Bomb.
1x Chocolate Ball
1x Chocolate Milkshake, teaching my Rotom the MT Move Pain Split
1x White Chocolate Egg, and giving it to Lemon Drop, raising her level from 11 to 14.
*Lopunny learned Return!
1x Gummi Bag

Thank you everyone!
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:33 PM   #8
Trepie
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Trepie Send a message via MSN to Trepie
Quote:
With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Picking up
x1 Chocolate Candy and giving it to Achilles my Ralts, raising him from Level 1 to Level 4
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Super pass
x1 Chocolate pokeblock
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry, Using it on Thanatos my Kabutops to teach him the the egg moves Rapid Spin, Knock off, Confuse Ray, & Screech
x1 Chocolate Ball
X1 Chocolate Milkshake and giving it to Pontus my Poliwag to learn the EM Water Pulse
x1 White Chocolate Egg and giving it to Achilles my Ralts to raise him from level 4 to Level 7
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi
Trepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:34 AM   #9
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Collecting all of the items quoted above, which for the record include:

x1 Chocolate Candy
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot (teaches one Pokémon the move Chocolate Magic)
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock ~ Tess Edit: Traded here.
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
x1 Chocolate Ball
x1 Chocolate Milkshake
x1 White Chocolate Egg
x1 Gummi Bag containing
...x3 Mysterious Gummis
...x3 White Gummis
...x3 Brown Gummis
...x3 Pink Gummis

Thanks, and Happy Easter.

Last edited by enchantress; 06-16-2013 at 07:14 PM.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:23 AM   #10
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Quote:
With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Thankies!

Okay, collecting all of the above items. Meaning...

1 Chocolate Candy, which I'll be using on Caliel the Girafarig to raise him from Lv1[x] to Lv4~

1x Golden Egg

1x Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot

1x Super Pass

1x Chocolate Pokeblock

1x Chocolate Memory Berry, which I'll be using on Caliel the Girafarig to teach him the Egg Moves Future Sight, Foresight, Mirror Coat and Mean Look.

1x Chocolate Ball

1x Chocolate Milkshake, which Sundance the Cherubi is gonna drink to learn Heal Pulse, which is an Egg Move.

1x White Chocolate Egg, which I'll be giving to Checkers the Rotom to raise her- er, it- from Lv1[x] to Lv4.

And a Gummi Pouch containing:
3x Mysterious Gummi
3x White Gummi
3x Brown Gummi
3x Pink Gummi
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:30 AM   #11
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:
With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Picking up:
1 Chocolate Candy, which I'll give to Nephro (Corphish) to raise her from Level 10 to Level 13.
1 Golden Egg
1 Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot, which I'll give to Surus (Phanpy) to teach him Chocolate Magic.
1 Super Pass
1 Chocolate Pokeblock
1 Chocolate Memory Berry, which I'll give to Espina (Cacnea) to teach her EMs DynamicPunch, Grasswhistle, Seed Bomb and Teeter Dance.
1 Chocolate Ball
1 Chocolate Milkshake, which I'll give to Hecate (Duskull) to teach her EM Dark Pulse.
1 White Chocolate Egg, which I'll give to Silane (Venipede) to raise her from Level 12 to Level 15.
3 Mysterious Gummies
3 White Gummies
3 Brown Gummies
3 Pink Gummies
Celebii151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:50 AM   #12
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:
With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Thanks!

Picking up all of the above.

Keeping:
1x Super Pass (for use tomorrow)
1x Chocolate Pokéblock
1x Chocolate Ball
1x Gummi Bag containing the following:
3x Mysterious Gummi
3x White Gummi
3x Brown Gummi
3x Pink Gummi

Using:
Feeding Hecate, my Houndour, both the White Chocolate Egg and the Chocolate Candy, increasing her level from Lv.14 to Lv.20.
Feeding Airmid, my Shroomish, the Chocolate Memory Berry and Chocolate Milkshake to teach her Bullet Seed, Natural Gift, Charm, Focus Punch, and Wake-Up Slap.
Also cashing in the Golden Egg.
Schala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:58 AM   #13
Toyo
hail

Quote:
With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Claiming:
1x Super Pass
1x Chocolate Pokéblock
1x Chocolate Ball (+40 CUTE)
1x Gummi Bag containing the following:
3x Mysterious Gummi
3x White Gummi
3x Brown Gummi
3x Pink Gummi

Using x1 Chocolate Candy on the Aperture Science Personality Construct #001, raising the little Magnemite's level from 1 to 4.

Using x1 Chocolate Covered Magical Carrot on Jojo the Darumaka, teaching her Chocolate Magic.

Using the Chocolate Memory Berry on Chiaka the Eevee, teaching her EM Wish, EM Synchronoise, EM Detect, and EM Flail.

Using the Chocolate Milkshake on Aperture Science Personality Construct #001, teaching him Signal Beam.

Using the White Chocolate Egg on Maxwell, my Buizel, to raise him from level 11 to level 14.

Thanks so much you guys. ^.^

Toyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:11 AM   #14
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Feeding a Chocolate Candy and White Chocolate Egg to Scherza the Chatot, raising her from Lv. 18 to Lv.24.
Feeding a Chocolate Memory Berry and Chocolate Milkshake to teach Mz. Moxy the Scraggy the Egg moves Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Faint Attack and Fake Out, and the MT move Foul Play.

Picking up:
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Magical Chocolate Carrot
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Block
x1 Chocolate Ball
x3 Mysterious Gummis
x3 White Gummis
x3 Brown Gummis
x3 Pink Gummis
Shadowshocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:10 AM   #15
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^

Happy Easter everyone!

Collecting presents -
From Arnold:
1x Chocolate Candy
1x Golden Egg
From enchantress:
1x Super Pass
1x Chocolate Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 02/06/2013.
1x Chocolate Memory Berry
From Arc_Angel:
1x Chocolate Ball
1x Chocolate Milkshake
1x White Chocolate Egg
1x Gummi Bag with -
3x Mysterious Gummi
3x White Gummi
3x Brown Gummi
3x Pink Gummi
Now to indicate what I'll use here:

-Feeding the Chocolate Candy to my Torkoal raising him from Lv.16 to Lv.19. *Torkoal learns Fire Spin*
-Feeding the Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot to my Numel. *Numel learns Chocolate Magic*
-Feeding the Chocolate Memory Berry to my Quagsire teaching him the EMs Ancientpower, Body Slam, Counter, and Encore.
-Feeding the Chocolate Milkshake to my Escavalier teaching her the EM Megahorn.
-Feeding the White Chocolate Egg to my Ledyba raising him from Lv.1 to Lv.4.

Leaving with -
Golden Egg
Super Pass
Chocolate Pokeblock
Chocolate Ball
Gummi Bag w/Gummis

Thank you so much for all of this! I really appreciate it.

Last edited by enchantress; 06-09-2013 at 04:57 AM.
jolteonjak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:38 PM   #16
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^

x1 Chocolate Candy, which I'll feed to my Houndour to raise her from Lv.1 to Lv.4.
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry, which I'll feed to my Houndour to teach him EMs Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Nasty Plost, and Sucker Punch.
x1 Chocolate Ball
x1 Chocolate Milkshake, which I'll feed to my Murkrow to teach him MT Dark Pulse.
x1 White Chocolate Egg, which I'll feed to Houndour to raise her from Lv.4 to Lv.7.
x3 Mysterious Gummies
x3 White Gummies
x3 Brown Gummies
x3 Pink Gummies
Charminions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:11 PM   #17
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Yay, Happy Easter!

Picking up:
x1 Chocolate Candy (Feeding it to Melantha the Absol for her to be raised from level 15 to level 18)
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Traded here.
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry (Feeding Plasma the Joltik this Chocolate Memory Berry for her to learn EMs Pin Missile, Poison Sting, Cross Poison and Rock Climb)
x1 Chocolate Pokeball
x1 Chocolate Milkshake (Feeding this Chocolate Milkshake to Mary Moo the Miltank for her to learn EM Hammer Arm)
x1 White Chocolate Egg (Feeding it to Guaca the Drilbur to raise him from level 7 to level 10)
x1 Gummi Bag containing:
- x3 Mysterious Gummi
- x3 White Gummi
- x3 Brown Gummi
- x3 Pink Gummi

Last edited by enchantress; 06-23-2013 at 07:36 PM.
Itzatrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:14 PM   #18
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Quote:
With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^

x1 Chocolate Candy which I'll feed to my Larvesta, raising him form Lv.7 to Lv.10.
x1 Golden Egg which I'll cash in for teh monies.
x1 Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot which I'll feed to my Dunsparce, teaching her the CM Chocolate Magic.
x1 Super Pass which I'll use soon enough.
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock.
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which I'll feed to my Totodile to teach her the EM's Ancientpower, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance & Mud Sport.
x1 Chocolate Pokéball to house my Dunsparce in.
x1 Chocolate Milkshake which I'll give to my Larvesta, teaching him the MT Giga Drain.
x1 White Chocolate Egg which I'll give to my Larvesta, raising him from Lv.9 to Lv.13.
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Last edited by Balmund; 03-31-2013 at 06:58 PM.
Balmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:34 PM   #19
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Altaria

Quote:
With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
I always love these holiday giveaways~ Easter is always awesome, what with the chocolate and the peeps and the pastel colors! Time to see what goodies we have in store for us!

Feeding the chocolate candy and the white chocolate candy to my Swablu, raising her level from 26 to 32!

Also feeding her the Chocolate Milkshake, meaning that the impending sugar rush causes her to learn the MT Tailwind!

...That's actually it for now! I'll collect the others in the meanwhile *nod*
DaisyInari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:31 PM   #20
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Picking up my goodies:-

x1 Chocolate Candy for my Eevee, raising him from Lv.10 to Lv.13.
x1 Golden Egg that I will cash in at the Coin Exchange for 3,000 lovely golden coins.
x1 Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot teaching "Chocolate Magic" will be given to my Pachirisu as the move will undoubtedly help her upon her future missions.
x1 Super Pass for some delightful shop bonuses.
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock to be stored for later use ~ Tess Edit: Used on 24/06/2013.
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry for my Spinarak, teaching him the Egg Moves Baton Pass, Disable, Electroweb, and Night Slash.
x1 Chocolate Pokeball for my collection.
x1 Chocolate Milkshake for my Frillish, teaching her the Egg Move Recover.
x1 White Chocolate Egg for Slugma, raising her from Lv.9 to Lv.12.
x1 Gummi Bag containing:
- x3 Mysterious Gummi for my Dragonair, Crystal, raising her IQ from 40 to 43.
- x3 White Gummi's for my Pidgeot, Skye, raising her IQ from 13 to 16.
- x3 Brown Gummi's for my Trapinch, Inchy, raising his IQ from 2 to 5.
- x3 Pink Gummi's for my Arbok, Seth, raising his IQ from 4 to 7.

I love holidays :) Happy Easter ^^.

Last edited by enchantress; 06-30-2013 at 08:40 PM.
enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:27 PM   #21
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
Quote:
With Chocolate's Huzzzah

FREE STUFF!!!

WOOOO!!
From Arnie:

Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x3 Brown Gummi
x3 Pink Gummi

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Picking up the following

x1 Chocolate Candy for my Lapras,which get him from lv 7-10
x1 Golden Egg with 3000 coins
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry for my Treecko, teaching him the Egg Moves Leaf Storm, Dragon Breath, Crunch, and Razor Wind.
x1 Chocolate Pokeball
x1 Chocolate Milkshake for my Vanillite, Teaching EM Imprison.
x1 White Chocolate Egg once again for Finn, my Lapras, from Lv 10-13
x1 Gummi Bag containing:
- x3 Mysterious Gummi
- x3 White Gummi's
- x3 Brown Gummi's
- x3 Pink Gummi's

Last edited by Coolz8; 04-03-2013 at 07:12 PM.
Coolz8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records