Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON > Trading

Old 07-04-2007, 10:04 PM   #1
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

The Legendary Hero's Trading List

Have:
-Deoxys

Stats: Naughty, HP-30/ATK-22-23/DEF-2/SPATK-27/SPDEF-30/SPE-30

I double checked and this is what I got. Things in bold were different from before. Cloning on EM.

-Celebi

Stats: Hardy, HP-25/ATK- 28/DEF- 18/SPATK- 23-24/SPDEF- 26-27/SPE-15

I got this from a friend and am cloning it on EM. Apparently you receive it completely random so he had no chance to recatch with better stats or personality. Work with what you got.

-Jirachi

I can get as many as I want off the bonus disc and my unused Sapphire.

-Salac Berry
-Leichi Berry (thanks to Muyo)
-Almost any TM from 1-50 (clones from EM).
-Masterballs

Wants:
-TM Grass Knot
-TM Stealth Rock
-TM Explosion

That's all I really need from other people. There's a slight chance I might buy the other version of Pokemon if I really want TMs, but its unlikely since I can't stand the story mode in this game sometimes. Then again, half of those are from the first two Gym Leaders xd. Maybe I'll rent it xd.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:40 AM   #2
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Re: The Legendary Hero's Trading List

I've got a spare Stealth Rock so far, what other ones do I need to get to get a dupe of that Deoxys?
Old 07-05-2007, 08:44 AM   #3
Loki

Update: The Deoxys is Naughty. I mixed it up. Na -ive -ughty is a simple mixup when you're not paying attention.

Anyway, I don't really care about Deoxys too much and I already have like 3 or 4 copies, so I don't really mind getting a Stealth Rock on a Bidoof.

I'll double check the IVs when I get home, but I'm fairly certain those were about it. Currently it is in Attack Mode.

Update: Double checked the IVs and corrected them.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:50 AM   #4
S_M
Volcano Badge

Send a message via AIM to S_M

I have a Stealth Rock and a Grass Knot lying around somewhere, don't know if you need another Stealth Rock but meh. I want your Jirachi and Deoxys if possible (tbh I don't care about natures/stats, I'll never use them competitively) so let me know what else you want or whatever.
156 KOs - 376 TP - 10.75 SP
S_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:56 PM   #5
Loki

Extra TMs are extra fun =D

I'll work on getting another Jirachi for you. I won't be able to get on WiFi for a while though. Next week is a full work week and the week after I will be at work, then packing for my trip, then on a short vacation. The next time I'll be free is probably July 23rd or after. I'll post when I can get on WiFi again.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:19 PM   #6
Loki

Updated. I now have Celebi up for trading. Look at first post for stats. I also added TM Focus Blast to the wants list.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:27 PM   #7
Talon87
時の彼方へ

I don't ever intend on using Celebi anyway. Put me down for one Celebi if you're (a) willing to trade for something of much lesser value, since I have only such things to provide; and (b) willing to wait a few months, since I want to see whether or not Nintendo really is in the middle of "banning clones" (SOMEHOW) or not. Don't get me wrong: I'm skeptical that they can pull it off. I just don't want to get burned by accepting your clone and then miss out on the chance to get my own unique Nintendo-WiFi-Event Jirachi because "your pak has been determined to be in violation of our rules" due to having ever received a clone. :x

By the way, thought I'd let you know that the ice berry (our control using Growth Mulch) is as follows: was a seed, then a tiny sproutling, then a small tree, and now a big tree with no berries yet. (So it's almost done.) The dark berry (which you actually want) is one stage slower; it's become a tree (it's not a tiny little green sproutling anymore), but it's the first "stage" of tree, not the second stage.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:43 PM   #8
Loki

I don't think they'll every know if you clone on EM and import onto a DS. I do think they might know if you clone on the GTS by whatever records of the GTS trading box or whatever system they might have. I doubt it, but it's more likely they know that then know if I clone on EM.

Also, I doubt they would do such a thing as "you recieved a clone, you go to Pokejail!" The victims could easily play the, "I got this from some stranger I don't know, I am a victim, don't persecute me!" BS.

Sounds like it's a 48 hour plant then. Liechis and Salacs (and the others) are definitely 96 hours. Although, I think Growth Mulch shortens them 72 hours. *forgot what day I planted the current batch*
Old 07-10-2007, 11:14 AM   #9
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Yeah, right now, I'm getting the message "This Yache Plant is in bloom!" And it's been 48 hours since I planted them (at 10pm two nights ago). As for the Colbur, it says, "This Colbur Plant is growing bigger."

So with Growth Mulch, Yache still takes more than 48 hours. Which means the elemental berries just might be 96 hours (shortened to 72 hours with Growth Mulch), just like Salac and Liechi. Wouldn't surprise me. The elemental berries may not seem like much right now, but they're a Godsend for Pokémon like Swampert who doesn't really need to hold any particular items and could really benefit from having his one weakness (which is incidentally 4x) reduced to 2x for the first hit. A more likely candidate than him would be Torterra, who actually has a nice enough natural Defense to support the use of the Yache Berry to hinder a CB'ed Ice Shard from Weavile. I dunno. Maybe I'm a newb who has no idea what he's talking about. But I think these berries will see as much use as Leftovers did in GSC and RSE. Once we figure things out ...

EDIT-Update at 11:26am EST on July 10: I just checked the berries. Both plots of land were yellow, but I watered them straight away. At the Yache Berry plant, I was prompted to pick berries first if I wanted -- five. I demurred until I had watered both plants, and then want back and got them. The Colbur plant is currently in stage two of treedom ("it's in bloom!"), so the berries are on their way. And I now have seven Yache berries (total). Crazy. I really wish now that I had planted a Salac or a Lum instead. You could say, "Well, what's stopping you from doing it now? ", but my answer to that is, "I've already had a frustrating time trying to remember to check these berries for you. But it's thanks to you -- that I'm doing it for you and not just for me -- that has kept me from lazily procrastinating or putting it to the back of my mind. If I plant the Lum and Salac today (of which I have two and one, respectively), nobody is going to be watching my back and encouraging me to check them. And if I forget, then I'm screwed. "
Old 07-10-2007, 11:32 AM   #10
S_M
Volcano Badge

I have a Focus Blast too, if I could get a Celebii as well? I think I have one, anyway. *goes to check*

Yep, got one.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:06 PM   #11
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Isn't Focus Blast the purchaseable 120 Fighting SpAtt TM? You can buy it in [strike:e4e03]Celadon[/strike:e4e03] [strike:e4e03]Goldenrod[/strike:e4e03] I can't remember the name of this gen's Celadon.

(Just checked Serebii) Yeah it is. Dude, I could give you 30 of these. Since S_M beat me to the punch, I won't cheat him out of an opportunity to get a great deal, but this is something you should have (easily) gotten on your own. It doesn't even cost that much. 7500 dollars is Hyper Beam, so I'm pretty sure Focus Blast was 5500 or even less.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:09 PM   #12
S_M
Volcano Badge

It's purchaseable? oO I didn't know that, just thought I picked it up somewhere. Never mind then, doubt you'd want to trade a Celebii for something you can easily get yourself. :O
Old 07-10-2007, 12:16 PM   #13
Talon87
時の彼方へ

IMO, it's not all that great a move, either. ¬¬ Only 70% accurate and 5 PP. With no way to boost accuracy (RD for Thunder, Hail for Blizzard) or no semi-reliable accuracy (like Fire Blast's 85%). The much, much, MUCH better Fighting SpAtt move is Aura Sphere. Which, while it can only be learned by very few creatures, actually (disgustingly! XD) includes Mewtwo. (Base power of 90, "cannot miss" accuracy definition, 20 PP)

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-dp/aurasphere.shtml
Old 07-10-2007, 02:40 PM   #14
Loki

Yeah, I thought I picked it up too and didn't buy it. And I know accuracy sucks, but sometimes you're forced to use less the optimal moves for the sake of not auto-losing to something.

*shrugs*

If it's purchasable, I guess there's no reason to bother with trading for it >>;;

Sorry SM. Sorry XLB.

Anyway, I'll try to find some time this weekend if possible to do trades.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:43 PM   #15
S_M
Volcano Badge

It's ok. :O Not a problem.

But...is there anything that you would want for a Celebii? :/ I could try to get something else...
Old 07-10-2007, 02:55 PM   #16
Loki

Well, I don't care about trades being that fair. You could give me a random Bidoof if you want.

Thus far you want from me: Deoxys, Jirachi, and Celebi

I want from you: TM Stealth Rock, TM Grass Knot, and random garbage or better anything.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:16 PM   #17
S_M
Volcano Badge

*nod* Thanks much. :O Let me know whenever you can be on.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:42 AM   #18
Loki

I'll be on later today. I meant to post yesterday but forgot >>;

What people want:
Nick- Deoxys
SM- Deoxys, Celebi, Jirachi
Talon- Celebi

What I want:
NIck- Grass Knot or Stealth Rock
SM_ Grass Knot and Stealth Rock
Talon- Dark-Resist Berry
Old 07-13-2007, 09:53 AM   #19
S_M
Volcano Badge

Could you tell me an approximate time? I'm not going to be around after 5 or so so just wanted to make sure...
Old 07-13-2007, 09:53 AM   #20
Talon87
時の彼方へ

I guess I may as well take the Celebi. ~_~ *is worried about it being cloned and therefore causing a huge mess of problems, though*

Was it Emerald-cloned or GTS-cloned? Emerald = better, I guess, for the same reasons we discussed.

In any event, I was prepared to give you your Dark-resist berry in exchange for a crapmon, so if you weren't planning on giving me Celebi (since I said earlier "I will want to wait and think about it") that's fine, 100% no problem.

Please try to specify a time window you'll be online in real time, since I plan to be offline much of today. A, I spent too much time on the computer yesterday so my sister "gets to be on" today. B, I plan on reading.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:09 AM   #21
Loki

If the bus comes, I should be at his house around 12:30PM EDT. If not, expect it to be like 1PM EDT. I'll probably leave when he kicks me out xd.

Talon, if you don't want Celebi yet, I can hold it off. I'll trade you something else. I can just give you a Zigzagoon with the Liechi you wanted (and I just remembered).
Old 07-13-2007, 11:47 AM   #22
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Replying to say I just got back online to check this. You're one lucky bastard, I wasn't going to get to be on until 1:30pm originally. :P So yeah, let me get that Colbur berry prepared for you. Liechi attached to random crapmon sounds fantastic.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:06 PM   #23
Lady Kuno
The hostess with the mostess

Loki: SM, what is ur friend code

PROUD OWNER OF A MISSINGNO. IN FIZZY BUBBLES
Lady Kuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:08 PM   #24
S_M
Volcano Badge

3651 7518 7117. Sorry, PMed it to you but guess you already left. :O

I'm not going to use voice chat btw. >> Don't like talking to people.

Editness: Yay. :O Thanks muchly. :O
Old 08-02-2007, 09:23 PM   #25
Loki

So tomorrow I'll be at Kuno's for trading and stuff. Thus far I know Q_P wants a Salac and a Liechi and Jirachi. Luckily I found my Sapphire earlier today so I can get one for you. Unfortunately I couldn't find a Ganlon berry. Anyway, I'll probably be there from 1ish til he kicks me out.

If anyone else is interested in trading with me, post here or PM me. Muyo, you never got back to me if you want my Deoxys or not.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON > Trading