UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 01:23 AM   #326
Dae-Maker
Pokemon Trainer

Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
The beautiful colours swirling in the Excelsian sky begin to spread, stretching over more of the continent while trainers go about their business. Some are so spooked by the event they decide it's time to leave while others stay on for reasons of their own. Whatever their decision, they all agree to it being a spectacular sight to behold though the shimmering air which is radiating outward and now covering approximately two thirds of the land is causing some grave concerns for those who have never before experienced the event...

Phantom Desert

Dae~Maker: Wisely deciding to err on the side of caution, you instruct Coriolis to communicate with Spiritomb rather than attack it. For what seems a lifetime, when in actual fact is only around half a minute, the two exchange words before Spiritomb looks you directly in the eye and smiles gruesomely. You feel a shudder wrack your spine, but are careful not to show how nervous you are for even though Spiritomb is attempting to come off as friendly(ish), a sixth sense is telling you not to trust it. Coriolis seems to share your thoughts, for even though she smiles at you after having spoken to Spiritomb she's also getting that same mistrustful vibe. Motioning for you to follow, Spiritomb heads back toward the ship so you'll have to decide quickly whether or not to accept its invitation. Who knows how it will react if you decline...
Grey's shock flashes on his face before his reserved demeanor takes hold a second later. The fact that the Spiritomb did indeed want to have a peaceful overture was a mystery in itself. This, coupled with the continued shattering of the sunlit sky, gave Grey an ominous feeling. Patting Coriolis reassuringly on the neck, Grey also sensed her uneasiness in the situation. However, attempting to keep calm under the circumstances, Grey began to lead the way after the ghostly stone.

With his Flygon just behind him, Grey whispered under his breath to her, "Coriolis, let's remain calm. So far, they just want to show us something...possibly. I say we follow, learn, and observe whatever it is. But, keep in mind your previous order. Dragonbreath, Double Team, Dragon Claw. If this thing has a surprise instore let's not be at the disadvantage of not being prepared. Got it?"

Not being able to see her acknowledgement, Grey felt her understanding and was reassured by his trusty dragon. Following the Spiritomb, Grey looked up at the heavens above, where they had just recently been flying. The sky's activities were providing a brilliant display of color for this apparently uncomfortable scene, but all Grey could do was trust Coriolis and the orders he gave. Otherwise, this situation might not turn out to be so fruitful afterall...
Old 08-09-2007, 02:19 AM   #327
quilava plush
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to quilava plush Send a message via MSN to quilava plush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne

Sapphire Lake:
quilava plush: Akari nods in understanding as it then moves towards the Gastrodon and Shellos. Before it can reach them, you suddenly see something jump in front of you. Quickly realizing it’s a Bidoof you take a closer look at it and see it is the same Bidoof that was staring at you earlier. Before long it then looks at you with a depressing look on its face before tugging your leg towards the hurt Shellos. What will you do?
"Bidoof... you're back?" Rivka lifted an eyebrow at the scruffy little rodent's sudden reappearance and looked as it urged her on to approach the injured little sea slug. "I suppose it's alright for me to walk up and tend the little guy? Akari, I guess we've gotten a greenlight. Continue to look for any danger nearby." With the Fresh Water and Potion in hand, the trainer slowly approached the blue Shellos, kneeling down and offering the sea slug a drink of the water before she administered the potion. Even though the water of the lake seemed pure enough to make the bottled water seem redundant, the trainer felt that the fresh water had healing properties to help in the recovery process, especially for a water-type.

The trainer was rather dumbfounded at the ordeal; once the Shellos and its kin disappeared and as soon as the Bidoof initially ran off, she was convinced she'd never see them again, but here they were surrounding her. It was almost amusing that things came full circle, though right now there was no time for amusement as the wounded Pokemon needed some medical attention. After she tended to the little blue slug, she would then wait a moment to see how it was recovering. If it looked like it would fare well, she would hand it back to the Gastrodons. On the other hand, she was more interested in seeking professional help for it regardless, as she wouldn't be able to recognize any internal injuries the Shellos could have. It rested in the interests of Rivka, and she began to speak, "This Potion and Fresh Water should help temporarily stabilize this little one, but I'd like t' rush 'im to a nearby Pokemon Center to ensure that he makes a full recovery." Of course, she was completely oblivious to the sea slug's gender, but she just couldn't refer to it as "it" around its kin. "Of course, it's up to you. I can stay with 'im to make sure he makes a full recovery, but if you don't trust me with him, I won't hold it against you." Rivka looked to the Gastrodons as well as the little pink Shellos and Bidoof, a bit frightened by the larger slugs' odd looks, but more interested in aiding the blue Shellos. "And if I may go... Bidoof, will you accompany me?"

She had to admit it; the little goofy-looking rodent and the multicolored sea slugs made their way into her heart. Although attached to them, she wasn't interested in capturing any of them, but would much rather see all of them happy and healthy. Nero, his fur still damp from earlier, yawned and retreated into his Pokeball for a nap while Akari kept her distance for a moment, but would soon hope to strike up a conversation with the sea slugs if time permitted.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:18 AM   #328
Sylar
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Sylar Send a message via MSN to Sylar

Quote:
The beautiful colours swirling in the Excelsian sky begin to spread, stretching over more of the continent while trainers go about their business. Some are so spooked by the event they decide it's time to leave while others stay on for reasons of their own. Whatever their decision, they all agree to it being a spectacular sight to behold though the shimmering air which is radiating outward and now covering approximately two thirds of the land is causing some grave concerns for those who have never before experienced the event...

Mt. Sierra

Sylar: With Burmy still gasping for breath, Aayla wraps her vine around it before slamming it into the nearest tree. Unable to catch its breath let alone Protect itself, Burmy lays on its stomach, gasping heavily while Aayla draws in more energy from the sun, her use of growth increasing the effectiveness of the Acid she then spits up over the little Bagworm Pokémon. Burmy squeals as hot red burns appear all over it, and when regaining its little feet just teeters on the spot for a moment before keeling over, KOed. Level up for Aayla.. Not wasting a second, you throw your ball at the fainted Pokémon and watch while the capture light blinks green, signifying your successful capture of one Lv.3 male Sandy Cloaked Burmy. Looking up at the pretty colours in the sky, you can't help but feel nervous even though it doesn't appear threatening in any way. Whatever the case, you now need to decide what you're going to do next...
"Great battle Aayla," said Joe, before returning his Weepinbell, and walking over to pick up his newest capture, before clicking the ball onto his belt alongside all his other Pokemon. "Welcome to the team, Burmy. Now, since I don't really see any point in staying, nor do I really want to stay anymore, I'd say it's time for us to go," he said, before taking yet another Pokeball. Throwing it into the air, once again his Flygon burst out, flying around for a minute before landing beside him. "Flygon, we're gonna leave now, I'd rather not risk staying here when I don't have a clue what's going to happen." Flygon nodded, and bent down so that Joe could climb on, and as soon as he was secure on his back, Aizo took off into the sky, flying towards the edge of Excelsior, and away towards somewhere more familiar.

thanks tess. ^^
Old 08-09-2007, 04:25 AM   #329
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Bethla Meadows

Pearls Perap: Praising Taillow for a battle well fought, you administer a Potion before returning her to her Pokéball to rest. Turning your attention to Buneary, you remove an empty Pokéball from your pack before throwing it at the fainted furball and watching while the capture light turns green. Congratulations, you now have a Lv.4 female Buneary on your team...
"Yesss...I caught a Buneary!" Zak leaped happily, he didn't even know if she would be a permanent team fixture, but he was happy all the same, striding forwards to collect the ball, he minimized it and clipped it onto his belt.

The sky is becoming quite concerning, I want to continue, but what will happen if I do Zak thought to himself, before noticing a sign for the Rainforest, taking a risk, though it could effect his life for better or for worse, he began to make his way towards where the sign was pointing, to more new pokémon, he hoped.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:08 AM   #330
Lee-san
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Lee-san: Mekhet gives Staraptor a taste of its own Medicine, whipping up a strong Whirlwind the Predator Pokémon is unable to evade. While Staraptor is struggling to regain its bearings, Mekhet glows white, streaking through the air at full speed before hitting it with Sky Attack for heavy damage. Staraptor growls, the guttural sound enough to make your hairs stand on end as you can tell it is VERY angry now. Charging in and slamming Mekhet with Take Down, the recoil damage isn't doing Staraptor any favours right on the heels of the damage it took from that Sky Attack. It appears to be having trouble staying airborne now, a fact Mekhet uses to her advantage while she swoops up and then around before coming back at Staraptor with her left wing fully extended. Staraptor notices the incoming attack too late to evade it and is struck right across the face by Mekhet's Wing Attack. The final blow for Staraptor, it screeches before losing consciousness and then falling from the sky... Level up for Mekhet.
"Yes, good job Mekhet!" Lee cheered as he saw the Staraptor finally succumb to Mekhet's attacks. The Pidgeot landed right next to her trainer, and Lee patted her on her back.
"I'm real proud of ya, you're the one true bird Pokemon, right?" he said, winking. "Alright now, time for you to rest up, you've done your share for today."
With that, Lee took Mekhet's Feather Ball and returned her to it. Placing the ball on his belt again, he couldn't help but look up to the sky again. Before, he was just fascinated by it, thought it was a pretty sight, but now..Lee began to worry. What if Excelsior is gonna disappear now again, just as fast and as sudden as it appeared? And what would happen is he was still on the island while it happened? He definately wasn't keen on finding that out..and so he made his decision.
Taking a Fire Ball from his belt, Lee threw it and shouted "Najid, I need your assistance!"
With a bright flash of light, Najid, his Arcanine appeared in front of him. Without further ado, Lee hopped on his back. Bending down to Najid's head, he said "Listen up buddy, I need your help again. I want you to take me as far as you can in that", Lee pointed towards where he came from, " direction. Neptune Cove lies there, near a beach. I hope I can find the Arctic Breeze again, or some other ship, or at least someone who knows what is going on here. I had an exciting time here, but I think it might be time to leave..but let's first find out more at Neptune Cove. Go Najid!"
With that, the majestic Arcanine rode off, his trainer on his back..
Old 08-09-2007, 08:21 AM   #331
[Dootakun]
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

Mt. Sierra

John's Knight: With Hades having more moves at his disposal, he's eager as punch to put everything he has into this battle and show Croagunk who's boss. While he's busy Focusing his Energy, Croagunk unleashes a barrage of toxic needles, its poison sting attack pelting Hades and causing quite the stinging sensation but not doing him a great deal of damage. Hades then appears to become cloaked in dark energy and moves in with Pursuit, the quick attack like move dealing just enough damage to have Croagunk wobbling on its feet. The little toad knows its in trouble and attempts another Mud Slap but Hades' head is down while it charges Croagunk and rams it hard, Taking it Down. Croagunk drops, KOed. Level up for Hades...
"YEAH! WOO HOO!" John shouted, the moment Croagunk falls to the ground, obviously KOed. "TAKE THAT! YEAH, YOU-, ops sorry." Hades was now looking at him, surprised at his behavior. "Sorry, that frog was getting on my nerves" he quickly fired, the Cranidos winking his eye at him. "So, it seems you got stronger thanks to this battle!" John said. "Although I still don't know how the hell you were level 15; but don't worry, I'm going to find out..."

Both then looked up, admiring the wonderful colors that were quickly spreading throughout the sky, almost all over the land of Excelsior. "Looks like Excelsior is about to disappear, just like it appeared from out of nowhere." John stated, looking at Hades. "But I think we can still go to the Sapphire Lake, don't you?"
Old 08-09-2007, 11:44 AM   #332
S_M
Volcano Badge

Send a message via AIM to S_M

Quote:

S_M: Caught up in the beautifully colourful display in the Excelsain sky, you almost forget about the battle when Ivysaur calls out to catch your attention. Relaying your instructions, Ivysaur moves swiftly to carry them out, taking advantage of the fact her Leech Seed is doing a nice little job on the troublesome weasel. Performing a little spin while Floatzel fights the vines sucking the life from it, Ivysaur is feeling rather energized when coming to a stop before lunging in to Tackle Floatzel rather violently. The weasel Pokémon expels quite a large amount of air from its lungs but that doesn't stop it from tearing at the vines surrounding it while Crunching down hard on Ivysaur's back leg. She cries out, but is quick to ram it with another Tackle while Floatzel's mouth begins to mist over. Its teeth seem to resemble icicles, and with one swift movement it bites down on Ivysaur using its Ice Fang. Floatzel isn't looking too crash hot, but that Ice Fang sure didn't do any wonders for Ivysaur. Both face off, staring each other down, while Floatzel's energy is slowly being drained from a combination of Ivysaur's Thorns and Leech Seed...
"Stupid weasel...thing!" Stephen calls as the Floatzel's teeth suddenly begin to glow a cerulean blue, biting down into Ivysaur with a super effective Ice Fang attack. However, the sky above again catches his attention, the swirling clouds swirling around, encompassing more of the island now.

"Ok, Ivysaur!" Stephen calls out to his grass type, "We have to finish this battle fast! I want you to recall your Leech Seed, and pummel it with three Razor Leaf attacks! I wouldn't envy it after that sort of an assault..." Stephen trails off, glancing back at the sky, and knowing he would be best off getting off of the island as soon as he possibly could...
156 KOs - 376 TP - 10.75 SP
Old 08-09-2007, 11:54 AM   #333
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Quote:
ZoraJolteon: Gleefully watching Piloswine's evolution, your next destination is Skuntank's choice. Waiting for her response she points toward the Sapphire Lake Pokémon Centre while her little baby Stunky cuddles in close to her. Understanding that she wants to have her baby looked over, you take them both to the Pokémon Centre where the nurse quickly tends to them after hearing your story regarding the ordeal both have been through. Several minutes later it appears both are fine and free to go, so you take Skuntank back to the woods surrounding the lake. She appears to be extraordinarily distressed about going home considering the memory of watching her babies being eaten by that horrible monster are still clear in her mind. You have no doubt it's an emotional scar she will carry forever, but Skuntank resolves herself to returning to her little home, motioning for you to wait for a moment. Gently cradling her one remaining baby, she disappears for a couple of minutes before returning with a small, icy coloured plate. Skuntank had found the Icicle Plate by the lake one day and only kept it because she thought it was rather pretty, but really has no use for it. Handing it to you as a gift for having helped her and saved the life of her last baby, she smiles before turning around and walking off into the woods in search of a new and safer location to set up her home...
Looking down at the gift the mother had placed in his palm, Zora was touched by her kindness. "I'm going to save this until I catch my Arseus." he told his Pokémon, as he placed it into his backpack. Slowqueen rolled her eyes, but said nothing. "So, erm. What now?" he wondered aloud. "I get the feeling that whatever we do, we should ensure it's easy to get out of here. And fast." he said, looking up at the raging sky above him. "Hmm." he continued. "Mamoswine, Slowqueen, return." he ordered, recalling the two of them into a Poké and Great ball respectively. "Tropius, I choose you." he went on, tossing a Friend Ball in front of him, the burst of pale green light forming itself into his companion.
"Roooo." Tropius cooed happily at his trainer.
"Tropius, lets make a quick flyover of the island." Zora told him. "See if there's anything else worth investigating. And if there isn't, you can at least get a little training in. You've only just learnt Air Slash, so you could do with some practice in it. Use the technique on trees, rocks, whatever appropriate targets we pass on our trip." Hoisting himself onto Tropius' back, Zora held on tightly, as the beast flapped its leafy wings, taking off into the air.

Superior Christmas Banner is Superior.
Also still looking for ref with brain, although not just now due to Tyranidos running in fear.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:12 PM   #334
Alilatias
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Neptune Beach

Alilatias: With nobody really understanding much about Excelsior, the colourful light show in the skies above is really beginning to concern you. A sense of urgency has taken over, yet you're unable to leave without first checking on Shellos and Buizel. Rushing into the Pokémon Centre, you find the nurse already attending to Shellos while Buizel sits patiently on the side refusing any medical attention until knowing its little blue friend is okay. With Buizel refusing to be looked at while knowing its friend is in so much pain, a second nurse soon appears to tend to the little sea weasel and it finally allows the nurse to look at the hole in its arm. She winces, looking up at you and assuming you're its trainer. "This is going to scar," she says, cleaning out the wound and applying some antiseptics and painkilling medication before wrapping Buizel's wound with a bandage. "But there won't be any permanent damage to the limb and Buizel will still have full mobility in its arm." Buizel doesn't seem too concerned about itself though, especially considering Shellos is in much worse shape, but pulls a red ribbon out of the nurse's hair and ties it around the bandage so it looks more like a bandanna around its arm than a bandage. Winking at the nurse, Buizel seems to be in brighter spirits and she laughs, patting it on the head. Turning back to you she explains that Shellos has now been stabilized but is still in critical condition. Had you not had the foresight to administer the potion when you did it may have been too late by the time it arrived at the Pokémon Centre, and that it is going to need to stay for at least three months considering the seriousness of its injuries. After an encounter like that, it was lucky to be alive at all. Buizel's eyes tear up while looking between you and the nurse. It's clearly upset about not having its friend to play with and appears to be extremely confused, not knowing what to do next. Still assuming you're its trainer, the nurse looks between the two of you. "We can allow Buizel to stay here with Shellos while it recovers, or you can return for Shellos in a few month's time. We'll be sure to take care of them both, but the choice is yours." Buizel then looks up at you, a strange look in its eyes. It had never had a trainer before and the thought had never even entered its mind, but if it were to go with you it can always return for Shellos when his tiny friend is better again...
"So that's how close we were to losing Shellos..."

Soruta was thinking about Nurse Joy's offer. Sure, she had gotten a major fact wrong - she wasn't their trainer as previously thought. However, Soruta had to think about the positives and negatives of having Buizel join her team - the obvious positives were that Buizel would be able to travel to distant lands away from Excelsior, and that Soruta would gain a new ally. However, that would mean leaving Shellos behind - if the island disappears before Shellos recovers, then Buizel may never see his little blue again, unless there was some kind of loophole that allowed former Excelsior residents to return once the island has disappeared to everyone else. She couldn't bear to seperate these two, but something told her that she might want to take Buizel along.

Soruta had made her decision. She had to explain everything quickly, because if she was far too slow, the island might end up disappearing with her on it.

She gulped nervously before saying, "Uh... Nurse Joy... I'm not really their trainer. You see, I had just arrived on the island with my Mantine, nicknamed Kairu, and we befriended these two. That's when a Sharpedo attacked... The Sharpedo swallowed Shellos whole, and Kairu managed to help Buizel rescue Shellos..."

She paused to think about her decision some more. "Maybe Shellos would have wanted it this way," she reassured herself. Turning to Buizel, Soruta said, "Well... Do you want to join Kairu and I in our adventures?" Soruta had to wait for Buizel's decision, although she wasn't really hoping for either answer to be said - she was being morally torn apart by this. The decision had to be made soon - she wanted to leave before the island disappears with her still on it.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:38 PM   #335
Yami Ron
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to Yami Ron Send a message via AIM to Yami Ron Send a message via Yahoo to Yami Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
~Sapphire Lake~
Yami Ron: Eira whips up a Sand Attack into Glameow's eyes, causing it to hiss angrily and paw its face. While it's distracted, Eira follows up with a speedy Swift, striking Glameow with small shining stars. As it collects itself and glares vengefully at your Espeon, it doesn't comprehend that the subtle glowing of her eyes means a Future Sight is predicting Glameow's approaching fate. With a yowl, it leaps at Eira and unleashes its Fury Swipes, raking into her repeatedly, and tops it off with a Scratch.

Eira has shallow cuts all over and Glameow is nowhere near finished with her. What'll you do now?
"Those claws of Glameow are getting on my nerves and it really starting to show their effects on my honorable granddaughter. Eira, we have to knock Glameow off its game somehow. Set up a Reflect and let's try hitting it with a Psybeam attack! When you have another opening, Eira, perform a Hidden Power (Grass) manuver."

"Espeon Espeeee! Peon on!" (Understood, Grandpa. Darn claws are driving me nuts. Darn thing needs a manicure.)

I laugh to myself when I heard Eira's comments. "Very funny, granddaughter. You're doing just fine out there. Continue to keep up the momentum."
Old 08-09-2007, 04:30 PM   #336
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
~Sapphire Lake~
Jerichi: Crysta nods at you, then turns to the Buizel and tells it to take its friends out of the water. The sea weasel gives a quick "Bui!" in agreement, and after the male Azurill hops on beside his sister, they take off, the siblings using their tail floats to help the Buizel along.

Once the two are out of the water, Crysta faces the remaining two Goldeen. Dark clouds gather overhead, blocking the shimmering sky, rumbling ominously, as the pair of fish get ready to attack together, aiming their horns dangerously.

Now ashore, the Buizel stands up, and its two passengers hop to the ground and turn back to watch the lake, huddling together. Seeing the Quagsire against the two fish, Buizel gets ready to jump back in and go help. Suddenly the Goldeen rush at Crysta, horns pointed at her chest--

And a fantastic *BOOM* sounds, freezing the Buizel just inches from diving into the water, while a giant lightning bolt tears down from the clouds, searing the air around it. Crysta's Thunder attack electrifies the lake, making the water flash as the two Goldeen dance involuntarily upon its surface, eyes bugging out spasmodically. When the move ends, they float lopsided in the water, half-submerged and out cold. Level up for Crysta!

The Buizel and his Azurill friends blink, spots lingering in their vision from the bright finishing move, then they cheer aloud. Looks like you and Crysta saved the day for these little guys.

What'll you do now?
Crysta quickly requests that the Buizel and Azurill get out of the lake, and Buizel agrees. He gathers up the Azurill, and heads for the shore. With the Pokemon out of the water, Crysta now can use her devastating attack. She faces the fish as the swirling clouds begin to form overhead. A few threatening rumbles issue from them, but the fish aren't threatened by the noises and begin to prepare for an attack. Buizel reacts quickly, but freezes the second he hears the large...

BOOM!

A bolt of Thunder crashes down upon the lake with a loud noise. Once the light and sound fade, both Goldeen can be seen on their sides, KOed.

"You did perfectly, Crysta!" Tetsu cheered. The Quagsire responded with a happy cry and a grin. "Return; you did a good job." Tetsu says, pulling out her Pokeball again and returning her to it.

Tetsu turned to the Buizel and Azurill, and knelt down to them. "I have something to request of you, Buizel." Tetsu said, pulling a Moon Ball from his belt. "Would you like to come with me? I understand if you don't, and we can have a battle if you want."

Sorry for lateness/screwing up something if I did. ^^;

私のことを消して本気で愛さないで 恋なんてただのゲーム 楽しめばそれでいい
閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Old 08-09-2007, 05:42 PM   #337
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold
As the trainers new to the land of Excelsior adventure in the majestic and mysterious land, the second statement comes much apparent, the skies above everyone crackle with a wave of shimmering light energy, the inhabitants of the land look up, most smiling a lot more excited about the prospect of something freaky appearing, while the new visitors look on in fright and amazement, some report that they actually saw the land beneath them disappear for a split second, making them float above the ocean before it returned, others dismiss it as the heat that is messing with their heads, whatever the case something is going on, as the skies keep their shimmered state.

Stark: Watching as Spearow takes the Sonic boom from Buiezel, you flinch remembering back to Spearows capture, the bird pokmeon not looking best pleased s it gets hit, ordering your attacks you watch as Spearow bolts towards Buizel again, the dark energies crackling around it’s body as Buizel watches on, as Spearow disappears he comes back flying behind the little weasel smacking into its’ back again with Faint attack, the Buizel flying back and into the nearby lake not looking too best impressed from the attacks it keeps getting hit by, leaping back out of the water Buizell looks on at Spearow and fires a Water Gun that hits Spearow dead on, the hit causing the bird to fall to the ground and get a little bit more damage, ordering your next attack Spearow spins around and dries off, it’s determination making it blast through the next water gun from Buizel as it fury attacks the weasel, it beak franticly smashing against it’s body a few seconds afterwards the crackles of energy that once appeared return around Spearows beak, the Tri attack hitting Buizel dead on and causing it to crash back into the waters, crackles of electricity paralysing it in the water knocking it out (Level up for Spearow). Looking on happily you take a Pokeball from your pouch and enlarge it, a deep breath coming form your mouth you throw the ball into the water, the red and whiter Pokeball scooping Buiezel up as it lands back onto the land, shaking once the light grows redder, twice it dies, three times and four times it suddenly stops shaking and the light goes white a happy “PING” appearing as you capture a level 5 Male Buizel, what will you do?
OOC: Thank you for this opportunity. It was a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to having Buizel with me on my journey.

"Yes! Alright! We caught a Buizel!" Stark exclaimed leaping up into the air as he grasped his pokeball, "You were outstanding Spearow!"

The excited bird flapped his wings and dance in an awkward jumping movement 'cawing' at the top of his lungs in celebration of his victory. It was the first real victory Spearow had ever had in battle. The constant reminder of his previous failure was now finally starting to fade as his conscience began the healing process. The pair seemed to be on top of the world for a time when without warning something strange happened.

The skies began to shimmer strangely and for a moment Stark could have sworn that the very ground beneath his feet had vanished. Stark took a moment, looking over at his equally confused partner and thought about what to do next. Biting the inside of his lip he considered his alternatives. Excelsior, from what he had heard was bound to vanish again. Yet, it seemed like he had just gotten there. He hadn't even seen Mirage Island, much less explored this new world as much as he would have liked. Still, the prospect o being trapped here for who knows how long was not exactly an appealing option either. His Pokemon journey had just begun. It would be a shame to have it end so swiftly.

"Dang.... It looks like the island might already be getting ready to disappear again, Spearow," he said to his partner disappointingly, "As much as I would have liked for us to try to find the mysterious Mirage Island, I think it would be best if we headed back to Neptune Cove to catch a ferry out of here before we end up trapped here."

Spearow lowered his head while he listened to his trainer, but in the end the bird nodded in approval of Stark's decision. Taking to the air the avian swirled around above his partner before coming in to land on his trainer's head. The talons causing Stark to wince as they dug in slightly to his skull.

"Oh, so that's how it's going to be huh?" Stark said with raised eyes to his friend, "Oh well, I guess you did win a battle and helped us gain a new friend. I suppose you can ride up there this one time."

Stark turned back one more time to look out at the lake in hopes of getting a glimpse of the mysterious Mirage Island before making his way back toward Neptune Cove. All in all, while the adventure was short, he still felt a sense of satisfaction and joy from just being able to have had it.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:30 PM   #338
Rat
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rat

Let's do this thang.

~Rainforest~
thed3: You gather up some water--noticing that there appear to be small multicolored pebbles shining through the clear water--and sprinkle it on Cherubi's face. The cool drops trail down its smooth skin, leaving thin streaks in the soot covering it. Its features tremble a little as it stirs, then awakens; it recognizes you, but instead of being scared at the memory, it just seems confused.

Cherubi turns itself over in your arms a bit, inching toward the creek, and you set it down in the grass. It immediately waddles into the water, submerging itself a few inches near the edge and splashing a bit to get all the soot off. In a minute it's looking cleaner and more refreshed than ever.

When the Cherubi starts looking better, the Bellossom says something to it. The Cherubi turns to listen, then faces you as the Bellossom points in your direction. Cherubi stares at you, seemingly in thought, then it smiles as understanding dawns upon it.

"Cheri, cheriin!" It bows its little leaf at you. Looks like it's grateful to you for bringing it here. After thanking you, Cherubi and Bellossom begin talking to each other animatedly, like good friends.

This appears to be an unexplored part of the forest; now that you've dropped Cherubi off, you're free to venture deeper in, if you'd like. This creek, a gathering place for Pokemon, may have its own secrets, as well. What will you do?

~Sapphire Lake~
Jerichi: Buizel looks up at you in awe. Clenching its forepaws, it hops up in excitement.

"Bui!? Bui-buiii!" It starts running toward you like a happy child, but stops with its nose just inches from the ball. As if remembering something, its expression becomes determined, and it jumps back a few paces, shifting its stance a little, and beckoning curtly with one paw. "Bui zeh!"

The Azurill siblings waggle their ears excitedly and start squeaking out cheers while bouncing on their tails; they think a battle is about to come, and they always like it when their friend Buizel shows off its strength. Will you accept its challenge?

Golden Mew: ((Thanks for correcting your post.))
The Pachirisu cocks an ear to the side, thinking, What the CRAP, human?... but after a moment of consideration, it jumps down from the tree and walks up to you. It looks up into your face, then to Aqua, then at the Pokeball. After several long seconds, it faces you with a little smile.

"Pachi pachi," it says, giving you a little smile and lifting its tail further upright, and accepts your offer by reaching out and gently touching the Pokeball. The device opens and sucks it in, the button glowing once before it settles. You got a L.5 male Pachirisu!

Well, it seems this little scene has concluded. In the meantime, the sky and lands of Excelsior and been doing some funky things, and even the tree the Pachirisu used to live in is doing some funky fading-thing. What'll you do now?

Yami Ron: ((Where's your sig, dude? >:/))
Eira jumps back and the air in front of her shimmers briefly, creating a Reflect the Glameow doesn't see until it tries to Sucker Punch her, and ends up slamming into the wall instead; half of the attack's force manages to come through, however, and your Espeon recoils a bit. Her eyes flash and she Psybeams right through the nearly invisible wall, catching the cat in a psychic aura, and zapping its nerves into screeching pain.

Glameow recovers and Faint Attacks, hitting the wall again, but with critical force, causing Eira to cringe; both Pokemon are really suffering now, but that doesn't stop Eira from calling out her Hidden Power to hit Glameow with small spheres of Grass-type energy. The cat slides back a few inches as each sphere strikes it, hunkered down until the attack ends. Afterward, it lifts up its head slowly, narrows its eyes at Eira... and falls onto its side. Level up for Eira!

Congratulations, you've stopped nature from taking its course. Somewhere there's a Rattata who'll live to see another day, while a Glameow lies in front of you, beaten up and with no dinner in sight. The lake is still here, and probably would have been had anything else happened, though for how long you can't be sure, if the odd changes in the Excelsian sky mean what it seems to. What will you do?

~Phantom Desert~
Trick-or-Treater: After the Skorupi lands, it takes more time in getting up, the Leech Seed sapping its stamina. Jalhalla releases more Cotton Spores, his movement prompting the Skorupi into action; as it jumps at your Cacturne, it picks up several of the spores, the tufty bits finding easy purchase on the seed's vines. Jalhalla rears back one of his spiky arms, the end glowing with power, as the Skorupi seems to float toward him with all those Cotton spores stuck to its body, its tiny claws crossed in front of it and giving off a purple light.

Dynamicpunch and Cross Poison collide in mid-air, the Cacturne's eyes widening as the pain of the super-effective attack zings through his body... then the Skorupi gets blasted away by the force of Jalhalla's attack, blowing it clear over the sandstorm in an arc. It bounces once when it hits the ground, landing on its back and sinking slightly in the sand, where it thrashes briefly with cotton and vines entangling it, then lies still. Level up for Jalhalla!

You've won the battle, but the sun is just as hot as ever; Jalhalla may be in his element, but if you don't find a place to cool off soon, your brain'll melt out your ears. It is with considerable relief that you notice, when the sandstorm clears, that there appears to be a dark, solid shape in the not-too-far-off distance; from the rectangular nature of it, it's more likely to be an actual man-made building than just an outcropping of rock. It's hard to tell, though; besides the heat ripples distorting the air, the color of the sky has been continuously changing, and even as hot as it is, that doesn't look like something that should be happening in a desert.

The defeated Skorupi lies a few feet in front of you, and there might be a rest stop not far ahead. What will you do?

~Bethla Meadows~
Dream Breaker: Circe wriggles her head down into the Carnivine's acidic mouth and shoves Poison Stings down its throat. The Carnivine, now in serious pain, lets go and flings her away, greenish blood-like chlorophyll dribbling out of its mouth during its gargling screams. It thrashes in pain, pounding the Skitty on the ground in its throes, but your Ekans stops it from dealing it further harm by Wrapping up the flailing vines and sticking Poison Stings into them. Upon contact with the puncturing needles, they shudder and fall slack, relinquishing the Skitty once more. The battered kitten rolls away and lies still, unconscious.

Now Carnivine is seriously pissed off, and it shows it by wrapping its vines and leaves around Circe to Bind her, then begins to Wring Out her body viciously. Circe hisses as the air is forced out of her.

Things are getting pretty hairy. What'll you do now?

Susan (L.27, Move Tutor) ~ Lumin (L.27, Daycare)

+_+[/center:ca63d]
Old 08-09-2007, 07:55 PM   #339
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
~Sapphire Lake~
Jerichi: Buizel looks up at you in awe. Clenching its forepaws, it hops up in excitement.

"Bui!? Bui-buiii!" It starts running toward you like a happy child, but stops with its nose just inches from the ball. As if remembering something, its expression becomes determined, and it jumps back a few paces, shifting its stance a little, and beckoning curtly with one paw. "Bui zeh!"

The Azurill siblings waggle their ears excitedly and start squeaking out cheers while bouncing on their tails; they think a battle is about to come, and they always like it when their friend Buizel shows off its strength. Will you accept its challenge?
At the prospect of coming with Tetsu, Buizel seemed to be very excited. It ran towards the ball, but stopped before it touched the ball. Quickly, it steps back a bit, and challenges Tetsu to a battle with a flick of the paw. The Azurill off to the side react excitedly, wanting to see their friends strength.

"Ok, then, a battle it is!" Tetsu says, reaching for a Pokeball. Before he could even grasp one, however; a large yellow rodent in a long black cloak appears from one of his balls.

"Raaaaai." the Raichu hissed.

"Lu-Luxord! Get back in your ball! I didn't chose you!" Tetsu scolded.

Luxord shot a glance over at Tetsu, and he needed to hear no more from the rat to understand the situation.

"All right, I'll let you battle him. Just don't involve him in one of your schemes or something."

Luxord chuckled and nodded. Suddenly, his laughter stopped, and he walked over to Tetsu's belt, prying a Fast Ball off of his belt, expanding it, and tossing it out onto the field. From it came a small rodent with red cheeks, red tipped ears, and tails that looked like plus signs.

"Raichu. Raichu raichu rai?" Luxord asked Will in a sweet voice.

"Plusle plus!" The Plusle responded cheerly.

"Raichu raichu." Luxord ordered Tetsu.

"Yeah, all right. Whatever you want. Are you sure you want to fight, Will?" The Plusle nodded excitedly. "Ok, then. Here goes nothing...

"Will, start off with a nice Growl, then follow up with a Quick Attack. If he keeps at a distance, Thunderpunch him. If he gets close enough, Thunderwave!"

私のことを消して本気で愛さないで 恋なんてただのゲーム 楽しめばそれでいい
閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Old 08-09-2007, 08:01 PM   #340
Deebs
You sayin' I like dudes?

Send a message via Skype™ to Deebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
~Bethla Meadows~
Dream Breaker: Circe wriggles her head down into the Carnivine's acidic mouth and shoves Poison Stings down its throat. The Carnivine, now in serious pain, lets go and flings her away, greenish blood-like chlorophyll dribbling out of its mouth during its gargling screams. It thrashes in pain, pounding the Skitty on the ground in its throes, but your Ekans stops it from dealing it further harm by Wrapping up the flailing vines and sticking Poison Stings into them. Upon contact with the puncturing needles, they shudder and fall slack, relinquishing the Skitty once more. The battered kitten rolls away and lies still, unconscious.

Now Carnivine is seriously pissed off, and it shows it by wrapping its vines and leaves around Circe to Bind her, then begins to Wring Out her body viciously. Circe hisses as the air is forced out of her.

Things are getting pretty hairy. What'll you do now?
OOC: I used some of my Rare Candies on my Ekans recently to raise it to Lv. 10, enabling it to use Bite other than Poison Sting and Wrap =)

Beads of sweat formed on Zach's brow; not only was the battle becoming more and more fierce between Circe and Carnivine, but Excelsior's sky was only adding to the grim atmosphere. Zach took a moment to look up for just one moment, and was blown away b ythe swirling motion of the clouds...the pink clouds. Shuddering, he looked back towards his Ekans, only to find the wounded Carnivine, green blood dripping from its jaws, having ensnared Circe in its grip and twisting her body viciously. Mere feet away from the battling creatures lies Skitty, unconcious on the ground and still very vulnerable. Through Circe's anguished hissing, to the swirling pink skies of Excelsior, to the unconcious and barely breathing kitten, Zach finally turned to his Ekans.

"Circe, I know this is really difficult for you, but you need to immediately Bite down onto the nearest vine or leaf its Binding you with! If it lets go, punish it with a storm of Poison Stings, and when I say storm, I mean it!" His eyes began to water, but he had faith in Circe. He turned towards the Skitty and lunged. No matter what, Zach refused to let the Carnivine torment the creature any longer. He pulled a Pokeball from his pocket and enlarged it in his hands. If capturing the Skitty would be the only way to protect it, he intended to do so. He turned back towards Circe's struggle, hand still closed over the red and white sphere...
Old 08-09-2007, 09:45 PM   #341
Joshua
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Bethla Meadows

Joshua: Surprised by the turn of events, but just as pleased with the outcome, you're almost too choked up to speak but soon find yourself thanking Rebecca's father for his generosity. While Rebecca looks on lovingly at the little Shinx sitting on her father's palm a look of sadness is in her eyes, but the fact she is able to keep her own beloved Shinx is more than she could have hoped for. Smiling, she nods her acceptance of the change in ownership while her Shinx's eyes shine brightly with welling tears. You had saved her however, and knows you will take special care of her baby, so watches with acceptance while you hold your Pokéball out in front of the little cub. Still swatting at its invisible plaything floating about in front of its face, the tiny Shinx doesn't even notice the Pokéball when one of its more energetic swipes causes it to tumble from Rebecca's father's hand and onto the Pokéball's button which triggers the capture beam sucking the baby Pokémon inside. Congratulations, you now have a Lv.4 male Shinx. Immediately releasing Shinx from his ball and taking him into your arms, Shinx looks up at you with wide, excited eyes. That was the most fun experience he had ever had and he proceeds to press the button again, this time deliberately, disappearing inside of his ball. A second later he bursts out and excitedly claws his way up your arm and onto your shoulder, reaching around to gently paw at your nose and mouth while Rebecca and her father laugh at his antics. "You're going to have your hands full with this little fellow," Rebecca's father laughs, "but you'll never have a boring moment while he's around." Saying his farewells, he looks up at the sky before looking down into his daughter's eyes and smiling. "It looks like we're leaving." Frowning slightly due to this odd statement, you watch Rebecca and her father walk away with Shinx walking by their side and have the strangest feeling he wasn't referring to them heading for home...
Joshua can't help but laugh at the actions of the little Shinx, smiling at him at he sits on his shoulder. "Welcome to the family... Roxas," he croons, speaking softly to the little electric type who is still pawing at his nose. Joshua returns his attention to Rebecca and her father, as they walk off with Shinx by their side, and something just doesn't sit right with Joshua, as he looks to the sky.

"Pretty colours," Joshua mumbles, finally voicing the thought that had been floating around in his head for a while now. Turning to his new companion, Joshua smiles again, before releasing Tessie the Arcanine from her ball. The Arcanine takes one look at the sky, and her eyes widen in delight at the light show, her tongue lolling lazily out of her mouth.

"Tessie dear, meet Roxas," Joshua says, watching as the little Shinx leaps from his shoulder onto the Arcanine, and he can't help but laugh as Roxas proceeds to race up onto Tessie's head, bouncing up and down. Growing serious, Joshua leaps up on Tessie's back. "I don't know how long this world will last, Tessie, but we might as well make the most of it. To the Rainforest!"

Roxas the Shinx soon finds himself hurled backwards into Joshua's waiting arms as Tessie begins to run, and Joshua holds onto both Tessie and Roxas as they travel...
Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
2x/4x Reffing System
Old 08-10-2007, 06:22 AM   #342
ForeverFlygon
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to ForeverFlygon

Quote:
Mt. Sierra

ForeverFlygon: Nookie is too late to evade Starly's attack and is looking rather weak now after having underestimated it for far too long. Setting up a reflective wall, but not before taking a hit from Starly's Quick Attack, Nookie glows white and begins charging toward Starly who meets him in mid flight and breaking the reflect wall with its Take Down just as its swooping inches underneath Nookie. Nookie is annoyed, Starly is starting to look tired, and this battle is heating up as Nookie swoops around, still glowing, and moving in fast on the little brown bird...
Wtching the beautiful sky change above him, Feera nearly forgets the battle before him, but soon snaps back into reality, watching Nookie close in on the small bird. He knew this little bird was much stronger than it looked, and so he expeted it to have another ace up its sleeve. Feera also knew that Nookie wouldn't last much longer if he kept using powerful attacks and defensive moves while being attacked continually. He believed stamina could be the answer; could they tire out the Starly, they had a chance of winning.

"Nookie, follow Starly and Peck it as much as possible, don't give it a second of rest!" he shouted, but wasn't sure if the owl had heard him, as it was so concentrated on what was to come.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:57 AM   #343
Trick-or-Treater
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
~Phantom Desert~
Trick-or-Treater: After the Skorupi lands, it takes more time in getting up, the Leech Seed sapping its stamina. Jalhalla releases more Cotton Spores, his movement prompting the Skorupi into action; as it jumps at your Cacturne, it picks up several of the spores, the tufty bits finding easy purchase on the seed's vines. Jalhalla rears back one of his spiky arms, the end glowing with power, as the Skorupi seems to float toward him with all those Cotton spores stuck to its body, its tiny claws crossed in front of it and giving off a purple light.

Dynamicpunch and Cross Poison collide in mid-air, the Cacturne's eyes widening as the pain of the super-effective attack zings through his body... then the Skorupi gets blasted away by the force of Jalhalla's attack, blowing it clear over the sandstorm in an arc. It bounces once when it hits the ground, landing on its back and sinking slightly in the sand, where it thrashes briefly with cotton and vines entangling it, then lies still. Level up for Jalhalla!

You've won the battle, but the sun is just as hot as ever; Jalhalla may be in his element, but if you don't find a place to cool off soon, your brain'll melt out your ears. It is with considerable relief that you notice, when the sandstorm clears, that there appears to be a dark, solid shape in the not-too-far-off distance; from the rectangular nature of it, it's more likely to be an actual man-made building than just an outcropping of rock. It's hard to tell, though; besides the heat ripples distorting the air, the color of the sky has been continuously changing, and even as hot as it is, that doesn't look like something that should be happening in a desert.

The defeated Skorupi lies a few feet in front of you, and there might be a rest stop not far ahead. What will you do?
The scorpion landed in the sand.

The impact of Jalhalla's Dynamic Punch had been too much for the small bug Pokemon.
It twitched a little while being coverd with vines, and spores. "Cacthaaaaa..." The mean, green, bug beatin' machine yawned and sat down. He cackled trough the pain that the venom, running trough his body was causing. Trick ran towards his companion. "Jalhalla! You okay muchacho?" "Cacturrnacacactur." he replied, wich meant something in the direction of, "Only when I laugh", they both snickerd, Jalhalla flinching a bit in pain everytime he chuckled. "Here, lemme fix you up." The sandstorm had stopped and the scorching heat had returned. Sweat dripped from his forehead as he searched his bag for the one item he needed. "Devil horns, nope, Amore Necklace, nope, Luke-warm lemonade, nope, ah, thar we go!" He wiped the sweat from his face and pulled an Antidote and some bandages from his bag. "Lesseee, one on the fist, one on the chest, aaand a few needles" He plucked the two leftover pinmissle needles from the Cacturne's body and applied the antidote to the bite marks on the chest and the 2 little holes from the stinger that were stationed on the arm. As he applied the bandages they both noticed the large black shape in the distance. The sun, not only affecting his well-being, also affected his sight as the heat, rippled the air. The sky, shifting it's colour palette was't all the best either. "Two things Jalhalla, one; wtf is up with sky, and two; I really really really really could use some shade right now. Let's head for that, large, stone, pyramid-esque, grave, black thing over there." "Ne, ne, ne" Replied the green scarecrow, he the warmth didn't really botherd him. They stood up, and started walking towards the Black "thing".

Not before Trick tripped over the Skorpii.

"Pfft, plfrt, sphlugh!" He spit out the sand and looked at the fainted Scorpion. "Pfuth, well, it isn't often you encounter a Shinouh Pokemon in a Region like this." He took out a single red and white Pokeball and threw int gently at the Skorupii.

Magmortar=Babysat
Old 08-10-2007, 09:01 AM   #344
Yami Ron
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to Yami Ron Send a message via AIM to Yami Ron Send a message via Yahoo to Yami Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
Let's do this thang.

~Sapphire Lake~
Yami Ron: ((Where's your sig, dude? >:/))
Eira jumps back and the air in front of her shimmers briefly, creating a Reflect the Glameow doesn't see until it tries to Sucker Punch her, and ends up slamming into the wall instead; half of the attack's force manages to come through, however, and your Espeon recoils a bit. Her eyes flash and she Psybeams right through the nearly invisible wall, catching the cat in a psychic aura, and zapping its nerves into screeching pain.

Glameow recovers and Faint Attacks, hitting the wall again, but with critical force, causing Eira to cringe; both Pokemon are really suffering now, but that doesn't stop Eira from calling out her Hidden Power to hit Glameow with small spheres of Grass-type energy. The cat slides back a few inches as each sphere strikes it, hunkered down until the attack ends. Afterward, it lifts up its head slowly, narrows its eyes at Eira... and falls onto its side. Level up for Eira!

Congratulations, you've stopped nature from taking its course. Somewhere there's a Rattata who'll live to see another day, while a Glameow lies in front of you, beaten up and with no dinner in sight. The lake is still here, and probably would have been had anything else happened, though for how long you can't be sure, if the odd changes in the Excelsian sky mean what it seems to. What will you do?
If I attach my signature, it will pop up everywhere in Fizzy Bubbles from previous post settings. Just understand it would basically be a larger 457x457 version of my Dark Magician Girl that is my current avatar that you see on the left. Well what the heck I'll just attach an image of it.

"Anyways, wonderful job on whooping that Glameow good, Eira. You're up to LV51 now. Have a Super Potion on me." (Spritz)

"Espeeeeeee..... pe pe pe" (Whew what a tough fight that was. Thank you for the potion, Grandpa. I'm feeling better already)

"That's good news, honorable Granddaughter. As for this Glameow here, I already have Queen Ishizu (female Delcatty), so I don't need another cat Pokémon. She'd have my head more than likely. So I'll capture it with a Pokéball and help find it a new home at the Adoption Center."

"Espeon?" (Grandpa, look at the sky. Doesn't it look weird to you?)

"Hmmm, indeed I hadn't been noticing the changes up until now because of the Glameow. The lake may have something to do with this phenomenon. Let's go towards Sapphire Lake and investigate further."

Super Potion and Pokéball Link
Old 08-10-2007, 12:22 PM   #345
Arnold
Just call me sir

Lilblue: Wondering what the hell could be happening in the skies and around you, you gaze on at the little girl beside you, her eyes glimmering and smile as big as you can get it, giving her an odd look you turn your attention to Corsola, her battling giving you more faith in her as the little blue coral awaits your orders, shouting them out to her she smiles and follows up, the Croconaw not having any time to react as the bubbles on him swarm over it’s face and out of nowhere he gets stabbed over and over again by Corsola’s Spike Cannon, some of them hitting the gouge in it’s chest from the previous tackle, causing the Croc to retaliate in pain again and again, as the Spike canon finishes Croconaw blindly water Guns that misses Corsola completely, as a bright shine appears around her and the frosted coral gets completely healed up and making Corsola fully refreshed, ordering one more attack Corsola smiles cheekily as she leaps up into the air slamming back down as the ground below her rumbles and rocks shoot up into the air and back down onto Croconaw who gets completely obliterated by them, knocking him out and giving Corsola a level, what shall you do?

Arc: Wondering what the hell is going on as you get jolted into the air in the big net, you take a look around wondering what the hell is in front of your eyes, the Group of sand people emerging from the ground you were walking on making you think you’ve entered some sort of freaky realm of well freaky stuff. As the sand people make their way towards your net you fumble around in your pack, pulling out two Pokeballs as kabuto and Gastly appear by you, Gastly phasing out of the net and in front of the group protecting you if anyone comes nearby, firing off a warning Night Shade in front of them as hey approach, as they stand there kabutp quickly takes action and scratches away at the ent, a few seconds later you fall back to the soft sand as the people infront of you don’t look too impressed as one comes charging forward, a Night Shade blasting it to bits as Gastly sways in front of you, but no more then seconds afterwards the person just destroyed appears back like normal before two more come forward, what shall you do?

Raichu: As the next round begins happy with Treecko’s performance, you order your next set of attacks, Treecko nodding agreeingly as he shoots out into the distance towards Buizel, the weasel Pokemon not having any time to think as a sharp running pain runs down it’s shoulder, Treecko clamping his teeth onto Buizels flesh as it starts absorbing the energies of Buizel into his own body doing a fair bit of damage, as it lets go Buizel quickly turns around and shoots a full force water gun at Treeckos chest, the little gecko flying directly into a nearby palm tree, what shall you do?

Shadow Shocker: As the Burmy falls to the ground you congratulate Duskull who happily floats beside you, the ghostie Pokemon trailing around as you watch the skies, the air around you glimmering as it hypnotically draws you in, knocking your head back and forth you get out of the daze and look on at the Burmy, still slumped against the tree, thinking this is pretty nice opportunity for a new companion you take out a brand new Pokeball, the red and white ball forming perfectly in your hand as it enlarges, swinging it into the air it floats freely towards Burmy, scooping it up and slumping itself against the tree, the ball rocking back and forth as it hits the floor, three shakes afterwards and “ping” the very nice sound of a captured Pokmeon ring in your eyes as the Female Trash Burmy is yours, taking the ball in your hand you smile happily a your first capture on the island, but thinking about the prospect of more kinda gets knocked back by the fact that some freaky stuff is happening around you, thinking it’s best to go back you take leave and arrive at Neptune beach an hour after leaving, the ship that brought you here still standing ,it’s horns bellowing as you reach the steps, taking one last look at Excelsior you smile knowing that the mysterious island was everything it was expected to be.

Old 08-10-2007, 01:44 PM   #346
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Quote:
Lilblue: Wondering what the hell could be happening in the skies and around you, you gaze on at the little girl beside you, her eyes glimmering and smile as big as you can get it, giving her an odd look you turn your attention to Corsola, her battling giving you more faith in her as the little blue coral awaits your orders, shouting them out to her she smiles and follows up, the Croconaw not having any time to react as the bubbles on him swarm over it’s face and out of nowhere he gets stabbed over and over again by Corsola’s Spike Cannon, some of them hitting the gouge in it’s chest from the previous tackle, causing the Croc to retaliate in pain again and again, as the Spike canon finishes Croconaw blindly water Guns that misses Corsola completely, as a bright shine appears around her and the frosted coral gets completely healed up and making Corsola fully refreshed, ordering one more attack Corsola smiles cheekily as she leaps up into the air slamming back down as the ground below her rumbles and rocks shoot up into the air and back down onto Croconaw who gets completely obliterated by them, knocking him out and giving Corsola a level, what shall you do?
Haruki grinned maliciously as the tips of his horns began to glow, and he fired a number of sharp white missiles from them at close range to the Croconaw. The crocodile roared as he lashed out in pain, hardly able to see through the bubbles still clinging to its face and the barrage of needles. It spewed out a large burst of water that missed Haruki completely as he nimbly dodged aside, having finished his attack. Stopping for a moment, Haruki closed his eyes and began to concentrate, wearing a relaxing and peaceful-looking expression. His body began to gain a warm, bright glow around it once again, causing the frost on his horn to melt instantly. When the aura faded, he opened his eyes, looking revitalized and refreshed. Smiling self-assuredly, he took a huge leap into the air, landing back down with such force that he caused the earth to shudder just like Croconaw had been able to. However, this time the Corsola's power was great enough to summon a bunch of rocks into the atmosphere, as they rained down on top of Croconaw. The wide sweeps of its claws could not protect it against such a heavy rain, and the crocodile was ultimately clobbered by the stones. It grunted as a good-sized rock fell onto its head, effectively knocking it out as it fell unimpressively to the ground.

Haruki cheered and did a tap-dance on top of the victim's head before Jess could stop him. She sighed and quickly hurried over to pluck him up, a bit afraid that such treatment might reawaken the snoozing croc. He continued cheerfully singing a victory song while in his trainer's arms, wriggling about in utter joy and ecstasy. Seems he hadn't noticed the freakish-looking sky either, having been fully occupied by the battle and now his own celebration over winning. Jess beamed with tremendous pride and congratulated him for his achievement, though out of the corner of her eye she continued to gaze at the quietly shifting clouds, her entire being beginning to fill with a greater sense of urgency. She glanced at the other girl, who was now looking back at her meaningfully, still bearing that mysterious smile.

Jess walked up to her, still carrying a rejoicing Haruki. "Um, hey," she said, unsure how to phrase her questions exactly. She felt she didn't want to ask the girl directly about what was going to happen(though she had an idea by now of what was going on), so she simply said this:

"You said that contest was going to take place at the sea, right? I'm thinking about heading back to the beach now, you want to go together?" She smiled shyly, thinking that she'd feel a bit lonely saying goodbye to the girl so soon when they'd just met and had gone through a terrifying experience together. She didn't know if they'd ever meet again after she left Excelsior, so she wanted to spend the remaining amount of time traveling with and perhaps getting to know more about the girl and the incredible world she inhabited. She didn't want to ever forget this place, and hoped to create an everlasting memory of the people here-as well as the Pokémon, before she ultimately had to go...
Old 08-10-2007, 05:38 PM   #347
thed3
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
~Rainforest~
thed3: You gather up some water--noticing that there appear to be small multicolored pebbles shining through the clear water--and sprinkle it on Cherubi's face. The cool drops trail down its smooth skin, leaving thin streaks in the soot covering it. Its features tremble a little as it stirs, then awakens; it recognizes you, but instead of being scared at the memory, it just seems confused.

Cherubi turns itself over in your arms a bit, inching toward the creek, and you set it down in the grass. It immediately waddles into the water, submerging itself a few inches near the edge and splashing a bit to get all the soot off. In a minute it's looking cleaner and more refreshed than ever.

When the Cherubi starts looking better, the Bellossom says something to it. The Cherubi turns to listen, then faces you as the Bellossom points in your direction. Cherubi stares at you, seemingly in thought, then it smiles as understanding dawns upon it.

"Cheri, cheriin!" It bows its little leaf at you. Looks like it's grateful to you for bringing it here. After thanking you, Cherubi and Bellossom begin talking to each other animatedly, like good friends.

This appears to be an unexplored part of the forest; now that you've dropped Cherubi off, you're free to venture deeper in, if you'd like. This creek, a gathering place for Pokemon, may have its own secrets, as well. What will you do?
Seeing that Cherubi was now happy with Bellossom Thed felt quite relieved.

"Well Kilauea looks like Cherubi is happy here."
"Slug..."
"That's nice that you actually care. So what do ya wanna do now?"
"Slug Ma Ma."
"You don't know... Well can't ask too much from ya all at once could I? Well this creek seems like a cool place to explore right now. I mean it is quite beautiful and it did seem to revive Cherubi quite quickly. Let's go more downstream then to see if there's anything else to see with this creek."

Go-On Yellow!
*farts*
The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
Old 08-10-2007, 09:15 PM   #348
Wayne
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to Wayne Send a message via MSN to Wayne

Sapphire Lake
quilava plush: The Bidoof nods at you before it gives a look at the Gastrodons as they both look at each other before one of them nods and the blue Gastrodon prepares to take the Shellos on its back. The pink Shellos gives you a look probably not very trusting of you before going with the Gastrodon and Bidoof. The Bidoof then quickly goes up ahead and points for you to follow him and the Gastrodon as well as they try to make for the nearest pokemon centre. As you look as the Bidoof you suddenly see something explode where the Bidoof once was as the BIdoof gets thrown by a human shaped fire figure. You turn to find a Rampardos there with a young trainer as the trainer tells it, "Okay Rampardos, quickly KO them all so that I can catch them before we go seeing as I really don't want to stay in this horrible place much longer." What will you do?

Mt. Sierra
Xuande: As your little Hoppip understands what is asked of it, it then charges an Energy Ball at the Gabite. The Gabite takes the attack and is pushed foward. It then looks back at the little Hoppip and sends another massive Dragon Rage that the blast alone sends Hoppip flying hard into the tree before the Gabite starts turning a bright white color as it changes shape. You look at it as the light fades only to see a Garchomp now where the Gabite once stood. The Garchomp roars before turning once again as it's footsteps leave a light tremble behind him as it walks away from you looking for a bigger challenge...What will you do now?

Quote:

Rainforest

Wayne: While Skorupi continues to thrash about to escape the tangle of vines surrounding it, Sasan uses Curse to boost his physical attack and defense before recalling his Leech Seed to help restore some energy. While Sasan is now feeling pretty invincible, Skorupi is looking rather beaten. Now free of its viney prison, Scorupi scuttles back several paces before Leering savagely as Sasan and temporarily freezing him in place before it moves in to bite him on the foot. With eye contact broken and Skorupi so close, Sasan is now in the perfect position to finish the little scorpion off and attacks with Frenzy Plant. The super powerful grass move is the final straw for Skorupi and it drops to the forest floor, KOed. Level up for Sasan. While the Pokémon who had been watching begin to cheer, you pluck an empty Pokéball from your belt and toss it as the little purple scorpion resulting in the capture of a Lv.4 male Skorupi...
Wayne looked at the fierce little scorpion as it tried to attack Sasan with another bite attack in combination with the bone chilling look of its Leer. While it broke the eye contact Bulbasaur who unleashed one of his most powerful moves, Frenzy Plant, on the Skorupi, effectively faints it. As Wayne threw the Pokeball in the air and to the Skorupi as the ball successfully captured the little scorpion. Quickly taking a look at what he had been ignoring for the whole battle, Wayne in complete awe saw the radiant Excelsian sky. Immediately concerned by this, he then took the a fiery looking pokeball from his belt and the pokeball of his recent catch, enlarged both balls and then pressed the opening mechanisms as a bright light then took the shape of a orange dragon looking creature and purple scorpion.

"Well Larzu this is Skorupi, he's the newest member in our team, Skorupi this is Larzu." Charizard quickly gave the Skorupi its hand as it stretched one claw towards the Skorupi and the Skorupi looked defiantly at it as Charizard then snarled. "Okay guys, this is really a bad time to fight. I'm not sure what exactly is happening but I think we should get out of here immediately. Skorupi I want you to see your home before we go, I promise you I'll try to be the best trainer to you and will do everything to make you become the strongest as I'm sure that is what you want. I'm sure we'll be back here someday but we need to go now." Skorupi looked at Wayne and then nodded a few seconds later.

"Okay. Anyway, Charizard would you mind giving us a lift out of here and to Neptune Cove to get on the Artic Breeze?" Charizard gave a look at the Skorupi before looking away and then bending enough for Wayne to climb on. Wayne then extended his arms at Skorupi as the proud purple scorpion ignored him and climbed on by himself as Wayne chuckled slightly. "Well this one will be a tough one...", Wayne thought before climbing on himself as the Charizard slowly lifted itself into the air with a swift kick and flap of the wings as Wayne then looked at the Rainforest and then waved at it before screaming at hopefully the wonderful pokemon that were friendly to him during his stay there. "Bye everyone, I had a wonderful time and I promise I'll be back someday!" Charizard then flew into the sky as he headed towards the Neptune Cove for their departure from the wonderful land of Excelsior…

PC Pokemon
(M) Lv.12 (M) Lv.10 (F) Lv.01 (M) Lv.08 (M) Lv.04 (M) Lv.05
(M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100
(F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (M) Lv.100
Old 08-10-2007, 09:47 PM   #349
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Shadow Shocker: As the Burmy falls to the ground you congratulate Duskull who happily floats beside you, the ghostie Pokemon trailing around as you watch the skies, the air around you glimmering as it hypnotically draws you in, knocking your head back and forth you get out of the daze and look on at the Burmy, still slumped against the tree, thinking this is pretty nice opportunity for a new companion you take out a brand new Pokeball, the red and white ball forming perfectly in your hand as it enlarges, swinging it into the air it floats freely towards Burmy, scooping it up and slumping itself against the tree, the ball rocking back and forth as it hits the floor, three shakes afterwards and “ping” the very nice sound of a captured Pokmeon ring in your eyes as the Female Trash Burmy is yours, taking the ball in your hand you smile happily a your first capture on the island, but thinking about the prospect of more kinda gets knocked back by the fact that some freaky stuff is happening around you, thinking it’s best to go back you take leave and arrive at Neptune beach an hour after leaving, the ship that brought you here still standing ,it’s horns bellowing as you reach the steps, taking one last look at Excelsior you smile knowing that the mysterious island was everything it was expected to be.
OOC: Thanks, Arn. Could I get an update on what Burmy's level is, though?

As he waits in line for the leaving crowd to move up the gangplank, Shadow briefly muses over the fast-paced, yet somewhat genuinely rewarding experience he'd had in the Sinnoh-based landscape of mystery and intrigue. Much as he regretted not having the chance to even glimpse a Pokemon of a preferred species, the trip to Excelsior was far from wasted. Grim had become stronger and he'd made his first capture.

His first capture. Granted, Burmy wasn't the ideal Pokemon he desired, and Shadow knew of someone who would undoubtedly appreciate her more and give her the genuine love he wasn't sure he was confident enough of giving her. And yet, there was always the bond between a trainer and his first capture. Was Burmy nothing but a variable to him, or was he willing to let the infectious Bagworm grow on him?

"Kull?"

"Hm? Oh, I don't know, Grim," sighed the scientist, both trainer and Pokemon looking downwards at the new Pokeball in thought. "My sources tell me that Torkoal Stu's on the lookout for female Burmy. She'd mean a lot more to him, and we'd need the resources of whatever he's willing to trade to us. We're still greenhorns at this whole trainer thing... speaking of which, you were definably excellent back there."

"Duskull!"

The trainer shares a brief moment of laughter with the Ghost-type. "Well, if anything, I'm guessing it'll take a while for Burmy to get used to us, if anyone. We'll have to get her to the nearest healing facility as soon as we can; perhaps this ship has one."

Even as he speaks, Shadow has already moved up to the deck of the vessel, gazing back at the ethereal island, erupting lightshows all over as it continues to flicker ominously.

"Maybe we'll see each other again," he thinks, as the ship slowly pulls away from Neptune Beach...

*end transmission*

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one in particular
"Never blame yourself for things out of your control. That's a privilege reserved for everyone else."
Old 08-10-2007, 11:21 PM   #350
quilava plush
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to quilava plush Send a message via MSN to quilava plush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
Sapphire Lake
quilava plush: The Bidoof nods at you before it gives a look at the Gastrodons as they both look at each other before one of them nods and the blue Gastrodon prepares to take the Shellos on its back. The pink Shellos gives you a look probably not very trusting of you before going with the Gastrodon and Bidoof. The Bidoof then quickly goes up ahead and points for you to follow him and the Gastrodon as well as they try to make for the nearest pokemon centre. As you look as the Bidoof you suddenly see something explode where the Bidoof once was as the BIdoof gets thrown by a human shaped fire figure. You turn to find a Rampardos there with a young trainer as the trainer tells it, "Okay Rampardos, quickly KO them all so that I can catch them before we go seeing as I really don't want to stay in this horrible place much longer." What will you do?
A feeling of relief fell on Rivka as the Gastrodons agreed to let her take the wounded Shellos to seek professional medical care, although the little pink slug was still not very trustworthy. The medicines she had just administered to the little sea slug should have bought her a little time to make the journey over as Bidoof and the sea slug quartet led her on the way. Akari treaded behind in the water, keeping her eyes peeled for imminent danger, and the trainer paced forward until she saw the little beaver get thrown back by an explosion. Akari stood alert and Rivka was startled by such a sudden event. Looking around frantically, she saw a young trainer standing alongside a ferocious-looking pachycephalosaur. Her jaw dropped at such a meanacing sight as its trainer ordered the dinosaur to raise hell so he could just grab all of the Pokemon.

Rivka bit her lower lip, barely keeping herself from spouting hundreds of profane words upon hearing such a statement. Furthermore, she knew that she had to rush the injured Shellos to the Pokemon Center quickly, but if she just let the trainer alone, he would hurt all of the Pokemon she was trying to help. With a cllenched fist, she looked to her belt and thought for a moment, then brandished a Fire Ball. As much as she wanted Akari to teach him a lesson, she had a disadvantage of not being able to go on land and the dinosaur looked as if it wouldn't go anywhere near the water. However, she knew of a certain someone who could easily put the two in their place.

"'Scuse me, sir, but I can't let you do that," Rivka's face displayed a coarse expression as she took out her Pokeball. "If you hate this place so much, I'm sure you wouldn't need a momento from your stay." She then pressed the button on the fire-marked capsule and released the pocket monster within. The red energy materialized into the form of a tall hen with long, blonde crest feathers. The Pokemon cried out, happy to be freed from her enclosure for so long.

"Blaaaze!"

"Let's make a deal, kid. Hokage here hasn't had a battle in a long time and she's just itchin' for some fun. Your... dinosaur there looks like quite a formidable opponent. The catch is, if I win, you'll leave these guys alone and scram. If I lose, scram anyways. These Pokemon didn't do anything to you, and I'm going to assume you have cute Starly that beat up this poor Shellos." Rivka pointed to the little blue Shellos upon the Gastrodon's back. Sne wouldn't admit it- she was overconfident at the moment and would fight tooth and nail for the wild Pokemon. She looked to her Blaziken and whispered in her ear some attack orders. "Hokage, we're taking him on. Bulk yourself Up, then Dig underground to take it by surprise. Finish the round with a Rock Smash." She grabbed her Pokedex then pointed it at the Rampardos. "I'm going to look this guy up and see if I can devise a strategy based on its battle style and typing." Hokage nodded, eager to start the battle.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records