UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON

Old 05-01-2009, 06:04 AM   #26
Vran
Cascade Badge

My friend actually doesn't play Pokémon. He's more of a video game nut. He even goes to Goodwill stores and goes on Craigslist all the time to try and find older NES, GameBoy, and SNES titles. Consider him something of a collector. That's probably his reason for having something so weird like the e-card reader.

That's cool that you know people in real life who play Pokémon. All of the people I know in real life who play have moved to other states or countries. We talk on the phone and maybe once or twice a year we might trade but the only people I ever get to battle are friends from the internet.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:51 PM   #27
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

For the new Platinum stuff, I don't see why Nintendo can't just release a patch for the original PBR.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:11 PM   #28
Vran
Cascade Badge

I don't see why not either, but I don't think you should hold up for a patch. Keep in mind, we're talking Nintendo -- who love to re-sell you the same game over and over -- and more specifically Pokémon, where each "generation" is essentially the same game released twice in a row and a third time some years later with minor tweaks.

Why patch PBR when you could release PBR2 instead?

IT PRINTS MONEY!
Old 06-17-2010, 08:44 PM   #29
Talon87
時の彼方へ

A year goes by and still no word, no screens, no nothing about a PBR2 or a main-series Wii title. Sigh.

Can anyone tell me if PBR is compatible yet with Platinum or with HGSS in the USA? in Europe? I'm guessing the answers are "No"s all around.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:23 PM   #30
EpicScizor
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vran View Post
Platform: Wii
View: just like in Colosseum, where it's 3D third-person and you're looking down on them
Scale: just like in Colosseum where we saw Marill and Castform in Phenac City, and other Pokés in other cities, rendered to scale alongside their human trainers
Gameplay: like the handheld games

Basically, I'd like Colosseum again but I want it to be like D/P/P instead of boring, slow doubles battles with an Umbreon and an Espeon where you only get to purify token monsters. Colosseum's in-battle graphics were not very nice-looking but the RPG graphics for when you were exploring the buildings and the streets of the different towns was really very nice.
That would be so freaking awesome! That is what they should make! Hmm. Maybe if enough fans send letters and e-mails to them, they might consider it! XD

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON