UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2022, 02:00 PM   #2526
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Let's try again with another Dark Egg! (slot 4/6)
Old 11-15-2022, 05:48 PM   #2527
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Dropping off the Enigma Egg claimed from Fizzby's 21st birthday.

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 11-15-2022, 07:26 PM   #2528
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat View Post
Dropping off the Enigma Egg claimed from Fizzby's 21st birthday.
You enter the Hatchery and look around, but nobody, human or Pokémon, seems to be there to greet you. Huh. That's strange, usually there's a Pokémon of some sort to greet you at the door, lead you into the back room where you would watch your Egg hatch, said Pokémon always belonging to whichever Sludge Wave Coast resident was volunteering there that da-

"Puff."

Your train of thought is abruptly and thoroughly derailed by this simple utterance, as it sounds loud and clear in your ear, and as you turn to look, you are met with the decidedly frightful, unblinking stare of a Jigglypuff, and I use the term "Jigglypuff" loosely. With a pale purple body, bloodstained stubby arms, and two of the deepest, darkest voids you've ever seen where a normal Jigglypuff would have eyes, the sight before you is alarming, to say the least.

The Jigglypuff utters a creepy giggle at whatever reaction you might have to her, before touching a suspiciously red-stained limb to your shoulder and using Teleport, whisking the both of you away.

In the next instant, you find yourself in the back room, right in front of your Egg, which is already pulsing with a rapidly intensifying glow. To your left stands one Keith Masters, regarding his Jigglypuff with an exasperated look while she smiles back unapologetically. But with the hatching so imminent, no time to dwell on that anymore! Indeed, mere seconds later, the Egg is gone, and in its place, something soft and squishy. Soft, squishy, and, as declared by members of Hatchery staff upon taking their chance to examine it, in perfect health. Now's your cue, then- go ahead and meet your newest Pokémon yourself.

sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: Shellos (West Sea)♀ hatched from the Egg!
Old 11-15-2022, 07:34 PM   #2529
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
You enter the Hatchery and look around, but nobody, human or Pokémon, seems to be there to greet you. Huh. That's strange, usually there's a Pokémon of some sort to greet you at the door, lead you into the back room where you would watch your Egg hatch, said Pokémon always belonging to whichever Sludge Wave Coast resident was volunteering there that da-

"Puff."

Your train of thought is abruptly and thoroughly derailed by this simple utterance, as it sounds loud and clear in your ear, and as you turn to look, you are met with the decidedly frightful, unblinking stare of a Jigglypuff, and I use the term "Jigglypuff" loosely. With a pale purple body, bloodstained stubby arms, and two of the deepest, darkest voids you've ever seen where a normal Jigglypuff would have eyes, the sight before you is alarming, to say the least.

The Jigglypuff utters a creepy giggle at whatever reaction you might have to her, before touching a suspiciously red-stained limb to your shoulder and using Teleport, whisking the both of you away.

In the next instant, you find yourself in the back room, right in front of your Egg, which is already pulsing with a rapidly intensifying glow. To your left stands one Keith Masters, regarding his Jigglypuff with an exasperated look while she smiles back unapologetically. But with the hatching so imminent, no time to dwell on that anymore! Indeed, mere seconds later, the Egg is gone, and in its place, something soft and squishy. Soft, squishy, and, as declared by members of Hatchery staff upon taking their chance to examine it, in perfect health. Now's your cue, then- go ahead and meet your newest Pokémon yourself.

sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: Shellos (West Sea)♀ hatched from the Egg!
Even Cy is surprised at how used to creepy phenomena he is. Paras, the Halloween Maze, the PSE's shadow seeming to follow him wherever he goes... It's desensitized him so much that he can only give the odd Jigglypuff a mildly exhausted look before he's Teleported away - too used to that, too.

I'll pick up the little smoosh child in a Pink Skull Ball. Seems fitting enough! Ability undeclared for now. Thanks for the hatch!

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 11-16-2022, 02:24 PM   #2530
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Picking up Ribbon the SYlveon from breeding with Zelphy's Furret.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 11-16-2022 at 08:03 PM.
Old 11-16-2022, 05:05 PM   #2531
Lil'twick
Insanity

Dropping off an Enigma Egg from 35 FC Reward.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-16-2022, 05:08 PM   #2532
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Starter Egg from Staff Rewards, 210 FC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Ironthunder: You have hatched a male Eevee with EMs Endure, Mud-Slap, and Wish!

Also while I remember, collecting and putting in a Pokeball.

Last edited by Ironthunder; 11-16-2022 at 05:13 PM.
Old 11-16-2022, 08:05 PM   #2533
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Gemini Spark: You have hatched a female Sneasel!

ShadowDRGN:You have hatched a male Chikorita with EM Ancient Power!
Picking up the Chikorita in a Leaf Ball, dropping off this Unreal Pred egg for incubation.
Old 11-18-2022, 03:06 AM   #2534
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Exchanging 1x Egg Slot (2 of 6) for 1x Modern Normal Egg, and paying $1,000 to ensure a male.
Hatching please.
Old 11-20-2022, 11:14 AM   #2535
Lil'twick
Insanity

lilboocorsola: You have hatched a male Lillipup with EMs Mud-Slap and Sand Attack!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-21-2022, 03:47 PM   #2536
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Dropping off my female Rhyperior to breed with KingSalmon's male Squirtle. This will be Rhyperior's second and final breed of the year, and KingSalmon keeps the Egg. Rhyperior's stats are as follows;

Quote:
Rhyperior
Species: Rhyperior ()
Level: 42
Type: Ground/Rock
Attacks: Fury Attack, Horn Attack, Sand Attack, Stomp, Tackle, Tail Whip, Smack Down, Bind, Fake Tears, Brine, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Scary Face, Bulldoze, Rock Throw, Rock Smash, Stealth Rock, Rock Blast, Drill Run, Earth Power, Power Gem, Chip Away, Rock Slide, Take Down, High Horsepower, Megahorn, Horn Drill, Stone Edge, Hammer Arm, Counter, Crunch, Poison Jab, Rock Wrecker.
Usable Z-Moves: N/A
Next attack learned: Earthquake (lv. 45)
Evolution; >lv. 42> >>
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Solid Rock
Bond: 2
Cute stat: 10
Beauty stat: 10
Tough stat: 10
Smart stat: 10
Cool stat: 10
Obtained: Santalune Rhyhorn Racetrack (Adoption Center)
Bio:
During a Rhyhorn race, one of the Rhyhorn showed a distinct disinterest in the sport, to general disdain, though Maribel stood up for her, stating that not all Rhyhorn were necessarily interested in racing. This endeared her to Rhyhorn, and Maribel ended up catching her after her previous Trainer unceremoniously released her. Rhyperior's rough, rocky exterior is at odds with the big softie inside. Tears of emotion are not an uncommon sight from her, and she loves hugs. That being said, she has far more interest in battling than she ever did in Rhyhorn racing, and serves Maribel extremely well in that regard. She gets along with her teammates for the most part- while she's happy to spar with Bouffalant, she consistently refuses any challenges to race, having no fond memories of her time competing in said sport. Her best friend on the team, however, appears to be Dracovish, and the two can often be found playing together. And while she does not like to race, she is not adverse to giving Maribel rides all the same, which proves slightly less straightforward since her back-to-back evolutions into Rhydon and then Rhyperior.
~~~~~

Quote:
And dropping off this Enigma Egg (85 FC, Rank 2 claim).
...And also posting to hatch this!
Old 11-21-2022, 04:34 PM   #2537
KingSalmon
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Dropping off my female Rhyperior to breed with KingSalmon's male Squirtle. This will be Rhyperior's second and final breed of the year, and KingSalmon keeps the Egg. Rhyperior's stats are as follows;

~~~~~

...And also posting to hatch this!
Dropping off Gustav the Male Squirtle to breed with MM's Female Rhyperior! I keep the Rhyhorn Egg. Also, paying $1000 to ensure a Male offspring. Thank you!

Name: Gustav
Species: Squirtle
Level: 37
Obtained: Starter
Held item: -
Nature: Brave
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Aqua Jet, Aqua Tail, Aura Sphere, Bite, Bubble, Bubble Beam, Guardian Terrain, Gummi Bomb, Headbutt, Hydro Cannon, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Iron Defense, Protect, Rain Dance, Rapid Spin, Shell Smash, Skull Bash, Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun, Water Pulse, Withdraw
Bond: 20
Contest Stats: 0
Old 11-21-2022, 06:41 PM   #2538
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Turning in Egg Slot 2 for a Modern Flying Egg.
Old 11-22-2022, 05:20 PM   #2539
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Missingno.Master: You have hatched a male Swirlix with EM Yawn!

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 11-23-2022, 04:43 PM   #2540
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Let's try again with another Dark Egg! (slot 4/6)
Almost missed the cracks in this egg, let's let this one break out!
Old 11-23-2022, 11:18 PM   #2541
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Almost missed the cracks in this egg, let's let this one break out!
You enter the Hatchery, and right away you notice something looking very much out of place. A fish out of water. And quite literally so- you see a Seaking flopping on the floor, though helpless as he looks, he adamantly refuses help from all who offer it to him. Moreover, upon seeing you, he bounds right over, refusing to let his more aquatic stature hinder him on land. "Sea, king, sea," he greets you, before flopping in the direction of the back room. Well, with all the trouble this guy's going to, at this point, why wouldn't you follow him?

Once in the back room, Seaking leads you over to a frankly alarming-looking man. Tall, physically built, dressed like a pirate, right down to the eyepatch covering what for most people would be a perfectly functional right eye. His grin, however, is a genuine, reassuring one. "Yarr," he greets you. "Ahoy, lad. Hope Seaking here didn't worry ye none," he adds, patting the Goldfish Pokémon. "He be fine bein' out o' water fer a little bit, I promise ye he'll get a good long refreshin' swim before much more longer. Bein' honest, t'weren't me first choice to assist me in volunteerin' here today- more intendin' to help me Cloyster come outta his shell, bad pun fully intended, har harr," he chortles. "But me Seaking be stubborn as a Mudbray," he added. "Once he sets his sights on somethin', ain't no deterrin' 'im. Ain't that right, Seaking?"

"Seeeeaking!" Seaking nods emphatically.

"Yarr, but ne'er mind that- looks like yer Egg be about to hatch!" Tom states, turning his attention to your Egg, and indeed, he seems to be right! The faint glow that had been emanating from your Egg all this time is steadily intensifying, and by now you can hardly even look directly at the Egg. And then, quite suddenly, it is done. The Egg is no more- in its place stands a young yet feisty creature. Indeed, though the Hatchery staff members converge upon it to assess its health, this seems almost unnecessary- it's clear this newborn is in good health, and indeed they inform you as such before stepping aside, letting you get to know your newest Pokémon for the first time.

Gemini Spark: Scraggy♀ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Thunder Punch! Truly a shocking development!
Old 11-24-2022, 08:50 AM   #2542
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Hatching.
Old 11-24-2022, 10:02 PM   #2543
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Hatching.
You enter the Hatchery, and you are met with the sight of a singularly remarkable feline- a Galarian Meowth with golden fur! She darts over to you with what comes off as a crazed grin, but before you can start to fear for your life, you hear a purring sound coming from her- no, y'know what, you outright hear her purring as she nuzzles your leg affectionately. She gestures for you to follow her as she runs towards the back room. Odd, perhaps, but hey, she seems harmless enough, so, y'know, why not?

In the back room, the Meowth leads you over to a man whose hair almost looks like it's taken inspiration from the Steel-type's wild golden mane. "Hey, nicely done, Pyrite," grins the man, crouching down and petting the Galarian Meowth.

"Meeeowth!" responds Pyrite, clinging onto Gavin Golurkson's arm.

"Heh," Gavin chuckles good-naturedly, before turning his attention to you. "These kinds of Meowth tend to be known for being all wild and violent, that sorta shit, but Pyrite here's sweet as a Pecha Berry," he grins. "But anyways, you ain't here to listen to me brag about my Shinies," he adds with a chuckle. "Let's have a look at this Egg here- oh, shit!" he swears, for as he turns to look, he sees that your Egg is already glowing very brightly. Too brightly to even look at for very long, and sure enough, it all happens within seconds. The Egg is no more, and in its place, a small fiery creature. The Hatchery staff takes great care in examining it, and they determine him to be in perfect health before finally allowing you to meet the newborn for yourself.

Ironthunder: Cyndaquil♂ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Covet! What, did you want something more than that? Better not get greedy!
Old 11-25-2022, 11:16 AM   #2544
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Quote:
You enter the Hatchery, and you are met with the sight of a singularly remarkable feline- a Galarian Meowth with golden fur! She darts over to you with what comes off as a crazed grin, but before you can start to fear for your life, you hear a purring sound coming from her- no, y'know what, you outright hear her purring as she nuzzles your leg affectionately. She gestures for you to follow her as she runs towards the back room. Odd, perhaps, but hey, she seems harmless enough, so, y'know, why not?

In the back room, the Meowth leads you over to a man whose hair almost looks like it's taken inspiration from the Steel-type's wild golden mane. "Hey, nicely done, Pyrite," grins the man, crouching down and petting the Galarian Meowth.

"Meeeowth!" responds Pyrite, clinging onto Gavin Golurkson's arm.

"Heh," Gavin chuckles good-naturedly, before turning his attention to you. "These kinds of Meowth tend to be known for being all wild and violent, that sorta shit, but Pyrite here's sweet as a Pecha Berry," he grins. "But anyways, you ain't here to listen to me brag about my Shinies," he adds with a chuckle. "Let's have a look at this Egg here- oh, shit!" he swears, for as he turns to look, he sees that your Egg is already glowing very brightly. Too brightly to even look at for very long, and sure enough, it all happens within seconds. The Egg is no more, and in its place, a small fiery creature. The Hatchery staff takes great care in examining it, and they determine him to be in perfect health before finally allowing you to meet the newborn for yourself.

Ironthunder: Cyndaquil♂ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Covet! What, did you want something more than that? Better not get greedy!
Claiming, and putting in a Pokeball.
Old 11-25-2022, 02:35 PM   #2545
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
lilboocorsola: You have hatched a male Lillipup with EMs Mud-Slap and Sand Attack!
Picking up Lv. 1 Lillipup with EMs MUD-SLAP & SAND ATTACK in 1x Poké Ball (5 of 10).

Exchanging 1x Egg Slot (3 of 6) for 1x Ice Egg, and paying $1,000 to ensure a female.
Old 11-27-2022, 11:57 AM   #2546
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDRGN View Post
Picking up the Chikorita in a Leaf Ball, dropping off this Unreal Pred egg for incubation.
Hatching!
Old 11-27-2022, 03:08 PM   #2547
Lil'twick
Insanity

ShadowDRGN: [You have hatched a female Clobbopus with EM Sucker Punch!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-27-2022, 03:27 PM   #2548
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Dropping off an Enigma Egg from 35 FC Reward.
Little overdue but hatching this!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-27-2022, 07:29 PM   #2549
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Little overdue but hatching this!
As you enter the Hatchery, you see something small and pink, evidently waiting for someone, but as it notices you, it regards you slightly warily. A moment later, however, it relaxes a bit, and oozes over towards you, slowly but surely, and finally begins to relax all the more, even smiling a bit. "Shel! Shello!" she gurgles, before turning and oozing off in the direction of the back room, the indication being clear that you should follow.

And follow you do! It's slow going, since you're being led by a small Shellos, but she does not steer you wrong. As you approach what can only be your Egg, the Shellos is scooped up by a pleasant-looking older lady. "Oh, very well done, Tidepool," she says. "My apologies if my Shellos moved slower than you were hoping for," Lily McPhione adds to you. "She's still quite young, but as you've noticed, very much eager to help out. Besides, as you've seen, you still got here in plenty of time," she says fairly. Indeed, as she gestures to the Egg, you see that it has still, in fact, yet to hatch.

But this doesn't hold true for much longer- the Egg has been giving a dim, pulsing glow this whole time, and now the glow starts to intensify. Brighter and brighter, until you can no longer look directly at the Egg... and then it's done. You look back to see something standing there that is distinctly not an Egg. Looking particularly sturdy and hardy for a newborn, and indeed, the Hatchery staff does not take long to declare your newest Pokémon to be in perfect health. With that, you are now free to go and meet your newest partner.

Lil'twick: Turtwig♂ hatched from the Egg!
  • It also knows the Egg move Amnesia! Now, what does that do again...?
  • It also knows the Egg move Swallow! That right there says a mouthful!
  • It also knows the Egg move Tickle! Now that's a, aha, that's a move that, ha, ahaha, ahahaha HAHAHAHAHA-
Old 11-27-2022, 08:18 PM   #2550
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off this pre-incubated Enigma Egg for hatching, thank you!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records