Old 02-15-2022, 04:55 PM   #2176
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Dropping off last minute Zodiac Egg

biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 05:34 PM   #2177
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Poppin' in to cause headaches by dropping off an even more last-minute Zodiac Egg!
...Wait, that's not a good thing.
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 06:00 PM   #2178
Sneaze
Diamonds 20% Off

As the festivities begin to die down from the celebration of the Lunar New Year, Fizzytopians from across the land travel to the Hatchery to check on their eggs. Some arrived early, eagerly awaiting as their hatchlings incubate safely inside of their eggs, while some arrive close to the end of the festival, not even making it to the incubators before the eggs in their hands begin to crack and hatch. But as moon hangs high overhead, a sudden sound bursts out through the entirety of the Hatchery, crackling and popping akin to fireworks as each and every egg bursts open with aplomb, revealing the newborns inside...

Prof.Enigma: You have hatched a male Mudbray with EMs Body Slam, Fissure, and Mud Bomb!

Missingno. Master: You have hatched a female Marill!

Zorchic: You have hatched a shiny female Chingling with EMs Cosmic Power, Future Sight, and Recover!

lilboocorsola: You have hatched a female Silicobra with EMs Belch and Poison Tail!

CrazyCreeperKid: You have hatched a male Shinx with EMs Fire Fang and Night Slash!

Marion Ette: You have hatched a female Mudbray with EMs Magnitude and Mud Bomb!

myahoo: You have hatched a male Torchic with EMs Feint and Last Resort!

PippiTallsocks: You have hatched a female Miltank!

Zelphon: You have hatched a male Spoink!

blu3shift: You have hatched a female Alolan Meowth with EMs Assist, Charm, and Parting Shot!

Connor: You have hatched a male Skiddo with EM Milk Drink!

Raves: You have hatched a male Mankey with EMs Counter, Encore, and Foresight!

sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: You have hatched a male Skiddo with EM Milk Drink!

OkikuMew: You have hatched a female Buneary with EMs Copycat, Fire Punch, and Teeter Dance!

ShadowDRGN: You have hatched a male Yamper with EMs Discharge, Double-Edge, and Flame Charge!

Gemini Spark: You have hatched a male Dreepy with EMs Confuse Ray and Curse!

Ironthunder: You have hatched a male Tauros!

Slash: You have hatched a female Yamper with EM Howl!

Saiza: You have hatched a female Meowth with EMs Foul Play, Iron Tail, and Snatch!

Heather: You have hatched a female Pancham with EM Storm Throw!

biggggg5: You have hatched a male Buneary with EMs Double Hit and Sweet Kiss!

Median Dia: You have hatched a female Torchic with EMs Agility and Swagger!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Kuno
How do I even edit my signature?
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 06:02 PM   #2179
Lil'twick
XI - The Hermit

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Buhbuhbuhbuh

Sniz:You have hatched a male Tauros!!

If I had to leave to disappear and leave this world behind, no matter-
All I'd need is your smile
And I wouldn't even mind

Credit goes to Daisy~

Hawke | Leo

Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 06:08 PM   #2180
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
biggggg5: You have hatched a male Buneary with EMs Double Hit and Sweet Kiss!
Claiming him in an Ultra ball. Thanks!

Old 02-15-2022, 06:09 PM   #2181
PippiTallsocks
Boulder Badge

Quote:
As the festivities begin to die down from the celebration of the Lunar New Year, Fizzytopians from across the land travel to the Hatchery to check on their eggs. Some arrived early, eagerly awaiting as their hatchlings incubate safely inside of their eggs, while some arrive close to the end of the festival, not even making it to the incubators before the eggs in their hands begin to crack and hatch. But as moon hangs high overhead, a sudden sound bursts out through the entirety of the Hatchery, crackling and popping akin to fireworks as each and every egg bursts open with aplomb, revealing the newborns inside...

PippiTallsocks: You have hatched a female Miltank!
Pick up cow in pokeball thanks!

FIZBY
::
LUCIA
| | | | |
[logain][phaedra][dashiva][disra][mesa][thora]
-+-
HARPER
| | | |
[bushwick][rauw][hartha][gaved][salome]
-+-
???
| | |
[harrow][gideon][chandra][kassogtha]
::
MAKE BABY
PippiTallsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 06:39 PM   #2182
Sneaze
Diamonds 20% Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Sniz:You have hatched a male Tauros!!
New friend goes in Pokeball yes.

Quote:
Old 02-15-2022, 07:10 PM   #2183
Prof.Enigma
Lost time is never found

Leo: You have hatched a female Chingling with EMs Curse, Recover, and Wish!

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 01:16 AM   #2184
Missingno. Master
What? Eevee is evolving!

Quote:
Missingo. Master: You have hatched a female Galarian Yamask!
The real page-turner of an adventure Terri had experienced in the Djinn's Archives was certainly one she would not soon forget. There was the Natu Terri was very much pleased to catch, to add to her team, to introduce to the others, the Natu who fit right in amidst such a strange band of Pokémon, led by an equally enigmatic Trainer. There was the new addition to Terri's look in the form of pink bows in her hair, a look she personally quite liked, and was pleased to hear her girlfriend agree wholeheartedly about. There was the adventure she'd experienced in and of itself, of course, a thrilling tale from start to finish... and then there was the minor issue of that little mark seared into Terri's arm, the final act of a hateful witch. A curse, set upon Terri in the hope that all her love might end in tragedy. And, as one could imagine, not the aspect of the adventure Terri was especially thrilled about the prospect of bringing up with her girlfriend.

"...she did what to you?" Laugh murmured, sounding duly horrified in the wake of what her girlfriend had just told her.

"A curse," Terri repeated. "With her dying breath. It... Laugh, the curse... it's to make all my love end in tragedy," she admitted.

The Froslass was rendered speechless at this, and Terri couldn't blame her. It was a lot for anyone to take in. She herself was still attempting to fully process it. Several seconds later, however, Laugh floated forward and embraced Terri tightly, a move she hastened to reciprocate.

"I... Terri, I... I'm not... I don't..." Laugh began to stammer, trying to find the words.

"...I know," Terri nodded. "Naturally, the first thing I thought of with this curse was... us. I... I considered, albeit only for a moment, the idea of... of breaking it off with you," she confessed. As Laugh trembled in Terri's arms in response to this, the latter continued. "...my thinking was, surely no tragedy would befall you that way. But then I thought about it," she continued. "And... well, we would still love each other, we'd just be miserable by forcing ourselves apart. And even if the answer to that would be to make you hate me, I... well, that would constitute a tragic end to our love in and of itself, wouldn't it?" Terri shook her head, taking a deep breath to steady herself. "...I promise you one thing, Laugh. This curse, it won't control us, won't control either one of us," she vowed. "I love you, and I always will."

"...I love you, too, Terri," Laugh finally said, gazing lovingly into her girlfriend's eyes. "...I'm glad you thought this through like you did," she added quietly. "It's... this curse, it's downright frightening. But I wouldn't give you up for anything. One thing I've learned from our relationship, cheesy as it might sound, is that love conquers all."

Terri smiled. "I couldn't have said it better myself," she replied. "I-"

"Excuse me, Terri, Laugh?" came a voice from the doorway connecting the living room and the puzzle room. Terri and Laugh both looked to see Observe, Terri's Medicham, standing in said doorway. "I apologize for interrupting," the Medicham added with a respectful bow.

"It's OK, Observe," Terri responded. "I know you of all Pokémon wouldn't have if it wasn't important. Is something wrong?"

"You ask a very good question," stated Observe uncertainly. "I... well, if you two could please accompany me to the ruins, I'm certain you would see my point." Terri and Laugh exchanged bewildered looks, but shrugged and followed the Medicham all the same.

~~~~~

Down in Terri's Ruins, an area Terri herself took great pride in, the first immediate sign that something was going on was the voice that met their ears as soon as Observe Teleported them all in. Loud and bossy, female from the sound of it, but while Terri gave a small displeased frown at the unpleasant tone of voice, Laugh tensed up, looking fearfully incredulous. "No... surely not her..." she breathed.

"...her?" Terri inquired.

Laugh shook her head. "...it couldn't be," she muttered to herself. Terri was damn curious, but got the feeling her girlfriend wasn't in the mood to elaborate, and so she left it at that. Instead, the couple, along with Observe, stepped forward, and made their way around a corner, where a most peculiar creature met their eyes, floating in the stone corridors, peering disdainfully at the Unown runes carved into the walls.

"...Ugh, I can't make heads or tails of this Torchic scratch," the uninvited visitor sneered, speaking unmistakably in human language. "Who still writes in Unown, anyway? Dead language, just as useless as the Pokémon it looks like-"

"Excuse me," Terri said, slightly more abruptly than she'd intended to, stepping forward. "Is there something I can help you with?"

The Pokémon turned to face Terri. It looked, for the most part, like a Yamask, but there were definite differences. The eyes were purple, a phenomenon not seen in any Yamask Terri knew of. And perhaps more noticeably, instead of holding a golden mask, the third arm seemed to be stuck inside a chunk of stone with odd markings on it. She eyed Terri, looking supremely unimpressed. "I really doubt that, little girl," the strange Yamask said dismissively. "I- gah, what in the," she added, now glaring at the piece of stone her third arm was stuck inside of. "OK, y'know what, if by some chance you know what the deal is with this hunk of rock I'm saddled with... because this isn't right at all, I know that's supposed to be a mask showing how gorgeous I looked when I was alive, but instead I got this... this thing here, and it's..." she grunted. She tugged at the stone, but it was clearly not coming off anytime soon.

"...well, I have a suspicion about that, but before I check up on it to be certain, perhaps we should introduce ourselves?" Terri suggested. "My name is Terri Alph. This is my girlfriend, Laugh," she added, putting an arm around the Froslass beside her, who was regarding the Yamask with an extremely wary look.

"...your girlfriend?" the Yamask repeated flatly. "You're screwing a Froslass? And those are only female, too, you do realize that?"

"...and there's nothing wrong with that, Valerie," Laugh spoke up suddenly.

"How do you know my- wait, that voice," the Yamask said suddenly, eyes widening in dawning comprehension. A stunned silence for a few seconds, and then the Yamask burst into peals of cruel laughter that echoed all around the ruins. "...Laura Frosley!" the Yamask cackled. "Oh, man... they found your body in the mountains, frozen solid, so of course you come back as a possessed icicle! Oh, that is too funny..." she chuckled.

"I fail to see the humor in that," Terri frowned. "Laugh, you know her?"

The Froslass nodded. "Valerie Crustle, the nastiest girl I ever knew in my life," she confirmed.

"Excuse me, I think you mean classiest," the Yamask shot back. "Not that you'd know anything about class, of course," she sneered.

"One of the bullies who used to torment you in school?" Terri asked Laugh quietly.

Laugh nodded. "Their leader," she whispered back.

"Hah... this is too rich," chuckled the Yamask. "You know, Frosley, when you died, nobody gave two shits, y'know that? It really was just like I always told you- you were nothing."

"And what about you?" Laugh shot back. "How did you die, then?"

"Pfft, like I'd tell you anything," scoffed the Yamask. "And don't think you can get your little Trainer there to-"

"I am her girlfriend," Terri interrupted, her frown more pronounced.

"...OK, funny as this all is, you do know there's laws against this sort of thing, don't you?" the Yamask asked.

Terri nodded. "I know the laws well," she replied. "Well enough to know that there is an exception allowed under very specific circumstances. Circumstances that I'm happy to report Laugh and I meet."

"And another thing, you call her Laugh? She goes by Laugh now?" chuckled the Yamask. "What, because of how easy it is to laugh at her stupid face- well, no, OK, I guess she looks somewhat better as a Froslass," she conceded. "But man, you did not know her as I knew her, overweight, pimples for days, me and the girls liked to call her Feebas Face sometimes- Gah!" she exclaimed, for Terri had lost her patience, and had grabbed the piece of stone and used that to drag the Yamask close, until their faces were but inches apart. And Terri's normally pleasant demeanor was outright gone, leaving naught but a frankly frightening fury in its wake.

"Listen to me and listen well, you horrible, ill-mannered, unintelligent, unpleasant bitch," Terri seethed. "You do not come into my house and start talking to either one of us that way, least of all to call into question the legitimacy and legality of our relationship. As exceedingly poor as your self-preservation instincts undoubtedly are, I dearly hope that this much at least gets through your thick, ethereal skull: you are on your very, very, very last chance to make it out of this without suffering grievous injury. Now, I believe my girlfriend asked you a question." With that, she let go of the stone slab, and the Yamask was quick to back away.

"...Fine," she murmured, eyeing Terri warily. "If you must know, it was after school one day. Me and some of the other girls had gotten detention for something or other, and we were just sitting in the history classroom."

"Mr. MacArchen's classroom?" Laugh inquired. "He still has all those interesting historical artifacts?"

"The dusty old rocks and stuff, yeah," nodded the Yamask, clearly not willing to risk incurring Terri's wrath again by responding how she had clearly wanted to. "Anyways, MacArchen went off to the bathroom, so I got up, walked around, stretched my legs. Took my keys, tried to see if I could carve my name in this big stone slab he had, just for shits and giggles. Next thing I knew, I was looking down at the shattered stone slab, on top of my own body," she shrugged.

"Why are you here?" Laugh asked.

"Honestly? I'm wondering if it's not to just haunt you," chuckled the Yamask. "In fact, yeah, why wouldn't it be?" she added, sounding less frightened. "What's this little girl gonna do to me? I'm a Ghost-type! I'm already dead, it's not like I can die again!" she sneered. "All I know is, I felt this strange compulsion to come here, and, well, here the hell I am- GAAAH!" she exclaimed, for at that moment, Laugh had lost her patience, and blasted the disagreeable Yamask with an Ice Beam, knocking her out of the air. There was a loud, echoing THUD as the chunk of stone hit the floor.

Laugh, however, was not prepared to see what happened next- Terri deftly produced a Nest Ball and tossed it at the dazed Yamask, sucking her inside. It wobbled and lurched violently, clattering loudly on the stone floor, but ultimately it fell still. "...Terri?!" Laugh exclaimed. "You can't mean that you intend to keep-"

Terri shook her head. "What I intend to do about her, even I don't know just yet," she stated. "But until then, if she's going to be sticking around either way, I'd rather she be in the ball than out in the open."

"...there's something to that, I suppose," conceded Laugh. "Just... I don't like her, Terri, I really, really..." she trailed off, shuddering where she floated.

Terri embraced the Froslass. "I know. I don't like her either," she murmured. "She was so mean to you, and you deserve better. Why would she even pick on you, anyway?" she wondered out loud.

"Well, she always was a bully, but..." began Laugh. She trailed off, looking a bit scared.

"...there's no pressure to finish that sentence," Terri said gently. "You tell me as much as you're comfortable with, and not a syllable more."

But Laugh took a deep breath and continued. "...but I know why she started tormenting me moreso than the others. She... Terri, she really was gorgeous when she was alive," Laugh murmured. "And... well, back when I started to... to realize how I felt about women... I... I took a chance and- and asked her out. She... she was so disgusted, Terri..." she murmured, snowflakes fluttering from her eyes.

"...Oh, Laugh," Terri murmured. holding the Froslass close to her. "Listen to me- you are not disgusting. She is the disgusting one."

But Laugh did not look entirely soothed by Terri's kind words. "...she was saying something about being inexplicably drawn here," she murmured. "Perhaps... c-could it maybe be the... the curse?" she asked. "What if... what if that curse doomed me to have my old bully haunting me for all eternity?"

"...that will not happen," Terri said determinedly. "Come on- Laugh, let's go learn a little about our new friend here," she stated, leading the way to the one-way warp panel.

~~~~~

What followed were several long hours of research. Flipping through books, perusing Terri's Pokédex, even heading over to the Starmie Cryptopokology Research Lab and getting Eddie's input. But their efforts were not in vain- now Terri and Laugh both knew exactly what it was that Valerie Crustle had been reincarnated as, and a little insight from Observe gave them an idea as to how to proceed with their newfound knowledge.

Several days later, Terri and Laugh stood before a large, impressive rock formation. They had reached their destination, and now there was nothing left but to carry out their plan. The couple exchanged looks and nods, and Terri wordlessly tossed the Nest Ball into the air, from which a rather irate Yamask emerged. "It's about time!" she snapped. "Cramming me into that ball like that, OK, sure, I get it, I'm a Pokémon now, but let's get something straight here, little girl- I do not accept you as my Trainer!" she said hotly.

"Good. I don't accept you as my Pokémon," Terri retorted, arms folded, expression unamused. "You've shown nothing but remorseless disdain for myself, my Pokémon, and my girlfriend. I will not tolerate disrespect, least of all the levels of which you've proven to be the norm for you."

"Are you quite finished yet, little girl?" demanded the Yamask. "Because, you know, this is starting to get really old, and I'd kinda like to get around to living it up in my afterlife. I mean, I'm a Pokémon now, I can get away with all kinds of shit!"

"Yes, yes, you are a Pokémon now," Terri nodded. "And you know, it occurs to me that perhaps we got off on the wrong foot earlier, and I feel like that just won't do. To that end, I'd like to offer my assistance with something that I'm certain would catch your attention."

The Yamask raised an eyebrow. "I'm listening," she said.

Terri's trademark mysterious smile crept into place. "I'm gonna help you evolve," she said.

"...huh," murmured the Yamask, considering this. "Evolution, huh? Y'know what, I kinda like that, actually. And you know what, maybe becoming a Cofagrigus will finally get this stupid stone thing off of me," she added, tugging irritably at the stone slab piece once more. "Alright, I guess I can go with that," she grinned. "OK, Yamask into Cofagrigus, that's just leveling up, right? How do we get started?"

"Oh, we'll get right into that," smiled Terri. "Come this way." And she and Laugh led the way underneath the bridgelike stone structure, the Yamask following close behind, so interested in the prospect of evolving that she forgot to pick on Laugh for holding Terri's hand here. Which was just as well, because a moment later, the late Valerie Crustle had a significantly more major issue to contend with- namely, halfway under the stone structure, she stopped in place, and not willingly. The piece of stone slab stuck in her third arm had froze in place, and try as she might to pull it free, she was still worn down from the Ice Beam Laugh had force-fed her the other day- Terri had taken great care to not bring the Yamask to a Pokémon Center in the meantime. "...uh, hey, little help here? I'm stuck!" she grunted.

Terri and Laugh slowly turned around, unfazed. "We know," Terri said lightly. "You see, Valerie, we're all quite in agreement here- your attitude borders on irredeemable, if it doesn't outright cross the line altogether."

"I hate you," Laugh added. "I hate you so much for everything you and your pack of bullies put me through when I was alive. There was a time I had feelings for you, when I thought we could possibly be happy together... but no one could possibly be happy having to put up with you," she spat. "But I'm happy now," she added, putting an arm around Terri. "A happiness you will never get to take away from me."

"Yeah, well, if not me, then all it takes is one cop to see you two holding hands," retorted the Yamask, trying to sound tough even as she continually tried and failed to break free of this mysterious insidious grip that was holding her burdensome stone slab in place. "Like I said, there's laws."

"And as I said, we meet the requirements for a certain exception," Terri stated. "I never did get to finish explaining that, and since time is running short, I may as well."

"...wait, what do you mean time's running short?" asked the Yamask, the slightest note of panic in her voice as the odd markings in her stone slab began to pulse with a dim red light.

"The law allows for relations between a Pokémon and a human in the event that the Pokémon in question was once human and can remember being so," Terri stated as though the Yamask hadn't spoken. "And the human in question must have at least some Pokémon DNA.

"Obviously, I remember being human," Laugh stated.

"And me, well..." Terri chuckled. "I find it funny that you keep calling me a little girl when I'm roughly a millennium and a half older than you. I am miss Terri- T of Alph, daughter of !, one of the Thousand Arms of Arceus! I am an Unown turned human through the combined power of the rest of my kind! All of which you would know for yourself if you had made an actual effort to read the 'Torchic scratch' in my ruins, as you so eloquently called it."

"What is going on!" exclaimed the Yamask, no longer attempting to mask her panic. "Something's wrong here, it feels like there's something inside that stone slab, it... I feel so weak, I can't fight whatever this is, come on, help me out here!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was under the impression you wanted to evolve," Laugh retorted.

"Yes, I want to evolve, but this isn't right!" persisted the Yamask, now trying frantically yet fruitlessly to pull herself free from the still-immobile stone slab. "This can't be how I become a Cofagrigus!"

Terri tilted her head. "Who said anything about becoming a Cofagrigus?" she asked.

"...Me! I said it!" Yamask screamed. "Look, I might not have gotten good grades in my Pokémon classes, but I know Yamask evolves into Cofagrigus!"

"And so it does... insofar as Normal Form Yamask," Terri stated simply. "You came back as a Galarian Yamask."

"You should have paid more attention when we were covering regional forms and evolutions," Laugh added. "Maybe then you might have actually known a Perrserker from a paintbrush... and you certainly wouldn't have been so eager to evolve."

"See, that thing that you're feeling in that slab, that's cursed energy," explained Terri to the Galarian Yamask who was too panicked to even interrupt at this point. "And right here, at this specific stone structure, in the Dusty Bowl, in the heart of the Galar region's Wild Area... that energy is at its strongest."

"But it's not enough by itself," added Laugh. "Fortunately, that little detail was simple enough to resolve, since I had already hit you with a powerful Ice Beam."

"Now you can't fight it," stated Terri. "And soon, nobody will have to deal with your horrible personality again."

"I... no... L-Laura, please," begged the Yamask, turning to Laugh, who regarded the pitiful Galarian Yamask with utter contempt. "I- I'll go out with you, OK? I will! I'll do anything, just-"

"That ship has sailed, hit an iceberg, sank, and had a movie made about it," Laugh stated firmly, holding Terri close to her. "I am happy with Terri. Happier, I have no doubt, than I ever would have been with you. Besides, I know you don't mean it. You just want to get yourself out of trouble, by any means necessary. Just like when you were alive. Goodbye, Valerie. It's been nothing short of a nightmare, but now I'm about to wake up."

The Yamask said no more. She couldn't- the cursed energy from the slab was overpowering her entirely by this point, sucking her ghostly form into the slab itself. And then, the slab glowed brightly, growing larger and larger, until the glow faded, revealing what looked to be the complete stone tablet that that slab had once been part of. And then, it began to move, pieces shifting about, connected by ghostly tendrils, the seeming to awaken. "...hello," she murmured, her voice surprisingly soft as she looked at Terri and Laugh.

"Hello," Terri greeted the Runerigus. "If I may ask... what of Valerie?"

"She is... gone," the Runerigus stated. "As to where she went, that is beyond my understanding. But I do not believe she remains in this world any longer."

Terri nodded. "That's about what I thought," she stated.

"Um," added the Runerigus. "I... I just wanted to say... I could hear it all from inside... well, this," she said, holding up the exact piece of stone slab that had been a burdensome shackle around the Galarian Yamask's third arm. "I heard all the hurtful things she said, and I just... you two seem so nice and pleasant, I'm really very sorry you had to go through any of that. Wh-when Observe contacted me, I was surprised. I did not realize a Medicham could read my thoughts."

"Observe is full of surprises, as are we all," Terri said with her usual mysterious smile. "I have to ask... what exactly was it that drew you, and by extension her, to me?"

"...I feel like you already know," the Runerigus murmured, gesturing to Terri's arm- the one which bore the mark of the curse she'd been saddled with. "How is it you come to be burdened with such a dreadful curse?"

"It's a long story," Terri sighed. "But I'm determined- we both are- to not let it control our lives."

The Runerigus nodded. Or at least, the portion of the stone slab with the eye in it moved up and down. "Perhaps I can help," she offered. "I cannot lift the curse entirely, and I'm afraid I couldn't tell you of anyone or anything with such a capability, but at the very least, I can feed off of its energy, and make it less powerful. It might not be the same sort of cursed energy as I am- and thank Arceus for that, or else walking under that would not have been pleasant for you- but cursed energy is cursed energy, and I can still feed off it to derive strength all the same."

"...that's why it drew you to me," murmured Terri. "Of course..."

"We were reading up on Galarian Yamask over the past few days," explained Laugh. "We found out that the cursed energy inside the slab is constantly trying to take over the Yamask's form, but doesn't have the power to. But if a weakened Galarian Yamask is brought to a place such as this-"

"-a place where that sort of energy is magnified," finished Runerigus, nodding, "then and only then was I able to find the strength to take control of my host. And I was trying very hard, especially when I heard her being so mean to you two... I thank you both," she said, moving her stone slab body in the best approximation of a bow someone of her particular form was capable of.

Terri smiled and bowed back, as did Laugh. "We thank you as well," said Terri.

"I thank you especially," Laugh added. "Valerie was quite possibly the worst person ever. The things you two heard from her are just the tip of the Bergmite. I... I'm glad she's finally gone," she breathed.

"Runerigus," said Terri, holding up the Nest Ball from before. "I used this out of necessity, and if you wish to roam free, I'll break the ball for you. But you mentioned wishing to feed off the energy of my curse, so do I take this to mean you would consent to joining my team?"

"I would indeed, if you'll have me," responded Runerigus. "I hope I can help to undo all the wrong my host has done."

"Undo... hmm..." Terri murmured thoughtfully. "You know what? How would you like that as your name? Undo?"

"Undo?" repeated Runerigus. "...honestly, I think I like that."

"Good," smiled Terri. "Now, since we're going to be heading back to Fizzytopia, would you like to rest in your ball for now? It will be a long trip."

"I think so, yes," nodded Undo.

"All right," said Terri, holding out the Nest Ball. "Undo, undo," she stated, withdrawing her new Runerigus.

"I think this went well," smiled Laugh. "Terri... thank you so much," she added quietly. "My old bully comes back to haunt me, and you went to such lengths to put an end to it... I love you so much," she murmured.

Terri embraced the Froslass warmly. "I love you too, Laugh," she replied. "And honestly, it was no trouble. I've been saying all along, that curse isn't going to control our lives. If that curse drew her in and got her to start haunting you, I wasn't about to just stand by and let it happen."

The couple kissed following this, though a minute later, when they broke apart, Laugh spoke up again. "Another thing I wanted to ask about," she said. "'Thousand Arms of Arceus'?"

Terri smiled. "The Original One is spoken of in legend as having created everything in existence with Its thousand arms," she stated. "And yet, if you look at any accurate depiction of Arceus, it has no arms whatsoever. This is because the Thousand Arms were not arms, but rather, the first thousand Unown to exist. And my father is one of them. He and my nine hundred ninety-nine aunts and uncles helped Arceus to shape all creation. I always told you that father is one of the leaders of my kind back in Alph, and this is what I meant. The Thousand Arms are very well respected among our kind."

"Wow," Laugh murmured, awed. "Terri, I had no idea you were basically Unown royalty..."

Terri shook her head. "It's not that big of a deal, or at least not to me," she said. "I neither want nor need any special treatment."

Laugh nodded. "I suppose that could get tiresome," she conceded. "Still... considering how my life went, I... I probably would have welcomed a little special treatment..."

Terri held Laugh close to her. "You will always be special to me," she said.

At this, Laugh smiled back. "...I can live with that," she conceded. "Terri, shall we go home now?"

"Let's," Terri nodded. And hand in hand, the couple began their long trek across the Wild Area, intent on making it back to Hulbury where Tom was waiting with the Banette's Revenge to take them back home.

OOC: Picking up my new Galarian Yamask in this Nest Ball, naming her Undo, and declaring her Ability to be... well... Wandering Spirit, what else? Also, feeding her Mysterious Gummis #4-5 out of 5, which brings her Bond to 10 and allows her to promptly evolve into a Runerigus.

*As a result of reaching 10 Bond, Undo learned Gummi Bomb (Grass)!*

*As a result of reaching 10 Bond, Undo learned the MT move Earth Power!*

Quote:
What? Yamask is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Yamask evolved into Runerigus!

*Undo learned Shadow Claw!*

*Undo learned Haze!*

*Undo learned Night Shade!*

*Undo learned Scary Face!*
~~~~~~

Quote:
Missingo. Master: You have hatched a male Amaura with EM Haze!
It was a pleasant morning at Sludge Wave Coast. None too eventful, or at least not at first- for not long before noon, the mail arrived. Usually this meant Keith or Willa walking into the living room and casually chucking any junk mail into the fireplace, leaving maybe one or two envelopes that were of any worth to them. Today, however, was looking somewhat different as Willa entered the living room, clutching a big box with "FRAGILE" written on it in large red lettering.

This caught the others' attention, to put it mildly, and Keith and Maribel gathered around. "What is it, Mom?" asked Maribel.

"Well, I was wondering the same thing, sweetie- it's addressed to you," said Willa.

Maribel's eyes widened in surprise. "To me?" she repeated.

"Well, let's open it up, see what we got here, I say," said Keith. And so they did just that. Inside the box, they found, amid a mess of packing material, a hopefully functional incubator- hopefully functional, because visible within the device was an Egg.

"Whoa!" breathed Maribel, picking up the incubator, and very carefully at that. "Who sent me an Egg?"

"Ah," chuckled Willa, who now held an envelope in her hand. "I do believe this letter will shine some light on that matter," she said, handing the envelope to her daughter, who very carefully set the incubator down before accepting it.

"Let's see... 'Dear Maribel, I found one of my Pokémon holding this Egg this morning. With its permission, I decided I would entrust you with it- after having seen how you care for Pokémon back at the Rhyhorn racetrack in Santalune, I have no doubt you will help what hatches grow big and strong. Which of my Pokémon had this Egg? That, my dear granddaughter, is for me to know and for you to find out once it hatches. Love, Grandma Diantha.'"

"So this Egg came from one of your grandmother's Pokémon," Keith nodded. "Hm. So what could it be, then?"

"Could it perhaps be a Ralts?" considered Willa.

"It might be a Tyrunt!" Maribel speculated.

"Or even a Goomy," suggested Keith.

~~~~~

The Egg, however, was not about to spill its secrets anytime soon, and so the Masterses went about their business as usual. Keith and Willa watched as, over the next few days, Maribel took care of the Egg, the parents even offering various pieces of advice to their daughter on the matter. Advice Maribel was very much open to, too, this being her first foray into the realm of actually caring for a Pokémon Egg. And sure enough, a week later, Maribel came running into the living room, clutching the incubator close to her. "Mom! Dad! The Egg is glowing!" Maribel exclaimed. This got Keith and Willa's attention at once- sure enough, the Egg within was giving off a soft, slowly pulsing light. They acted at once- setting out towels, getting the Egg out of the incubator, and Keith had even gone to get some Berry Juice to feed to the newborn.

The light enveloping the Egg began to pulse at a faster rate, the glow itself getting brighter and brighter. And then, finally, with a burst of energy, it happened- the Egg was no more, leaving a surprisingly sizable Pokémon standing there instead, blinking its big blue eyes as it regarded the world for the first time ever. Excited, Maribel pointed her Rotom Phone at the newborn.

"Amaura, the Tundra Pokémon. A Rock and Ice-type," said Rotom. "In ancient times, Amaura lived in cold areas where no predators would dare roam. I'm gonna go ahead and guess Cryogonal and stuff didn't exist back then, because holy shi-"

"Rotom, come on now," Maribel quietly admonished the device. "Hi, Amaura," she added, smiling as she gently approached the newborn. But Amaura did not seem to shy away- on the contrary, it unsteadily walked up to Maribel and nuzzled her. "Haha, it's nice to meet you, too," she smiled, hugging the beautiful prehistoric creature.

"So it was mother's Aurorus who had this Egg," remarked Willa.

"Maribel, here, give it the Berry Juice," said Keith, handing the bowl of Berry Juice to Maribel.

"Here you go, Amaura," said Maribel. However, as Amaura took a taste of the Berry Juice, its face fell somewhat, and it shook its head, whining sadly.

Willa shook her head. "Amaura thrive with the cold," she stated. "Keith, was this the newer Berry Juice?" she inquired.

"Yeah, I think so," Keith nodded. "That'd do it, this wasn't in the fridge for that long yet..."

"I know what to do!" Maribel exclaimed, jumping up. "Amaura, stay here, OK? I'll be right back with something delicious for you," she promised. As Amaura gave a nod, Maribel raced out into the hallway. Keith and Willa exchanged slightly bewildered looks as they heard Maribel's fast-paced footsteps- it sounded as though their daughter was running all over the house. A muffled exchange of words with what sounded like Rotom, and then the sound of the blender running. Finally, Maribel re-entered the living room. The bowl now looked as though it contained Razz Berry-flavored snow. Amaura perked up as the bowl was placed before it, and it eagerly consumed the slush within.

"What-" began Willa.

"I picked Snoverberries from the trees we have," smiled Maribel. "Then I put those and the Berry Juice in the blender, and Amaura seems to really like how it came out!" As though to drive the point home, Amaura whinnied happily at that moment, and resumed nuzzling Maribel, with all the more vigor.

Willa smiled. "Your grandmother was quite right," she said. "It's evident to me, Maribel, that you'll be an excellent Trainer for Amaura."

"Agreed," Keith nodded. "That was some quick thinking with the Snoverberries, sweetie. You're gonna do great with Amaura."

"Thank you," Maribel smiled, beaming at the praise from her parents. She turned to Amaura, a Snow Ball in her hand. "Amaura, you ready?" she asked.

"Maaaaur~" Amaura cried out happily, before reaching her head out and... swallowing the Snow Ball whole.

"...uh," Keith said, breaking the stunned silence. But then, Amaura's body turned into transparent red energy, revealing the Snow Ball that appeared to be halfway down its throat, said ball opening up and sucking Amaura inside. The ball snapped shut and fell to the floor, wobbling slightly, but ultimately falling still.

"Amaura has been registered to your Pokédex!" said Rotom. Another few seconds of silence followed this, and then the Masterses burst into laughter- Amaura catching itself from the inside out was not something any of them had seen coming, but it had made their day all the same.

OOC: Picking up my new Amaura in this Snow Ball. No nickname, declaring his Ability to be Refrigerate.

~~~~~

Quote:
Missingno. Master: You have hatched a female Marill!
"...and while in modern times it is generally accepted as a falsehood due to the simple fact that Marill evolves from Azurill, those who are especially learned in the field of cryptopokology know better than to take that as definitive proof. It is believed that the Marill and Azumarill of modern times are descended from the very Poké God that the existence of Azurill is so falsely claimed to have disproven. And I, Edward Tentacruel Starmie, do intend to document definitive proof of such." With that said, Eddie stopped his tape recorder, grinning eagerly as he glanced around the cavernous caverns of Mt. Moon. "This is the place," he stated. He dug into his bag, taking out a copy of Kanto Myths and Legends, by Viridian Coffee and Anne Mewtruck. Opening it to a page containing an illustration of a pale blue rock that looked transparent, the insides swirling with blue mist, Eddie began to read out loud. "'The Mist Stone is said to be the rarest substance known to man or Mankey. The swirling mist contained within the stone contains nigh-unlimited energy, enough to induce evolution in any Pokémon exposed to it, even those said to be in their final stage of evolution. Unlike the mythology of the Kalos region, however, this evolution of supposedly fully evolved Pokémon is absolutely permanent, and unlocks far greater power. These ultimate forms, known only as Poké Gods, are so named because they are said to be absolutely unbeatable, with powers and abilities far surpassing that of any known Pokémon. Even just one Poké God in the wrong hands, or even in the right hands, could mean the end of civilized life as we know it.' Well, we know now that that's a bit of an exaggeration," Eddie commented after reading that passage. "In the wrong hands? Certainly, a Poké God poses an immense threat. But in the right hands, there's nothing to worry about."

And you consider yours to be the right hands, came a voice within Eddie's mind.

"I do indeed, Homer," Eddie nodded, not even turning to face the Alakazam from whom this telepathic communication had come, instead focusing on the device in his hands. "My great-great-great-great-great grandfather, Bartholomew Starmie, was the father of cryptopokology. A field of study that's been part of the Starmie family for eight generations now. I could not call myself a Starmie if I was not up to such a task."

And are you? Homer asked bluntly. I don't anticipate that this creature you intend to create will be easy to work with. I'm sure there's a good reason nonetheless behind the hyperbole in your grandparents' book.

"There is indeed- lack of knowledge," nodded Eddie. "Kanto Myths and Legends is by no means the extent of what there is to learn about cryptopokology. Why do you think I continue to study, to explore, to seek out all that which I can? Someday I will have a book of my own published. Nay- hopefully someday I can go one better, and publish my findings in the Pokédex! In an officially-sanctioned, mandatory update!" he breathed, light reflecting off his glasses.

Reel it in, there, yawned Homer. Have you found what you needed yet or what?

"There's promising signs," Eddie stated. "I'm quite grateful to Keith for lending me this device. He actually swiped it off of Team Rocket- it turns out they once masterminded an operation to try and get a Poké God under their control!" He shuddered. "But yes- this device detects traces of Moon Stone energy. Now, obviously, a Moon Stone isn't what we're after here... rather, it's what can be made with them."

A Mist Stone, came Homer's voice.

"Precisely!" Eddie declared. "Hence our presence here at Mt. Moon. This place is where Moon Stones were first mined. Team Rocket's so-called Project Stone Edge involved them artificially harvesting the energy of Moon Stones and concentrating it into a singular point, a small rock, which would of course then become a Mist Stone. Or would have, had Keith not intervened, as well he should have," he added fairly. "Mist Stones in the wrong hands... well, we are very fortunate," he stated. "Aha!" he added, for the device in his hands seemed to show something promising on its readout. "This is the place, Homer. There is a very rich vein of Moon Stone directly beneath our feet. In times long past, it was believed the Moon Stone could power up any kind of Pokémon. Once its evolutionary properties were properly documented, that was what the ancient beliefs were chalked up as, and they were promptly discarded as senseless hyperbole. But we in the field of cryptopokology know better," Eddie said with a knowing grin, adjusting his glasses as he spoke. "The energy of many Moon Stones concentrated into one focal point creates a Mist Stone. And with enough time and pressure, all it takes is one otherwise ordinary rock to be lodged in a vein of Moon Stone for long enough and under sufficient pressure... quite similarly to how diamonds form, for that matter," he added. "All right, Homer- Miracle Eye," he ordered, handing off the device to the Psi Pokémon.

The Alakazam gave an exaggerated sigh, but closed his eyes all the same, focusing. Attuning himself to what the device was picking up on. And finally, his mind's eye found it. Exactly what Eddie sought. ...I see it, he reported to Eddie.

Eddie nodded. "Telekinesis attack," he stated.

The Alakazam focused. Using the utensils in his hands to amplify his already-considerable psychic power, Homer took telekinetic hold of that which he'd seen, and pulled! At first, Eddie couldn't feel anything, but slowly, surely, he felt the vibrations beneath his feet. He stepped aside at the first sign of this, and a full ten minutes later,a singular stone was yoinked up from under the ground below. A translucent pale blue rock, the insides of which appeared to be swirling with mist. Giving a soft, reverent gasp, Eddie held out his hands, and Homer lowered the Mist Stone into them. Seemingly at a loss for words at the moment, the budding cryptopokologist gazed in awe at the precious, powerful artifact. Then, once the initial shock wore off, out came the camera, the sketchpad, the notebook- Eddie was intent on documenting everything he could about what he held in his hands.

"The search of Mt. Moon has proven fruitful," Eddie was saying into his tape recorder. It was a while after Homer had unearthed the Mist Stone, and both Trainer and Alakazam were making their way through the woods south of Route 3. "Thanks to the considerable powers and efforts of my Alakazam, I have acquired a Mist Stone. I now find myself en route to Viridian Forest, whereupon we shall seek out the most worthy of specimens. Today may well be the day I make cryptopokology history, and prove the existence of Poké Gods."

I still have my misgivings about all this, Homer intoned once Eddie had stopped recording. You aim to control a god. When does that ever work out?

"It depends on the context," replied Eddie. "Super powerful legendary Pokémon revered as deities... taking control of them with the aim of reshaping, conquering, even destroying the world... that is what never works out. And that is not my aim. I will bring a Poké God into being, not to destroy, not to conquer... but to learn, to increase mankind's understanding of them. And to focus its considerable power into more constructive endeavors- to use its power for good! Homer, your concern is neither unwanted nor unappreciated, but you must understand I have no intention of falling for any of the classic blunders."

I certainly hope you know what you're doing.

"As do I, Homer. As do I."

~~~~~

"Ah!" Eddie murmured excitedly- peeking from behind a bush, he could see that which he had sought; Pikachu. An entire pack of them, playing, frolicking, frying berries with electricity. But he didn't stop at just this- he looked around at the various Pikachu, studying them intently.

Why so picky? Homer's voice sounded in Eddie's mind.

I need to be, Eddie thought back. I need to find just the right candidate, one who looks most in touch with the old ways, and thus, with the closest connection to the Poké Gods... aha! At this, Homer followed Eddie's gaze. He was beholding one Pikachu in particular, one of the females if the end of the tail was anything to go by. The tail itself was considerably skinnier than the rest of her kind's tails, whereas the Pikachu herself looked distinctly more rotund. And more to the point, she looked highly intrigued, nose working overtime as she sniffed in Eddie's general direction.

Eddie could not contain his excitement as the Pikachu approached him. "Pika?" she murmured, tilting her head as she looked at the Mist Stone in Eddie's hand.

"You know exactly what I have here, don't you?" Eddie smiled gently.

"Pika! Pika Pikachu!" Pikachu nodded, pointing insistently at the Mist Stone.

Eddie nodded understandingly. "Yes... I can tell right away, you would've been after something like this perhaps your whole life, yes?"

"PI-ka!" nodded Pikachu emphatically.

Eddie nodded again. "Well, it's fortunate we met, then, Pikachu, because I intend to give this to you. All I ask is that you hear me out beforehand." He paused, and the Pikachu gave a small nod, giving him the cue to continue. "All right," exhaled Eddie. "This is going to be very different from evolving into a Raichu. You're going to gain a lot of power in almost no time at all, and it is imperative that you can keep control of it."

"Chu..." considered Pikachu. Eddie was pleased to see that she seemed to be giving the matter all due consideration, and a minute later, she locked eyes with Eddie, expression determined. "Pikachu!" she declared.

Eddie nodded. "Very well, then," he stated, placing the Mist Stone down on the ground before Pikachu. And then he stood back, taking out his camera, and preparing to record video footage.

Pikachu stepped forward and touched a paw to the Mist Stone,and the effect was instantaneous. There was a hissing sound as the mist shot out of the Mist Stone, enveloping Pikachu in a pale blue cloud. Within a second, however, the mist was absorbed into Pikachu's body, and she was glowing brightly. Eddie had to brace himself as the evolving Pikachu gave off intense energy, the rumbling of thunder sounding all around them. Her pudgy form grew even more spherical. Her skinny zigzag tail thinned out all the more, the zigzag growing more proounced, an orb forming on the end. The ears rounded out to circles. And she grew larger, larger than one might expect to see. And finally, the glow faded, revealing a sight that filled Eddie with unspeakable awe. The before him was no ordinary Marill. A darkened blue body, toughened up to contain the immense power within. The belly and tail, both seemed to swirl with a pale blue mist, just as the Mist Stone itself had done. "Piiikaa... bluuu?" the brand-new Poké God murmured, voice deep and authoritative, at odds with the tone of uncertainty. Eddie took out his Pokédex and opened it up, pointing it at what he had just made possible.

"Pikablu, the Aqua Mouse Poké God. A Water and Fairy-type, and an evolved form of Pikachu," droned the device. "The ancestor of modern Marill, possessing of immense physical strength that manifests in its more fortunate descendants as the Ability Huge Power. The great energy contained within a Mist Stone triggers this wondrous transformation in Pikachu."

Eddie pulled a Thunder Ball out of his bag. "Pikablu," he said respectfully. "I wish to teach you all I can about controlling your power and using it for good. Moreover, it is my wish to help others of my kind to better understand your own kind. I believe the two of us would make a great team, if you'll have me?"

"...Blu. Pika!" nodded Pikablu after several seconds of frankly suspenseful consideration.

Eddie's smile widened. "Then let's waste no time," he stated, enlarging the Thunder Ball. "Thunder Ball! Initiate capture mode!" he exclaimed, throwing the Thunder Ball at Pikablu. It struck the new Poké God and, with what seemed to be a considerable effort, sucked Pikablu inside. It snapped shut and fell to the ground, whereupon it wobbled violently back and forth for several long seconds. And finally, the ball fell still.

I don't believe it, Homer said flatly as Eddie picked up the ball containing his newest partner.

"Nor do I right now, if I'm being perfectly honest," Eddie responded, voice quivering with emotion. "This is the beginning- the beginning of a fresh new chapter in my cryptopokology studies, in the world's understanding of Poké Gods! The possibilities... oh, they truly are infinite now. Come, Homer," he added. "If we keep a good pace, we should make it to Pallet Town by nightfall, and Tom can have us back to Fizzytopia by the morning." And while the Alakazam still had his considerable doubts about all this, he kept them to himself as he followed Eddie towards the southern exit of Viridian Forest. Whether this was a good idea or not, it was too late to turn back now. He could only hope that his Trainer's faith in his skills was not misplaced.

OOC: Picking up my new Marill in this Thunder Ball, naming her Pikablu, and declaring her Ability to be Huge Power.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 02-16-2022 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 05:24 PM   #2185
ShadowDRGN
Boulder Badge

Quote:
ShadowDRGN: You have hatched a male Yamper with EMs Discharge, Double-Edge, and Flame Charge!
Claiming this yuppie puppie in a Poke Ball!
ShadowDRGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 02:22 PM   #2186
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:

Gemini Spark: You have hatched a male Dreepy with EMs Confuse Ray and Curse!
I've never even seen one of these before, what could it be?

Dreepy, the Lingering Pokemon. Dreepy used to live in prehistoric times in what used to be oceans and is one of the first documented Pokemon to return as a ghost instead of being revived from a fossil. Alone, this Pokemon is easy to face, but it is theorized to have a large evolutionary potential given plenty of time and training.

Huh, so something similar to Tynamo then! You know, I want to see where this goes since Zatch turned out to be really strong...

: Dreeeee?

Okay, you're cute, you sold me. You can go inside this Ghost Ball so you can be comfy wherever you go... Hal!
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 10:44 AM   #2187
CrazyCreeperKid
Thunder Badge

Quote:

CrazyCreeperKid: You have hatched a male Shinx with EMs Fire Fang and Night Slash!
picking up, naming garfield, his ability is guts. putting in thunder ball
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 11:15 AM   #2188
Lil'twick
XI - The Hermit

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Leo: You have hatched a female Chingling with EMs Curse, Recover, and Wish!
Picking up in a Pokeball ty.

If I had to leave to disappear and leave this world behind, no matter-
All I'd need is your smile
And I wouldn't even mind

Credit goes to Daisy~

Hawke | Leo

Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 01:17 PM   #2189
lilboocorsola
Reboot

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
lilboocorsola: You have hatched a female Silicobra with EMs Belch and Poison Tail!
Picking up Lv. 1 Silicobra with EMs BELCH & POISON TAIL in 1x Poké Ball (9 of 10).
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 05:23 PM   #2190
ChrisClark13
Cascade Badge

Quote:
ChrisClark13: You have hatched a female Rockruff!
...let's just pretend that I totally picked up my rock pupper on time and it didn't spend ~9 months sitting in the hatchery... okay? okay.

Dubbing this puppy Rocky and picking them up in a standard Pokeball.
ChrisClark13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 07:51 PM   #2191
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
OkikuMew: You have hatched a female Buneary with EMs Copycat, Fire Punch, and Teeter Dance!
Picking up the Buneary with a Pokéball (10th out of 78 ) Thank you~
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 09:17 PM   #2192
Sneaze
Diamonds 20% Off

Dropping off my Ditto to breed with biggggg's Sableye, I keep the egg. $1,000 to guarantee the hatchling is female.

Ditto
Nickname: Emil Gender: Genderless
Birthday: March 30 Obtained: Hatchery [lv.1] Ball: Pokeball
Level: 20
Ability: Imposter Holding: N/A
Evolutionary Track: Ditto
Level Up Moves: Transform [1]

Quote:
Old 02-20-2022, 09:32 PM   #2193
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Dropping off my Ditto to breed with biggggg's Sableye, I keep the egg. $1,000 to guarantee the hatchling is female.

Ditto
Nickname: Emil Gender: Genderless
Birthday: March 30 Obtained: Hatchery [lv.1] Ball: Pokeball
Ability: Imposter Holding: N/A
Evolutionary Track: Ditto
Level Up Moves: Transform [1]
Dropping off my Sableye to breed with Sniz’s Ditto. Agreed that they keep the egg.

Mysteria
Species: Sableye ()
Type: Dark/Ghost
Attacks: Thunder Wave, Will-o-Wisp, Mean Look, Zen Headbutt, Leer, Scratch, Foresight, Confuse Ray, Night Shade, Astonish, Fury Swipes, Fake Out, Detect, Disable, Shadow Sneak, Feint Attack, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Gummi Bomb (Fairy) Telekinesis, Tickle, Light Ring
Next attack learned: Punshment (lv. 24)
Evolution: >Mega Evolve>
Nature: Undecided
Ability: Prankster
Item: None
Cute stat: 0
Beauty stat: 0
Tough stat: 0
Smart stat: 0
Cool stat: 0
Obtained: Le Marécage Noir
Birthday: July 12th
Spoiler: show
Insert bio here

Old 02-21-2022, 07:01 PM   #2194
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Quote:

sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: You have hatched a male Skiddo with EM Milk Drink!
Quickly pickin' this one up. Leaving most everything undeclared and popping him in a regular Pokeball for now.

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 10:43 PM   #2195
myahoo
Soul Badge

Ice egg from my birthday
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 11:04 PM   #2196
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Dropping off my Male Midnight Lycanroc to breed with Slash's Female Mightyena. They keep the egg. Providing an Old Spice Incense.

Species: Lycanroc (Midnight)
Calendar Date: May 11th
Name: Keaton
Type: Rock
Level: 25
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Competitive, Curious

Pokeball: Normal
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Adoption Center
Moves-
Level-Up: Leer, Tackle, Counter, Bite, Double Team, Endure, Reversal, Sand Attack, Taunt, Howl, Rock Throw, Odor Sleuth, Rock Tomb
Egg Move:
TM/TR/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

Bond:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash View Post
Dropping off my female Mightyena to breed with Leo's male Lycanroc, with his Old Spice Incense. The Egg will be mine

Species: Mightyena
Team Aqua Ball
Name: Ravyn
Ability: Moxie
Level: Twenty-Eight
Obtained: Trade with kaisap112
Contest Stats: 10/10/10/10/10
Bond: 30
Moves:
Levelup: Assurance, Bite, Crunch, Embargo, Fire Fang, Howl, Ice Fang, Odor Sleuth, Roar, Sand Attack, Scary Face, Snarl, Swagger, Tackle, Thief, Thunder Fang
EM: Play Rough, Poison Fang, Snatch
MT: Body Slam
TM/TR/HM/etc: Dragon Dance, Helping Hand, Leech Life, Liquidation, Rock Smash, Seed Bomb, Shadow Ball, Stone Edge, Zen Headbutt
AM: Splishy Splash, Zippy Zap
Shadow:
CM: Defensive Shield, Guardian Terrain, Gummi Bomb (Flying)
Hatch time
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 11:23 PM   #2197
Sneaze
Diamonds 20% Off

myahoo: You have hatched a male Eiscue with EMs Belly Drum and Head Smash!

Slash: You have hatched a female Rockruff with EMs Fire Fang and Thunder Fang!

Quote:
Old 02-22-2022, 12:35 PM   #2198
Saiza
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Saiza: You have hatched a female Meowth with EMs Foul Play, Iron Tail, and Snatch! [/b]
Picking this one up in my single Thunder Ball!
Saiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 06:12 PM   #2199
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
[color=gold]Heather: You have hatched a female Pancham with EM Storm Throw!
Claiming this one in my last Poke Ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 09:00 PM   #2200
blu3shift
Boulder Badge

Quote:
blu3shift: You have hatched a female Alolan Meowth with EMs Assist, Charm, and Parting Shot!
Claiming her and putting her in my Rocket Ball.

I'm also dropping off the Enigma Egg from my 35 FC reward and hatching it.
blu3shift is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops