UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 08-12-2018, 12:34 AM   #101
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Manchin grunted his displeasure as Huganin started Pecking at his vines in an effort to break free. It hadn't yet forced him to let go, but it surely wouldn't be much longer, either...

"Stay strong, Manchin!" Keith called encouragingly. "We've got it now! Slam it into the ground and go for Pin Missile before it can recover!"

"Chespin!" nodded Manchin. In theory, slamming the Natu into the ground should stun him long enough to allow him a free attack before the Night Shade could be used. Whether this would actually work was as yet unknown, but there was only one way to find out, now wasn't there?

~~~

Pomona giggled happily, extending a few vines to hug Julia back.

~~~

"Oh, that's good to hear," replied Noxie. "Jack's gonna be happy to hear that, too."

At that moment, the Banette who had been observing the battle floated over. "Hel-lo, Freigh-ya," said Myrtle.
Old 08-18-2018, 01:16 AM   #102
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

before kawaii could speak the natu gave a leer and unleashed another heat wave into the chespin.
Julia smiled and cuddled into her new friend, radiating a happy aura.
Frieghya nodded and waved to myrtle. "hello Myrtle."

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓÒò furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 02:08 PM   #103
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith grinned- Manchin slamming Huganin into the ground would surely stun it long enough to let the Chespin get off a Pin Missile... except for the part where it totally didn't work like that. Not only was the Natu not stunned long enough to let Manchin follow up with Pin Missile, Huganin didn't even wait for Kawaii to issue orders. Manchin was startled as the Psychic/Flying-type issued a Leer attack, and before either Chespin or Trainer could react, the Natu let fly another Heat Wave, and Manchin was caught up in the super effective move.

"Manchin, hang in there!" Keith exclaimed, trying to make himself heard over the rush of hot air.

"Cheeeees... Piiiiiin..." grunted Manchin. Faced with this wave of wickedly warm wind, the Chespin was struggling to even keep standing up. And yet, he kept trying, kept standing his ground. With all the faith Keith was showing in him, after all he'd done for the Chespin, it would be poor repayment on Manchin's part to not give his all. And to do that, he knew what had to happen. He might have known all along, really, from the moment he felt so compelled to battle earlier, that it would all be leading up to this moment.

Keith's eyes widened as the red gust of Heat Wave was contrasted with the blue-white glow that emanated from within- the glow that came from his Chespin! He could make out the changes taking place even through the Fire attack. The armored body grew, both taller and wider, any semblance of a neck disappearing as the armor as a whole took on more of an oval-esque shape. The arms thickened, the nose grew out a little bit, and two of the head needles thickened to the point where they resembled horns or ears of some sort. And then, just as the Heat Wave stopped, so too did the glow, revealing Manchin standing there, a confident grin on the 's face!

"...Whoa!" Keith breathed, a smile on his own face as he pointed his Pokédex at Manchin.

"Quilladin, the Spiny Armor Pokémon. A Grass-type, and the evolved form of Chespin," said Keith's Pokédex. "Quilladin is kindhearted and will not start fights. If attacked, however, it deflects the attack with its sturdy shell, and uses its quills to counterattack."

"And you even learned a new move!" Keith noted. "Alright, Manchin, ready?"

"Quilla!" Manchin grinned.

Keith grinned back at his Quilladin. "Let's do it! Manchin, grab it with Vine Whip once more, and this time, reel it in close and get ready!"

"Quilla Quilladin!" exclaimed Manchin, extending a pair of slightly thicker vines from under his arms, preparing to constrict and reel in Huganin for what would be a battle at much closer range.

~~~

Pomona's smile widened further as she felt the happy aura her new friend was radiating.

"Whoa, Mom, you gotta see this!" called Aletri, who had been looking out the front window. "Keith and Kawaii are having a battle, and Manchin just evolved!"

"Oh, wow," grinned Pomona. "Julia, want to watch the battle?" she asked the Ralts.

~~~

Myrtle said nothing more, and landed lightly on Noxie's head. "Y'know, I'll say this for Myrtle," remarked Cyanide. "She ain't the easiest to get along with, but she and Noxie are pretty much best friends. Matter of fact, Myrtle was the one who arranged the trade that got Noxie on the team in the first place. Keith didn't know Noxie was going to him until he first sent her out."

"I was coun-ting on Meat Sack's weak-ness for cute pup-pies," smirked Myrtle. "A good move on my part."

"I can't argue with that," agreed Noxie. "Keith's an awesome Trainer."

Code:
What? Chespin is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Chespin evolved into Quilladin!

*Manchin learned Needle Arm!*
Old 08-24-2018, 04:12 AM   #104
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

the natu's first instinct was to stop in respect of his evolution. When the quiladin grabbed him he realized he had to keep fighting. Kawaii looked determined "sorry he can tell what I'm thinking." She blushed and ordered " alright now that you're close to him use peck again then night shade again. " she ordered and huganin went in for the peck move.
Julia nodded and looked out the window at the battle.
Frieghya nodded "I'm glad to see you are happy noxie."

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 08-24-2018, 07:16 PM   #105
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded as Kawaii stated that her Natu could tell what she was thinking. Not too big a surprise, he figured- Natu was a Psychic-type, after all.

As Manchin reeled in Huganin, the Natu intended to use the close proximity as an opportunity for a Peck attack, but neither Trainer nor Quilladin was ready to just let this happen without a fight. "Let's meet it head-on with your new move, then, Manchin!" he declared.

"Quilla!" responded Manchin, bringing back his right arm as though preparing for a punch.

Keith grinned as Huganin was just about within range. "Use Needle Arm!" he commanded.

~~~

Pomona and Aletri were watching the battle as well.

~~~

Noxie nodded back. "He taught me some cool moves- almost right away, in fact, he taught me Poison Fang, and since I know that, he and I can even pull off a Z-Move!"

"I pre-fer Me-ga E-vo-lu-tion, my-self," Myrtle remarked, idly playing with the Banettite Clip attached to her zipper pull. "But I have seen Meat Sack and Nox-ie work to-ge-ther. I have seen Nox-ie use a pow-er-ful A-cid Down-pour," she grinned.

"Yeah, yeah, I can do that, too," Eon piped up. "And Subzero Slammer, too, with Keith's Icium Z!" Then, the Shiny Eevee gave a gasp. "Ooh! Miss Freighya, if you're here, does that mean Gersemy's here too?" she asked, her tail wagging as she asked about her friend.
Old 08-28-2018, 05:01 AM   #106
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

without thinking the natu let out a blast of heat in an almost panicked matter. Kawaii looked shocked, she hadn't ordered this even in her head. "Huganin! You need to wait for me!" She exlaimed " at least let me think up the move. " she scolded.
-------
Julia floated up and sat herself in her grass-type friend's flower. pa-mo-na! a laughing voice chimed in the ivsaur's head.
-------
The espeon smiled "I can go ask my trainer. She definitely brought many Pokemon but I didn't count them. I'm sure she has." Frieghya smiled warmly.

Hater of loss meme
Old 08-28-2018, 08:06 PM   #107
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Huganin's retaliatory Heat Wave was completely instinctual- Kawaii hadn't even thought of the order yet. "Stay strong, Manchin!" Keith encouraged his Quilladin as he struggled to land the Needle Arm.

"Quiiiiillaaaaaaa..." grunted Manchin. His arm, still glowing, managed to inch closer and closer to Huganin.

"That's it!" Keith cheered. "What's a type disadvantage to you? You jumped right in and helped in the battle against the Black Scarab- you can definitely handle this!"

"..laaaaaAAAAAAAADIIIIIIIIIIN!!!" Manchin bellowed, landing the Needle Arm, and at the same time, releasing the Natu from the grip of his vines.

The opportunity was upon them, and Keith knew it. "Now, Manchin!" he exclaimed as he moved his arms. The Poisonium Z set into his Z-Ring gleamed brightly as he did so.

"Quilla!" grinned Manchin, copying Keith's movements.

"Our minds, our spirits, linked as one!" Keith exclaimed as he struck the poses, made the movements necessary to generate Z-Power. "A power as intense as the Plague Swamp of Cascadia! Feel the poison- BE the poison!"

"Quillaaaaaa!" bellowed Manchin, as he too finished his imitation of Keith's movements. Z-Power flowed throughout him, supercharging his Sludge Bomb, turning it into something much sronger.

"Maximum power, Manchin! Use Acid Downpour!!!" Keith declared.

Code:

Manchin surrounded itself with its Z-Power!

Manchin unleashes its full-force Z-Move!

Acid Downpour
~~~

Pomona giggled, happy that her friend was happy. She didn't mind Julia sitting on her flower. This was not the first Pokémon to ride on her flower. Hell, this wasn't even the first Ralts to ride on her flower.

Aletri grinned as Manchin powered through to deliver the Needle Arm, and grinned even wider as the Quilladin and his Trainer went for an Acid Downpour.

~~~

"Oh, sweet! Thanks, miss Freighya!" exclaimed Eon, already bolting for the warp panel. "So what the heck are we waiting for, huh?" she grinned, already stepping onto the warp panel and being teleported instantly to the kitchen.

Cyanide gave an amused chuckle. "I guess we're all headed back downstairs, then," she said. "Noxie, Myrtle, you coming with?"

"Ooh, sure- I'd like to see Kawaii again," nodded Noxie. Myrtle gave a shrug, remaining seated on her friend's head.
Old 09-01-2018, 05:20 AM   #108
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

with that z-move the poor natu was down for the count. He struggled to his little bird feet to give him a respectful handshake.
Kawaii was in awe over the z-move Keith had just called.
-------
Julia seemed in awe of the colors and lights of the battle.
---------
Frieghya nodded and trailed her way back to the main room where she could see out the window that her trainer was engaged in a fight.

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-03-2018, 03:42 PM   #109
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Tailing the Masquerain, the teen and group pushed through some undergrowth before coming to the outskirts of a rather large clearing, which opened to a view of the ocean, though the clearing itself appeared to be akin to a wasteland, as though some sort of small nuclear device had detonated. Rocks and burnt trees were dotted here and there, and though grass was growing, it appeared to be slightly withered, weakened. That wasn't the only thing though, as a couple of signs of life were evident. For a start, there was that dock with a rather impressive looking boat, and there were indeed a couple of pokemon sparring up ahead, a pair of small critters being watched by a pink feline, while a black one was showing affection to some sort of funny looking monkey, as well as a very out-of-place pokemon centre. However, the centrepiece was the massive mansion towering over the others.

Rory rubbed his head as the Wimpod scuttled around, sniffing the earth, while the Masquerain floated overhead. A couple of seconds later, Spriggan joined them, holding the Farfetch'd's leek in her maw. The Pumpkasaur looked around at the sights, before the three turned to the teen.

"Lemme see...we should head for the centre first, since those are usually officiated, and you guys need a little bit of a rest. Hopefully they have a medical waste system for gutting and dressing dinner...then afterwards we'll maybe ask who lives in that big house? Whoever it is, they must be rich to have a plot like this."

All said and done, Rory and his pokemon headed for the pokemon centre in the clearing, the Masquerain's beady eyes fixated on the battle, hoping nothing went awry. If needs be and trouble was brewing, she would be ready to swoop in to placate them in much the same manner as the Farfetch'd...though preferably without the same results.

The Wimpod meanwhile was bristling a little. Xigua was on edge, there was the scent of something around, something that could be of threat to Rory's sanity and health, and he hoped that said something wasn't around...

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 02:47 PM   #110
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The Quilladin grinned and accepted the handshake, for lack of a better term, considering the Natu had wings, rather than hands. "Good battle," Manchin said to Huganin. "Exactly the kind of challenge I needed to evolve."

"Good battle," Keith was saying to Kawaii. "You and that Natu make a good team."

~~~

"The battle's over," remarked Pomona. "Julia, want to go outside?" she asked the Ralts.

Cyanide, meanwhile, raised an eyebrow as she observed the tail end of the battle. "Huh. Manchin evolved," she remarked.

For all of the Bug-types' concerns, nothing happened that delayed or impeded the newcomers' progress as they headed to the Pokémon Center. The automatic doors slid right open for Rory and his Pokémon.

While the Pokémon Center seemed pretty normal at first glance, a few things about this one would likely stand out. For one thing, an exhausted-looking Trainer was sitting on the edge of a large fountain. Not unusual in and of itself- the unusual part came when a white-finned Stunfisk surfaced nearby, and sent a Soft-Boiled attack at aforementioned Trainer, which seemed to refresh him immensely. And for another thing, the counter was staffed not by the usual Nurse Joy, but by a blue-eyed Banette. At that moment, she was floating above the healing machine, plucking a variety of Poké Balls off of it, and handing them back to the man before her.

"There you go, Gavin," smiled Helena. "They're as good as new."

"Thanks, Helena," the Trainer nodded. Then, with a glance, he saw that someone else had entered, and so he stepped off to the side.

"Hello," Helena greeted Rory. "Welcome to our Pokémon Center. Would you like me to heal your Pokémon?" Then, a glance at the dead Farfetch'd. "You've been in the forest near here, I take it?" she asked. "You're not the first one to have trouble with those Farfetch'd. What did that one do?"
Old 09-13-2018, 09:20 AM   #111
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
What happened next came as a decent surprise all around- Wolfe greeted everyone in the vicinity. Telepathically. This earned the Growlithe several looks of surprise, albeit mild surprise- it was common knowledge among the team, after all, that Keith's Weezing was able to communicate telepathically, so the notion of a Growlithe being capable of same didn't exactly shock them to their respective cores.

One of the Pokémon, however, continued to regard the Growlithe, his look one of surprise, but also of something more- like the sight of the Fire-type was stirring a memory of some sort. It was Six, Keith's Amoonguss, trying to think why it was the sight of a Growlithe with a green stripe seemed oddly familiar when he'd never before seen-

And then it hit him with all the subtlety of a Tauros stampede. He remembered, over a year ago, stumbling across a Lillipup in the old Bar, who asked him if he'd seen a Pokémon- her boyfriend who had gone missing- and said boyfriend's description was a spot-on match for this Growlithe here! Granted, Cassie had referred to her boyfriend as an Arcanine rather than a Growlithe, but Six had a feeling this wasn't the biggest of details here. The green stripe- that had to mean something here.

"Uh... um... e-excuse me," Six said, slowly approaching the Growlithe. "I-is your name Wolfie, b-by any chance?"

In the meantime, Drake sent out several other Pokémon- a Lunatone, a Combee, and a Tynamo. Chip, of course, was quick to greet the trio of newcomers, and just as enthusiastic. Manchin, the Chespin, smiled as he greeted the Pokémon as well.

However, a deep, almost regal-sounding buzzing came from the hallway. "Oh, here we go," groaned Keith, just before his Vespiquen flew into the room. The fully-evolved Bug/Flying-type made a Beedrilline for the relatively smaller female Combee. "Apa, she is visiting," he called out to his Vespiquen. "You hear me? Visiting."

These words seemed to relax the Vespiquen somewhat, though her regal presence still seemed to put Pressure on those she addressed. "A visitor, then," Apamin buzzed, addressing the Combee. "Very well. Welcome to our home, young one. We are Queen Apamin and you may address us as such."

Keith exhaled a sigh of relief and turned to Drake. "I'd hate to think what would happen if Apamin saw your Combee as a threat. She's very strong-willed, and doesn't tolerate threats to her status as queen. Well, unless they thoroughly best her in battle and catch her," he added with a chuckle. "But even then, took a lot of work to earn Apa's respect."

Almost too fast for Keith's eye's to notice, Drake snapped his fingers and all but Wolfe stopped moving, seeming like the rest were frozen in time.
"what do you think Drake?" Wolfe asked, while turning to sniff the amoonguss.
"I think they would be a great addition to the team, Keith here could even be a leader." Drake proclaimed as he studied the trainer across from him, wondering if his part ghost body would be able to get through this time lapse like others had before.
"I grow bored having to act like this, shall we just get it over with and tell them?" Drake asked while rotating his stiff neck. "We need members, and fast."
"I agree, Drake the time is approaching fast" said the mans sable furred companion.
"Good." Drake snapped his fingers again, placing his hand near his neck, to play it off as his neck popping.

I had hopped to put this in while our normal RP, for I have a very interesting storyline for it if you choose to go with it. Also, can we slide by the fact that Osisirn the deerling I just got is in there?

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 08:50 PM   #112
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post

Almost too fast for Keith's eye's to notice, Drake snapped his fingers and all but Wolfe stopped moving, seeming like the rest were frozen in time.
"what do you think Drake?" Wolfe asked, while turning to sniff the amoonguss.
"I think they would be a great addition to the team, Keith here could even be a leader." Drake proclaimed as he studied the trainer across from him, wondering if his part ghost body would be able to get through this time lapse like others had before.
"I grow bored having to act like this, shall we just get it over with and tell them?" Drake asked while rotating his stiff neck. "We need members, and fast."
"I agree, Drake the time is approaching fast" said the mans sable furred companion.
"Good." Drake snapped his fingers again, placing his hand near his neck, to play it off as his neck popping.

I had hopped to put this in while our normal RP, for I have a very interesting storyline for it if you choose to go with it. Also, can we slide by the fact that Osisirn the deerling I just got is in there?
Keith Masters was a most unusual individual, and his secret couldn't help but leak out over the years- he was 3/4ths human and 1/4th Gastly. That being said, the quarter of him that was Gastly didn't really have much of an impact on what he was capable of doing. Sure, he knew Smog, Mean Look, and Night Shade, but attempting to use those moves exhausted him something fierce, to the point where he rarely ever actually attempted to do so- 99 times out of 100, giving a command to his Pokémon was much more practical. He was lighter than he looked, he could jump a bit higher than he looked capable of doing, he naturally understood the language of the Gastly evolution line, and found it easier than most would to learn Pokémon languages. And of course, he couldn't be poisoned. Overall, the quarter of him that had become Gastly put much more emphasis on the Poison typing than on the Ghost typing. Which, Keith supposed, might be partly responsible for his affinity for the Poison type.

Moreover, this meant that no ghostly aspects of him enabled him to get through that time lapse. He noticed nothing out of the ordinary, and Drake's attempt to play off his actions as something so simple as his neck popping succeeded. Keith noticed his actions, but saw no reason to suspect them as anything more than what Drake intended him to see them as. "You alright?" Keith asked casually.

(I got no problem going with your storyline, sure.)
Old 09-22-2018, 05:58 PM   #113
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

The natu nodded in response "I enjoyed that. I'm glad you could use the experience to evolve."
Kawaii shrugged "He has a habit of not listening to me at times."
Julia nodded flowers?
Frieghya nodded briefly "i have never seen a z-move in action before, it was interesting to watch."

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-22-2018, 09:29 PM   #114
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Yeah, I gotta thank you for that," grinned the Quilladin. "And I like this new Needle Arm move I got, too. You doing alright after that Z-Move, though?" he added. "Acid Downpour's pretty intense."

"Ah, well, sometimes that's how it is at first," Keith nodded. "Fatale didn't want to listen to me at first, until I proved to her that I knew what I was doing in battle. I got her to give me a chance, and by obeying my orders, she took down this Snorlax that would've destroyed her otherwise. Maybe you and your Natu need to have a similar experience?" he suggested.

Meanwhile, a familiar, pleasant-sounding telekinetic voice sounded in Kawaii's head. Hello, Kawaii. Did you bring Eleven with you? There was no sign of its source, but Kawaii would very likely know who this was regardless.

~~~

"Yeah, there's flowers out there, I think you'll like them," smiled Pomona. "Aletri, why don't you come with us?"

"Good idea, Mom," nodded the Druddigon. "I could use a little sunlight anyway."

"Same here," Pomona nodded back.

Cyanide grinned. "Heh, yeah, Z-Moves are intense. Keith's had me pull off Acid Downpour once or twice, and it's friggin' awesome. He's also got an Icium Z, so Subzero Slammer's something he can do, but nine times out of ten, you'll see that Poisonium Z on his wrist. Interestingly," she added, with a glance at her daughter. "Rumor has it there's a Z-Crystal somewhere that works specifically for Eevee, and only Eevee."

"Oh, I'd love if Keith could get that!" exclaimed Eon. "I'd kick everyone's asses and-"

"Eon," interrupted Cyanide, with the tiniest of smirks. "What did I say about talking like how I talk when I think you're not listening?"

"...To not to," said Eon meekly.

"Attagirl," nodded Cyanide. "Alright, so, we heading outside or what?" she added to everyone.
Old 09-23-2018, 04:50 PM   #115
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

"i'll be alright." the psychic bird nodded " nothing a potion or two can't cure."
"maybe..." mused kawaii, before she could elaborate she heard the familiar voice of kieth's Swoobat in her head "Hey luna, yes I did. I can bring her out if you like."
Julia nodded and giggled at all the nodding going on.
Frieghya got up and stretched her legs "sounds good, I could do with some fresh air." she chuckled lightly at the little eevee's cursing.

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-23-2018, 05:36 PM   #116
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Cool," replied Manchin. "Hell, Kawaii could even just bring you to the Pokémon Center over there," the Quilladin added, gesturing to the red-roofed structure just a short walk away. "She seems like a decent Trainer," he added.

Keith blinked in surprise as Kawaii said something seemingly in response to Luna. "Luna?" Keith repeated. "Wha- wait, if she's- then-"

"Keith don't own Luna no more," Meowth explained to Kawaii. "She and some o' Keith's other Pokémon wanted ta go wit dis rookie Trainer from Johto, so if Luna's askin' youse ta send someone out, den Terri's gotta be comin' ova here. She visits often so her Pokémon get ta visit as much as dey like."

Sure enough, Keith took a few steps back and looked over at the entrance of the Shadow Clearing, and saw someone familiar coming in, albeit hand in hand with someone less than familiar. A Swoobat, of course, was flying behind them, though she flew forward and right into Keith's arms. "Heh, good to see you, Luna," smiled Keith.

Likewise, responded the Swoobat, a smile on her face. Once Keith let go, she was back in the air, and she looked at Kawaii. Hi, Kawaii, she said. Good to see you, too.

Meanwhile, Keith's focus turned to the Swoobat's Trainer. "Hey, Terri," he greeted the teenage Trainer. "It's been a while. I take it everyone's doing fine?"

"Yep," nodded Terri. "And that's including Sunny and Ava, too- they used to be on your team as well, right?"

"Wh- Sunny and Ava ended up with you as well?" Keith asked with a smile. Then he turned to look at the Froslass Terri was holding hands with. "A Froslass, huh?" he added.

"Yep," nodded Terri, giving a reassuring smile to the Ice/Ghost-type. This in turn got Laugh to blush and give a small smile in return. "This is Laugh. I got lost on Mt. Scuffle due to some bad directions I'd gotten, and there was a blizzard starting up. If Laugh hadn't found me asleep in the snow, I'd be a goner."

"Wow," remarked Keith. "That's pretty awesome that she saved you like that. But yeah- Terri, meet my friend Kawaii. Kawaii, this is Terri- remember I mentioned to you that Luna, Andromeda, and George decided to go with a new Trainer? This would be her."

"Nice to meet you, Kawaii," smiled Terri. "I like your hair. And this is Laugh," she added, introducing the Froslass, who gave a small, shy wave to Kawaii in response.

Meanwhile, with everyone else's intentions to head outside made clear, the double doors swung open. Pomona and Aletri were among the first ones out, with everyone else following. Eon was eager to go over to Kawaii and get her to send out Gersemy, but she managed to restrain herself, seeing that she already had Luna, Terri, and Laugh greeting her at the moment.

Pomona and Aletri led Julia out to a sunny part of the clearing full of colorful flowers, though Aletri, rather than pay much attention to the flowers, instead lied down in the grass and spread his wings, letting them catch the sunlight.
Old 09-26-2018, 12:32 AM   #117
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii vaguely recognized the approaching trainer "Hey! I gave you my comfey!" she stated.
The natu bobbed happily "oh she's wonderful! she always makes sure we are all happy and healthy no matter what kind of pokemon we are."
Julia marveled at all the flowers and seemed to calm down radiating happy, calm energy.
Frighya smiled and sent a mental message to Kawaii about letting out Gersemy.

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-26-2018, 04:20 PM   #118
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

At the mention of the Comfey, Terri's eyes lit up in recognition. "Right! I remember now," she nodded. "I actually brought her with me- Luna suggested I do so, and now I guess I know why."

"Heh, Luna hasn't changed a bit," chuckled Keith. "But never mind that- I didn't know you two already knew each other," he added.

"She was advertising a Comfey for trade, and I was interested,' said Terri. "In fact, Keith, would it be OK if I let out the other Pokémon I brought?"

"Are any of them a Zangoose?" asked Keith.

"No," said Terri.

"Go right ahead," nodded Keith.

Laugh gave a cute giggle at the discussion that just took place, while Terri threw two Poké Balls, a Luxury Ball, and a Lure Ball in the air. From one Poké Ball emerged the Comfey in question, while the other produced a Shedinja. The Luxury Ball let loose a Murkrow, and from the Lure Ball came an Inkay, who flew in and hugged Keith as soon as he saw his old Trainer. "Inkay! Inkay!" exclaimed George.

"Heh, good to see you too, George," Keith smiled.

Help, meanwhile, looked happy to see Kawaii again. The little Fairy-type was flying in circles around her original Trainer's head, making a conscious effort to ignore the derisive cawing and eye-rolling of the Murkrow, who seemed decidedly unamused by her teammate.

"Her name's Help now," said Terri. "Because she likes helping others. And this Murkrow here, her name is Want, since she wants all sorts of sparkly things. And I named Laugh the way I did because, well, did you hear her cute laugh earlier?" she smiled.

"Fros..." murmured Laugh, blushing slightly at the compliment.

"Well, it is," smiled Terri. She then gave Laugh a quick kiss on the cheek, which got her blushing even more as she smiled at Terri.

Pomona gave a contented sigh, lying down in the grass. Between the happy, calm energy Julia was radiating, and the warm sunlight on her flower, the Ivysaur was feeling quite relaxed at the moment.

"Keith's pretty much like that, too," Manchin responded to the Natu. "And he's got a lot of different kinds of Pokémon, too. He's really an awesome guy. He actually had a hand in my old Trainer's murderer being brought to justice, something I'm infinitely grateful to him for," the Quilladin smiled.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:14 PM   #119
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii held back her comment about the other girl's naming of the pokemon. Instead she smiled "It's nice to see her again." she reached out a tentative hand "I hope she doesn't blame me."
Julia jumped down and gestured to the flowers pick? wanna make gift for trainer. it was the most complete sentence she had uttered psychically.
Huginn looked sypathetic "I'm glad we both have good trainers."
As if she heard her mother's call and her best friend near Gersemy appeared from a pokeball on her trainer's waist while she was distracted by her old pokemon.

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-29-2018, 08:39 PM   #120
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Terri tilted her head. "Blame you?" she repeated. "Why would she do that?"

Help, meanwhile, if her looks and actions were anything to go by, didn't seem to blame Kawaii for anything. She took hold of Kawaii's offered hand as best as such a small Pokémon could, a cheerful and content smile on the Fairy-type's face. In a further effort to set Kawaii's mind at ease, a soothing chiming sound emitted from Help- she had clearly learned Heal Bell since Terri came to own her.

"See?" smiled Terri. "Help's had nothing but nice things to say about you. How's Anger doing, by the way?" she added, as her Shedinja floated beside her and Laugh. The Froslass looked curious at this- she hadn't met Terri until well after she'd traded the Ninjask away, though she'd heard stories from Anger's former teammates.

~~~

Pomona took a second or so to realize that Julia was asking something of her, so relaxed was she, but once she was all caught up, she stood right back up. "Sure," she smiled. "That sounds wonderful!"

~~~

"Yeah," nodded Manchin. "So you can tell what your Trainer's thinking, huh?" he added. "I noticed you didn't exactly wait for her orders every time when we were battling."

~~~

Eon playfully pounced on her best friend almost before the Poké Ball finished letting her out. "Hi, Gersemy!" said Eon.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:43 AM   #121
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii sighed "you're right, I guess I was just overthinking again." she smiled slightly. "Anger is good, I decided to call her Audrey, actually." she didn't really want to say why. "It's been an adjustment process for sure." she smiled a bit bigger.
Julia floated over to the bushes and scanned the flowers carefully. As if each one meant something different.
The natu rocked back and forth as if to show indifference "A bit, it's more of flashes of intent than her thought process."
Gersemy giggled as she was tackled by her friend. "hi Eon!"

Hater of loss meme
Old 10-03-2018, 08:16 AM   #122
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Terri tilted her head slightly as Kawaii stated she must have been overthinking things, with the implication that this wasn't her first time overthinking things. She said no more on the subject, however, merely returning the smile when Kawaii continued. Anger apparently now went by the name of Audrey. "It's a nice name," nodded Terri. "And I can believe it," she added as Kawaii mentioned that it's been an adjustment process. "She hated me at first, and still kinda disliked me when I traded her to you. But when I met her in the Adoption Center, I also met Vanish here," she added, indicating the Shedinja, who gave a quiet, polite bow to Kawaii by way of a greeting. "I agreed I would help Anger evolve, then allow her to go to a Trainer she might respect more. She didn't make it easy on me, but I was able to handle it."

"Fros, Froslass," Laugh added softly.

Terri nodded to her girlfriend. "Right," she agreed, before turning back to Kawaii. "Help's been a joy to have around, and Laugh agrees with this. Help and Want tend to argue with each other a lot, but I feel like they care about each other deep down. She's also been unsuccessful making friends with my Furret, but other than that, things have gone well," she smiled.

~~~

Pomona watched curiously at how Julia carefully scanned the flowers, almost as though each one held different meaning. She followed the Ralts over to the bush, in search of any particularly nice flowers.

~~~

"Ah, OK, well, that's cool," shrugged Manchin. "Definitely comes in handy in battles," he grinned. "Saw that for myself."

~~~

"Hey, hey, have ya learned any new moves?" Eon asked. "I'm still working on learning something new- haven't gotten anything new since Acrobatics and Synchronoise."
Old 10-05-2018, 04:53 PM   #123
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii thought for a moments and shook off a thought "You have a furret? did you bring them?"
Julia giggled and picked out the most perfect flowers, examining every single pettal.
The natu nodded "sorry about that my friend."
Gersemy shook her head " i have never had the chance sorry."

Hater of loss meme
Old 10-05-2018, 07:46 PM   #124
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Terri shook her head. "I didn't," she said. "I could get her out of the PC if you want to meet her, but Zoom isn't very friendly, just to warn you."

"Fros, Froslass," Laugh nodded in agreement. "Froslass Froslass fros, Froslass Froslass," she added.

Terri nodded. "That's a good point," she agreed. "I was able to earn Zoom's trust. And you're nice, so maybe you'll be able to, too," she smiled. "What do you think? Want to try meeting Zoom?"

~~~

Pomona had started picking flowers on her own. She wasn't as meticulous as Julia, but the flowers she picked didn't look bad by any means.

~~~

"Ahh, don't sweat it," grinned the Quilladin. "I needed a tough battle so I could evolve, and you definitely gave me just that."

~~~

"Aw, that's OK," said Eon. "I just said I ain't learned a new move lately myself- I'm pretty sure I knew Acrobatics and Synchronoise last time you were here. So what's going on? Anything cool happen lately?"
Old 10-11-2018, 02:19 AM   #125
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded "that's alright. I can wait until a better natured one." she shrugged.
Julia finally finished her boquet.
"i'm glad I could help." the natu hopped in place
Gersemy giggled.

Hater of loss meme

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases