UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2018, 01:12 AM   #401
Sandaa
Yayyy
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
Trading my Lv 32. Female Seadra to Gary with this Dragon Scale attached~
Using this chance to evolve a pokemon as well. Using this Water Stone on my newly acquired Shellder, Venus, to evolve her into a Cloyster!

Trading my lv.5 female Cloyster for Naru's lv.32 female Seadra.

*Cleo swims over in the trading center pool area and is joined by Gary's Devi and Levi who greet her curiously*

*Cleo begins to glow and evolves into a Kingdra!*

Trading back Naru's lv.32 Kingdra for my lv.5 female Cloyster~
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 01:16 AM   #402
Naru
the flower girl
 
Naru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Using this chance to evolve a pokemon as well. Using this Water Stone on my newly acquired Shellder, Venus, to evolve her into a Cloyster!

Trading my lv.5 female Cloyster for Naru's lv.32 female Seadra.

*Cleo swims over in the trading center pool area and is joined by Gary's Devi and Levi who greet her curiously*

*Cleo begins to glow and evolves into a Kingdra!*

Trading back Naru's lv.32 Kingdra for my lv.5 female Cloyster~
*Cleo waves goodbye to her new fishy dragon friends and trades places with the Cloyster*

Kingggg~

Accepting my new Kingdra back and giving Gary back his Cloyster <3

*Trade Closed*
__________________


tumblr fizzy bubbles backloggery steam last.fm
PSN: Asteiri | Discord: Asteiri#2000
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 06:26 PM   #403
King Ghidorah
Pokemon Trainer
 
King Ghidorah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 88
Trading $1000 for kawaiiconcept’s YamasK

TRADE OPENED
__________________
King Ghidorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 08:34 PM   #404
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge
 
kawaiiconcept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: in heaven
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Trading $1000 for kawaiiconcept’s YamasK

TRADE OPENED
trading 1 yamask for $1000
bio:
name:Osirus
species: Yamask
lv.5
obtained: a trade
ability: mummy
nature:Quiet
moves known: astonish, protect, disable
bio: Just because he is quiet does not mean he is shy. Osirus is always around the next corner and is constantly seeking up on people. He is deadly and his silence only makes him more dangerous. His only compassion lies in those close to him.
__________________
FIZZY BUBBLES INFO IS NOW ON UPN
HERE

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 5)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
6969
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 08:43 PM   #405
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 4,620
Terri glanced around as she entered the Global Trade Station. Trainers from all over the land were meeting up to exchange items, Pokémon, all sorts of things. The sight made her smile ever so slightly, though her business here was bittersweet. She glanced at the Poké Ball in her hand, eyeing it with her usual unreadable expression. "...Thank you for giving me a chance," she said. "But I know you're not happy, and I keep my promises."

With her goodbyes said and done, Terri approached the trade machine she sought out, regarding the other Trainer with a tilted head and a curious expression. "You're Kawaii, right?" she said. Then, a small smile. "I like your hair." She placed the Poké Ball on the trade machine, then spoke up again. "She's intense and easily angered," said Terri. "But she'll at least give you a chance. If you prove yourself to her, you'll have a very powerful ally."

Soon after, the trade was made. One Poké Ball swapped for another. Terri accepted the new ball and tossed it in the air, sending out what appeared to be a floating lei. She knew of the species, but this being her first time seeing one in person, Terri produced her blue Pokédex and consulted it.

"Comfey, the Posy Picker Pokémon. A Fairy-type," droned the device. "It attaches flowers to its vine, revitalizing them and letting them emit a soothing, healing aroma. If Comfey has no flowers, it feels uneasy."

Comfey looked at Terri. "Aww... you're sad at having to say goodbye, aren't you?" she asked.

"A little," Terri said, as though in response to Comfey's question. This elicited a look of surprise from the Fairy-type, but she quickly recovered, and landed around Terri's neck, resting there as though she was the very lei she so resembled. Terri took a deep breath, smiling as she smelled the soothing aroma. "I like you," she smiled to the Fairy-type. "I think the others will like you, too, in both personality and aroma. Can I call you Help?" she asked.

"Well, it's what I like to do... so, sure," smiled the Posy Picker Pokémon.

Terri smiled back, and with one final reassurance to Kawaii that Help was in good hands, she departed the Global Trade Station. The recent trial at Cloud Garden had driven home a very valid point for her- she needed a Pokémon that could focus more on support than outright attacking, and thus far, Help seemed like she'd be perfect.


OOC: Trading my Ninjask with the following stats to Kawaii for her Comfey, naming her Help, and declaring her Ability to be Triage.

Anger
Species: Ninjask ()
Gender: Female
Level: 21
Type: Bug/Flying
Attacks: Scratch, Harden, Endeavor, Leech Life, Absorb, Sand Attack, Fury Swipes, Mud-Slap, Mind Reader, Metal Claw, Bug Bite, Screech, Fury Cutter, Double Team, Agility.
Usable Z-Moves: N/A. (obviously may change depending on your Z-Crystals)
Next attack learned: Slash (lv. 23)
Evolution; >lv. 20> +
Nature: Adamant (not locked in, can be changed)
Ability: Speed Boost
Bond: 5
Cute stat: 0
Beauty stat: 0
Tough stat: 0
Smart stat: 0
Cool stat: 0
Obtained: Adoption Center
Bio:
Anger was... aptly named. A very discerning Pokémon, openly hostile towards people she dislikes, and for whatever reason, she initially loathed and despised Terri. At first, at least. Now, she seems to be warming up to Terri ever so slightly, and has, at least for the time being, decided against leaving her team as she originally intended to. She seems a bit more open to taking orders from Terri. Whether this will last, however, is anyone's guess.


*Trade Commenced*
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 09:20 PM   #406
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge
 
kawaiiconcept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: in heaven
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Terri glanced around as she entered the Global Trade Station. Trainers from all over the land were meeting up to exchange items, Pokémon, all sorts of things. The sight made her smile ever so slightly, though her business here was bittersweet. She glanced at the Poké Ball in her hand, eyeing it with her usual unreadable expression. "...Thank you for giving me a chance," she said. "But I know you're not happy, and I keep my promises."

With her goodbyes said and done, Terri approached the trade machine she sought out, regarding the other Trainer with a tilted head and a curious expression. "You're Kawaii, right?" she said. Then, a small smile. "I like your hair." She placed the Poké Ball on the trade machine, then spoke up again. "She's intense and easily angered," said Terri. "But she'll at least give you a chance. If you prove yourself to her, you'll have a very powerful ally."

Soon after, the trade was made. One Poké Ball swapped for another. Terri accepted the new ball and tossed it in the air, sending out what appeared to be a floating lei. She knew of the species, but this being her first time seeing one in person, Terri produced her blue Pokédex and consulted it.

"Comfey, the Posy Picker Pokémon. A Fairy-type," droned the device. "It attaches flowers to its vine, revitalizing them and letting them emit a soothing, healing aroma. If Comfey has no flowers, it feels uneasy."

Comfey looked at Terri. "Aww... you're sad at having to say goodbye, aren't you?" she asked.

"A little," Terri said, as though in response to Comfey's question. This elicited a look of surprise from the Fairy-type, but she quickly recovered, and landed around Terri's neck, resting there as though she was the very lei she so resembled. Terri took a deep breath, smiling as she smelled the soothing aroma. "I like you," she smiled to the Fairy-type. "I think the others will like you, too, in both personality and aroma. Can I call you Help?" she asked.

"Well, it's what I like to do... so, sure," smiled the Posy Picker Pokémon.

Terri smiled back, and with one final reassurance to Kawaii that Help was in good hands, she departed the Global Trade Station. The recent trial at Cloud Garden had driven home a very valid point for her- she needed a Pokémon that could focus more on support than outright attacking, and thus far, Help seemed like she'd be perfect.


OOC: Trading my Ninjask with the following stats to Kawaii for her Comfey, naming her Help, and declaring her Ability to be Triage.

Anger
Species: Ninjask ()
Gender: Female
Level: 21
Type: Bug/Flying
Attacks: Scratch, Harden, Endeavor, Leech Life, Absorb, Sand Attack, Fury Swipes, Mud-Slap, Mind Reader, Metal Claw, Bug Bite, Screech, Fury Cutter, Double Team, Agility.
Usable Z-Moves: N/A. (obviously may change depending on your Z-Crystals)
Next attack learned: Slash (lv. 23)
Evolution; >lv. 20> +
Nature: Adamant (not locked in, can be changed)
Ability: Speed Boost
Bond: 5
Cute stat: 0
Beauty stat: 0
Tough stat: 0
Smart stat: 0
Cool stat: 0
Obtained: Adoption Center
Bio:
Anger was... aptly named. A very discerning Pokémon, openly hostile towards people she dislikes, and for whatever reason, she initially loathed and despised Terri. At first, at least. Now, she seems to be warming up to Terri ever so slightly, and has, at least for the time being, decided against leaving her team as she originally intended to. She seems a bit more open to taking orders from Terri. Whether this will last, however, is anyone's guess.


*Trade Commenced*
trading my comfey for the ninjask (sorry i don't have an rp ready)
(ignore the name and ability in her bio)
Pokemon #26
Spoiler: show

name: Flora
species: Comfey
type: fairy
Gender: Female
lv:5
obtained:springtime event
Abillity: Natural Cure
Nature: Mild
Moves Known: Helping Hand, Vine Whip, Flower Shield, leech seed
Bio: A wistful spirit Flora loves taking care of plants and helps Kigga out in the garden quite a lot. She is very shy and introverted but will be a good and loyal friend if you get to know her.She has increadible healing and special attack powers.
(the only thing i'm editing for the ninjask is her name, i'm changing it to Briana)
__________________
FIZZY BUBBLES INFO IS NOW ON UPN
HERE

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 5)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
6969

Last edited by Sandaa; 06-05-2018 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Put a spoiler tag on the gigantic image lol
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 11:51 AM   #407
134
Not gonna fight you.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: The end of the line.
Posts: 939


Trading 10 Rare Candies to Kawaii for a Lv. 04 (M) Tirtouga.

Trade opened.

134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:47 PM   #408
Maskerade
Cascade Badge
 
Maskerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 489
Gifting 1x Premier Ball to 134.
__________________
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:48 PM   #409
134
Not gonna fight you.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: The end of the line.
Posts: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Gifting 1x Premier Ball to 134.


Well, this was unexpected.

Accepting this gracious gift, and assigning Muliwai the shiny Eevee to it.

Trade closed.

134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 02:12 PM   #410
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge
 
kawaiiconcept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: in heaven
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post


Trading 10 Rare Candies to Kawaii for a Lv. 04 (M) Tirtouga.

Trade opened.

taking 10 rare candies for my tirtuga
bio:

name: Barinthus
species: tirtouga
type: water/rock
lv: 4
ability: sturdy
nature:calm
obtained: event
moves known: bide, withdraw, watergun,water pulse, stone edge
bio: He believes that he is descended from Kyogre and thinks he is more powerful than all other of his species. He is ruthless in and out of battle. Hard to control and very much a scheming person.
__________________
FIZZY BUBBLES INFO IS NOW ON UPN
HERE

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 5)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
6969
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 03:44 PM   #411
Raves
Brains over Brawn.
 
Raves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Posts: 1,583
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Tradiing the below Female Plusle to Tate for $900.

Spoiler: show
Species: Plusle.
Gender: Female.
Level: 3.
Obtained: Egg House.
Pokeball: Poke Ball. (7 of 500)
Type: Electric.
Ability: Plus.
Nature: Unknown.
Contest Stats: 0 all.
Hold Item: None.
Bond: 3.
Evolutionary Track: Plusle.

Bio:

Moveset:
Level: Nuzzle, Play Nice, Growl, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack.
Egg: Charm, Fake Tears.
Machine: Wild Charge.
Tutor: Iron Tail.


*trade started*

Trading the below Male Minun to Naru for $1000.

Spoiler: show
Species: Minun.
Gender: Male.
Level: 4.
Obtained: Egg House.
Pokeball: Poke Ball. (8 of 500)
Type: Electric.
Ability: Minus.
Nature: Unknown.
Contest Stats: 0 all.
Hold Item: None.
Bond: 5.
Evolutionary Track: Minun.

Bio:

Moveset:
Level: Nuzzle, Play Nice, Growl, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack.
Egg: Charm, Fake Tears.
Machine: Charge Beam.
Tutor: Electroweb.


*trade started*
__________________
Stale Water.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 04:17 PM   #412
Naru
the flower girl
 
Naru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Tradiing the below Female Plusle to Tate for $900.

Spoiler: show
Species: Plusle.
Gender: Female.
Level: 3.
Obtained: Egg House.
Pokeball: Poke Ball. (7 of 500)
Type: Electric.
Ability: Plus.
Nature: Unknown.
Contest Stats: 0 all.
Hold Item: None.
Bond: 3.
Evolutionary Track: Plusle.

Bio:

Moveset:
Level: Nuzzle, Play Nice, Growl, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack.
Egg: Charm, Fake Tears.
Machine: Wild Charge.
Tutor: Iron Tail.


*trade started*

Trading the below Male Minun to Naru for $1000.

Spoiler: show
Species: Minun.
Gender: Male.
Level: 4.
Obtained: Egg House.
Pokeball: Poke Ball. (8 of 500)
Type: Electric.
Ability: Minus.
Nature: Unknown.
Contest Stats: 0 all.
Hold Item: None.
Bond: 5.
Evolutionary Track: Minun.

Bio:

Moveset:
Level: Nuzzle, Play Nice, Growl, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack.
Egg: Charm, Fake Tears.
Machine: Charge Beam.
Tutor: Electroweb.


*trade started*
Trading Raves $1000 for his male Minun.

Thanks! He’s in good hands.

*trade closed*
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 01:20 AM   #413
134
Not gonna fight you.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: The end of the line.
Posts: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Tradiing the below Female Plusle to Tate for $900.

Spoiler: show
Species: Plusle.
Gender: Female.
Level: 3.
Obtained: Egg House.
Pokeball: Poke Ball. (7 of 500)
Type: Electric.
Ability: Plus.
Nature: Unknown.
Contest Stats: 0 all.
Hold Item: None.
Bond: 3.
Evolutionary Track: Plusle.

Bio:

Moveset:
Level: Nuzzle, Play Nice, Growl, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack.
Egg: Charm, Fake Tears.
Machine: Wild Charge.
Tutor: Iron Tail.


*trade started*

Trading the below Male Minun to Naru for $1000.

Spoiler: show
Species: Minun.
Gender: Male.
Level: 4.
Obtained: Egg House.
Pokeball: Poke Ball. (8 of 500)
Type: Electric.
Ability: Minus.
Nature: Unknown.
Contest Stats: 0 all.
Hold Item: None.
Bond: 5.
Evolutionary Track: Minun.

Bio:

Moveset:
Level: Nuzzle, Play Nice, Growl, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack.
Egg: Charm, Fake Tears.
Machine: Charge Beam.
Tutor: Electroweb.


*trade started*
Trading $900 to Raves for his Lv. 03 (F) Plusle.

Trade closed.
134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 02:26 AM   #414
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,294
Trading my lvl 1 Female Grubbin to Biggggg5 for a future breeding favour.

Trade open
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 09:24 AM   #415
biggggg5
Volcano Badge
 
biggggg5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mage of Breath
Posts: 2,218
Trading future breeding favor to tkf for the Grubbin. She will be named Tex and I will transfer her into the Net ball purchased here

Trade Closed
__________________
PASBL stats
FB stats
Wild Future Stuff


Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Spoiler: show
biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 12:20 AM   #416
134
Not gonna fight you.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: The end of the line.
Posts: 939
Trading $50 to Kawaii for Lv. 03 (F) Slakoth with Night Slash and Hidden Power (Faerie).

Trade opened.
134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 03:11 PM   #417
134
Not gonna fight you.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: The end of the line.
Posts: 939
Trading x03 Rare Candies to Mask for his Lv. 03 (M) Morelull w/ EM Growth.

Naming him Akua and declaring his ability to be Illuminate. Mahalo, Mask!

Trade opened.

Last edited by 134; 06-30-2018 at 03:25 PM.
134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 03:15 PM   #418
Sandaa
Yayyy
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 959
Trading this Prism Scale to Tate for $1000

Trade Opened
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 03:24 PM   #419
134
Not gonna fight you.
 
134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: The end of the line.
Posts: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Trading this Prism Scale to Tate for $1000

Trade Opened


Trading Ą1000 to Gary for x01 Prism Scale.

Trade closed.

134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 04:50 PM   #420
Maskerade
Cascade Badge
 
Maskerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Trading x03 Rare Candies to Mask for his Lv. 03 (M) Morelull w/ EM Growth.

Naming him Akua and declaring his ability to be Illuminate. Mahalo, Mask!

Trade opened.
Trading Lv 3 Male Morelull with EM Growth and 10 Bond (pending confirmation) to 134 for 3 Candies.

*trade closed*
__________________
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 06:35 PM   #421
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge
 
kawaiiconcept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: in heaven
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Trading $50 to Kawaii for Lv. 03 (F) Slakoth with Night Slash and Hidden Power (Faerie).

Trade opened.
Trading my slakoth to Tate for $50
Here's the stats:
species: slakoth
type: normal
name: priscilla
gender: female
level: 3
moves known: scratch, yawn, hidden power,night slash
hidden power: fairy
nature: lax
obtained: a trade
ability: truant
personality/bio: Despite the criticisim put on her final evolution by other trainers, pricilla is determined to be the cutest slaking ever. She loves flowers and hugs and is a very much a non-fighter. Unless, you try to hurt anyone close to her. Then, watch your back
__________________
FIZZY BUBBLES INFO IS NOW ON UPN
HERE

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 5)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
6969
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 01:47 PM   #422
Prof.Enigma
Pokemon Trainer
 
Prof.Enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: With My Sycamore
Posts: 47
Trading Kawaiiconcept 10 candies and 1000$ for her Deerling Oisirn

Trade Open*
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 09:44 PM   #423
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge
 
kawaiiconcept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: in heaven
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Trading Kawaiiconcept 10 candies and 1000$ for her Deerling Oisirn

Trade Open*
Trading 1 gay deer boy to wolfie for 10 candies and $1000 and
Take good care of him okay ! <3
__________________
FIZZY BUBBLES INFO IS NOW ON UPN
HERE

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 5)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
6969
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:27 PM   #424
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats
 
OkikuMew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Quebec province, Canada
Posts: 1,887
Trading kawaiiconcept my Lv.1 Female Bonsley w/Headbutt for her 5 Candies. Enjoy your little heavy bonzai!

**Trade Started**
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:51 PM   #425
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge
 
kawaiiconcept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: in heaven
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading kawaiiconcept my Lv.1 Female Bonsley w/Headbutt for her 5 Candies. Enjoy your little heavy bonzai!

**Trade Started**
Yaay
Trading 5 candies for 1 female blonsley
(I'll be adding her later)
__________________
FIZZY BUBBLES INFO IS NOW ON UPN
HERE

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 5)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
6969
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.