Swagger
Sleep Talk
Confide

Ice Barrier
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 05:03 PM   #52
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Signing up for this raid with my Alola Sandslash!

Spoiler: show
Name: Igloo
Species: Alolan Sandslash
Level: 13
In: Pokeball
Hold Item: None
Obtained: Trade Center (15/5/18 )
Ability: Slush Rush
Nature: TBA
Level Up Moves: Bide, Blizzard, Counter, Defense Curl, Fury Cutter, Fury Swipes, Gyro Ball, Hail, Ice Ball, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Metal Burst, Metal Claw, Mist, Powder Snow, Rapid Spin, Rollout, Scratch, Slash, Swift, Swords Dance
Egg: None
TM/HM: None
Bio: To be added
Old 10-31-2020, 05:05 PM   #53
Connor
Flashbacker

Signing up with my Horsea, Holster.

Species: Horsea @ Lure Ball
Name: Holster
Level: 15
Type: Water
Ability: Sniper
Nature: Bashful
Held Item:
Obtained: Trade.
Birthday: December 17
Bond: 0
Bio: Holster is effortlessly cool - at least, she would like to think she is. An impressive sharpshooter who rarely ever misses her shot, the Horsea has bought into her own ego entirely. Such is her confidence that even when moving on land, a tricky feat for her species, she will often take to swaggering with confidence. This more often than not leads to her taking her fair share of tumbles, but these are easily played off as intended, coming across more goofy than anything else. Unfortunately for Sweeney, Scabbard regularly eggs the Horsea on, finding great enjoyment in the antics of the disillusioned seahorse.
Level Up Moves: Water Gun, Bubble, Leer, Smokescreen, Twister, Focus Energy
Technical Machine Moves: Flash Cannon
Hidden Machine Moves:
Move Tutor Moves:
Egg Moves: Water Pulse, Signal Beam, Razor Wind
Old 10-31-2020, 05:50 PM   #54
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Hopping in with my level 54 Kingdra, and having him hold this Razor Claw. His stats ar below.

Species: Kingdra.
Level: 54.
Obtained: Egg House.
Poke Ball: Blue Cyber Ball.
Type: Water/Dragon.
Ability: Sniper.
Nature: Quirky.
Contest Stats: 0 all.
Hold Item: None.
Bond: 50.
Evolutionary Track: Horsea > Seadra (Level 32) > Kingdra (Trade holding Dragon Scale)

Bio: Napier is ambitious, seeking to become a fully-fledged dragon despite the lack of terrestrial movement. A little arrogant, the water type nevertheless knows when he's beat and has often been found getting carried around by his teammates. A natural fan of battle, he's eager to show off his marksmanship and is a ruthless ocean predator, and his aggressive nature has landed him in hot water once or twice, yet through these flaws the seahorse certainly backs up his hardiness.
Level: Bubble, Smokescreen, Leer, Water Gun, Twister, Bubble Beam, Focus Energy, Brine, Agility, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump.
Egg: Dragonbreath, Dragon Rage, Clear Smog, Signal Beam.
Machine: Toxic, Hail, Hidden Power Bug, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Protect, Rain Dance, Frustration, Return, Double Team, Facade, Rest, Attract, Round, Scald, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Flash Cannon, Confide, Surf.
Move Tutor: Hydro Cannon.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 04:13 AM   #55
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Signing up

Name: Corviknight
Level: 46
Bond: 50
Ability: Mirror Armor
Nature: Serious
Birthday: October 7
Ball:
Obtained: Caught in Galar Release Event
Raid Victories: 1
Level-up Moves: Steel Wing, Iron Defense, Metal Sound, Peck, Leer, Power Trip, Hone Claws, Fury Attack, Pluck, Taunt, Scary Face, Drill Peck, Swagger, Brave Bird
EM/MT Moves: Dual Wingbeat, Roost, Steel Beam
TM/TR Moves: Hurricane, Protect

Holding Aegis of Frost
Old 11-01-2020, 09:52 AM   #56
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Entering my Drilbu--...what? Drilbur is evolving!

Drilbur evolved into Excadrill! Stats below. He will be holding this Soft Sand.

Species: Excadrill
Level: 31
Type: Ground/Steel
Obtained: The Hatchery
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Sand Force
Moves: Scratch, Mud Sport, Crush Claw, Rock Climb, Poison Jab, Earth Power, Mud Slap, Rapid Spin, Fury Swipes, Hone Claws, Metal Claw, Dig, Sandstorm, Scorching Sands, Sludge Bomb, Slash, Rock Slide
Evolves: From Drilbur @ Lv. 31
Old 11-01-2020, 10:05 AM   #57
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Sil inhaled deeply, taking in the sweet scent of the confectionaries sprouting all over--cherry red liquorice vines, rivers of golden brown sodas, creamy globs of peanut butter… her stomach grumbled loudly. She would have never thought an island this dreamingly delicious could possibly exist, though, now that she thought about, she had encountered a lot of strange things like this island since coming to Fizzytopia. An eldritch monster summoned by ancient deities. A several-ton boat lifted up from the bowls of the ocean by an undead Corsola with a score to settle. Strange looking fall-weather Bulbasaurs, speaking of which...

A soft, nervous croak distracted her from the delicious aroma of dessert. Sil glanced down to see her young Pumpkasaur, Umbra, pressed nervously to the ground, looking much smaller than he usually did. The light from the jack-o-lantern on his back dimmed, almost extinguished.

She had taken Umbra along with her on her trip to Saccharine Island in order to better bond with him--he had only recently joined her team at the Perplexing Patch. Despite being more outgoing than his Pumpaskaur brethren, he still retained some of their cautious behavior--something that protected the rare breed of Bulbasaur from Fizzytopia’s poachers, and other prying eyes.

“I promise I won’t turn you into pumpkin pie!” she said with a laugh. Umbra shook his head--this was something much more serious. He croaked again, and pointed one of his vines at something behind Sil. As she turned to look, her carefree attitude evaporated like root beer in the summer sun.

Crashing through the cotton candy trees, silhouetted against a backdrop of ominous black clouds, was a giant Carbink. Its gemstones glittered in all hues of red, illuminated by the Dynamax energy coursing through it as a trio of red clouds circled above its rocky rabbit ears. The sight was as dazzling beautiful as it was terrifying.

As if on cue, Sil’s phone buzzed, a raid alert blaring out at full blast. Umbra jumped at the sound.

“It’s okay, it’s okay,” Sil cooed, petting the Pumpaksaur on his head. She felt a coil of guilt twist in her stomach. Umbra was pretty scared, but they were right here by the rampaging Carbink. The local gym leader needed their support--she couldn’t just walk away.

“Umbra, Umbra we need to help. This island’s pretty isolated, and I don’t know how many people are currently on it. Even if the gym leader has seven people already, it might take hours before another helper arrives.”

Umbra looked away, contemplating his options.

“I promise you’ll be fine--I already have two raids under my belt, including one against a particularly terrifying Lickylicky--and nothing bad happened. Even Stone, who you know is a nervous nelly, was able to stomach a raid.”

The Pumpkasaur inhaled deeply, before turning to her with a determined look in his eyes.

Signing up with my Pumpkasaur.

Species: Pumpkasaur
Nickname: Umbra
Level: 1
Held Item: None
Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0
Pokéball: Dusk Ball
Bond: 0
Obtained: Pumpkasaur's Perplexing Patch
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Quite
Characteristic: Highly curious
Modifications: None
Movepool:
Growl
Tackle
Trick-or-Treat (Egg move)
Pumpkin Bomb (CM)
Giga Drain (TM)

Last edited by SpinyShell; 11-15-2020 at 11:53 AM.
SpinyShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 05:00 PM   #58
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

: Am I a Cofagrigus, that you wrap me in bandages reminding me of such?

Of course not. They'll give you protection kinda like the Aegis of Frost does. Against Dynamaxed Raid Bosses, speed hardly matters. Plus, they make a great costume

~~~

Anyway, I'll be entering Lucario to battle against the Dynamax Boss Carbink, and also giving him these Mummy Bandages to "hold" for this raid.

Lucario
Species: Lucario ()
Held Item: Mummy Bandages
Type: Fighting/Steel
Level: 38
Bond: Quicklink
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Justified (HA)
Moves: Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Close Combat, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Detect, Laser Focus, Metal Claw, Mind Reader, Helping Hand, Magnet Rise, Meteor Mash, Blaze Kick, Psychic, Feint, Life Dew, Nasty Plot, Work Up, Rock Smash, Force Palm, Copycat, Final Gambit, Reversal, Counter, Flash Cannon, Bone Rush, Me First, Power-Up Punch, Swords Dance, High Jump Kick, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, Metal Sound, Quick Guard, Water Pulse, Focus Blast
Evolution: >30>
Contest Stats:
Cool: 10
Beautiful: 10
Cute: 10
Clever: 10
Tough: 10
Birthday: July 30
Method of Obtainment: Trade
Bio:
Like Buizel, Lucario is a caring and supportive Pokémon. He can utilize aura just like his Trainer can, but he and Jake are still learning the art. Lucario is a versatile, speedy mixed attacker that can battle from a distance just as well as close-range. Lucario is Jake's right-hand Pokémon aside from Buizel, and the two have perfect synergy with each other, as their auras are remarkably similar. Although Jake can understand Pokémon via aura, he may not be able to grasp every single word that a Pokémon is saying (or trying to say). Usually, Jake doesn't bother, but if understanding every single word a Pokémon says is of utmost importance at the moment, he asks Lucario to translate for him, which the Aura Pokémon gladly agrees to if asked. Lucario can speak with telepathy, and his translations are almost always in real time, so it's like the Pokémon that Lucario is translating for is speaking by themselves. All Lucario needs is a Lucarionite to unleash his unhindered aura with Mega Evolution Energy together.
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 04:19 PM   #59
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
The usually pink and sugary island had taken on a whiter appearance as winter approached. The usual soda pop rivers had been replaced with rivers of flowing hot cocoa, warming the island to prevent everything from hardening from the bitter cold. Candy Canes replaced the trees of the forest, and gingerbread houses appeared along the harbor. The gym leader sighed from the confectionery shop. This was the first time he'd seen the island make such a rapid change in such a short time.

Of course, the best thing Leo could do was go out and take samples. With sweets and confectionery being the flora of this island, they exhibited certain strange properties. Of course, this was due to the amount of fae energy held within the island, and its power spot. The power spot seemed strangely sensitive to calendar holidays, and it changed the island's landscape in accordance. But, for Halloween, it just heavily increased the amount of small confectionery that grew. This was entirely different.

The other thing that bothered him was the appearance of normal-type Pokemon on the island. At first, they started to appear every so often, but now there were a few colonies that lived here. Aipom was abundant in what was now the candy cane forest. Oddly, the area where the AIpom's territory was the same. He had been here a few times, and latent max-energy from the Dynamax Aipom lingered in the ground. The island was changing.

With a few different samples in his bag, Leo started to make his way back towards the confectionery shop. With the more wintery candies and pastries, the island was a lot more open. He looked towards the fudge mountains and noticed the peaks were warped into Christmas plum puddings. Looking a little closer, something was standing at the top... Something large. A bright red light radiated from the creature's nose. It also had taken notice of him and began its descent down the mountain. With the jingling of bells, the creature pranced down until it landed in the (now toasted) Marshmallow fields before the mountains.

Leo looked up and realized that this was no ordinary Pokemon. Another dynamaxed Pokemon was staring down at him. This time, a Stantler, with a bright red nose and giant bells wrapped around its antlers. Seemed like it was a little too on the nose, but it was a threat regardless.

He hurried back to his home base and set down the samples on a nearby counter. Rushing towards the counter, he pulls out the radio-set that allows him to communicate with the rest of the gym leaders.

"Happy Holidays everyone! Island's drastically changed, but another month another problem so it seems!
[Dynamax Stantler spotted, it even looks like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer! About a Four Star category, I'll need 8 trainers the help assist with it!]"He shouted. Hopefully, he could get this wrapped up in time for the holiday rush...

Raid-sign-up starts on November 30th, 10 PM GMT. Raid will start either 48 hours after raid fills, or a week after sign-ups begin.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 05:00 PM   #60
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The Seviper Who Saved Christmas IV

The Christmas spirit was alive and well with the Masters family. That much was clear to anyone who was there to witness the Banette's Revenge pulling up to the dock of Saccharine Island, for the sounds of the family singing Christmas carols could be heard long before they actually made port.

"...and a Farfetch'd in Aspear trees!" they sang as they walked ashore. Keith and Willa Masters were hand in hand, and their daughter Maribel was with them as well, having most festively swapped out her Mega Hat for a Santa Claus hat. Keith and Willa were dressed the same as usual, however, though Keith held a decidedly festive sphere in his other hand. The Meowth on his shoulder was still absentmindedly humming the tune to "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch", a small smile on his feline face.

"That was fun," Maribel smiled. "But we're here because of a Dynamaxed Pokémon, right?" she added.

"Indeed we are," Keith nodded. "Uh, once again, family, I do apologize that I'm gonna be the only one of us taking part here-"

"It's quite alright," Willa assured her husband. "Marvolo seemed very insistent, after all."

"Besides, I'd love to see him in action here," added Maribel. "It'd be just like that story you always tell me at Christmastime- about the Seviper who saved Christmas." Keith and Willa exchanged knowing smirks at this, knowing far better than their daughter just how true that tale really was.

"That it would, sweetie," Keith nodded. "That it would. All right, Marv, come on out!" he added, throwing the Christmas Ball. In a flash of light and a swirl of snowflakes amid the distinctive sound of sleigh bells, the powerful Seviper materialized.

"Heh," smirked Marvolo as they proceeded onward. "Y'know, I was shocked to see Pluself and Minelf come to life again."

"Oh, I bet," Keith nodded.

"Yes... Typically it's only on Christmas Eve they even can, but Santa gave them a little boost, seeing as this was an emergency," he explained. "Apparently the forecast this year calls for the kind of weather he'll actually need Rudolph for. And if his lead Stantler is busy running amok, driven crazy with Dynamax Energy..."

"Sound logic indeed," Keith nodded gravely.

"And you're being deliberately vague when responding to me because Maribel still doesn't know I'm the Seviper who saved Christmas," Marvolo added with a smirk. "You do realize I'm not opposed to you telling her?"

"No, I know that," Keith nodded. "All in good time, though. It won't be much longer."

"Heh... You want to see if she'll work it out on her own, don't you?" chuckled the Seviper.

"Now we're getting somewhere," Keith nodded. "I'm very sure about it, too." And their conversation continued on in this vein as the family made their way towards the site where their latest raid boss awaited. Maribel, of course, couldn't understand Seviper language like her father could, and so was still in the dark as to what they were talking about. But Keith was hoping this wouldn't last long- he knew Maribel was smart, he was hoping she'd be able to work out for herself that Marvolo was indeed the Seviper who saved Christmas, especially since it seemed he'd be doing it again.

Keith Masters will be entering this raid alongside Marvolo, The Seviper Who Saved Christmas. Keith has with him his Z-Ring and Poisonium Z as well. Marvolo's stats are as follows;

Quote:
Marvolo
A.K.A. The Seviper Who Saved Christmas

Species: Seviper ()
Level: 100
Type: Poison
Attacks: Wrap, Body Slam, Lick, Night Slash, Dragon Pulse, Bite, Blow-Back, Dig, Flamethrower, Poison Tail, Strength, Swagger, Rock Smash, Sludge Wave, Screech, Venoshock, Dragon Tail, Giga Drain, Glare, Poison Fang, Toxic, Scary Face, Gastro Acid, Haze, Iron Tail, Punishment, Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Double-Edge, Mimic, Assurance, Switcheroo, Knock Off, Fury Cutter, Substitute, Stockpile, Endure, Snatch, Crunch, Belch, Coil, Hidden Power (Fire), Poison Jab, Venom Drench, Wring Out, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Swift, Headbutt, Payback, Retaliate, Infestation, Spit Up, X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Swallow, Brutal Swing, Magnet Rise, Secret Power, Final Gambit, Draco Meteor, Shadow Storm, Mud-Slap, Throat Chop, Snore, Submission, Sleep Talk, Bind, Earth Power, Blizzard, Present, Liquidation, Sky Attack, Power Whip, Focus Blast.
Usable Z-Moves: Acid Downpour, Z-Toxic, Z-Gastro Acid, Z-Coil.
Evolution:
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Shed Skin
Bond: 50
Cute stat: 80
Beauty stat: 80
Tough stat: 80
Smart stat: 80
Cool stat: 80
Obtained: Cable Club
Bio:
Marvolo came to Keith at the same time as Goyle, the two Pokémon considering each other to be brothers. Unlike Goyle, Marvolo is a very forceful presence on the team- proud and intimidating, and doesn't take crap from anybody. He does respect Keith, even if somewhat grudgingly, and usually has no problem obeying him. In fact, Keith gaining the ability to understand Seviper language has brought the two even closer together. Marvolo will often assert his superiority over smaller Pokémon, making him somewhat less than popular among most of his teammates, his few friends being the other predators on the team, all of whom he will happily go hunting with. Despite all this, Marvolo does have a soft side, albeit very, very deep down. In particular, he draws the line at messing with those in love (unless Zangoose are involved, of course- then all bets are off)- knowing just how good true love feels, he finds himself unwilling to screw with it. So passionate is he that he actually gets angrier when his love interest, Amethyst the Seviper, is threatened, insulted, or injured, than if he himself were to be threatened, insulted, or injured, and the same goes for his daughter Kinana, who has brought out a fatherly side of Marvolo that some of his teammates were surprised to see.
Old 12-01-2020, 05:01 PM   #61
Emp
Volcano Badge

Christmas is cancelled!

Breloom♂ Psilo Level 100 Nature Timid Ability Poison Heal

Code:
Poison Powder
Giga Drain
Growth
Spore
Mach Punch
Absorb
Tackle
Stun Spore
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Headbutt
Feint
Counter
Force Palm
Mind Reader
Sky Uppercut
Toxic
Seed Bomb
Dynamic Punch
Solarbeam
Dig
Shadow Claw
Detect
Energy Ball
Endure
Iron Tail
Bulk Up
X-Scissor
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Focus Blast
Poison Jab
Sunny Day
Aerial Ace
Fake Tears
Worry Seed
Charm
Helping Hand
Giga Impact
Synthesis
Retaliate
Wake-Up Slap
Venoshock
Frenzy Plant
Vacuum Wave
Drain Punch

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 05:08 PM   #62
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Species: Pinsir
Level: 7
Type: Bug
Obtained: Adoption Center
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves: Vicegrip, Focus Energy, Earthquake, Close Combat, Bind, Stone Edge, Body Slam, Harden
Evolves: None
Old 12-01-2020, 05:10 PM   #63
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Drifloon

Signing up with Blueberry the Lv. 29 Drifloon.

Blueberry Cream Cake Lv. 29
Birthdate: August 12
Nature: Docile
Ability: Unburden
Poké Ball: Poké Ball
Hold Item: None
Bond: 48
Beauty Points: 30
Cool Points: 30
Cute Points: 30
Smart Points: 30
Tough Points: 30

Level Up Moves:
Constrict
Minimize
Astonish
Gust
Focus Energy
Payback
Hex
Shadow Ball
Ominous Wind
Stockpile
Swallow
Spit Up
Self-Destruct
Destiny Bond

Baton Pass - Lv. 36
Amnesia - Lv. 40
Tailwind
Explosion - Lv. 43

MT/Advanced Moves:
Air Cutter
Ally Switch
Bind
Icy Wind
Knock Off
Magic Coat
Mud-Slap
Pain Split
Recycle
Rollout
Shock Wave
Skill Swap
Sleep Talk
Snore
Spite
Swift

Sucker Punch
Telekinesis

Trick

Egg Moves:
Body Slam
Clear Smog

Disable
Haze
Hypnosis

Memento
Weather Ball

TMs/TRs/HMs/Custom Moves:
Calm Mind
Toxic
Hidden Power
Sunny Day
Protect
Rain Dance
Frustration

Thunderbolt
Thunder

Return
Psychic
Double Team
Facade
Secret Power
Rest
Attract
Thief
Charge Beam
Endure
Will-O-Wisp

Silver Wind
Embargo

Payback
Flash
Thunder Wave
Gyro Ball
Psych Up

Captivate
Natural Gift
Dream Eater
Swagger
Substitute
Round

Acrobatics
Confide
Brutal Swing

Cut
Defog
Chocolate Bomb
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 05:47 PM   #64
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Let's who this Stantler who's boss.

Name: Rena (female), Level: 100
Pokeball: Christmas Ball Obtained: Adopted
Nature: Brave Ability: Sap Sipper
Held Item:
Evolution: No Evolution
Attacks: Tackle, Leer, Astonish, Hypnosis, Stomp, Sand Attack, Take Down, Confuse Ray, Calm Mind, Role Play, Zen Headbutt, Jump Kick, Imprison, Captivate, Me First
TM/TR/HM: Earthquake, Energy Ball, Flash, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Psychic, Reflect, Return, Rock Smash, Swords Dance, Wild Charge
Move Tutor(MT): Body Slam, Bounce, Dream Eater, Gravity, Last Resort, Nightmare, Role Play, Sucker Punch, Swift, Throat Chop, Thunder Wave, Zen Headbutt, Double-Edge, Endure, Headbutt, Iron Tail, Magic Room, Mimic, Mud Slap, Psych Up, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Skill Swap, Sleep Talk, Snore, Spite, Substitute, Swagger, Uproar
Egg Moves(EM): Bite, Disable, Extrasensory, Me First, Megahorn, Reflect, Zen Headbutt, Double Kick, Light Screen, Mud Sport, Psych Up, Rage, Spite, Swagger, Thrash
Custom Moves(CM): Guardian Terrain
Bond: 42

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 05:56 PM   #65
Connor
Flashbacker

Joining with my Sudowoodo.

Species: Sudowoodo @ Heavy Ball
Name: Twig
Level: 4
Type: Rock
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hasty
Held Item:
Obtained: Adopted.
Birthday: October 14
Bond: 2
Bio:
Level Up Moves: Copycat, Fake Tears, Flail, Hammer Arm, Low Kick, Mimic, Rock Throw, Slam, Stone Edge, Wood Hammer
Technical Machine Moves: Rollout
Hidden Machine Moves:
Move Tutor Moves:
Egg Moves: Defence Curl
Old 12-02-2020, 01:22 AM   #66
myahoo
Soul Badge

Pokeball:
Birthday: July 11
Nickname: Ore
Level: 59
Origin: Trade with Electric Blue Eye for 3 candies and 2 Rare Bones
Type: Dark/Ghost
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: -
Bond: 49 (choose moves)
Contest Stats: 40/40/40/40/40
Evolution Line:
Level-Up Moves: Mean Look, Zen Headbutt, Leer, Scratch, Astonish[3], Foresight[4], Night Shade[6], Confuse Ray[6], Shadow Sneak[9], Fury Swipes[11], Fake Out[12], Detect[14], Disable[15], Feint Attack[19], Punishment[24], Knock Off[26], Shadow Claw[29], Quash[30], Power Gem[36], Shadow Ball[39], Foul Play[41]
HM Moves: Cut, Rock Smash, Flash
TM Moves: Dig, Brick Break, Poison Jab, Dazzling Gleam, Thief, Dark Pulse, Hone Claws, Aerial Ace
Egg Moves: Recover, Feint, Sucker Punch, Trick, Nasty Plot, Metal Burst
Move Tutor Moves: Metronome, Foul Play, Snatch, Seismic Toss, Ominous Wind
Additional Moves: -
Other: -
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 01:49 AM   #67
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Do you think that Lairon's armor could blind this guy by reflecting its nose-light into its eyes if it was polished enough? No? Ah well, guess it'll just have to serve its typical purpose then.

Quote:
Species: Lairon
Level: 33
Ability: Rock Head
Nature:
Obtained: Trade with Lil'Twick
Ball: Poke
Bond: None ;-;
Moves Known:
--By Level:
Tackle (Lv. -), Harden (Lv. -), Mud Slap (Lv. 4), Headbutt (Lv. 7), Metal Claw (Lv. 10), Rock Tomb (Lv. 13), Iron Defense (Lv. 15), Protect (Lv. 16), Roar (Lv. 18), Iron Head (Lv. 22), Take Down (Lv. 22), Rock Slide (Lv. 24),
--By 'Birth': Stomp, Smelling Salts, Head Smash, Reversal
--By Tutor: None
--By TM: Hone Claws
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 03:48 PM   #68
Lil'twick
Insanity

Following the wintery raid from a month prior, the Island has mostly reverted back to its natural state. Though, the one thing that hasn't exactly stopped at this point was the snow. In fact, the snow seemed to have been picking up in intensity as soon as the Stantler had left. Though, the answer would soon make itself obvious as an aurora hung over the island. From the peak, a Dynamaxed Alolan Nintales howled with a crystal clear song.

[Grade 4 Alolan Ninetales spotted. Requesting a minimum of four raiders.]

Raid sign ups will begin at 10 PM, December 31st GMT.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 12-31-2020, 05:08 PM   #69
Connor
Flashbacker

Signing up with Samson, my Salandit.

Species: Salandit @ Pink Skull Ball
Name: Samson
Level: 4
Type: Poison / Fire
Ability: Corrosion
Held Item: --
Obtained: Hatched
Birthday: July 24
Bond: 2
Bio: Being one of the youngest among Sweeney's group, Samson still has many of the slight behavioural tics which accompany the territory. The worst of these - and the one which brings the most grief to his trainer - is the way the Salandit is so impressionable. This has left him easily brought under the wing of Marco, who is more than happy to have something of a sidekick to join him in his escapades. Samson has a similarly outgoing disposition when compared to Marco, but is slightly more reserved, able to discern when situations would truly go against his favour and holding back where Marco blindly charges in anyway. Despite this slight show of maturity, the Salandit is convinced that he will evolve at some point during his tenure under Sweeney ... despite this being literally impossible. Of course, Samson doesn't yet know that. Sweeney hopes he never will.
Level Up Moves: Scratch, Poison Gas
Technical Machine Moves: Flamethrower, Sludge Wave
Hidden Machine Moves:
Move Tutor Moves: Scale Shot
Egg Moves:
Old 12-31-2020, 06:26 PM   #70
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

From ancient Rome to Candyland, this cursed blade shall (attempt to) cut her way!

Quote:
Name: Aurelia
Species: Honedge
Level: 23
Ability: No Guard
Nature: Hasty
Obtained: Captured in Ancient Romma
Pokeball:
Bond: None ;-;
Known Moves:
--By Level:
Tackle (Lv. -), Fury Cutter (Lv. -), Swords Dance (Lv. -), Shadow Sneak (Lv. 4), Automotize (Lv. 8), Aerial Ace (Lv. 12), Pursuit (Lv. 13), Metal Sound (Lv. 16), Slash (Lv. 20)
--By 'Birth': Wide Guard
--By Tutor: None
--By TM: Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Gyro Ball
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 05:00 PM   #71
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Name: Merry (female), Level: 27
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Hatched
Nature: Quiet Ability: Water Absorb
Held Item: Never-Melt Ice
Evolution: No Evolution
Attacks: Water Gun, Growl, Sing, Mist, Confuse Ray, Ice Shard, Body Slam, Water Pulse, Life Dew, Rain Dance, Perish Song, Lv.31 Ice Beam, Lv.35 Brine, Lv.43 Safeguard, Surf, Lv.46 Hydro Pump, Lv.50 Sheer Cold, Dragon Pulse, Lv.58 Blizzard
TM/TR/HM: Body Press, Surf, Weather Ball, Zap Cannon
Move Tutor(MT): Body Slam, Dragon Pulse, Drill Run, Heal Bell, Water Pulse, Ancient Power, Aqua Tail, Block, Dive, Double-Edge, Dream Eater, Endure, Headbutt, Hyper Voice, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Mimic, Nightmare, Outrage, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Thunderbolt, Zen Headbutt
Egg Moves(EM): Dragon Pulse, Freeze-Dry, Sparkling Aria, Ancient Power, Aurora Beam, Avalanche, Curse, Dragon Dance, Fissure, Foresight, Future Sight, Horn Drill, Refresh, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Tickle, Whirlpool
Bond: 19

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 05:00 PM   #72
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Entering Lucario in this Alolan Ninetales raid, and letting him hold this Aegis of Frost for the raid.

Lucario

Species: Lucario ()
Held Item: Aegis of Frost
Type: Fighting/Steel
Level: 42
Bond: Quicklink
Ability: Justified (HA)
Moves: Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Close Combat, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Detect, Laser Focus, Metal Claw, Mind Reader, Helping Hand, Magnet Rise, Meteor Mash, Blaze Kick, Psychic, Feint, Life Dew, Nasty Plot, Work Up, Rock Smash, Force Palm, Copycat, Final Gambit, Reversal, Counter, Flash Cannon, Bone Rush, Me First, Power-Up Punch, Swords Dance, High Jump Kick, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, Metal Sound, Quick Guard, Water Pulse, Focus Blast, Heal Pulse, Guardian Terrain
Evolution: >30>
Contest Stats:
Cool: 10
Beautiful: 10
Cute: 10
Clever: 10
Tough: 10
Birthday: July 30
Method of Obtainment: Trade
Bio:
Like his Trainer Jake, Lucario is perceptive and patient. He can utilize aura just like Jake can, but he and his Trainer are still learning the technique(s). Lucario is a versatile, speedy attacker that can battle from a distance just as well as close-range. Lucario is Jake's right-hand Pokémon aside from Buizel, and the two have perfect synergy with each other, as their auras are remarkably similar. Although Jake can understand Pokémon via aura, he may not be able to grasp every single word that a Pokémon is saying (or trying to say). Usually, Jake doesn't bother, but if understanding every single word a Pokémon says is of utmost importance at the moment, he asks Lucario to translate for him, which the Aura Pokémon gladly agrees to if asked. Lucario can speak with telepathy, and his translations are almost always in real time, so it's like the Pokémon that Lucario is translating for is speaking by themselves. All Lucario needs is a Lucarionite to unleash his unhindered aura with Mega Evolution Energy together.

Last edited by Zorchic; 01-01-2021 at 05:12 PM.
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 06:01 PM   #73
Lil'twick
Insanity

Due to the increased sheer force blizzards, four additional trainers are required for Alolan Ninetales.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-01-2021, 06:03 PM   #74
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
One last time then, let's rumble. Arranoc, to the fore.

Arranoc the Vulpix, level 20, female.
Ability:Flash Fire
Item: None.

Moves:
Baby-Doll Eyes
Confuse Ray
Ember
Feint Attack
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
Imprison
Payback
Quick Attack
Roar
Tail Whip
Will-o-Wisp
Old 01-01-2021, 06:05 PM   #75
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Signing up with Makoto the Lv. 32 Alolan Vulpix (who'll be borrowing Epona's Flametongue for the time being).

Makoto Lv. 32
Birthdate: July 15
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Snow Cloak
Poké Ball: Snow Ball
Hold Item: Flametongue
Bond: 6
Beauty Points: 30
Cool Points: 30
Cute Points: 30
Smart Points: 30
Tough Points: 30