UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON

Old 12-03-2011, 04:49 PM   #1
Lindz
Kuno's Wife

Victini Pokémon: White Victini and Zekrom

If you've gone or are going to see the movie today or tomorrow post up about your experience and the movie here! I'll be going to see it tomorrow! After such a long absence I wonder how it'll feel ta see a Pokémon movie on the big screen instead of some lonely nights at home on a tv o.o;

Last edited by Lindz; 12-04-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Lindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:07 PM   #2
Lady Kuno
The hostess with the mostess

I might go see but then again I'm too old for this. >.>

PROUD OWNER OF A MISSINGNO. IN FIZZY BUBBLES
Lady Kuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:33 PM   #3
deoxys
Fog Badge

I'm probably going to go see it tomorrow at the local place. For nostalgia.
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:38 PM   #4
Lindz
Kuno's Wife

I'm back and with loot to boot! Wasn't expecting to get a big Victini tcg looking card an other lil goodies. Thought that was a nice touch. The showing wasn't completely full but there was like 40~50 people there. Saw a younger kid with a Gen V PKMN shirt and thats when I knew things were gonna be ok ;.; or something like that!

The movie followed the forumla setup long ago pretty well. Reach new destination, unknowingly meet rare Pokémon, intro credits battling, lore, befriending, danger, happiness, scenic ending credits, and some pointless Team Rocket scenes sprinkled in! Oh and a buncha cutecute scenes with cute PKMN like Cottonee! They were so cute eating that berry together @_@!

When did Ash acquire the typical shonen attribute "you know me I can eat any time!"? I was surprised he thanked Victini for his unfair victories but there was no time to go back and humbly apologize to the unnamed trainers. I wish Iris woulda got to say/do more cause in a great battle with 2 legendary dragon PKMN she was strangely absent. Some dragon master she'll be! Damon was a decent adversary but for a guy on the side of "truth" he prolly like shoulda understood the situation better then he did.

So whats the deal with the Pokémon world having a lifest... um Dragon Force? That was pretty odd. Something else you'd think Iris would wanna chime in on but didn't. But any I liked it overall! Another solid "peaceful" (no real villian) type PKMN movie. And it was nice to see it on the big screen once more! Hope they do it again!
Lindz is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON