UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 06-13-2020, 11:05 PM   #26
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

HEADBUTT (70 BP) a shield! (Boosted by Silk Scarf)
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 04:36 PM   #27
Sneaze
Mrow?

Fatal Attraction (0 BP)

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 05:51 PM   #28
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Dynamax Boss Wigglytuff
★★★★

Health Gauge: 72%
Shields Up: 0
Status: Reflect (4 Turn Remaining), Light Screen (4 Turns Remaining), Misty Terrain (3 Turns Remaining), Skill Swapped (Pick Up), -1 Def, Fatally Attracted (Dusknoir)

Raid Boss Attack Summary:

Attack 1: Max Quake (120 BP)
Sneaze, Dusknoir: 220 HP
Attack 2: Wigglytuff is in love!

N/A
Attack 3: Wigglytuff is in love!
Nothing

Raid Challengers:
  • Missingno. Master, Seviper: 500 HP
  • Sneaze, Dusknoir: 220 HP (-1 Sp. Def)
  • CCK, Oddish: 300 HP (-1 Sp. Def)
  • Meetan, Zubat: 500 HP (+1 Sp.Atk)
  • Zelphon, Eevee: 170 HP (+1 Sp. Atk)
  • Yuki, Zigzagoon: 500 HP (Skill Swapped: Cute Charm) (+1 Sp. Atk)
  • myahoo, Cyndaquil: 500 HP
  • Raves, Zangoose: 0 HP (KO'd, Will Revive in 1 Turn)

Wigglytuff is attracted and can only get off a Max Darkness. Zangoose is KO'd by recoil and friendly fire to free it from attract. I am not in a good mood sue me.
Dynamax Initiative:
Alice, Zubat
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until [Wednesday, June 17th[/U] to place your order.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 06:00 PM   #29
Sneaze
Mrow?

Protect (0 BP)

Old 06-14-2020, 06:55 PM   #30
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Tempers were already at boiling point with Alex regarding Totsuka, and his plans for the Zangoose to learn a lesson. Clearly the Shadow pokemon was a lot smarter than she led him to believe, due to the fact he hadn't specified an attack, merely to just "hit it hard," and so it was that Alex was forced to jump back with a start as the pokemon utilised a very familiar move: Shadow End.

The exact same damn move that resulted in him having this bloody prosthetic. A move that possessed some severe recoil. On a shield. He could scarcely believe what was happening, everything was falling apart and all he could do was stand there dumbfounded. The Zangoose seemed to stand there smugly, looking smarmy as always as she wavered in place a little, defiant towards the trainer, and for a moment it almost looked as though he was about to break down a little.

And then the Seviper struck her from behind.

Completely out of the loop, absolutely unprovoked, and even if it was probably for the good of the raiders, the bloodlust took over as the Zangoose was knocked clean out. Flumping face first into the grass, the snake seemed pleased with himself, and almost too eager to finish the job, failing to notice the pokemon's trainer approaching, slowly, methodically, a look in his eyes that showed only one overpowering emotion: anger.

He cared not what others would say right now about his behaviour. He cared not how Keith would react. He simply acted on instinct, taken completely by his own emotions, and walked up to the Seviper, holding his gauntlet back to his chest.

And then he swung his hand, full-force, into the Seviper's face.

A couple of seconds passed, before he calmly recalled the Shadow pokemon back into her ball until she recuperated quickly, keeping his gaze fixed firmly on the Seviper, a harsh stare that would cow a rampaging Gyarados in a heartbeat, before uttering words in a tone that could only be described as eldritch in nature.

"Listen here you imperfect replica of Jormungandr. The discipline of the cretin is my sole responsibility and burden to bear, and not your own. Should you in your perpetual dearth of wisdom try to muster up the gall in yourself to attempt to satisfy your primitive mentally imprinted hormonal lust for meaningless vengeance upon my subject, I will personally wrest every last scale from that wretched noodle you call a body and implant them up your cloaca to such a depth that the next period of defecation you incur, you will be shedding your own shit. Does your inferior lizard brain comprehend and calculate this promise?"

That said, the trainer simply about turned and walked away from the serpent pokemon, waiting for the buffoon in the ball to recover so she could receive the same sort of treatment. No way in hell was Totsuka getting away with this one.

---

Gonna Cheer Dusknoir.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 07:25 PM   #31
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The fact that Totsuka managed to land such a fierce blow on Wigglytuff's shield, it didn't mean shit to Marvolo. He was beyond reason by now, fueled by a primal hatred for the Zangoose species. After the hideous recoil damage Totsuka took from that Shadow End, Marvolo's Poison Jab hit hard, robbing the Shadow Pokémon of her remaining hit points. But Keith knew better than to think that was that. Marvolo wasn't gonna be content with just knocking Totsuka out, and indeed, the way he was advancing on the unconscious Normal-type only confirmed what Keith knew- his Seviper was moving in for the kill.

"Keith!" Willa exclaimed, but Keith had already took off. Racing as though his life depended on it, but before he could overtook Marvolo, Alex had acted first, slapping Marvolo in the face, hard. Keith skidded to a stop, mouth agape, as Alex, in a fit of anger that would make a wild Primeape blush, told Marvolo in no uncertain terms that he was never to attack the Shadow Zangoose again. It was perhaps fortunate for all involved that Marvolo was still stunned by the slap, unable to react in time- no doubt otherwise the Fang Snake Pokémon would have taken this as his cue to attack Alex instead. Keith would honestly not put it past him, however scarily angry Alex was.

Ordinarily, Keith would have a few choice words for anyone who raised a hand to one of his Pokémon, and a delivery of said words comparable to Alex's just now. But the circumstances being what they were, Keith knew Marv had that one coming. And he, too, had had enough. He walked in front of Marvolo and stood defiantly in front of him. Marvolo hissed fiercely as the initial shock of what just went down wore off, but as he made to fix Keith with a murderous Glare, he found he was the one unable to move as his eyes bore witness to the Mean Look he was getting from his Trainer.

"...Get out of my way," Marvolo hissed menacingly, despite his current state of immobility.

"No," Keith shot back, speaking in fluent Shuppet language.

"Get out of my way!" Marvolo repeated.

Keith folded his arms. "No," he repeated in a quiet, calm, yet bone-chilling tone. "You attacked an ally, Marvolo. That is absolutely unacceptable."

"I attacked FILTH!" Marvolo screeched. "I attacked VERMIN! I attacked a useless waste of life who couldn't lift a wretched claw to even stop Mt. Pudding over there from setting up those stupid invisible walls that-"

"You are blinded by your hatred," Keith interrupted. "You talk like Totsuka was the reason for Wigglytuff getting to set up Reflect and Light Screen, when the attraction that stopped her was the fault of the Wigglytuff in the first place!"

"I DON'T CARE!" Marvolo bellowed. "You think I give a Patrat's ass whose fault it was? That Zangoose! I have smelled it before! Years ago, in the Bar! I did not forget that offending odor, the stink of that vile creature that dares to get near me, I did not forget the humiliation of being denied the pleasure of separating its head from its shoulders, and I will not be stopped again! I need no excuse for what I do- it is a Zangoose, and that is reason enough!"

"For years, Marvolo, I have put up with this," Keith stated. "Looked the other way on the decapitation of wild Zangoose, put up signs back home warning visitors to not bring any Zangoose with them... but this is too far," he stated. "I don't even blame Alex for what he did just now- your behavior was inexcusable. He and Totsuka are on our side, teaming up against that Wigglytuff. What do you expect to prove by killing Totsuka, anyway?" he demanded.

"Wh- to prove- what-" spluttered Marvolo. "What do you think I expect to prove? That a Zangoose cannot cross my path and live to tell the tale!"

"So this is about how strong you are, then," said Keith.

"Have you been LISTENING!?" Marvolo demanded. "Of COURSE it's about how strong I am!"

"Well, then, I'm confused," Keith stated. "Because last I checked, it was pretty well-established fact that you're easily one of my strongest Pokémon. You've proven that time and time again. Who is the sole reason me, Meowth, and Amanda didn't get eaten by Rattata and Raticate under Goldenridge City?"

"Well, me, but-"

"Who is it who brings his family increasingly extravagant kills every Seviper Day, each year somehow managing to top what he brought them the year before?"

"Again, that's me, but even so-"

"Who is it who Nagini, easily the strongest Arbok in the world, not to mention your mentor, concedes to be her equal in strength?"

"M-me-"

"Who is the Seviper who saved Christmas?"

"Me..."

"So now, tell me," said Keith. "Tell me why a Seviper who can truthfully claim any of that to be true about him, would see fit to target a teammate to prove his strength rather than prove it by taking down the actual enemy in spite of their new fortifications? Because if you keep this up, Marv, we may very well lose this, and it would be all on you. You've already proven it against more Zangoose than I ever want to know about- is proving yourself against one more for the sake of this silly feud really worth the risk of losing to Mt. Pudding?"

Marvolo was uncharacteristically silent in the wake of this questioning. Even if the Mean Look wasn't keeping him rooted to the spot, he wouldn't have been moving anwyay. Whether it was Keith's words alone, or whether Alex's reaction to his behavior was factoring into it, Keith honestly couldn't say, but either way, he could tell something was starting to get through to Marvolo. "...when you put it that way," he murmured quietly. "I... I don't know why we Seviper hate Zangoose. I never had reason to question it. It always came as naturally as breathing. I... I was trying to focus on the Wigglytuff, but the moment I had the slightest opportunity to pin the blame on the Zangoose, it seemed like the thing to do..."

"Marvolo," Keith said gently. "Your hatred of Zangoose... I don't believe it'll ever be something you can fully shake off. I believe it's too deeply rooted in you. But I also believe that if any Seviper has the strength to know the time and place for such things, to not be consumed by this hatred, to not lose sight of what is more important in that moment, it would be you."

"...I'm sorry I attacked the Zangoose instead of the Wigglytuff," Marvolo hissed quietly. "I..."

Keith smiled. "I know you are," he replied. Breaking off the Mean Look at last, Keith pulled the Poison-type in for a hug. After this, he switched back to human language. "Now what say we try attacking Wigglytuff for a change?" he asked with a grin.

"I'm all for that," Marvolo grinned back. Before they could go back to where Willa and Meowth were waiting, however, Marvolo turned to look at Alex, hissing apologetically, eliciting an approving look from Keith. They then both went back over to Willa and Meowth.

"...Yer amazin'," Meowth said wonderingly, looking up at Keith.

"I am... likewise impressed," Willa added her eyes betraying pure awe and respect, even though the rest of her face let on nothing beyond a small smile. "Meowth translated the conversation for me. You really are a master of Poison-types."

"Heh, that's sweet," Keith smiled, shaking his head. "But honestly, had you not had the guts to talk to him like that earlier, I don't think I'd have thought there to be any point in doing this."

Willa said nothing in response, merely smiling back, though she frowned slightly as she looked over at Alex. "He attacked Marvolo, though," she murmured.

Keith shook his head. "Not even worth getting worked up over- Marv had it coming, I think even he realizes this by now."

"I suppose," conceded Willa. "Luckily that Dusknoir used Fatal Attraction- Wigglytuff's been too distracted to do much of anything while this has been going on."

"Very lucky indeed," Keith nodded. "Alright, Marv, we're back in this, so get ready!" he called.

"Heheh, just give the command!" the Seviper hissed eagerly, now focused firmly on the gigantic Wigglytuff.

And so Keith did. "Poison Jab, let's go!" he called out. And this time, as Marvolo charged, tail blade glowing purple, it was the Wigglytuff he was targeting. Would he have it in him to keep focused on Wigglytuff even once Totsuka was back in the fray? Truthfully he didn't know for sure. But if it meant proving his true strength in a way that had never occurred to him before, then he sure as hell was gonna try!

OOC: Marvolo used Poison Jab (80 BP; targeting the raid boss this time)

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 06-14-2020 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 12:05 AM   #32
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Jeeze things sure are getting spicy in here... Uh, let's try an IRON TAIL (100 BP)?
Old 06-15-2020, 12:11 AM   #33
myahoo
Soul Badge

Motion in the corner of Melissa's eyes had her turning to look right as Keith's Seviper went after Alex's Shadow Zangoose. When the raid boss failed to attack more than once, Wildfire wandered over to Melissa's side to watch. They both winced at the backhand, but they were too far to really hear any of the words spoken.

"...I suppose that's as good a reason as any to be aware of those kinds of things," Melissa commented as Alex turned away from the Seviper.

"Not that you've made it a point to go collecting those types in the first place," Wildfire murmured wryly.

"True." They watched Keith talk some more with his Seviper before the Poison-type and his trainer turned their attention back to the raid. "Well, that was...a thing." Melissa glanced over at Alex and spotted him encouraging the Dusknoir. "We should probably get back to it, too, huh."

"Before it gets its head back on straight, yeah."

"Alright." Melissa turned back to face the raid boss. "Let's go with another Iron Tail (100 BP)."

"Quil!"
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 12:12 AM   #34
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Jeeze things sure are getting spicy in here... Uh, let's try an IRON TAIL (100 BP)?
Helping Hand!

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 02:34 AM   #35
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
Alright, Weed, show her your Sludge Bombl! (90 BP)
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 10:50 AM   #36
Meetan
Soul Badge

Venoshock (65 BP)

Last edited by Meetan; 06-16-2020 at 05:23 PM.
Meetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 07:31 PM   #37
Lil'twick
Insanity

Dynamax Boss Wigglytuff
★★★★

Health Gauge: 60%
Shields Up: 0
Status: Reflect (3 Turn Remaining), Light Screen (3 Turns Remaining), Misty Terrain (2 Turns Remaining), Skill Swapped (Pick Up), -1 Def, Fatally Attracted (Dusknoir)

Attack 1: Max Phantasm (130 BP)
Sneaze, Dusknoir: 341 HP
Attack 2: Dazzling Gleam (80 BP)

Missingno. Master, Seviper: 401 HP
Sneaze, Dusknoir: Protected
CCK, Oddish: 201 HP
Zelphon, Eevee: 50 HP
Attack 3: Hyper Voice (90 BP)
Missingno. Master, Seviper: 252 HP
Sneaze, Dusknoir: Protected
CCK, Oddish: 52 HP
Meetan, Zubat: 351 HP

Raid Challengers:
  • Missingno. Master, Seviper: 252 HP (-1 Sp. Def)
  • Sneaze, Dusknoir: 341 HP (-1 Def)(-1 Sp. Def)
  • CCK, Oddish: 52 HP (-1 Sp. Def)
  • Meetan, Zubat: 351 HP (+1 Sp.Atk)(-1 Sp. Def)
  • Zelphon, Eevee: 50 HP (+1 Sp. Atk) (-1 Def)
  • Yuki, Zigzagoon: 500 HP (Skill Swapped: Cute Charm) (+1 Sp. Atk)(-1 Def)
  • myahoo, Cyndaquil: 500 HP (-1 Def)
  • Raves, Zangoose: 400 HP (Fully Recovered)

The trainers continue their onslaught, though Wigglytuff's defenses are proving to be a little much to handle. Wigglytuff manages to avoid falling in love this turn, but still has to attack Dusknoir. Max Phantasm is able to pierce the defenses a little bit, and two strong spread moves allow it to do some nasty damage to the other raiders while still focusing on the Dusknoir. Seems Wiggly is no longer in the mood to play.
Dynamax Initiative:
Expired
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Saturday, June 20th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-16-2020, 10:09 PM   #38
Sneaze
Mrow?

Fire Shield (0 BP)

Old 06-16-2020, 10:20 PM   #39
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Let's show it your own HYPER VOICE (90 BP)! (Boosted by Silk Scarf)
Old 06-17-2020, 12:25 PM   #40
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
The response to said outburst from Alex went unnoticed by him, still seething at how his plans had been dashed, and as his frustrations continued to boil, he at least noticed the Wigglytuff had been somewhat incapacitated by the Dusknoir using some trickery, and was at minimum thankful for it. However, the Wigglytuff was not playing around, and as he waited for the silly bugger to recover he finally took a brief moment to register the current situation. Said ghost was protecting itself, while his allies blasted at the boss, struggling to breach both screens it had set up. Problematic.

Somewhat aware of slight debate, he chanced a glance at the Seviper and keith, the former getting a thorough chin-waggling from the latter, to the point that the snake seemed to be apologising, but he paid little heed, and indeed almost felt some kinship with Marvolo in the fact that the moment Totsuka showed herself again, she was dead meat. Speaking of which, the shine on his wrist alerted him to the fact the troublemaker had recovered, and it was with a brief inhalation of air and struggling to ignore the Hyper Voice that really smarted that the shadow pokemon was once more released.

Rubbing her back, the furball was very quickly seized by Alex, who was glaring daggers at her. No longer affected by any charms, the red eyes looked up at him with disinterest, but any effort to ignore him was well and truly pinched out as he tugged at her ear with his fingers, much like an upset parent with their child, and he spoke.

"No more." Alex stated firmly.

The Zangoose raised her eyebrow. No more what?

"I've been tolerant of your nonsense for too long, but I'm at the end of my damn tether. If you don't wisen the hell up, right the hell now, I'm sending you off to rehabilitation. You do not want to go to rehabilitation. I've been there, and it's something I would not put my worst enemy in, but this is the last straw."

A blank stare. He at least had her attention somewhat. "You know what just happened? I just broke trainer rule one: never lay hands on another trainer's pokemon. I broke it because you couldn't focus on the task at hand. I'm very likely going to get a considerable fine for this, and frankly, it's your bloody fault. Had you just cooperated for once in your life, we wouldn't be in this situation," he continued, the pinch in her ear getting rather uncomfortable. "I've done things the normal, humane way, but it seems you need a much more effective lesson in behaving right and working with others."

The human released his grip on her, before growling once more. "I don't get you and your lack of energy for anything. Are you a Zangoose or a Seviper?"

The shadow pokemon was silent for a couple of seconds, before raising an arm and pointing towards the pokemon who had recently smacked her, completely casually. The follow-up response was for Alex to put his hand to his face, before glaring at her.

"Fine. If that's how you want to play, you can continue this fight. Go stand by the Seviper, and work with them. Tolerate their presence, and bring this balloon down, and I'll consider my next plan of action with you. But you're on the thinnest ice, I'm this close to tossing you into the box and leaving you there for a few weeks."

A confused look.

"Yes, the Seviper. No, I don't care for such moral quandaries. If it smacks you, smack right back. One more argument, and you'll be answering to Cal. Now get going."

Crossing his arms, Alex stood back and continued his harsh stare as the Cat ferret pokemon grumbled, idly snatching up a lollipop and shoving it in her mouth as she continued.

"-human should rim a Skuntank. What a pain in the arse..." the pokemon muttered as she got within ten feet of the pokemon, feeling this was probably a relatively safe distance. "'Oh, you gotta work with others to be part of a team.' Tch. Workin' with others ain't my style, but he don't bother askin' about that one. But whatever, he should try dealing with this cuss for a coupla years or so," she continued, half to herself, half to the nearby pokemon, before looking at her current ally. "So apparently I gotta sit here and fight alongside yer while the human stands around and does nothin', or I go to rehab for whatever reason. I don't like workin' with others, but I got little choice...so the fat thing has screens, I guess I can do somethin' about them..."

---

Going to get rid of the screens with a Shadow Shed (0 BP).

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 07:00 PM   #41
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As things progressed, Keith couldn't help but notice Alex having a few choice words of his own for Totsuka. He couldn't make out what was being said, but he imagined it was nothing good. And then, to general surprise, Totsuka made her way over, heading right for Marvolo. The Seviper did his best to pretend to not notice, but as she got closer, she was even talking to him. Or to herself. Could be either way, he figured. Evidently, Marvolo learned, Totsuka was under orders to stand and fight alongside the Seviper while Alex did nothing.

Keith and Willa exchanged incredulous looks as Meowth translated this for them. "...is Alex serious?" Willa asked bluntly.

"Evidently," Keith murmured, gesturing to Totsuka. "Wow. I... was not expecting to put Marv to this sort of test so soon." He kept a tight grip on the Christmas Ball, monitoring things carefully.

Marvolo was seething inside- the nerve of it to go near him, let alone talk to him! He had half a mind to lop off Totsuka's head with his tail blade and throw that at the Wigglytuff! But no- he had to keep his cool, now was not the time to give in to his murderous impulses. He'd already landed the finishing blow on this thing, and he'd killed countless Zangoose in the past- what more did he have to prove to himself in that regard anyway? Of course, the purple fur on this one would almost certainly make some uniquely beautiful presents for Amethyst and Kinana, but still- no. Keith would be disappointed, this Alex fellow would almost certainly follow through on his downright frightening threats, the Wigglytuff might beat them all... yeah, no, getting bested by the Zangoose's human and a giant fluffy mountain of pudding would be far more embarrassing, he decided.

The Zangoose seemed no happier about the present circumstances, Marvolo realized, as he heard Totsuka grumble about how she was never one to work with others. Following that, though, she surprised more or less everyone by doing something extremely helpful; Shadow Shed. Marvolo blinked in surprise as the shadowy aura move melted away the Reflect and Light Screen like they were made of butter.

"You underestimate what teamwork can accomplish," Marvolo said bluntly. "I should know- I did as well, years ago. But there's always limits to what one can do on one's own. See the human in the hat back there? He's got my respect, and that didn't come easy- he knows what he's doing, and I know it."

Keith relaxed a little- Marvolo seemed to be, for the moment, at least tolerating Totsuka's presence. He and Willa exchanged looks of mild surprise, then both shrugged- they'd take this. They then turned back to the action. "Marvolo, Poison Jab!" Keith commanded. And Marvolo gave an affirmative hiss, smirking as he lunged with his poisoned tail blade- at the Wigglytuff, of course. He loathed the notion that he had a Zangoose to thank for the opportunity to land this powerful blow, but for right now, he could live with it.

OOC: Marvolo used Poison Jab (80 BP).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 06-20-2020 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 07:42 PM   #42
myahoo
Soul Badge

And another Iron Tail (100 BP), Wildfire!
Old 06-18-2020, 10:47 PM   #43
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Marvolo used Poison Jab (80 BP, RP to come tomorrow night when I got time for stuffs)
Helping Hands!

Old 06-19-2020, 01:20 PM   #44
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
Alright, Weed, show her your Sludge Bombl! (90 BP)
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 05:17 PM   #45
Meetan
Soul Badge

Venoshock (65 BP)
Old 06-20-2020, 07:21 PM   #46
Lil'twick
Insanity

Dynamax Boss Wigglytuff
★★★★

Health Gauge: 48%
Shields Up: 6
Status: Misty Terrain (1 Turns Remaining), Skill Swapped (Pick Up), -1 Def,

Attack 1: Max Darkness (120 BP)
Sneaze, Dusknoir: 291 HP
Attack 2: Shadow Ball (80 BP)

Sneaze, Dusknoir: 147 HP
Attack 3: Dazzling Gleam (80 BP)

Sneaze, Dusknoir: 0 HP
CCK, Oddish: 0 HP
Zelphon, Eevee: 0 HP
myahoo, Cyndaquil: 410 HP

Raid Challengers:
  • Missingno. Master, Seviper: 252 HP (-1 Sp. Def)
  • Sneaze, Dusknoir: 0 HP (KO'd. Needs 1 Round to Fully Recover)
  • CCK, Oddish: 0 HP (KO'd. Needs 1 Round to Fully Recover)
  • Meetan, Zubat: 351 HP (+1 Sp.Atk)(-1 Sp. Def)
  • Zelphon, Eevee: 0 HP (KO'd. Needs 1 Round to Fully Recover)
  • Yuki, Zigzagoon: 500 HP (Skill Swapped: Cute Charm) (+1 Sp. Atk)(-1 Def)
  • myahoo, Cyndaquil: 410 HP (-1 Def)(-1 Sp. Def)
  • Raves, Zangoose: 400 HP (Fully Recovered)

The group manages to rid Wiggly of his screens, and pushes him into his secodn set of shields. Wiggly also manges to avoid falling in love, by some stroke of luck, and goes absolutely berserk on the Dusknoir. It unleashes a devestating Max Darkness, that pierces and breaks the Fire Shield. It then fires off a Shadow Ball towards it, and gets lucky enough to get the Sp. Def drop. Lastly it channels its fairy power and shoots out a Dazzling Gleam, that not only hits Dusknoir, but also Oddish and Eevee, causing all three of the mon to get KO'd. Cyndaquil also takes a huge hit from this, and it looks like things aren't going to get any easier.
Dynamax Initiative:
Expired
  • You have until Wednesday, June 24th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 06-24-2020 at 12:37 PM.
Old 06-20-2020, 08:09 PM   #47
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Cheering to heal Seviper

Old 06-22-2020, 12:52 AM   #48
myahoo
Soul Badge

Iron Tail (100 BP) again!
Old 06-22-2020, 08:25 PM   #49
Sneaze
Mrow?

Cheering to break a shield

Old 06-22-2020, 08:32 PM   #50
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

BODY SLAM (85 BP) that shield to bits! (Boosted by Silk Scarf)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League