UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc

Old 11-20-2016, 12:47 AM   #151
satosere
Cascade Badge

Guys oh my gosh I don't know what was wrong with me but last night I had a dream and Professor Kukui and Lillie were having an affair *_*

Maybe I ship them. You never know.....^_^
Old 11-20-2016, 10:04 AM   #152
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

I had a dream last night that involved me going around as Wally from YJ/Robin trying to save people who were melting into piles of goo after eating ice cream from a cursed truck or something. (No doubt inspired by this Junji Ito story.) Eventually a bunch of alt!universe heroes showed up to help put a stop to the perpertrators, but there was no saving the affected people. ;; There was even a scared little girl whom I watched melt and it was sad... (Possibly an Annie reference?)

...Afterward there was water skiing with the Super Friends Justice League.

Idk.

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 11-20-2016 at 07:24 PM.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 02:11 PM   #153
Shuckle
Problematic Fave

I had a dream that my dad walked into my room and yelled "Up and at em! It's 8:30! Get up get up get up!" and I ignored him and went back to sleep.

...Then my dad woke me up with EXACTLY THAT at 8:30. (I ignored him and went back to sleep of course).

It was spooky ngl I felt a chill down my back when it happened.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:12 AM   #154
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

I have wierd dreams.
last night I had a dream where I was going to see a boy band (actually it was twenty one pilots but hotter) and they spotted me and just SHOWERED me with gifts and stuff.
two band jackets and they sang about me
I woke up blushing cus they said i was sexy

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 12:40 AM   #155
satosere
Cascade Badge

Last night I went to bed wearing my Pikachu onesie. And in my dream I was wearing it. All I remember is that my cousins and I were at my house and we were eating turkey like it was Thanksgiving.

:'D
Old 01-29-2017, 11:07 AM   #156
DracosWulfgar
Pokemon Trainer

Well I had dreams with my Boyfriend all through out the night and the rest is private ^^

Here is a Link to my FB post.
And A link to my FB profile Here
DracosWulfgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 10:10 AM   #157
Talon87
時の彼方へ

I had a dream in which I was playing in a casual SunMoon tournament with a randomly-generated team. Was losing to opponent. Saw a strangely-named move I had never seen before and decided to go for a Hail Mary with it. It was named something like "6-Pokémon Item PokéPalooza". Its info text merely said something like (in much fewer words), "For the next few minutes, you can use your backpack." The words were so few that I was quite unsure of what the message meant. But I wondered if it meant that I could use items from my backpack to heal my Pokémon. And I wondered how much I could get away with.

Turns out I was able to take six not-KOed-but-all-of-them-damaged Pokémon and heal them back up to full health through the use of (in practice) unlimited potions.

I apologized to my opponent, explaining I had never before seen this move and was curious to see if it would let me do what it had in fact just let me do. He was stonily pissed. I got up to go to a dental appointment (because dream). When I came back with bags of food from Outback Steakhouse, the tournament had concluded and while most were still there, all refused to play me and in fact quickly departed, leaving the area deserted save for me and the party tables.

Weird dream. But yeah -- can you imagine if they ever invented this move? "Losing fair and square to your older brother? Don't panic! With 6PPP, you can heal your entire team in a jiffy! All you need is to win the speed war and to have purchased lots of heal items ahead of time. That's all!"
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:25 AM   #158
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Had a dream last night where we had a swarm of linked bots, some ten to fifteen of them, all viewing the Anime forum's Suggestion Box thread all at the same time. Alongside them was a username with a dark purple color. It belonged to someone who had just signed up. Yuki felt sorry for them, that they were caught in the middle of a bot swarm and might be mistaken for a bot themselves.

I then backed out to the main forum index and saw that we had three or five new forums ... including two "admin-level" forums at the top of the page. Most of them were created by the colorless bots, but one of the admin-level forums was created by none other than this purple-name-colored user.

A few minutes later, the forum is overrun with bots creating garbage forums. The main index must have showed at least thirty to thirty-five of them. They were all for topics that you'd expect a newbie to make a thread for in Misc when they first sign up and they want to make a lasting contribution to their new community but they're trying too hard and the thread idea isn't very good. And none of them would make for good forums.

It became clear that the purple-name-colored bot, if not along with a couple of others, had somehow managed to not only register an account but to get inside the Control Panel and give itself admin powers. It had then gone to town hijacking our forum to turn it into a piece-of-shit adware-esque forum overrun with garbage, bot-made threads.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:06 AM   #159
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

YUKI.N> all your UPN base are belong to us
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 10:04 AM   #160
Talon87
時の彼方へ

"I'd cut through the Devil for some whiskey!" - Ash Ketchum's dub voice actor

Had a dream that culminated in my sister and I going to the movie theater to watch the newest Pokémon movie. There was a pre-movie scene in which Ash and his movie friends sang AKB48's "Aitakatta!", melody identical but lyrics altered. Then the movie proper started. I woke up about ten minutes into the movie, shortly after the line quoted above. Steve Blum was voicing Ash in this movie, and there's a point where Ash says something very confusing for parents in the audience who know little about Pokémon. Misty or some other girl asks Ash what he means, staying on script, but then Blum goes off script and talks directly to the audience. Tells us that he'd love to explain everything if he could but he hasn't got all night, justifying that this is why in some parts we can expect some dub-over rewrites. Then he says the line quoted up top, which in my dream was his way of saying that he'll go to any lengths to translate (or rather to get the translator to translate? I don't know!) if liquor's involved. ^^;

Earlier in the dream, my mother was teaching JonTron, a guest of ours for Thanksgivingmas, how to drive. And she was letting him use my car. And he was jerking the vehicle, stop and go, so badly that I thought he was going to break something. (I haven't watched anything JonTron-related since he went off the deep end and became an alt righter. He is missed, I guess. :'( ^^; )

Back to the Pokémon theater, though. Before the movie, while looking for seats, the theater staff had set up party-style platters on pillars. These platters had children's desserts. One platter had nothing but Rice Krispy treats. Another column had a platter with nothing but brownies.

Yet despite the ostensible setup for a child audience, my dream placed a mostly older (55+) audience in the theater. There was a man in his late fifties very bothered by me placing my backpack on the seat in between us to reserve it for my sister. There was an older couple in their 70s who I know from Lafayette who were there. It was just weird, to have a Pokémon movie audience being like 35% kids and yet 55% pre-geriatrics and geriatrics.
Old 02-28-2018, 03:54 PM   #161
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
Woo I had a weird one.

I was part of some deployment squad and we had to jump off a cliff, collapse through a layer of earth and splash down on the water beneath. I did so successfully only when following a hole made by Gandalf. I don't know why I couldn't bore through on my own.

Kiva from Megas XLR was part of my squad, Chris Pine (as Captain Kirk) was on it too and they were in some relationship? Kiva was green like the woman from Guardians of the Galaxy (so I think the dream confused Chris Pine with Chris Pratt). Pine managed to dive down what looked like a sewer chute from a bus with a bathroom, with electrical wire, as a way of short cutting our inability to penetrate the floating island layer from earlier.

Kiva is taken aside and there's a flashback between her and the commanding officers, where a previous squad is totally dead, and Kiva is one of them. A bolt of lightning sounds and Kiva rises. It turns out, she's a zombie.

The command says that they allowed her to remain with the squad "with respect to her prior abilities" but she's the weakest team member and is holding everyone, especially Pine, back. I thought this was totally shocking so I logged on to UPN and posted in the "Movies you've recently seen" thread that I dropped Megas XLR years ago and somehow was not spoiled that Kiva was a zombie the whole time.

Kiva was looking for answers on her origin and was directed to go seek "who reanimated her", which given it was a bolt of lightning meant the location: Justice Alley, originally Crime Alley where Batman's parents were murdered.

I immediately jumped to the conclusion that Kiva was probably reanimated due to Batman's prayers on the anniversary of his parents death, seeking justice. But Kiva's squad was wiped out on the opposite side of the street from where the Waynes were murdered, so I followed her down the road.

We passed by a bulldozed homeless center/orphanage that featured in one of my nightmares that I don't remember too well. I recall seeing it in dream but have no access to that information right now while awake.

Uh, then I woke up. Cheesy!
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 09:31 PM   #162
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Kirk is somewhat famously associated with green-skinned women, so it's entirely possible that your brain tapped into that and not a GotG influence. If you've even seen Abrams Trek 1, you've seen a green-skinned girl that Kirk slept with.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:12 AM   #163
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Just woke up from a pretty great dream segment.

We were in my parents' bedroom, slumber party style, playing the SpaceWorld '97 beta of Pokémon Gold & Silver. It was me, Jake and Josh from the Pokémon World Tour podcast, and one other person. We were all members of UPN, and we planned to share our experience with the forum the following morning.

We had been playing all night. In the dream, the game was a complete product. Rough around the edges and in many ways subjectively inferior to the final product we ended up getting, but still complete in that you could play it from beginning to end, going from town to town and collecting the eight gym badges. It sported Pokémon Stadium 2-esque graphics, which at times the dream presented closer in appearance to Pokémon Colosseum than its Stadium predecessors. It looked very nice -- too nice -- for a game its age. Where the dream got good, we had just arrived at the seventh gym.

In what to me was a shocking surprise, it turned out that the seventh gym leader was none other than the beloved Sabrina. And as one of our party got up to use the restroom, the game showed, anime style (with anime visuals and actual video footage ), a preview of what was to come: Sabrina would be using a team of the babymons, leading off with beta Magby and at some later point using the scrapped baby Grimer.

All night long, I had been in the passenger seat. But I really wanted to play this fight. >.> So when the guy in the driver's seat got up to use the bathroom ... I childishly grabbed the controller and began to play in his absence. (What the hell, dream me!? O-o ) It was really magical, the combo of both playing this beta (something that IRL I really don't care to play) and playing it knowing we would be sharing our grand adventure with you guys the next morning (something I might care more about but still not to the extent that it brought me joy in the dream). I dunno, in the dream, it was as if someone had taken me back to early 2000.

I led off with (I think) Poliwhirl, and she led off with ... Nidoking!? I was horrified, to be sure, but not because it wasn't a babymon: the dream had already overwritten the premise of Sabrina using babymons, and had instead embarked upon the horrifying path of, "Now you're in danger of losing the game, and all the team's progress, and the group will blame you because you're the one who took hold of the controller while Primary Driver went to use the restroom."

That's okay, I said. We can do this. We're smart. It's only Pokémon. I'll just use my strongest Water attack, and--

We failed to OHKO one another, but suddenly Poliwhirl was down and out and I was being asked to choose his replacement. I was shocked and very confused. I had just seen a second attack hit me, but how had Nidoking had a second turn? What was going on here? That was when I realized: there was also a Tyranitar on the field! This battle, the seventh gym in the GS beta, was the debut of Doubles in the franchise!

The excitement of Doubles' debut, and the terror that I was down a Pokémon and replacement options looked pretty poor, jolted me awake. So unfortunately the dream ends there. But yeah. A, bad dream me! And B, man, it would have been so cool if I really had been Let's Playing with a group of UPN friends and we were then going to share with you our adventure the next day. Maybe some of you will do something similar this summer, who knows?
Old 12-13-2018, 05:45 PM   #164
McSweeney
Soul Badge

Last night I went to bed at 2 AM and really wanted to get a full 6 hours of sleep so I'd be at full mental power for a law school exam I wrote today at 9 AM. I had the worst nightmare that I have ever had in my life. I wonder if it was a result of me being more stressed this past week than I might ever have been due to hardcore cramming, to the point where it's probably throwing my hormones out of whack; my body has felt messed up the past few days. Zero appetite etc.

I dreamt that I had moved into a new dorm room, and I had a female roommate. She was a sketchy looking meth addict girl, but in an endearing way (like Tomoko from It's Not My Fault I'm Not Popular) She looked me over, smiled and said, "Oh yes, I'm going to enjoy this one. We can go smoke a rock later" and I thought hey a girl thinks I'm cute, this is good. I guess in this dorm you had to sleep in the same bed, so we lied down in the bed to sleep, and she put her arm on me. I thought this is good, she's affectionate and likes me.

Her flirting went on for some time, and though she creeped me out a bit I enjoyed the budding romance.

But then I started seeing scenes of her childhood: I saw scenes of her being bullied by others in horrible ways, like people humiliating her by mocking what she wrote and how she talked.

I was out in a field; actually she was, since I was looking at it from her perspective, and poked a cat in the stomach as it play bit her hand. Then it changed to a scene where I realized she was DROWNING cats.

It came back to me lying in the dorm room bed. I looked beside me and she slithered up beside me; I realized that she didn't look so much like Tomoko and more like some undead girl from a horror movie, like the one in The Ring.

That's when I woke up and saw it was 6 AM (significantly less sleep than I wanted). After I woke up I was EXTREMELY frightened. Now that I've been awake for 10 hours and the shock of the dream has worn off it sounds like a stupid dream on paper, but after I woke up I kept thinking about this creepy undead looking girl with a dark past who was clingy to me. While lying in bed for a few minutes, so much adrenaline was surging through me and I kept getting hit with chills every time I thought about her, I knew that there was no chance I'd be able to fall back asleep because I was scared shitless. I turned on the light and studied for 2 more hours until it was time to go write the exam.

I wonder if God gave me such a horrible nightmare in order to wake me up, keep me awake, and study for those 2 extra hours. I did learn a bit and probably did better than I would have had I slept the full 6 hours, despite being tired ...

Smoking Gary sez:
"Stay in school kidz"
McSweeney is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc