UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Members List

Old 02-15-2009, 12:31 AM   #1
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Mamoswine UPN: ZoraJolteon

Mamoswine Lv.100 Male
Mamoswine was ZoraJolteon's starter Pokémon, chosen mainly because Zora didn't really want to be unoriginal and start with a Wooper, but Mamoswine was similar and had a good moveset. As well as being a powerhouse, with a wide range of powerful attacks, Mamoswine has also used his exceptional sense of smell on numerous occasions to allow Zora to progress on his adventures. He also has the bonus of being very huggly.
Hold Item:King's Rock
Nature:Bold
Movepool: Tackle, Odor Sleuth, Horn Attack, Powder Snow, Endure, Take Down, Fury Attack, Mist, Blizzard, Amnesia, Ancientpower, Peck, Mud Sport, Hail, Ice Shard, Ice Fang, Scary Face, Mud Bomb, Double Hit, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Mud Shot, Icicle Spear, Substitute, Fissure, Water Pulse, Bite, Superpower, Avalanche

Forretress Lv.99 Female
Zora's first catch, obtained in the the dense forests of the original Mountain Zone, Forretress proved herself a useful compainion with her instant perfection of the Protect technique. Her Selfdestruct learnt a mere three levels later has easily been the most useful move Zora has ever wielded, although unfortunately it is responsible for Forretress being at a very low level for her age. After many years of adventuring, Forretress was finally graced with evolution, albeit somewhat anti-climatically, and can now fly. Yay.
Movepool: Tackle, Protect, Selfdestruct, Take Down, Rapid Spin, Bide, Explosion, Spikes, Double-Edge, Toxic Spikes, Zap Cannon, Magnet Rise, Mirror Shot, Iron Defence, Gyro Ball, Counter, Rock Slide, Pin Missile, Sand Tomb, Dig, Flamethrower, Reflect, Revenge, Seed Bomb, Flail, Flash Cannon
Beauty: 10
Coolness: 10
Cuteness: 10
Smartness: 10
Toughness: 10

Slowqueen Lv.99 Female
As the only member of Zora's team capable of telepathy, Slowqueen feels the need to tell all of you a little about herself. {That's right. I'm here, and I'm the best. I didn't just become a monarch for no reason you know. As a water type, for a long time I was useful as a Surfer, ferrying Zora around different locations, or utilising my ability to Dig. Now that Tropius turned up, I'm no longer needed for Surfing, but my telekinetic powers still make me the best. That, and I live in a pretty blue Great Ball. Of course, it used to be a haunted washing machine in the basement of Kuno's Mansion, but I prefer not to talk about that.}
Hold Item: Nevermeltice
Nature: Calm
Movepool: Confusion, Tackle, Growl, Curse, Yawn, Water Gun, Disable, Headbutt, Swagger, Psychic, Psych Up, Hidden Power, Slack Off, Nasty Plot, Zen Headbutt, Rain Dance, Trump Card, Surf, Whirlpool, Dig, Dive, Flash, Future Sight, Dream Eater, Fury Cutter, Icy Wind, Fissure, Me First, Stomp, Iron Defence, Aqua Tail, Fire Blast, Magic Coat

Vulpix Lv.92 Female
The third oldest member of Zora's team, although unfortunantly also one of the lowest leveled, Vulpix was rescued by Zora from death trapped in the dark basement of a Factory in the dockyards of the original Water Zone. Vulpix's primary roles on Zora's team are giving light with her fiery breath, and hindering the enemy with a wide range of special conditions. After Forretress finally experienced evolution, Vulpix remains clinging on to hope that eventually it will be her day.
Movepool: Ember, Tail Whip, Roar, Quick Attack, Will-O-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Imprison, Flamethrower, Safeguard, Grudge, Fire Spin, Payback, Captivate, Hypnosis, Mimic, Spite, Disable, Howl, Flail, Psychic, Energy Ball, Flare Blitz, Extrasensory, Ominous Wind, Sweet Kiss
Beauty: 20

Tropius Lv.98 Male
Captured in the Cloud Garden's Rainbow Road, just shortly before Arnold introduced the "No saying what you want to find" policy *coughHasuboocough*, Tropius has always been one of Zora's firm favorites from the 3rd Generation of Pokémon. Tropius has many merits, his ability to fly his trainer around, his ability to increase his size, and his ability to be the only long time team member I caught to supply some much needed testosterone. Tropius is equipped with a Miracle Seed as a hold item, and resides inside a powder green Friend Ball.
Hold Item: Miracle Seed
Nature: Brave
Movepool: Gust, Leer, Growth, Razor Leaf, Stomp, Sweet Scent, Whirlwind, Magical Leaf, Body Slam, Solarbeam, Synthesis, Air Slash, Leaf Storm, Fly, Flash, Leech Seed, Nature Power, Swords Dance, Mud-Slap, Mimic, Fury Cutter, Sky Attack, Defog, Rock Smash, Leaf Blade, Razor Wind, Ominous Wind, Outrage, Twister, Sunny Day

Wooper Lv.54 Female
One of only two Pokémon Zora did not capture himself, Wooper F was adopted from Ichimatsu after he caught her in the Space Zone. Having a lifelong passion for these water fish, and having reluctantly turned down the chance to own one previously, Zora snapped her up. Due to some sort of twisted merge, Wooper F from FB and Wooper F from PASBL are now the same Pokémon, which proves to be, erm, interesting.
Hold Item: Hard Stone
Nature: Naive
Movepool: Water Gun, Tail Whip, Slam, Mud Shot, Amnesia, Yawn, Earthquake, Rain Dance, Mud Bomb, Muddy Water, Surf, Whirlpool, Waterfall, Ancientpower, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Mimic, Dynamicpunch, Ice Punch, Sludge Bomb, Double Kick, Encore, Blizzard

Roselia Lv.76 Male
Roselia bears the nickname Myria. Like the rest of Zora's feminine Male Pokémon, most notably Sak from his PASBL team, Myria is heterosexual, camp, and proud of it. One day after working on some fake cards, Zora suddenly decided to put Myria into his team and left him in daycare. Maybe this could be the start of a beautiful friendship. Myria loves autumn fashions, and wears orange leaves, complete with colour drained blooms.
Nature: Mild
Movepool: Absorb, Growth, Poison Sting, Stun Spore, Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Grasswhistle, Giga Drain, Sweet Scent, Ingrain, Toxic, Petal Dance, Aromatherapy, Toxic Spikes, Water Sport, Cut, Spikes, Synthesis, Double-Edge, Swords Dance, Cotton Spore, Sludge Bomb, Extrasensory, Leaf Storm, Healing Wish, Charm, Seed Bomb, Double Team, Lick
Beauty: 30

Baltoy Lv.62 Genderless
The second of Zora's adopted Pokémon, Baltoy was gained from the member whose name Zora can't remember but was along the lines of Icy Tyranitar if he remembers correctly, after a long period of harassing everyone who would listen in an attempt to obtain one. Spending a long amount of time in the PC, Baltoy was eventually added to Zora's squad once Myria approached the feared level 50 mark.
Movepool: Confusion, Harden, Rapid Spin, Mud-Slap, Psybeam, Rock Tomb, Selfdestruct, Ancientpower, Sandstorm, Cosmic Power, Explosion, Earth Power, Power Trick, Substitute, Psychic, Heal Block, Signal Beam, Ice Beam, Magic Coat

Rotom Lv.98 Genderless
Rotom doesn't really do much so far. It mostly bees mute and fails at Mudkip riding.
Movepool: Trick, Astonish, Thunder Wave, Thundershock, Confuse Ray, Uproar, Double Team, Shock Wave, Ominous Wind, Substitute, Charge, Discharge, Signal Beam, Sucker Punch, Pain Split, Dark Pulse

Drowzee Lv.40 Male
A Shadow Pokémon, Drowzee hasn't actually done anything yet to warrent more than this short description.
Movepool: Shadow Blitz, Shadow Break, Shadow Sky, Pound, Hypnosis, Disable, Confusion, Headbutt, Poison Gas, Meditate, Psybeam, Psych Up, Swagger, Psychic, Barrier, Signal Beam, Nasty Plot, Psywave, Encore, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Ice Punch, Psycho Cut, Belly Drum, Me First, Role Play, Light Screen

Swablu Lv.9 Female
Ah, Swablu. The great enigma of Zora's team. Does he truely wish to sell her? Or has he over time grown to love yelling "GIVE ME FOUR CANDIES PLX" even more than he'd love to recieve four candies? It is a mystery.
Movepool: Peck, Growl, Rage, Dream Eater, Dragon Rush, Featherdance, Haze, Pursuit, Heat Wave, Solarbeam

Caterpie Lv.7 Male
Caterpie is also for sale, and more likely to be parted with than Swablu. YOU BUY?!
Movepool: Tackle, String Shot, Snore, Explosion

Superior Christmas Banner is Superior.
Also still looking for ref with brain, although not just now due to Tyranidos running in fear.

Last edited by ZoraJolteon; 04-04-2010 at 06:03 PM.
ZoraJolteon is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Members List