Big Ol' Christmas Tree

Stashed Items:

Lights
Snow
Yellow Snow (Bad, Kain, Bad! )
Christmas Tree
Present

Quote:
I think it would do the world good if every political situation, from an international hostage to the breakout of a war, could be solved by a one-on-one Wii Boxing with the nation's leaders. ~DonutTrooper from Gamespot.
Jonouchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:54 AM   #2
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Maillllllllll Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime... *Shot*

Mail:

Inbox: 0

Old: 0

Quote:
I think it would do the world good if every political situation, from an international hostage to the breakout of a war, could be solved by a one-on-one Wii Boxing with the nation's leaders. ~DonutTrooper from Gamespot.
Old 06-02-2007, 08:55 AM   #3
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Secret Post #1

Comming soon

Quote:
Old 06-02-2007, 08:56 AM   #4
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Secret post #2

May add something.....>_>

Quote:
Old 06-02-2007, 09:14 AM   #5
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Re: Team X Base (Ricco's base)

Ricco finally obtained his base again after a long time and decided to head down there to party. As Ricco entered his blue walled base, he ran over to the couch and plopped down on it with the head in the cushion. It just occured to Ricco that his Pokemon needed some freedom too. Ricco takes out all five of his Pokeballs to let out his Pokemon. Marshtomp, Shellder, Mawile, Poliwhirl and Baltoy all came out and happily greeted Ricco.

"All right, guys!" Ricco said happily. "You're free to go wherever you like! Just don't cause a ruckus, okay. This is a fresh start and we're ready to make the best of it!"

The five of them all cheer as they go to wherever their heart desired. Kaio stayed with him on the Couch, as did Kain, while Shellder pushed itself over to the Regice doll and rested on that. Baltoy and Mizuya began to use the Minun doll as Tori uses it's Psychic powers to move the doll about, with Mizuya cheering in amazement. Ricco looks in his back and realizes that he has a Water Stone as he takes it out.

"Well, I hope he's ready." Ricco said as he looks at Yuujou.

Ricco walks over to Yuujou as hi picks him up away from the giant Regice Doll

"All right, Yuujou." Ricco said. "Ready to evolve?"

Yuujou cheers as Ricco sets him near the corner next to the entrance. Ricco uses his Water Stone on Yuujou to evolve him as Shellder begins to glow and transform. It eventually turned into a Cloyster.

"Good work, Yuujou." Ricco said with a smile. "You deserved it!"

"Cloyster!!!" Yuujou said happily.

Cloyster falls over and shuts it's shell as it goes to sleep.

"I guess Evolution can make you tired." Ricco laughed.

Ricco walks back to the couch and lies down with Kaio and Kain, waiting for some guests to arrive.

Quote:
Old 06-13-2007, 08:56 PM   #6
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge

Dragon gazed down a cliff upon the Bay at the city surounding it. After a few seconds, he stopped gazing off and got back to the job at hand. He looked down and searched for a rope. When the found the rope, he pulled it and a passage appeared. He walked down the passage and finally came to a door. "Finally!" exclaimed Aero, he released Wind, Sandstorm, and Breeze. Finally, knocking on Ricco's door.

"Hey," shouted Aero, "You there Ricco!" He looked at his pokemon, who were happy to see their friends.

FB PC
Dragon 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:08 PM   #7
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

OOC: Just to let you know, Kaio is now a Swampert.

Ricco hears a knock on the door as he heard Aero calling out to him.

"Hey," shouted Aero, "You there Ricco!"

Ricco rushes off the couch, forcing Kaio and Kain to slowly wake up. Ricco opens the door as he greets his good friend. Kain and Kaio look at Aero's Pokemon with delight; It's been so long since any of them have seen each other.

"Hey, Aero!" Ricco said. "What's up?"

Swampert jumps off the couch, along with Mawile, as they direct Wind over to their side.

"I think they want to see wind again!" Ricco said with a laugh. Ricco moves to the side to let Wind fly over there.

Quote:
Old 06-14-2007, 05:00 PM   #8
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge

Aero looked inside as Ricco opened the door. "Hey, Aero!" Ricco said. "What's up?"

"Not much," said Aero as he went into the room followed by three of his Flyers. He focused mostly on Flying and Dragon types. He noticed Wind going off toward the white sette, towards his friends Kaio and Kain. Also, Aero then continued, "Adventures have been going slow. Sigh, if I were to control someone's future, I'd be quick about it."

Wind flew towards the Swampert and Mawile. "Hello," he said in PokeLanguage, roosting on the Regice.

When Breeze and Sandstorm came in, they looked around. When Sandstorm noticed the yellos snow, he laughed loudly. Then when he pointed it out to Breeze she was sickened.
"Ew, maybe we should go by them," she offered, flying off to Wind. The Flygon followed with a sigh.

FB PC
Old 06-14-2007, 07:38 PM   #9
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Kain saw the Breeze and Sandstorm looking at the Yellow Snow nearby. Mawile begins to get a little nervous since his trainer always blamed him for it as a joke. He sees the two of them walk up to him and Kaio. the two of the see Wind flying towards the Regice Doll as it perches on the head of the thing.

"Hello!" it said happily.

"Hey, Wind!" Kaio said. "It's been a while. Notice anything new about me?"

Kaio shows off his new form. The last time they saw each other was when Kaio was a Marshtomp. Kaio thought the new look would appeal to it. Kain looks back at Sandstorm and Breeze with a nervous look.

"Whatever you do, do not mention that it's your fault, Kain." He whispered under his breath so that the two of them couldn't hear them. "So...I haven't seen you guys in a while. How've you been?"

"Adventures have been going slow." Dragon said as he sighed "If I were to control someone's future, I'd be quick about it."

"Me too." Ricco said. "I'm sure that "someone" might be busy, but I don't care. My adventure's all that matters. Summer Vacation's coming, so they might get some free time."

Ricco pulled out his Poke Ball containing his new adoption.

"By the way, have you met Gant yet?" he asked. "I just adopted him last week."

Quote:
Old 06-21-2007, 01:43 PM   #10
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge

"Me too." Ricco said. "I'm sure that "someone" might be busy, but I don't care. My adventure's all that matters. Summer Vacation's coming, so they might get some free time."

Ricco pulled out his Poke Ball containing his new adoption.

"By the way, have you met Gant yet?" he asked. "I just adopted him last week."

"No, I don't think I have. Duskull, right?" answered Dragon.
[center:30337]~***~[/center:30337]
"Hey, Wind!" Kaio said. "It's been a while. Notice anything new about me?"

"It's kinda hard to miss," replied Wind. Then his best friend showed off his new form. Then Wind saw Kain look at Sandstorm and Breeze.

He could see Kaio whisper under his breath to Kaio so that the only the two of them could hear it. Then Kaio said, "So...I haven't seen you guys in a while. How've you been?"

"Boring" said the Flygon, "Wind's been getting all the little action recently."
"I'm sure we'll get our turn eventually. Be patient," countered Breeze. "Well, how have you two been?"

FB PC
Old 06-21-2007, 02:48 PM   #11
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

OOC: Kaio and Kain are two different Pokemon. Kain's the one that whispered to himself.

"Boring" said the Flygon, "Wind's been getting all the little action recently."

"I'm sure we'll get our turn eventually. Be patient," countered Breeze. "Well, how have you two been?"

"We've been fine." Kain said. "Kaio's also been getting the most of our adventures. Between his latest adventure and the fishing Tournament, we haven't been doing things that much."

"Don't feel bad." Kaio said. "It's just that his adventures are more Water Adapted and most of you wouldn't survive."

"I see." Kain replied sarcastically.

Kain looks back at Breeze and Sandstorm as he goes in close to talk.

"Ricco's obsessed with him." Kain said.

"I heard that." Kaio said. Kain drops his head in shame.

"Sorry." he said.

"No, I don't think I have. Duskull, right?" answered Dragon.

"Yeah." he said. Ricco throws his Pokeball in the air to release a Skull-masked Ghost, named Duskull. "Meet Gant, my newest partner!"

"Duskull!" he said.

He soon notices Tori go up to him as he watches Gant move about.

"You seem interested. Huh, Tori?"

"Baltoy!" he said.

Ricco decided to bring his attention to Aero

"You caught anything new at all?" he asked.

Quote:
Old 06-21-2007, 03:46 PM   #12
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge

OOC: *shot* I though that was Kaio wispering to Kain. And why do you have such similar names?

BIC:"We've been fine." Kain said. "Kaio's also been getting the most of our adventures. Between his latest adventure and the fishing Tournament, we haven't been doing things that much."

"Don't feel bad." Kaio said. "It's just that his adventures are more Water Adapted and most of you wouldn't survive."

"I see." Kain replied sarcastically.
Kain looks back at Breeze and Sandstorm as he goes in close to talk.

"Ricco's obsessed with him." Kain said.

"I heard that." Kaio said. Kain drops his head in shame.

"Sorry." he said.

"Its okay, Kain, Aero favors Wind, too," comforted Sandstorm.
"I heard that!" shouted Wind.
"You hear it but you don't deny it."
"Well maybe if you were stronger he'd use you more!"
"The only reason he uses you is beacause you're his pack mule!"
"Oh, yeah!? Well then, I challenge you to a fight!"
"I accept!" shouted Flygon.
"Wait, don't do it. Both of you, apolagize!" shouted Breeze.
"No," replied Wind, and the two strongest pokemon on the squad zoomed out the door.
"Sorry, Wind doesn't get mad, often. I'm gonna watch, you should, too. I suppose," sighed Breeze before she flew outside.
[center:f5454]~***~[/center:f5454]
Ricco released his new Duskull. Then his Baltoy wanted up to the two trainers.

"You caught anything new at all?" he asked.

"No, though I'm trying to hatch a Dra-" Aero was cut off by his Pidgeyot and his Flygon zoomed past him, and its hard to ignore 2 6-foot-tall pokemon.

Aero straightened out his short-ish white hair. "Sigh. Thats not a good sign. I think we should check on them," said Aero, as he started to walk up the stairs.

FB PC
Old 06-24-2007, 04:26 PM   #13
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Yay for short 5 minute replies!!!1

Ricco, Tori and Gant move out of the way as two of Aero's biggest Pokemon fly out of his base.

"What did they just do?"

"Dus?" Gant asked.

Aero sighs as he straightens his white hair.

"That's not a good sign." he said. "I think we should check on them."

"I agree." Ricco said. "Come on, Kaio! You two come as well."

Tori and Gant both nod as Kaio heads out the door before they do.

------------------------

As they make their way out to the base Ricco gets the feeling that whatever got them angry wasn't too good.

"Hey, Kaio." Ricco said. "What happened with Sandstorm and Wind?"

"Swampert, Swa Swampert!" Kaio said.

"Tori...translation." Ricco said.

Tori used his Psychic Powers to communicate with him. He said that Sandstorm was offended by something Wind said. Something about being neglected.

"I see." Ricco said.

They get outside to see the two Flying Pokemon (One not really a Flying type.) trying to go at it.

"Any ideas, Aero?" Ricco asked.

Quote:
Old 06-26-2007, 02:01 PM   #14
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge

Re: Yay for short 5 minute replies!!!1

Aero looked at his two strongest pokemon battling it out in the air. They were still going strong. Everyone was watching them.

"Any ideas, Aero?" Ricco asked.

"I guess we should just let them take out their anger," answered Aero with a sigh, "Maybe this will get some respect from the other. Or maybe they'll just start to hate each other. Oh well, at least the ten minutes they've been fighting has made them tired, it should only last another minute or so."

Wind glared at Sandstorm. "You won't win."
"Oh yeah?" answered Flygon.

Then Sand dived down, followed by Wind. Wind used Gust but then Sanstorm used a Faint Attack to reverse direction and slam into Pidgeot, sending it skyward. The pidgeot finally caught himself about 40 feet above the flygon.

"Lets end this!" shouted Wind. Flygon nodded and started to charge its Hyper Beam, but Wind was already charging its Sky Attack. Then, after about ten seconds, Pidgeot started to glow then flew at Flygon, but Flygon let out a Hyper Beam. Pidgeot was starting to slow from the resistance, but finally struck into Flygon knocking it down. But Flygon landed on its feet and landed on its feet, but then WInd was about to use another Sky Attack, and Sandstorm knew he couldn't handle one, so he let loose a despiration Thunder, striking into Pidgeot, but it continued on, slamming into Flygon with all of the flying energy it had left. The collision caused a dust storm.

"Well, we'll see who won," said Breeze. Then after a few seconds the dust cleared and they were both down. "A tie. Thats predictable."

Aero sighed and returned to their pokeballs, "I think they need a rest."

FB PC
Old 06-27-2007, 10:12 AM   #15
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge

Ricco and his Pokemon watch as the two flying Pokemon fall to the ground. Dragon returns them as Ricco and all of his Pokemon have sweatdrops appear on the side of their heads.

"I'd hate to know what exactly caused that." Ricco thought. Ricco just looks at his Pokemon, specifically Kaio and Kain, who were just as confused as he was. "You two don't get into any fights, okay?"

The two just silently nod as they go back into their base.

"Come on, Aero." Ricco said. "Let's head back inside."

Ricco went deep into his base as he walks inside, he finds four boxes of stuff inside. Ricco cheers as he runs over to open them.

"My base stuff came!" Ricco cheered. "Time to set up!"

Ricco unpacks everything as he begins to set up his new base Products. His Pokemon helped as well. Baltoy was in charge of placing everything on the wall while Swampert and Poliwhirl helped Ricco build the Refridgerator. Mawile assisted in setting up the Gamecube, which he knew next to nothing about. He was reading the instructions, but had difficulty understanding the words.

Soon enough, everything was set up within the back of the base. The TV was hooked up showing the Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl TV show while the GameCube had Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness in it, as well as other games stacked.

"Now our base looks great." Ricco said. "What do you think, Aero?"

OOC: About the names: Kaio I had for a while with my ASB Marshtomp and Kain was on a whim.

Quote:
Old 07-05-2007, 04:26 PM   #16
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge

Aero and Ricco walked back down the steps to Ricco's base after Wind and Sandstorm's match. When they opened the door they saw the base had become longer and that there was four boxes on the floor. Ricco rushed to open them, revieling base items.

"My base stuff came!" Ricco cheered. "Time to set up!"

"Oh great," Aero mumbled before saying aloud, "You're helping unpack whenever I get a base upgrade."

With that they began to unpack.

With Baltoy putting stuff on the walls, Kain trying to hook up Game Cube, and everyone else on Ricco's crew working on the fridge, Aero went to work packing away the Christmas stuff and Breeze organized the games in alphabetical order.

When they where done, Ricco asked, "What do you think, Aero?"

Aero yawned and said, "I think it needs a bed. Or is there something caffinated in the fridge?"

OOC: DONE!

FB PC

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases