Old 07-10-2016, 12:23 PM   #26
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miror View Post
Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Miror
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): GMT -7
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team.
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament.
14/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: HeroicRein (SilverChiko)
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): GMT+10
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team.
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament.
15/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew The Gato View Post
Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Mew The Gato
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): +5.5
16/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: dirkac
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): GMT+2

The forms!
They BURN
Am having terrible flashbacks to the Serebii Comp section
17/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Heather
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): GMT -4 for the time being, don't know how DST is playing right now.

I'm not the greatest at comp, though I do break 1200 on OU with wacky squads when I try hard enough, and once broke 1300 back when Aegislash wasn't banned.
18/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanturn View Post
Sounds fun!

Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Lanturn
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): GMT +8
19/24

Not too shabby! Just a note to all, I'm going to leave signups open until I get back from vacation on the 25th, so there's plenty of time to convince yourself that this is worth doing, which it is!

Old Squad Summary

UPN Mafia Global Rules & Guidelines

UPN Mafia Queue & Statistics Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoS View Post
I was wondering what the high-pitched ringing in my ears was all day, but it's probably kots screaming into a pillow.
kingothestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 08:41 PM   #27
Ger
Cascade Badge

Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Ger
Timezone: GMT -4

Apollo ;)

Ger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 11:46 PM   #28
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Biggggg5
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): GMT -5

I feel I must warn you I have extremely little comp experience but I feel like this would be fun and I could learn some things.

biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 07:07 AM   #29
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

Send a message via Skype™ to Concept
UPN Username: Concept
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): GMT+1 (woo summer!)

My comp experience consists of two UPN tournaments both of which I sucked in :p
Concept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 07:25 AM   #30
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
No Idea how this works but okay

Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Coolz8
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): +8

Spoiler: show

--------
It would be best to confess as early as possible, to avoid any excess pain through excess attachment. Make sure you express yourself clearly, and no matter what the outcome may be, treat the other as you may treat a friend, applicable at such a stage in life.

--------

Coolz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 08:15 AM   #31
phoopes
Double Dragon

UPN username: phoopes
Old 07-11-2016, 08:29 AM   #32
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ger View Post
Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Ger

Apollo ;)
20/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Biggggg5
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): GMT -5

I feel I must warn you I have extremely little comp experience but I feel like this would be fun and I could learn some things.
21/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
UPN Username: Concept
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): GMT+1 (woo summer!)

My comp experience consists of two UPN tournaments both of which I sucked in :p
22/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolz8 View Post
Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Coolz8
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): +8
23/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoopes View Post
UPN username: phoopes
24/24

Okay, so we now have enough people to field all 6 teams. From this point, for every 5 people that sign up, I'll add a captain (pulling from the current signups), with an absolute maximum of 12 teams (yeah, because we'll get that high). So keep signups going!

Just a note, if we don't hit the next increment of 5 for whatever reason, the people that sign up after this point will be utilized as substitutes throughout the tournament. Experience tells me that subs WILL be needed. I have edited the signup form to reflect this. The form can be found below:

Code:
UPN username: 
Timezone: (GMT format - can be found at the bottom of the page)
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team. I also agree to being a substitute if I am not selected for a team. 
I do recognize the fact that, If I am selected for a team, I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles throughout the course of the tournament.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
I was wondering what the high-pitched ringing in my ears was all day, but it's probably kots screaming into a pillow.

Last edited by kingothestone; 07-11-2016 at 08:43 AM.
Old 07-11-2016, 09:41 AM   #33
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
UPN username: uhhhhh
Timezone: GMT +8
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team. I also agree to being a substitute if I am not selected for a team.
I do recognize the fact that, If I am selected for a team, I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles throughout the course of the tournament.
uhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 06:13 PM   #34
dirkac
uhhhhh

>not starting until the 25th

Uh
If each round lasts a week it might be hard for me to get my later matches done since I'll have little to no internet connectivity after the 8th, but I'll try to stay in for now.

Just a notice in advance.
dirkac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 10:58 PM   #35
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

UPN username: Naruxami
Timezone: GMT -7
Old 07-12-2016, 10:20 AM   #36
deh74
Noted homosexual

>Accumula mascot is Altaria
>Leader isn't Daisy
How could you?

PASBL
The Whistling Sound of Impending Doom.

deh74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 10:27 AM   #37
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Well, it isn't a yellow altaria, so it should be fine. I think. I had a similar reaction, though...

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 12:52 PM   #38
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Quote:
Originally Posted by deh74 View Post
>Accumula mascot is Altaria
>Leader isn't Daisy
How could you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedMana View Post
Well, it isn't a yellow altaria, so it should be fine. I think. I had a similar reaction, though...
Blame lit.

Besides, maybe Daisy'll come around to joining and will end up on that team and all will be right with the world!

Alternatively maybe she'll join and end up on a different team.

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 07-12-2016, 01:10 PM   #39
dirkac
uhhhhh

alternatively alternatively maybe she wont join

I hope she does though :c
dirkac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 12:42 AM   #40
deh74
Noted homosexual

UPN username: Deh74
Timezone: GMT-4 I think? Boston time.

PASBL
The Whistling Sound of Impending Doom.

deh74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 12:43 AM   #41
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Altocharizard55
Timezone: GMT -6

Notables: I'm the hope of the universe.
Old 07-14-2016, 01:01 AM   #42
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Altaria

Ah what the heck, I'll join! You guys are funny with the teams xd Also Extroph, you're so good with the graphics!

UPN username: DaisyInari

Hi, I'm Daisy!

Spoiler: show
W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
TP-131 SP- 64.5/96.5 (5SP to Deh, 5SP to FW, 5SP to Desert Spirit, 8.5SP to Fallen Icarus, 10SP to Kyro12, 8SP to Charminions, 10 to aposteriori)
SHUCKS I GOTTA FIX THIS SOMETIME
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Credits to Charm for making this!

Come, my birdies!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!!

Thanks Pingu for being so nice and making me this~

Credit to TheKnightsFury for the sprite!

Fear my abnormally large signature~

Be Positive Ref~ I <3 you, Lonely Cubone and those who eval'd me~
DaisyInari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 01:12 AM   #43
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post
UPN username: uhhhhh
Timezone: GMT +8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
UPN username: Naruxami
Timezone: GMT -7

Quote:
Originally Posted by deh74 View Post
UPN username: Deh74
Timezone: GMT-4 I think? Boston time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altocharizard55 View Post
Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Altocharizard55
Timezone: GMT -6

Notables: I'm the hope of the universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyInari View Post
Ah what the heck, I'll join! You guys are funny with the teams xd Also Extroph, you're so good with the graphics!

UPN username: DaisyInari
5!!

You know what that means! Time to add a new team keep an eye here for a post, and feel free to sign up if you haven't already! Only 5 players away from another added team! The more the merrier!

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 07-14-2016, 08:10 AM   #44
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Without further ado, I give you our first expansion team. Introducing:

The Floaroma Honeybees, captained by the owner of the art shack, Extroph!

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 07-14-2016, 08:58 AM   #45
Talon87
時の彼方へ

UPN username: Talon87
Timezone: GMT -4 (EDT)

I had three reasons not to sign up originally and two of them are no longer applicable. The third reason remains -- something happening in real life in the next two months prevents me from making any sort of two-month commitment that begins late July and ends late September. That stated, no one knows what the future holds so I'll go ahead and sign up for now.

I am frankly astonished that these team logos are all original artwork by one of our own members. I thought for sure that they were lifted from somewhere else like Smogon or Nugget Bridge. The worst ones look good; the best ones look phenomenal. Excellent job, Extroph!
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 12:59 PM   #46
Crys
seems theres a case aclaw

hey kots are the picks going to be done on xat

i think OO would be a good one
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 09:47 PM   #47
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crys View Post
hey kots are the picks going to be done on xat

i think OO would be a good one
Nope. Discord. Announcement on that coming soon, so stay tuned

Old Squad Summary

Quote:
Old 07-15-2016, 03:42 AM   #48
Goose
Cascade Badge

UPN Username: Goose
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances to be on any specific team. I also agree to being a substitute if I am not selected for a team.
I do recognize the fact that, if I am selected for a team, I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles throughout the course of the tournament.
Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 10:43 AM   #49
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Send a message via Skype™ to Apollo77
Hey guys, Brawlers captain and discord-coordinator-person Apollo here! We've got the official TCC Discord up and running, so come on in, get to know the captains, and brag about your Randbats skill (or lack thereof) here! The draft will take place on this Discord as well, and each team will have their own private channel once the teams are selected.
Apollo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 05:19 PM   #50
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

I don't usually do this, but I guess i'll make an exception because this looks pretty interesting!

UPN username: Trot Away
Trot Away is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON