UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 08:39 PM   #1176
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Keith, Coselle, Myrtle, Helena - Coselle quietly observes as the events between Keith and his two Shuppet unfold, and Helena reveals the source of her terrible grudge. Certainly, Coselle could understand why she would want her boyfriend dead... Even over the Team Rocket grunts that performed the terrible deed. Coselle knew full well how much the betrayal would have stung over the actual act... After all, those Grunts, while horrific, cruel and inhuman, were acting impersonally. It didn't matter who she was. It wasn't their business who her death affected. She was their bargaining chip, and nothing more. Her boyfriend, the one that she expected to love, protect and remain loyal to her, betrayed her trust completely and utterly. That boyfriend knew full well that not only would she be murdered, but violated in the most horrific way possible... and he let it happen because of his own selfishness. Coselle could not help but wonder if this "boyfriend" was already haunted by his actions. No doubt he heard the screaming, perhaps even witnessed part of it... or was he truly that sociopathic? The more Coselle thought about it, the more angry she became. Betrayal, after all, was the fuel for her own hatred, and struck a chord with her like nothing else.

"I am glad," she says finally, "that you see the worth in fostering your grudge, Helena. Do not let it poison your mind... You're a nice girl... but you will not grow without maintaining that directed, intense, focused hatred."

Myrtle makes a mention to Keith of how he dreamed of a "cer-tain some-one" every night, and Coselle chuckles darkly. "Now now, Myrtle... Keith cannot control his dreams, but you can control your waking thoughts. Besides, I am certain those dreams were more like horrific nightmares from which there is no waking..." Coselle cackles to herself, though a moment of doubt flashes across her face. "...Right, Keith?"

Last edited by Marion Ette; 11-25-2012 at 12:40 AM.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:37 AM   #1177
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Myrtle, Nahkriin - Nahkriin had never felt so disrespected in her life. She watched as the handkerchief brandished her needle and asked Nahkriin to not make her use it. Nahkriin had witnessed the events involving Minerva and Marion and the Curse. However, she was no fool and she knew that Pokemon had to sacrifice some of their life force and soul to plant a Curse on someone. Myrtle then Sneakily animated Nahkriin's Shadow, causing it to punch her in the face. Then Myrtle turned around, whipping Nahkriin in the face while doing so. "Okay, that's it!" Nahkriin shouted, ready a Shadow Claw at the unsuspecting Myrtle. As she was about to leap, however, she calmed herself, reminding herself that such a weakling, and a Ghost-Type at that, was not worth her time.

Salazar, Silane - Silane followed Salazar as they moved towards the private rooms, ready to do who knows what.

PASBL Record
Trainer Level: 5
Referee Grade: B
Wins (DQ): 51 (5) Losses (DQ): 27 (6) Draws: 3
KOs: 135 TP: 294 SP (Earned): 0 (0)

Anime Style Battling | Fizzy Bubbles | Wild Future
Thanks to Pengyzu for the UserBar!
Old 11-25-2012, 07:28 AM   #1178
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Coselle, Myrtle, Helena: Helena nodded in response to Coselle's advice about maintaining her hatred. Then, the subject changed to what Keith had been dreaming over the past month, and Coselle stated her certainty that the dreams Keith had been having (the subject of whom remained unsaid, yet didn't actually need to be named) were more along the lines of horrific nightmares, asking Keith for confirmation of this. Keith did not reply right away... his dreams ever since Halloween have all been very vivid, and have all featured, in one way or another, a certain Banette... But they were not all nightmarish in nature.

"Some of them seemed that way, at first," Keith nodded. "The night of the incident, all I remember of my dream that night was me running in total darkness, and behind me, there was just these two red eyes and an eerie zipper grin pursuing me... Some nights I would relive what happened on Halloween night... At least one night, I dreamed about the incident, but from the point of view of a bystander... I remember screaming at myself to hang up... But as time passed, the dreams became less and less horrific," Keith admitted. "I found myself still dreaming about you, and not wanting to wake up from them... I didn't fully understand some of them until that day in the park, what they were implying, what I had been feeling..." He trailed off there, vividly remembering how some of his recent dreams had been actually enjoyable, in spite of- no, because of the subject matter.

Myrtle, of course, had been poking around in his dreams every night since the incident, and knew all of this to be true. She smirked at Keith, then addressed Coselle once more. "I sup-pose you have a point, Co-selle... I should pro-bab-ly try and fo-cus more on my grudge, you are right, of course..."

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 11-25-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #1179
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Drifloon I like to convince the children I'm a balloon from Santa, then drag them to Hell! :3

Keith, Coselle, Myrtle, Helena - Though Keith admits that the dreams began as terrible nightmares, Coselle's grin gradually twists into a frown as Keith describes how the dreams ultimately lost their terror, to the point where he was actually beginning to enjoy them. Coselle takes a puff of her e-cig and shakes her head.

"I must be losing my touch," she comments dejectedly. However, an idea suddenly occurs to her that seems to restore some life to the young woman's eyes. "Or maybe... Maybe this has to do with that 'incident' of yours once again, Keith. After all, Gastlies are in complete control of their own dreams... They are not insomniacs like some Banette, so they do indeed dream, but their consumption of dreams and dream-manipulation abilities give them lucidity beyond what even some humans experience. Granted, you are not a lucid dreamer... but perhaps, in this most dire and frightening of dream situations, that part of you managed to kick in enough to alter the content to your liking." Coselle's grin restores, seeming completely satisfied with that explanation. "Yes, that must be it."

Coselle laughs a bit as Myrtle agrees with her. "Of course I am right. When it comes to how to raise Shuppet and Banette, I taught Marion all there is to know... and she is considered an expert. HAH! I am the one who should be going to those awards ceremonies... but that is neither here nor there. The little lavender-top learns quickly, I'll give her that."

It is around this time that the Bartender, who is whistling a merry tune, changes the audio from a CD of ambient melodies to the much more distinct noise of the radio, upon which a particularly perky DJ seems to be doing his best Gadget impression;

"Ho-Ho-HEL-LOOOOOO Fizzytopia! I'm your host, DJ Chestnut, here to bring you 24 hours commercial-free HOLIDAY MUSIC!! Hope you've caught a Stantler to hook up to that Deliberd's sleigh, 'cause those Deerling and Sawsbuck are beginning to put on their Winter Wear... You know what time it is! In a month from now, it's gonna be C-C-CHRISTMAS COMBO BREAKER!! No matter what you celebrate, I hope you have a happy one, Fizzydudes and Fizzydettes~! Now, let's play that annoying whiny song about a girl trying to sexually manipulate Santa for some very expensive presents FIFTY TIMES IN A ROW!!"

"It begins," Coselle hisses. "At least he waited until Thanksgiving was over this time..." Coselle looks over at the radio, idly wondering how easily she could get away with smashing it.

In the meantime, the Bartender seems to already be putting up Christmas decorations, including a giant Holiday Tree for the customers to decorate, all while humming along to the Christmas tunes on the radio. Truly, Coselle was right... The Christmas season was beginning in the Land of Fizzytopia.

Last edited by Marion Ette; 11-25-2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:04 PM   #1180
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Coselle, Myrtle, Helena: Keith thought about what Coselle said, and to hbe honest, though he knew that Gastly always had complete control of their dreams, he had never been able to achieve this. He had always just thought that that was just one Gastly trait he didn't acquire. Now, however, while Coselle's explanation sounded vaguely as if she was trying to convince herself of it, Keith had to admit, it wasn't unreasonable... This train of thought was promptly derailed by the very loud and rapid voice of DJ Chestnut blaring throughout the bar, advertising a full month of Christmas music. Coselle seemed rather irritated by this, though conceded that this time at least it waited until after Thanksgiving.

"Could be worse," Keith said. "I've seen some stores put their Christmas stuff out before Halloween! Before Thanksgiving, that's one thing, but skipping ahead two holidays? That's a bit much. Plus," he grinned, "I happen to love Christmas songs-"

At that point, however, the borderline-obnoxious DJ announced that they would kick things off with fifty consecutive repetitions of the same song- and upon hearing the description for said song, Keith's grin vanished faster than anything edible left unattended within ten feet of Crabbe.

"-except that one," Keith said feebly. "That one just plain sucks."

Keith's two Shuppet were also reacting to the increasingly festive mood in the bar, albeit in different ways. Myrtle was looking more sour and disagreeable than usual, but Helena was positively beaming; she actually twirled around in midair before exclaiming, "Oh, I just love this time of year! Christ-mas was al-ways my fa-vo-rite ho-li-day when I was a-live!"

"How nice for you," Myrtle said, barely able to contain the bitterness in her voice.

Keith, of course, heard this. "Myrtle, something wrong?" he asked.

"Oh, noth-ing," Myrtle said sarcastically. "Ex-cept, of course, for the count-less Christ-mas-es that took place be-tween the deaths of my en-ti-re fa-mi-ly and my own death. Ne-ver an es-pe-ci-al-ly joy-ous time of year when you had no fa-mi-ly or friends to spend it with..."

"Myrtle..." Keith said. "Look, just because you never had a decent Christmas before, doesn't mean you won't now. I mean, I'm all for you reflecting on your grudge, but that doesn't mean you can't give Christmas a chance. OK?"

"I sup-pose," Myrtle mumbled grudgingly. Helena then floated over to her and spoke up.

"Oh, please give it a chance, big sis-ter," Helena said. "It is not as though you will not be spen-ding Christ-mas a-lone a-ny-more. As far as I am con-cerned, you are my sis-ter. E-ven if I was hu-man and you were a Po-ke-mon, we are fa-mi-ly now."

Myrtle continued to look bitter, but at Helena's words, very nearly almost smiled. "We will see," was all she said.

"The whole rest of the team's always been pretty good about getting into the Christmas spirit," Keith put in. "Well, the ones I got before this year, anyway..." As if to prove his point, he saw Gemini, his Weezing, floating past. The larger head was wearing a Santa hat with a fake beard to match, and the smaller head was wearing fake Sawsbuck antlers and a red nose. Keith grinned and chuckled at this sight, though the grin faded away as the radio proceeded to play the dreaded song as advertised. Keith glanced over at Coselle, who was looking over at the radio, the look on her face suggesting that she was inclined to smash it or something similar. Honestly, Keith couldn't blame her at the moment, he hated this song.

Pomona: Suddenly, a blue-green blur blasted through the bar doors. It was Pomona, Keith's Ivysaur, obviously having had her fill of sunbathing for now. That, or she probably noticed the Christmas decorations being put up. Upon skidding to a stop in front of the Christmas tree, she let out a Leaf Storm, and collected the leaves with her vines, sticking them together with String Shot, until they formed the shape of a star. Then she coated the star in more String Shot to make it sticky, then dusted it with PoisonPowder and Sleep Powder, making it purple and blue as the various spores stuck to it. Finally, employing Vine Whip, she placed the star right at the top of the tree. She backed up to admire her handiwork, then set to work making ornaments to hang on it out of leaves, flower petals from her Petal Dance, and String Shot.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:37 PM   #1181
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Aragog, Luna, Peeves, Meowth, Helena, Narcissa, Gadget, Blaze, Lemon Drop, Marche, Surgei, Farseer, Static, Hades

Blaze was happy when the Meowth offered to help. "Thank you Meowth. Any help would be great" Blaze took random party supplies from his bag, and began making a party table out of it. Soon, with a little bit of hard work, and some odd sort of black magic, a banner ran from one side of the table to the other, saying, "HAPPY EVOLUTION LEMON DROP!" Blaze looked quite proud of it, just in time to see some of the guests arrive. One was a very hyperactive lawn mower, which Blaze though looked a lot like someone he knew, before he realized that this was the Rotom that Static was talking about. It was busy moving around the table at a breakneck pace, and Blaze saw Static come over, putting a hand on his face. "Sorry about this Blaze, but Gadget is a little []. " Blaze noticed a gap in where the word should have been, and said, "Hyperactive?" Static nodded, and jumped into Blaze's bookbag, taking out his laptop. He zoomed inside of it, turning him into a Rotom-L, and was busy coding the file that would allow the word "hyperactive" to come up on the translator. A BEEP later, and the Rotom left the laptop, back into the physical plane. "There we go. He is a little hyperactive, to say the least." "Hyperactive is an understatement. He is like a squirrel on coke." "Yeah, that sounds about right."

Blaze turned around to see if anyone else was coming, and saw Lemon Drop coming in leaps and bounds...and boy, she could jump! She arrived eariler than everyone else, even Surgei who would usually have the speed advantage. "Hi Blaze! I evolved! Isn't that really cool?" "Of course it is! I am so proud of you Lemon Drop. That was the reason I left you with Peeves. I thought that if you were able to conquer your fear of ghosts, that it would help you evolve. I was right, it seems." "That is for sure Blaze! I am bringing friends as well!" Blaze looked and saw the Araidos, Woobat, and Duskull she was with before, along with Surgei and Marche. "Well, it is nice that you have friends Lemon Drop! I am sure that you would have made friends with them!!" Blaze even saw Hades come over with another Shuppet, and he was interested to say the least. "Time for the party to begin!"

Soon, drinks and small snacks were given out to everyone, and even the Slakoth had gotten some leaves out of the equation, and Blaze called everyone's attention. "Alright guys, my teammates and I have some gifts we would like to give." Blaze took the spherical object from the table, and put it over Lemon Drop's ball, and put a variety of flower seals over it. "This is a Ball Capsule, so, now whenever you get called into battle, flowers will fly around you!" Lemon Drop picked up the modified Pokeball, and opened it, causing a flurry of flowers to appear. "Thank you Blaze, it is just the best!" Marche came up next, and took a scarf he had gotten, and gave it to Lemon Drop. "This is a Silk Scarf, and I have had it for a while now. It boosts the power of your Normal type attacks, and it looks nice as well." Lemon Drop took it, and put it around her neck. "It is so soft, thank you! I feel like a million bucks!" Surgei came up next, and gave a necklace to Lemon Drop. "Now, this ain't nothing special here, but it is an heirloom from my family. It was a good luck charm." Looking at the necklace, one can see it has a farily large emerald on it, and Lemon Drop put it on. "Thank you Surgei! It is just perfect!" Hades spoke next. "i didn't bring anything, but I will say I am sorry for leaving you." This may have been just an act(he wasn't really sorry) but he said it with conviction. "I can let you have my place in the daycare center if you want." "Errr....thank you Hades." Both Farseer and Static came up next, holding small discs in their hands. "We put together what coins we had, and bought these two TMs for you." said Farseer. Lemon Drop took them, and jumped in joy. "Oh, thanks you two....but what are they?" "Oh, mine was a TM for Water Pulse." "And mine was a TM for Shadow Ball." said both Farseer and Static, respectively. "Oh, thank you guys, I am sure this will help. But now, let us just have some fun!"
Old 11-25-2012, 10:34 PM   #1182
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Meowth, Narcissa, Aragog, Luna, Peeves, Helena, Lemon Drop, Gadget, Blaze, Marche, Surgei, Hades, Farseer, Static: Meowth greeted Lemon Drop as she arrived at the table. At the same time, Helena flew back over after realizing the celebration was getting underway.

"Hey, heard ya just evolved, congrats!" Meowth said.

"Hi!" Helena greeted Lemon Drop. "I am He-le-na. You just e-volved, right? Con-gra-tu-la-tions! I can-not wait to e-volve in-to a Ba-nette, my-self."

At all this talk of evolution, Luna was strangely silent, apparently deep in thought.

"What going on, Luna?" Peeves asked as he noticed this.

"Nothing," Luna replied. "Just, with Lemon Drop evolving like that, I started wondering when the right time for me to evolve would be... You heard I can evolve at any time I want to now, right?"

"Yes, Keith tell me that," Peeves nodded. "Me, personally, I want evolve at exact same time as Liliana."

"That's so sweet," smiled Luna. "Hey, maybe I'll ask Keith what he thinks."

"How you do that?" Peeves asked. "I no think he speak Woobat language."

"Oh, didn't you hear? I can speak to him through telepathy now," Luna said. With that, she took off (not before congratulating Lemon Drop on her evolution once again, of course), heading towards her trainer.

Keith, Coselle, Myrtle, Luna, Sirius: Not too long after Helena hastily excused herself to go and join in on Lemon Drop's evolution celebration, Luna came flapping over.

"Oh, hi, Luna," Keith said as his Woobat landed in the palm of his hand. "I don't think you've met Coselle yet, have you?"

"I met you when Keith first got me," Luna said to Coselle. "You were pretty distracted at the time, so I'm not sure if you remember me."

"I re-mem-ber that," Myrtle nodded. "What brings you o-ver here, Lu-na?"

"Oh, I wanted to talk to Keith," Luna replied. She then transmitted a telepathic message to Keith's mind; When do you think I should evolve? I can't decide if I want to evolve now or hold off on it for a while.

Keith shrugged. "Whenever you feel like it, Luna," he said. "It's not really up to me. You're the one who'd be doing the evolving, it's your choice."

OK, Luna replied through telepathy. Oh, and I knew all along you were part Gastly.

"Wait, you did?" Keith blinked. "How?"

Well, same way I know Coselle is really a Banette, came Luna's response. I just... sense it.

"You're pretty good, you know that?" Keith said. Luna smiled at this, just as Sirius came over, eyes fixed on Coselle. His tail wasn't wagging, but on the other hand, his eyes weren't narrowed, his teeth weren't bared, and he wasn't growling. Keith took notice of this- he knew his Mightyena well, and knew that he must be feeling conflicted. Indeed, part of Sirius didn't trust Coselle in the slightest, while part of him wanted to respect his trainer's wishes. He didn't know what to think, one way or the other, but after seeing that Luna, who was exceptionally good at reading one's feelings, seemed to trust Coselle, he decided that he should at least give her a chance. Keith smiled encouragingly at Sirius, which seemed to put him at ease a little bit.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 11-25-2012 at 11:35 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:58 AM   #1183
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Keith, Coselle, Myrtle, Luna, Sirius - Coselle chuckles a bit as the announcement of which song would be playing puts a damper on Keith's Christmas Music enthusiasm. "Her voice makes me want to strangle Skitties," Coselle muses as she looks up at the speakers, a wistful grin on her face. "You know... When I was little, my father and I used to come up with alternate lyrics for Christmas songs and make fun of them all. It was a hatred we shared, together, you know, the bonding type of hatred. We would sing our own lyrics at the top of our lungs, even if they were morbid, or inappropriate, or made no sense. Hehe, we were both convinced that if there was a radio station that played nothing but Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Mannheim Steamroller music in the Christmas season, the world would be a better place." Coselle's eyes become strangely distant, as vapor softly escapes her lips from the e-cig. "Christmastime always makes me think of him."

Coselle stifles a grin at the sight of the festive Gemini, and at Pomona's eager attempts to decorate the tree. Gadget, who is now thoroughly distracted from the party by the mention of Christmas, now zooms around the room with a static elf hat, singing along to "Santa Baby" at lightning speed... Meaning that by the time the song is over, he has already sung it from start to finish about ten times. He seems to be looking around the room for something... Considering that his singing is interrupted every so often by the muttered words "gifties pressies gifties pressies," it is safe to assume that he is searching for his presents already. It is around this time that Luna comes to visit Keith, and says hello to Coselle, who is looking slightly bewildered.

"Indeed, I do not remember... a pleasure to meet you, anyhow," she says, apparently searching her brain for the memory of meeting this Woobat and failing. She nods in agreement to Keith's advice for the Woobat. "You will know when the time comes," she adds. "When you need to evolve... You will do it without thinking." Coselle pauses. "Hey, Luna, you're psychic, right? All the stations are gonna be playing Christmas Music, but could you at least use Psychic to change the station to one that doesn't make me want to dropkick babies like flesh-covered footballs?"

She grimaces at Luna's ability to see right through her... How many psychic types would be able to do the same? The thought did not sit well with her at all. Coselle decides to turn her attention to Sirius, who seems to be approaching Coselle cautiously. She had never been a big fan of Keith's Mightyena, particularly when they had first met... She always thought him foolish and overprotective, but she thinks to herself that perhaps she should give the Mightyena another chance. After all, she did have a soft spot for dark types...

"Heh... I used to train dark types, y'know," she says with a grin, her eyes landing briefly on Sirius as she makes the comment before looking away. "Growing up with a family passionate about ghost types, I enjoyed being the black sheep of the family; the one who would be able to kick everybody's ass at family reunions given the type advantage... Which reminds me of how nice it is to have Anna back with me again, even if she is a Duskull nowadays... You know Liliana, right? Were you aware she used to be an Umbreon? My Umbreon, in fact..." Coselle chuckles a bit. "Should make Christmas that much nicer to have her back with us, at any rate. Still as naive and childlike as ever, haha..."

Coselle shakes her head. "This is why I don't like Christmas. It makes me all nostalgic and silly. Moreso now than ever..."
Old 11-26-2012, 10:03 PM   #1184
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Coselle, Myrtle, Luna, Sirius: Keith listened as Coselle revealed that when she was younger, her dad and her would sing alternate lyrics to some of these songs, even if they were morbid or inappropriate. Keith glanced at Coselle as she added that Christmastime always makes her think of her father, and was trying to think of what to say to in response to this just as Luna came over. Though Coselle could not recall meeting Luna before, it was clear that the notion that she could sense what she really was was not a comforting one to her. Luna, of course, sensed this and spoke up to Coselle.

"You're worried that other Psychic-types will sense what I sensed, right?" she asked. "I don't think you should worry too much- you hide it very well, and I'm told I'm especially perceptive to these things, even by Psychic-type standards." As Coselle asked Luna to change the radio station, she smiled and turned to face the radio, and psychically turned one of the knobs- causing the awful noise of "Santa Baby" that they had the nerve to call music to grow even louder. "Oh, sorry," Luna muttered as Keith covered his ears in a futile attempt to block out the sonic swill assaulting his eardrums. "That's the volume control..." She turned another knob, and after a second of static, they were treated to an instrumental version of "Deck the Halls".

It was around then that Sirius had cautiously approached Coselle, which caused her to grin as she revealed to Keith that she used to train Dark-types, and asked whether he knew that Liliana used to be her Umbreon.

"Peeves told me that Liliana was an Umbreon when she was alive," Keith replied. "He never mentioned who she belonged to, though. Never knew that," Keith remarked. Coselle then stated that this was why she didn't like Christmas- it made her nostalgic and silly. "I always enjoy Christmas," Keith remarked. "I mean, I do miss celebrating it back in Lavaridge Town, before I became a trainer... Truth be told, my first Christmas in Fizzytopia was... a little lonely. Back then, it was just me, Gemini back when he was still a Koffing, and this wild, unmanageable Tentacool who went straight back in the Adoption Center a few months later. But now... Now I really enjoy it. My Pokemon are like family to me, and some of them really get into the spirit- though I'm sure you've guessed that," he added, referring to his Weezing and Ivysaur. "And now there's snow. Never had a white Christmas when I lived in Hoenn. We never had snow in Lavaridge Town. Living within walking distance of a massive volcano known as a haven for Fire-types will have that effect, I suppose," he chuckled. "Nothing wrong with being nostalgic and silly, I think," he added to Coselle. "Especially this time of year."

At that point, a cracking sound could be heard. Keith blinked in surprise, then glanced over at his Egg, to find that it was the one cracking. "All right!" Keith exclaimed as he gently scooped the Egg into his arms and made for the door. "Be right back!"

True to his word, Keith returned about ten minutes later, though with no Poke Ball clutched in his hand as he took his seat next to Coselle.

"Well?" demanded Myrtle. "U-su-al-ly by this point you are grin-ning stu-pid-ly and show-ing off your new-est Po-ke-mon."

"I would be," Keith replied, "only I bumped into Hyrem on the way back. He saw that I had hatched a Shuppet and made me a pretty good offer. He seemed pretty excited to own a Shuppet, I couldn't turn him down."

"Hmm," Myrtle remarked. "Are you cer-tain that he has the in-tel-li-gence to han-dle a Shup-pet?"

"Of course," Keith replied. "He's a capable trainer, and his Pokemon all love and respect him."

"Well, I think we will soon see for our-selves," Myrtle said.

Keith nodded, then turned to his girlfriend. "So, Coselle," he said, "You trained Dark-types? What kinds did you have, aside from Anna?"
Old 11-27-2012, 10:49 PM   #1185
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Scolipede Anyone even thinks of pressing B will have their fingers bitten off by a Basculin.

Keith, Coselle, Myrtle, Luna, Sirius, Malfoy, Bellatrix, Narcissa: Elsewhere in the bar, the Skuntank known as Bellatrix made her way over to a table close to where Lemon Drop's evolution celebration was taking place, and noticed a Slakoth lazing around on top of the table. "Hello!" Bellatrix greeted the Slakoth cheerfully. "My name's Bellatrix, you're new around here, aren't you? What's your name?"

Narcissa glanced down at the Skuntank, her nose wrinkled in disgust. "Ugh," she sniffed. "We demand that you remove yourself from our presence. You are offending our sense of smell with your vile odor."

"Oh, don't worry," laughed Bellatrix. "You'll get used to the smell. I saw Keith send you out- we're teammates now!"

"Teammates?" repeated Narcissa disdainfully. "Are you saying that we are actually supposed to be on the same team as the likes of you?" she demanded, contemptuously emphasizing the word "you".

"I'd watch what you say to my girlfriend," came a voice from directly behind Narcissa- it was Malfoy, Keith's Croagunk, standing on the table, looking down at the lazy and egotistical Slakoth before him, and he was not smiling. "You keep going on like that, it won't end so well for you."

"Oh, is that so, now?" retorted Narcissa as she slowly climbed to her feet, standing up for the first time anyone's ever seen (Slakoth are generally seen laying down, so it was always rather tough to think that Narcissa could match Malfoy in height) and glaring at the Croagunk. "Give us one good reason why we should not speak our mind about your smelly, smelly girlfriend."

Malfoy shrugged. "OK," he said as a bright white light enveloped his entire body.

"Ohhh, yes!" exclaimed Bellatrix, awestruck and mesmerized by the sight unfolding before her. "My Malfoy is evolving!" Narcissa merely whimpered in response as the glowing figure before her grew noticeably in size.

Meanwhile, this spectacle had not gone unnoticed by the Croagunk's trainer.

"Whoa! Whoa!!" Keith exclaimed from over in the back of the bar as he saw this unfolding. "Is- is that Malfoy?!"

"Ho-ly crap, I think it is," Myrtle remarked.

Finally, the glowing faded, and it was clear that Malfoy had changed. A small blue horn protruded from his forehead, the two poison sacs on its cheeks were replaced by one very large one on the front of his throat, and each of his hands were tipped with a single viciously curved claw. Malfoy had evolved into Toxicroak.

"That enough of a reason for you?" the newly evolved Toxicroak asked Narcissa. In response, the Slakoth's eyes rolled back into her head, and she fell over backwards onto the table- she had fainted. Satisfied with his work, Malfoy leapt off the table, landing right next to his beloved, who promptly hugged him with her front legs.

"Oh, you're so much more handsome now, and I didn't even think that was possible!" the Skuntank exclaimed happily.

"Thanks, Bella," Malfoy replied, grinning happily. "Let's go show Keith, hmm? I wanted to meet his girlfriend in any case."

"Sure," beamed Bellatrix as they walked off together.

They arrived very quickly at the table at the back of the bar, where Keith had been ready to get up to go and see his new Toxicroak for himself (this arrival, needless to say, now making such a trip pointless).

"Malfoy, congratulations!" Keith exclaimed as his Toxicroak approached. "This is so great! Coselle, I don't know if you've met these two. This is Bellatrix, my Skuntank, and Malfoy, my Croa- sorry, Toxicroak," he said, grinning as he corrected himself. Malfoy, Bellatrix, this is Coselle."

"Congratulations, Malfoy," Luna smiled. "I might evolve soon myself. How's it feel to evolve?"

"Can't really describe it," Malfoy shrugged. "It's one of those things you gotta experience for yourself. All I can tell you is... it feels good."

"Con-gra-tu-la-tions," Myrtle added, with her usual levels of (lack of) enthusiasm.

"Yes, well done, Malfoy," added Sirius.

Keith, meanwhile, had taken out his Pokedex and pointed it at Malfoy.

"Toxicroak, the Toxic Mouth Pokemon, and the evolved form of Croagunk," droned the device. "When it croaks, it is churning the venom in its poison sac. It injects foes with this deadly poison with its knuckle claws."

As was the case when he had been a Croagunk, Malfoy's face was rather hard to read. However, maybe it was the way his new Toxicroak mouth looked normally, but Keith could've sworn that Malfoy's face was now registering definite happiness.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:05 AM   #1186
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Leila, Sera, Helena, Sirius, Myrtle: Sirius' words comforted Leila, his lick comforting her even further. "Aw, thanks!" Leila sighed in relief, knowing her Sirius had the strength to back up his words.

Helena and Myrtle soon return, but are then interested in what Keith was doing. Sirius also leaves Sera and Leila to check on this woman Keith was interested in. Sera soon sees what is happening as just a read of Coselle's aura lets her know who the woman really is, and her expression darkens a little. Leila sees this and asks, "Hey Sera, what's happening?"

"Oh, nothing," Sera claims. Was this really happening? An extremely forbidden relationship was happening or had already formed earlier. This was something Hyrem was too young to be exposed to, so she needed to keep her thoughts a secret from him and the others. Speaking of Hyrem, where was he?

Amethyst, Seshiro, Shisato, Daphne, Marvolo, Nagini, Goyle, Hermione, Scorpius: As Marvolo nuzzled Amethyst, he asked her about what she and Seshiro were planning... Someone named "Vega" was involved, which was a name unknown to Marvolo. "Mmm, oh, he's just a snake we've met," she said while moaning. She then lightly slipped a coil around Marvolo's neck so she could whisper in his ear: "Someone... Nagini might like..."

Daphne, meanwhile, found herself in a somewhat awkward position. "Oh, no, I-I-I wouldn't want to... you know, you were thinking about something, and I-"

Suddenly, she was pushed by Goyle, and she watched as the Victreebel was trapped in a web of fire and electricity. "Wha- wha!? What the-" she stammered before looking up involuntarily to find two bugs covered with white paint. "Oh no..." she said quietly, her heart sinking. She didn't think someone else was going to use that room! And Goyle... he defended her against an attack that should have hit her. "I'm... I'm okay, but... what about you?" she responded to Goyle's concerns. She then looked behind and saw that the commotion got the Sevipers' attention. "Oh no, bad... they'll come looking for me, I've gotta hide! But where?"

Amethyst had indeed seen what had happened, and, though she didn't see Daphne, she did see the Weedle and Skorupi covered with white paint, the trail that led to the room she and Marvolo usually used, and the room also covered in white paint. "Hm, another attempt, huh?" she hissed with disdain before slithering around, looking for the perpetrator in question.

Delilah, Strychnine, Hebenon: Delilah was trying her best, but Strychnine's smell was just getting to her. Then Hebenon had the idea to mask the smell: he had a very unusual attack that could create chocolate out off thin air! "Yes, please, try it out!" she chimed in. "I think it must might work, especially if you do it, Hebenon!"

Sarkhan, Pomona: Sarkhan was currently outside, soaking up the sun with an Ivysaur named Pomona and talking about their friends. "Yeah, I've met Marv," Sarkhan grunted. "He's pretty cool. Anyway, maybe you've met somma my teammates. There's Sera an' Daphne, an' then there's Laika, a Poochyena, Delilah's a Chinchou, Seshiro, and Ekans, then Leila's a Sneasel, and then there's Icarus, the birdbrain over there," he finished, casting a glance at the Skarmory. "I heard my trainer's got a ton of newbies, but I haven't met 'em yet."

Hyrem, Leila, Sera, Aisa, Laika, Michael: Hyrem had finally come back from the Cable Club, holding an eerie-looking Ghost Ball with him. Laika immediately jumps on him giving him the usual slobber to the face. "Okay, calm down, boy!" Hyrem chuckled before pushing the puppy off once again. Aisa, of course, clicked her objections and pushed Laika out of the way, approaching her trainer with a nuzzle to his leg before Sera and Leila made their way towards him. "Hey, hope you're having fun!" he said to his Pokemon. "Okay, we've got another new face to the team, so be ready 'cause this one's special! Michael, come on out!"

Out of the Ghost Ball comes what looks like a sock puppet with blue and yellow eyes. "Hey," he said with a straight face. "I'm Michael... I guess you guys are my teammates."

Sera, as usual, is the first to respond: "Welcome, Michael. I am Sera, Hyrem's first Pokemon. I hope you will enjoy being with us!" she says as she transmits to him a light green color.

"Whoa, my-my head! Why am I suddenly thinking about green?"

"Heh, that's Sera!" Hyrem chuckled. "She puts emotions into someone's head through those colors, you get used to it after a while."

"Huh, that's interesting!" remarked Michael, his expression brightening for a second. "Reminds me of the time when... never mind."

"Were you gonna say something, Michael?" Hyrem asked with concern.

Sera looked at the surface of Michael's mind. "I... can sense you have a dark past."

"Wait, you can read minds too!?" the Shuppet quickly said, lapsing into Shuppet language in his emotions. "Oh, guess I can speak Shuppet too, huh? Probably comes with becoming one of these guys." he said in human tongue before speaking in Shuppet again: "Anyway, please don't do that. I'd like to keep my thoughts to myself."

"Oh, I am sorry," Sera said sadly. "I tend to do that sometimes, and I must remind myself to ask permission first. I will not read your mind again."

"No, it's okay," said Michael, back into human language. He then turns to Hyrem. "If I'm going to be your Pokemon and their teammate, there's something you all need to know. It... has to do with my life... well, my past life, anyway." Michael then leads them over to a quiet corner, but it was past Keith, his two Shuppet, and a dark-haired woman that looked familiar...

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 11-29-2012 at 04:29 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:50 AM   #1187
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Scorpius, Hermione, Nagini, Goyle, Marvolo, Amethyst, Daphne: Marvolo listened, intrigued, as Amethyst revealed that this "Vega" she talked about was a snake... a male snake... that she thought Nagini might like. Marvolo approved of this idea, but at the moment, Amethyst had started to coil around his neck, so he was in too much of a state of bliss to care.

Elsewhere, Goyle blushed as Daphne stated that she was OK, but showed concern for Goyle's injuries. "Oh, I... I'll be fine," Goyle said. "I... I'm just glad that... you know... that you're OK..." Then, Daphne noticed the two paint-covered bugs, and then noticed that Amethyst had picked up on all this, and whimpered about finding somewhere to hide.

Back with the snakes, Marvolo heard as Amethyst muttered about another attempt. He saw the paint-covered couple, the trail leading back to their usual room... Oh, there could only be one perpetrator, for sure, and he could still smell her. "This way," he hissed to Amy. "I still smell her, and this time, she won't have anybody to defend herself with."

Boy, was Marvolo wrong, though! Goyle noticed the two Seviper going on the prowl, starting to head in their direction, and once again found himself torn, torn between Marvolo, who was practically his brother, and... and... But after looking at Daphne again, seeing her so scared didn't sit well with the Victreebel at all. He leaned forward and opened his mouth, revealing his hollow and spacious insides.

"Daphne, hide in here," he said, blushing again. "It'll be fine- I don't digest anything that I don't want to, so you'll be safe."

Nagini, meanwhile, slithered off, having just noticed Scorpius and Hermione descend to the floor via Hermione's String Shot. She came up behind them as the two were worriedly muttering to each other, wondering whether to apologize.

"Oh yes, you should apologize," Nagini nodded, causing the two to wheel around in alarm. "Not just yet, though- Goyle and Marvolo are likely to have a thing or two to talk about soon."

"Who are you?" Hermione asked Nagini.

"My name is Nagini," replied the Arbok. "Scorpius, you haven't introduced me to your girlfriend yet, have you?"

"This is Hermione, one of our newest teammates- and by far the cutest," grinned Scorpius, making Hermione blush visibly, even through the white paint.

"Ah, yes, let me help with that," Nagini stated as she let out a gentle BubbleBeam that effortlessly cleaned the white paint off of the two bugs.

"Thank you, Nagini," Hermione said politely. "And it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise," Nagini nodded. The three of them then turned to look at the smitten Grass-types and the angry snakes closing in on them, waiting to see how things would unfold.

Strychnine, Hebenon, Delilah: As Delilah gave her emphatic approval of the idea to mask the smell with chocolate, Hebenon nodded (blushing too, as Delilah insinuated that the plan has to work on the basis that it would be Hebenon carrying it out), and Magically launched a blast of Chocolate at the floor. It resulted in a small puddle of melted chocolate, the smell of which had already started to mask Strychnine's stench. Hebenon repeated the attack once more for good measure, and just like that, it was impossible to smell Strychnine anymore- only the sweet scent of melted chocolate.

"How's that?" Hebenon asked Delilah. "Better, right?"

Keith, Coselle, Myrtle, Sirius, Luna, Hyrem, Sera, Aisa, Laika, Leila, Michael: Though Hyrem and some of his Pokemon, plus his new Shuppet, went past where Keith and Coselle were, the only one to notice this was Myrtle. Helena had long since slipped away to join in the celebrations for Lemon Drop's evolution, which was happening nowhere near this. Quietly excusing herself, Myrtle stealthily floated after Hyrem, motivated by curiosity, wanting to hear this Shuppet's story herself.

Pomona, Sarkhan: (OOC: for all intents and purposes, this entire conversation takes place before Pomona rushed into the bar to help with the Christmas decorating) "Yeah, I've met them!" Pomona said. "I met Sera and Daphne, they're good friends of mine, ooh, and I met Laika, we played tag once, and I met Delilah, and I remember I couldn't stop staring at the lights... Yeah, and I met Icarus, he flew me around a little bit, he's really awesome!" Pomona paused a moment, enjoying the sunlight before speaking up again. "I got a lot more teammates than just Marvolo, though- there's Gemini, he's a Weezing, there's an Arbok, her name's Nagini, oh, there's also a Crobat, she's Hedwig, and they're all pretty nice- some people get a little scared of Hedwig because she doesn't look friendly, but she's really nice- there's James and Lily, he's a Vileplume, she's a Venomoth, and they're actually a couple- I don't know how that works with those two, but they love each other a whole lot. Oh, and there's Hebenon, he's a Qwilfish, and he's Delilah's boyfriend, and there's Sirius, he's a Mightyena, there's Goyle, a Victreebel, um... Oh yeah, there's a Skuntank named Bellatrix, and a Croagunk* named Malfoy, and a Grimer named Strychnine, a Gulpin named Crabbe, and there's Goyle, a Victreebel, there's a Venipede named Salazar, a Duskull named Peeves, a Shuppet named Myrtle, a Woobat named Luna, a Dustox named Severus, a Weedle named Hermione, a Meowth, and a Skorupi named Scorpius- oh, Scorpius loves battling, and he's pretty good at it, too, he can't wait to evolve. He's small, but oh, Hermione told me about when Scorpius battled Icarus, and even though he lost, apparently he put up a really good fight! And Scorpius tells me I should think about evolving, but I really don't want to, I mean, because Venusaur are really cool, but they're not cute like me!" Pomona giggled. "I mean, I'm the right size the way I am now for playing with others, plus I can move faster than any Venusaur could hope to, and that'll help me in battle, and I got all these moves that'll work with my cuteness- oh, Sarkhan, I just had an idea, we should have a battle, you and me! I mean, not right now, but we should have our trainers set it up! I've been wanting to give battling a try ever since I was a Bulbasaur, and I've seen a lot of my teammates battle before, and I think I'd be pretty good!"

*At time of writing, Pomona had yet to learn about Malfoy evolving into Toxicroak, or about Narcissa, Aragog, Helena, Six, or Pisces joining the team.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 11-29-2012 at 10:50 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:52 AM   #1188
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Keith, Coselle, Myrtle, Luna, Sirius, Malfoy, Bellatrix, Narcissa, Chione - Coselle smirks as Keith runs off to the Egg House to hatch his ghostly egg. The young woman had sensed the energy coming off of Keith's egg, and she couldn't help but wonder if he would keep the little ghost within. Three Shuppets may be overkill to some, but perhaps not to Keith...

As Keith returns, Myrtle snidely comments that his stupid new-Pokemon grin and immediate introductions of a new team member had not yet begun. Keith reveals that the Shuppet is now under the ownership of Hyrem, a trainer Coselle was certainly familiar with. She had very little opinion of him, though she certainly had an opinion on that Seviper of his.... After a few moments of visualizing the brutal murder of Amethyst, a smile returns to Coselle's face as she addresses Keith.

"Oh, yess.. I am glad you are spreading the Shuppet love. Hyrem admittedly seems to have a good handle on his Pokemon for one so young. Ah, well! I will simply have to continue checking the obituaries to see if he proves us wrong~"

Keith then asks Coselle about the dark types she used to train. "I never got very far with training... Had a lot on my mind growing up. A lot of different ambitions. That said, I had my Umbreon, and a Houndoom named Seth. Those were my two main Pokemon, and the ones I put all my heart and soul into training." Coselle shakes her head. "Ah, but perhaps the past is best left where it belongs..."

Fortunately for Coselle, the exchange between Narcissa and Bella draws everyone's attention, as the angry Malfoy storms up to defend his girlfriend. Coselle grimaces with disapproval at the whole display. She mutters in Banette language under her breath; oh, yes, how noble... defending your capable, well-trained girlfriend against a damn newly-hatched Slakoth. What is this nonsense? She silently seethes, wondering how Bellatrix was not offended by the whole thing... Oh, and Malfoy evolved on top of it! For that petty squabble? Coselle cackles darkly. Certainly, he had proved his point... the Slakoth had fainted dead away. Of course, Coselle knew the pompous little lazybones deserved it, but still... What made Bella so incapable of defending herself in that situation that Malfoy had to intervene? The whole "damsel in distress" mentality left a bad taste in Coselle's mouth. She tries to calm her irritation by humming a song to herself. Of course, Bellatrix gushes over Malfoy's evolution, calling him "even more handsome", and while Coselle disagreed with that point, she did have to admit he had an aura of power that had not been there before... The evolution certainly had made him more intimidating.

The pair approach the table, and Keith is immediately ecstatic to see that his Croagunk evolved. Coselle gives a single, approving nod to Malfoy. "Good work. Now do yourself a favor and train hard. Evolution isn't a magic pill... your new powers will need refining. It's a whole new experience... you're practically a different being, now. It will take some time to get used to attacking in your new form, but you will adapt quickly."

It is around this time that Coselle's Xtranceiver rings. She picks up the phone quickly, and seems quite happy to see her sister on the other end of the line.

"Hiii, Cosie! How are you doing? How's the egg?"

"Mary! I'm doing well, my dear... The egg has been wobbling quite a bit lately. I may be going to hatch it soon-"

"Yeah, it should be hatching very soon. The doctors say that I can come with you if you pick me up at the Hospital and drop me back off as soon as the egg is hatched... Can I go with you? Please?" Marion's eyes grow large with pleading, and it does not take long for Coselle to be convinced.

"Oh, fine. It is your egg, after all. I will be there momentarily."

"Thanks so much!! See you soon~" Marion grins widely before hanging up the phone. Coselle puts away the Xtranceiver, only to realize that Gadget had been sitting beside her the entire conversation. How did he manage approach so silently...?

Is that my trainer I bet that's my trainer ooooooh can I meet her can I meet her can I come and hatch the egg with you I wanna see my trainer and show her how good I am at mowing things I AM THE BEST AT MOWING THINGS please let me see her pleasepleasepleeeeeeeeeeeeeease Gadget's big saucer-eyes grow wide in a manner similar to Marion's.

"Oh, no. That look only works once with me- Gadget... GADGET..." Gadget's eyes start to well up with tears, as Coselle desperately tries to make him stop.

Oh please miss Coselle I wanna see my trainer pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleaseplea-

"ALL. RIGHT. You can come and say hello, but you will need to stay outside the Egg House when we hatch the egg. You can... uh, mow the lawn for them! Their lawn desperately needs mowing."

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Gadget zooms around the room with unbridled joy, as Coselle grits her teeth, hoping she did not make a mistake to introduce her sister to such an energetic Pokemon when she was not completely better. She quickly waves to Keith, muttering that she will be right back as she rushes out the door, Gadget following close behind.

---

After some time, Coselle finally returns to the Bar with a strange little Pokemon in her arms. Gadget, of course, is zipping through the Bar at top speed, chittering happily.

MY TRAINER IS SO NICE SHE IS THE NICEST SO VERY VERY NICE with the hair and the face and the talking and the hugs I love the hugs the hugs are nice I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SHE'S BETTER AND WE CAN DO STUFF!!

Coselle chuckles with a surprising amount of warmth. "Marion and Gadget will make quite the pair," she says to no one in particular. "Ah, but I can't believe that girl's luck... What is it with her and eggs?"

She has meeee! A little voice pipes up from Coselle's arms, as the strange Pokemon turns up to look at Coselle. It is quite obvious that the Pokemon Coselle is holding is a baby Snorunt. I'm lucky, you know. It says so in the Pokedex if you don't believe me.

"So you say..." Coselle remarks before letting the little Snorunt down. "Now, why don't you go socialize while I get a nice, stiff drink and try to deaden this semi-living brain of mine?"

Just as Coselle sets the little Snorunt down, the Christmas tree suddenly bursts into flames. Coselle admires the flame as the Snorunt waves her arms, trying to appear mystical.

It is so fortunate that I was here... If I wasn't here, it was the bartender's FACE that would have spontaneously combusted!

"Uh-huh." Coselle grins as the flames spread. For once, the destruction of a Christmas decoration was not her fault, but she couldn't help but grin at the simultaneous gentle warmth and terrible destruction of the fire. Heh, maybe that little Snorunt was lucky after all...

Last edited by Marion Ette; 11-29-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:30 AM   #1189
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Coselle, Malfoy, Bellatrix, Sirius, Luna, Pisces, Pomona, Gadget, Chione: Malfoy nodded at Coselle's words that he should continue to train, to develop his newfound powers. "Oh, I know," he said. "Truth be told, I know I didn't need to evolve in that situation, or even intervene for that matter, but from what I hear, that Slakoth is insolent in the extreme. Felt like someone needed to put her in her place early, before she acquires power to back up her insolence, and I think I achieved that. Besides," he added, "Bellatrix is very easygoing about this kind of thing, and she would probably not have done anything about it herself."

"It's true," the Skuntank chuckled. "It takes a lot to upset me."

Not long after, Coselle got a call from Marion, and went off to hatch the Ghost Egg. She returned fairly quickly with a newborn Snorunt in her arms. Keith grinned, but this grin quickly faded as the Christmas tree spontaneously burst into flames.

"What the hell?!" Keith exclaimed as he rushed over to the scene, his Toxicroak, Skuntank, Woobat, and Mightyena following close behind. Wanting to stop the fire before it spread and burned the entire bar down, he looked around wildly before spotting his Blue-Striped Basculin pulling herself around with her fins. Why she was out of the aquarium was anyone's guess, but Keith knew that it wasn't uncommon for fish Pokemon to want to move about on land. "Pisces!" Keith called to her, making the Basculin turn around to face him as he pointed at the arboreal inferno. "Use Water Gun!" Though Pisces was not fond of being given orders, Keith was one of the few humans she actually had any respect for, and so was glad to oblige. Shifting herself around, she unleashed a jet of water from her mouth, slowly extinguishing the blaze. Once it was all out, it became clear that the damage had been done- the tree was little more than an oblong piece of charcoal standing upright.

"Well, this sucks," Keith murmured before deciding to change the subject. "So, it's a Snorunt, huh? What's her name?" he asked as he took out his Pokedex and aimed it at the Ice-type.

"Snorunt, the Snow Hat Pokemon. Lives primarily in regions with heavy snowfall, but retreats to caves in the warmer seasons. Legends portray Snorunt as a bringer of good fortune."

At this last line, Keith glanced at the charred remnants of the Christmas tree, then at the Snorunt, then back to the tree, and then back to Snorunt, a slightly skeptical look on his face.

Meanwhile, Sirius started sniffing curiously around the Snorunt, silently wondering whether she somehow had a hand in this. Completely implausible, yes, but Sirius had a gut feeling of sorts. "Who are you?" the Mightyena asked the Snorunt, not unkindly.

Pomona, though thoroughly shocked by the random burning of the tree, was by no means deterred. She wrapped her vines around what remained of the old tree and carried it out of the bar, and returned within minutes, dragging a brand new tree behind her, which she put up in its place. She then proceeded to start making decorations for it all over again.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 11-29-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 03:48 PM   #1190
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Daphne, Amethyst, Goyle, Marvolo: Daphne was in a bind; her "final" attempt at pranking the Seviper had been triggered against someone else, and now that Amethyst and Marvolo had caught the Nuzleaf's scent on the prank, they were coming for her. Fortunately, Goyle was willing to offer her a hiding place: inside his mouth. But could she trust him? They had just met, after all, and the cavernous mouth smelled like raw meat and acid mixed together. And the Seviper were coming for her. Nope, no time to think about anything else! She simply thanked him and quickly crawled inside the pitcher plant's maw.

Good thing, too, because Amethyst was zeroing in on her scent, when suddenly... the scent vanished. "Hm, that's strange," hissed a confused Amethyst. "I smelled her a second ago, but now... it's like she disappeared. Can you still smell her Marv?"

Delilah, Strychnine, Hebenon: Hebenon worked his Chocolatey Magic, and the liquid chocolate splashed onto the floor, but it was after a second time that the smell disappeared. "Mm, that's much better now!" Delilah said, taking in the smell of chocolate Hebenon had created.

Sarkhan, Pomona: As Pomona told Sarkhan about her teammates--all of them--he took a pointed interest in the battle between Scorpius and Icarus. "Dang, that turkey won his first battle?" Sarkhan asked rhetorically, then snorted with jealousy, reminded of the first battle he had where he lost against a spunky Corphish. He needed to make up for that and quickly! Luckily, this same Ivysaur wanted to challenge him to a battle, and he was more than willing to oblige her. "Yeah, I think we should do that!" he grunted as he lifted himself up from off the ground, having taken in enough sunlight. "I wanna see what you really like, and the best way for us to do that is through a battle. Plus I could use a win to get my blood goin'! You got a battle, girl!" he finished, pounding his chest proudly.

Hyrem, Michael, Leila, Sera, Aisa, Laika, Myrtle: Once Michael was sure he had found a secluded spot for him to talk about his past life, he led Hyrem and his teammates over to it. "Okay, this looks as good a place as any to tell you," he began. "I... I was once a trainer like you are now, Hyrem, and I had some really good friends... Scizor, Walrein, they were my best friends! Then I managed to get myself a human friend... heh, no, she was more than that, she was my girlfriend! We were really happy together, and we enjoyed so much! I... wish that didn't end the way it did. One day we were going to go to a movie when these thugs showed up. They were from Team Rocket, maybe you've heard of them. They threatened to take my Pokemon away from me, so I battled them. But they... they were using some truly evil Pokemon... They were using Shadow Pokemon, Hyrem!

"Needless to say, my Pokemon were beaten thoroughly, and then they started looking at my girlfriend... They forced me to choose: either I give up my Pokemon and know they would be slaves to Team Rocket for the rest of their lives, or they take my girlfriend and kill her. I... I couldn't decide," he continued, his voice starting to become quieter as it was getting harder and harder to tell his secret. "Do I give up the love of my life, or do I bring eternal shame upon myself as a Pokemon Trainer? As my mind kept thinking about which way to go, my mouth started talking, and then I realized all too late what I decided. I took my Pokemon and I ran. I had to run, as far as I could. I couldn't watch the girl I loved be treated in whatever way those [CENSORED] wanted to and then be killed.

"But they weren't done with me. More of them showed up, and there was no way I could fight all of them at once. I was shot many times, and the last thing I saw before I died was them taking my other friends away. Do you get it now? I was forced to decide between my girlfriend and my Pokemon, and in the end they took both from me anyway! I wish I decided differently... I wish I didn't have to decide at all! I hate Team Rocket and everything they stand for, and all I wish for them is that they suffer ten times what I had to suffer and make them beg me to end their miserable lives! But most of all, I hate myself, my decision that day... At least I would have had the chance to get my Pokemon back somehow! But now... she's dead... I died... and now the gods see fit to keep my soul imprisoned within a Shuppet's body, so that I think about what I did that day for eternity... how I can't bring her back... how those [CENSORED] who ruined my life that day must be judged... how I... must serve you now...

"Hyrem... I promise to be completely loyal to you this day and forever, no matter what you have me do! And if I am ever amiss in my duties to you as your Pokemon please do with me whatever you see fit!"

Hyrem didn't really know what to say, and Sera and the others weren't that much better either. Ultimately, Hyrem came up to the Shuppet and said this: "I... can't really relate to what you're going through, but... all I can say is... it's not your fault. You were both innocent, pretty much. Think what you want to think, but just know that you're my friend, and that's all I want you to see me as!" The other Pokemon nodded in agreement.

After a long pause, the Shuppet said, "Thank you... everyone."

Old 11-30-2012, 04:41 PM   #1191
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Marvolo, Goyle, Daphne, Amethyst: As Daphne quickly climbed into Goyle's mouth, the Victreebel made sure to produce no acid whatsoever. As Amethyst lost the scent, she asked Marvolo if he could still smell her.

"...No," Marvolo murmured after sniffing around a little more. "This is strange... There's not much that can mask a scent like that, and so quickly... Maybe Goyle's seen her, he's right in the same direction where we smelled her. Follow me." As Marvolo slithered over to Goyle with Amethyst in tow, he asked, "Goyle, have you seen that Nuzleaf anywhere around here?"

Little though he liked the idea of lying to what practically amounted to his brother, Goyle merely shrugged his leaves. He dared not speak up, for fear of his response being muffled by Daphne's presence, which would surely give away her position. Now that Marvolo was in much closer proximity, however, he caught a faint whiff.

"Amy, I think I smell her again... But this makes no sense- unless..." he added, slowly turning to face Goyle, dawning comprehension on his face. "Goyle?" he asked in a tone of deadly quiet. "What do you have in your mouth?" Goyle shrugged again, but Marvolo wasn't buying it this time. "Don't lie!" Marvolo exclaimed as he lashed a coil around the bottom of Goyle's bell-shaped body and turned him upside down. Though Goyle made a valiant effort to keep the large leaf closed over his mouth, Daphne came tumbling out anyway. Enraged, Marvolo let go of Goyle, who crashed down right next to Daphne, but quickly righted himself and placed himself between Daphne and the snakes, his leaves spread wide.

"No," Goyle said simply to Marvolo. "...Marvolo, you and I are practically brothers. We hatched within a month of each other, I knew you literally my whole life, and even before we were traded to Keith, we had the same trainer. I don't like the idea of going against you... but if you want to attack Daphne, you will have to go through me."

"Why are you defending her?" Marvolo demanded. "What possible reason could you have for protecting that bitch from-"

"Don't call her that!" Goyle interrupted harshly. "Don't..."

"Oh my Arceus," Marvolo murmured, his eyes wide with realization and shock. "No... Goyle, please tell me that you... you're not really in- in love with this... this... thing?!"

Goyle said nothing, but the way he was blushing told Marvolo everything he needed to know. "You ARE!" he gasped. "My own brother, and my arch enemy?!"

"...Yes," Goyle said. "OK? Yes. I love Daphne. Like I said, Marvolo, I don't want to go against you... I don't want to hurt you, or Amethyst either. But I'll say it again- you want to attack Daphne, you will have to go through me. And I won't make it easy for you."

Marvolo hissed angrily, glaring furiously at the two Grass-types. He himself was a little torn. He didn't really want to attack Goyle- everything the Victreebel had said was true. Marvolo had been there to see Goyle hatch as a Bellsprout, and they were traded to Keith simultaneously. They grew up around each other. On the other hand, here was Goyle, standing between him and the Nuzleaf who so deserved severe punishment... And then, Marvolo realized that if the tables were turned, if it was Goyle and Daphne who wanted to attack Amethyst, he'd be doing the same thing Goyle was doing right now.

"...For the record, I'm against this," Marvolo hissed. "I don't approve of this in the slightest. However, Goyle, you and I... we're brothers... If this is really what you want... if it's really, really what you want... then fine. However, be warned," he added. "One more trick against myself or Amethyst, and we will not hold back. Do I make myself plain?" Goyle nodded. "Come on, Amy," Marvolo added to Amethyst. "That Skorupi who tried to attack Daphne is one of my teammates, and there could only be one reason why he and that Weedle were going to go into that room..." He then grinned. "Scorpius never struck me as the type to fall in love. I'd like to see just who he fell for."

Goyle, meanwhile, turned to face Daphne, blushing, and helped her to her feet with his vine, knowing full well she was able to hear every word of the conversation that had just taken place.

Pomona, Sarkhan: Pomona grinned happily as Sarkhan readily accepted her battle challenge. "Yeah!" she exclaimed. "I can't wait to battle you, Sarkhan!" It was around this time, however, that she had noticed the bartender bringing in a Christmas tree (remember, this conversation took place chronologically before the Christmas decorating). "Ooooh, they're starting to set up for Christmas!" she exclaimed. "Oh, I wanna go in there and help! See you later, Sarkhan, it was nice to meet you!" she called as she dashed back into the bar.

Strychnine, Hebenon, Delilah: As Delilah reacted positively to the new chocolate aroma, Strychnine also sniffed it in. "Oh my, yes, that's good," she agreed. "Sorry again about my stench," she added to Delilah. "This Mightyena on my team, I heard about how long it took him to adjust to my trainer's Stunky- she's now a Skuntank- and Poochyena and Mightyena have sensitive noses. But now he's used to her, and to me."

Myrtle, Helena, Michael, Hyrem, Leila, Sera, Aisa, Laika: Myrtle silently listened as the Shuppet Michael told his story, and began to suspect something when he identified the Pokemon he used to own as a Scizor and a Walrein... And then once he told the rest of his story, her suspicions were confirmed; Michael had in fact been Helena's boyfriend, the one against whom she held a monstrous grudge. But then, Myrtle thought, perhaps she only thinks her grudge is against Michael, perhaps who she really ought to be angry at, if his side of the story was any indicator, was Team Rocket... She thought about this, wondering whether to try and get Michael and Helena back together. For sure, Helena wouldn't be happy to see him again... And then, to Myrtle's alarm, here came Helena herself, floating over to them. Myrtle floated over to meet her (more like to head her off).

"Myr-tle, I can sense fee-lings of great sad-ness and re-gret from o-ver here," Helena said in concern. "What is go-ing on?"

"You would not be-lieve me if I told you," Myrtle responded. "Just... wait here a mi-nute. There is some-one who will ve-ry like-ly want to talk to you, and I want you to pro-mise that you will not re-act un-til he has said what he needs to say, O-K?"

"O-K," Helena said, sounding confused. "What-"

"You will find out mo-men-ta-ri-ly," Myrtle replied as she floated back over to Hyrem's group and approached the male Shuppet. "Michael, right?" she asked in Shuppet language. "My name is Myrtle. I could not help but overhear your story, and I do believe there is someone you want to see. The name Helena rings a bell for you, am I correct? Because she's here. Now, here is the bad news- she is also a Shuppet. And her grudge? It is against you. Now, Helena is like a sister to me. After hearing your side of the story, I feel that it would be best for you two to reconcile, and for Helena to realize who her grudge ought to be against- Team Rocket. She will very likely have a few choice words for you, she might even attack, I am warning you... But if you really love her, if you want to try and set things right, then come with me."

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 11-30-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:54 PM   #1192
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Scolipede Some posts like this have witty and fitting titles. This is not one of those posts.

Keith, Coselle, Malfoy, Bellatrix, Luna, Pisces, Pomona, Rubeus, Chione: As Keith watched Pomona eagerly decorate the new tree, he took a Poke Ball out of his pocket and glanced at it, sighing. He then turned to Coselle and explained, "Ever since the incident, Pomona's had this fear of Stunfisk. I mean, all Stunfisk. She's terrified of them. That alone should have been enough to put me off wanting another one ever again, but the other day, well... I got myself a brand new teammate, one who could probably help Pomona with her fear... I mean, if she sees that not all Stunfisk are like... well, you know..." he trailed off, not even wanting to speak the name of the pancake-flat hellspawn who had caused so much trouble and mayhem. "This one's different," he said. "Not like him, not like most others of his kind."

At that moment, Pomona noticed the new Poke Ball in Keith's hand and came running over. "Oooh! New teammate! New friend!" Pomona exclaimed. "Oh, hi, Mi- I mean, Coselle!" she added.

Keith sighed as he knelt down and looked at Pomona. "OK, Pomona, here's the thing. The Pokemon in here is friendly and nice, OK? I want you to meet him and be friends with him. Got it?"

Pomona giggled. "Of course I'll be friends with him!" she replied.

"Here we go," Keith muttered to himself as he tossed the Poke Ball into the air. "Come on out, Rubeus!"

In a flash of light, a brown, flat fish emerged. Immediately, Pomona's excited expression gave way to pure terror as she slowly backed away from the Stunfisk. "No... No... Stay away! Please! No!" she pleaded, tears forming in her eyes.

"Pomona, this is Rubeus, he's our newest teammate," Keith said. "Rubeus, this is Pomona."

"A pleasure to meet you, Pomona," the Stunfisk said.

"No! No, please, I don't want any trouble!" Pomona exclaimed, backing away even more. Immediately, Malfoy and Bellatrix arrived, regarding Pomona with concern.

"Pomona, is everything OK?" asked Bellatrix.

"No!" Pomona exclaimed. "No- oh, wow, Malfoy, you evolved, that's so cool- no, but look! It's- it's a- St-st-st-"

"OK, Pomona. It's OK," Malfoy said as he patted her on the head. "It's OK."

"Your Toxicroak friend is quite right," Rubeus added. "I mean no harm-"

"Don't come any closer!" wailed Pomona.

"Of course, of course," nodded Rubeus politely, though he looked rather upset at how Pomona was reacting to him.

"Pomona, look, it's OK," Keith said gently as he walked over to his Ivysaur. "Rubeus isn't like that other Stunfisk, not at all."

"No... No... Stunfisk aren't friends..." whimpered Pomona. "It... It still burns..." she added, her flower shuddering as she remembered all too well what Neville had done.

"Please, Pomona, I'm not going to hurt you," Rubeus repeated, though respectfully keeping his distance. "I'm not like others of my kind, least of all the one you've met before." At this moment, Malfoy took the opportunity to unleash his Heal Pulse at Pomona, in an attempt to calm her down. This seemed to work, as Pomona was now looking less panicked, and was now breathing at a slower, more normal rate as she looked at Rubeus. "I just want to be friends," the Stunfisk added.

"Well..." Pomona said uncertainly, the look on her face clearly showing that she still wasn't sure whether to trust this Stunfisk or not, but she knew that her trainer would never deliberately try to steer her wrong. "... I guess it's... worth a- a shot..." she said. She hesitantly extended a vine with which to shake Rubeus's fin. The Stunfisk shook her vine gladly, and there was absolutely no Static to ruin things- Rubeus's ability was Limber, after all. This put Pomona even more at ease, though she still seemed reluctant to approach the Stunfisk.

"There you go," Keith smiled. "See, he's not bad, Pomona."

Pomona seemed to relax a little more now, though still seemed a little uneasy. She was, at least, now smiling.

"Oh, were you the one decorating that Christmas tree over there?" Rubeus asked, noticing the various ornaments made of leaves, petals, String Shot, and various powders. "If you would like some help with that, I would be glad to assist you, Pomona."

"Well... OK," Pomona said in a tone that said that while she still wasn't 100% certain about Rubeus just yet, she was at least willing to give him a chance. Pomona walked back over to the Christmas tree, and Rubeus took to the air, flying after her. Keith watched as they went over to the tree, with his Toxicroak and Skuntank following.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:21 AM   #1193
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Keith, Coselle, Malfoy, Bellatrix, Luna, Pisces, Pomona, Rubeus, Chione - Using the help of his Basculin, Keith is finally able to put out the mysterious fire... but the Christmas tree is ruined. Fortunately, Keith's energetic Ivysaur is able to supply a new one, and redecorate promptly. Coselle chuckles darkly at Keith's apparent incredulousness at Snorunt's Pokedex entry, considering recent events.

"I suggest you do not believe everything you hear... Even from that talking encyclopedia of yours." Coselle smirks. "Her name is Chione."

Of course you shouldn't believe it... I'm not just good fortune, I'm EXCELLENT fortune!

As if on cue, the Christmas music on the radio is suddenly afflicted with ear-splitting static before shorting out. The Bartender heaves a heavy sigh and begins inspecting the radio, clearly disappointed by the lack of music.

See? See? Coselle hates Christmas music! Chione practically jumps up and down with feelings of pride and validation. The little Snorunt then notices the Mightyena who has approached her. She answers his question cheerfully; I'm Chione! I'm the resident lucky charm around here~ Chione grins widely. Are you in need of some luck, perhaps? A blessing for some upcoming battle? A little extra fortune to turn the tides with a special someone? I'm your girl! I mean, I'm not saying that I can alter your fortune or anything... but, yeah, I totally can. Chione's eyes widen as she waves her little hands around mysteriously.

It is around this time that Keith decides to introduce Pomona to a new party member. Coselle's eyes narrow when Keith describes how Pomona was traumatized.

"I was there when she developed that fear, remember?" Coselle's eyes flicker with anger. "That Stunfisk left more than burns, you know. It was part of the reason that I swore I... Ugh, fuck it. Why are you even bringing this up? All that planning for naught... Why the HELL would someone adopt that vicious little prick, anyhow??" Coselle clenches her fists, fire raging in her eyes. Before she can even meet the new Stunfisk that Keith describes, she forcefully flies up from her seat and heads for the door to the parking lot. "I don't even want to look at a damn Stunfisk right now, no matter how Giratina-damned nice it is," she hisses, before storming out of the bar and into the parking lot, slamming the door behind her.

Whirling around to face the bar she had just exited, Coselle grits her teeth and punches the concrete exterior of the bar as hard as she possibly can, shouting obscenities as she does... Each punch into the wall is harder than the last one, and her punches begin leaving progressively larger dents in the wall. With each punch, a progressively larger streak of red seems to be forming within the indentations, as well. As Coselle's blind rage begins to subside, the feeling comes back to her hands... She winces, retracting them from the brutal assault on the innocent building, and realizes that her knuckles are completely battered and bloody. She admires her handiwork, more amused than horrified at the gruesome damage she has done to herself.

"Well... That's new, I suppose," she muses. "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak... ahahaha."

Coselle lets her hands hang limp at her sides, numb to the blood trickling down. She stares up at the evening sky for a few moments, sighing before she reaches for a cigarette. Fucking e-cig wasn't worth shit when she was feeling this way, she figured... She winces a bit as she flicks the lighter, the knuckle of her thumb screaming out in protest to the action, before lighting the cigarette and inhaling deeply. She coughs a bit, and makes a face... "I don't remember the burn being that strong... My throat feels *COUGH* weird... are those e-cigs messing with me? Fff-" Coselle shakes her head. "I really need to stop letting things get to me..."

Last edited by Marion Ette; 12-03-2012 at 12:39 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:05 AM   #1194
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Pomona, Rubeus, Malfoy, Bellatrix: As Pomona, Rubeus, and Bellatrix reached the Christmas tree, Malfoy was nowhere to be seen. This was considered perfectly normal behavior for the Toxicroak, however, so nobody thought much of it. Rubeus, being new to the team, did briefly wonder about it, but seeing that his teammates obviously noticed this and didn't seem especially concerned, he said nothing.

Keith, Coselle, Luna, Malfoy: "Shouldn't have even given them the option, I should've outright released him instead," Keith replied grimly as Coselle demanded to know why anyone would willingly adopt Neville anyway. Before Keith could bring out Rubeus, however, Coselle stormed out of the bar in a towering rage, slamming the door behind her. Keith sighed as this happened. He supposed he should've considered that Coselle wouldn't have wanted to see another Stunfisk for a while, or maybe even ever again, but he did also have to think of his own Pokemon, and Pomona just couldn't go through life with a fear of Stunfisk like this. As Pomona and Rubeus went off towards the tree, however, Keith could hear a very loud thud from the bar door, almost as though someone was punching it forcefully from the outside. And then again. And again. Now there were muffled obscenities mingled with the thuds. Keith had a feeling that Coselle was doing this, but figured it best to let her let off steam this way. Then he heard her coughing. Slightly alarmed by this, Keith cautiously approached the door and pushed it open. Coselle was holding a real cigarette and coughing. Keith took note of this, the sizable dents apparently made by punches in the solid concrete, and Coselle's battered and bloody fists, before speaking up.

"Stupid question, I'm sure, but... you OK, Coselle?" he asked. "Sorry about... back there. Gotta think about how my Pokemon were affected too, after all. I wasn't even planning to bring him out just there, but then Pomona came over. Knew she wasn't going to give up until I sent him out, I know that Ivysaur of mine. If she has one fault, it's that she's stubborn. Wonder where she gets that from," he added, chuckling slightly before turning his attention back to Coselle's blood-covered fists. "Those don't look too good, though," Keith added. "Should I get Malfoy? His Heal Pulse could probably help." He stuck his head in the door and looked around, as the Toxicroak he was looking for, having popped up right behind him, tapped him on the shoulder (not with his knuckle claw, thank Arceus). "Not now, Malfoy, I'm looking for Malfoy," Keith said. About a second later, Keith withdrew his head, realizing just what he said, and then he facepalmed. "How long you been behind me, Malfoy?" he chuckled. "This whole time, right?" Malfoy chuckled and nodded. "Naturally," Keith sighed, though smiling. "Anyway, Coselle, just say the word and Malfoy here will go ahead with Heal Pulse," he added.

Sirius, Chione: Even if there hadn't been a rather conspicuous series of misfortunes in the bar, all of them occurring right near this Snorunt, Sirius would still be skeptical of her claims of causing good fortune. "So, a tree catching fire, the radio shorting out, all that's good fortune?" he asked, extremely skeptical. "Well, nice to meet you anyway, Chione. I'm Sirius."
Old 12-03-2012, 11:20 PM   #1195
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Keith, Coselle, Luna, Malfoy - Coselle does not respond to Keith's question right away; instead, she takes another drag off her cigarette, her eyes fixed on the night sky. and as she exhales, she lets out a harsh laugh.

"Humans are so strange. So... so dreadfully concerned with homeostasis, so tied to the status quo, the... normality of their bodies. Am I okay? Am I nicely bound to baseline? Am I not, in any way, abnormal or deviating from what is typically expected? Is this what you are asking me? My knuckles are fucking bleeding, Keith." Coselle clenches her fist and holds it inches from Keith's face; a threatening action normally, but made slightly less so by the fact that she is trying to make an actual point about the state of that part of her hand. "Nothing is ever going to be normal with me from here on out, so I don't ever want to hear that question again. This... this is all supposed to be fluff. Illusion. A mask to hide my awful little face." Coselle pauses for a moment, looking up at Keith, a strange look in her eye. "How frightened would you be, if you put on a mask to hide from the world for a little while, and that mask started breathing on its own?"

Coselle winces as she flexes her fingers, then chuckles a bit, her eyes changing their focus to Malfoy. "But, you know... I'm okay with that. And I'm okay with my bloody knuckles... terrifying though their implications may be. After all, if one can bleed, as I am bleeding, it is no far stretch to say that... well, you know." Coselle takes a puff from her cigarette to calm herself, breaks into another round of coughs and throws her cigarette on the ground, grinding the butt out with the heel of her boot rather viciously. "Fucking... Fuck it, I am not okay with this whole lung situation. Have you meatsacks figured out how to live without lungs yet? No?" Coselle sighs. "Dammit."

Coselle pauses for a couple of moments, taking in deep breaths to clear her lungs of the smoke she had been inhaling, which is clearly doing a number on her. "I guess the only positive thing.... This time, maybe I'll get to choose how I die." Coselle smirks, turning to Keith with her odd little smile. "How would you die, if you had to pick the method? We all have to die someday, after all... Perhaps it's a good question to get to know you better, if nothing else." Coselle takes a step back, and looks down at her wasted cigarette, nudging it a bit with her boot. "I suppose I do not know as much as I should, for all that I have seen of the inside of your head." Coselle laughs eerily as she says this.

Chione, Sirius - It's good fortune for people who don't like Christmas, wouldn't you say? Chione giggles. Nice t'meet you, Sirius! Is there any way I could help you be a little more lucky? Ooo, how 'bout I get us some drinks~

The little Snorunt wobbles over to the bar and tries to jump onto a barstool, but finds herself unable to make the jump. Hey, uh... I know I'm the master of all things fortune-related and I should be able to wish for an object to help me step up here, but, uh... I don't want to expend my magic for selfish reasons, and, um.... would you be able to help me get up here?

Last edited by Marion Ette; 12-03-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:01 AM   #1196
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Coselle, Malfoy, Luna: Keith listened as Coselle spoke, as she stated that as nothing was going to be normal for her again, she never wanted to hear him ask if she was OK ever again. Keith nodded his understanding of this statement, and then Coselle asked how frightened Keith would be if he had disguised himself for a while, and then the disguise started to breathe on its own. Keith considered this, and had to admit the thought freaked him out a little bit. Coselle continued, admitting that she was OK with it- but not with the fact that smoking was now making her cough. She violently extinguished her cigarette, and then asked Keith an odd question- if he was able to choose how he would die, what would it be? She remarked that this might be a good question to get to know him better. Keith had to think about this one- what he would choose if given a say in how he would die was not something he thought about very often. Or ever, really.

"Never really thought about that before," Keith remarked, still thinking. "Huh... Well, I guess I'd be OK with going as a result of taking some sort of heroic action... taking a hit that was meant for someone else, or else fighting so hard that I collapse from exhaustion just after winning, you know?"

Luna, meanwhile, flew back into the bar, somewhat bored.

Sirius, Chione, Luna: As Chione suggested getting drinks, Sirius watched as she made her way over to a barstool, and seemed to have some trouble jumping up onto it. Sirius approached her, not sure how he could help. Then, the point was rendered moot as Luna came flapping over. "Hi, there," Luna smiled. "Never introduced myself, did I? I'm Luna."

"Luna, this is Chione," Sirius said. "She also needs some help getting up on the barstool-"

"No problem," replied Luna as she used Confusion, psychically lifting the Snorunt onto the barstool. "How's that?" she asked.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:32 AM   #1197
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Keith, Coselle, Malfoy - Coselle's eyes glitter with mischief and interest as Keith reveals his preferred method of death... "A true soul of Valhalla, hmmmm? You wish to die heroically in battle? Mm, I can see it now..." Coselle's voice takes on a dramatic tinge, as if narrating an epic movie, though there is something strangely genuine about her enthusiasm; "The brave Keith, dying in the arms of his beloved after deftly shielding her from the bullet that was meant for her... the bullet that missed her chest, yet managed to still destroy her heart." Coselle's voice drops for a moment, as she leans into him to whisper something; "Oh, and of course you kicked the shooter's ass before dying dramatically, nearly forgot that part..." Moving away from him to pose dramatically and continue on her description of the brave Keith, she flings her arms out wide and grins maniacally. "They will build a statue in your honor! Make a movie of your life! A shitty Indie band will title a shitty song after you ironically in order to complain about their shitty ex-girlfriends! You'll be a legend! All you need to do... is live a life that matches up to the way you want to die."

Coselle laughs a bit, calming down from her manic, movie-like narration. "That's what father always said. We will die as we live. If you want to die heroically, you must live the life of a hero, first."

Coselle pauses for a moment, humming a little song to herself. "Is that really how you want to die, then...? Aw, but isn't that a little selfish? What if the person you sacrifice yourself for would rather die than live without you?" Coselle tilts her head, apparently genuinely curious as to how Keith would react to such a thing.

Chione, Sirius, Luna - Hi Luna, Chione chirps merrily at the sight of a potential new friend. Are you in need of a bit of good fortune, perhaps? Maybe a good luck cha-AAH! Chione suddenly finds herself lifted by a psychic attack, which seems to startle her considerably. At the exact moment of her startle, the stool which she is being lifted onto suddenly turns a very odd shade of pink.

Please don't startle me like that, Chione whines. It disturbs my good fortune mojo... and weird things happen! I'm not in control of myself when I'm startled! Chione looks as if she is about to cry, but she is soon distracted by the bartender, who is still trying to fix his radio. Heeeey, bartender! Could you fix me a frosty vanilla shake with extra ice?

Chione turns to the two Pokemon that she has just met. What will you two be having?

Last edited by Marion Ette; 12-04-2012 at 12:36 AM.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:39 AM   #1198
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Coselle, Malfoy: Keith grinned slightly as Coselle dramatically narrated the scenario, as she narrated it like one would narrate a movie. She then asked Keith what if the person he would sacrifice himself for would rather die than live without him. This had not occurred to Keith, and yet he found he had an answer ready. "If she would rather die than live without me... I would prefer, when the time comes, that she and I die at the same time, in each other's arms. Together to the very end, and beyond." Keith was slightly surprised to hear himself say this, but this did not detract from the truthfulness of the statement.

Sirius, Luna, Chione: "Oh, I'm sorry," Luna apologized as it became very obvious that her unexpected assistance had clearly startled Chione greatly. "I only meant to help. I'll be more careful about that from now on." As Chione asked what Luna and Sirius wanted, Luna spoke up again. "Oh, I've already telepathically told the bartender what we all want."

"You did not," Sirius said. "I haven't said what I wanted-"

At that moment, however, the bartender walked up, and handed Chione her extra-icy vanilla shake, handed a Mago-Iapapa blend to Luna, and presented Sirius with a dish full of Oran juice.

"...OK, so I didn't need to say it, I guess," Sirius said feebly as he started to lap up the liquid.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:14 PM   #1199
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Daphne, Seshiro, Shisato, Amethyst, Marvolo, Goyle, Rubeus: Daphne was trying her best to keep from making Goyle uncomfortable while she was in his mouth, but she could hear the Seviper question him, and she started to panic, her breathing just heavy enough for Marvolo to pick up her scent! She made to cover her mouth so as to stop the scent, but it was too late; she could feel Goyle get tipped upside-down and her body tumbled onto his leaf. Goyle tried his best to keep his leaf closed, but he just couldn't hold it any longer, and she tumbled out, now exposed to the two 8 ft. long snakes. She then saw Marvolo drop Goyle next to her and was going to make an effort to stand in front of him--his only crime was protecting a prankster, he didn't deserve to be punished--but Goyle beat her to the punch and spread his leaves out to defend her.

"Step aside, flycatcher!" Amethyst hissed a warning against Goyle. "That room Daphne messed with was the room we normally use, and now it's no good anymore! She must pay!"

Daphne and Amethyst then heard the conversation between Marvolo and Goyle. The relationship of brotherhood between the two of them was very real; neither male was willing to hurt the other, but for their female friend they were both willing to break the bond between each other. However, the two brothers ended up calling a truce despite Marvolo's objections to the relationship between the two Grass-types. Amethyst gave a deadly Glare at Daphne, however, sending her a clear message of what could happen when the men weren't around, before she slithered off with Marvolo.

Once Daphne was lifted to her feet by Goyle's vine, she blushed with remorse. "Wow, I... I didn't know you two were that close. I... I don't want to come between you; one of you might say or do something you might regret, and... and that's no fun. That would be causing more harm than I want." She then slowly walked towards Goyle and softly hugged him. "Thank you for protecting me... you know, the way you did. But we're... we're just not meant for each other, I realize that now. I'd like it if... we could still be friends, though." she finished, wondering how the Victreebel would take her words.

Meanwhile, Amethyst was slithering with Marvolo. "So, Scorpius, huh? Not quite sure I've met him, is he a newer teammate of yours?" Before Marvolo could answer, the snakes were stopped by two other snakes, Seshiro and Shisato. "Oh hey you two!" hissed Amethyst. "So, got "tangled up" by each other yet?"

"Um, I'm not sure what you mean," hissed a slightly nervous Seshiro. "But if you're referring to our love for each other, then yes!" he then said, blushing once again in regards to Shisato.

"We came... to ask you a question, however," Shisato said softly. "Why is it that you don't like Daphne? We noticed what was happening, and..." Shisato's voice trails off before she could finish properly.

"Well, let me just say right now that Daphne is one Pokemon you want to keep a very close eye on," warned Amethyst. "She's an extreme prankster, and she has it out for the two of us because we refuse to 'appreciate her sense of humor'. First off, the pranks aren't that great; our senses are keen enough to detect almost anything she tries. Second, even if she does get a prank off, she should know there's no escaping our punishing coils, she really should stop trying to do so; it's a very... unhealthy habit."

"Okay," Seshiro said, unable to say much more.

"So, where were you two going anyway?" asked Shisato.

"Oh, Marvolo wanted to check something out with one of his teammates. He suspects there's more love brewing~"

"Oh, okay, well, we're off to visit the aquarium, see if Delilah's there," Seshiro said before slithering over there with Shisato.

"Okay, have fun then!" said Amethyst. "Now about this Scorpius..."

But the two Ekans would come across the Christmas tree some Pokemon were decorating, and Shisato saw a Stunfisk there and gasped. "No... it's him!" Shisato was sure it was the Stunfisk that terrorized her and the other Pokemon in that adoption facility not too long ago. "I... I had heard he was adopted by someone, but... I didn't think he would be here! Please, Seshiro, you must hide me; if he sees me, he'll... he'll..."

"He'll what?" Seshiro asked with concern.

"Please, just..." Shisato doesn't finish what she says, but she does force Seshiro to coil around her while she coiled herself into a ball, stuffing her head inside. Seshiro didn't mind this as much because it allowed his body to be around hers, plus his body was keeping hers safe.

Sarkhan, Icarus, Pomona: Pomona told Sarkhan about how much she looked forward to their battle then went inside to tend to the Christmas festivities. "Christmas?" Sarkhan asked to himself. "Dunno what that's 'bout. All I know is it's gettin' cold out here. Yo, turkey!" he called out to Icarus, who had perched on the roof of the bar again after finishing his conversation with an irate Honchkrow. "You comin' inside, or not?"

"Eh, don't think so," Icarus said, brushing off Sarkhan's insult. "Besides, I think I can handle a little chill WAY better than a loozard like you can!"

"Dare him ta say 'at down here," Sarkhan grumbled to himself before going inside. One of these days...

Delilah, Hebenon, Strychnine: "Oh, that's good to hear!" Delilah said. "I know I don't have that bad of a smell, but sometimes the smell we fish have can put off those who haven't been near the sea, so I can relate somewhat. It's just a smell to get used to, I guess."

Michael, Hyrem, Leila, Aisa, Laika, Sera, Myrtle, Helena: It wasn't long after Michael pledged his loyalty to Hyrem that a second Shuppet approached the group, which Hyrem and the others recognized to be Myrtle. Myrtle told Michael in Shuppet some very pertinent facts. Michael gasped at the first one; Helena was here. At the second one, he could only float there in disbelief. "No... no... no, no, no, it can't be..." he said in human language as tears streaked down his face. How could Helena be a Shuppet too? She was innocent in all this, she didn't deserve to be trapped here! But she had a grudge... a grudge against him.

"Mike, what's wrong?" Hyrem asked worriedly.

"No, no, there's no way!" Michael said in Shuppet before hurrying to the bathroom in tears before Myrtle could even finish what she said.

"Michael..." Hyrem said softly. What was happening with his new Shuppet? Why would he leave all of a sudden. "Myrtle, what's happening?" The rest of Hyrem's Pokemon stood there, unable to say or do anything, except for Sera, who relayed a sad gray color to Hyrem's head that resembled two people, a boy and a girl, changing into cloth. "Wait, Sera, are you saying... his girlfriend became a Shuppet?" he asked, to which Sera nodded. "Michael..." he said again, wanting to go help his friend, but Sera stopped him and pointed towards Myrtle and another Shuppet, who would likely explain everything to him.

Old 12-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #1200
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Nagini, Scorpius, Hermione, Marvolo, Goyle, Daphne, Amethyst: As Marvolo and Amethyst slithered off, Daphne thanked Goyle for what he did, but then stated that they weren't meant to be together, that she didn't want to come between him and Marvolo. She then hugged him, and seemed to be waiting anxiously for his response. Goyle felt his heart sink a little bit. He wouldn't object to still being friends with Daphne, but still, the way he felt... He felt tears starting to form in his eyes and did his best to hold them back.

Marvolo, meanwhile, had been keeping an ear out, listening intently on their conversation, wondering if Daphne would badmouth the snakes once they were seemingly out of earshot. What he heard instead surprised him. That Nuzleaf didn't strike him as the type to be at all selfless, and yet, here she was, stating that she didn't want to come between the two brothers. He looked, and saw Goyle just barely holding back tears at this, looking rather downcast, and the Seviper started to feel a little guilty- this was his fault, for his objections to the relationship.

"Amy, excuse me a second," Marvolo muttered. "I need to set something right." He slithered over to the Victreebel and Nuzleaf- Goyle had been about to say something in response to Daphne's suggestion that they remain friends, when they both noticed Marvolo approaching. "Alright," Marvolo stated. "I heard it all, just now, what you two were saying. I honestly can't believe I'm saying this, but perhaps I was a bit too hasty in objecting to the two of you the way I did. Goyle, I thought you could do better than this... but after hearing how she was unwilling to come between us two, I may have been... dare I say it... wrong. As long as the pranks against me and Amethyst stop... I'll have no objections to the two of you being together."

Goyle's eyes widened. "You... you mean it, Marvolo?" he asked.

"I may not tolerate nonsense and disrespect, but never let it be said that I stood in the way of those in love," Marvolo replied. "Daphne... you're wrong. Between the selflessness you were showing just now, and what Goyle did for you, I think it's safe to say that the two of you are meant for each other. Don't make me regret this decision," he added, but this was not in his usual threatening tone, and was in fact spoken with a slight grin. He then slithered back over to Amethyst, leaving the two Grass-types to each other.

"Daphne," Goyle said, "i-if you still just want to be friends, I'd be OK with that... but now that Marvolo actually approves of the two of us..." he added, hopefulness evident in his voice as he trailed off.

Meanwhile, Nagini slithered over to the two Seviper, with Hermione and Scorpius following close behind. The Arbok gave Marvolo an approving smile. "That was a very decent thing you just did, Marvolo," she said.

"Hey, Marvolo!" the Skorupi greeted his teammate. "What's up? Ah- is this Amethyst?" he asked, noticing the other Seviper.

"Yep," Marvolo grinned, giving his beloved a quick lick on the cheek.

"Nice to meet ya," Scorpius said to Amethyst. "Name's Scorpius, and I love to battle! And speaking of love, I wanna introduce the two of you to someone very special to me."

At this, Hermione came crawling up beside Scorpius and briefly nuzzled him before looking up at the two Seviper. "A pleasure to meet the two of you," Hermione said politely. "You're Marvolo, right?" she said to Marvolo. "Scorpius was telling me about all the Pokemon on my team that I still have yet to meet- I'm fairly new to the team. And you must be Amethyst," she added, now addressing the female Seviper. "My name is Hermione."

"Good to meet you," Marvolo said. "So, Scorpius... Never took you for the kind to fall in love. How'd this happen?"

"It kinda started just after my battle against that Skarmory-" began Scorpius.

"Icarus?" Marvolo asked in surprise. "You went up against that?"

"Of course I did!" Scorpius replied proudly. "I don't back down from a good battle, you know that!"

"True, but still," Marvolo said, still thrown somewhat by this news. "Well, anyway, given the fairly large type disadvantage, not to mention the size disadvantage, I'm guessing you lost?"

"...kinda," Scorpius admitted.

"Oh, he was very brave," Hermione added. "I was watching, and he was getting so badly beaten, and yet he didn't back down a bit. He didn't give up until he had gotten knocked out... Oh, and that Flamethrower of his, oh, if that had only hit, I'm sure he'd have won..." Scorpius grinned and blushed at Hermione's praise, and with his tail, wrapped her in a hug. Marvolo grinned at this sight and started to nuzzle Amethyst, getting back into a romantic mood.

Pomona, Rubeus, Seshiro, Shisato: In stark contrast to the uncertainty and fear she had been feeling earlier, Pomona was back to her old cheerful self as she happily decorated the tree along with Rubeus. Maybe Stunfisk aren't so bad after all, the Ivysaur thought to herself. Rubeus, meanwhile, noticed a pair of Ekans in the distance as he had flown to the top of the tree to hang a few ornaments, and saw the female showing obvious fear. Rubeus had seen that Ekans before, but never met her- she had been in the Adoption Center during Neville's reign of terror, and while Rubeus always helped out any Pokemon he encountered that had run afoul of Neville, somehow he had never encountered this Ekans. He knew that she must have mistaken him for Neville, and knew he had to set this straight.

"Pomona, can you come with me a minute?" Rubeus asked as he flew back down. "There's an Ekans over that way that looked scared of me-"

"Oh, no, scared of you?" Pomona said. "Oh, that's awful, she must think you're that-" Pomona shuddered- "other Stunfisk... Sure, I'll come with you." She and Rubeus approached the two Ekans- the female one had curled into a ball, and the other Ekans had coiled around her to provide protection. "Hi!" Pomona said. "I'm Pomona, and this is my friend Rubeus! He's a Stunfisk, but he's really nice, not like that other Stunfisk my trainer used to have. Who are you two?" she asked.

"I don't know your names," Rubeus added, "but I do recognize you," he said, speaking directly to Shisato. "I've seen you before- I also was in the Adoption Center while that disgrace to my species was in there. I would like to apologize for anything Neville did to you, but I'm not him, in case that's what you're thinking."

Strychnine, Hebenon, Delilah: Strychnine listened as Delilah stated that she could relate, as most fish Pokemon had a slight odor to them that some humans had to try to get used to. "Well, yes, that's true," she said. "Though Keith was used to my smell from the very first day I met him. Myself and many others of my kind, we lived in this swamp, until this bad human came in with his Gengar, who used Hypnosis to take control of all of us and force us to battle everyone who crossed our paths. Me and another Grimer, we were forced to battle against Hebenon, and once he had worn me out, Keith caught me. He sent me out later, after his adventure was over. I knew even then that my kind aren't the best things to smell, but Keith had no problems whatsoever, he was that used to foul smells. He doesn't even object to me hugging him, and I really appreciate that about him."

Myrtle, Helena, Michael, Hyrem, Leila, Aisa, Laika, Sera: Before Myrtle could even finish speaking, Michael had rushed into the bathroom, sobbing over what had occurred. After this, Hyrem asked Myrtle what was going on.

"His girl-friend be-came a Shup-pet," Myrtle replied. "And she holds a vi-cious grudge a-gainst him, be-lie-ving that he be-trayed her, that he did not care a-bout her. Ob-vi-ous-ly, this is not the case, but He-le-na does not know this-"

"Wh-wh-what?" came an interruption from behind Myrtle. The Shuppet wheeled around to see Helena floating right there, her eyes wide with disbelief, and a hopeless tangle of all sorts of different emotions running through her. "Myr-tle, do you mean to say that that was Mi-chael?!"

"Yes," Myrtle nodded. "He-"

"This is not fair!" Helena shouted. "I am the one who should have killed him! For- for what he did..."

"He-le-na, lis-ten to me now," Myrtle said sharply. Though she was still feeling decidedly displeased, she stopped talking and looked at her big sister. "Your grudge is not a-gainst him. You may think it is, but you are mis-ta-ken... Do you know what his grudge is a-gainst?"

"No..." muttered Helena.

"Him-self," Myrtle said firmly. "He did not want to have to choose. The choice he made was with-out con-scious thought, and he re-gret-ted it from the se-cond it came out of his mouth. And they took his Po-ke-mon a-ny-way, and killed him, too. He hates him-self for what he did, and he al-so holds a large grudge a-gainst Team Rock-et for cau-sing this."

"How can you be sure?" Helena asked, a strange mixture of skepticism and hopefulness evident in her voice. "He could have been ly-ing-"

"Like I said, you have got a lot to learn a-bout be-ing a Shup-pet," Myrtle replied. "Sin-cer-i-ty has a dis-tinc-tive fla-vor to it. And you could taste that sor-row and grief e-ven from a dis-tance... that was his. He still loves you, He-le-na, and I know that deep down, you still love him..."

"...I don't know what to think..." Helena muttered. "I... I want to for-give him... but I want to hate him... I..."

"Try to fo-cus on who your grudge should real-ly be a-gainst," Myrtle suggested. "Who was it that forced him in-to that choice in the first place?"

"Team Rock-et..." Helena murmured.

"Who was it that killed not on-ly you, but al-so him?"

"Team Rock-et," Helena said, her voice rising slightly.

"Who is the real rea-son for your an-ger and rage?" asked Myrtle.

"Team Rock-et!" Helena exclaimed viciously. "I will kill them all! That en-ti-re or-ga-ni-za-tion and e-ver-y one as-so-ci-at-ed with them will die a slow, pain-ful death!! They will beg me for mer-cy, and I will ig-nore their pleas, scum like them de-serves no mer-cy!!!" Then she blinked, and seemed to calm down somewhat. "Myrtle... You're right," she said, her stutter seeming to be gone. "It's not Michael I hate... I was so sure it was... but no, it's Team Rocket... Oh, and now he thinks I still hate him!" she exclaimed, horrified at the very thought now. "Oh, Myrtle..."

"Go to him," Myrtle said simply. "The two of you can plot your ven-geance on Team Rock-et to-geth-er." Helena nodded and floated over to the bathroom door, hovering right outside it.

"Michael?" she called out. "Please... Myrtle told me what you were saying... what really happened... is it true? Do you really have a grudge against... against yourself, for what you did? Myrtle, she... she helped me see... my grudge isn't against you... I only thought it was... No, it's Team Rocket I have a grudge against. For what they did to me... to us... They deserve to die... You... you did not..." Helena trailed off, looking hopefully at the bathroom door, hoping to see the male Shuppet phasing back out of it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records