UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 11:21 PM   #1726
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Millicent/Willow, Helga, Ginny, Strychnine, Botch, Jake, Telpo, Tasu, Sparky, Mr. Eclair, Turtwig, Sprout: As Jake and the others heard the crys of all the pokemon they started to cry. Tasu, normally cheerful was now crying, not caring about the taco, now all over the floor. Sparky, reminded of the death of his colony started to weep into Jake's shoulder. Even Jake, who always tried to stay somewhat positive was crying. In fact everyone was crying, except for two. Venomoth, which had recently started to stir, was emotionless and had a blank look on it's face as it tried to break free of the web. However, Mr.Eclair was laughing! ''Look Willow, who ever you are, I'm not going to cry about a couple pokemon who lost their parent's, and you know what? I would kill all those pokemon again.'' Mr.Eclair said before bursting into laughter once again.

Taco Truck group: Just before Pom could start eating his third taco, a female Aipom went over to him and started to flirt with him, and asked if he could get her a few tacos. Pom was just about to roll his eyes before Cyanide used Psychic to lift three taco's into the air before informing the Aipom that Pom was her boyfriend. Pom, meanwhile took a bite into his taco as he watched this all unfold, the Aipom had it coming,trying to pull something like that.

''I guess your right Bellatrix, I will go tell him.'' Bubbles said after hearing Bellatrix's story. With that Bubbles walked off to find Rubeus.

But as Bubbles got back to where Rubeus and her last were she couldn't find Rubeus anywhere. ''Rubeus! Rubeus! Rubeus I need to talk to you!'' Bubbles called.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:32 PM   #1727
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Millicent/Willow, Helga, Ginny, Strychnine, Hedwig, Gemini, Sirius, James, Lily, Botch, Jake, Telpo, Tasu, Sparky, Mr. Eclair, Turtwig, Sprout: Everyone within earshot of Willow was reacting quite emotionally to the whole thing... except for Mr. Eclair and his Venomoth. The Venomoth was emotionless, with a blank expression. Mr. Eclair, however, was laughing. Laughing! As he stated that he would kill all those Pokémon again, Millicent's eyes narrowed, as did Ginny's. Helga's eyes would have narrowed as well, if they weren't already slit-like to begin with. Meanwhile, a vicious growling could be heard from behind Mr. Eclair. There stood Sirius, Keith's Mightyena, and he was growling at Jake's father with a ferocity one rarely hears out of him anymore. Hovering above him and looking no less irate were a Weezing, a Venomoth, and a Crobat, all of them glaring at Mr. Eclair. A Vileplume was standing next to Sirius, also glaring at Mr. Eclair. If Nagini hadn't already been busy teaching a young Ekans how to hunt, she would likely have been there too.

"Jake," called Ginny as she held one of her blades perilously close to Mr. Eclair's neck, her voice thick with rage. "Even though you're not my trainer... just say the word and I'll do it."

Taco Truck group: Bubbles ran over to where she and Rubeus were previously, and called out for the Stunfisk. Almost immediately, Rubeus flew back out of the taco truck, balancing a half-eaten taco on top of him. "Oh, hello, Bubbles," he smiled as he landed next to her and finished eating the taco. "What is it?" he asked.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #1728
EpicSquirtle

Millicent/Willow, Helga, Ginny, Strychnine, Hedwig, Gemini, Sirius, James, Lily, Botch, Jake, Telpo, Tasu, Sparky, Mr. Eclair, Turtwig, Sprout: As Mr. Eclair said he would kill all the pokemon he had killed again, Millicent and Ginny narrowed their eyes. A Mightyena came over and started viciously growling. A Vileplume, Weezing, Venomoth and Crobat also came over, all glaring at Mr. Eclair. Tasu started charging sparks of anger at Mr. Eclair's statment along with Sparky. Botch and Sprout also started glaring.

"Jake," called Ginny as she held one of her blades perilously close to Mr. Eclair's neck, her voice thick with rage. "Even though you're not my trainer... just say the word and I'll do it."

''Alright Ginny said it, all I have to do is say so, and then, all my problems with my father, gone.'' Jake thought. ''Wait, what am I thinking?!?! I'm not about to be apart of murder, but he deserves it after all the lives he took......'' Jake continued to debate.

Jake closed his eyes and shook his head. ''S-sorry I c-can't do it'' Jake stammered.

Taco Truck group: ''Um well I need to tell you something'' Bubbles replied. ''I have feelings for you.''
Old 04-17-2013, 08:54 PM   #1729
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Millicent/Willow, Helga, Ginny, Strychnine, Hedwig, Gemini, Sirius, James, Lily, Botch, Jake, Telpo, Tasu, Sparky, Mr. Eclair, Turtwig, Sprout: After a moment of debating it, Jake stammered that he couldn't do it. At this, Willow spoke up again.

"He would certainly deserve it," she said, "but I believe you made the right call."

"What?!" exclaimed Millicent. "But he-"

"If we kill him, that makes us no better than him," Willow stated. "We are not murderers like him."

"Speak for yourself," Ginny spat. "He wouldn't be the first man I've killed." Nevertheless, she backed off.

"So that does leave the question- what should we do with him?" asked Willow.

Taco Truck group: As Bubbles revealed to Rubeus that she had feelings for him, the Stunfisk's face lit up with delight, and for a moment, he was unable to respond. Or take his eyes off Bubbles, for that matter. Finally, he opened his mouth and replied. "B-Bubbles," he said, "I... I have feelings for you, too," he finally managed to say as he smiled at the Corphish.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #1730
EpicSquirtle

Millicent/Willow, Helga, Ginny, Strychnine, Hedwig, Gemini, Sirius, James, Lily, Botch, Jake, Telpo, Tasu, Sparky, Mr. Eclair, Turtwig, Sprout: Once Willow asked what they should do with Jake's father, Tasu, Botch, Sparky, Sprout and Jake all started thinking of ideas. ''I've got nothing'' Jake said. Sparky shook his head. ''Nothing comes to mind'' Tasu said. But just then, the decision was made for them. Venomoth, managed to break free of the webs and flew right at Ginny. Though the moth was still weak, it managed to let off a weak flash, just enough to blind Ginny , and anyone right next to her for a moment. Venomoth then flew away from everyone. Just then Mr. Eclair got up and threw a knife he had been hiding right at Jake, just missing him and hitting the wall right behind him. Mr. Eclair then dashed forward with another knife, intent on stabbing Jake. And then, just before his father stabbed him, out of self defense grabbed the knife from behind him and stuck the knife right in front of him. The next thing Jake knew, his jacket had blood all over it, and he was standing in a pool of blood, his father's lifeless body on the floor. He was shaking out of pure fear. He looked up at the group, unable to say anything.

Taco Truck group: Bubbles smiled as Rubeus said he had feelings for her. Unable to convey just how happy she was, she went up and gave Rubeus a hug.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:09 PM   #1731
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Millicent/Willow, Helga, Goyle, Ginny, Strychnine, Hedwig, Gemini, Sirius, James, Lily, Botch, Jake, Telpo, Tasu, Sparky, Mr. Eclair, Turtwig, Sprout: As everyone who was blinded by Venomoth's Flash got their eyesight back, they all just stood there, stunned at the sight of Jake, standing in a pool of blood, holding a knife in his hand, and standing over the lifeless body of his father.

Ginny was the first to speak, taking charge of the situation. "All right, we'll need to act quickly if this is to go unnoticed. Gemini, go and get either Crabbe or Goyle so we can get rid of the body as quickly as possible. Hedwig, cast Hypnosis on all nearby. Nobody saw anything, do I make myself clear? Then clear up the blood before it dries. Let me reiterate- before it dries. We leave no trace whatsoever. Lily, hit that other Venomoth with Sleep Powder. Helga, you get Mr. Eclair's Venomoth the hell away from here." Then, she turned to face the late Mr. Eclair's other former Pokémon. "You're all free now," she stated. "Go and enjoy your lives. Just remember, he does not represent all of humanity. You are right to be suspicious of others, but remember that some humans are in fact good. Now go."

As the Pokémon set about their various tasks, Willow spoke up- this time, her voice was aimed at Jake and Jake alone. "Don't beat yourself up over this, Jake," she said. "You acted in self defense- it was, quite literally, either him or you. Besides, I get the feeling that if you hadn't, Ginny might have. She wasn't kidding about having killed a man before- well, at least she thinks so. In actuality, the man in question, while fatally wounded, was healed up by an Alomomola, and died later of an unrelated cause. It's a long and complicated story which ties into an even longer and more complicated story. But my point is, no matter what, the odds of your father making it out of this Bar alive tonight, after having pissed off so many of Millicent's teammates- less than zero."

Meanwhile, the tasks Ginny had ordered done got done. The Crobat's Hypnosis proved highly effective in wiping this event from the minds of anyone who had bore witness to it. The eager Makuhita carted the sleeping Venomoth outside and set it down well away from the premises before returning. Gemini returned with Goyle the Victreebel, who was only too happy to devour the corpse in one gulp. Within minutes, a peek into its gaping mouth revealed the body to have already been digested beyond recognition. After her Hypnosis work was done, Hedwig eagerly gulped up every drop of spilled blood, leaving not a single drop behind. Once this was all done, Gemini let loose a small blast of Sweet Scent to cover up the smell of blood. Ginny nodded her satisfaction at all of this.

"Excellent work," the Pawniard stated. Then, using her Magnet Rise, she floated up so her head was level with Jake's. "Killing is generally not a measure one wants to take. But the fact remains that there are times where it is necessary. This was one of those times. You have nothing to be ashamed of whatsoever." With that, she saluted Jake and then flew away.

Taco Truck group: As Bubbles hugged Rubeus, the Stunfisk enthusiastically hugged her back. He could not find the words to convey how he was feeling at that moment, but he hoped the hug would help with that.

Meanwhile, a certain Skuntank had heard the brief exchange between the two, and was now watching the hug with a smile on her face. With that, she turned and walked off to go and spread the news to the rest of the team. She knew that Pomona was not only one of Rubeus's best friends, but was also seen hanging out with Bubbles, so naturally, the Skuntank knew where to go first.

Pomona, Chance, Bellatrix, Carla, Himiko: Over at the counter, where an Ivysaur, a Squirtle, and two Espeon were talking, a Skuntank approached them. "Oh, hi, Bellatrix!" smiled Pomona. "Carla, Himiko, this is Bellatrix, one of my teammates. Bellatrix, this is Carla, and this is Himiko."

"Pleased to meet you," smiled the Skuntank. "I hope you'll forgive the stench- there's really nothing I can do about it. Oh, Pomona, you'll never guess which two Pokémon I just heard confessing that they had feelings for each other."

"Ooh, who?" asked Pomona.

"Yeah, who?" added Chance.

After a brief pause for effect, Bellatrix replied, "Rubeus and Bubbles."

"I knew it!" cheered the Ivysaur happily. "I had a feeling about those two as soon as they met each other! Oh, yeah, Rubeus is my trainer's Stunfisk," Pomona added to the pair of Espeon. "And Bubbles is this friend of mine, she's a Corphish, but she doesn't belong to Keith, she belongs to another trainer named Jake."

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 04-18-2013 at 08:58 PM.
Old 04-20-2013, 03:34 AM   #1732
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Keith, Coselle, Roggenrola, Foster: ~I'm sorry for having to say this but I feel that it needs to be done... for your sake,~ Foster said to her before breathing deeply and began, ~I never would have thought you to be the type that would want to go back to being human again, but here you are right in the flesh... Why do you cling on to it now? Why do you wish to be human again, after all this time? What changed your mind? This isn't like you...~ he looked at her straight in the eye, ~You... seem to have lost yourself. Lost track of who you really are. Are you all right with this? Minerva... please look at me. Answer me this: who are you?~

It was then that Keith came back to them, telling Foster that he's going to stay by her side and that whatever he had to say to her, he had to tell it to him too. Foster paid no attention to him.
Old 04-20-2013, 04:11 AM   #1733
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Keith, Coselle, Roggenrola, Foster - Suddenly and without warning, Keith returns to the conversation, as if having come to a sudden revelation about how Coselle was feeling. Placing his arm around her in an apologetic, yet supportive stance, he vows not to leave her side, no matter what. Though Coselle gives him a surprisingly warm smile given her usual demeanor and the weight of what she is enduring, her eyes flicker with the slightest hint of uncertainty. Her gaze shifts back to Foster, indicating her attention, though she braces herself against Keith for the words that she knows are likely to come.

Much as she attempts to prepare herself mentally, the raw honesty of Foster's words disarms the normally witty and cunning young woman. At first, Coselle opens her mouth as if to retort, but the anger that normally swelled in her with great ease seemed dreadfully silent. The way Foster had apologized before launching into his series of questions... the look he was giving her, even as he laid waste to her defenses... Much as she tried, she could not strike against him in anger. For once, she could not cloak herself in her viciousness, or hide away from the pain with her bitter remarks... Not from Foster. Not from her dear friend.

You of all people should know why I did this, Coselle responds softly, though her words lack their usual confidence and determination. For love, Foster. Coselle's head droops, as her black hair tumbles over her eyes, obscuring them from view. For love. And if love is the reason... does it matter who I am anymore? Does it even matter that... that I can no longer tell?

Coselle takes a deep, shuddering breath, as she reaches for Keith's hand and clings to it for dear life.

((I will be editing in the rest of my storylines on Sunday. Sorry for the wait~))
Old 04-20-2013, 09:47 AM   #1734
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Coselle, Roggenrola, Foster: As Keith returned to the conversation, Foster started in on Coselle, asking why she went back to being human, why she was clinging to it now. He had actually started speaking before Keith had gotten back, but by that point, he had been close enough to hear the whole thing anyway. Foster ignored him, but Keith's focus was on Coselle anyway. Even though Coselle's smile was warm, Keith could see the merest flicker of uncertainty in her eyes... That was his fault, right there, he knew. He had given Coselle reason to doubt him by backing out of the conversation earlier, and he started to feel even worse for having done so. Once Foster had spoken, Coselle's response was devoid of her usual anger, as she stated that she did it for love, and asked if it even mattered who she was anymore. As she clung to Keith's hand, Keith held on to it reassuringly as he kept his other arm around Coselle.

"Coselle," he said softly to her in Shuppet language, "The only thing that matters... all that matters is whether this feels right to you, whether being human again makes you happy. Your happiness- that's all that matters to me. Human or Banette, you're still the woman I fell in love with... you're still the woman I love." Still holding Coselle's hand, his arm still around her, Keith started thinking... he couldn't get that flicker of uncertainty he had seen in Coselle's eyes out of his mind... He had given her reason to doubt him... and not just now, either- their relationship had been positively riddled with his various mistakes, and their respective disastrous consequences. This was just a latest in a series of grievous errors in judgement on his part. Was... was Coselle doubting his love for her? Was she not fully convinced of what Keith knew in his heart to be true? The thought was chilling, and yet, at the same time, Keith couldn't say that he would blame Coselle if this was indeed what she was thinking... his mistakes, after all, have been numerous, and fairly major in nature. Siding with the irredeemable Neville (who Coselle needed her revenge on) not only once, but twice... Causing her to die a second time... As he reflected on these moments of sheer epic fail on his part, the guilt compounded within him. Coselle had given him way more chances than he deserved, and just now he had been on the brink of blowing it yet again. What was wrong with him? Why wasn't he learning from his mistakes? Why was he still doing all manner of stupid things to hurt the woman he so dearly loved? He didn't think, that was it. A lot of the time, Keith simply neglected to think things through. But he couldn't keep going on like that. Regardless of how he managed to get through life thus far, he couldn't continue to not think things through... already, this sort of thing has had disastrous consequences, not just for himself, but for Coselle... He had to think before he acted from now on, he knew. He had to at least give some consideration to the consequences of what he did in the future, lest he end up hurting Coselle again. He couldn't do that to her. He wouldn't do that to her. Silently he vowed never to give Coselle reason to doubt him ever again. He would prove his love for her, once and for all, somehow... In the meantime, he continued to hold her hand, kept his arm around her. He wasn't sure how he would be able to prove himself, but he knew that once the opportunity came along, whatever it turned out to be, he would jump on it.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 04-26-2013 at 12:29 AM.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:17 PM   #1735
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Squirtle Ooh, a post icon? I think we all know what this means...

Pomona, Chance, Bellatrix, Pisces, Himiko, Carla: As Pomona was still exclaiming how happy she was for Rubeus and Bubbles, she was interrupted by a sudden exclamation from Bellatrix. The Ivysaur, along with Chance, turned to look at the Skuntank, who was currently trying to shake a Blue-Striped Basculin off her tail.

"Pisces!" exclaimed Pomona. "What are you doing?! Why are you trying to eat Bellatrix?"

"Oh, you did not just take a bite out of my tail," said Bellatrix, as her Tail started to gleam as though made of Iron. Then, she used her tail to slam Pisces to the floor, forcing her to let go. The Basculin, however, looked entirely unperturbed by the Iron Tail attack, and glared insolently at the Skuntank.

"Yeah, I think I did, bitch," snapped Pisces. "See, I'm hungry. And when I'm hungry, and I see a good meal, I go for it. You got a problem with that?"

Bellatrix's eyes narrowed. "Yeah, as it just so happens, I do got a problem with that," she said. "No overblown fish dude makes a meal of me-"

"'Dude'? 'DUDE'?!" interrupted Pisces, enraged. "I'm a GIRL, moron! You 'dude' me one more time and I'll choke you with your own tail!"

"Why, you little-" began Bellatrix. However, she was interrupted as she felt someone holding her back. She looked- it was Chance. And the Squirtle looked pissed.

"Let me handle this," the Squirtle said to Bellatrix. "If there's one thing I hate, it's a bully."

Bellatrix honestly felt more inclined to handle the situation herself- she had a much larger level advantage over the Basculin, and was fairly confident that a single use of her Shadow Claw attack would be sufficient to get her point across, but seeing just how fired up Chance was, the Skuntank found herself curious as to just how well Chance could handle Pisces. She therefore nodded and backed off, allowing Chance to stomp right up to Pisces, even though the Tiny Turtle Pokémon was not much larger than Pisces (seriously, watch the anime- Basculin aren't especially small).

"Oh, you hate bullies, do you?" sneered Pisces. "Wanna know what I hate? I hate stupid, arrogant meals who don't know their place on the food chain!"

"I want you to leave right now," hissed Chance. "Leave right now, and never try to eat any of us again."

"I'd like to see you try and make me," chuckled Pisces. In response, Chance opened her mouth and unleashed her Water Gun, spraying Pisces right in the face. Once the attack was finished, Pisces was scowling angrily. "Oh, it is ON, bitch!" she exclaimed as she lunged forward, slamming the Squirtle with a Tackle attack. Undeterred, Chance fought back with her own Tackle, sending Pisces skidding back across the floor. But the Basculin wasn't giving up. Now she let fly an Ice Beam from her mouth, which Chance responded to by blowing a howling Blizzard from her own mouth. Chance's Blizzard overpowered Pisces's Ice Beam, and the Basculin exclaimed as she was pelted with freezing snow. Then, she gave another yell, however, and jumped forward out of the snowstorm to slam Chance with a Superpower attack. The move threw the Squirtle right up against the counter, where she slumped to the floor, struggling to get back to her feet.

"Now then," said Pisces as she turned back to face the Skuntank. "Where were we?"

"Not so fast..." grunted Chance as she climbed to her feet and slowly stomped back over to the Blue-Striped Basculin. "I will never... let... a bully... win," she stated simply before a dazzling glow overcame her whole body.

"Whoa! Chance!" Pomona exclaimed as she watched her friend evolve.

"Wow," remarked Bellatrix, looking mildly impressed.

"This could be bad," Pisces muttered under her breath.

At last, the glow faded, and where Chance had been wearily standing moments ago, there now stood a refreshed and confident-looking Wartortle.

"Now then," said Chance, looking down at Pisces, for with evolution came something of an increase in size. "Where were we?"

"Somewhere around dinnertime, I think," Pisces replied stubbornly as she lunged at Chance. However, the Wartortle's eyes glowed a bright blue, and Pisces was stopped in midair. Then, the Basculin was slammed against the floor repeatedly by the power of Chance's Confusion attack before being thrown right into the Bar's large aquarium.

"Wow, Chance, that was so cool!" Pomona exclaimed as she extended her vines to hug the Wartortle.

"Thanks, Pomona," smiled Chance as she hugged the Ivysaur she looked up to. Then, Chance turned to face Bellatrix. "Hey, Bellatrix, sorry for insisting on getting involved in that... I know you probably could've taken Pisces out with one move, it's just... Bullies make me angry, you know?"

"Don't worry about it," smiled Bellatrix. "Actually, I kinda enjoyed watching you stand up to her like that."

"Hey, hey, Carla, Himiko," Pomona said, walking up to the pair of Espeon, "How was that? Wasn't Chance's Confusion attack awesome?" she asked.

Code:
What?  Squirtle is evolving!

...!

Congratulations!  Your Squirtle evolved into Wartortle!
Old 04-24-2013, 11:18 PM   #1736
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Millicent/Willow, Helga, Ginny, Strychnine, Hedwig, Gemini, Sirius, James, Lily, Botch, Jake, Telpo, Tasu, Sparky, Mr. Eclair, Turtwig, Sprout, Spinel - As the team gets to work attempting to dispose of the gristly evidence of their crime, a distinctly ominous male voice can be heard, chuckling with amusement at the otherwise terrifying sight... Indeed, the spectral presence had been drawn to this very event, given his phobophagic tendencies, and oh, there was plenty of fear to be drawn upon here, particularly the lingering aura of absolute terror moments before a certain someone met his untimely death... Though Hedwig had presumably hypnotized all who had been present as witnesses, Spinel had taken great care to remain incorporeal during her sweep. From the shadows, a Misdreavus materializes, looking with a dark bit of amusement at Ginny in particular, who begins to float away from the scene with Magnet Rise.

"Think you're some kind of leader, do you? Think you're going to get you and your friends out of this scot-free? You idiot. You have no idea how to truly get rid of blood, do you?" Spinel shakes his head, chuckling patronizingly at the Pawniard. "Licking the blood up before it dries, huh? Doesn't matter whether it's dry or not. The methods you're using now aren't going to get rid of enough blood to trick the Kastle-Meyer test. That hemoglobin is still in the wood. You can bet your miserable, paranoid little life on it." The Misdreavus twirls around with glee, ever the graceful and effeminate ghost. "Of course... I could help you. Though one wonders if I should... after all, you are all murderers, aren't you? Besides, what would I get in return... for my help, as well as my silence in the matter?"

The Misdreavus surveys the crowd, contemplating their reaction to his presence. Of course, he knew full well that these on-edge participants in the game of murder may very well consider trying to battle him, or knock him out of consciousness... but if there was one thing Spinel was sure of, it was the fact that these fools were completely incapable of murdering that which is already dead. The very thought makes him giggle a bit. True, his method of going about things may not be exactly moral... but he knew that without his help, these amateurs would surely face the Eelektrik Chair... or worse.

Liliana, Peeves - ((Will edit this one in as soon as I figure out what to write... XP))
Old 04-25-2013, 11:02 PM   #1737
EpicSquirtle

The murder group: Everyone was shocked at what Jake had done. However that changed as Ginny gave some commands to Kieth's pokemon to remove all evidence of the murder. After Ginny was finished with the commands she turned to Mr. Eclair's old pokemon, telling them that they were free, that not all humans were like Mr. Eclair and to enjoy their lives. ''Will do'' Turtwig nodded. ''And we know, in fact, we plan on helping other pokemon who have had or have abusive trainers'' At this, Drilbur and the others nodded. ''See you, and thanks!'' Turtwig exclaimed before running out of the bar with the others. And that's when a Nuzleaf dropped down from the ceiling fan. ''Give me your jacket, shoes and that knife'' Kage stated firmly. ''K-kage you w-were there t-he whole tim-me?'' Jake stammered. ''Yes, now if you don't want anyone to see the blood all other your shoes, jacket and knife, I suggest you hurry.'' Jake then handed the stuff over to Kage. ''Thank you, now take these'' Kage said. Handing Jake some new shoes and a jacket. ''Thought you might have needed them, guess I was right'' Kage said before dashing away. Just then, as Jake finished putting on his new jacket, Willow spoke to him. Saying that he acted in self defense and that he shouldn't beat himself. Despite Willow's words, Jake still felt rather guilty about what gad happened. Willow also told him that if he gadn't killed his father, Ginny probably would have. ''At least Ginny wouldn't have cared'' Jake mumbled. Then once all the pokemon had finished covering up all the evidence of murder Ginny floated over to Jake using Magnet Rise. She then told him that killing was a measure one would usually not want to take, but sometimes it was necessary, this being one of those times. She also said that he had nothing to be ashamed of. This statment however just made Jake feel even worse, to the point where he was going to cry..

Tasu knew Jake wasn't doing so well and so walked over. ''Jake, I know it's hard, but don't be so glum, think of all the good things, at least no one knows except for us, at least no evidence is left'' Tasu said. ''Jake, this won't change how I think of you, or anyone else, but most importantly, this shouldn't change who you are'' Tasu stated firmly. Just then however, as Ginny floated off, a Misdreavus revealed himself. Though addressing Ginny, Botch, Jake, Telpo, Sprout, Sparky and Tasu could hear what Spinel was saying. The ghost pokemon called Ginny an idiot, saying that they hadn't gotten rid of enough blood to trick the Kastle Mayer test, as well as calling the groyp murderers and then started to blackmail them. Spinel calling them all murderers was enough to push Jake to tears. Tasu glared at the ghost before trying to make Jake feel better. However, Spinel's antics were enough to piss off Botch and Sprout. Both poison types stormed over to where Spinel was. ''That was in self defense, my trainer would never do such a thing unless it was for a very, very good reason!'' Sprout exclaimed. ''You have the nerve to come here, and call my girl friend, me, my trainer and everyone else murders?! Then you try and blackmail us. If anyone is pulling a crime it's you!'' Botch added.

Taco Truck group: As Bubbles and Rubeus embraced, Bubbles stomach started to growl. ''Looks like I'm hungry for more tacos, would you like any?"
Old 04-26-2013, 12:36 AM   #1738
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Millicent/Willow, Helga, Ginny, Strychnine, Hedwig, Gemini, Sirius, James, Lily, Botch, Jake, Telpo, Tasu, Sparky, Turtwig, Sprout, Spinel: Ginny froze as an amused chuckle reached her ears. She wheeled around in midair as she noticed the Misdreavus materialize before her. His voice, very masculine, sounded decidedly odd coming from someone who looked so feminine, but as that was more of a trait of the Misdreavus species as a whole, Ginny was able to get over the mild surprise. She looked at the Misdreavus, regarding him with an unreadable expression as he stated that their methods would not clear out all the blood. The Pawniard wasn't entirely sure what to make of this guy... she found him to be somewhat objectionable, especially given that his first impression upon them was to call them idiots and laugh patronizingly at their attempts to clear up the crime scene, and yet, she could not deny that they just might require his help. She didn't feel particularly inclined to like this new ghost, but she knew that clearing up this mess was something of a higher priority at the moment. Naturally, it appeared that the Misdreavus was not willing to just go right ahead and help them- when was life ever that easy? He questioned aloud whether he ought to provide help, and if he did, what sort of compensation he would get for doing so, as well for his silence.

The other Pokémon looked uneasy at this Misdreavus's words. It hadn't occurred to them that they might actually get caught in spite of the efforts they were currently undertaking to hide the evidence. Though Jake's Pokémon were quick to argue self-defense, Ginny knew it would be an easy task to prove otherwise, even though it really was self-defense- Jake had motive, after all. Ginny, in stark contrast to most of the other Pokémon present, however, remained calm; she floated over to the Misdreavus and spoke up. "If you are truly capable of helping us with this, and are willing to keep quiet, then name your terms," she stated simply.

Hedwig, meanwhile, looked somewhat worried- if this Misdreavus had escaped her mass Hypnosis, who knows how many other witnesses did the same? (OOC: Translation- it's up to you whether Hedwig's Hypnosis worked to make your character and/or Pokémon forget what happened. Sorry for kinda taking control like that...)

Taco Truck group: As Bubbles's stomach started growling, Rubeus found he was also a little hungry. "Sure, I would love some," he smiled in response to Bubbles's question.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:04 AM   #1739
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Millicent/Willow, Helga, Ginny, Strychnine, Hedwig, Gemini, Sirius, James, Lily, Botch, Jake, Telpo, Tasu, Sparky, Mr. Eclair, Turtwig, Sprout, Spinel - The reactions to Spinel's statements were... mixed, to say the least. Tasu found a menacing glare at the spectre to be sufficient, while Botch and Sprout argued self-defense so vehemently that they accused Spinel of truly being the one committing the crime. In contrast, Ginny remains calm in the face of Spinel's patronizing attitude, reasoning that while the Misdreavus may not have the kindest, most selfless disposition in the Pokemon world, his knowledge could prove useful.

Spinel's eyes flicker with amusement at Sprout and Botch's protestations. Looking towards the crowd, he addresses them all in response to the bitter words; "Is that so? I'm the one committing the crime? Let me ask you this, then..." The Misdreavus smirks. "If this trainer truly committed this act out of self-defense, then why is he not ARGUING self-defense? Why did he not turn himself into the authorities, and allow the many witnesses here at the Bar speak for him instead of attempting to hypnotize them all into forgetting? By your logic, he should have nothing to hide... And yet, look at you! Cleaning up blood. Hiding the body. Praying to Arceus everyone will forget. Are these the actions of the Pokemon of an innocent man? And with all of your witnesses potentially brainwashed into forgetfulness... Well, I must say, things are not looking well for your claims of innocence." Spinel chuckles darkly. "And if it wasn't murder... What happened to that man? An accident? A mere slip of the knife? I saw the anger in your trainer's eyes... the hatred. Why... I would go as far as to say he WANTED that man dead." Spinel grins widely. "Perhaps that was my imagination."

Spinel's smile becomes slightly softer has his eyes rest on Ginny, though his patronizing tone does little to relent. "We will decide the terms later, for time is of the essence. Suffice to say, I expect you to keep your promise of recompense. Consequences will be... disastrous if you don't. The nature of my request will likely involve information, as I am in need of it from time to time. That is my demand. A piece of information, when I request it. There is room for negotiation, of course... I am certain there is something useful in that metal head of yours that I may need."

Spinel's eyes drift away from the group and towards the scene; he sniffs the air and makes a face. "Sweet scent? No, no... That's not good. We need to be able to smell the blood to identify leftover traces. We need someone to blow away that scent so that the smell is more prominent. The Crobat will likely be able to sense where it is, yes? Those parts of the floor will need to literally be burned away with acid, well beyond the radius of where the Crobat senses the blood, for good measure. Someone will have to repair the floors, and make it seamless. If we truly want this to go away... Hypnosis will not be enough. No. We will need to go as far as to convince others that Mr. Eclair is still alive." Spinel seems to become lost in thought, attempting to think of a strategy for how to accomplish such a feat. "There are ways... but they depend on the means, don't they? I need a Ditto, a Zorua, or any accomplished illusionist. There are a few on my own team if you do not know of any." Spinel narrows his eyes. "I trust you lot will get to it?"
Old 04-26-2013, 09:16 AM   #1740
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Millicent/Willow, Helga, Ginny, Strychnine, Hedwig, Gemini, Sirius, James, Lily, Botch, Jake, Telpo, Tasu, Sparky, Turtwig, Sprout, Spinel: Ginny listened intently as Spinel stated that the terms would be decided later on, given the timely fashion in which they need to act, and for the time being stated that he expected Ginny to deliver on the repayment, threatening disastrous consequences should she not. The Pawniard nodded her understanding of this as Spinel turned his focus to the scene of the crime. As he spoke, several of Keith's other Pokémon came closer.

"That won't be a problem," Hedwig stated once Spinel had stated that the floor needed to be melted away with acid. "The Sweet Scent might be masking the smell of blood from you, but I would recognize it anywhere."

"And I can supply the acid," added Goyle.

"As for accomplished illusionists, the only one on my team that I know of is Peeves, a Dusclops," stated Ginny. "That said, I believe he has next to zero experience in the field of impersonating another, so it might be wiser to turn to the experience of one of your teammates. My trainer also owns two Shuppet and a Gastly, but I haven't seen very much of their illusory capabilities. In the case of the Shuppet, in fact, I haven't see any illusions whatsoever."
Old 04-26-2013, 10:31 AM   #1741
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Keith, Coselle, Roggenrola, Foster: As Foster heard Coselle's words, as she explained to him that she did all of this for love, he couldn't help but notice her pained look. She was telling the truth to an extent but somehow Foster felt that there was something that Coselle wouldn't admit... and he knew that that something would not be let out unless he himself said it in front of her face. Foster was left with no other choice. If he was to help his friend... He braced himself for what he was going to say to her.

~Love huh... Yeah, I understand what you're saying. You're willing to give up your identity... for love. Aren't you being a little selfish though? Look at what's it doing to Keith and Marion. And that's not all... I think there's more though to your explanation, something that I know that you wouldn't admit,~ the Shuppet paused for a moment before he continued, ~It's fear. I can sense it from you. To be specific, fear of hurting your loved ones. What happened in Halloween... you've noticed it didn't you? The shock of accidentally hurting your sister... It changed you so much. The way I see it, you were scared at the realization. The realization that your powers as a Banette could hurt those which you cherish,~ Foster looked away, ~It's a horrifying thought I know and I understand why you did what you did but... this isn't right either,~
Old 04-26-2013, 05:06 PM   #1742
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Coselle, Roggenrola, Foster: Keith blinked in surprise as Foster revealed that Coselle had another reason, one which the Shuppet had known she would never admit; she was afraid. The incident on Halloween had brought her to the realization that her Banette powers could hurt those she loved. Another thing that had bothered him, however, was Foster's implication that Coselle's actions were hurting Keith and Marion.

"What do you mean, what it's doing to me?" Keith asked. "What exactly is it you think it's doing to me? What are you insinuating, Foster? Being with Coselle has made me happier than anything. Besides, if she's doing it for me, then she's hardly being selfish, is she? And even if she was hurting me- which, for the record, she's not... first of all, after all the horrible mistakes I've made, I would have it coming. And second, I wouldn't care. Coselle means that much to me, and more." Keith could practically feel the burning determination within him to make his true feelings known, could almost sense the conviction in his words. "She is everything to me, Foster. Everything. I would die for her. I would kill for her. And you know it's true, too, don't you?" Keith asked. Indeed, so strong were his emotions at that moment that he would be extraordinarily surprised if Coselle and Foster couldn't pick up on them. His grip on Coselle's hand tightened ever so slightly... he was desperate to be able to provide some comfort to the woman he loved.

"Coselle," he whispered softly, "is that true? Are you scared of what harm you could do with your powers?" He held her close to him, still holding onto her hand. "To... to be perfectly honest," Keith admitted, "I... I'm scared, too. Not of you hurting me, no... I'm scared that I'll hurt you again," he sighed. "I never wanted to hurt you, Coselle, and yet it happened anyway... Way more times than it should have..." It was at this point that the tears threatened to leak from his eyes, but he managed to hold them back.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 05-09-2013 at 05:15 AM.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:19 AM   #1743
EpicSquirtle

The murder group: As Spinel asked that if Jake had murdered his father out of self defense then why hadn't he turned himself into the authoritys and argued self defense,Tasu spoke up. ''Do you not see him, does he look in any sort of condition to turn himself in?'' Tasu asked, anger starting to build in her voice. ''He's crying, he's scared, knowing that, do you still think that he would kill his father if it wasn't self defense?!'' Tasu yelled. ''And you say that you saw hatred in my trainer's eyes? It's true he hated his father but it wasn't enough to kill him!"

Just then, Telpo, floated over. ''Tasu, Botch, Sprout, calm down'' Telpo said calmly. ''It's not that I don't agree with you guys, I am on board with you, but we need this Misdreavus's help. Without the help, we could get caught.'' Spinel then gave orders on how to get rid of any remaining evidence.

Telpo thought about what job he or the team could do. None came to mind, none came to mind, except one. Telpo floated over to Millicent.
''Hey Millicent, are you good at repairing things? If so I could supplie all the materials to you for the floor.''

Taco truck group: ''Alright then, I'll go get some'' Bubbles said before rushing into the taco truck. Once she came back she had six tacos. Here's your three tacos and here's.....'' Bubbles was cut off when all of the sudden a Trapinch ran over and started biting on her head, making her drop the rest of the tacos. ''Ahh, help!'' Bubbles screamed as she tried to get the Trapinch off.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:31 PM   #1744
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Okiku, Gadget, Jake, Telpo, Sparky, Keith:
Gadget, more than happy to take the snackoo, flew right towards the thrown piece of strangely-formed cookie and ate it in one clomp. Almost immediately, the Rotom ran around, out of control, screaming utter gibberish because of the speed his talking. Upon seeing this, Okiku awkwardly smiled, thinking that this was a bad idea... although at least it made the little ghost type very happy, for sure.

Keith suddenly gave a slight surprised and concerned look, as if he have heard his name on the other end of the bar; while Jake, still looking nervous after the earlier close call with his father, walked away from her, to the obvious confusion of his Pokémon who followed him. Okiku just watched the two trainers walk away, speechless and her eyes blinking widely.

Before she could sulk on her loneliness though, a crash echoed through the bar. Usually the psychic-type trainer usually doesn't get startled easily, but the sound was so loud and frightening she couldn't help to jump off her seat. What she saw was a taco truck, of all things, that busted through the bar. At first she was worried if anybody got injured, but looking at the debris, it didn't look like it have. Even stranger, a Nosepass seemed was the one driving the truck, who jumped out of it and approached who she recognized to be Marion. Although she was curious at what was really going on (and maybe grab a taco or two while at it), she didn't want to bother which looked like a huge problem for the ghost-type trainer to take care of with her compass Pokémon... and thought tacos wouldn't be a good mix with the snackoos she's eating.

To her confusion, Okiku then noticed a snoring sound coming from the other side of the counter she was sitting at...

Okiku, Lucas:
...And to Okiku's disbelief after the disastrous noise the taco truck made in its... dramatic entrance, a young man about her age, was there... sleeping soundly, his whole body laid down on the floor right beside the counter, his arms crossed and his head resting on them.

After some thought to settle down her interior conflict between her shyness and her caring nature, she decided to try to wake him up. Resisting the urge of throwing snackoos at him (although they're perfect for throwing, it would be a shame to spoil such chocolaty goodness), the young woman put down her bowl of treats on the counter, held the guy's shoulder and shook him gently with one hand and with the other, just in case, took his pulse by placing two fingers on the curve of his neck.

"Hey dude, you okay? ya don't look too good... need to eat or somethin'?" She paused, trying her best to evaluate his health. "...Would a Pokéflute work on a person?" she thought aloud.

Himiko, Pomona, Chance, Carla, Bellatrix, Pieces:
The other Espeon introduced herself as Carla. She mentions that she knew Coin pretty well since she's also part of the big litter, and also the fact that the now-Umbreon kept stealing away other's toys and dashed away easily.

"Why am I not surprised?" Himiko shook her head. "It's no wonder that she joined the so-called 'Team Pocket', so she can steal things all she wants while giving the reason that it's to 'give it to the poor'..."

Carla also spoke on how she's not used to her powers yet, being evolved only this morning.

"Oh wow, congratulations, then! And don't worry about not being used to your powers yet - I haven't being able to communicate with my trainer, Okiku, correctly yet..." she sighed at her own failure, although she felt a bit better that another of her species was in the same boat as her.

Carla then wondered what they were previously talking about, related to Keith and his girlfriend. Pomona explained that she shouldn't have talked to it about it to Himiko - the latter nod to assure the Ivysaur that no offence was taken - but then... went ahead and slip up the secrets just the same. The other sun Pokémon was unsurprisingly shocked at the news. Chance then asked if Keith could use powers, which Pomona replied that he could use Smog at the expanse of a lot of energy, and slipped in the information that he also learned Shuppet language fairly quickly.

As the conversation went on, a horrible stench made its way to Himiko's nostrils, which she reacted immediate by placing one of her front paws on her nose with a very obvious disgusted look on her face. About at the same time, a Skunktank walked towards the group. Pomona introduced her as Bellatrix. The skunk then apologies for the smell, unable to control it thanks to her species.

"...O-oh, I'm *terribly* sorry for my reaction," Himiko embarrassingly and slowly put back down her paw, although the smell still bothered her tremendously, "I did not realize it came from one of your kind. I did not mean to offend you in any way."

Bellatrix then spread the news about Rubeus, Keith's Stunfisk, and Bubbles, a Corphish belonging to a certain Jake, shared feeling for each other.

The Skunktank's expression suddenly changed to a surprised and painful one, as a Basculin bit her tail. Chance did not take it well, challenging the Basculin she called Pisces, and attacked with all her might with a Confusion... making her evolve into a Wartortle and sending the fish flying into the aquarium.

"Wow, awesome!" Himiko exclaimed with her forked tail wagging. "Bravo on your evolution, Chance! And that was a very impressive Confusion attack - even better than what I can pull off!"

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr

Last edited by OkikuMew; 04-27-2013 at 05:33 PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:30 PM   #1745
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
OoC: I haven't replied in the bar for a while now and it seems I've missed a few things. I first want to apologize to MM for holding you up with the story, to ME for missing and ignoring your attempt at waking my character and to ES for missing out on your character's personal story - something you've obviously been putting a lot of time in.

Since I'm behind on 2 pages of text, I'll merely skim some of the posts and see where it gets me. My character's been out of current events anyway so I can use that as an excuse to ask what's going on.

Rags, Hebenon, Hannah: "Yes let's go inside," said Rags. But Hebenon hesitated, wanting to wait for Hannah. 'Is there a reason Hannah won't come' along he wondered.
"Hannah, are you joining us?"

Okiku, Lucas: A woman this time attempted to wake Lucas up as many had before her. She took him by the shoulders and shook him to try and wake him, but they didn't seem to work. At best a few faint whispers could be heard coming from the trainer's mouth.
"No grandma. I don't want to wear the pink bow." It's probably best not to ask what he was dreaming about.
Whereas before, the trainer had merely hit his head on the table to knock himself, it was clear that something else was keeping him asleep. Surely he must have woken by now especially with a taco truck crashing into the building.
The young woman was contemplating what the best method was to wake someone up from a deep sleep. Simple shaking didn't seem to work.

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Spoiler: show
Party:
Traitors:
Lost Souls:
Old 04-27-2013, 06:19 PM   #1746
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

OOC: Not a problem, don't worry about it. I know, stuff happens, and it's not always possible to get these things posted as soon as you want to. Believe me, there've been large enough gaps between chapters of the fanfics I write for me to know that.

Millicent/Willow, Helga, Ginny, Strychnine, Hedwig, Gemini, Sirius, James, Lily, Botch, Jake, Telpo, Tasu, Sparky, Turtwig, Sprout, Spinel: While Ginny was talking to Spinel, Telpo approached Millicent and asked if she was any good at repairing things.

"I... I'm not sure, to be honest," The Timburr admitted. "I never really did much in the way of repair work before..."

"Ooh! Ooh! Something needs fixing I want to fix it I want to help I will help I can help-" came an impossibly rapid voice as Helga the Makuhita dashed over to where Millicent, Willow, and Telpo were. She started jumping up and down in her excitement as she continued babbling on about how she would help.

"I'm not sure that'd be that much better of an idea," whispered Millicent to Telpo. "Helga means well, for sure, but she's a little... overenthusiastic."

"That would be something of an understatement," added Willow. "No disrespect towards Helga, of course, her intentions are most admirable, but the fact remains that she usually isn't nearly as big a help as she'd like to be."

Taco Truck group: "Why, thank you-" began Rubeus as Bubbles brought over half a dozen tacos for the both of them. He was interrupted as a Trapinch ran up and bit Bubbles on the head. "Get off of my girlfriend!" Rubeus exclaimed, though inside he was panicking- what could he do? Thunderbolt wouldn't do diddly to the Trapinch (and in fact might hurt Bubbles!). Surf? With what? There was no water nearby! Frantically, Rubeus formed several clumps of mud in his fins, and flung them at the Trapinch, the Mud-Slap getting right in the Ground-type's eyes. Hopefully this would freak out the Trapinch just enough for it to release its grip on Bubbles.

Himiko, Pomona, Chance, Carla, Bellatrix, Pisces: "Oh, don't worry about it," smiled Bellatrix as Himiko profusely apologized for her initial disgusted reaction to Bellatrix's scent. "Took all of my teammates a while to get used to it- well, mostly the non-Poison-types, anyway. The Tauros still isn't used to it, in fact. Oh, and as for Keith? He never even had to get used to my smell- it never bothered him!"

Then, after all the commotion with Pisces, culminating in Chance's evolution into Wartortle, Himiko congratulated Chance on her evolution, and stated that her Confusion was even better than what the Espeon could pull off. "Heh, wow, thanks, you really think so?" asked Chance, blushing slightly at the compliment.

Hebenon, Hannah, Rags: "Yeah, of course I'm coming," smiled Hannah as she hopped over to where Hebenon and Rags were. Then, for the first time, they noticed the giant hole in the bar's wall the taco truck had made.

"Oh. My. Arceus," Hebenon said as he looked at it. "What happened here?"
Old 04-27-2013, 08:41 PM   #1747
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Okiku, Lucas:
As far as the man's pulse could tell and the heavy snoring, he seemed to be fine, just being in a horrible and puzzling deep sleep. His state was confirmed further when he moaned something about not wanting his grandma make him wear a pink bow. Upon hearing this, Okiku chortled, officially breaking her worrisome state she was in earlier. She took note in her head of this hilarious moment of sleep talking, now curious of what was he dreaming about... but estimated it would be a better idea not to talk about it in public to save himself of embarrassment.

She still had a mystery on her hands though: How can she wake up that guy? Noise surely didn't work - he was able to sleep though a truck crashing into the building. She tried shaking too, and that didn't work. She thought at first of hitting him, like giving a slap on his face... But she's no kind of physically attacking a person, even if it's for his own good. Pehaps water thrown in his face...? She guessed it was the best non-violent and non-tried idea she got so far.

She lifted her arm and stick her index finger up to call out to the barman for a glass of water... only to stay quiet, and move her arm down to place her index on her lips. She just remembered that back when she went to this nightclub, Coselle have once ordered a berry-based milkshake... Perhaps one of those juices will be more effective? She signed towards the barman again.

"Excuse me barman," she finally asked him, "can you please bring me a Chesto Berry shake please? That guy's really need to wake up..."

The bartender nodded and whipped up the drink in no time. Okiku opened the man's jaw a bit, put the Chesto Berry that was decorating the milkshake's glass on his tongue, closed back his mouth, then... threw the glass' blue juice on his face. Okiku bit her lip and frowned, looking at his face soaked with the liquid and feeling sorry for doing this slightly embarrassing thing to him, but she guessed it was not as embarrassing then what he whispered earlier.

Himiko, Pomona, Chance, Carla, Bellatrix:
Bellatrix reassured Himiko about her initial reaction to her smell, explaining that it took a while for others in her team to get used to it.

Himiko nodded after Chance wondered if she truly meant it that her Confusion attack was better than hers. "Well in my defense, I'm still not used to my psychic powers, having used it only a few times in one single battle and that's about it... and you probably have a lot more battle experience than I do," she nervously smiled. "Oh, but with some practice, I'm sure I will be able to match yours - or even surpass it!" she laughed a bit.

Old 04-28-2013, 07:37 AM   #1748
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Rags, Hebenon, Hannah: After hearing Hebenon's, Rags decided to turn and see what was the matter. It was quite obvious though. A huge hole was placed right in the centre of the wall. It was about the size of a truck. A taco truck to be precise. "How did I miss that?" Rags asked. "Guess I kinda zoned out in our conversation.
It took a while before Rags came to his sense. "Oh no! Is everyone al right inside!?" He hurried to get inside the building to see if anyone was hurt. His trainer especially who was sleeping on the floor of the building, unable to protect himself if needed.
For a moment he forgot he was with the two Qwilfish and dashed inside.

Okiku, Lucas: At first the young woman decided to splash water in his face, a common method to waking someone up, instead she decided to get a Berry Shake instead. (Wait, what!?)
After placing the Chesto berry in Lucas' mouth, the nutrients that gave a Chesto berry it's special ability already started dissolving in his mouth.
Lucas eyes started opening slowly and sluggish, he was only just awakening "Huh? Where am-"
He was cut short by the berry shake that was thrown in his face. "Waah!" Lucas shot up in surprise and hit his head on the table again, almost knocking him out again in the process. Almost.
"Ow." He was clutching the bridge of his nose that he had just hit the table with. It was slightly turning red. After taking a couple of seconds to adjust to the pain and the light he looked towards his saviour.
Paying almost no attention to who it actually was, seeing the glass with the residue of the shake that was thrown on him, he snapped at her.
"What the hell! Who throws a berry shake on a sleeping person!" Lucas was obviously mad. From his point of view, a ransom passer-by had decided to throw her drink in his face for no apparent reason. The Chesto Berry was also gone, unconsciously swallowed by the young man when he hit his head. He was still waiting for an answer.

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Party:
Traitors:
Lost Souls:
Old 04-28-2013, 02:38 PM   #1749
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Okiku, Lucas:
Just between the time Okiku quickly moved the glass of Chesto Berry shake towards the sleeping man and the moment the juice splashed on the man's face, the guy opened his eyes and muttered something. On both people's surprise of the sudden awakening, the young man yelled and jerked his body up, knocking his head on the edge of the counter hard enough to put him in a daze and make the bowl of snackoos on the counter jump, while Okiku moved her body back a little. As he rubbed his nose, Okiku moved close to the guy again, wearing a concerned and worried expression on her face. She wanted to ask if he was ok, but she noticed him staring at the glass she was holding, then he abruptly lashed out at her:

"What the hell!" he yelled. "Who throws a berry shake on a sleeping person!"

His reaction catching her completely off guard and played horribly with her emotions, Okiku yelped, took a few steps back away from him, and her shaky hand lost the hold of the glass, which fell and smashed on the floor.

"I-I-I'm sorry!" the trainer managed to utter while holding back tears. "Y... you were out cold on the floor, f-for probably for hours! You didn't even wake up after a freakin' truck ran through the bar! ...You were asleep, so I thought a Chesto Berry shake would wake you up better than just water, and..." her voice became gradually quieter, while she closed her eyes and lowered her head, and all that could be possible to hear and understand from her was "...I just wanted to help."

Okiku just wanted to run away, dash out of the bar as fast as she could, and just forget about everything and make herself disappear from everyone. But her fears, shame and sadness forced her to be glued in place, standing there alone like an idiot, while what little that was left from the glass of Chesto Berry shake oozed around the sole of her running shoe.

Last edited by OkikuMew; 04-28-2013 at 03:01 PM.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:49 AM   #1750
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Okiku, Lucas:
Lucas noticed that the woman was generally apologetic and almost on the brink of crying were it not that her fear glued her in place. He decided to talk more calmly but his face showed all the signs of disapproval, not anger, when talking.
"I can understand you for waking me but..." He took some time to collect his thoughts. "It's just that most people would either throw water in someone's face or feed a Chesto Berry to wake him up. Especially that last one if it's a Pokémon move that knocked me out." He paused for a moment to wipe off some of the berry shake that was now dripping along his face. "You on the other hand, chose the middle path and combined the two for some reason."
(Note how he doesn't apologize or thank you)

He grunted as he wiped another drip from his face. Some of it got in his hair making it a real nuisance to remove all of it.
"Wait? Did you say taco truck?" Having somehow missed the entire fiasco, he turned his head a little to see the scene that he had somehow missed up until now; a huge taco truck that stood in the middle of a gaping hole.
"Well..." he said with a softer tone. "I guess that explains the draft in here..."
"He must have dosed me more than once for me to miss that..."

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Party:
Traitors:
Lost Souls:
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records