UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Anime

Old 07-30-2007, 01:05 AM   #26
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Re: Ever17 ―the out of infinity―

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger
Note: I forgot my main PC works again. Wait about twenty minutes and I'll have another seed up for both of you.
Do that and you'll be cutting your bandwidth in half between the machines. Since most bittorrent clients default you to seeding multiple leechers at once anyway, chances are, you're already seeding me and BBB on the one machine and if you divvy your bandwidth up between two computers we'll see no net change in our speeds but you'll see that your UL speed is half of what it used to be on that first machine.

a.k.a. do it if you want, but I don't think it will help us or hurt us
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 01:18 AM   #27
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Those are the ones I am referring to. Don't think that just because I'm late to the party doesn't mean I won't sip your half-empty glasses of wine. :p
*doesn't understand what you mean by half-empty, but has a general idea* Anyway, if it is what I think (I think it pretty much means half-assed) then you are correct my good sir. I wanted to say alot more, but I hate it when there's a massive comment that makes the page load up soooooo much slower, so I briefed it as much as I could stand to. My computer is running better, so it doesn't matter now.

Quote:
<-doesn't really understand the complaints behind the download speed. I get most of my downloads at 1.5kb/s, getting eight times that would be a blessing.
Why in the blue hell do you use torrents then? I couldn't stand to take like a day downloading an anime episode just to watch 23 minutes. Since it takes so long, I m i l k anime episodes.

Also, my torrent is like at 2.3% =/. It won't hit 15 until tomorrow afternoon. Well, it sometimes goes faster after I leave the computer, and I am hoping for that speed. There are times when it goes at 36, but that is only when my computer is behaving like a good little boy.
big bad birtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 01:44 AM   #28
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Looks like living in residential Indiana has finally paid off.

Nah, I learned to not be surprised about this three years ago when I had my first experience with (lightning fast) Hoosier cable Internet after hooking up in my apartment. I think it has something to do with the fact that our cable companies are (a) numerous relative to the number of households in Indiana; (b) servicing very few Hoosiers with cable Internet since so many either lack home Internet, use AOL still, or were fooled into signing up for AT&T's DSL service; and (c) I lived in a college-town apartment at Purdue and I now live at home in an area that is like 50% senior citizens who don't even have PCs. In other words ... I think I get to hog the local line (that goes from our neighborhood to the branch office God knows where) all to myself, and I think said branch office gets a pretty big berth of bandwidth.

Oh well. All I can say is, Doppel has no reason to be downloading at less than 2kbps (I did better than that when I was using BitTornado on the old family computer w/ an AOL 56k connection!), and SoCal probably has really crappy domestic Internet service.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:03 AM   #29
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger

Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad birtha
Anyway, if it is what I think (I think it pretty much means half-assed) then you are correct my good sir
Err, no, I do not mean to imply what you wrote was half-arsed. Just, you and those who watched Kanon before me had a party and already poured wine for yourselves, but since I'm late and there's no fresh wine available I'll just help myself to what you already poured.

Quote:
Why in the blue hell do you use torrents then? I couldn't stand to take like a day downloading an anime episode just to watch 23 minutes. Since it takes so long, I m i l k anime episodes.
Can't find most stuff on direct download or IRC. Lurk Moar has everything I need for manga, but there's no large direct download site for older anime, and most of my sources dry up anyway. I don't really mind waiting so long for Kanon to download since I've grown accustom to the long waits, but when I was getting GaoGaiGar it was unbearable.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:20 AM   #30
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Can't sleep, PSU is too fucking noisy. >> Shutting down for the night, praying I hit at least 30 kbps down tomorrow when I wake up, seeing as (with Doppel and the top seeder out) I'll be missing 30 kbps of my 80 kbps I was just enjoying now right there.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:12 AM   #31
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Alright, I just finished reading the plot and characters and I have to say that I am looking forward to it. All of the characters seem to be quite charming. I honestly don't know which one I will like the best. Sora, You, Coco, and Sara all seem to have great potential for a great and touching story, which will bring me to tears.

Also......13.9%......damn -_-;
Old 07-30-2007, 10:47 AM   #32
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Ha ha ha ha , the one girl I'm most excited about is the one girl left out of BBB's list. Awesome. ;)

BBB, you can have Coco. (Who I predict will be a psychopathic killer-type, anyway. :P) I'll take the ~tsun tsun~ all to myself and try (desperately) to win her heart.

Doppel, what do you think my chances are for winning her over the very first time I play? i.e. (without spoiling particulars) do you think a first-timer can do it and you just screwed something up? or do you know for a fact that the only way to win her heart requires previous knowledge of the game's story arcs by playing through various other people's paths?
Old 07-30-2007, 11:33 AM   #33
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuande
Doppel, what do you think my chances are for winning her over the very first time I play? i.e. (without spoiling particulars) do you think a first-timer can do it and you just screwed something up? or do you know for a fact that the only way to win her heart requires previous knowledge of the game's story arcs by playing through various other people's paths?
Tsugumi's tolerance for error is ridiculously small, as in, one or two decisions against her will put you on the Bad End. My own position on the game is to play faithful to one's character, id est, how would Doppleganger act/decide if he was in Takeshi's shoes. Unfortunately, my own decisions lead to my own death, but I cannot complain - I got a lot out of playing "as myself" so to say.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 07-30-2007, 12:01 PM   #34
Talon87
時の彼方へ

That's a good point ... I did that in Tactics Ogre: the Knight of Lodis for the GBA and (lo and behold) my honest answers to the question at the beginning of the game were the 1-in-64 permutation needed to be able to get one of the coolest characters in the game to join your team (because he dies in Story Mode otherwise) *and* to have the father-and-daughter mage combo that you meet later on in the game. So, like, my save file for that game is right before the final fight with Satan and I have every character it is possible to get in the game on my team, including an awesome Lich.

But then again, there was no way I could do that for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. D: I had to have Pikachu be me and have Chikorita be my companion. When I answered the questions honestly, it made me either be Squirtle or Bulbasaur. (Bulbasaur, cool, but I didn't want two grass Pokemon. Squirtle, no way. :x)

I know we split the thread, but ... current download progress is at 59.7% and it says I have an ETA of ~5 hours. Sort of sucks, because one hour ago, it told me ~5 hours left, too. :x Oh well. I'm happy that at least I'm downloading at ~60 kbps right now instead of the ~20 kbps I was getting at 10:30. :x

I ... will probably take your suggestion. :x I'll play Takeshi as if he is me, and so I'll let the cards fall as they will. But me (the real me) would totally try to get ~Tsun Tsun~ to like him. So I'll just pursue her the way I'd really pursue her. And if she beats me off with a baseball bat, then I'll know I failed.

By the way ... if I fail to get the girl I want, and it's like Day 3 or 4, I can still go after another girl, right? Or am I already going to get the Bad End for that first girl? I'm asking because you said "nothing's set in stone until around Day 6 or 7," but you also have told me that I can 100% guarantee myself that if I piss the dark-haired girl off more than once, I'll lose any chance to wind up with her. a.k.a. if I catch myself screwing up twice or more, and I can, I ought to switch tactics and try to start wooing another girl, right?
Old 07-30-2007, 12:07 PM   #35
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Ha ha ha ha , the one girl I'm most excited about is the one girl left out of BBB's list. Awesome. ;)

BBB, you can have Coco. (Who I predict will be a psychopathic killer-type, anyway. :P) I'll take the ~tsun tsun~ all to myself and try (desperately) to win her heart.
Tsugumi just seems like a pain in the ass. From her personality, it brings a great potential for a nice romantic development, but she just might end up pissing me off. Everyone else has some very charming personality traits.

Also, Coco doesn't seem that bad. I'm sure her path will be very very heartwarming.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:08 PM   #36
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Until she reveals that she's the mermaid (err, dwarf ) who LeMU has genetically engineered in their hi-tech oceanic laboratory and she's HERE TO KILL YOU!

Dude. It's always the loli. Always. :P I'll eat my hat if Coco is completely harmless.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:42 PM   #37
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Quote:
By the way ... if I fail to get the girl I want, and it's like Day 3 or 4, I can still go after another girl, right? Or am I already going to get the Bad End for that first girl? I'm asking because you said "nothing's set in stone until around Day 6 or 7," but you also have told me that I can 100% guarantee myself that if I piss the dark-haired girl off more than once, I'll lose any chance to wind up with her. a.k.a. if I catch myself screwing up twice or more, and I can, I ought to switch tactics and try to start wooing another girl, right?
Depends on the character. For Takeshi, Sora is more forgiving than Tsugumi and you could probably re-route from a Tsugumi Path to a Sora Path pretty easily. The "Bad End" is pretty much either Sora or Tsugumi's Path (has events from both) with a different conclusion. I have a special name for the Bad End but I shall not say it for fear of giving away what happens. All I will say is, I think the Takeshi Bad End was the most "believable" ending in the whole game.

For the Kid, the Bad Ends don't require pro-points to reach, they're the product of a poor decision at a late stage in the game. I'd say one defaults to You's Path during Kid's route, but if one goes for Sara it'll take about a day longer to dock onto her path though it's not impossible to go back to You.

Also, the quicksaves tell a story. When one isn't on someone's path, the quicksaves say "Takeshi - this event" or "Kid - that event". When on someone's path, they say "Takeshi/Sora - this event" or "Kid/You - that event". Bad Ends will occur for Kid on Kid/You or Kid/Sara, while the Bad End occurs for Takeshi when his saves just say "Takeshi".

Quote:
Tsugumi just seems like a pain in the ass. From her personality, it brings a great potential for a nice romantic development, but she just might end up pissing me off. Everyone else has some very charming personality traits.
You'll love Tsugumi, I guarantee it. I only dislike her because:

1. I spent a fudgeload of time trying to get onto her path.
2. I liked Sora better and Tsugumi 'haet' Sora.
3. Sora's fate in Coco's Path was unsatisfying to me.

Quote:
Also, Coco doesn't seem that bad. I'm sure her path will be very very heartwarming.
You'll probably be as surprised as moved. I myself got the t-shirt.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 07-30-2007, 07:24 PM   #38
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Okay, I just got to the fork in the road where you have to choose. I was more interested in Kid's history, so I clicked on "Who am I?", but when I realized what I had done, I thought, "Hmm ... Takeshi probably has the best chance of winding up with You, Sara, and Tsugumi. The three girls I like best. Kid has the best chance of winding up with You, who is awesome, but his other two girls are Coco and the mysterious brunette girl in a school uniform. I'm not into loli, and Doppel said something about playing as Takeshi first ..."

So here's what I smartly did *smug*.

1 - I saved my file in a Quick Save, and it said "Kid - [something I forget]"
2 - then I saw the AutoSaves, and noticed the fork in the road option. Sahweet. So I clicked it.
3 - I clicked on Takeshi's path and Quick Saved that.
4 - Then just to be really safe, in my third Quick Save slot, I went back again to the fork in the road and saved before making the fork.

Here is my question to you ... if I am interested in finding out Kid's identity, but I'm more interested in Takeshi's choice of girls than Kid's, who should I pick? I know you can't pick for me, but you can at least advise me a little. Do you think I'll learn a lot about the Kid playing as Takeshi? Or do I need to play as the Kid (and go for the Kid/You relationship) if I want to (a) avoid lolis and (b) find out what the Kid is, exactly?

Here is how I'd rank the girls so far ...

1 - You
2 - Tsugumi
3 - Sara
4 - Coco
??? - the brunette (we don't really know anything about her yet)

=================================================

Current Theories, highlight to read:
Quote:
1 - the Kid is some sort of clone or other genetic experiment.
2 - The brunette girl he sees is either him himself or is a fellow experimentee.
3 - Tsugumi didn't cause the LeMU disaster, but she was doing something that relates to it. Maybe trying to stop it? Investigating? No idea. But I don't think she herself did it.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:42 PM   #39
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Quote:
Here is my question to you ... if I am interested in finding out Kid's identity, but I'm more interested in Takeshi's choice of girls than Kid's, who should I pick? I know you can't pick for me, but you can at least advise me a little. Do you think I'll learn a lot about the Kid playing as Takeshi? Or do I need to play as the Kid (and go for the Kid/You relationship) if I want to (a) avoid lolis and (b) find out what the Kid is, exactly?
Yotsuba and AnimeSuki have both advised that the best route to take in the game is You -> Sara -> Tsugumi/Sora -> Coco. The reason is because You's Path touches lightly on every mystery in the game. My own path was:

Takeshi (Bad End) -> You (Good End) -> Sora (Good End) -> Sara (Good End) -> Sara (Bad End) -> You (Bad End) -> Tsugumi (Good End) -> Coco (True End)

Which is remarkably close to the "ideal" path. As such, if you're interested in You, I'd say go for it.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 07-30-2007, 07:47 PM   #40
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Wait, I don't understand, though. When you say "the You path," do you mean Takeshi+You or do you mean Kid+You? Is there really a difference? (I'd imagine there would be.) If there's a difference, then I guess I'll probably do Kid+You. If there's no difference, then I'll definitely do Kid+You so I can figure out the Kid's story and also have fun turning lolis down in order to get You on my side.

Thought I would just say, the choices I've made so far are ...
Quote:
1 - Don't listen to Coco's joke. Listen to Sara's explanation on LeMU.
2 - Don't tell You that Tsugumi punched you.
3 - Ask Tsugumi, "Just who the hell are YOU!?" in the elevator.

Regarding #1, it's not what I'd really do in real life, I have to admit, but like hell I'm going to miss out on this LeMU explanation! :O The fact that it gives me -1 to my Loli-o-Meter is just icing on the cake. :P

Regarding #2, this is not so much what I'd do as what I think the character Takeshi would do. He doesn't strike me as somebody who would want to admit a person in a giant Barney outfit just knocked the wind out of him. Plus he would want to look macho in front of You.

Regarding #3, this is actually the closest choice I had to what I myself would do irl. The choices were apologize, ask her who the hell she is, or be silent. I wouldn't be silent because we're all alone in the elevator and she looks confrontational and would misinterpret my silence. I wouldn't apologize because I didn't do anything wrong and (if I was in Takeshi's shoes) I'd have no idea why the hell this girl is taking her frustration out on me. That, and I'd want to know who she is, and why she seems so angry at me.
I just realized that every single one of the choices you can make (before choosing your path) is a Takeshi choice. Poor Kid. lol
Old 07-30-2007, 07:54 PM   #41
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Quote:
Wait, I don't understand, though. When you say "the You path," do you mean Takeshi+You or do you mean Kid+You? Is there really a difference? (I'd imagine there would be.) If there's a difference, then I guess I'll probably do Kid+You. If there's no difference, then I'll definitely do Kid+You so I can figure out the Kid's story and also have fun turning lolis down in order to get You on my side.
To clarify,

Kid/You -> Kid/Sara -> Takeshi/Sora-Takeshi/Tsugumi -> Coco

Quote:
I just realized that every single one of the choices you can make (before choosing your path) is a Takeshi choice. Poor Kid. lol
Hey...that's right. Never bothered to think about Kid not getting a decision in the prologue.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 07-30-2007, 11:08 PM   #42
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Quote:
You'll probably be as surprised as moved. I myself got the t-shirt.
OMG XD. I lol'd haaard at that one. If there only was such a shirt.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:23 PM   #43
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Accordingly, I believe I "shat" twenty four tons of bricks and one castle during Coco's Path. As in, I was shocked twenty five times, not including what was spoiled for me. I'd only worked out a couple plot points, and the rest came as a surprise.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 07-30-2007, 11:25 PM   #44
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Can I click the t-shirt link? Is it spoiler-safe?

Updated status: playing as the Kid, attempting to woo Yuu by ...
- answering any questions I can which have an obvious answer that would make Yuu happy / not piss Yuu off
- answering any questions that stump me the way I, Talon, would answer them and hoping for the best

Spoiler updated status:
Quote:
We just met Sara/Mayo and she's tagging along with us to the central computer. Yuu tried to destroy it, and I saved the game and quit for tomorrow.

Enjoying it so far, it reads like a "Not quite A, not quite B" sci-fi novel. I'm finding all of the skin contact Yuu does to the Kid very erotic (probably too erotic, *sigh* >> , I'm such a doujin boy), but at the same time, my brain is having a hard time accepting the very kinky path this story is going to take. So far, it is a game I respect on the level I respect normal games. It doesn't feel like an H-game at all. I can't BELIEVE it is an H-game.

Complaints include the many typos ...
- every time Yuu's character says the word "you" in her dialogue, the game glitches and thinks she's supposed to be saying Kid. Example: she is supposed to say "you there" and it comes out looking like "Kidere" because the letters K-I-D superimposed over the letters Space-T-H.

- Yuu's name is Yuu. But it's spelled You for the sake of an American audience. VERY annoying to students of Japanese. >_< I keep wanting to read it as either "You" (pron. YO, like a yo-yo) or as the English word "you" with the associated psychological connotations of 2nd person pronouns. >_< Grr!

- "all of the sudden" ... who says this!? It's "all of a sudden," guys! :P Unfortunately, this phrase is REALLY POPULAR in this game so this particular slip-up keeps coming up!

... and the slow pacing of the story ...
- I've spent 30 minutes and I still only have met Yuu and Sara/Mayo. Where are all the others!?
- I want to know what happened! Why did the water come gushing in!?
- the text ... it's on max speed and goes faster than the audio. But on slower speeds the text is too slow. @_@ I can't win!

... but that stated, the game is like 90% enjoyment 10% annoyance right now, so that's pretty good.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:06 AM   #45
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Yes, the t-shirt is kosher.

Quote:

Enjoying it so far, it reads like a "Not quite A, not quite B" sci-fi novel. I'm finding all of the skin contact Yuu does to the Kid very erotic (probably too erotic, *sigh* >> , I'm such a doujin boy), but at the same time, my brain is having a hard time accepting the very kinky path this story is going to take. So far, it is a game I respect on the level I respect normal games. It doesn't feel like an H-game at all. I can't BELIEVE it is an H-game.
Maybe because...it's NOT. :P

Quote:

- every time Yuu's character says the word "you" in her dialogue, the game glitches and thinks she's supposed to be saying Kid. Example: she is supposed to say "you there" and it comes out looking like "Kidere" because the letters K-I-D superimposed over the letters Space-T-H.
What? Feh, that's probably a programming error from the translation of Yuu -> You, though I don't remember too many instances of that. There were cases of misuse of the word "you/your/you're" but instances like that seemed far and few to me.

/needs to play Kid's route again.

Quote:

- Yuu's name is Yuu. But it's spelled You for the sake of an American audience. VERY annoying to students of Japanese. >_< I keep wanting to read it as either "You" (pron. YO, like a yo-yo) or as the English word "you" with the associated psychological connotations of 2nd person pronouns. >_< Grr!
Nope, while KID writes her name in kanji correctly, they chose "You" as the English romanization so they could do all the word-play jokes. Actually, there's more to it but i can't say. I will note Hirameki made no art edits to the game, nor did they add extra command lines (which you will see in the case of dwarves/mermaids) - word plugging like you mentioned earlier sounds a bit strange, though. I just assumed KID/Hirameki did what BioWare has done in Baldur's Gate - turned everything into strings.

Quote:

- I've spent 30 minutes and I still only have met Yuu and Sara/Mayo. Where are all the others!?
- I want to know what happened! Why did the water come gushing in!?
Patience! This is a LONG visual novel - keep in mind I said it took me eight or nine hours to RUSH through You's Path! Talon will meet up with the truth in good time. Actually, after checking my own game, if you are where you say you are you shouldn't have to wait very long.

Quote:

- the text ... it's on max speed and goes faster than the audio. But on slower speeds the text is too slow. @_@ I can't win!
Matching the voices and the text speed is probably going to be impossible given the characters are speaking Japanese and the text is in English. There's probably an ideal speed for you on Japanese version of the game but it won't be the case with the English. For me, I just used the max speed and treated the game like a subtitled anime - I get to see all of the lines a couple seconds in the future before the characters finish talking. Sometimes, I wouldn't even let them finish talking.

Quote:

... but that stated, the game is like 90% enjoyment 10% annoyance right now, so that's pretty good.
Oh man, and you're still on the first day!

After another browse-through, I found a reference to another infinity title! Haha, oh wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by You
"Even if we are floating in the middle of the Pacific, it's not as if we're lost in a blizzard."
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 07-31-2007, 08:24 AM   #46
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Wow, Doppel. Wow. *having just clicked the t-shirt link*

And to think, I actually thought for a good few seconds that it was a real shirt available for purchase on a real Ever17 fansite that you had found.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:37 AM   #47
Talon87
時の彼方へ

I kept referring to Sora as "Sara" in my earlier posts, not realizing that Sara is in fact the name of another character, the brown-haired teen who looks up to Yuu. So I thought I would clarify, my preference for wooing the girls would be: (1) Tsugumi, (2) Yuu, and (3) Sora. I have no desire to woo either Sara or Coco, although I guess it's still too early in the game for me to completely rule Sara out.

Spoiler-Thoughts:
Quote:
Pretty eerie! I can't believe Sara lied about being the only girl in the elevator. Makes you wonder if she's in cahoots with Coco or if Coco has the power to mess with people's memories or something.

Even more eerie! Sora's scan of the station revealed only six life signs. Where is Coco? Where is Coco's dog? Very eerie ...

Currently saved at the part where the Kid led everybody to the Conference Room to hang out since there aren't enough chairs in the Control Room. He's been formally introduced to everybody and they've just heard the explanation of Kid's amnesia from Yuu.

Decisions I've made so far ...
- There was an option between "Look for friends" and something else when it was just me and Yuu. I chose the something else.
- I asked Sara what was wrong (after noticing her hiding behind me when I looked at Tsugumi)
- Pretty sure there was another choice in the Control Room with Sora, but I can't remember ... hmm ...
Old 07-31-2007, 03:13 PM   #48
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Quote:

Even more eerie! Sora's scan of the station revealed only six life signs. Where is Coco? Where is Coco's dog? Very eerie ...

Quote:

Ahh, but wasn't the reading originally seven? Takeshi, You, Sora, Sara, Tsugumi, Kid - six folk. If Coco's around that would explain the additional number, but her dog isn't with her when you see her in the infirmary. Even then, the computer never gave a reading of eight life forms - what happened to the dog?
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 07-31-2007, 05:57 PM   #49
Talon87
時の彼方へ

All spoiler. >>
Quote:
I think you're remembering wrong. Sora tells them that she's detected (para-quote) "that every life form aboard the station is right in this very room." Kid then puts words in her mouth with his surprised exclamation, "The six of us!?" Sora confirms, "Exactly."

Even if she had known Coco was in the room (let's suppose), her agreeing with Kid's figure of 6 proves to us that she, too, does not see or perceive Coco's presence on the station map. All she picked up was the six others.

So like I said ... Coco is missing as well as her dog.

Still, even if you disagree with me, it's good to see that you agree that it's odd her dog is missing. I knew I was onto something. ;)
Old 07-31-2007, 06:15 PM   #50
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Quote:
I think you're remembering wrong. Sora tells them that she's detected (para-quote) "that every life form aboard the station is right in this very room." Kid then puts words in her mouth with his surprised exclamation, "The six of us!?" Sora confirms, "Exactly."
Quote:

Keep in mind Sora said two conflicting truths:

1. LeMU's bio-scan detects six life forms in the unflooded part of the complex - their positions are mapped out.
2. The life-reading metre should not be malfunctioning.

As such, Sora must be wrong about one of the two.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Anime