Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2018, 01:00 PM   #26
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormingwolf View Post
Storm started carefully patting Wolfe.

Meanwhile, Rolu froze before awkwardly responding with: "...You looked interesting."

Storm noticed a shift in Rolu's balance on his shoulder.
He looked curious at the Riolu.

"You seem suprised about something."
"Heh, probably something I've failed to observe"

Rolu looked a little shy, clinging on to Storm's neck.

"It's a pleasure to meet all of your pokemon, Drake."

"Rolu seems to be interested in Wolfe."
"Would you like to mingle among Drake's pokemon, Rolu?"

Rolu pinched Storm's cheek, sencing a clear signal.
"Well then..."

"Sir Drake, how's the spaghetti doing?"

"Not even started yet Mister Storm," Drake fired back with a smile
Wolfe put his paws up on the counter to get a closer look at Rolu, sniffing him as he did so.

"You smell like the woods, Why is that?"

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 11-21-2018, 01:33 PM   #27
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post

"Not even started yet Mister Storm," Drake fired back with a smile
Wolfe put his paws up on the counter to get a closer look at Rolu, sniffing him as he did so.

"You smell like the woods, Why is that?"

"I...Lived there."
It was visible that Rolu wasn't used to speaking.
"It was lonely until Storm came along."
"He's...My only friend"

The Riolu looked away, clearly nervous.

Meanwhile, Storm walked in circles.

"It's really quite pleasant in here."
"Hmmm...Ah."

Storm took a notebook out of his pocket and started writing.
Glancing over at Drake before saying:

"I write down what happens each day, since my memory has been weird recently."

The text written in the notebook was all black, though there were some curious red stains on a few pages.

"There's not much of note in there."
"Just text about walking through the forest with the occasional moments of injury."

Rolu looked troubled before he said:
"He's...Not in good health"

Storm mumbled: "I'm fine, Rolu"
Then he looked up from his notebook and said: "Ah, sorry, I'm just lost in thought."

"Sir Drake, how are you feeling?"

Rolu jumped down from Storm's shoulder and approached Wolfe.

Old 11-21-2018, 07:39 PM   #28
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
I LOVE this part of the story! I get to explain my characters story here pretty well ( with real life theories mixed in with comic book theories )

Drake breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that this was a much better reaction than he expected. This, this he could explain in depth.

" Well, sit back and relax, cause this is quite a story to explain, - Drake leaned back in his chair and started to tap his fingers. " I guess I should start with my birth. You see, our dimensions are parallel. Similar, but not the exact same. My World doesn't have a Fizzytopia, but we do share many, if not all the pokemon, and the regions they can be found in.

" My mother was a researcher, for Lysandre labs, which my father Lysandre owned. It appears that my father in this world would not be welcome, as here he tried to take over Kalos and return it back to what it was without humans and Pokemon... But that was not the case in my world.
In My world, Lysandre found the ultimate machine, and promptly destroyed it after extensive research on it. He was trying to figure out how to better extend the technology that revives fossilized pokemon and see what it could do. He and My mother were looking to create a machine that in the event of an apocalyptic event, could restore the pokemon and human population."

Drake sat forward, looking between the two pokemon and you.

" This led them to try and find Mew, the mythological ancestor that almost all pokemon came from. By the time they found out of the location of the Southern Island, where Mew was said to live, My mother was pregnant with me. I was nearly ready to be born when they visited Southern Island.
They got there and collected what they thought were samples of Mew, and went back to the mainland of Sinnoh, to a vacation house they owned to make sure I was born healthy and my mom was comfortable.

"However My mother contracted a serious illness, and I had to be born a week early. The sickness passed after I was born. But my parents discovered something much more interesting about me.
Being exposed to Mew's ( they hypothizied that Mew was indeed there and watching them later on ) DNA when I was developing caused my DNA to become similar to that of a Mew.
Essentially I am related closely to Mew, Ditto - Drake turned to look at Jack with a smile - "more than I am actually human. "

"This allows me the ability to copy a persons DNA structure as well as any pokemons, the downside is that I must come in physical contact with the said human or Pokemon. I can transform into them and gain access to their memories that were present at the contact. Any abilities/powers/learned gifts that person or pokemon had, I can use.

Another downside is that I can only transform twice in a span of three days and it takes me a full week to fully recover my energy."

Drake leaned back again, and took a sip from a water bottle by his chair.
Looking back at you, he said
" Before I continue how I got here, do you have any questions?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolfe took a look at each pokemon as their name was given, and he nodded, turning back to Manchin and saying
"I do remember you, your scent has only changed slightly. However it is a pleasure to actually meet you personally. Now since you guys are down here, Would you like a tour of the place?"

Relieved that Keith, Meowth, and Jack seemed open to hearing more about him and how he moved between dimensions, Drake launched into a lengthy explanation. At first, Keith was alarmed to hear that Drake was the son of Lysandre, a name he'd heard as that of the boss of Team Flare, who tried to destroy the world and kill everybody, but evidently the Lysandre in Drake's original world had much more benevolent intentions, intentions which led to Drake's parents seeking out Mew. This information seemed to catch Jack's attention in particular, and what followed only further caught his attention.

Evidently, instead of Drake's parents finding Mew, Mew had found them, for exposure to Mew's DNA before being born had had an effect on Drake, making him somewhat closely related to Mew, and by extension, to Ditto. He had the power to Transform, albeit with limitations- with him, physical contact was necessary, he could only do so twice in the span of three hours, and it took him all of a week to recover fully from the experience.

"...Dude!" Jack exclaimed. "I... Wh- we- this makes us, like, brothers or something! I mean, clearly you know that we Ditto came about as Team Rocket's first attempt to clone Mew- well, in this world that's the case, dunno if it went differently where you're from- but here's the thing- I AM that Ditto. The first of my kind!"

"Yeah, not gonna lie, that's pretty awesome," Keith grinned. "You and I kinda got a little something in common, ourselves." With that, Keith pointed his Pokédex at himself.

"Gastly, the Gas Pokémon. A Ghost and Poison-type," droned the device following a longer-than-average loading time. "Composed of poisonous gas, it can make an enemy faint in seconds, but is easily blown away by the wind."

"It's a long story of my own," said Keith. "To make it short, I died for like, half a second, and the strange powers of what brought me back made it so my soul's incomplete transformation into the Gastly I'd have been reincarnated as didn't revert. I'm around 75% human, 25% Gastly. Doesn't really affect me much, especially compared to you- I mean, I know Smog, Mean look, and Night Shade, but using any of those even just once drains me something fierce. I'm also lighter than I look. Biggest thing is, I can't be poisoned, I can understand the languages of Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar automatically, and I find it easier than most to learn Pokémon languages. I'm actually fluent in Shuppet."

"Yeah, dis ain't about da two o' youse, though," Meowth reminded Keith and Jack.

"Right," Keith nodded. "So, uh, I guess the only question I can think of is, what else does this let you do? You any good with Pokémon languages yourself, something like that?"

"Yeah, I'm wondering that myself," Jack added. "See, cuz when I Transform, I gain the same speech capabilities as what I turn into. Case in point, I'm talking human speak right now," he chuckled. "But I know that doesn't hold true for all Ditto. I guess it ain't the same thing Keith's asking, but... well, I guess it's just a question of my own, then," he shrugged his borrowed shoulders.

~~~~~

Wolfe confirmed he remembered Manchin, and was glad to meet him in person. Following this, he offered the group a tour of the place. "Heh, sure!" grinned Manchin. "You guys cool with this?" he asked.

"Of course!" exclaimed Smiley.

"Certainly," added Neville. Tinnitus, again, said nothing, but the eager vibrations he was letting out said it all for him.
Old 11-26-2018, 01:29 PM   #29
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Relieved that Keith, Meowth, and Jack seemed open to hearing more about him and how he moved between dimensions, Drake launched into a lengthy explanation. At first, Keith was alarmed to hear that Drake was the son of Lysandre, a name he'd heard as that of the boss of Team Flare, who tried to destroy the world and kill everybody, but evidently the Lysandre in Drake's original world had much more benevolent intentions, intentions which led to Drake's parents seeking out Mew. This information seemed to catch Jack's attention in particular, and what followed only further caught his attention.

Evidently, instead of Drake's parents finding Mew, Mew had found them, for exposure to Mew's DNA before being born had had an effect on Drake, making him somewhat closely related to Mew, and by extension, to Ditto. He had the power to Transform, albeit with limitations- with him, physical contact was necessary, he could only do so twice in the span of three hours, and it took him all of a week to recover fully from the experience.

"...Dude!" Jack exclaimed. "I... Wh- we- this makes us, like, brothers or something! I mean, clearly you know that we Ditto came about as Team Rocket's first attempt to clone Mew- well, in this world that's the case, dunno if it went differently where you're from- but here's the thing- I AM that Ditto. The first of my kind!"

"Yeah, not gonna lie, that's pretty awesome," Keith grinned. "You and I kinda got a little something in common, ourselves." With that, Keith pointed his Pokédex at himself.

"Gastly, the Gas Pokémon. A Ghost and Poison-type," droned the device following a longer-than-average loading time. "Composed of poisonous gas, it can make an enemy faint in seconds, but is easily blown away by the wind."

"It's a long story of my own," said Keith. "To make it short, I died for like, half a second, and the strange powers of what brought me back made it so my soul's incomplete transformation into the Gastly I'd have been reincarnated as didn't revert. I'm around 75% human, 25% Gastly. Doesn't really affect me much, especially compared to you- I mean, I know Smog, Mean look, and Night Shade, but using any of those even just once drains me something fierce. I'm also lighter than I look. Biggest thing is, I can't be poisoned, I can understand the languages of Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar automatically, and I find it easier than most to learn Pokémon languages. I'm actually fluent in Shuppet."

"Yeah, dis ain't about da two o' youse, though," Meowth reminded Keith and Jack.

"Right," Keith nodded. "So, uh, I guess the only question I can think of is, what else does this let you do? You any good with Pokémon languages yourself, something like that?"

"Yeah, I'm wondering that myself," Jack added. "See, cuz when I Transform, I gain the same speech capabilities as what I turn into. Case in point, I'm talking human speak right now," he chuckled. "But I know that doesn't hold true for all Ditto. I guess it ain't the same thing Keith's asking, but... well, I guess it's just a question of my own, then," he shrugged his borrowed shoulders.

~~~~~

Wolfe confirmed he remembered Manchin, and was glad to meet him in person. Following this, he offered the group a tour of the place. "Heh, sure!" grinned Manchin. "You guys cool with this?" he asked.

"Of course!" exclaimed Smiley.

"Certainly," added Neville. Tinnitus, again, said nothing, but the eager vibrations he was letting out said it all for him.

Drake nodded, and started to scratch his chin while he spoke.

"Since of my unstable DNA, my ears alter to adapt what ever language is being spoke to me, My mouth can do the same thing, slipping in and out of different languages. Depending on the person / pokemon I am speaking to."

As Drake said this, his voice changed, dipping into that what you think Meowth speak, and then into Dittotnese, however, you were able to understand exactly what he said, though you don't know how to speak or even understand those languages very well yet.

" Another perk I get with that one is that I can alter my voice to allow others to understand what I say in other languages. "

Turning to Jack, Drake said
" When I transform I retain all of what that pokemon / person had learned at that time, and can recall all of it after I transform back, though its much harder to replicate pokemon moves in my human form than if it were say Meowth's form."

"Are these good enough answers before I explain how I traveled here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolfe looked over the group once more before turning around and starting to march around
"Follow me then, right this way"

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 11-26-2018, 01:46 PM   #30
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"I...Lived there."
It was visible that Rolu wasn't used to speaking.
"It was lonely until Storm came along."
"He's...My only friend"

The Riolu looked away, clearly nervous.

Meanwhile, Storm walked in circles.

"It's really quite pleasant in here."
"Hmmm...Ah."

Storm took a notebook out of his pocket and started writing.
Glancing over at Drake before saying:

"I write down what happens each day, since my memory has been weird recently."

The text written in the notebook was all black, though there were some curious red stains on a few pages.

"There's not much of note in there."
"Just text about walking through the forest with the occasional moments of injury."

Rolu looked troubled before he said:
"He's...Not in good health"

Storm mumbled: "I'm fine, Rolu"
Then he looked up from his notebook and said: "Ah, sorry, I'm just lost in thought."

"Sir Drake, how are you feeling?"

Rolu jumped down from Storm's shoulder and approached Wolfe.

"Myself? - Drake turned from where he was working and looked at Storm-
"Fine I guess, just bored of late, how about you? "

Drake turned back to the sauce he was stiring, while most of the pokemon were getting out dishes and silverware, and setting up their spots where they wanted to sit.

"Just in case you are wondering, I have a mate." Wolfe said suddenly to Rolu and turned to grab his bowl from the cabinet
"Do you have a mate Rolu?"

Old 11-26-2018, 02:12 PM   #31
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

"Myself? - Drake turned from where he was working and looked at Storm-
"Fine I guess, just bored of late, how about you? "

Drake turned back to the sauce he was stiring, while most of the pokemon were getting out dishes and silverware, and setting up their spots where they wanted to sit.

"Just in case you are wondering, I have a mate." Wolfe said suddenly to Rolu and turned to grab his bowl from the cabinet
"Do you have a mate Rolu?"

"I'm a bit of a mess, though it's nothing to worry about"
"I just hope that I don't make too much of a mess here..."
Storm looked quite uncertain when he said that.

Rolu looked a little surpised.
"A mate?"
"I've...Been isolated for a long time."
"I have no mate, just Storm as my only friend."

Rolu walked back to Storm and jumped on his shoulder.

Storm looked a little concerned.
"Sir Drake, would you happen to have some bandages?"

Old 11-26-2018, 02:43 PM   #32
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Drake nodded, and started to scratch his chin while he spoke.

"Since of my unstable DNA, my ears alter to adapt what ever language is being spoke to me, My mouth can do the same thing, slipping in and out of different languages. Depending on the person / pokemon I am speaking to."

As Drake said this, his voice changed, dipping into that what you think Meowth speak, and then into Dittotnese, however, you were able to understand exactly what he said, though you don't know how to speak or even understand those languages very well yet.

" Another perk I get with that one is that I can alter my voice to allow others to understand what I say in other languages. "

Turning to Jack, Drake said
" When I transform I retain all of what that pokemon / person had learned at that time, and can recall all of it after I transform back, though its much harder to replicate pokemon moves in my human form than if it were say Meowth's form."

"Are these good enough answers before I explain how I traveled here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolfe looked over the group once more before turning around and starting to march around
"Follow me then, right this way"

Keith and his Pokémon listened as Drake gave his answers. His ears and voice changed as the situation demanded- he could understand any language, speak whatever language his current form was capable of, and make those he spoke to capable of understanding him no matter which language he was speaking at the time. He drove home this point rather nicely by lapsing into Meowth language, then Ditto language, neither of which Keith could understand, and yet, not a word was lost on him.

The group exchanged looks and nods as Drake asked if his answers were sufficient. "Yeah," Keith nodded in response to Drake. "Pretty cool stuff, honestly."

"Yeah," agreed Meowth.

"Yeah, but now, I've been dying to learn how you got here in the first place," stated Jack. The others nodded in agreement with this sentiment- Drake was ready to go into that story, and he had a ready and willing audience.

~~~~~

And with that, the group followed Wolfe, all in awe at this huge underground area. "So, what's there to do around here?" Manchin asked Wolfe. "Anywhere a guy like me can get into a good battle? Or maybe get a bite to eat, actually- either one works for me."

"Is there anywhere I could go for a nice swim?" added Neville.

Tinnitus and Smiley said nothing (even though one of them wasn't capable of speech in the first place), and seemed willing to just go with the flow. Tinnitus would probably follow Neville, while Smiley was likely to stick with Manchin.
Old 11-28-2018, 12:57 PM   #33
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"I'm a bit of a mess, though it's nothing to worry about"
"I just hope that I don't make too much of a mess here..."
Storm looked quite uncertain when he said that.

Rolu looked a little surpised.
"A mate?"
"I've...Been isolated for a long time."
"I have no mate, just Storm as my only friend."

Rolu walked back to Storm and jumped on his shoulder.

Storm looked a little concerned.
"Sir Drake, would you happen to have some bandages?"

"Yeah, yeah I do, hang on and I will take you to the medic bay, Hey, Queenie, come take your job back while I go fix up our guest Storm"

The pokemon who went by "Queenie" was the Vespiquen, and she flew over to the stove to work on her meal, that was supposedly her normal job in this little family like group.

Drake took Storm by the hand, and led him out of the kitchen, with Wolfe following close by.
"So what exactly is the problem? Our normal nurses are out enjoying nature so, I will be your temporary nurse /doctor for now." Drake looked back with a smile.

"Through here, We are getting the base renovated, adding new wings and faculties etc. - Drake said as he led Storm through a hallway, turning left and walking into a big room that had an examination table and a desk. It looked a bit small, and well... New.
"Sorry for this, but this is the temporary Med bay, the original is getting expanded upon. Gardervoir, Chansey, Audino, and Blissy, are all on leave for now until we get the renovations done. All wild pokemon by the way."

"Okay, sit here sir, - Drake motioned to the table, - "And tell me what is wrong and needs bandages?"

Drake threw on a doctors coat that was hanging on a hook by the door, and pulled out a note pad and pencil.

( I have no offical spot yet for this, nor a color, so it is okay to continue in either Dark Orange, or no color at all, your choice. )

Old 11-28-2018, 01:29 PM   #34
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

"Yeah, yeah I do, hang on and I will take you to the medic bay, Hey, Queenie, come take your job back while I go fix up our guest Storm"

The pokemon who went by "Queenie" was the Vespiquen, and she flew over to the stove to work on her meal, that was supposedly her normal job in this little family like group.

Drake took Storm by the hand, and led him out of the kitchen, with Wolfe following close by.
"So what exactly is the problem? Our normal nurses are out enjoying nature so, I will be your temporary nurse /doctor for now." Drake looked back with a smile.

"Through here, We are getting the base renovated, adding new wings and faculties etc. - Drake said as he led Storm through a hallway, turning left and walking into a big room that had an examination table and a desk. It looked a bit small, and well... New.
"Sorry for this, but this is the temporary Med bay, the original is getting expanded upon. Gardervoir, Chansey, Audino, and Blissy, are all on leave for now until we get the renovations done. All wild pokemon by the way."

"Okay, sit here sir, - Drake motioned to the table, - "And tell me what is wrong and needs bandages?"

Drake threw on a doctors coat that was hanging on a hook by the door, and pulled out a note pad and pencil.

( I have no offical spot yet for this, nor a color, so it is okay to continue in either Dark Orange, or no color at all, your choice. )

"I was going to just patch myself up, you're very kind to offer to help me."

Storm went to sit on the table as instructed by Drake.

Rolu jumped up on the table to sit next to Storm.
"Ah, Rolu..."
Storm carefully hugged the Riolu.
Rolu was a little suprised, but he allowed it.

"This place really is huge, it must be fun to just around in here, or to play something like hide and seek."

"You know, it has been a while since I've seen any Pokemon, the woods seemed to be empty when Rolu and I traveled."
"Maybe we were just unlucky, or maybe they dislike one of us..."

"Ah, yes, my injury"
"We encountered a cliff on our way here."
"Rolu climbed down quite nimbly, reaching the bottom in mere seconds."

Storm pointed to Rolu, and he nodded to confirm it.

"I was somewhat quick too, however..."
"One of the rocks crumbled, disturbing my balance and causing me to fall."
"A small tree was at the bottom of the cliff, I landed on it...Or through it."
"It impaled me, Rolu had to help me before I fainted."
"I couldn't remove it completely, since I would bleed out if I did, so a part of the wood remains stuck in my chest."

Rolu looked quite worried when Storm said that.

"It's starting to show signs of infection and it hurts terribly."
"You might be wondering why I didn't show signs of anguish before, Rolu helped numb the pain somehow."

Rolu looked at Wolfe and said: "I...Took some of his pain away, causing me to feel it partially instead"
"I'm not going to lose my only friend to a tree!"

Rolu grabbed Storm's arm and wouldn't let go.

"Rolu, you're such a good friend..."
"Well then, I'm sorry for burdening you with this."
"I...Could fix it myself, Drake."

Storm took his shirt off, seeming a little shy.

The wood was quite visible, the skin around it slightly red.

"My apologies..."

Storm held on to Rolu before saying.

"That's the story behind my injury, I should probably stop talking now..."

Old 11-28-2018, 01:50 PM   #35
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Keith and his Pokémon listened as Drake gave his answers. His ears and voice changed as the situation demanded- he could understand any language, speak whatever language his current form was capable of, and make those he spoke to capable of understanding him no matter which language he was speaking at the time. He drove home this point rather nicely by lapsing into Meowth language, then Ditto language, neither of which Keith could understand, and yet, not a word was lost on him.

The group exchanged looks and nods as Drake asked if his answers were sufficient. "Yeah," Keith nodded in response to Drake. "Pretty cool stuff, honestly."

"Yeah," agreed Meowth.

"Yeah, but now, I've been dying to learn how you got here in the first place," stated Jack. The others nodded in agreement with this sentiment- Drake was ready to go into that story, and he had a ready and willing audience.

~~~~~

And with that, the group followed Wolfe, all in awe at this huge underground area. "So, what's there to do around here?" Manchin asked Wolfe. "Anywhere a guy like me can get into a good battle? Or maybe get a bite to eat, actually- either one works for me."

"Is there anywhere I could go for a nice swim?" added Neville.

Tinnitus and Smiley said nothing (even though one of them wasn't capable of speech in the first place), and seemed willing to just go with the flow. Tinnitus would probably follow Neville, while Smiley was likely to stick with Manchin.

Drake leaned back, and took a drink from his water before launching into his story.
" A war broke out on my world. Team Rocket ( which seems to be here as well, ) teamed up with Team Plasma and Team Skull, and captured several legendary pokemon. Those being Necrozma, The Pure Dragon ( which is the combined form of Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem here. ) and Mewtwo.
Mewtwo was born on my world and not cloned like it was here.

"It took them a long time to set their trap in place in all of the regions, But once it was sprung, all hell broke loose. Police forces crumpled, Corporations had to relinquish control to the team leaders, or get ripped apart.
Devon Corp, Silph Co. and the Pokeball factory were soon controlled by what was then called Purity."

"Purity grew in size very very fast, brain washing people they captured, with almost no reversal at the time. It felt like it was going to be that way forever.

Then my family, who went into hiding during the rise of Purity, Created a resistance, called Balance. They gathered people up as they could and offered a safe place to hide from Purity.

The Balance base was huge, and underground so we could afford to hold about 1/7th of the worlds population in there. We teamed up with The Ranger foundation, the International police, and the League foundation.
I had just finished traveling the world at the time this all happend, and I joined Balance immediately, becoming a squadron leader.

I led several people from the League, Ranger, and IPolice force as a strike team to infiltrate and eliminate Purity admins and capture their info and resources. No we didn't kill - Drake paused looking at your faces as he spoke-
" We locked them up in a stasis pod area. More on that later. "

"The war between Purity and Balance took seven years to end, and now We are picking up the rubble and damage our battle left on the planet.
But, recently there was a mass breakout in our stasis prison, Several head members of Purity escaped and fled to other dimensions with Necrosma.

I am here ( thanks to a Solgaleo) to capture the ones we think traveled here."

"But, I cannot do this alone.
Yes my sister is here to help, but Solgaleo is needed elsewhere, so I am stuck here.
I need help from you essentially."

Drake stopped and stared at Keith, waiting for that info to sink in.

"Well, sure, where do you guys want to go first? I can take you and Smiley to go grab a bite, but I will have to call in Lelo for You, Neville, and Tinnitus."

Wolfe Let out a Howl, and stood for a moment, then hearing a howl in return.
Soon enough Lelo popped up and joined the group.
Wolfe quickly explained that Neville and Tinnitus wanted to go to the lake, and Lelo smiled and said "All right then, You two follow me!"

Lelo turned and went left, leading the way for Neville and Tinnitus and while wolfe turned right, leading the way for Manchin and Smiley.

Old 11-28-2018, 02:09 PM   #36
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"I was going to just patch myself up, you're very kind to offer to help me."

Storm went to sit on the table as instructed by Drake.

Rolu jumped up on the table to sit next to Storm.
"Ah, Rolu..."
Storm carefully hugged the Riolu.
Rolu was a little suprised, but he allowed it.

"This place really is huge, it must be fun to just around in here, or to play something like hide and seek."

"You know, it has been a while since I've seen any Pokemon, the woods seemed to be empty when Rolu and I traveled."
"Maybe we were just unlucky, or maybe they dislike one of us..."

"Ah, yes, my injury"
"We encountered a cliff on our way here."
"Rolu climbed down quite nimbly, reaching the bottom in mere seconds."

Storm pointed to Rolu, and he nodded to confirm it.

"I was somewhat quick too, however..."
"One of the rocks crumbled, disturbing my balance and causing me to fall."
"A small tree was at the bottom of the cliff, I landed on it...Or through it."
"It impaled me, Rolu had to help me before I fainted."
"I couldn't remove it completely, since I would bleed out if I did, so a part of the wood remains stuck in my chest."

Rolu looked quite worried when Storm said that.

"It's starting to show signs of infection and it hurts terribly."
"You might be wondering why I didn't show signs of anguish before, Rolu helped numb the pain somehow."

Rolu looked at Wolfe and said: "I...Took some of his pain away, causing me to feel it partially instead"
"I'm not going to lose my only friend to a tree!"

Rolu grabbed Storm's arm and wouldn't let go.

"Rolu, you're such a good friend..."
"Well then, I'm sorry for burdening you with this."
"I...Could fix it myself, Drake."

Storm took his shirt off, seeming a little shy.

The wood was quite visible, the skin around it slightly red.

"My apologies..."

Storm held on to Rolu before saying.

"That's the story behind my injury, I should probably stop talking now..."

Drake listened to Storms story of how he got injured, and let a low whistle when he saw the branch sticking out of Storm's chest.

"Don't be sorry for what is not your fault Storm, Now, lets see about this here wound."
Drake stepped closer to Storm, and inspected the wound, writing notes as he did so, perhaps to refer to later on.
He then stepped back and set the notepad down, and returned to the examination table.
"Okay, so, it doesn't look to be life threatening, so I am going to pull it out and stitch up the wound after I apply some antibiotic cream to it.-
Drake looked at Rolu and said - "What you were doing, was a emotion swap, though its been awhile since I have seen it or heard it. You seem to have done a good job with keeping Storm pain free as possible. Now I need you to stand by Wolfe here while I work okay?"

Wolfe looked on from by the desk, sitting slightly out of the way.
Drake walked over to grab gloves, bandages and slave that he made himself with Chansey earlier that week. Drake then set the items down onto the miniature tray next to the table.

"This will hurt a little coming out, but I will do my best to make it painless as possible Storm. You may hold onto my arm or hand if you wish while I work. As I do have a touch of telekinesis."
Drake pulled his hair back as he got ready to work.

Old 11-28-2018, 02:34 PM   #37
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Drake leaned back, and took a drink from his water before launching into his story.
" A war broke out on my world. Team Rocket ( which seems to be here as well, ) teamed up with Team Plasma and Team Skull, and captured several legendary pokemon. Those being Necrozma, The Pure Dragon ( which is the combined form of Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem here. ) and Mewtwo.
Mewtwo was born on my world and not cloned like it was here.

"It took them a long time to set their trap in place in all of the regions, But once it was sprung, all hell broke loose. Police forces crumpled, Corporations had to relinquish control to the team leaders, or get ripped apart.
Devon Corp, Silph Co. and the Pokeball factory were soon controlled by what was then called Purity."

"Purity grew in size very very fast, brain washing people they captured, with almost no reversal at the time. It felt like it was going to be that way forever.

Then my family, who went into hiding during the rise of Purity, Created a resistance, called Balance. They gathered people up as they could and offered a safe place to hide from Purity.

The Balance base was huge, and underground so we could afford to hold about 1/7th of the worlds population in there. We teamed up with The Ranger foundation, the International police, and the League foundation.
I had just finished traveling the world at the time this all happend, and I joined Balance immediately, becoming a squadron leader.

I led several people from the League, Ranger, and IPolice force as a strike team to infiltrate and eliminate Purity admins and capture their info and resources. No we didn't kill - Drake paused looking at your faces as he spoke-
" We locked them up in a stasis pod area. More on that later. "

"The war between Purity and Balance took seven years to end, and now We are picking up the rubble and damage our battle left on the planet.
But, recently there was a mass breakout in our stasis prison, Several head members of Purity escaped and fled to other dimensions with Necrosma.

I am here ( thanks to a Solgaleo) to capture the ones we think traveled here."

"But, I cannot do this alone.
Yes my sister is here to help, but Solgaleo is needed elsewhere, so I am stuck here.
I need help from you essentially."

Drake stopped and stared at Keith, waiting for that info to sink in.

"Well, sure, where do you guys want to go first? I can take you and Smiley to go grab a bite, but I will have to call in Lelo for You, Neville, and Tinnitus."

Wolfe Let out a Howl, and stood for a moment, then hearing a howl in return.
Soon enough Lelo popped up and joined the group.
Wolfe quickly explained that Neville and Tinnitus wanted to go to the lake, and Lelo smiled and said "All right then, You two follow me!"

Lelo turned and went left, leading the way for Neville and Tinnitus and while wolfe turned right, leading the way for Manchin and Smiley.

Drake launched into the story- various villainous teams, or rather, their counterparts in Drake's home dimension, banded together and captured various legendary Pokémon, including Mewtwo, which was somehow a natural occurrence in his world, rather than the result of Team Rocket scientists cloning from Mew DNA. Which got Jack wondering how his kind came to be in that universe.

The combined forces of those teams, referred to collectively as Purity, took a long time to set their plans in motion, but sad to say, their patience had paid off- police forces fell apart, major corporations surrendered control to the Purity leaders, and brainwashing captured people. Until Drake's family intervened- they started up a resistance that went by the name of Balance, offered sanctuary to those seeking to hide from Purity, and they teamed up with such forces as the International Police, Pokémon Leagues, and the Pokémon Rangers. They infiltrated Purity territory, captured and imprisoned Purity admins, and took all the info and resources they could. He made sure to emphasize that no killing was involved, which Keith approved of.

What had followed was an all-out war between Purity and Balance that went on for seven whole years. It was over by this point, and over in Drake's world, the planet was picking up the pieces and recovering from the war. However, the stasis prison in Balance's base had seen a mass breakout, with high-ranking Purity members using Necrozma to flee to other dimensions. Drake had traveled to their dimension with the help of the legendary Solgaleo, in pursuit of some of them. He finished by stating that Solgaleo was needed elsewhere, leaving him and his sister stuck in this universe.

He waited for the info to sink in, and that was probably a very good idea- Keith was floored by all this information. He needed a moment, as well as the next couple of moments, to process everything Drake had told him.

"...Holy shit," said Jack, breaking the silence. "So, what, some of those mooks are loose in our world? And, what, are they just hiding from you, or are they thinking of getting things rolling again in this world?"

"Either way, you can count on us to help however we can," Keith stated.

"Yeah," Meowth agreed.

~~~~~

Wolfe howled for Lelo, the Poochyena Keith and Meowth had met at the entrance, and the Dark-type led the way towards the lake. "C'mon, Tinny," said Neville, and with that, the Dragalge and Seismitoad followed the Poochyena.

Manchin and Smiley followed Wolfe, meanwhile. "I'm thinking maybe a bite to eat first," said Manchin. "Probably best to not battle on an empty stomach. What do you think, Smiley?"

The Wynaut shrugged. "Why not?" he responded.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:46 PM   #38
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Drake listened to Storms story of how he got injured, and let a low whistle when he saw the branch sticking out of Storm's chest.

"Don't be sorry for what is not your fault Storm, Now, lets see about this here wound."
Drake stepped closer to Storm, and inspected the wound, writing notes as he did so, perhaps to refer to later on.
He then stepped back and set the notepad down, and returned to the examination table.
"Okay, so, it doesn't look to be life threatening, so I am going to pull it out and stitch up the wound after I apply some antibiotic cream to it.-
Drake looked at Rolu and said - "What you were doing, was a emotion swap, though its been awhile since I have seen it or heard it. You seem to have done a good job with keeping Storm pain free as possible. Now I need you to stand by Wolfe here while I work okay?"

Wolfe looked on from by the desk, sitting slightly out of the way.
Drake walked over to grab gloves, bandages and slave that he made himself with Chansey earlier that week. Drake then set the items down onto the miniature tray next to the table.

"This will hurt a little coming out, but I will do my best to make it painless as possible Storm. You may hold onto my arm or hand if you wish while I work. As I do have a touch of telekinesis."
Drake pulled his hair back as he got ready to work.

Rolu reluctantly jumped down from the table and walked over to Wolfe.
"He's going to bleed out..."

Storm looked at Rolu, trying to comfort him.
"I'll be fine, probably."

Storm grabbed Drake's arm.
"I'll just do it immediatly, my apologies in advance"

"...There'll be a hole left over once it's removed."
"I fear that stitching it up won't fix it."
"If you would do that immediatly, then it would be hollow in there."
"Though, leaving it open will cause an infection."
"Maybe it would be better if it is first bandaged for a while and later stitched once it isn't a gaping hole anymore..."

"...I suppose that I'll have to stay here for more than a few days now."
Old 11-30-2018, 11:32 AM   #39
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Drake launched into the story- various villainous teams, or rather, their counterparts in Drake's home dimension, banded together and captured various legendary Pokémon, including Mewtwo, which was somehow a natural occurrence in his world, rather than the result of Team Rocket scientists cloning from Mew DNA. Which got Jack wondering how his kind came to be in that universe.

The combined forces of those teams, referred to collectively as Purity, took a long time to set their plans in motion, but sad to say, their patience had paid off- police forces fell apart, major corporations surrendered control to the Purity leaders, and brainwashing captured people. Until Drake's family intervened- they started up a resistance that went by the name of Balance, offered sanctuary to those seeking to hide from Purity, and they teamed up with such forces as the International Police, Pokémon Leagues, and the Pokémon Rangers. They infiltrated Purity territory, captured and imprisoned Purity admins, and took all the info and resources they could. He made sure to emphasize that no killing was involved, which Keith approved of.

What had followed was an all-out war between Purity and Balance that went on for seven whole years. It was over by this point, and over in Drake's world, the planet was picking up the pieces and recovering from the war. However, the stasis prison in Balance's base had seen a mass breakout, with high-ranking Purity members using Necrozma to flee to other dimensions. Drake had traveled to their dimension with the help of the legendary Solgaleo, in pursuit of some of them. He finished by stating that Solgaleo was needed elsewhere, leaving him and his sister stuck in this universe.

He waited for the info to sink in, and that was probably a very good idea- Keith was floored by all this information. He needed a moment, as well as the next couple of moments, to process everything Drake had told him.

"...Holy shit," said Jack, breaking the silence. "So, what, some of those mooks are loose in our world? And, what, are they just hiding from you, or are they thinking of getting things rolling again in this world?"

"Either way, you can count on us to help however we can," Keith stated.

"Yeah," Meowth agreed.

~~~~~

Wolfe howled for Lelo, the Poochyena Keith and Meowth had met at the entrance, and the Dark-type led the way towards the lake. "C'mon, Tinny," said Neville, and with that, the Dragalge and Seismitoad followed the Poochyena.

Manchin and Smiley followed Wolfe, meanwhile. "I'm thinking maybe a bite to eat first," said Manchin. "Probably best to not battle on an empty stomach. What do you think, Smiley?"

The Wynaut shrugged. "Why not?" he responded.

Drake heaved a sigh of relief, It seemed that Keith was on board with his request, and that he wanted to help.
Drake rubbed his chin, thinking of what to do next. He quite literally never planned what to do past this point as he didn't want to gamble the chance that Keith might've walked away.

Drake thought for a moment... then spoke again.

"Well,... I don't know yet. I guess first I need to test your strength in battle to determine what we should do next... Or I can map out where my sis and I think the members of Purity are... From there forward I don't know quite yet."

" Yes, Jack. We think they want to start over. But they could be massing to take back over my world again. "

Drake looked at Keith, " What do you want to do or know first?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolfe smiled and said, "Yeah, it helps to get some good food in your belly before a fight. Hmm,.... First what type of food do you prefer? We have a Lot of restaurants down here. Some serve regular pokemon food, others serve human based (pokemon safe ) food.
Wolfe stopped outside several of what appeared to be many restaurants and bars.
''What about you too Smiley?"

Meanwhile Lelo led Neville and Tinny to the huge lake on the other side of the Underground.

"The water is pleasantly warmish year round, and if you want to go topside- Lelo nodded to above
"You'll need to take the "Tube"

She nodded over to the tube in the center of the lake, which connected the topside lake, to the Underground side

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 11-30-2018 at 11:43 AM.
Old 11-30-2018, 11:59 AM   #40
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Rolu reluctantly jumped down from the table and walked over to Wolfe.
"He's going to bleed out..."

Storm looked at Rolu, trying to comfort him.
"I'll be fine, probably."

Storm grabbed Drake's arm.
"I'll just do it immediatly, my apologies in advance"

"...There'll be a hole left over once it's removed."
"I fear that stitching it up won't fix it."
"If you would do that immediatly, then it would be hollow in there."
"Though, leaving it open will cause an infection."
"Maybe it would be better if it is first bandaged for a while and later stitched once it isn't a gaping hole anymore..."

"...I suppose that I'll have to stay here for more than a few days now."

Wolfe bumped Rolu nicely, but firmly.
"No, actually he won't. Drake has dealt with similar cases like this ( mostly himself)" the dog said, the last part in a undertone.
"I heard that."
Wolfe smirked at his trainers comment, and leaned into Rolu, trying to comfort the Riolu while their trainers worked on Storms impalement, though it wasn't as extreme, more like a splinter compared to what impalement meant.

Drake gently shushed Storm with his finger, using the arm Storm was holding onto.
"You worry to much and over think things don't you?" Drake smiled at Storm.

"Now, I am gonna count to three, then pull this okay?"
"One..."

Drake pulled the stick out without counting to three, and tossed it over his shoulder to Wolfe, who promptly burnt it to ashes with a flamethrower.

"Done." Drake said with a gentleness in his voice and a smile on his face, as he started to apply some salve and adding a bandage. Holding it in place to prepare to wrap it.

Drake looked at his patent with a smile. " For now we will change your bandages daily until the wound closes up itself. Which, with this should only take three days."

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 11-30-2018 at 01:03 PM.
Old 11-30-2018, 12:23 PM   #41
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Wolfe bumped Rolu nicely, but firmly.
"No, actually he won't. Drake has dealt with similar cases like this ( mostly himself)" the dog said, the last part in a undertone.
"I heard that."
Wolfe smirked at his trainers comment, and leaned into Rolu, trying to comfort the Riolu while their trainers worked on Storms impalement, though it wasn't as extreme, more like a splinter compared to what impalement meant.

Drake gently shushed Storm with his finger, using the arm Storm was holding onto.
"You worry to much and over think things don't you?" Drake smiled at Storm.

"Now, I am gonna count to three, then pull this okay?"
"One..."

Drake pulled the stick out without counting to three, and tossed it over his shoulder to Wolfe, who promptly burnt it to ashes with a flamethrower.

"Done." Drake said with a gentleness in his voice and a smile on his face, as he started to apply some slave and adding a bandage. Holding it in place to prepare to wrap it.

Drake looked at his patent with a smile. " For now we will change your bandages daily until the wound closes up itself. Which, with this should only take three days."

"We...Shall see"
Rolu cautiously leaned onto Wolfe while observing the procedure.

"I worry too much...?"
"Perhaps."
"I only had Rolu to talk to for the last few months, and the conversations are always one sided."
"I cannot hear his replies, sadly."

Rolu looked a little sad and nodded to confirm Storm's statement.

Storm hesitated for a bit before saying: "Ah...I'm rambling..."

"You're going to count to three and then pull it out?"
"I'll prepare myself."

Storm braced himself, fully expecting Drake to keep his word.
Drake pulled it out after just counting to one, however.
Storm squeezed Drake's arm with suprising force in response.

"....How unpleasant" is what Storm wanted to say.
He grunted something along the lines of "GnraaaAAAAAAAAA!"

It took Storm a moment to regain his composure before seeing that the now exposed wound was bleeding slightly.
Drake quickly applied some salve and started bandaging the wound.

"Three days for a wound like this?"
"Curious"
"I'm very sorry for causing such a mess"

Storm pouted a little.

Meanwhile, Rolu said to Wolfe: "I can't talk like you, he can't hear me."
"I'm...A little jealous of you."

Rolu started walking back to Storm.

Old 11-30-2018, 01:26 PM   #42
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"We...Shall see"
Rolu cautiously leaned onto Wolfe while observing the procedure.

"I worry too much...?"
"Perhaps."
"I only had Rolu to talk to for the last few months, and the conversations are always one sided."
"I cannot hear his replies, sadly."

Rolu looked a little sad and nodded to confirm Storm's statement.

Storm hesitated for a bit before saying: "Ah...I'm rambling..."

"You're going to count to three and then pull it out?"
"I'll prepare myself."

Storm braced himself, fully expecting Drake to keep his word.
Drake pulled it out after just counting to one, however.
Storm squeezed Drake's arm with suprising force in response.

"....How unpleasant" is what Storm wanted to say.
He grunted something along the lines of "GnraaaAAAAAAAAA!"

It took Storm a moment to regain his composure before seeing that the now exposed wound was bleeding slightly.
Drake quickly applied some salve and started bandaging the wound.

"Three days for a wound like this?"
"Curious"
"I'm very sorry for causing such a mess"

Storm pouted a little.

Meanwhile, Rolu said to Wolfe: "I can't talk like you, he can't hear me."
"I'm...A little jealous of you."

Rolu started walking back to Storm.

Wolfe looked at Rolu, and said "Drake can make a voice box collar ( or something similar ) for you to use to talk to Storm. You don't have to remain voiceless with him"

Drake looked at Storm with a bit of annoyance.
"Either you shut up about causing a mess, or I'll shut you up however I can."

"I knew what I was going to be doing when you showed me your wound, and I don't care if you make a mess or stay here. Most of this can all be cleaned up."
He said as he cleaned and wrapped the wound, lifting Storm up as he wound the Teflon pad tight to the wound with medical wrap.

"Now, lets go get some food into you, then into a bed. Would you like some help walking or a you fine to walk?
Drake said this with a finality in his voice that left no room for argument, but also a kindness to it.
Wolfe nudged Rolu up and towards the door, "You too, Rolu."

Old 11-30-2018, 01:43 PM   #43
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Wolfe looked at Rolu, and said "Drake can make a voice box collar ( or something similar ) for you to use to talk to Storm. You don't have to remain voiceless with him"

Drake looked at Storm with a bit of annoyance.
"Either you shut up about causing a mess, or I'll shut you up however I can."

"I knew what I was going to be doing when you showed me your wound, and I don't care if you make a mess or stay here. Most of this can all be cleaned up."
He said as he cleaned and wrapped the wound, lifting Storm up as he wound the Teflon pad tight to the wound with medical wrap.

"Now, lets go get some food into you, then into a bed. Would you like some help walking or a you fine to walk?
Drake said this with a finality in his voice that left no room for argument, but also a kindness to it.
Wolfe nudged Rolu up and towards the door, "You too, Rolu."

"I...Want to be able to communicate like you one day."
"A voice box would mean that communication can be broken if something happens to it."
Rolu seemed to be quite certain on this.

Storm held his left hand on the bandage.
"...Most of it?"
"Hmmm..."

Storm stood up, clearly in pain.
"It seems that I would need some help to walk."
"My debt to you just keeps piling up, but...Could you help me?"
"I'll return the favor somehow."

Storm started to lean on Drake, seeming to feel quite guilty while doing so.

Rolu walked towards the door, closely following Storm.
Old 11-30-2018, 02:15 PM   #44
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"I...Want to be able to communicate like you one day."
"A voice box would mean that communication can be broken if something happens to it."
Rolu seemed to be quite certain on this.

Storm held his left hand on the bandage.
"...Most of it?"
"Hmmm..."

Storm stood up, clearly in pain.
"It seems that I would need some help to walk."
"My debt to you just keeps piling up, but...Could you help me?"
"I'll return the favor somehow."

Storm started to lean on Drake, seeming to feel quite guilty while doing so.

Rolu walked towards the door, closely following Storm.
(since we are heading back to the kitchens, back to Dark green ( or actually, Green, whichever, as I am not finalized on it ))

Drake took Storm, and picked him up in his arms, flipping him so he laid flat, not really moving, and therefore not hurting as much. Plus it made the walk back go faster too.
" Someday, but not anytime soon okay? Maybe you can repay your debt by letting me help you make a secret base of your own after you are healed?"

Drake smiled at Storm, trying to hide the fact that this man was growing on him emotionally. He never had a boyfriend ( or girlfriend ) in his life before. There was usually too much going on during his daily routine or travels back then. Then of course there was that incident seven years ago.
Maybe, just maybe while he was here, He could experiment with his normally closed off, tightly controlled emotions.
But if he was going to see about this man in his arms, He would have to "test the waters" pretty slowly.

Drake cleared his head and stepped into the kitchen, were dinner was just getting served at the big table.
"Ah looks like we are just in time, Here you go- Drake set Storm down on the bench with a plate in front of him. - "Would you like anything to drink?" he asked Storm

Wolfe meanwhile, while Drake was off in Lala land, told Rolu
"Drake makes his pretty durable, and they can be removed in the case of a battle or something, So I don't see why you can't have one.
"Hey Drake, Rolu wants a voice box."

Wolfe said as they got to the table and sat down.

Drake looked over at the Riolu and Growlithe who were sitting close to Storm.
"Sure, after Dinner I will get you fitted for your own voice box. Sound good?"

Old 11-30-2018, 03:08 PM   #45
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:
(since we are heading back to the kitchens, back to Dark green ( or actually, Green, whichever, as I am not finalized on it ))

Drake took Storm, and picked him up in his arms, flipping him so he laid flat, not really moving, and therefore not hurting as much. Plus it made the walk back go faster too.
" Someday, but not anytime soon okay? Maybe you can repay your debt by letting me help you make a secret base of your own after you are healed?"

Drake smiled at Storm, trying to hide the fact that this man was growing on him emotionally. He never had a boyfriend ( or girlfriend ) in his life before. There was usually too much going on during his daily routine or travels back then. Then of course there was that incident seven years ago.
Maybe, just maybe while he was here, He could experiment with his normally closed off, tightly controlled emotions.
But if he was going to see about this man in his arms, He would have to "test the waters" pretty slowly.

Drake cleared his head and stepped into the kitchen, were dinner was just getting served at the big table.
"Ah looks like we are just in time, Here you go- Drake set Storm down on the bench with a plate in front of him. - "Would you like anything to drink?" he asked Storm

Wolfe meanwhile, while Drake was off in Lala land, told Rolu
"Drake makes his pretty durable, and they can be removed in the case of a battle or something, So I don't see why you can't have one.
"Hey Drake, Rolu wants a voice box."

Wolfe said as they got to the table and sat down.

Drake looked over at the Riolu and Growlithe who were sitting close to Storm.
"Sure, after Dinner I will get you fitted for your own voice box. Sound good?"

"P-perhaps."
"Do you really need to carry me like this?'
"I don't mind, but isn't this another burden on you?"

They eventually reached the kitchen where Drake put Storm down on a bench with a plate in front of him.
Drake asked if Storm wanted anything to drink.

"Apple juice, please."

Storm took out his notebook and started noting some things down.
He stopped a moment at the pages stained with red, almost hesitating.
Eventually, he reached the page he was looking for and started writing before putting the notebook away.

Rolu was still uncertain about getting a voice box, but Wolfe already asked Drake.
"It's...Worth a try."

Rolu jumped onto the table to sit next to Storm.
"Hello Rolu, I'm sorry for worrying you."

Rolu stared at the journal with a concerned look.

"Ah...This journal?"
"I just write...Would you like to read it, Rolu?"

Rolu nodded, so Storm gave him the journal.

"...I can't actually read that well" Rolu mumbled.

Storm stared at Drake for a moment before saying: "You seem to be lost in thought, is something bothering you?"

Rolu was slowly reading the journal, it contained details about Storm's journey so far.
The pages stained in red seem to make little sense, fever dreams perhaps?
They also mention another injury, though the red stain covers what it used to be.

Rolu was visibly shaken.
He asked Wolfe: "Could you...Read this part?"

Old 11-30-2018, 04:00 PM   #46
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Drake heaved a sigh of relief, It seemed that Keith was on board with his request, and that he wanted to help.
Drake rubbed his chin, thinking of what to do next. He quite literally never planned what to do past this point as he didn't want to gamble the chance that Keith might've walked away.

Drake thought for a moment... then spoke again.

"Well,... I don't know yet. I guess first I need to test your strength in battle to determine what we should do next... Or I can map out where my sis and I think the members of Purity are... From there forward I don't know quite yet."

" Yes, Jack. We think they want to start over. But they could be massing to take back over my world again. "

Drake looked at Keith, " What do you want to do or know first?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolfe smiled and said, "Yeah, it helps to get some good food in your belly before a fight. Hmm,.... First what type of food do you prefer? We have a Lot of restaurants down here. Some serve regular pokemon food, others serve human based (pokemon safe ) food.
Wolfe stopped outside several of what appeared to be many restaurants and bars.
''What about you too Smiley?"

Meanwhile Lelo led Neville and Tinny to the huge lake on the other side of the Underground.

"The water is pleasantly warmish year round, and if you want to go topside- Lelo nodded to above
"You'll need to take the "Tube"

She nodded over to the tube in the center of the lake, which connected the topside lake, to the Underground side

Drake didn't seem to know what exactly to do next, but Keith wasn't too worried there. Sometimes Keith's best plans wended up being the ones that he made up as he went along. Indeed, Drake's first suggestion brought a grin to Keith's face and a gleam to his eyes.

"Oy," Meowth sighed, albeit with a grin on his own face. "Youse just said da magic word, Drake- battle."

"Meowth is absolutely right," Keith nodded. "You need to test my strength, a battle would be perfect, and I'm all for it, but- gah, this would be great experience for Manchin, and he's off exploring the house," he sighed. "Is there a way I can kinda call him back?" he asked. "Knowing that Quilladin of mine, he's probably looking for a battle anyway."

"If there ain't a way, I could go and fetch him," Jack volunteered. "I could turn into Hermione, track him by scent."

"Not a bad idea," Keith nodded. "You're definitely getting better at Transforming off memory alone."

~~~~~

"Ooh. I ain't picky, really," said Manchin. "I love me a good bacon cheeseburger, honestly- we have those on occasion, and they're easily some of the tastiest things Hermione and Cotton can cook up."

"I'm partial to Liechi Berries, myself," added Smiley. "But like Manchin, I'm not picky."

Meanwhile, Neville and Tinnitus arrived at the underground lake, complete with a tube that led to the topside lake. "Thanks very much," Neville said to Lelo before gracefully leaping into the water, and swimming off towards that tube. Tinnitus, meanwhile, nodded to Lelo, and hopped into the water himself, though he was content to merely swim around the underground lake.
Old 12-01-2018, 12:35 PM   #47
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"P-perhaps."
"Do you really need to carry me like this?'
"I don't mind, but isn't this another burden on you?"

They eventually reached the kitchen where Drake put Storm down on a bench with a plate in front of him.
Drake asked if Storm wanted anything to drink.

"Apple juice, please."

Storm took out his notebook and started noting some things down.
He stopped a moment at the pages stained with red, almost hesitating.
Eventually, he reached the page he was looking for and started writing before putting the notebook away.

Rolu was still uncertain about getting a voice box, but Wolfe already asked Drake.
"It's...Worth a try."

Rolu jumped onto the table to sit next to Storm.
"Hello Rolu, I'm sorry for worrying you."

Rolu stared at the journal with a concerned look.

"Ah...This journal?"
"I just write...Would you like to read it, Rolu?"

Rolu nodded, so Storm gave him the journal.

"...I can't actually read that well" Rolu mumbled.

Storm stared at Drake for a moment before saying: "You seem to be lost in thought, is something bothering you?"

Rolu was slowly reading the journal, it contained details about Storm's journey so far.
The pages stained in red seem to make little sense, fever dreams perhaps?
They also mention another injury, though the red stain covers what it used to be.

Rolu was visibly shaken.
He asked Wolfe: "Could you...Read this part?"

"Coming right up." Drake went to the fridge to pour out a glass of apple juice for his guest.
"And to answer your question, yes I was lost in thought, memories that would be best left alone seemed to jump back to me. Don't worry, it wasn't you who brought them about."

Wolfe looked over Rolu's shoulder to read Storm's journal, and shook his head.
"I cannot read through the stains, I only just learned my human scripts too. Sorry."
Wolfe then noticed that Rolu was shaken, and that fear was coming off him in waves. He nudged the Riolu with his nose.
"What ever it is, don't worry about it for now, you need to eat before your food gets cold."

Drake walked back over to Storm and set his glass down in front of him, then sat down in front of his own plate of spaghetti, and began to eat.

Old 12-01-2018, 12:48 PM   #48
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Drake didn't seem to know what exactly to do next, but Keith wasn't too worried there. Sometimes Keith's best plans wended up being the ones that he made up as he went along. Indeed, Drake's first suggestion brought a grin to Keith's face and a gleam to his eyes.

"Oy," Meowth sighed, albeit with a grin on his own face. "Youse just said da magic word, Drake- battle."

"Meowth is absolutely right," Keith nodded. "You need to test my strength, a battle would be perfect, and I'm all for it, but- gah, this would be great experience for Manchin, and he's off exploring the house," he sighed. "Is there a way I can kinda call him back?" he asked. "Knowing that Quilladin of mine, he's probably looking for a battle anyway."

"If there ain't a way, I could go and fetch him," Jack volunteered. "I could turn into Hermione, track him by scent."

"Not a bad idea," Keith nodded. "You're definitely getting better at Transforming off memory alone."

~~~~~

"Ooh. I ain't picky, really," said Manchin. "I love me a good bacon cheeseburger, honestly- we have those on occasion, and they're easily some of the tastiest things Hermione and Cotton can cook up."

"I'm partial to Liechi Berries, myself," added Smiley. "But like Manchin, I'm not picky."

Meanwhile, Neville and Tinnitus arrived at the underground lake, complete with a tube that led to the topside lake. "Thanks very much," Neville said to Lelo before gracefully leaping into the water, and swimming off towards that tube. Tinnitus, meanwhile, nodded to Lelo, and hopped into the water himself, though he was content to merely swim around the underground lake.

Drake smiled at Keith's readiness to fight, it would be of great use to Keith in the long run in this battle.
"Last I checked with Wolfe, he was taking Manchin and Smiley to a restaurant to grab a bite to eat. So,... before we bother them, Lets battle now with you - Drake looked at Jack and Meowth, and smiled big- " Guys. I want to actually have a few of my other pokemon try out their skills as well.
What do you say, you game?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wolfe nodded,
"I am a freelancer myself, I eat whatever I fancy.
Wolfe froze for a moment and looked up at the ceiling above, then turned back to Manchin and Smiley "After we are done eating, Keith wants you Manchin to come back up, cause he and Drake are going to battle."

"Ah this one shall do, Come on in"

Wolfe walked into a relatively nice bar nearby, and walked up to the counter, and was speaking to a Metang behind the counter.

Wolfe turned back to Manchin and Smiley, and said that their food will be ready soon.

Meanwhile, while Tinny and Neville went swimming, Lelo percherd herself on a rock by the shoreline, and started to nap.

Old 12-01-2018, 12:59 PM   #49
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

"Coming right up." Drake went to the fridge to pour out a glass of apple juice for his guest.
"And to answer your question, yes I was lost in thought, memories that would be best left alone seemed to jump back to me. Don't worry, it wasn't you who brought them about."

Wolfe looked over Rolu's shoulder to read Storm's journal, and shook his head.
"I cannot read through the stains, I only just learned my human scripts too. Sorry."
Wolfe then noticed that Rolu was shaken, and that fear was coming off him in waves. He nudged the Riolu with his nose.
"What ever it is, don't worry about it for now, you need to eat before your food gets cold."

Drake walked back over to Storm and set his glass down in front of him, then sat down in front of his own plate of spaghetti, and began to eat.

"Thank you very much, sir Drake."
Storm took a sip of his apple juice and observed Drake for a bit.
"Ah, spaghetti, always tasty."

Meanwhile, Rolu reluctantly returned the journal and started to eat his dinner.

"Rolu, do you remember that empty lake we encountered?"
"The lake seemed to stay completely still..."
"I threw a rock in there, there were no ripples."
"We moved on quickly from that frightful place."

"It was so very quiet during our journey."

Rolu just nodded, still shaken from the journal.

Storm continued with:
"Sir Wolfe, have you and Drake ever experienced anything...Impossible?"
"Ah, I'm rambling, don't mind me."

"Time for some spaghetti!"

Old 12-01-2018, 01:14 PM   #50
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"Thank you very much, sir Drake."
Storm took a sip of his apple juice and observed Drake for a bit.
"Ah, spaghetti, always tasty."

Meanwhile, Rolu reluctantly returned the journal and started to eat his dinner.

"Rolu, do you remember that empty lake we encountered?"
"The lake seemed to stay completely still..."
"I threw a rock in there, there were no ripples."
"We moved on quickly from that frightful place."

"It was so very quiet during our journey."

Rolu just nodded, still shaken from the journal.

Storm continued with:
"Sir Wolfe, have you and Drake ever experienced anything...Impossible?"
"Ah, I'm rambling, don't mind me."

"Time for some spaghetti!"

Drake perked up at the mention of the lake, and he remembered that Storm said he got impaled on a tree climbing down from a cliff not to far from here.
Drake wondered if Storm had spent the last few hours exploring most of his property before noticing the mansion. This was a possibilty as the mansion is under a hill and the back side is not an obvious building.

Drake figured he'd ask tomorrow when Storm was rested.
"Maybe, depends on what you mean by Impossible. But thats another story for another time."

"Why do you keep calling me sir?"
Drake leaned forward, moving aside his now empty plate, and looked into Storms eyes with a curiosity in his own.

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases