UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction

Old 12-25-2012, 08:39 AM   #1
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird Secret Santa 2012: Open Your Gifts, It's Not Colouring in Pictures But You'll Like It

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas...

Right, so here's how this works. You requested fanworks of various stripes, and now I'll be posting what's been sent for your enjoyment, one at a time.

Thanks again to everyone who's volunteered and requested for this year's Secret Santa! If you're a volunteer and you haven't finished one or more pieces, do not despair - there's no pressure for you to post today. Finish it if you can, and post it here when you do! Be sure to let us know who it's for and, ideally, what they asked for!

Oh, here's the 2011 thread if you wish to reminisce or look further.
Old 12-25-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

From Balmund to Raptor Jesus, I saw the evolution of this particular art request and now get to show it in its final form: GAIA, THE SALAMENCE CHAMPION! (His words, not mine. It's even in the filename!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor Jesus
Fantasy Medieval Pokemon - Pokemon takes place in a setting with advanced techology. So let's mix it up and throw that out the window. Depict a scene with Pokemon and human interaction in a D&D-esque setting. Any Pokemon of any number of the artist's choosing. How it looks it also up to the artist. Play on your own strengths here. Bonus points for depicting something epic, but not necessary.
Spoiler: show
Old 12-25-2012, 08:50 AM   #3
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

Aaaand here we are posting a writing request from Coolz8 to DaisyInari! Or is it from Daisy to Coolz because she made the writing request and he executed it and... ah, geez. But hey, on with the story! It's a real happy one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyInari
A virus has invaded the quiet place of UPN, and one of us is the culprit. Who did it, and how many people will succumb to it before it can be stopped?
Struggle With Unknown Instability

---

Greeter: Welcome to the Ultimate Pokemon Network! Despite having a relatively smaller population compared to other areas, there’s still some stuff to do here or at least something to satisfy your craving for anything which could exist. Many people from various fandoms have come here each time to immerse themselves within either Fizzy Bubbles or Anime-Style Battling, as this network of forums specializes in Pokemon, yet also incorporating other aspects of daily life. May you enjoy your stay then come back again soon!

---

“So, Dave… I haven’t really seen you for a bit this week.” A figure with noticeably blonde-coloured hair composure commented.

The environment they were in was a dimly neon lighted hall, with some pulsing light shooting across the room. The room’s size seemed to expand or shrink itself to accommodate a certain number of customers. Only about three were present at the time.

Another figure of medium turquoise stature had a unique hoodset. His was a lengthened tailcoat which slid along the path of his wandering. “Busy as usual. I don’t think I’ll have enough time for all my matches today. I only dropped by the old pub to check out whatever might have been new.”

Inaudible speech across the other side was accompanied by coughs of forced origin.

A slight crossed expression placed itself on Dave, but he quickly composed himself and he continued, “Have you heard about the technology division’s new plan for this month?”
Express yourself in hushed tones, as that is a topic only a handful should know about.” The blonde figure requested.
He continued, “Yes. This is intended for the incoming holiday season.”
“Concept, dear-

Suddenly, the room expanded to twice its initial size. A second bar was added.

Concept turned back to Dave. “Not now.

The sign on the first bar glowed, revealing the words Time Out 26: Whose Post Is It Anyway?

A glow began to emanate from the main door, and five individuals flashed into the hall, each flash tainted with their own respective colours. A spirited greeting came from a young, lively woman with relucently yellow apparel.

“Hey Pingu, Coolz, and Co-“ Her greeting halted with a worried sentiment. “Oh Copy… You don’t look so well. What happened to him?”

“We have no idea. Sorry Daisy. Wouldn’t you know how to manage this? He just collapsed.” A boy in blue-trimmed golden articles replied. At the same moment, Copy emitted a gagging noise and expelled bloody liquid onto the other in golden Aquamarine. Before most of it reached him, he instantly raised his palm and struck it with a blue barrier. It immediately extended itself to freeze over the substance. His expression hardened and he gave an order in a somehow stiff yet calm manner. A tinge of panic could be felt. “Pingu, Get him into a new thread room. Create a new one for quarantine.”

Pengyzu frowned. “Cool, Don’t you think you might be a tad too paranoid? Fine.” And he assisted Copygoo out of the hall. Coolz8 proceeded to access a teleportation module, as he left in a flash.
---
The research division was not of an obvious location, but it was still possible to contact whoever was authorized to enter the facility. Lab gear was a basic requirement, which could be implanted into one’s own hoodset to be easily called upon when needed. It also gave authority to new recruits. A composed woman of calm essence led the team.

All projects were undisclosed until revealed. They were usually responsible for UPN’s event activities. And in other times, anything which could be experimented upon. She had just finished on the following year’s plan when she received several messages from names adorned in gold; Pengyzu, yellow; DaisyInari, and aqua; Coolz8.

The three expressed concern about Copy’s plight, with some observation data that came with each message and some samples were teleported over. Hana agreed to take a second look at it, And she started culturing the sample to prepare it for multiple tests. Everyone had their own means to accomplish certain tasks, but those in this division only reviewed information to disprove or confirm suspicions and theories, while they used more specialized equipment. The reason why most information about the facility and its members were more or less undisclosed was to preserve sensitive information, conceal others and for other security reasons.
---
The PASBL emergency thread room held Copy within, and it had been outfitted with a separate filtered environmental chamber, as per Cool’s panicked request. Copy’s new meal entered through a self-sterilization compartment which opened at either side.

Copy held a dissatisfied expression. “Get me more refreshment.” A heavy sneeze left his system. He groaned. “My neck… It stings…”
Daisy monitored Copy’s status carefully as she obeyed his consent with a slightly annoyed tinge. “So, Copy… Could you please tell me about where you started feeling ill?” She looked up from her light pad.

Copy replied after a gulp, “Well, Fanart and Fanfiction. My gallery.”
“How long did you stay there?” she started typing on the luminous gadget.
“’bout a few minutes. I collapsed then all I remember after that was throwing up somewhere.”
“I see. Where have you been before that? Time?”
“MSPA. Discussed for thirty minutes. Why are you asking me these?”
“Coolz requested me to. He said you may have gotten it in an ‘unnatural manner’.” She shrugged.
A sound that indicated message notification was emitted from her pad.
Copy turned to her. “I’m guessing that’s from Coolz.”
She shook her head. “It’s Hana. According to her, it’s some kind of virus found in the sample. Results from human simulations based on animal testing showed that symptoms are inflammation of the spinal column, lymph nodes, fever, sneezing. And-“ her eyes grew in diameter, placed her hand over her mouth and said in utter fear, “Copy. I’m sorry.”
“You look like as if… I’m going to die?” His own eyes too, widened.
She nodded. “Potential mortality
“Well, get me more water.” Copy said with forced irritation. A tear went down one eye, which couldn’t have been spotted as it had been on the opposite side of her vantage.
---
“Copy died.” One with a predominantly red hoodset commented casually. One of its prominent features was to be able to shift into different forms, and a crystal-like part in the middle of its chest glowed. “Not only that, there was some kind of murder last night.”
“How are you able to say these kind of things so casually?” Another asked. His hoodset was light grey and had a considerable length. “Yes. And his cause of death shouldn’t have been possible. It had never happened before, anyway, Which is why there was never such a thing as healthcare in UPN. Unlike other areas, we’re more controlled, sterile.”
“No healthcare? I heard that Copy was placed in a quarantine module thing. How-“
“Hana probably made it. We’re off topic. Let’s discuss it in Copy’s memorial thread.”

Both of them flashed into the room. The room was large enough to accommodate the flow, thanks to expansion technology. Everyone held their own grim expression.
---
“Elsie has been gone for a few months…” One with a fabulously colourful hoodset commented. Time Out was much significantly quieter after the aforementioned departures. “ Jerichi. You did say that the other who was unfortunately murdered was phoopes. How did you find him again?” Asked Dave.
“He was outside Fizzy Bubbles, both his body and blood were already dematerializing. His code was evaporating.”
Dave coughed.
“Dave, we already have an epidemic within the area as announced yesterday. Don’t tell me you too, have been infected…” And Jerichi sneezed.
“Coughing isn’t naturally one of the symptoms. I probably sniffed something off.”
“You’re getting hot. Unless… The virus mutated…”
---
“Talon, Reconnaissance results indicate that the virus was spread within intentionally. Otherwise it would have been already detected by entry.” Hana concluded
“It was manufactured within?”
“That could be possible.”
“Form another team to search for it. We may need Sir Kuno’s assistance. We can’t make an effective vaccine if we can’t stop it from mutating at a significantly uncontrollable rate.”
---
“Marion, Your Banette doesn’t look well.” One with a ghostly blue hoodset approached Marion and knelt to take a look at the shadowy creature. “Pokemon have been growing sick lately. And so have the other animals. Birds have been found dead at Daisy’s aviary.”
“uhhhhh and Gemini have passed away. Their bodies have been disposed of and their code destroyed before more could be released into our atmosphere.”
Then Marion and Stace left their placidity to their previous state and came into an agitated, defensive state. Two entered the hall and gave them a surprised glance. “It’s Tessie and MM. We’re only here to gather those who can help search for a manufacturing thread. How it has been hiding from Sir Kuno if it did exist until now, we have no inkling about any possible cloaking method.”
“This’ll be interesting. And I’ll help as much as I can.” Marion replied.
---
They met the rest of the team at the entrance of MSPA, and a cloaked Ice structure was formed outside. Sir Kuno hovered overhead as he searched around gravely.
Those from Fizzy Bubbles arrived last and they proceeded to search around.
“Does everyone have their communication devices?” Kuno asked.
“If you see anything suspicious, come and type it down to everyone in the group. Please synchronize and secure your devices.” Clicks were heard throughout the structure, but no sound was heard outside it to prevent sabotage.
“Split and teleport. Hanatori will distribute teleportation devices that will teleport the entire group to your current location once it is pressed. I assume that you are all competent enough to only press it at an appropriate time period.” Talon added.
Everyone flashed away, and the structure dismantled.
---
Part of the team from Fizzy Bubbles took a search at their own domain. Tess saw a shadowed hoodset rushing from one of the towers. “Stace, I’d like you to tread in a silent yet brisk manner. Follow me.” They set their Hoodsets to cloaked mode And they followed the figure deeper within the subforum.

The Figure went into FB Timeout. Stace slipped a stride and the shadowed figure turned to rush away. He disappeared into Visionary Glade.

Stace. Run!” They sprinted through visionary Glade to follow the sounds of his footsteps as they themselves did not make any as theirs were quick and light over the ground.

As they turned a corner, The figure disappeared into a thread, UPC Scribblings.
“Contact Kuno.” And she did. They absorbed themselves into a nearby wall for cloaking.
“Sir, We may need help. He probably went into a hidden thread. I can’t find away to open the wall.”
“Where are you?”
“We’re in UPC Scribblings, Lonely Cubone, Visionary Glade, FB Time Out. We saw him. He may have conducted a hidden subthread. But we have no response from any hidden wall.”
“He may have teleported. Contact Hanatori. Please press the teleport group button.”

Tessie interrupted slightly, “Stace, wait.”

Tessie scribbled on her pad to make an attempt. “Hana, would you mind looking into the teleportation log?”
“Not at all. Hmm… Last user was Lonely Cubone and coordinates are forums.upnetwork.net/… Coordinates have been uploaded to group teleport you may now take us there.”
And they flashed into eerie darkness.
---
The subthread room had a much bigger area than the thread itself, oddly. Everyone was in their cloaked hoodset mode, and the figure was simply moping around as he staggered at one point.

Daisy rushed in swiftly to assault him. The rest of the team followed. He quickly sensed her movement and grabbed her hand. She felt her arm being corrupted and the pain spread throughout her system. “For… Copy… And my birds!” And her mind left with a scream, and a stab that failed in vain.

She arose as a blackened incarnation and unleashed feather blades at the group.

Some were stabbed and corrupted as the Shadowed hoodset sat, remained silent and returned to work.

Daisy, Stace, Gemini, and Jerichi were corrupted. Kuno set up a dome around for the group to compose themselves. “They’re gone, aren’t they… I don’t think they’ll ever be themselves again.”

Hanatori announced. “Everyone! Update your quarantine hoodsets!” the rest of the group followed and They fought more fearlessly.

Coolz8 commented. “Daisy was also apparently immune to airborne contact, but like the rest, she was easily corrupted. Stay careful.” He marterialized two drills, one at each hand and commanded, “Moirail, I’d like you to use your breath on me and blow me towards Daisy. Her feather blade showers are a persistent threat.” Pengyzu puffed him and he zoomed to penetrate Daisy. Pengyzu followed behind as she was only damaged slightly and corruption spread across Cool.

Kuno eliminated Stace easily, but more were added to the opposite defense cause. Dave, Marion, Hana, Talon and Concept were the other ones left.

Marion went dark, and tendrils extended out of her extremities to proceed slashing at the Corrupt. Whenever one of her tendrils became corrupted, she dismembered it to immediately recreate a new one. Pengyzu and Daisy ended with a draw as he simply took her place.

Kuno went into a state of loss. Too much were taken away from his own. Something within him awakened and disintegrated all Corrupt yet the initial perpetrator was still alive, yet barely due to the enormous blast. Kuno approached him with a blue, glowing warhammer. “Before I take you out, Who are you and why are you here? “

“Never! Why the heck would I tell you? Ahahahahahahahaaaaa!!! How can you kill me, if I am already dead?” and he attempted to excrete a projectile from his mouth. But it disintegrated on contact with Kuno’s aura. He Unleashed his warhammer on the culprit.

“He broke his own managing system. Control over the virus has relinquished. But it might have been potent enough to kill within minutes by now.” Hanatori concluded.

“We’ll be done with the vaccine by tomorrow, though.” Talon added.

“Let us head home and mourn our losses briefly. They can never be replaced as they were, but as time moves on, we should, as well.”

And they flashed out, the building imploding as it deleted.
Old 12-25-2012, 08:53 AM   #4
Emp
Volcano Badge

Wow, Balmund's art is amazing. I didn't even know he could draw.

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:55 AM   #5
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

Hey, just got this one teleported in! From Momo Hime-chan (aka Kuno) to gmoyes, fulfilling the latter's writing request...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmoyes
Choose your favourite pokemon and do a research paper on it. Here's an example I did on the Magnemite line. Have fun explaining the history and behaviour of that pokemon and put in any headcanon you have about it.
Species Name: Ditto
Entomology: Transform Pokemon
Typing: Normal (variable)
Height: 1'00" (variable)
Weight: 8.8 lbs (variable)
Special Abilities: Limber, Imposter
Evolution: None

Area Found: These reclusive Pokemon are hard to find without a trained eye. Ditto prefer to live in areas with not many visitors. They can be found in every region, although with differing degrees of abundance. The area they are found most in is Cerulean Cave. The further away you get from that location, the rarer they are to find.

Physical Makeup: A ditto is a light purple shapeless blob. It has a face and two tiny arms sticking out of its body. In spite of this, it is capable of changing its physical appearance to that of literally anything. This allows it to become any Pokemon type, and it can even become inanimate objects incapable of battling.

History: Ditto were first found in the Kanto region. They have been first recorded close to Cerulean Cave. Many have often wondered where they came from and what exactly they are capable of. They seem to possess unlimited genetic potential as they can imitate anything. Much research has gone into Dittos to find what gives them their power and to explore untapped potential.

One theory regarding their genesis proposes that their origin inside of Cerulean Cave denotes a relation to the genetic Pokemon, Mewtwo. Perhaps they original as a failed attempt to create it. That would explain how they all wound up in the same location. In addition, this would also explain why it contains similar transforming properties, as Mew contains genetic code for every Pokemon as well. This theory states that many failed attempts to clone it were created and then subsequently dumped into a sealed chamber. How they escaped is not known. The reason Mewtwo was a success in comparison is due to the removal of the ability for it to transform into any Pokemon.

Behavior: Ditto are a very playful Pokemon. They love to tease wild Pokemon and trainers. They do so by turning into duplicates of the Pokemon or inanimate objects. When they sleep, they turn into rocks as to not be found. They are capable of imitating for quite a while however if they laugh it becomes more difficult for them to keep their form.

Reproduction: While Ditto are frequently used to aid in the reproduction of other species, it is not known where Ditto themselves come from. They do not reproduce at all. It is believed that there is only a fixed amount of them in the world, and when they are all caught there will not be any more left.

Lifespan: Ditto are incapable of death. Trying to drown them will result in them becoming a water type Pokemon. The same applies with lava, or suffocation, and so on. It will change itself to be able to adapt to whatever extreme environment or pain it is facing.

Training Tips: Capturing a Ditto can be exceptionally difficult. Most often then not you will not realize you are even fighting one, as it is rarely in its natural form. If you do manage to find one, be careful. It will turn into your Pokemon and use your strengths against you. The best way to combat this is to bring multiple Pokemon with you. Either try to get it to transform into a weak Pokemon first, or try to switch to a Pokemon with a severe advantage over it. If all else fails, try to make it laugh and hope it loses its concentration.

Using a Ditto in battle requires expertise in all areas of Pokemon battling. You will have to know what every Pokemon is capable of in order to fully use a Ditto.

Notes:
-Ditto may become any type, as well as inanimate (non-Pokemon) objects
-Do not feed after midnight
Old 12-25-2012, 09:00 AM   #6
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

Well, this will be quite awkward, posting presents for myself that I've resolved not to look at till the right time. This here's an art request fulfilled by DaisyInari, who says of her piece, "No peeking!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanabananatori
Hrm, yes, okay... how about an action shot of the Flying Onix? Bobbing and weaving through clouds, battling, giving some other 'mon a ride, whatever you want. You don't have to stick to the silly color palette or wing design for Onix in the drawing, by the way. Thanks!

Last edited by Hanatori; 12-25-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Hanatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #7
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

Ah! Here we have phoopes carrying out an art request from Momo Hime-chan, aka Kuno. Said phoopes, "Merry Christmas, Kuno!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momo Hime-chan
I'd like to request a legendary Pokemon doing something totally badass and/or awesome.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:08 AM   #8
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

I ****ING LOVE MUSHROOM 'MON (except the foongus line sorry foongus)
I mean... oh, must've been rambling in my sleep again. Here's a spriting request made by BlazeVA and carried out by Jerichi, who apologizes for any roughness and the lack of back sprite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeVA
It is a Pokemon that I have been ruminating for a little while now. It is a Grass/Ghost starter that is a mushroom. It looks like the mushroom on the left. The stem is the same, but the cap is white, with green and blue splotches. The shiny form is pink stem and cap with yellow and orange splotches.

I would like front and back sprites for Funghost.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:12 AM   #9
Hanatori
Skippy.

Spinda

Someone better get me a Spinda, because we have a SUPWISE! for PikaGod today. Sneezey12, enlisted to execute his art request, brought in resident occasional-poster-of-Ponies-and-Mon Kadota for this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaGod
I would like to request an art request. I'd like a picture of a Tropius confusing a Seedot for food and trying to eat it.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:17 AM   #10
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Hey, seakittenyfool! I-it's not like Hanatori did this art request for YOU or anything! Old memes aside, she apologizes for the inaccurate monstrosity this turned into, and thanks Talon for doing some translation work for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seakittenyfool
Some form of parody relating to a typical anime RomCom, with pseudo legends and 600er legendaries in the role of the humans.

In case you're curious, the text in this image:

ところで、火山が好きになっちゃったと思う!
tokoro de, kazan ga suki ni nachatta to omou
"I think I've fallen in love with a volcano!"

第四世代の燃えるラブストーリー!
daiyonsedai no moeru RABU SUTOORII
"A Gen 4 burning love story!"
Old 12-25-2012, 09:21 AM   #11
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

Wrapped in bubbly paper (yeah I'm not doing this wrapping paper description motif much this time sorry), we have a spriting request from Charminions to tyoyo3131! Said Charminions of his finished piece, "Badabing, badaboom."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyoyo3131
Anyways, would you be able to get one of the spriting people to do an image of Buizel? Nothing specific, I just want to see how other people see the sea weasel.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:24 AM   #12
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

And here we have a fulfilled spriting request to Jerichi from dosuser, who says he had a lot of fun with this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi
A plush toy - you decide what!
Old 12-25-2012, 09:27 AM   #13
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

And here, in emerald green paper, we have biggggg5 answering coolz8's writing request!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolz8
A world where Bipedal pokemon are sentient.
This story is set in an alternate future where the Team Plasma that followed N's ideals succeeded in freeing all pokemon.

"Gramps?" A smaller than normal Smoochum walked up to a visibly old Alakazam who was meditating on a giant tree stump. If you looked around you would recognize the place as the Dreamyard to the east of Striaton city.

The Alakazam's eyes opened with an angry flash and scanned the area to find the offending voice. They rest on the little psychic type and immediately soften as he recognizes his granddaughter. With a smile on his face he answers her. "Yes little Popsicle?" Using his pet name for her.

She blushes with a smile on her face and looks up at the grey whiskered Alakazam. "We were wondering if you could tell us the story of what happened to the humans?"

"We?" He questions.

From behind several trees several small pokemon appeared. A Machop who looked bright and playful, a medetite that wore glasses and moved quietly, a scraggy with its arms crossed and had a look that he was only there because he had nowhere else to be, and a quiet gothita that sat far away shyly.

Alakazam gave a wizened smile at the little pokemon. "I suppose, there is always time to enlighten young minds such as these." The children sat in a semicircle around the stump and listened carefully.

"A long time ago, before even your parents were eggs, there used to be a race of beings called humans." He started. "There were many types: good, evil, small, big, even ones that had strength to match machamps. Pokemon and humans got along very well, helping each other out and forming powerful bonds. When this happened the humans called themselves pokemon trainers. It was all fine and dandy for a while but eventually the humans started taking advantage of the pokemon's trust. They were treated horribly and soon it was widespread that pokemon were little more than brainless animals. Several years passed and many humans tried to use pokemon, even legendaries, to attempt to further their own nefarious purposes. One day though there was a group of humans that were better than the rest. Led by the one known as N the group of humans known as Team Plasma led a war to free pokemon from human oppression. The war was one but in the resulting battle every single human was wiped out. We mourned what was lost but rejoiced in freedom. That is why we celebrate the new year with a great festival in the ruins of the human cities. I do wonder however, what brought you here to ask for this story?" Alakazam tapped his chin. "Normally you would ask for something more exciting like about a the battle between Kyogre and Groudon. Why this one?"

Smoochum looked a little guilty. "Well the reason we ask is because..." She looks over at the quiet gothita. "She says that she used to be a human!"...
Old 12-25-2012, 09:31 AM   #14
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

What the hay, it's an art request! Oh, sorry, not hay, wheat. Here we have an art request from Hanatori to XanderKetsu, who wanted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderKetsu
An art of a Typhlosion and Darkrai facing off in a wheat field under cloudy skies. Inspired off a back story for a roleplay character.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:34 AM   #15
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

Hey, you! Talon87! I've got an art request for you, courtesy of DaisyInari, who says she's quite pleased with how her work turned out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87
  • humorous picture of Team Rocket Boss Fantasies-style Giovanni surfing atop a Gyarados, striking a pose, wearing only swim trunks, his feet planted on top of the Gyarados's head, his arms up in the air as part of the pose he's striking
    • for bonus points, you could make it look like a picture on the front face of a custom postcard that says "WISH YOU WERE HERE" or something on the bottom corner. Like he sent it to TR for Christmas while he's vacationing in the Orange Islands or something.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:39 AM   #16
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

And for BlazeVA, we have a fulfilled art request from Sneezey12, who says, "I apologize for all of the good that was sucked out of the world by my own hand..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeVA
It is a Pokemon that I have been ruminating for a little while now. It is a Grass/Ghost starter that is a mushroom. It looks like the mushroom on the left. The stem is the same, but the cap is white, with green and blue splotches. The shiny form is pink stem and cap with yellow and orange splotches.

I would like a picture of a Funghost in some sort of forest background.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:42 AM   #17
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

Ah! W-what do we have here?! An art request to tyoyo3131 from Balmund, who said of his picture, "Anyways, Buizel reminds me of Tails, in color palette, design, and most importantly, the spinning tails, so I made a reference to that. I hope he enjoys it!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyoyo3131
Anyways, would you be able to get one of the drawing people to do an image of Buizel? Nothing specific, I just want to see how other people see the sea weasel.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:44 AM   #18
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

Here we have a spriting request from lilpinkcorsola to gmoyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmoyes
A gen 5 male scientist with an open lab coat and a dark green collared shirt underneath and brown hair and sideburns. If you want bonus points, give him a laptop/some research papers and a Magnemite hanging around him. AKA, pretty much a sprite of myself.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:45 AM   #19
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
Oh... wow... Balmund's art... <3
pengyzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:48 AM   #20
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

From Kairne to biggggg5, what we have here is another spriting request!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5

I would like to request this fakemon to be spirited in the style as if it would be in the games twice. Once just how it is and the second time to swap the blue with the light blue. Let me know if I need to make anything clearer or if it is too hard.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:52 AM   #21
Hanatori
Skippy.

Delibird

Aaah, what's this? A Secret Santa request having to do with Delibird? I... okay, it's time I admitted it: I'm not good with writeups. It's a spriting request to Kindrindra from pengyzu, who gave himself one of those Tumblr-style gold stars:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindrindra
Make a semi-functional Delibird sprite sheet which could be used in a 2D Fighting game ala Street Fighter XIII (Obviously it doesn't have to be in a particular style or anything). Doesn't have to be anything fancy- Don't feel obliged to do anything more than an idle and maybe a strong and weak attack, but don't feel that you can't go overboard either.
Transparent:

Non-transparent:

Test Animations:

And (pant) that's all I (cough wheeze) have in my bag. Happy Secret Santa, everyone!
Old 12-25-2012, 09:56 AM   #22
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
pengyzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #23
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

ps thanks daisy it's quite lovely very much worth the wait :>
Old 12-25-2012, 12:09 PM   #24
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Altaria My first secret santa ;~;

YES IVE BEEN AGONIZINGLY WAITING FOR THIS EVER SINCE THE DARN EVEN STARTED

ITS REALLY QUITE AWESOME TO LOOK AT ALL THE ENTRIES I KNOW WE HAVE SUCH A WONDERFULLY TALENTED COMMUNITY

Thank you so, so much Coolz! That was a really kickarse story and I totally did not expect to see myself die xfd Gosh I love it so much

I'm happy you liked your fee onix Hana \o/ When I saw it I was all, "ohgosh rocks how do I do this" but then I did it and all was well *nod*

HOPE YOU LIKE YOURS TALON THERE ARE LIKE, NO GOOD GIOVANNI REFERENCES

Hi, I'm Daisy!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
TP-131 SP- 64.5/96.5 (5SP to Deh, 5SP to FW, 5SP to Desert Spirit, 8.5SP to Fallen Icarus, 10SP to Kyro12, 8SP to Charminions, 10 to aposteriori)
SHUCKS I GOTTA FIX THIS SOMETIME
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Credits to Charm for making this!

Come, my birdies!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!!

Thanks Pingu for being so nice and making me this~

Credit to TheKnightsFury for the sprite!

Fear my abnormally large signature~

Be Positive Ref~ I <3 you, Lonely Cubone and those who eval'd me~
DaisyInari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:30 PM   #25
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Thanks Kairne!!!

biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction