UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2021, 01:42 PM   #1
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Meowth New Fizz City Replacement Zone Admin Elections

With the blessings of Emp, we will be holding elections to find a new Zone Admin for New Fizz City. The Zone will be hosted here on UPN, and all records of the previous NFC will be archived and made available to the new Zone Admin.

We will go through a similar voting process here as we did with mod elections. Candidates can nominate themselves in this thread, will discuss amongst themselves and the community, and then will be voted in by the community.

A few questions that we have are:

What do you like about New Fizz City? What does it mean to you?

Would you be willing to work on the zone or make changes if necessary? If so, would you be willing to work with Emp as well if he is available?

How do you feel about working with updaters on adventures, discussing rewards, and checking on how things are holding up in the zone? How do you feel about approaching updaters who may not be following guidelines or haven't approached you before starting an adventure?

Nominations will be open until Wednesday, April 28th 11:59 PM GMT. Discussion will be until Friday, April 30th 11:59 PM GMT. Voting will occur until Sunday, May 2nd 11:59 GMT.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 04-26-2021, 09:06 PM   #2
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Self Nomination for NFC ZA

What do you like about New Fizz City? What does it mean to you?
NFC is a breath of fresh air to me, a different way for me to look at just one of the many aspects of the Fizzy Bubbles world. I never grew up in a metropolitan city, never got to fully explore one on my own and see how life is within it, NFC allows me to imagine what my life could have been like ( plus Pokémon ofc ) had things turned out differently.

The Aboreal Cradle will always be my first "home" zone but I am adapting and growing used to updating in the NFC, it allows me to come up with new plot concepts that normally I wouldn't give a second thought to in other areas such as Fizzific Ocean, or Aboreal Cradle.

Would you be willing to work on the zone or make changes if necessary? If so, would you be willing to work with Emp as well if he is available?
I am definitely more than willing, I've already had contact with Emp and have talked with him about NFC as both a updator and the moderator moving the whole zone from BMGf to UPN.

How do you feel about working with updaters on adventures, discussing rewards, and checking on how things are holding up in the zone? How do you feel about approaching updaters who may not be following guidelines or haven't approached you before starting an adventure?
Honestly to me, this is just stepping up to be a head updator in a sense. As I already have a pretty good grasp on managing and discussing rewards, checking on progress, and well, coming to ZA's with issues I have/had with TKF. I do not think that I would have any issues just stepping into the role of a ZA when all I'd be doing differently in my mind is guiding and leading ZU's old and new, to just help make NFC a zone that just makes members happy and comforting to RP in just as much as any other zone.

Old 04-29-2021, 10:38 AM   #3
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Well, woth no one else in the running and the community saying to just put him into the position on Discord, congratualtions to Prof. Enigma for being the new ZA for NFC!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records