UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction

Old 04-28-2016, 12:51 AM   #1
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Darmanitan Extroph's Tiny Art Shack

EXTROPH'S TINY ART SHACK
CURRENT STATUS: OPEN

In the expansive world of Yupien, there are many things to do to be productive, whether you look for glory within the arenas of PASBL, or perhaps look for adventure within Fizzytopia or the ruined lands of KanJohto. However, everyone needs a break once or twice a year, and what better way than to spend time in Yupien's Western Beach Resort. With nothing but your plane ticket and a small suitcase, you make your way to the famed white sands of the western shores.

Walking along the white sands of Yupien's western shore, you find yourself in a secluded area away from other beach-goers. The water is peaceful and clear, and the sands shine brightly like snow. Far from the water lies a small, wooden shack, with a faded sign plastered right above its entrance: "Extroph's Art Shack." The shack seems to be taken care of well, a sign that the business is still in full swing. And so, you decide to make your way there to see what the art shop has to offer.

Upon entering, a young Pokemon trainer, looking no older than 20 years old, greets you enthusiastically, "Welcome to my humble art store, where I attempt to provide you all with wonderful art for a reasonable price!" You look to your right and see a large sign labeled Rules:

RULES
  • When a request has been completed for you, you will be notified via VM or PM
  • Please do not post anything non-art related
  • Please do post art related things such as compliments, critiques, comments, etc.
  • Please be reasonably polite
  • Please know the rules and how the shop works
  • Please check the status of the shop before posting - Do not request art when the shop is closed!
  • After a request has been completed for you, there is a one-week wait limit until you are able to request again

You nod politely, understanding the clear words written on the sign. The shopkeeper simply smiles as you finish reading and begin walking around. He readies himself patiently for any questions you may have. As you look around for things to buy, you notice that the shop has a rather varied collection of offered items:

AVAILABLE ART:
Quote:
TRAINER BATTLE CUTS
Spoiler: show

Other Examples: 1 | 2 | 3
Price: 5 - 10 SP / 5 - 8 USD
Order Form:
HTML Code:
[b]I would like a Trainer Battle Cut![/b]
[b]Details:[/b] 
[b]Trainer to be edited:[/b] 
[b]I am willing to pay (List as either SP or USD as well):[/b]
Rules for Ordering Trainer Battle Cuts:
  • Please provide as much detail as you want
  • Please be reasonable with your request
  • If you want one trainer's hairstyle or head to replace the current hairstyle or head of a different trainer, please be reasonable and logical with it
  • For details that must be manually drawn and included on the image (such as the Kamen Rider helmet on the second example), an additional 3 SP or 2 USD must be added to your total cost
  • I am willing to work with you via VM concerning your request, so please respond promptly when contacted
Quote:
POKEMON RECOLORS

Other Examples: 1 | 2 | 3
Price: 5 - 10 SP / 3 - 5 USD
Order Form:
HTML Code:
[b]I would like a Pokemon Recolor![/b]
[b]Details:[/b] 
[b]Trainer to be edited:[/b] 
Rules for Ordering Trainer Battle Cuts:
  • Please provide as much detail as you want
  • Do not request splices of Pokemon
  • You can try to request accessories to be added, but I will inform you if it is doable or not; If they are doable, an additional price of 2 SP or 1 USD is added to your total cost
  • I am willing to work with you via VM concerning your request, so please respond promptly when contacted
Quote:
POKEMON ANIMATED SPRITE RECOLORS

Price: 2 SP / 1 USD
Order Form:
HTML Code:
[b]I would like a Pokemon Animated Sprite Recolor![/b]
[b]Pokemon to be recolored:[/b] 
[b]Parts to be recolored and corresponding color change:[/b]
Rules for Ordering Animated Sprite Recolors:
  • Please limit the color changes to the current color designations of the Pokemon
  • If it's not in the animation before editing, it shouldn't be part of your request
  • Only animations from Generation 5 and below are acceptable, unless you provide animated Gen 6 Pokemon with a lower Generation sprite style
The shopkeeper scratches his head shyly, stating that more art will be added soon. For now, however, he explains his work schedule and additional preferred rules.

"So, I will constantly post if I am available or not. I will make sure you know when I will be busy or if some other business hinders me from working on your art. Oh, and tell your friends that I will only accept two to three requests at a time!"

Request Queue

Completed Works

[x] [x] [x]

"The shop will be CLOSED when the queue is empty, and it will only reopen when ALL of the requests have been done. Okay, I think that's it! Feel free to look around some more if you wish! Have a nice day!"

Extroph's Current Availability:
Check this often to see the likelihood of me completing your requests!

AVAILABLE

Last edited by Extroph; 06-17-2016 at 02:46 PM.
Extroph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 05:16 AM   #2
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

PAYING VIA SP:

1. You request art
2. I accept your request
3. I vm/pm you, notifying you that the art has been completed
4. You post the SP payment on the appropriate thread at PASBL and vm/pm me the link
5. I confirm the payment and promptly give you the art

PAYING VIA USD:

1. You request art
2. I accept your request
3. I vm/pm you, notifying you that the art has been completed, and I will give you the link for you to be able to pay
4. You pay the amount required in US Dollars, and vm/pm me back immediately after you've done so to confirm that you've paid
5. I confirm the payment and promptly give you the art

Any intentional trouble with the payment caused by you will result in immediate banning from the shop. I will not confirm payment without having the art with the confirmation. If you fail to receive art from me promptly without prior explanation from me concerning inability to send the art at the moment, you will receive a refund and the art along with the refund.

ART SHOP REWARDS PROGRAM

Upon having your first request completed, you will be added to the Rewards Program. There will be occasional sales limited to Rewards Program members only. After every 5 completed requests you make, the following request after that will be free. You may notify me at any time if you want to withdraw from the Rewards Program.

CURRENT SALE: None

Members:
HTML Code:
1. TheKnightsFury - 1
2. Connor - 1
3. Snorby - 1

Last edited by Extroph; 06-17-2016 at 02:47 PM.
Old 04-28-2016, 09:32 AM   #3
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

The Shack is now OPEN FOR BUSINESS. My schedule is as follows:

Thursday 4/28/16 - Slightly Limited to Greatly Limited
Friday 4/29/16 - Greatly Limited
Saturday 4/30/16 until 5/28/16 - Greatly Limited to Unavailable

I will be more active during the rest of the summer for requests, but for now I am limited due to preparing for my study abroad trip. I apologize for the inconvenience, though I always try to work swiftly whenever I am available to take requests.

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Old 05-30-2016, 07:23 PM   #4
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

I would like a trainer battle cut

details: Viking inspired. Skin colour quite pale, similar to your own. Dark blonde hair, lshort blonde beard. Blue eyes. Remove necklace. Clothing colour can stay the same. Blend chest marking into skin. War hammer to be placed in the right hand as discussed, link will be below.
http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/F...War_Hammer.jpg.
Trainer to be edited: team Aqua admin (big bulky dude)
I'm willing to pay: 10 australian dollars which works out at around 7.5 US. If I'm really pleased with it though I will likely tip you some SP.

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 10:40 PM   #5
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
I would like a trainer battle cut

details: Viking inspired. Skin colour quite pale, similar to your own. Dark blonde hair, lshort blonde beard. Blue eyes. Remove necklace. Clothing colour can stay the same. Blend chest marking into skin. War hammer to be placed in the right hand as discussed, link will be below.
http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/F...War_Hammer.jpg.
Trainer to be edited: team Aqua admin (big bulky dude)
I'm willing to pay: 10 australian dollars which works out at around 7.5 US. If I'm really pleased with it though I will likely tip you some SP.
ACCEPTED

TheKnightsFury has now paid for the art. Here is the request:

It was a pleasure doing business with you. Please do rate the service you received if you are able by posting on this thread. Thank you.

My current availability has changed to AVAILABLE rather than GREATLY LIMITED.

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Old 06-16-2016, 04:31 PM   #6
Connor
Flashbacker

Trainer battle cut please!

Details: Description of Wild Future trainer here. Outlines pretty neatly what I want.
Trainer to be edited: This.
Will pay: 10 SP, probably more since I know the result will be good.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 02:03 AM   #7
Snorby
Snackin'

I would like a Trainer Battle Cut!
Details: The most difficult part is I'd like the Hairstyle of the Backpacker. other than that, a skin color something like that of TKF's Trainer Cut would be nice, I'd like the facial expression to be changed slightly so he's smirking, hair color should be a bit darker than it normally is on a backpacker, akin to that of John Lennon. If it's doable, I'd also like him to have rectangular glasses with thin black frames and no frame on the bottom of each glass. I'd like the jacket to be mainly Navy Blue with black or white trim (whichever ends up looking better in your mind), and for the T-Shirt to be dark grey.
Trainer to be edited: Norman
I am willing to pay (List as either SP or USD as well): 12 SP, more likely than not will end up being more since you're fantastic and this is a pretty long request xp

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.

Last edited by Snorby; 06-17-2016 at 02:10 AM.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 10:49 AM   #8
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Trainer battle cut please!

Details: Description of Wild Future trainer here. Outlines pretty neatly what I want.
Trainer to be edited: This.
Will pay: 10 SP, probably more since I know the result will be good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorby View Post
Details: The most difficult part is I'd like the Hairstyle of the Backpacker. other than that, a skin color something like that of TKF's Trainer Cut would be nice, I'd like the facial expression to be changed slightly so he's smirking, hair color should be a bit darker than it normally is on a backpacker, akin to that of John Lennon. If it's doable, I'd also like him to have rectangular glasses with thin black frames and no frame on the bottom of each glass. I'd like the jacket to be mainly Navy Blue with black or white trim (whichever ends up looking better in your mind), and for the T-Shirt to be dark grey.
Trainer to be edited: Norman
I am willing to pay (List as either SP or USD as well): 12 SP, more likely than not will end up being more since you're fantastic and this is a pretty long request xp
Both ACCEPTED.

Connor has now paid for the art:

Snorby has now paid for the art:

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Last edited by Extroph; 06-17-2016 at 02:45 PM.
Old 07-05-2016, 12:50 AM   #9
Sparkbeat
I make cryin' babies weep

Details: For my WF character, Trace. You know where to reach me to discuss stuff xd
Trainer to be edited: Let's try this
I am willing to pay (List as either SP or USD as well): 10 SP since it's all I've got ;;

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction