UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 06-23-2020, 08:00 AM   #51
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Alex was not in the best mood, but watching those defensive shields melt away under the Zangoose's Shadow Shed soothed him just a little...before the Wigglytuff threw up another set of barriers and went completely nuts on the Dusknoir that had tormented him so. "SON OF A DITTO!" he yelled, stomping the soft ground hard as he proceeded to let loose some of that pent up frustration, kicking some of the candy around him and making a general arse of himself even more. Totsuka however was nonplussed, and upon hearing the outrage could only stifle slight bemusement as the Seviper proceeded to actually respond to her, if through evidently clenched teeth. Looking round at the hat man, she raised an eyebrow before remembering.

"Ha...see, there's the diff'rence. Your chief's someone who keeps their hat on their head, while mine's got much growin' up to do still," she replied slightly less irritated, before noticing the sort of look she was getting, and no wonder. Raising her paws and putting them behind her head in a sorta standing slouch, she eyed up the walls around the Wigglytuff, and sighed.

"Teamwork...yeah, I know what that sorta thing does to stuff. It's just hard to put much of anythin' into anythin' these days though. Especially with this stupid form I'm in...gods what I wouldn't give fer another go at that smug fox what did this to me, I'd tear their other eight tails offa their back end and make 'em fix me up proper, get things back th' way they shoulda been in the copse," the Zangoose hissed, almost in a eerily similar fashion to the poison pokemon. "Hard t' believe this, but I used to be like you - oh, what'm I talkin' for? N'b'dy listens to the purple cat, n'b'dy ever does."

She stood there quiet for a brief moment, before bringing her claws forward and staring at the giant pokemon once more, boredom having shifted ever so slightly to annoyance. "Flippin' shields, suppose I can bust one of em while we dith'r around waiting t' get slapped about..." she grumbled, before suddenly rushing forth half heartedly to strike.

---

For now, busting a shield with Quick Attack (40 BP)

Unruly Premonition.

Last edited by Raves; 06-23-2020 at 06:22 PM.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 06:01 PM   #52
Meetan
Soul Badge

Venoshock (65 BP)
Old 06-24-2020, 02:27 AM   #53
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Damn, fainted. Cheer to break a shield, then

Last edited by CrazyCreeperKid; 06-24-2020 at 08:23 AM.
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 08:26 AM   #54
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alex's outburst did not go unnoticed, as Wigglytuff putting up the shields seemed to be the straw that broke the Numel's back for him. In the wake of this, Totsuka spelled out a rather important distinction; Keith was pretty good at keeping his cool, whereas Alex, not so much. Marvolo couldn't help but give a small nod of agreement, vividly remembering the rather graphic threat he'd been subjected to from Alex, especially in contrast with Keith's stern yet calm talking-to.

What Totsuka said next, however, seemed to grab Marvolo's attention, as Totsuka complained about her current form, with the implication that some other Pokémon (judging by what she'd said, Marvolo guessed she was talking about a Ninetales) was responsible for her being how she currently was. Did she mean her being a Shadow Pokémon? Or... was she talking her species? She even started saying something about how she used to be just like Marvolo, before changing her mind, stating that nobody ever listened to her, before launching into a Quick Attack against the Wigglytuff's shield.

Marvolo was deep in thought. What did all this mean? Totsuka wasn't originally a Zangoose? A wild idea, to put it mildly, but then, it's not like Marvolo was a complete stranger to the supernatural. And come to think of it, Totsuka's words had started coming out in an almost eerily familiar sort of hissing. Ninetales... Ninetales were vengeful, he knew, and from what Totsuka had said, Marvolo could only surmise that she'd ripped off one of the tails from one- Sunny had informed Marvolo that so much as grabbing one of a Ninetales's tails would result in a curse, so ripping one clean off, clearly that couldn't possibly end well! Turning one into a Zangoose... many would surely consider that a punishment, but, Marvolo realized, none moreso than a...!

Keith, meanwhile, grinned as the last of the shield went down. "Now, Marv! Poison Jab!" he commanded.

This command snapped Marvolo out of it. Tail blade glowing a vibrant purple, Marvolo lunged, stabbing said blade at the Wigglytuff, hopefully for major damage. After this, he looked back at Totsuka. "You'd be surprised at what I'm willing to listen to, or what I could believe," he said. "Try me."

OOC: Marvolo used Poison Jab (80 BP).
Old 06-24-2020, 12:45 PM   #55
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Dynamax Boss Wigglytuff
★★★★

Health Gauge: 45%
Shields Up: 0

Raid Boss Attack Summary:

Attack 1: Max Steelspike (140 BP)
myahoo, Cyndaquil: 295 HP
Attack 2: Skull Bash (130 BP)

Meetan, Zubat: 156 HP
Attack 3: Hyper Voice (90 BP)

Missingo. Master, Seviper: 351 HP
Meetan, Zubat: 7 HP
lilboocorsola: 351 HP
myahoo, Cyndaquil: 146 HP

Raid Challengers:
  • Missingno. Master, Seviper: 351 HP (-1 Sp. Def)
  • Sneaze, Dusknoir: 400 HP (Full Recovered)
  • CCK, Oddish: 300 HP (Fully Recovered
  • Meetan, Zubat: 7 HP (+1 Sp.Atk)(-1 Sp. Def)
  • Zelphon, Eevee: 300 HP (Fully Recovered)
  • Yuki, Zigzagoon: 351 HP (Skill Swapped: Cute Charm) (+1 Sp. Atk)(-1 Def)
  • myahoo, Cyndaquil:146 HP (-1 Def)(-1 Sp. Def)
  • Raves, Zangoose: 400 HP (Fully Recovered)

The group manags to break shields and get in a singular attack, but this means nothing to Wigglytuff as he activates smack down mode. He uses Max Steelspike and Skull Bash in quick succession, not only reseting his lost defense, but inflicting massive damage on Cyndaquil and Zubat. He then screams out a good Hyper Voice, racking up a huge amount of damage. Doesn't seem like its over just yet, and Wiggly is done playing.
Dynamax Initiative:
Expired
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Saturday, June 27th to place your order.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 12:48 PM   #56
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Watching the shields break, Totsuka continued to stare at the living balloonwhile her so-called trainer continued to fizz on the spot, though he seemed to have relented on his anger and noticed that all allies had got up and were ready to bring the boss down. The Zangoose however raised an eyebrow when the Seviper seemed somewhat intrigued by her grumblings, if his distraction prior to his attack was anything to go by. Her ears still ringing a little from the repeated screaming of the Wigglytuff, she gave a deep sigh before beginning to speak once more.

"Don't recall how many years it's been since. Eight? Ten? Too long anyways...off th' eastern lands of Fizzytopia, there's this other sizable landmass, connect'd to the mainland by some curvin' land bridge. The locals call the resultin' bay the lake of sirens, but that's b'side the point. One major point of said landmass is - or was - Ivytwine Vale. Nice enough place, pretty damn big, with cliffs and woods formin' some sorta natural maze, but to those who called it home, they knew the turns. 's where I grew up, back before this happened, and all were relatively peaceful."

Her tone noticably soured as she continued. "Well, at least until that fox arrived and messed ev'rything up. The thing called itself Vigil, came with some nasty entourage of mons suddenly and declared that the vale were now his place and everyone 'ad to follow their command. Natch, half th' vale objected, but given th' circumstances there weren't much we could do. Sonuva bitch had came with a coupla real mean things, coupla ghostly dragon things, coupla green hairy guys, and some sorc'rous lookin' bug what looked like a Ledian if it had a proper ego. Within a few days, they'd all but subjugated half the vale, declarin' their new stompin' grounds as Grymwyrd Copse."

"Few weeks pass, and food were startin' to run scarce, literally. Our folks were findin' the hunt tough, and the protection to our rivals by the green guys were gettin' on our nerves, so we hatched a plot with a couple of other vale rebels to take Vigil out, figuring without him the others'd quickly scarper. So it were that me 'n a coupla others made our way to the heart of the copse, seeking to shut down that fox. Vigil though was smart, an' dangerous. As if he knew ev'ry twist of the valley as well as some of our best. We got caught in an ambush by them ghost dragons, and by th' time they got brought down it were me and me ol' chum facing off against Vigil, our allies incapacitated or worse."

She took a breather, her eyes squinting in frustrated recollection. "Most folks would say nuthin' more cunning than a Ninetales, and this were too damn true. Each time I swung for 'im, he'd just shift position, teleportin' round. That fox had tricks no fox 'ad any right knowing...try and spit poison in 'is face, he'd just bounce it back at us. Vigil packed quite th' punch too with his psychic powers, and once me chum got blasted into a tree it were just me. By some luck I managed to avoid 'is fire spin, and got one good gash on 'im, stunning him for just a moment, and I took that as me cue to go for the throat, so I lunged, ready to rip it outta 'im."

"Bastard wanted that to 'appen, and threw his back end in me face as I sank me fangs in 'im and twisted. Th' looks on his buddies faces when I wrenched one of 'is tails offa him and tossed it to th' ground, and his face be sights burned into me eyes..." she shuddered. Giving her hear a shake, she continued. "Vigil told me specific'ly that the others'd be spared for their rebellion and exiled, but he wasn't lettin' me go so easy. Tells me the slimy snake I am deserves punishin' for trying to off him, and he got a fate worse than death for me, as that lopped tail bursts into a buncha tendrils and wraps me in em, much as I try wriggle out. Walkin' away, his last words t' me before everythin' went dark were that since I were savage as a Zangoose, I might as well take the form of one. Lo and b'hold, when I come to I look in a nearby pool and find me no longer th' Seviper I used t' be, but this 'orrible wretch of a thing."

"So after freakin' out, first thing me brain says is that death be a better alternative, so I half walk, 'alf crawl back to me old nest, knowin' me fellow snakes'll put me outta my misery, and they did. Ripped me limb from limb, they did, and much as it 'urt, if it meant I be free of this curse, dyin' were th' best option. As I start t' drift away from expiry, sudden force drags me back, everythin' goes white...and I end up not too far from me old haunt, as if nothing bloody changed. So I go back, thinkin' it were a fluke, and find me fellow seviper layin' lifeless on the plains, and that smug Vigil standin' there, as he 'splains some things t' me. Th' curse renders me as long livin' as he is, and in th' event I try an' off meself or try and liberate my soul from this 'orrible form, the curse will wrench the life of nearby pokemon to rebuild a new body, startin' with anythin' I could feasibly breed with, but especially other Seviper. I were shook to say th' least, and then 'e says that my kind don't belong in 'is domain no more, and he's goin' outta his way to wipe out ev'ry last seviper in the forest, until the copse encompasses th' entire place, before tellin' me quite simply I were banished from 'ere, and I'd 'ave to deal wit' this curse for 'owever long 'e lived. An' to add insult t' injury, me white fur I 'ad were stained this colour as th' curse sapp'd the energy from me friends, me fam'ly, leavin' em nuthin' but stone, and ensurin' I look the spitting image of a shadow pokemon."

As she continued, Totsuka was unaware of liquid dripping from her eyes, unaware of her crying. "Course, after that I end up wayw'rd, tryin' to get used to this form, but Seviper, we don't do legs or 'ands, ain't natural. Coupla times durin' me travels, I end up biting th' big one, an' each time I come to a few 'undred yards from me demise site, with nowt but rocky forms remainin' all in a stance of terror. Quickly I end up gettin' in the sights of some proper creeps, end up gettin' passed around like some voodoo doll, eventually end up with that idiot over there," she says resigned, thumbing towards Alex who remains focused on the Wigglytuff, tapping his foot as if waiting for Totsuka to do something. "It comes to a point where I been like this longer than I've been like you, in a form I'm comfy in, an' while me brain be that of a Zangoose, me soul's still a Seviper, stuck in th' form of 'er mortal foe, with nothin' good comin' from it. Hell, me colour means other Zangoose stay away from me so I can't even get close to 'em and slit their throats when they don't expect it. This ain't no way for a Seviper t' live, and the human don't even know it. Far as he's concerned, I'm lazy, but in truth, I've all but giv'n up hope. Vigil screwed me ov'r, and much as I'd love t' finish the fight I started years ago, I ain't capable of doin' it meself, and tryin' to persuade me teammates on it is a losin' fight. Y'know, shadow pokemon an' all, untrustworthy..."

Still with tears streaking down her face, the Zangoose turns to the Wigglytuff, and readies another shadow move. "Wheth'r ya trust me or not ain't much t' me, but lemme at least try and appease numbnuts ov'r there and leave Captain Stomach there a little more vuln'rable," she sighed, focusing once more upon the raid boss.

---

Going to undo that def reset with a good Shadow Down (0 BP).

Unruly Premonition.

Last edited by Raves; 06-24-2020 at 05:31 PM.
Old 06-24-2020, 01:08 PM   #57
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Yesterday, if anyone had told Marvolo that within 24 hours he'd be hearing out what a Zangoose has to say, with no ulterior motives whatsoever, he'd have laughed long and hard. And yet, right now, he listened as Totsuka went into her story. A long-winded, frankly impossible-sounding story that in fact confirmed some of what Marvolo had surmised- Totsuka did indeed used to be a Seviper, and did indeed rip off one of a Ninetales's tails. But it wasn't intentional- the Ninetales in question was not one of the good ones by the sound of things, coming in with a veritable army of thuggish Pokémon and claiming the land for himself. This, naturally, made things hard for the locals- the ones who actually belonged there, that is to say- and some of them had plotted to kill off Virgil, as the Ninetales was called, in the hopes that his underlings would lose heart and flee if their leader was dead. Alas, things went sideways, and when Totsuka went for the throat of the Ninetales, he had turned right around, forcing the damage to be done to a tail instead. And from there, Totsuka had been turned into a Zangoose as punishment. But it didn't even end with that- as it turned out, the obvious, if morbid, way out was in fact not an option; Totsuka went back to her fellow Seviper to try and get ripped to shreds, and while that's what happened, she was not only brought back to life, but at the cost of the lives of her fellow Seviper. The curse would keep her alive for as long as Virgil, and Marvolo knew that Ninetales were very long-lived Pokémon, and her fur was colored to make her seem like a Shadow Pokémon, so she couldn't even try earning the trust of actual Zangoose and then killing them when they didn't suspect anything, because, well, Shadow Pokémon. Everyone suspected them, and not without reason. Basically, the Ninetales had made Totsuka's life hell. She wasn't lazy like her Trainer thought- she'd given up hope.

Marvolo was momentarily speechless as he processed this considerable new information. He had been on the right track, but the additional details were nothing he ever would have guessed. Dimly, he registered the fact that he wasn't even mentally debating whether he believed Totsuka or not- by this point, he believed her story. He couldn't really explain why, even to himself. Maybe it was the tears Totsuka didn't even seem aware that she'd been shedding. Or maybe it was how she hadn't, not even once, attempted to take the Seviper's life. There wasn't even a hint of the murderous gleam in her eyes Marvolo had seen in regular Zangoose many times before.

"...I believe you," Marvolo said to Totsuka. "And I want to rip that Ninetales's heart out and eat it raw for what he did to a fellow Seviper. And people say we're cruel," he hissed in disdain. "Gah... I'll say up front, I have no idea if I could ever do anything about your situation, but that won't stop me from asking around."

Keith, meanwhile, was regarding Marvolo with a stunned look, mouth agape, seeing him talking in a perfectly civil fashion to what he still perceived as a Shadow Zangoose. "...I don't even," he murmured.

"Can you tell what Marvolo's saying from here?" Willa inquired.

"Nah," Keith shook his head. "They're too far away. But in any case, I think Totsuka's just given us an opening," he added, noting the move that was just used. "That was Shadow Down- Wigglytuff's Defense is shot now," he grinned. "Marv- what say we do this?" he called to his Seviper.

Marvolo grinned back at Keith and gave a nod. "Do it!" he hissed back. In response, not only Keith, but Willa and Meowth as well, all crossed their arms before them, the Poisonium Z set into Keith's Z-Ring reacting at once.

"Prepare for trouble!" declared Willa.

"Make it double!" Keith exclaimed.

"Meowth, dat's right!" Meowth added.

After this, the trio struck the poses, the ones universal to any Z-Move; moving their arms up, over, and down, then crossing them again, this time sticking out ahead of them instead of upwards.

"Our minds, our spirits, linked as one!" Willa exclaimed.

"A power as intense..." continued Keith.

"...as da Plague Swamp o' Cascadia!" Meowth called out.

"Feel the poison- BE the poison!" the trio exclaimed simultaneously as they struck picture-perfect Poisonium poses, sending Z-Power flowing straight into Marvolo, the Seviper hissing his satisfaction as he felt the power. And it didn't exactly hurt that the Eevee and Zigzagoon took this as their cue to power him up even further with Helping Hand attacks.

"Get set now, Marv!" Keith grinned.

"Heheh, just give the command!" Marvolo chuckled, eyeing the Wigglytuff in a sinister fashion, ready to hit that thing and hit it hard, feeling his Poison Jab becoming something even stronger.

Keith, Willa, and Meowth exchanged looks, grins, and nods before turning back to the battle. "Acid Downpour, let's go!!!" they exclaimed simultaneously.

Quote:

Marvolo surrounded itself with its Z-Power!

Marvolo unleashes its full-force Z-Move!

(160 BP; Base move is Poison Jab (80 BP))

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 06-24-2020 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 01:12 PM   #58
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
(160 BP; Base move: Poison Jab (80 BP); RP to come soon)
Let's lend a HELPING HAND (0 BP)!
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 01:20 PM   #59
Meetan
Soul Badge

Venoshock (65 BP)
Old 06-24-2020, 01:43 PM   #60
Sneaze
Mrow?

Attract (0 BP)

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 02:03 PM   #61
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
(160 BP; Base move: Poison Jab (80 BP); RP to come soon)
Helping Hand primed and ready!

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 03:44 PM   #62
myahoo
Soul Badge

Iron Tail (100 BP)!
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 02:50 AM   #63
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
Alright, Weed, show her your Sludge Bombl! (90 BP)
Old 06-25-2020, 01:16 PM   #64
Lil'twick
Insanity

Dynamax Boss Wigglytuff
★★★★

Health Gauge: 24%
Status: Skill Swapped (Pick Up),-2 Def, -1 Sp. Def, Attracted (Dusknoir)

Attack 1: Max Darkness (130 BP)
myahoo, Cyndaquil: 3 HP
Attack 2: Hyper Voice (90 BP)

Missingo. Master, Seviper: 189 HP
Meetan, Zubat: 0 HP
myahoo, Cyndaquil: 0 HP
Raves, Zangoose: 251 HP
Attack 3: Wigglytuff is in Love!

Raid Challengers:
  • Missingno. Master, Seviper: 189 HP (-2 Sp. Def)
  • Sneaze, Dusknoir: 400 HP (Full Recovered)
  • CCK, Oddish: 300 HP (Fully Recovered
  • Meetan, Zubat: 0 HP [KO'd, 1 Round until Fully Recovered]
  • Zelphon, Eevee: 300 HP (Fully Recovered)
  • Yuki, Zigzagoon: 351 HP (Skill Swapped: Cute Charm) (+1 Sp. Atk)(-1 Def)
  • myahoo, Cyndaquil: 0 HP [KO'd, 1 Round until Fully Recovered]
  • Raves, Zangoose: 251 HP (-1 Sp. Def)

Seeing that Wiggly is starting to pick them off at a faster pace, the group (mostly) decides that offense is the way to go, and they channel most of their power into Seviper's Z-Move. THe Acid Downpour does a good amount to Wigglytuff, but even with a few additional attacks the bunny does not fall. It retaliates, sending off a devestating Max Move along with another Hyper Voice before succumbing to Attract. He does, however, get away with knocking out both the Zubat and the Cyndaquil.
Dynamax Initiative:
Expired
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Sunday, June 28th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 06-25-2020 at 02:38 PM.
Old 06-25-2020, 02:17 PM   #65
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

AH, MURDER! LET'S KILL THIS STUPID BUNNY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
Alright, Weed, show her your Sludge Bombl! (90 BP)
Old 06-25-2020, 02:26 PM   #66
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

GUNK SHOT (120 BP)! Burn, bunny, burn!
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 02:49 PM   #67
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
GUNK SHOT (120 BP)! Burn, bunny, burn!
Helping Hand

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 05:29 PM   #68
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

To say the Seviper-turned-Zangoose was taken by surprise to hear marvolo not only listen to her talk, but to actually believe her would be apt. Not only due to the Shadow Down, but watching the Seviper give the Wigglytuff a massively powerful strike filled her shrivelled heart with a slight glimmer of hope. That said though, the boss's counter assault was just as hefty, the Hyper Voice leaving her ears ringing as she hissed her disapproval.

"Ugh...just another reason this form is terr'ble, more sensitive hearin'..." she growled, shaking her head as the whine in her ears gnawed at her concentration. "'s a bit ironic, really. Th' only thing in th' world that opens their ears to me plight and it's something most people at first glance would say would never listen to summat like me. You ain't too bad, ya know? Heck, this fight here's prob'ly a good thing for me, get me more prepared for future tussles."

She waited for a brief moment, before sighing and bringing her claws out. "Much as I'd prefer to use me old blade for this, gotta work with what I got...someday these claws'll gut that Vigil...but I know I ain't capable of doin' it meself. Perhaps if I could get into th' human's head and make 'im understand me, then I could maybe persuade 'im to set up shop near the outskirts o' the forest, and I c'n eventually take me old 'ome back...and find a way to undo this curse."

Giving her face a wipe, Totsuka looked round, at Alex, who had somewhat calmed down enough to look in her direction, and seeing his quizzical eyebrow raise seemed to raise her mood only a little. She then turned her sight momentarily to her ally's trainer, before making a couple of small motions, pointing her claw at Marvolo, then herself, then back and forth a couple of times, before shifting to the Wigglytuff and readying herself to rush it down with the best she had.

---

Silk Scarf boosted Crush Claw (75 BP).

Unruly Premonition.
Old 06-25-2020, 05:49 PM   #69
Meetan
Soul Badge

Cheering to heal Seviper!
Old 06-25-2020, 05:50 PM   #70
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The latest onslaught did a real number on Wigglytuff, and Marvolo's Acid Downpour was the star of the show. But Wigglytuff wasn't down just yet- the Normal/Fairy-type struck back with some powerful moves, though eventually was too infatuated with the Dusknoir to attack any further.

Marvolo couldn't help but grin at Totsuka's words. "You're all right yourself," he replied. He nodded as the former Fang Snake lamented that she couldn't attack with her old blade. "I'll go for a critical hit on your behalf, then," he grinned, tail blade glowing purple. At the same time Totsuka lunged to land the Crush Claw, Marvolo, not even waiting on Keith's command, lunged forth with a vicious Poison Jab.

Keith had opened his mouth to give Marvolo the command to use that very move, and now stood there, mouth still agape, watching his Seviper willingly fight alongside a Zangoose. It was a lot to process. Willa turned to look at Keith, looking mildly amused by this. "You alright there?" she chuckled.

"...I'm not even sure what's real anymore," Keith chuckled back. "I... never would have dreamed this sort of thing could ever happen."

"Same here," Meowth added, looking likewise stunned by all that was taking place.

Once they'd landed their attacks, the last thing Totsuka had said to Marvolo echoed in his head, about how she hoped to someday get her Trainer to understand her plight. "...I can help with that much, at least," Marvolo hissed. "My Trainer can understand Seviper language fluently. I tell him, he tells your Trainer." He glanced back at Keith at that moment, before turning back to the Wigglytuff, keeping alert just in case they hadn't quite finished it off yet, so as to not be caught unawares by any counterattacks. "The name's Marvolo, by the way- don't think I've mentioned that yet."

OOC: Marvolo used Poison Jab (80 BP)

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 06-25-2020 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 10:21 PM   #71
myahoo
Soul Badge

Cheering for Zangoose
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 03:24 PM   #72
Sneaze
Mrow?

Sludge Bomb (90 BP)

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 05:28 PM   #73
Lil'twick
Insanity

Dynamax Boss Wigglytuff
★★★★

Health Gauge: 7%
Status: Skill Swapped (Pick Up),-2 Def, -1 Sp. Def, Attracted (Dusknoir)

Attack 1: Max Strike (150 BP)
Raves, Zangoose: 152 HP
Attack 2: Dazzling Gleam (80 BP)

Missingo. Master, Seviper: 331 HP
Sneaze, Dusknoir: 280 HP
Yuki, Zigzagoon: 219 HP
Raves, Zangoose: 20 HP
Attack 3: Giga Impact (150 BP)

Yuki, Zigzagoon: 0 HP

Raid Challengers:
  • Missingno. Master, Seviper: 331 HP (-2 Sp. Def)(-1 Speed)
  • Sneaze, Dusknoir: 280 HP
  • CCK, Oddish: 300 HP
  • Meetan, Zubat: 500 HP (Fully Recovered)
  • Zelphon, Eevee: 300 HP (-1 Speed)
  • Yuki, Zigzagoon: 0 HP [KO'd, 1 Round until Fully Recovered]
  • myahoo, Cyndaquil: 500 HP (Fully Recovered)
  • Raves, Zangoose: 20 HP (-1 Sp. Def. -1 Speed)

With three revived and two downed, the trainers go into a damage race with Wigglytuff. While they manage to get it down to critical levels, unfortunately it isn't enough to fell the giant rabbit. Wiggly retaliates with some strong attacks, the attract not seeming to phase it this time around, and manages to knock Zangoose to critical levels despite the healing and Zigzagoon completly knocked out. It's now or never here.
Dynamax Initiative:
Expired
  • You have until Monday, June 29th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 06-26-2020, 05:30 PM   #74
Meetan
Soul Badge

65 BP Venoshock!
Old 06-26-2020, 05:32 PM   #75
myahoo