UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 09-04-2007, 09:42 AM   #26
Another Fan
Boulder Badge

Re: Kristina's Secret Base

"Hey!" a warm welcome, and an awkward pause in which Andrew realised he had been the first one to arrive. So much for fashionably late. The ladder had been a difficult climb, especially with the wine bottle, which he thrust towards the host. Wine, yes, the finest bottle he could find for 20 dollars at the nearest gas station. He nodded in greeting and chattoted a hearty hey as well. One thing was for sure, he could not remember at all what the host's name was, but either way, at least he knew her. Which can't be said about all parties Andrew had gone to.

"Been forever hasn't it? It was really nice of you to throw a party, I haven't been in this area in a while. Odd place for a Secret Base though, hear the weather isn't the best here, lots of gales and storms and such," Andrew chatted, not even realizing that this could be construed as rude and taking off his rather heavy coat. The sweater he was wearing suddenly looked ghastly on him, too bright a pattern, even if Bo made it, he felt it may have not been the proper dress.

"I brought along some wine, since, well um... I figured you like wine!"

He heard some shouting outside, and with a odd shrug, ran outside to check, glad that something had broke the silence.

Fizzy Bubbles Information[/center:ac83b]
Another Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 09:47 AM   #27
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

"Lessee... I think this is the right address."

Jessica stood in the middle of a thick, dense forest, checking a map and gazing up at the treetops above her head. By her side idled two brown-and-white striped creatures, their names Kief and Kana. While the former was bouncing around and running everywhere in circles around his trainer's legs, sniffing the local fauna, the latter merely remained quiet and stood close to Jess's side as she tried desperately to verify their current location. Hope we'll be able to find our way back, she thought. She wasn't even totally sure how they managed to get here in the first place.

"Goon! Zigzagoon!"

"What is it, Kief?" The girl put down the piece of paper and went to see what the raccoon had discovered, Kana tagging shyly along. Kief was standing proudly next to his find; it was a long rope ladder dangling from an opening in the branches overhead. When she got closer, Jess thought she could hear voices talking faintly somewhere from up above.

Hallelujah! It's a sign from heaven! Thank the lord!

Before beginning to climb, Jess rolled up the map and stowed it away in her sack. Bending down, she allowed Kief jump up onto her shoulders, who did so joyfully, happy to receive ride. Turning to Kana, she tried to offer her other shoulder to the Furret, but the poor creature simply shied away. The girl sighed, and turned and gripped the rungs of the ladder tightly, knowing the Furret would follow anyway if she started to climb. Her prediction was correct, and the trio gradually began to ascend towards the Base. Privately, Jessica hoped that getting to see her former trainer and interacting with other Pokémon during the party would help Kana to open up more...

Edit: Crash! What the hell? Something landed on my head and nearly gave me a concussion... And freaked Kana the hell out...
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 09:58 AM   #28
Fangirl
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to Fangirl Send a message via MSN to Fangirl Send a message via Yahoo to Fangirl

Kris laughed slightly at Andrew, finding his social awkwardness strangely endearing, no doubt a throwback to her natural maternal tendencies. Looking around, she eventually stashed the wine on an empty square of the bookshelf, having little other table space, and by the time she looked up, her first guest had run off to check on her newest, a...barely pubescent girl? Well, good thing Kris had lived a full life, because she could suddenly see jail time in her future.

"Hi." She greeted, wandering over and extending her hand rather awkwardly. Oh great, another name she didn't know. Where the hell was she finding these people to invite? "Mind the floor, it's not completely stable. I hope you're not afraid of spiders. Or ghosts. Or heights. Or...that."

She motioned behind her guests. Two glaring red orbs peered out from the dead foliage of a low hanging branch that dipped oh so precariously in front of the base. There was a growl, then a banshee snarl, then...a small four legged furry monstrosity leaped over, narrowly missing colliding with the young man and girl, and wobbled unsteadily as she landed on the floor, bounding up to rub against Kris' ankles. The girl reache down and scratched her Umbreon behind the ears, just in time for the door to clatter open once more, heralding a third guest, who she emmediately recognized.

"JEEEEEEESSICA!" She screeched, waving at the girl, who was....wet, with two rodents clinging to her, one of which looked about ready to die from a massive heart attack.

"...should I fetch a towel? Or...an ambulance?" She noted as an afterthought, motioning towards what appeared to be a fleck of glass tangled in her friend's hair.
[001]
Fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:12 AM   #29
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

"Ahaha, no, I'm okay..." Jessica answered dizzily as she touched her head to steady herself. "Oh, look, blood..."

Meanwhile, Kief had recovered rather quickly from the initial shock of nearly being hit by a flying glass object, and wagged his tail ecstatically upon seeing Kris. With a grin, he leapt from Jess's back to greet Kris in a gigantic flying tackle, barking joyfully as he eagerly licked her face. Kana however, still clung wetly to her trainer's legs, her entire body quivering in post-terror.

With much effort, especially having to drag around a traumatized ferret, Jess managed to stagger forward a couple steps and wave to the three-people crowd gathered inside the treehouse. "Hey, wassup?" The hit from the bottle seemed to have knocked some confidence into the normally shy and withdrawn teenager. Or maybe she had accidentally drunk some of the liquor, who knows.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:16 AM   #30
Another Fan
Boulder Badge

Apparently, the party was picking up the pace. By that I mean, someone got hurt already.

Well, you know what they say, it isn't a party until someone loses an eye. Fortunately, that meant this still isn't a party, but it was getting close. More guests had arrived, which meant, more people to share the entrance with. Andrew decided the best thing to do, would be obviously to see around the house. Stepping two steps forward, he saw around the house.

Kris had explained some stuff to watch out for, including some seriously ridiculous stuff, like ghosts. Although, the house was in the forest around Griffin mansion, a mansion trainers constantly flock to, cause it is invested with all sorts of junk. Some say even ghosts! But those are insane and unstable.

Anyway, a dark streak that had shoved past them was apparently an umbreon. Andrew knew little about pokemon. Didn't really care for them at all. But eevees were pets of the rich. They were, and he was not worried about this black-furred creature, even with its large eyes. Umbreon don't evolve unless tamed, this one probably wouldn't hurt a fly, right?

Wait, pets of the rich? Rich?

Either way, he turned to another one of the girls who had arrived. Apparently, Kris was throwing an all girls slumber party or something. Well, maybe not, but with the girls here, it didn't seem like it was gonna be a kegger, a fancy dinner party or an all night "Let's drink tequila shots" party.

"Hey, nice to meet you, I'm um... Andrew. Yeah, Andrew Foduan, and what is your name?" he asked, as he turned to the slightly shaken girl. No shame in not knowing the name of a girl you just met.

Old 09-04-2007, 10:17 AM   #31
Ryuusei
Thunder Badge

As the hostess, Kris, extended her hand, though rather awkwardly, to Arashi, the young girl was baffled as she didn't dare shake the hostess's hand while she was rambling off about things. As soon as she stopped, the brunette attempted to shake her hand in response but a sudden movement by a creature, whom she recognized as one of the elusive Eeveelutions, Umbreon. Well, that was a little scary as the dark type suddenly rushed over. She didn't dare make any more screams though, in case she scared Kris and the other guests even further.

Hearing a scream by the hostess, she turned around, her hair whipping against her face. Long hair definitely sucks at this kind of situation. Seeing a female accompanied by two brown and white striped Pokemon, she prayed that the bottle didn't fall on that new guest. But apparently, that was not possible because that particular guest was drenched, in most likely the contents of the bottle, and a freck of glass had mysteriously latched itself onto said guest's hair.

As the apparently, unlucky guest staggered towards Arashi and the male guest, who had mysteriously became quiet. Terrified that the staggering girl was in any danger.

"OMIGOSH. I'M SO SORRY. Are you alright? Nothing broken? I should've known better than to stuff my alcoholic drinks into my fanny pack. OMIGOSH, THERE'S BLOOD? I'M SORRY, I'M SO SORRY." The long haired girl spoke in a quick pace and almost baffling the male guest and the said unlucky (well at least to her) guest as well.
Ryuusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:28 AM   #32
Fangirl
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to Fangirl Send a message via MSN to Fangirl Send a message via Yahoo to Fangirl

"KIEF!" Kris smothered the racoon Pokemon in a rib fractured hug, staring at her guests from where she had landed ass-first on the floor. Tucking her old Pokemon under on arm, and Charlotte under the other, she staggered unsteadily to her feet, and wandered up to the crowd, hating to be all alone on the outskirts, even if it was just because of a Zigzagoon's affections.

"Did someone say booze? How the hell did you get booze?" She raised a brow at Arashi. "with all due respect, sugar, you're about knee high to a Kricketot. Where the hell was this lax alcohol control when i was a kid? i could have USED a perpetual state of inebriation." There was a pause. "Do you need a band-aid, Jess? Or...I dunno...copious amounts of painkillers?"

Charlotte wormed her way out of her trainer's grasp, landing with a thump on the floor. She nosed around the three unfamiliar pair of legs, sniffing at each of them with curiosity before deciding that none of them were fit to bite...yet.
[001]
Old 09-04-2007, 10:30 AM   #33
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Jess turned and smiled at everyone, seeming to regain her composure a little, though still retaining her newly gained self-assurance. She turned her attention first to the boy who addressed her, asking for her name.

"Oh, hey. Nice to meet you too. My name's Jessica." The girl suddenly became aware of the Furret's weight pinning her foot down to the floor. "Um, this is Kana, and the thing over there that's attacking the hostess is named Kief."

Suddenly another young girl burst forward, apologizing profusely for some weird reason. Jessica couldn't make out all that she was saying because the girl spoke too fast, though she thought she heard her say something about alcoholic drinks and fanny packs. She wasn't really sure that was right though.

"Er, it's okay. I'm all right, really. You don't need to apologize. Anyway, I don't think we've met before. What's your name? I'm Jessica, by the way."

Jess turned her head as her friend Kris asked if she needed a band-aid. Come to mention it, she was bleeding. How the hell did that happen? "Er, yeah. Could I have some bandages please? Thanks."
Old 09-04-2007, 10:36 AM   #34
quilava plush
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to quilava plush Send a message via MSN to quilava plush

"Man, the hell is this place?" Rivka, a trainer in her early 20s slowly paced through a thick, presumably ancient forest. She had caught word of a party going on in an area of the old mansion that resided in the vicinity. A thick bramble of thorns snagged a hold of her right leg as she stepped forward, her khakis providing little protection against the garangutan spikes. Her gold eyes winced at her potential fall into the brambles below, but with the help of a trusty Linoone, Mara, that travelled alongside her, she thankfully shook free. Brushing a few locks of brick red hair away from her face, the thanked the musteline and continued on her way.

Otherwise, the trip to the mansion was rather forgettable; there was an odd Murkrow here, a Carnivine there- nothing threatening to eat them, thank goodness, though there was always the possibility of something ambushing them and--

Rivka shook her head, hoping to rid of the paranoia, then released two more Pokemon from their capsules for a little extra company (and a little more protection); from one emerged Xiuhcoatl, a small black echidna with a serpent tattoo along his back left shoulder, and the other Passho, an otter with a yellow air sac around his neck. Seeing the ruins ahead, the trainer looked back down to her trio of Pokemon and said, "C'mon, I think we're almost there!"
Old 09-04-2007, 10:39 AM   #35
Ryuusei
Thunder Badge

Arashi waited for a response from the girl whom her alcoholic glass of drink fell on. She responded with a kind reply, as if not blaming Arashi for the 'suppossed' accident. The girl had asked for her name, and she was a little shocked that she forgot to introduce herself first. Not everyone knew a little newbie like her.

"I'm Arashi, Arashi Kishuu. Nice to meet you." Arashi responded in the most polite manner she could at that moment of time, hoping that she didn't sound too awkward. Hearing a comment made by the hostess, Kris, she turned around in a fit of anger before shouting a response back.

"I resent that." The thirteen year old responded in a rather pissed off tone. Er... PMS anyone?
Old 09-04-2007, 10:41 AM   #36
Another Fan
Boulder Badge

"Oh, Jessica, that's a cute name, nice to meet you," Andrew nodded once again. The whole mammal collection that came with her wasn't exactly Andrew's favorite thing in the world though. Could be worse, could have been a ratatta or something. Still, the animals seemed to be the sort that dig through your garbage.

Which wasn't to say that they weren't cute, no, no. They were cute. Sure, at least they didn't stare at you with big giant eyes that seem to pierce through you, like the black luxury on legs.

He heard the younger girl mention her name, Rashy was it? He made the gesture of tipping one's hat, before resuming to stare back at the umbreon.

Old 09-04-2007, 10:48 AM   #37
Fangirl
Boulder Badge

"Ai, ai, ai." Kris held up her hands in an unthreatening manner, taking a step back. "Alright, calm down, sug. This place ain't built for ass whoopin's, and I'm not particularly keen on patching the floor again." She wandered over to her makeshift bed, digging out a first aid kit from under it. "Besides, I'd really hate to explain to my friend how I managed to get monkey stomped by a schoolgirl. They'd make fun of me until the Miltank came home."

Wiggling a band-aid triumphantly in the air, she wandered back over to Jessica, Kief now perched haphazardly on her shoulder. "Congratulations, you're the first casualty of the party."

Handing her the bandage, she then smiled down at the ferret clinging to her friend's ankle. "Kanna, sugar, ain't nothing gonna bite you, really." She offered as reassurance.

Outside, yet another guest, and her procession of Pokemon were approaching. Well, had been approaching would be the better word, as, halfway through the bramble-ridden patch, out of absolutely nowhere, a small, bobbing ghostly face on an even tinier bobbing ghostly body appeared, less than an inch from Rivka's nose with a melodic, high bitched cry.

"MIIIIIIIISS."
[001]
Old 09-04-2007, 10:57 AM   #38
Ryuusei
Thunder Badge

"Well it's not as if I'm planning to call a gang here to help me fight. But enough arguments already. I'm making myself such a huge drama queen now. AND I'M NEW." Arashi responded to nothing as per usual. She definitely loved talking to herself, odd. Seeing the plethora of animal-like Pokemon popping up, she decided that her Torchic deserved to have some fun as well. Loosely opening her fanny pack, along with squeezing her fingers through the numerous bottles of drinks she had stashed in her pack (not to mention that her parents were gonna be pissed for taking all the drinks available at her place). Finally feeling a Pokeball, she whipped it out and tossed it into the air, revealing her precious Hinote.

Strangely enough, the Pokeball manage to fit through the narrow gaps of the bottles. Weird. Whispering to her Torchic to go play with the other Pokemon, she whipped out her first planned drink, a bottle of coke. Yeah, that was lame considering that she had just acted like she drank alcohol strictly. A new guest had arrived and she popped open her drink, bringing the bottle close up to her lips.

This was going to be a fun party.

(And it's getting late. DX. Close to midnight here already. GMT +
Old 09-04-2007, 11:00 AM   #39
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Jessica smiled at the new girl. "Arashi Kishuu, that's a cool name. Doesn't 'arashi' mean 'storm'?" The girl paused. "Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen you around before. Are you new to here?"

She heard Andrew's comment about her name, and she blushed. "Thank you." The boy made no remark about her Pokémon, but she got the distinct feeling that he wasn't entirely too fond of them. He turned to stare at a dark ball of fur lurking around the trainers' legs, and her eyes widened when she recognized that it was actually an Umbreon. She'd never actually met an Eevee or any of its evolutions before, so it was quite a treat to see one standing right here in this treehouse.

At that moment, Kris came over with a band-aid in her hands and her Zigzagoon clinging precariously to her shoulder. "Congratulations, you're the first casualty of the party," she stated, handing Jess the bandage. Confused, Jess accepted it and said, "Thank you."

As she applied the band-aid, she looked on as Kris bent down and tried to get Kanna to relax. It seemed to work, as she slowly felt the Furret release her grip, much to her relief.

Jess finished putting on the bandage, and looked again to try and find the Umbreon. After a moment, she spotted the shadow Pokémon lingering nearby the door, as if expecting someone new to arrive. "Say, Kris, that Umbreon, does she belong to you?"

(Darn, I realized that I've been spelling Kanna's name wrong. She really needs the RP experience. x.X)
Old 09-04-2007, 11:05 AM   #40
Another Fan
Boulder Badge

Andrew was busy looking at plush as well as the construction of the tree house. The bushy leaves of the tree made odd walls indeed. He prepared to ask Kris something, probably about what appears to be a large hole in the flooring, when he unexpectedly and unnoticed, fell into it, slamming his head and passing out for quite a bit.

(Hey guys, got to go for a bit)

Old 09-04-2007, 11:11 AM   #41
Fangirl
Boulder Badge

(XD Hahaha, poor LBC. *squish*)

Kris perked up at Jessica's inquiry. "Oh, yeah, that's Charlotte." She took note that her friend seemed intrigued with the Pokemon, and couldn't really blame her for it. She tended to forget that Charlotte was such a rare specimen, seeing as she always had the dark little darling around. "You like Umbreon? They get a lot of bad rap from trainers, but she's a real darling. Likes to bite ankles on occassion, but otherwise, never had any problem with her."

She knealt down and stroked Kanna shortly, it having been a long time since she had seen the timid creature. The poor thing obviously hadn't grown out of her frightened nature, but, overall, she seemed to be doing well. It was nice to see she had adjusted to a new trainer over the year or so.

When she stood back up, she noticed that Arashi had produced a beverage, and cursed under her breath. "Oh, right. Shit. I didn't buy anything to drink for you lot. I hope you're all a fan of alchohol because that's all we appear to have for the time being." She motioned towards the wine on the bookshelf. "Unless everyone's as resourceful as Arashi here and managed to smuggle fruit punch of cola in their pants, cleavage, or other areas of disguiseable space. Because really, guys, you have no idea how nifty that would be."

(Edit: Aw, damn, bye AF. nice temporary exit though. XP I knew that hole would come in handy!)
[001]
Old 09-04-2007, 11:16 AM   #42
quilava plush
Boulder Badge

"Eep!"

Rivka squeaked as the spectre appeared out of nowhere. Passho the Buizel was equally pale from the surprise, screaming "Bui!" and rushing to hide behind Mara, who was on guard but was laughing at the event. Xiuhcoatl (which Rivka often referred to as "Sho" for shorthand), the little Cyndaquil, was taken aback as well but tried to look tough and threatening by standing on all fours and flaring up the heat patches on his back. Mara looked to the fire echidna and barked a few times, presumably telling him to calm down as the Misdreavus was being playful. Reluctantly, the stubborn little Cyndaquil calmed down, a bit unhappy about the surprise but willing to trust the Linoone's judgment.

Meanwhile, the trainer, recovering from the initial shock, awkwardly asked the little ghost Pokemon. "Ah, hi there!" Although the Misdreavus had given her a scare, Rivka couldn't help but crack a smile at her adorable appearance. "Is this Kris's base? I heard there's a party going on and I thought I should check it out; you may not know me, but I had given her Mizu when she was a little Caterpie hatchling." Trying her best not to offend the little ghost, Rivka stood, awaiting permission to proceed.

((EDIT: Dear God I'm retarded today. DX))
Old 09-04-2007, 11:30 AM   #43
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

(I think this is really the first time I'm RPing with her too. XP So, yeah, she hasn't had much chance to grow.)

"Umbreon are cool. Umbreon and Espeon are my favorite Eeveelutions, I think they're both really majestic." Jess smiled as she admired the lovely black creature. "Er, do you think she'd let me pet her? You just said that she bites..."

Kris was also stroking Kanna, who seemed more relaxed now. She'd kinda wished there would be more Pokémon at the party who could interact with Kanna. She felt guilty for not having let Kanna out much ever since the Furret had been traded to her, but she hadn't been out adventuring much either for quite some time now.

Hearing Kris mention drinks, Jess began to get a little nervous. She wasn't really keen on the idea of drinking alchohol, so she started to check her bag to see if she had any other beverages with her. Much to her relief, she managed to spot some unopened bottles sitting at the bottom of her bag, and she pulled them out to offer people.

"Um, I've got three Fresh Waters (well, maybe they're not so fresh anymore) and a Soda Pop, if anyone's interested," she announced a bit uncertainly to the people remaining. "Just let me know if you want any."
Old 09-04-2007, 11:35 AM   #44
Ryuusei
Thunder Badge

As more people arrived, the more fun it became. Arashi was getting a little woozy from drinking two bottles of her alcoholic drinks already and everything was becoming a blur to her. Taking out another bottle she continued drinking her beloved alcoholic drinks. However, after another two more bottles of them alcoholic drinks, she started bursting out into weird things like a drunkard would.

"THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND, ROUND AND ROUND. THE WHEELS OF THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND, ROUND AND ROU-" She erupted into her drunk state, singing the stupid song we all know before staggering and in the end, Hinote the Torchic jumped on her and used a lot of force to force Arashi to fall onto the ground, unconcious. Wow, she sure fell asleep easily.

Hinote laughed in an evil tone, as if she had done something only the pure evil would do.

(Ima go sleep now. Sorry about this though. ;~; It's twenty-five mins to 1 AM. Promise I'll RP when I get back on later.)
Old 09-04-2007, 11:38 AM   #45
Fangirl
Boulder Badge

The Misdreavus rotated in the air until she was hanging upside down, grinning at Rivka playfully. She let out another melodic cry and began floating away from the trainer, heading backwards no less, bobbing up and down at thre bases tattered rope ladder, half hidden among the foliage.

"Miiiiiiss." She practically cooed, reassuring her newfound acquaintances as to their location.

"Well..." Kris began. "She bites Gary a lot, never quite figured out why. I don't think she'd bite you, though, go ahead and give her a stroke."

Feeling about on her belt, she unhooked a Pokeball, and rolled it around in her fingers. "Never really had much of an interest in Espeon. I do have Zuu though." The shiny, obviously brand new orb expanded in her fingers, and a moment later, a brilliant blue quadruped emerged from it, with a delicate cry. The Vaporeon looked around cheerfully and stretched, nosing around the strange people and Pokemon before planting herself in the centre of the room.

Kris smiled at her, and went back to stroking Kanna, but flinched as there was a loud thud, and she realized that one of her guests had collapsed. with a groan, she stood, scurrying over to Arashi. "Well...fuck. Should we move her onto the bed or somethong?"

(Gee, I can't RP today. DX)
[001]
Old 09-04-2007, 11:54 AM   #46
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

"Hooray!" Jess walked over and knelt down by the shadow Pokémon, careful to try not to startle her. Reaching out her hand, she began rubbing the Umbreon's head affectionately.

Kris then released her Vaporeon, much to Jess's further amazement. The blue Eeveeloution crooned and stretched, trotting over to investigate the all new people and Pokémon. When she came near, Jess reached out her other hand and petted Zuu too, feeling a beat of excitement at being this close to two rare and elegant Pokémon of the same set. Zuu made a soft, pleasant sound before turning and padding back to the center of the room, where she settled down comfortably to keep watch over everything.

For a moment, things seemed peaceful, until they remembered the stange singing girl who was drinking and staggering about the entire room. Abruptly a Torchic appeared from nowhere and knocked the girl out, as she landed with a thud on the floor. Kris rushed over to check on her and found her passed out. "Well... Fuck. Should we move her onto the bed or something?" she asked.

"Sure. I'll help," Jess replied, standing up. Glancing around the room, it seemed that the other boy who had been here had somehow magically disappeared. She shrugged and went over to lend Kris a hand, seeing as she seemed to be the only other person still present/conscious.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:55 AM   #47
quilava plush
Boulder Badge

With a sigh, Rivka was relieved that she had located the base. "Thanks, little cutie." She couldn't quite resist calling the playful little spectre as such, though she also didn't want to offend. She looked behind her as her trio of Pokemon scampered forwards; the bold Mara had latched on to the rope ladder before the trainer. Sho, still little, clinged on to his trainer's shirt as she rose up and poked her head through the entrance, a bit timid. "Ah, hello? Rivka here." Passho was right below her, a bit wary, but willing to hop up the ladder as soon as Rivka dismounted.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:18 PM   #48
Fangirl
Boulder Badge

"Hey, hey." Kris called, midway through hoisting the poor unconscious girl onto her makeshift bed. "Glad you could make it to the, uh...party." She grimmaced a little, realizing that this really wasn't turning out to be a fantastic party. She raved Rivka over, hoping to make her feel comfortable in the meager base. Charlotte and Zuu gathered around the new guests feet, nosing at the girl and Pokemon alike. The playful Misdreavus floated shortly behind him, much to Kris' relief. "Rosemary, there you are!"
[001]
Old 09-04-2007, 12:50 PM   #49
quilava plush
Boulder Badge

Rivka looked over to the unconscious party guest, not about to ask what happened. "Well, better late than never, I suppose." Instead, she stepped to the floor of the base, waiting until the unconscious guest was relocated before she attempted any introductions of herself and her Pokemon. Looking to the Eeveelutions adoringly as her Cyndaquil hopped off her shoulder, her Linoone stepped forward to explore the new area as the little Buizel was the last to enter, albeit wary of seeing the strangers. The Misdreavus that led her into the base floated behind the bunch, letting Rivka realize who she was. "Ah, Rosemary. She was quite kind in leading me to here after I thought I was lost, though she did give me quite a surprise at first." She then looked down to the Vaporeon and Umbreon, the former which Passho timidly yet curiously approached, almost happy to see a fellow water type.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:12 PM   #50
Fangirl
Boulder Badge

"I hope it wasn't too much of a shock." Kris tossed her blanket over the unconscious girl, hoping she'd wake up before the party ended, realizing that it would suck immensely to sleep on the floor that night. "She's a sweet heart, but I'll de damned if she hasn't given me half a heart attack on more than one occasion."

Charlotte stared up at Rivka, head cocked. Zuu blinked at Passho, and then cooed sweetly, perpetually friendly. She flicked her tail, sniffing at him curiously, far less reserved about strangers than the poor Buizel seemed to be.
[001]

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases