UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2017, 02:06 PM   #1
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Pumpkaboo The Trainer-Only Nightclub: No Pokemon Allowed!!

Not far from the mysterious Tree Grove is a giant building with bright lights and enticing music, advertising a place for trainers to relax and socialize with other trainers without the stress of having to watch over Pokemon and keep them out of trouble. Perhaps in direct reaction to the ban on trainers, or perhaps out of a potential business opportunity, the proprietors of this establishment have a strict no-Pokemon policy. It is rumored that the owner, a gentle but insistent young man in his late twenties, once owned a club that was Pokemon-friendly before a Swalot not only ate all the food he had, but ate the entire club, as well! Unfortunately, that particular Swalot just*loved the taste of his last business, and proceeded to eat the next three establishments he built until he finally created this one. It is also rumored that the mere mention of Swalot sends the owner into panic-mode, so it is advised that you avoid discussion of that particular Pokemon.

The Trainer-Only Nightclub is the perfect place to dance the night away, and the DJ is open to nearly all music requests. Of course, if dancing is not your thing, why not sit down and enjoy some food and drinks at the appropriately-named Wallflower Pub that's taken residence directly inside the Nightclub? With a perfect view of the action on the dance floor as well as a lovely window to the beautiful forest outside, you can escape from the madness with a nice beer (or soda if underage) and a bite to eat, or simply fuel up before another round of dancing.

Isn't it time to take a break from those adorable little monsters of yours? Come visit us at the Trainer-Only Nightclub!
Old 04-29-2017, 03:33 PM   #2
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"No- Jack, will you- I told you why not," Keith Masters was saying into his Xtransceiver as he entered the Nightclub. "Yes, your transformations are amazing, there's no arguing that point, but- because if you laugh, the jig's up, that's why! Oh, yes you will! Because when we just sit down, just the two of us, and we get to talking, we inevitably start laughing about stuff. I don't mind that, it's a good time, but the staff will kick us both out if they see one of us just melt into a Ditto mid-conversation." A pause. "...Alright, yeah, it worked last time, I'll give you that," he sighed. "Look, OK, I'm not saying no, alright?" he conceded. "Just... be smart about it, that's all I ask, OK? Alright, cool. Bye." With that, he hung up, and made his way into the Wallflower Pub. There he took a seat, ordered a nice bacon cheeseburger with fries, and just relaxed.
Old 04-30-2017, 02:59 AM   #3
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii walked into the nightclub, it was loud on the dance floor so she stayed near the bar. She didn't want to be in skin to skin contact with anyone either. She was increadibly nervous without Frieghya, it was the first time the pinkette had gone without her constant companion since they had found each other. The female trainer sat down at the bar and ordered a beer and a burger with fries. While she waited she looked around and saw her close friend Kieth Masters not to far away. She waved to get his attention.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
Old 04-30-2017, 09:47 PM   #4
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Ahh," Keith grinned as his food arrived. Before he started eating, however, he noticed something out of the corner of hie eye- Kawaii was also there, and was waving at him. "Hey, Kawaii," Keith smiled. He got up and moved next to her, bringing his food along with. "So I take it you left your Pokémon at the Tree Grove as well?" After he asked the question, he took a bite of his burger.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:17 AM   #5
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded and took a swig of her beer "Yeah, It's nice to have some time for myself. However, I've never been this far from Frieghya before. She has always been in at least the general area or safe in a pokeball on my belt. It's kind of scary."[/i]

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:50 PM   #6
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded. "I know the feeling, believe me," he said. "First time I left all my Pokémon at the Tree Grove and came here, it was the first time I hadn't had any Pokémon on hand since... well, since before I met Gemini," he chuckled. He paused to take a sip of his own beverage- he wasn't adverse to alcoholic beverages, but in spite of this he rarely actually drank them, and this time was no exception- his beverage of choice today was a nice cold chocolate milkshake. "But yeah- Tree Grove's a good place for Pokémon to hang out. Some of mine are there as well right now. Meowth, Ruby, Fang, Aria, Millicent, and Chromium."
Old 05-04-2017, 11:09 PM   #7
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled "I left Frieghta, Ruby my plusle, Kyaray my Parachisu, smaug my axew, Erin ny Aron and Valerie my numel." she recited.

Hater of loss meme
Old 05-06-2017, 09:46 AM   #8
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Cool," remarked Keith. "Heh, we both left Pokémon named Ruby there," he added, chuckling. "But yeah- aside from Freighya, I don't think I've ever met any of those. What are they like?" he asked.
Old 05-06-2017, 11:28 AM   #9
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii thought for a moment "Erin is a ladies man. Ruby is excitable, but has a short temper. Kyaray and smaug are a couple dispite their differences. Kyaray is always happy and she can sing and dance. Smaug ,on the other hand, is very grumpy and some of my team think he is evil, he's not. Valerie is definatley a romantic, she always has a crush on some pokemon." the pink haired trainer finished before taking a bite of her buger "hmm, not as good as Hermione's." she mused.

Hater of loss meme
Old 05-09-2017, 01:15 AM   #10
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith listened as Kawaii described her Pokémon. He gave a small chuckle as she described Kyray and Smaug in particular. "Those two actually sound a bit like Aria and Fang," he stated. "Aria's got an overall pleasant disposition, and she's very passionate about dancing. And Fang's voracious appetite and hunting skills land him in trouble a lot, but all things considered, he's alright. And Fang and Aria, they're a couple, too." He nodded once more as Kawaii took a bite of her burger and declared it inferior to Hermione's cooking. "For sure," he agreed, after taking a bite of his own burger. "I mean, not bad by any means, but even still, that Weedle of mine can really cook. Speaking of Hermione, actually- Albus evolved into Kakuna a while ago," he added. "You should've seen him fend off this Fearow and Honchkrow this Team Rocket grunt was using against him, he was something else."
Old 05-09-2017, 05:41 PM   #11
Patches
Shake it!

Patches approached the night club with a spring in her step, “Today is the day I’m going to make some new friends!”

She had only recently moved back to the country where her journey began nearly a decade and a half ago. She had heard about the government collapsing and that a lot had changed so she just had to see what all of the news was about for herself. However, the biggest change she faced immediately was that only a couple of her old friends remained. She knew that this had to change. And it needed to change fast. Trainers need to have other trainers that they can rely on and she was no exception.

’A club is the perfect place to make friends. This is gonna be a piece of cake.’ She walked into the club full of confidence without even an ounce of nervousness. The first thing she noticed immediately was the catchy music and the lively dance floor in front of her. ’This place has dancing! I absolutely love dancing!’ She began to practically run toward the dance floor but then stopped dead in her tracks. It was then that she noticed all of the arms swinging in the air to the beat of the music. She immediately began to break out into a sweat because it reminded her that it was just yesterday when she got elbowed in the face and given a nose bleed because she was in a crowded place. ’Maybe the dance floor isn’t such a good idea after all.’

She began to observe the rest of the club and noticed a couple of people sitting together and calmly chatting at the bar. “I think I’m going to go over there and talk to those people since it looks like it’d be pretty safe. What do you think Mio-! Oh no!”

She just remembered that her Pikachu Mio was not with her. She had to leave her elsewhere since this club has a ban on Pokemon. ’Oh this isn’t good at all. I’ve never approached someone without my Pokemon before and Mio always ends up helping me because according to her I can come on too strong. She says strangers don’t like it when you randomly walk up to them and start telling them your life story. Oh this is going to be tough.’ She sighs and stands there staring at her targets while coming up with a plan.

’Oh come on Patches. You aren’t a child anymore and this really isn’t something that should be complicated. Maybe, if I subtly go near them but don’t initiate a conversation then one of them will notice me and start talking to me first. This way they won’t be considered a stranger anymore and I’ll be free to speak to my hearts content.’ The confidence that she had briefly lost was beginning to return again. ’Alright, I don’t want to come on too strong so I need to be subtle. Yet at the same time not too subtle since I need to make sure they notice me.’ It was then that she noticed a decent sized space between where the two of them were sitting. ’Oh! I can totally fit between them! I want to be friends with both of them so if I just walk up and stand between them then they are both sure to notice me. Or would that be rude since they are talking? … Nah, I doubt it’s rude. I think Mio would agree with me on this. This is the only way to get noticed by both of them at the same time!’

She takes a deep breath and starts to approach, quickly fitting herself in the gap between the two people at the bar. ’I should order some food and show them how adult and cool I can be.’

“Excuse me!” She waves at the employee behind the bar, “I’d like a tall glass of chocolate milk and a grilled cheese sandwich! You can totally leave the crusts on the sandwich too because I started eating crusts last month!.. Oh, and don’t forget the bendy straw in my chocolate milk please!” she was so pleased with herself she couldn’t help but grin from ear to ear. ’If only Mio could see me now. She’d be so proud that I managed to come up with the perfect friend making plan on my own. Now all I have to do is wait for them to talk first so that they aren’t considered strangers anymore and then I can tell them ALL about me.’ she began to audibly chuckle to herself while imagining the new friendships blossom.

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-09-2017, 10:32 PM   #12
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii was just about to react when another trainer slid in between herself and Kieth. The new trainer was very outgoing and ordered a grilled cheese with a chocolate milk. She seemed rather full of herself.
Kawaii gave Kieth a thumbs up before turning her attention to the new trainer. "Hello, I don't think I've seen you around."

Hater of loss meme
Old 05-09-2017, 10:45 PM   #13
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The conversation was cut short somewhat as a newcomer took the seat between Keith and Kawaii. She ordered a grilled cheese sandwich, making sure to put emphasis on the fact that the crusts were to be left on. She also ordered some chocolate milk- Keith couldn't exactly blame her for that one. Despite being old enough to drink, his favorite beverages were more on the non-alcoholic side of things. In particular, he enjoyed chocolate milkshakes like the one he was currently enjoying, as well as chocolate milk.

He nodded as Kawaii mentioned not seeing this newcomer around before. "Me either," he added. "You a new Trainer?" he asked.

Old 05-10-2017, 11:46 AM   #14
Patches
Shake it!

’Jackpot.’ Patches was very pleased to see that her plan was going off without a hitch. She opened her mouth to respond but then something caught her eye. The man next to her appeared to be enjoying a chocolate milkshake, however there was something seriously wrong. She had noticed that the straw he was using was completely straight. ’We all have to use those boring straight straws occasionally but it’s easily avoided in places that offer alternatives. I’m sure he just hadn’t realized this is one of those places.’

She turns to the man, “I just noticed that your straw is straight but don’t worry I’ll fix that for you!”

She proceeds to wave down the employee she had placed her order with, “Hi! It’s me again!! Would you be able to bring an extra bendy straw over here for my friend.. Err..” She realizes she doesn’t know his name yet and has to think for a moment. She gives him a good look and decides to just describe him instead, “For my friend wearing the cowboy hat over here!”

After that is done she looks at the woman that is sitting on the other side of her and is immediately transfixed with her hair. “Whoa. Your hair is so cute!!! It’s the same color pink as the leggings I was wearing yesterday! And it’s not every day I see someone else with colorful hair like mine!” She points to her light blue hair.

Suddenly she remembers she had gotten side tracked and that both of them had spoken to her earlier and she hadn’t actually replied to them yet. “Oh, um excuse me. I didn’t even respond to what you guys said earlier!” She takes a few steps back so that she can see both of them clearly.

She begins to talk really fast, “My name is Patches. Wait no, that’s not right. What I meant to say is that you can call me Patches but it’s not my actual name. My real name is Cardia but I don’t actually go by that. Patches was actually my friends name at one time. Or well, it was what I called him anyway. He was a Pokemon so I guess he probably didn’t have a name…” She pauses to take a breath “ANYWAY! I’m not a new trainer but I guess you could say I’m new to the area. I lived here a very very long time ago. So long ago that now I may as well be considered new to the area again. My favorite color is every color. My favorite Pokemon is all of them. My favorite food is whatever I’m in the mood for at the time. My favorite candy are the sweet kind. My star sign is Libra… Oh! Am I rambling? Sorry, I usually have my Pikachu Mio with me. She usually helps me when making friends and says that I talk too much. Although, I don’t think I talk to much but I still like to follow Mio’s advice! One second...”

She grabs an empty stool from nearby to bring it back over so that she can take a seat. When she comes back she notices that her food is waiting, crusts in tact. She is pleased to see that a bendy straw was included with her chocolate milk and notices a second bendy straw sitting on the counter in front of her new cowboy hat wearing friend and smiles knowing she really helped him out.

She starts to play with her straw, completely stretching out the Accordian-like bendy part and then pushing it back together again. “So, what are your names?”

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-10-2017, 11:40 PM   #15
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii sat there, unable to get a word in edgewise. When the new-old trainer finally asked her name she smiled "My name is Kawaii, it's nice to meet you Patches."

Hater of loss meme
Old 05-11-2017, 04:24 AM   #16
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The first thing the newcomer did was point out that Keith was using a straight straw, and reassure him that she'd fix it. The second thing she did was follow up on this by requesting a bendy straw for.Keith. He was a little surprised by... well, the whole thing, really. The newcomer introduced herself as Cardia, though people tended to call her Patches. She also added a bunch of additional info, such as she owned a Pikachu, she was a Libra, and to no surprise whatsoever, that she tended to ramble. In the end, she realized she didn't know either of their names, at which point Kawaii introduced herself. "And I'm Keith," added Keith. "Nice to meet you." He swapped out his straw for the bendy straw Patches had requested for him while he spoke.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:21 PM   #17
Patches
Shake it!

"It's very nice to meet you, Kawaii!" Patches replied while returning the smile. Then she quietly listened to Keith introduce himself while staring at his milkshake as he switched out his straws. 'I feel like I did a really good thing just now. I'm so happy I was able to help him be able to enjoy his milkshake at its full potential. Bendy straws really make all the difference.'

"And it's very nice to meet you too Keith!" Patches suddenly went quiet and got lost in thought. 'I'm happy I was able to help Keith but what about Kawaii?' she knew she needed to be able to prove her friendship to both of them and so far has only proven it to one. She sighed and placed her elbows on the counter and used her hands to support her head. That was when she locked her eyes on the fizzy drink sitting in front of Kawaii. 'Why is there no straw in that drink at all? Is that some kind of soda? Don't you usually use a straw when you order soda? ... Oh my! Kawaii must have decided against even using a straw at all because she must have thought they only had straight ones! This is it! This is my chance to prove myself!'

"Excuse me again mister employee!! Could you bring a bendy straw over here for my friend Kawaii as well?" She turns to Kawaii. "I'm so sorry I got Keith a bendy straw and didn't even think to get you one too! You must have been upset with me. But not to worry! Your very own bendy straw will be here before you know it!" As soon as she finishes that statement the bartender drops a bendy straw on the counter in front of Kawaii and walks away.

"I really love making friends! I'm actually kinda sad that Mio isn't here to meet you guys but I'm sure there will be a time where that happens some day." She begins eating her grilled cheese sandwich. "I can't believe how much *nom nom* I miss my *nom* Pokémon. *nom nom nom* There was this *nom* one time when... *nom nom*" She pauses to swallow her food. "You know, it's actually really difficult to talk while eating and that's a long story! Maybe I'll save that story for later..." She takes another bite. "So what *nom nom* about you guys? *nom* Do you miss *nom* your Pokémon? *nom nom*"

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-11-2017, 11:59 PM   #18
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii was taken aback at patches ordering her a bendy straw. She politely picked it up but did not put it in her beer "You are not really supposed to drink beer with a straw." she remarked taking a swig. She then addressed the question the trainer had asked her. "I do miss my espeon very much. I have anxiety and normally she's there to calm me down." she paused and pulled a flowery lei out of her backpack. Despite being in her bag, it looked as though the fowers were freashly cut. "I do have this now." she pulled it over her head and breathed deeply. The pink-ette smiled as the scent calmed her "It was given to me by my most recent addition.

Hater of loss meme
Old 05-12-2017, 07:32 PM   #19
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith was somewhat amused as Patches procured a second straw for Kawaii. Inexperienced though he was in terms of alcoholic beverages, he was pretty sure that one generally didn't use a straw to drink beer. Then again, Keith recalled one time in his youth he tried to use a straw to drink a plastic cup of chocolate pudding, so he wasn't exactly one to talk.

As Patches asked whether they missed their Pokémon, Keith shrugged. "Yeah," he admitted. "I mean, I know they're more than capable of taking care of themselves, but I still like their company all the same, y'know? Hell, the first time I ever came here, my Pokémon had to talk me into it because I wasn't feeling so sure about leaving them alone at the Tree Grove. And even then, Meowth had swiped my Pokédex so he could use the videophone feature and check in with me via my Xtransceiver," he chuckled, indicating the videophone strapped to his wrist. "But yeah- for the most part, I got some trustworthy Pokémon. Right now, six of mine are at the Tree Grove- my Meowth, my Houndoom, my Carnivine, my Roserade, my Smeargle, and my Timburr. The rest are back at my Secret Base, and I can count on them well enough to make sure the place is still standing when I return. At the very least, I'm hoping this time nobody throws a wild party in my absence," he chuckled. I mean, if they're gonna throw a wild party at my Secret Base... at least invite me," he grinned. "I mean, I was going to a party myself at the time, but even so."
Old 05-13-2017, 12:42 PM   #20
Patches
Shake it!

Patches put her sandwich down and began to think for a moment. ’So that’s what beer looks like! I had only ever heard the name and that it’s an alcoholic drink but it must be pretty dangerous for bendy straws. At least, that’s the only reason I can think of that would make it so they aren’t used in beer. However, I’ve always stayed away from alcoholic beverages so I really don’t know much about them even though I am old enough to drink them. I’m just happy to know that Kawaii is looking out for the well being of the bendy straw. I’m sure she will make good use of it in a safer drink!’

She begins to get a bit teary eyed “I’m so happy that you care so much about the safety of that straw Kawaii!!” she loudly blurts out. It was then that the scent of flowers had reached her nose and her thoughts immediately shifted to what the two trainers had just told her. One thing that immediately stood out was that Kawaii and her had something very big in common. “Oh! I also have an Espeon! Her name is Rika! It’s really great that yours has been able to help you live with your anxiety. I used to be pretty anxious when I was younger because my home village was a bit difficult so I know how hard it can be. You’re so lucky to have Pokemon who care about and support you so much! Also, I can smell those flowers from here! They are really beautiful too.”

Patches felt a bit bad thinking about how Keith’s Pokemon threw a party without him. She would like to think that her Pokemon would always invite her to their parties. She begins to have doubts, realizing that her Pokemon were the ones who pressured her into coming here, to a place that she would have to leave them on their own in order to enter. She begins to wonder if they had planned something that they didn’t want her to attend. She shakes her head ’I have to have more faith in my own Pokemon. And even if they did throw a party without me it’s ok, they’ve done a lot for me so they deserve it.’ She does her best to reassure herself.

“Wow you have quite a variety of Pokemon! They are all very different from each other but I bet they work together great! I personally have a lot of the same type of Pokemon right now. I hope your Pokemon are having fun over at the Tree Grove. I wonder what all of the Pokemon do over there without their trainers. My Pokemon always think I’m getting myself into trouble so they insisted on staying with me until they saw me safely enter the building. I have heard of the Tree Grove but I’m not sure whether or not they decided to go there after dropping me off. Your Meowth sounds a lot like my Pikachu Mio. I think she would have done the same thing if she knew how to use the video feature.” She laughs a bit and then drinks some of her chocolate milk. “The Pokemon that came with me to drop me off were my Pikachu, Charmander, Espeon, and 3 Eevees. I had planned on never allowing my Pokemon to evolve because I was afraid that it would change their personalities. But when my Espeon was an Eevee our bond became so close that she just couldn’t stop herself from evolving one day. Afterwards, her personality was still exactly the same only she had acquired psychic abilities! So now I’m thinking I will allow the rest of my Pokemon to evolve whenever they’re ready since it’s not as scary as I had previously thought.”

It would seem that the scent of the flowers seemed to have a calming effect on Patches without her realizing. In fact, it calmed her so much that she had actually begun to speak and act relatively normal compared to her usual self. Too bad Patches has no idea they have affected her so much. If her Pikachu Mio were here I’m sure she would be begging Kawaii to give her the flowers right about now.

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-14-2017, 01:51 AM   #21
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii did not really know how to handle this trainer. So she gave Kieth a glance for help.

Hater of loss meme
Old 05-15-2017, 12:46 AM   #22
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded as Patches remarked on his wide variety of Pokémon. "I actually mainly train Poison-types, but yeah, I do have kind of a wide variety," he admitted. "Not long ago, in fact, I adopted a Tympole, and caught a Shiny Mareanie." He nodded again as Patches went on to explain that she learned that evolution didn't change a Pokémon's personality. "Exactly," he stated. "My Haxorus, for example- as an Axew, he was a cute little guy, always loved hugs. Still the exact same way today, and he's a fully-grown Haxorus now. Evolution doesn't change what's inside," he said wisely. "So, Patches- I actually had an Eevee myself, though she evolved into an Umbreon."
Old 05-15-2017, 04:32 PM   #23
Patches
Shake it!

Patches listened as Keith told her about his Pokemon, the scent of the flowers still lingered in the air so she was still calm. “Oh, I also adopted recently! I adopted a Gible and named him Ryu.” She has a sudden urge to stretch so she pauses and stretches her arms up in the air. “Ahhhhh… Oh pardon me, I’m just feeling really mellow all of a sudden.”

“I think it’s great that you have a type that you mainly train. I haven’t intentionally ended up with a lot of the same Pokemon, I just seem to be an Eevee magnet.” She smiles and finishes off her grilled cheese. “Also, the fact that you managed to find and capture a shiny is amazing! You accomplished something great! I’ve never captured one but my first friend was a wild shiny Eevee. I didn’t know she was shiny until after she disappeared though.”

As she listens to Keith tell her about his Axew she can’t help but chuckle while trying to imagine a Haxorus that loves hugs. ’I really want to know what hugging a Haxorus is like. Maybe when my Gible is a Garchomp he’ll let me hug him.’ She smiles as she imagines the future with her latest addition. “Well, I’m sure you can see the appeal of Eevee since you’ve had one yourself! You must have a very close bond if she evolved into an Umbreon! I remember I was so surprised when Rika evolved.” She begins to realize that all she has been able to do is think about her own Pokemon while also having great interest in learning about her new friends Pokemon too.

“Heh, all of this talk about our Pokemon is making me miss them even more. I don’t know how I did it before I had any, because now I can’t even last a couple hours without them it seems.” She grabs her chocolate milk so that she can play with the bendy straw but quickly realizes she finds it boring, 'Huh.. This is strange... Why is it that I don't seem to care about this straw? I mean I know bendy straws are supposed to be one of the best inventions ever but right now it's almost as if there is nothing special about it at all.' it seems those flowers are making her more normal by the second, too bad she has no idea this is what normal feels like. She puts her chocolate milk down and just sits there staring at the straw feeling very confused with herself. 'I might just have to fake it. I don't want the others to catch on and find out that I'm the only person on the planet that finds bendy straws boring.' She picks her milk back up and forces herself to play with the straw.

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-15-2017, 10:51 PM   #24
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii imeadiatly sensed something off about her new friend "Hey, are you ok?" she asked.

Hater of loss meme
Old 05-16-2017, 12:11 PM   #25
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Aster isn't even my first Shiny," Keith grinned. "I also have a Shiny Slowbro and a Shiny Beautifly. I also had a Shiny Onix at one point, but I traded it to someone who wanted it way more. Also, check this out," he added, showing what he wore on his left wrist- his Z-Ring, complete with Poisonium Z. "I've been practicing with this, and I'm able to have my Pokémon use Z-Moves now." He nodded as Patches mentioned that he ought to see the appeal in Eevee. "Definitely," he stated. "I don't know if you ever heard of some eccentric millionaire who bought an entire litter of Eevee, and eventually decided to trade them all away to different Trainers? One of those went to me- Cyanide was the worst behaved of her whole litter, but she warmed up to me pretty much instantly. She's still rather disagreeable in general, but there's definite good in her. Even made a new friend in recent months," he added, glancing at Kawaii, for he was referring to the pink-haired Trainer's Espeon.

Keith started to look concerned, however, as Kawaii sensed something off about Patches. He wasn't sure what could have been wrong, so he waited for Patches to answer.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records