UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2014, 12:59 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Togepi Easter Chocolate is the Best Chocolate... (2014)

It's true they, always keep the best stuff until Easter and what's better than Easter Chocolate?

MORE Easter Chocolate, WhooHoo

Have this from me:

x1 Chocolate Candy (+3 Levels, Expires 4th May)
x1 Chocolate Egg (+2 Levels, Expires May 4th)
x1 Box of Chocolates which teach the move

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)
Producing a Chocolate heart in front of them, the user proceeds to throw the Heart at their opponent which on contact explodes donig Damage equal to Egg Bomb, when the heart shatters 3-5 little pieces of chocolate appear and can be eaten by anyone including the opponent, when eaten the chocolate heals a small amount of HP equal to what a Sitrus Berry would heal.
Contest Type:Cute
Contest Effect:If Last to appeal uses a Cute Move, this move gives them + 2 appeal points and you +3 Appeal Points (+ regular appeal points)
Appeal Points: <3 <3
Jam Points: -

Happy Easter
Old 04-20-2014, 02:58 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Happy Easter Fizzby!

Our long-time friend, the Easter Buneary, has left more pressies this year for us to divvy out amongst you all.

x1 This helpful Super Pass to aide in your training needs. Expires April 21 2014.
(The Super Pass allows two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 2 additional beauty points in the Salon, and double Daycare levels)
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires June 29 2014.

Hope you have a great day ^^
Old 04-20-2014, 04:29 AM   #3
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Happy Fizzby Chocolate Bunny Day!!
(Otherwise known as Easter)

I've gone a full 6 weeks without chocolate and these goodies I've got for you are so mouth watering ... you better get in fast before I eat them myself =p
Here are some great little chocolate treats to help your Pokemon learn something new:

1 x Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)
1 x Chocolate Milkshake When eaten by a Pokemon it allows them to learn a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn. (Non-Tradeable). Exp: 1st May 2014.
1 x Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves
it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of
Relearned and Egg Moves. (Non-Tradeable). Exp: 1st May 2014.

Go mad and pork out, fill your faces with chocolate and Enjoy ^-^
Old 04-20-2014, 08:45 AM   #4
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Happy Easter!

1 x Chocolate Ball (Same properties as those of the regular Pokeball, just much tastier!)
1 x White Chocolate Berry (Raises a Pokemon 2 Levels when eaten)

And ... a Choice of ONE of the following:

Torchic Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Fire Spin)
OR
Buneary Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Dizzy Punch)
OR
Exeggcute Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Seed Bomb)
OR
Chansey Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Softboiled)
OR
Togepi Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Metronome)
OR
Pidove Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Featherdance)

All Perishables (everything but the Pokeball) expire on the 4th May and are NON TRADEABLE
Old 04-20-2014, 11:53 AM   #5
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
It's true they, always keep the best stuff until Easter and what's better than Easter Chocolate?

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)
Producing a Chocolate heart in front of them, the user proceeds to throw the Heart at their opponent which on contact explodes donig Damage equal to Egg Bomb, when the heart shatters 3-5 little pieces of chocolate appear and can be eaten by anyone including the opponent, when eaten the chocolate heals a small amount of HP equal to what a Sitrus Berry would heal.
Contest Effect:If Last to appeal uses a Cute Move, this move gives them + 2 appeal points and you +3 Appeal Points (+ regular appeal points)

Happy Easter
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Our long-time friend, the Easter Buneary, has left more pressies this year for us to divvy out amongst you all.

x1 This helpful Super Pass to aide in your training needs. Expires April 21 2014.
(The Super Pass allows two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 2 additional beauty points in the Salon, and double Daycare levels)
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which will raise your Pokémon's Cute Stats by 40. Expires June 29 2014.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

I've gone a full 6 weeks without chocolate and these goodies I've got for you are so mouth watering ... you better get in fast before I eat them myself =p
Here are some great little chocolate treats to help your Pokemon learn something new:

1 x Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)
1 x Chocolate Milkshake When eaten by a Pokemon it allows them to learn a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn. (Non-Tradeable). Exp: 1st May 2014.
1 x Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves
it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Happy Easter!

1 x Chocolate Ball (Same properties as those of the regular Pokeball, just much tastier!)

All Perishables (everything but the Pokeball) expire on the 4th May and are NON TRADEABLE

Using all the leveling items on my Lv 1 Patrat
3 + 2 + 2 equals seven levels gained, so now he is at Level Eight.
He learns Leer, Bite, and Bide.

Also giving him the box of chocolates and Torchic figure, so he learns Chocolate Bomb and Fire Spin.

And the Chocolate Milkshake and Memory Berry are his, too.
The Memory Berry gives him EMs Pursuit, Iron Tail, Foresight, and Revenge
The Chocolate Milkshake gives him BW2 MT Aqua Tail

not grabbing the Poke Block

So I leave with a Super Pass, a Golden Egg, and a Chocolate PokeBall
Old 04-20-2014, 12:18 PM   #6
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:

Quote:
Happy Easter!

OR
OR
OR
OR
OR

Happy Easter everyone!

Chocolate! =Q________________

From Arnold
- Chocolate Candy
- Chocolate Egg
- Box of Chocolates

From enchantress
- Super Pass
- Chocolate Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 27th April 2014.

From Arc_Angel
- Golden Egg
- Chocolate Milkshake
- Chocolate Memory Berry

From Stark
- Chocolate Pokeball
- White Chocolate Berry
- Exeggcute Chocolate Figure

Using the following:
Feeding the Chocolate Candy to my Rufflet to raise him from Lv.3 to Lv.6. *Rufflet learned Fury Attack*
Feeding the Chocolate Egg to my Dwebble to raise him from Lv.3 to Lv.5. *Dwebble learned Rock Blast*
Feeding the Box of Chocolates to my Tauros to teach him Chocolate Bomb.
Feeding the Chocolate Milkshake to my Mienfoo to teach her EM Me First. *Mienfoo scowls at me.* “What’s the matter now? Have some chocolate! It’s ok to cheat once in awhile.”
Feeding the Chocolate Memory Berry to my Eevee to learn the Egg Moves: Curse, Detect, Fake Tears, & Natural Gift
Feeding the White Chocolate Berry to my Durant to raise her from Lv.3 to Lv.5.
Feeding the Exeggcute Chocolate Figure to my Sewaddle to learn MT Seed Bomb.

Taking the rest back with me:
- Super Pass
- Chocolate Pokeblock
- Golden Egg
- Chocolate Pokeblock

Thank you so much for everything! I hope you all had a great time with your kiddies and family. Happy Easter everyone!

Last edited by enchantress; 04-29-2014 at 07:49 AM.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:22 PM   #7
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:

Quote:
Happy Easter!

Picking up;
x1 Chocolate Candy which I'll feed to Anorith to raise it from level 13 to level 16
x1 Chocolate Egg which I'll feed to Shieldon to raise it from level 24 to 26
x1 Box of Chocolates which I'll stash for later
x1 Superpass to be used on Monday
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock to be used ASAP ~ Tess Edit: Used on 27th April 2014.
x1 Golden Egg to be put in my base decorations
x1 Chocolate Milkshake which will be eaten by Aerodactyl to teach him Egg Move Whirlwind
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which will be eaten by Psyduck to learn Egg Moves Synchronoise, Mud Bomb, Hypnosis & Future Sight
x1 Chocolate Pokeball to be stashed in my backpack for future use
x1 White Chocolate Berry which will be eaten by Togepi to raise it from level 21 to 23
x1 Chansey Chocolate Figure which will be stolen from my hands and eaten by Togepi to learn Softboiled
Thanks guys

Last edited by enchantress; 04-29-2014 at 07:45 AM.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:01 PM   #8
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:

Quote:
Happy Easter!

OR
OR
OR
OR
OR

SHIT I'M LATE I'M LATE I'M LATE I'M LATE.

Picking up:
1x Chocolate Candy, raising my Wurmple from Level 3 to Level 6.
1x Chocolate Egg, raising my Wurmple from Level 6 to Level 8.
1x Box of Chocolates, and giving this to my Woobat, teaching her Chocolate Bomb
1x Super Pass
1x Chocolate Pokeblock
1x Golden Egg(cashing in for 3,000 coins)
1x Chocolate Milkshake, teaching my Zubat the MT Move Levitainn Heat Wave
1x Chocolate Memory Berry, giving it to my Gligar, teaching him Agility, Baton Pass, Night Slash, and Cross Poison
1x Chocolate Ball
1x White Chocolate Berry, giving it to my Wurmple raising him from Level 8 to Level 10
1x Torchic Chocolate Status, giving it to my Zubat, teaching her Fire Spin
Old 04-20-2014, 01:51 PM   #9
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:

Quote:
Happy Easter!

420 praise it, my good sirs.

Picking up:
1x Chocolate Candy, raising my Ponyta from Level 5 to Level 8.
1x Chocolate Egg, raising my Ponyta from Level 8 to Level 10.
1x Box of Chocolate (teaches Chocolate Bomb)
1x Super Pass
1x Chocolate Pokeblock
1x Golden Egg
1x Chocolate Milkshake, teaching my Ponyta EM Hypnosis
1x Chocolate Memory Berry, giving it to my Pawniard to teach him EMs Revenge, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, and Psycho Cut
1x Chocolate Ball
1x White Chocolate Berry, giving it to my Ponyta raising him from Level 10 to Level 12
1x Chansey Chocolate Figure, giving it to my Flygon, teaching her Softboiled

Happy Easter and thanks for the presents!
Old 04-20-2014, 02:17 PM   #10
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:

Quote:
Happy Easter!

OR
OR
OR
OR
OR

Merry Easter everyone! It's a day of chocolate, chocolate, chocolate as far as the eye can see, and I think we're all okay with that.

Picking up:
x1 Chocolate Candy for my Solosis to eat, raising her from Lv.1 to Lv.4.
x1 Chocolate Egg for my Solosis to snack on, raising her from Lv.4 to Lv.6.
x1 Box of Chocolates for my Carnivine to devour, teaching him Chocolate Bomb.
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 27th April 2014.
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Chocolate Milkshake for my Solosis to drink, teaching her MT Zen Headbutt.
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry for my Solosis to eat, teaching her EMs Acid Armor, Astonish, Confuse Ray, and Trick.
x1 Chocolate Ball
x1 White Chocolate Berry for my poor stuffed Solosis to nibble at, raising her from Lv.6 to Lv.8.
x1 Chansey Chocolate Figure for my Horsea to munch on, teaching him Softboiled.

Thanks you guys!

Last edited by enchantress; 04-29-2014 at 07:47 AM.
Old 04-20-2014, 02:31 PM   #11
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:

Quote:
Happy Easter!

Collecting all of the items quoted above, which to re-list are:
x1 Chocolate Candy
x1 Chocolate Egg
x1 Box of Chocolates
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock ~ Tess Edit: Traded here.
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Chocolate Milkshake
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
x1 Chocolate Ball
x1 White Chocolate Berry
x1 Togepi Chocolate Figure

Among these, using the following immediately:

Feeding the Chocolate Candy (+2 levels) and the Chocolate Egg (+3 levels) to Reiko, my Level 13 Misdreavus, raising her level to Level 18.

Reiko grew to Level 14! Reiko learned Confuse Ray!

Feeding the White Chocolate Berry (+2 levels) to my Level 14 Cottonee, raising her level to Level 16.

Feeding the Togepi Chocolate Figure to my Level 4 Spinda, teaching her Metronome. (Note: while Spinda cannot normally learn Metronome, the staff have said that these chocolate figures can be fed to any reasonable target.)

Feeding the Chocolate Milkshake to Reiko (Misdreavus) to teach her MT Heal Bell. Also feeding Reiko the Chocolate Memory Berry to teach her EMs Imprison, Ominous Wind, Skill Swap, and Wonder Room.

Thanks for the gifts! Happy Easter!

Last edited by enchantress; 06-23-2014 at 07:24 AM.
Old 04-20-2014, 10:43 PM   #12
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:

Quote:
Happy Easter!

OR
OR
OR
OR
OR

Happy Easter!

Picking up:
x1 Chocolate Candy
x1 Chocolate Egg
x1 Box of Chocolates
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Chocolate Milkshake
x1 Chocolate Ball
x1 White Chocolate Berry
x1 Togepi Chocolate Figure

Using:
Feeding x1 Chocolate Candy, x1 Chocolate Egg, and x1 White Chocolate Berry to raise my Houndour from Lv. 29 to Lv. 36.
Feeding x1 Chocolate Milkshake to my Houndour to teach her MT Uproar.
Feeding x1 Chocolate Memory Berry to my Shroomish to teach her EM Fake Tears.
Feeding x1 Togepi Chocolate Figure to my Joltik to teach her Metronome.

Taking with me:
x1 Box of Chocolates
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Chocolate Ball
Old 04-21-2014, 03:17 AM   #13
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:

Quote:
Happy Easter!

OR
OR
OR
OR
OR

So much chocolate! Yay! Hope everyone had a good Easter!

Picking up:
x1 Chocolate Candy (Feeding this candy to Achilles the Riolu to raise him from level 4 to level 7)
x1 Chocolate Egg (Feeding it to Draggle the Trapinch to raise him from level 9 to level 11)
x1 Box of Chocolates
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Chocolate Milkshake
x1 Chocolate Pokéball
x1 White Chocolate Berry (Feeding it to Kardia the Sunkern to raise him from level 9 to level 11)
x1 Buneary Chocolate Figure

Delicious! Not for me of course, which is rather unfortunate. But my Pokémon seemed to love it! Thanks!
Old 04-21-2014, 04:00 AM   #14
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:

Quote:
Happy Easter!

1 x Exeggcute Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Seed Bomb)

Picking up the following Easter Goodies for myself and my team:

x1 Chocolate Candy for my lil' Eevee (4/6), raising her from Lv.1 to Lv.4.
x1 Chocolate Egg, also for the same Eevee, raising her from Lv.4 to Lv.6.
x1 Box of Chocolates (teaches CM Chocolate Bomb) that I'll put away with my other chocolate box for the time being.
x1 Super Pass for use in the shops today.
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock (+40 Cute) to be used to help cutefy one of my Pokémon in the near future. ~ Tess Edit: Used on 4th May 2014.
x1 Golden Egg (Cashable for 3,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration) that I'll keep in my Base Inventory for now.
x1 Chocolate Milkshake for my abovementioned Eevee (4/6), teaching her MT Iron Tail.
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry for the same Eevee who is being spoiled rotten today, teaching her EM's Detect, Endure, Wish, and Yawn
x1 Chocolate PokéBall 2014 Edition that I'll store in my inventory.
x1 White Chocolate Berry, again for Eevee, raising her from Lv.6 to Lv.8.
x1 Chocolate Exeggcute Figure for Lileep, teaching her Seed Bomb, as Eevee won't be eligible to learn it until she evolves.

Thank you very much ^^.

Last edited by enchantress; 05-11-2014 at 07:51 PM.
Old 04-21-2014, 04:59 AM   #15
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Have this from me:

Chocolate Bomb (Normal)

Happy Easter
Quote:
Happy Easter Fizzby!

Quote:

Quote:
Happy Easter!

OR
OR
OR
OR
OR

Feeding:
- Chocolate Candy, Chocolate Egg, and White Chocolate Berry to Frazil the Snorunt, raising him from Lv.1 to Lv.8.
- Chocolate Milkshake and Chocolate Memory Berry to Vanessa the Absol, teaching her the MT move Bounce and Egg moves Assurance, Hex, Mean Look and Megahorn.
- Chocolate Togepi to Mz. Moxy the Scraggy, teaching her Metronome.

Picking up:
x1 Box of Chocolates
x1 Super Pass
x1 Chocolate Block
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Chocolate Ball

Let's not all get laryngitis, now.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records