UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 02-08-2018, 02:11 PM   #326
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post

Trading my Level 10 Male Electrike to TheKnightsFury in return for their $2000.

His stats:
Spoiler: show

Alfie

Species; Electrike
Gender; Male
Level; 10
Type; Electric
Attacks; Tackle, Flame Burst, Uproar, Snarl, Double Edge, Thunder Wave, Leer, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Howl, Quick Attack, Gummi Bomb (Ice)
Evolution; Electrike -27- Manectric
Nature; Undeclared
Ability: Undeclared
Held item: none
Obtained: Cable Club
Bond: 30
Bio:

Most trusted teammates:
Birthday: March 19th

Take good care of him.

*Trade Started*[/COLOR]
Trading $2000 to Epicsquirtle for her Electrike
The little wolfer will be in good hands

Trade Closed

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 02-08-2018 at 02:29 PM.
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 02:37 PM   #327
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Trading my Level 6 Female Pachirisu to Heather in return for their 12 Yummi Gummi's.

Her stats:

Patches

Species; Pachirisu
Gender; Female
Level; 6
Type; Electric
Attacks; Growl, Bide, Quick Attack, Seed Bomb, Shock Wave
Evolution; None
Nature; Undeclared
Bond: 0
Bio:

Most trusted teammates:
Birthday: March 12th

Have fun with her.

*Trade started*
EpicSquirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 02:42 PM   #328
Heather
Naga's Voice

Trading The last 12 of these Yummi Gummis to EpicSquirtle for the aforementioned Pachirisu. They can tell me later if its okay if I call her Agent S...

*Trade Closed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 04:03 PM   #329
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Trading my Level 3 Male Dedenne to Ironthunder, in return for their five rare candies, $1000 and a Level Ball.

His stats:

Tantei

Species; Dedenne
Gender; Male
Level; 3
Type; Electric/Fairy
Attacks; Tackle, Tail Whip, Hidden Power (Flying), Super Fang
Evolution; None
Nature; Undeclared
Obtained: Adoption Centre
Bond: 2
Bio:

Most trusted teammates:
Birthday: August 7th

Make sure to take good care of him!

*Trade Started*

Trading Ł1000, 5 Rare Candies and one Level Ball for EpicSquirtle's Dedenne. He's in good hands, don't worry.

Declaring Ability as Pickup.

Trade Closed.

Last edited by Ironthunder; 02-08-2018 at 05:07 PM.
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:41 AM   #330
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
Been a while.

Accepting gift of $500 from biggggg5

Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 11:05 PM   #331
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Trading Big 2 Candies for their Ice Stone.

Thank you!!

*Trade opened*
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 01:05 AM   #332
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
Trading Big 2 Candies for their Ice Stone.

Thank you!!

*Trade opened*
Trading Naru my ice stone for two candies. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*

biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:01 AM   #333
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading my lvl 1 Male Shadow Drilbur to Gemini Spark for $250 and his snowflake thingy

Trade Open

Old 02-19-2018, 05:54 PM   #334
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Trading my lvl 1 Male Shadow Drilbur to Gemini Spark for $250 and his snowflake thingy

Trade Open
And I hereby trade my $250 and Magical Snowflake in exchange for TKF's Lv. 1 Shadow Male Drilbur!

COMPLETE.

*Trade Close*

Wow, I never would have thought I'd get a third Shadow Pokemon... anyway, let's take a look at what you are...

Drilbur, the Mole Pokemon. Drilbur is somewhat slow when walking along the surface, but it is very good at digging, able to spin itself when its claws are together and raised above its head for efficient drilling. Its digging speed allows it to keep pace with cars running on the surface.

Wait, where'd you go?

: *pops out from underground and attacks me from behind*

Ack! That was close! That tunnel was really quick...sure hope you don't make a mess of my base! Anyway, let's find you a good place to burrow that isn't around my base...Edgar!
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 10:05 PM   #335
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Trading Gary my Lv 1 Female Remoraid w/ Egg Move Swift for a future breeding arrangement~

*trade? Gift? Opened*
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 10:12 PM   #336
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
Trading Gary my Lv 1 Female Remoraid w/ Egg Move Swift for a future breeding arrangement~

*trade? Gift? Opened*
Accepting Naru's Remoraid with Swift, thank you! :3
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 11:06 AM   #337
EpicSquirtle

Trading my level 6 Voltorb to Missingno. Master in return for his one rare candy.

Voltorb's stats:

Voltorb

Species; Voltorb
Gender; Genderless
Level; 6
Type; Electric
Attacks; Charge, Tackle, Sonic Boom, Shock Wave, Foul Play, Explosion, Hidden Power (Fire), Signal Beam
Evolution; Voltorb -30- Electrode
Nature; Undeclared
Bond: 3
Bio:

Most trusted teammates:
Birthday: September 9th

*Trade opened*
Old 02-27-2018, 02:13 PM   #338
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Trading my level 6 Voltorb to Missingno. Master in return for his one rare candy.

Voltorb's stats:

Voltorb

Species; Voltorb
Gender; Genderless
Level; 6
Type; Electric
Attacks; Charge, Tackle, Sonic Boom, Shock Wave, Foul Play, Explosion, Hidden Power (Fire), Signal Beam
Evolution; Voltorb -30- Electrode
Nature; Undeclared
Bond: 3
Bio:

Most trusted teammates:
Birthday: September 9th

*Trade opened*
"WILL YOUSE JUST RUN FER COVER!!!" Meowth screamed, the better to make himself heard over the pouring rain and the earth-shaking thunder what accompanied it.

"HELL, NO!" Keith Masters shouted back. Stubborn as ever, the Poison-type Trainer was proving here and now that not even a raging thunderstorm could deter him when it came to catching Pokémon, and before him on the path that wound through Garbage Gorge sat a Pokémon which, while familiar, was also something new. Keith had his (mercifully waterproof) Pokédex out and pointed at the curious creature.

"Grimer- Alola Form- the Sludge Pokémon. A Poison and Dark-type," droned the Pokédex, its volume on the highest setting so Keith could hear the entry. "When Grimer was brought to Alola to solve the garbage problem the region faced, it developed over time into this form. The crystals on its body are lumps of toxins, and if one falls off, it allows horrible poisons to leak out."

"I am not passing this up!" Keith declared, throwing a Lure Ball into the pouring rain. "Brighton, let's go!" he exclaimed.

The modified Blu Apricorn split open, unleashing its aquatic occupant into the deluge. "Chou!" he exclaimed, Keith's Chinchou not bothered in the slightest by the current weather. A smart move, even Meowth had to admit- not only were Chinchou untroubled by the rain, but lightning wasn't even an issue for Brighton because of Volt Absorb.

"Go for it, Brighton!" Keith shouted. "Water Pulse!"

'Chiiiinchou!" exclaimed Brighton, firing a sphere of water at the Alolan Grimer. However, the Sludge Pokémon deftly oozed out of the way, and responded by launching a rather more accurate Sludge attack, knocking the Chinchou backwards.

"Come on, Brighton!" Keith called out, for now the Grimer was oozing forward, intending to follow up with Poison Fang. "Fight back with Thunder Punch!"

In a maneuver that would have made his father proud, Brighton righted himself, his right fin crackling with electricity. Lunging at the Grimer, Brighton swung the fin, landing a powerful Thunder Punch that even seemed to paralyze the Grimer, hindering its movements greatly.

"We got it now! Water Pulse!" Keith commanded.

"Chiiiiiinchooouuuu!" bellowed Brighton, repeating his earlier move, and this time with more success, sending the Alolan Grimer oozing backwards. It came to rest, jiggling madly, making feeble efforts to escape the battle. The Water Pulse had hit harder than average thanks to the pouring rain.

And this was Keith's cue. He turned his hat backwards with one hand as he enlarged a red-and-white sphere with the other. "All right!" he bellowed, making himself heard above the storm. "Go, Poké Ball!!"

At that moment, however, the very skies lit up. A bolt of lightning shot down from the black clouds above, descending towards the scene of the battle. This was something Keith had foreseen being a possibility, hence his choosing Brighton to battle the Grimer- Volt Absorb would ensure that any sudden lightning strikes would only serve to heal the Chinchou. However, one thing he hadn't been counting on was the lightning striking something else.

Like, say, the Poké Ball he threw at Grimer.

With the ball no longer hurtling its way, Grimer was given ample opportunity to escape, opportunity it did not squander by any means, but Keith barely noticed. He stared, mouth agape, as the Poké Ball was suspended in midair by the bolt of lightning that was striking it. And rather than frying the ball, it seemed to be pumping energy into the ball. Indeed, with the same whirring sound that came with the ball being enlarged or minimized, the ball, despite being at full size already, was growing larger still. Keith's jaw dropped as the black band around the middle of the ball thinned out, the button vanishing altogether. And then, a pair of large eyes opened up on the red half as the lightning stopped, allowing the spherical something to clatter to the ground. The storm had started to let up at this point, but the rain was still coming down.

"...Did dat just happen?" Meowth said weakly. Keith said nothing. Instead, he held his Pokédex back out.

"Voltorb, the Ball Pokémon. An Electric-type," droned the device. "Voltorb was first sighted at a Poké Ball factory, which is believed to not be a coincidence. Usually seen only in power plants, it is sometimes seen in towns, apparently using the power lines to travel."

The new Voltorb, however, seemed more than a bit agitated. "VOLTORB. VOLTORB," it droned, crackling with electricity and shaking violently.

"Oh, geez," frowned Keith. "That lightning strike must've given it too much energy!"

"Ya tink?!" retorted Meowth.

"Well, then, let's try and wear it out!" Keith stated. "Brighton, use Bubble!"

"Chooou... Chi-i-i-i-i-i-i-in!" responded Brighton, taking a deep breath and unleashing a powerful spray of foam from his mouth, striking Voltorb directly. In retaliation, Voltorb unleashed a powerful Shock Wave. Keith smirked- Brighton made no effort to dodge, and rightly so, his Volt Absorb allowing him to use the electricity to heal off the injuries he'd sustained battling Grimer.

"Good- now use your Dazzling Gleam attack!" ordered Keith.

"Chiiiiiiiiiin!" exclaimed Brighton, letting loose a brilliant, almost magical burst of light from his antennae, actually knocking Voltorb back somewhat. Voltorb was quick to respond, however, this time with a Signal Beam that grazed the Chinchou, forcing the Dazzling Gleam to stop prematurely.

"Alright," Keith decided. "If we're gonna do this, we need to hit that Voltorb with everything we've got! Brighton, what do you think?"

"Chou! Chou!" Brighton nodded determinedly.

Keith nodded back, beginning to move his arms. "Then let's go!" he exclaimed, moving his arms in a way that got his Z-Ring to respond. A pale blue gleam emanated from the Icium Z contained within.

"Chooooooooou!" called Brighton, making honestly cute attempts to copy Keith's movements with his tiny fins.

“Our hearts, our minds, linked as one!" Keith exclaimed as he moved. "A chill as intense as the Snowfall Steppe of Cloud Garden! Raise the power, lower the temperature!”

"Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!" exclaimed Brighton as the Z-Power flooded throughout his body, powering up his Ice Beam into something way more.

"Subzero Slammer, go!!!" Keith commanded.

Code:

Brighton surrounded itself with its Z-Power!

Brighton unleashes its full-force Z-Move!

Subzero Slammer
A pillar of ice rose from the ground beneath Brighton, elevating the Chinchou higher and higher. And then, fueled with Z-Power, Brighton unleashed what could only be described as an Ice Beam on steroids, straight at the Voltorb below, instantly encasing it in ice. And then the icy tomb exploded, freeing Voltorb while inflicting great damage upon it.

Sure enough, as Keith looked on, he could see that Voltorb was greatly weakened, and more to the point, a lot calmer. The crazed look in its eyes was gone, and as it established eye contact with Keith, the Poison-type Trainer couldn't help but smile. "I think that did it," he said to Meowth. "And now," he added, taking a second Poké Ball out of his backpack.

"Oy," groaned Meowth. "Youse really wants a volatile Voltorb on da team? Nitro was alright, but dis-"

"It's not so volatile anymore, I don't think," Keith argured. "All it needed was to let loose the excess energy from the lightning strike. Besides," he sighed. "Rayzen was one of the Trainers to flee the region during the Fizzbylution, so I'll probably never get to ask him if he'll trade Nitro back to me. I'd love a second chance at working with a Voltorb." He turned back to Voltorb, establishing eye contact once more, and the smile came back. "Alright," grinned Keith, heaving the sphere. "Go, Poké Ball!"

And this time, no sudden random lightning strikes interrupted the ball's flight path. One sphere struck another, and Voltorb was sucked into the thrown ball. Once the ball snapped shut, it clattered to the ground, wobbling back and forth, and once the rain came to a complete stop, so too did the Poké Ball.

'All right!" Keith grinned, picking up the Poké Ball and holding it up high. "I just caught... a Voltorb!"

"Meowth! Dat's right!" added Meowth.

"Chou Chinchou!" Brighton chimed in.

OOC: Trading 1 Rare Candy to ES for her level 6 Voltorb. Thanks! It's in good hands.

*Trade Closed*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 07-03-2018 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 02:37 PM   #339
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Trading 5 Rare Candies to Epicsquirtle for Breeding Services

Trade Open

Old 03-04-2018, 09:52 PM   #340
EpicSquirtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Trading 5 Rare Candies to Epicsquirtle for Breeding Services

Trade Open
Accepting 5 Rare Candies in return for services at the Hatchery.

*Trade Closed*
Old 03-10-2018, 10:35 AM   #341
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

He'd specifically requested a room with a PC. Hush was no stranger to sleeping in inns and motels, never having had a home of his own, but he was rarely picky with the conditions of his room. This time, however, he had something he needed to do, away from prying eyes.

Dominion.exe... Run.

The program booted up, and Porygon materialized on the screen. The one responsible for the decimation of two entire regions, the virus which had simultaneously overridden both countries' nuclear security protocols and provided Hush with the launch codes.

Now, all that remained was to ensure he remained untraceable.

Options... Format.

Hush watched in silence as the Porygon's on-screen 3D model began to disintegrate, pixel by pixel. When it was done, Dominion.exe was gone. And as he began to laugh by himself, in the darkness of the small rented room, Hush recalled something he'd once heard in some silly movie - a delightfully horrible, undeniable truth:

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

------------------

Gifting my Lv 1 Porygon with no extra moves, holding 1x Dubious Disc, to 134.

*Trade started*
Old 03-10-2018, 04:34 PM   #342
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
He'd specifically requested a room with a PC. Hush was no stranger to sleeping in inns and motels, never having had a home of his own, but he was rarely picky with the conditions of his room. This time, however, he had something he needed to do, away from prying eyes.

Dominion.exe... Run.

The program booted up, and Porygon materialized on the screen. The one responsible for the decimation of two entire regions, the virus which had simultaneously overridden both countries' nuclear security protocols and provided Hush with the launch codes.

Now, all that remained was to ensure he remained untraceable.

Options... Format.

Hush watched in silence as the Porygon's on-screen 3D model began to disintegrate, pixel by pixel. When it was done, Dominion.exe was gone. And as he began to laugh by himself, in the darkness of the small rented room, Hush recalled something he'd once heard in some silly movie - a delightfully horrible, undeniable truth:

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

------------------

Gifting my Lv 1 Porygon with no extra moves, holding 1x Dubious Disc, to 134.

*Trade started*
Accepting this incredibly gracious gift!

Naming it Lolo and declaring its ability to be Download.

Mahalo, Mask! I owe you one.

Trade closed.

Last edited by Nerd Violence; 03-10-2018 at 11:42 PM.
Nerd Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 03:48 PM   #343
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muyotwo View Post
Trading my level 13 f Mankey to Tate for their level 1 Scyther with Metal Coat. Trade confirmed and closed

B buttoning the evo, so it can evolve when reunited with its rightful parent.

Trading my level 1 Scyther with Metal coat to Tate for my precious level 13 f Mankey.
Trading Lv. 13 Mankey to Muyo for Lv. 01 Scyther with Metal Coat.

Scyther evolved into Scizor!

Trade closed.
Old 03-15-2018, 06:01 PM   #344
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Trading $800 for Naru's level 22 female Masquerain.

*Trade Started*
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 02:10 AM   #345
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Trading $800 for Naru's level 22 female Masquerain.

*Trade Started*
Trading Raves my Level 22 Female Masquerain with the TM moves Scald, Infestation, and Ice Beam. She's also in a Luxury Ball with 15 bond for your record.

Take good care of her!

*Trade closed*
Old 03-18-2018, 05:15 PM   #346
Rotom310
Boulder Badge

Trading 1 Rare Candy for Tate's Skull of Forgotten Souls.

*Trade Opened*
Rotom310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 05:24 PM   #347
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotom310 View Post
Trading 1 Rare Candy for Tate's Skull of Forgotten Souls.

*Trade Opened*
Trading my Skull of Forgotten Souls to Rotom310 for a Rare Candy.

Trade closed.
Old 03-25-2018, 03:41 AM   #348
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Gifting $750 to Alice as thanks for breeding arrangements.

Trade opened.
Old 03-25-2018, 05:44 AM   #349
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Gifting $750 to Alice as thanks for breeding arrangements.

Trade opened.
Blaze is in the Breeding Centre with Pouli the Houndoom, so claiming my pimp money LOL. Thanks, Tate.
Old 03-27-2018, 11:17 PM   #350
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Trading This Lv. 1 Chinchou from the adoption center to TheKnightsFury in exchange for $200 and a great ball

Trade Opened

biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops