UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 09-20-2017, 01:23 AM   #401
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded, and went off to the PC, returning minutes later with a Lure Ball in hand. "Alright," he said, tossing the ball in the air. "Zygill, come on out!"

The modified Blu Apricorn split open, and in a flash of light, there appeared a very small fish on the floor. At the unfamiliar faces all around, Zygill frantically flopped his way over to Keith and hid behind one of his feet (being too small to hide behind both feet at once.

"Zygill, it's fine," Keith said, picking up the Water-type. "This is my friend Chroma, and I brought you out to meet some of her Pok閙on. What do you say? Sound good?"

"W-W-Wishi..." murmured Zygill shyly.

"Well, Elenchos looks a bit busy at the moment," Keith said to Chroma. "In the meantime, do you think it'd be a good idea for Zygill to meet Butternut?" He thought of also suggesting Louise, but from what he'd seen of the Mawile's less than agreeable personality, he wasn't completely sold on that idea just yet.

"You do make a good point," agreed Fatale. "The only reason I can think of is if you need to be nice to them so they let down their guard enough to give you a clean shot. Rarely do I need to do that, of course," she added. "Back in Cadaver Forest, the element of surprise I always had was more than sufficient to give me the upper hand."

"Well, you'll figure out what you like to do eventually," smiled Anion. "And we'll help you figure it out, too, if you like," she added, in agreement with Bell. "Why don't the three of us try doing something together, and see how you like it?" she suggested. "Or if you prefer, you watch us do something and see if you want to try it yourself?"
Old 09-20-2017, 10:04 AM   #402
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

The little fish was certainly as pathetic looking as Chroma thought he would, but he also seemed to be far more capable tan the average magikarp. And also unlike the average magikarp, he looked as aware of his surroundings as he was. At the very least, it gave her a good idea of what his personality was like within the first couple seconds, which she admittedly hadn't expected to be able to do at all! "I don't see why not," she answered as she pulled the pumpkin ball out and unleashed its resident unto the world once more.

'I imagine that having a mouth like that would make it so you wouldn't need the clean shot in the first place,' Elen added. 'You certainly need it less than I would, and I don't need to give prey false hope to get the shot in in the first place!'

'Uhm, how about...' Edrick thought for a moment. '...the second one?'

'Alright, guess it's on us to figure something out, then!'
Bell exclaimed. 'Hmm, something we can all ddo despite our different body types, huh...?'

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:51 AM   #403
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled and nodded.
Frieghya purred and nuzzled her mate.
In the next room the two pokeballs popped open and a skitty and a purrloin emerged. Victoria smirked "I can sense our sister here somewhere, let's find her."

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
笥因 furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:57 AM   #404
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As the Pumpkasaur appeared, Zygill peered shyly at it. "Um... h-
hi,
" he squeaked.

"Oh, yes," Fatale nodded. "When I saw prey, I went right for the kill." Her eyes gleamed as she fondly recalled past kills she'd made.

"...Huh," Anion murmured, having not thought this far ahead. "I mean, there's battling, but I don't think he'd be ready for that yet, somehow... Do you got anything to play with around here? A ball or something?" he asked Bell.
Old 09-20-2017, 12:51 PM   #405
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami paused as a thought came to her. "Oh, but I don't have anywhere really private for those two other than my own room. Guess I didn't think this through all that well, after all..."

Nadie closed his eyes and attempted to pet her with a wing. 'Hehe, guess I can do a lot more now than I thought I would...!'

~ ~ ~

'Hm? Oh, hello!' Butternut stepped closer to the Small Fry Pokemon curiously. 'Yer a bit out o' yer area, aren'tya?'

'Swift and merciless, huh?'
Elen chuckled. 'Yeah, I definitely can't pull something exactly like that off!'

'Aside from the capturing variety, not really,' Bell answered contemplatively. 'We haven't exactly lived here long enough to go the whole nine yards yet. Buut, it shouldn't be too hard to make one!'

Old 09-20-2017, 01:06 PM   #406
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii frowned "You don't have anywhere for pokemon to get some privacy?"
Frieghya purred harder Cool isn't it.
The two pokemon followed their intuition down to the south side of the basement.

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 09-20-2017, 01:19 PM   #407
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami gave a nervous chuckle. "I didn't get to do any of the designing for the place until the end, and even then I just had a small area to work with." She shrugged. "At least this area isn't covered with warp circles like the rest of the house!"

'More than cool,' Nadie countered. 'It's amazing! And I can only imagine that yours was even more so...'

'...Mistress?' a voice called from up in a tree as the two felines approached it. 'I thought I felt something familiar...'

Old 09-20-2017, 02:37 PM   #408
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Eeep! Y-yeah," Zygill replied. While Pumpkasaur weren't that large, Wishiwashi were even less large, so Butternut seemed to tower over Zygill. "I u-used to live in a lake, u-until one day wh-when Keith caught me. I-I still get to swim whenever I-I like, b-but n-now they're h-helping me l-learn to m-move on l-land. M-My name's Zygill, w-what's yours?" he asked.

"Oh, I don't know about that," Fatale murmured. "I've mastered the art of flying silently in spite of having wings- you, on the other hand, you don't need wings. You could very easily sneak up on someone from behind. From there, it's just a matter of having the right move to finish the job before they even know what hit them."

"Hey, yeah, that's true," nodded Anion. "If you can make a big, round wad of String Shot, and we find something to cover it with so it's not sticky anymore, that should work, right?"
Old 09-20-2017, 03:44 PM   #409
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled, well your house is nice.
Frieghya grinned Indeed it was.
Victoria looked up at the tree "Hello, come down and meet one of our newest sisters."

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-20-2017, 05:57 PM   #410
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

(OOC: Due to the fact that Glimmer is already confirmed to be evolving in Bedlam, which in turn occurs before these RPs, I will take a little liberty and have her be a nuzleaf here)

"Oh, thanks!" Ami said cheerfully. "Of course you guys haven't seen a good chunk of it yet."

'Ah, okay.'
He nuzzled her back. 'Well, I'm glad you were here to witness mine, at lest...'

"Gladly!" A mass of golden sparkles suddnly dropped onto the ground before Victoria, soon giving way to reveal the bowing form of an orange-masked nuzleaf. "...I have acquired a better form, as promised."

~ ~ ~

The pumpkasaur couldn't even begin to fathom what it must be like for the little fish to go through such a drastic change in environment, but he wasn't going to let that affect his conversation with them... consciously, anyway. 'My name's Butternut. Nice ta meet ya!'

'I see...' Elen mulled over this bit information for a moment. 'I... don't think I have many such moves at the moment, though I will have a good few good ones soon.'

'Ooor, I could just finish it with non-sticky threads,' Bell suggested as he started to get the job done. 'Being a spider pokemon has its advantages sometimes!'

Old 09-20-2017, 06:25 PM   #411
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled "Do you want to give us the tour?"
Frieghya blushed Do you want me to show you it teleparhically?
Victoria nodded in approval "You look wonderful."
Rumpleteaser nodded "Indeed sister."

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-20-2017, 07:18 PM   #412
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"N-Nice to meet you, too," Zygill replied. "I... I wasn't sure about having a Trainer at first, b-but Keith's really nice. I-Is that your Trainer?" he asked, looking over at Chroma. "I-Is she nice, too?"

Fatale nodded. "That sounds fair," she replied. "What sort of moves do you have at the moment, then? Besides Hypnosis, of course."

"Oh, cool, that's a thing you can do?" grinned Anion. "Yeah, that sounds good to me," she nodded, watching the Dewpider work.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 09-20-2017 at 09:01 PM.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:27 PM   #413
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami nodded cheerfully. "I sure can, but I must warn you- it's going to get a little bit confusing!" She looked over to the pair of Psychic Types. "Say, Freighya wouldn't happen to know how to read, would she?"

'You can do that?!' Nadie then laughed at his own exclamation. 'How silly of me, of course you can! I'm willing to experience it if you're willing to share.'

Glimmer's cheeks darkened slightly- apparently, she wasn't used to being complimented on her appearance beyond her shiny status. 'It is... a tremendous honor that you think so, Mistress.' She stood up, pulling out her leaf so that it wouldn't tower over the purrloin. 'And you as well, Sister.'

~ ~ ~

'Oh, Chroma?' Butternut asked. 'She's nice enough. A lil' bit insensitive, bu' nice.'

'Let's see...' Elen coughed dramatically before starting the list. 'Camouflage, Reflect, Topsy-Turvy, Constrict, Peck, Swagger, Foul Play, Superpower, Psywave...' He shrugged. 'Not a whole lot for clean kills, though I suppose Flamethrower hits the slow and agonizing aspect well enough.'

'Honestly, I'm still a bit surprised that I haven't weirded you out yet,' Bell admitted. He quickly finished up the silken orb and tossed it her way. 'Catch!'

Old 09-21-2017, 11:09 AM   #414
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded "yeah."
Frieghya smiled and projected a memory into nadie's mind
Victoria bowed her head "you are very welcome." Rumpleteaser nodded.

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-21-2017, 11:47 AM   #415
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Oh, good!" Ami pulled out a sheet of paper and scribbled something on it, before laying the sheet beside the couple. "And, done! Alright, everyone, follow me." She turned and led the way out of the kitchen, careful not to disturb anyone in the process.

Nadie slowly opened his eyes once the memory finished its course. 'Kawaii really cares for you, huh? Though with that many people around, I'm surprised you didn't have any more eyes on you...'

The nuzleaf nodded and turned back to Victoria. 'Mistress, I... require your guidance on a matter...'

Old 09-21-2017, 12:09 PM   #416
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled and followed Ami.
Frieghya grinned It was a busy place.
Victoria smiled "Of course my dear, what do you need?"

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-21-2017, 12:29 PM   #417
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

She turned around in the hallway once everyone who was coming on the tour was out of the kitchen. "Welcome my part of the house! I figured the place could use a little bit of normalcy, so here it is." She opened the door to the transition room and stepped aside to let her guests look within. "Of course, that didn't exactly last very long."

'Oh, it certainly seemed so!' Nadie chuckled softly. 'You were pretty cute as an eevee, by the way.'

'I have found someone more than worthy of testing my new form against, but...'
She sighed in frustration. 'He, too, is under my trainer's tutelage.'

Old 09-21-2017, 12:53 PM   #418
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii lokked around and nodded in approval.
Frighya chuckled Thank you.
Victoria thought the matter over "Depends on how close your target is with your trainer."

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-21-2017, 01:32 PM   #419
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"The other room in this area is my room, so... yeah." She shrugged, figuring her fellow human would already have a fair idea about the rules surrounding it. "Since we'll end the tour in the main hall, let's go downstairs first. Speaking of, do you want to go down the normal way..." she giggled excitedly. "...Or the fun way?"

'You are very welcome, Dear!' Nadie then noticed the paper Ami had left them. '...Was that there before?'

Glimmer's face lit up. 'He's hardly close to anyone at all!' she declared, a smile spreading across her previously mouthless face.

Old 09-21-2017, 03:46 PM   #420
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled "oooh, fun way please."
Frieghya wandered over to the note Ami left it. she observed.
Victoria smiled "then I see no problem with it."

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-21-2017, 06:35 PM   #421
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Yes! Thank you!" Ami walked up to the giant cocoon and stepped aside from the opening in its side. "Here we have the pride and joy of this part of the house, strung together by Bell himself! Do you want to go ahead and give it a try, or should I give a demonstration?"

Nadie telekinetic ally picked it up and held it out for Freighya to see the lettering... upside down. 'What does she say?'

Glimmer smiled viciously at that. 'Then so shall it be done. Would you two care to witness my first hunt?'

Old 09-21-2017, 06:50 PM   #422
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii gestured to the cocoon "you first."
Frieghya giggled It's upside-down silly.
Victoria grinned "Of course, it's will be a good opportunity for Rumpleteaser to learn as well."

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-21-2017, 07:08 PM   #423
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"O-Oh, OK," replied Zygill. "I-I'm glad we have nice Trainers," he stated. "B-Back in the lake, I- me and m-my old school, we- we sometimes had s-some not nice p-people go fishing and b-bother us."

"Ooh, indeed," Fatale replied at Elenchos's remark about Flamethrower making for an agonizing death. "Perhaps I should learn that move myself someday... If James can handle it, I certainly can."

"Heh, takes a lot to weird me out," grinned Anion as she caught the ball. "Nothing on Keith's team weirds me out too much." And she passed the ball back to the Dewpider.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 09-21-2017 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:51 PM   #424
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami looked slightly disappointed for a moment, but quickly cheered back up. "Well, feel free to take the stairs, then!" She took a step back into the dome, and was sucked into it almost instantly.

'...Oh.' He flushed as he turned it over. 'I couldn't see earlier, so...'

'So Rumpleteaser's your name?' Glimmer nodded. 'Follow me, then. I do hope our wild sisters don't mind having a bit of seafood later!' And with that, she turned to lead the way to the other side of the basement.

~ ~ ~

'Is dat so?'
Butternut shook his head. 'Yeah, not all humans are da nicest o' folks. I 'aven't seen any o' my brothers an' sisters fer... almost a yer, now.'

Elen chuckled. 'But wouldn't cooking your prey affect their blood somehow? That wouldn't be very nice for you!' He raised a major tentacle up to his face. 'As for me, I believe I'll be getting a few slicing moves. Not the greatest at conserving blood, but they should work just fine for me!'

'W-w-woah!' Bell fumbled the ball a little, clearly not quite used to trying to catch things between his stick-like legs, but still secured the catch. 'Well, I guess that explains why you're still hanging out with an oddball like me!' With the last word,
he tossed the ball back to her.

Last edited by Median Dia; 09-21-2017 at 08:10 PM.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:53 PM   #425
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"O-oh, that's so sad, I'm sorry," murmured Zygill. "I... I wish you could do what I can do- If I'm ever i-in danger, I-I can summon m-my old school, a-and we group together t-to form something m-much bigger and stronger than any of us are by ourselves."

"It's possible," conceded Fatale. "I don't know from experience just yet, of course- never had a way to cook my prey back in the forest. Slicing moves, hmm? Indeed, not the most efficient if you wish to drink blood, but potentially gruesome all the same~"

"Nah, you're not odd, you're cool," Anion replied- she stumbled back just a little bit as she caught the ball. "I met Pok閙on that know String Shot, but you're the first one what can do the awesome stuff I've seen here," she stated, tossing the ball back at Bell.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases