UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction

Old 08-23-2013, 01:19 AM   #1
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

UPN's Fakemon Thread - The Beginning

As per usual, blaze put me up to this.

What is a 'Fakemon'?
Perhaps the most obvious question, and thusly the one that needs to be answered first. A fakemon is a fake pokemon, one made by fans who enjoy flexing their creative muscles. Or fans looking to make a quick joke. Either one works.

Why would I want to make a 'Fakemon'?
Perhaps the most important question. Creating fakemon can be much more than a simple drive to show everyone your OMFGPIKACHUGOLBATFUSIONMON(- Yes, that's a real thing. I kid you not). Describing your creations serves as good descriptive practice. Drawing them strengthens your drawing eye. Creating them can help you better understand the inner workings of the pokemon world (I, for example, owe my knowledge of base stats entirely to the time spent creation literal legions of fakemon). They can be used to explore a niche or stimulate a change in the metagame, as seen in Smogon's CAP project. They can allow you to try out cool combinations which GF hasn't gotten around to implementing themselves. They can provide a way to upgrade your favorite (sucky) pokemon. They can do all of the above at once. Indeed, the same concept can even be applied to assign pokemon values to your favorite characters, as seen in the Touhoumon games. Speaking of, some set out to create an entire region of the little beasts, and some go above and beyond and actually take up modding or programming, turning their ambitions into reality.

Oh, okay. How do I make one?
There's no real single established way to make a Fakemon. I'm pretty sure every fan has the ability to do it without thinking too hard about where to start. Just think about what you think would be cool to have, and set off from there, developing how it would work with other pokemon, what kind of places it can be found, etcetera.
Protip: If you give a 'mon base255 in everything, and ability which combines Wonder Guard and Magic Guard, and make it a Ghost/Dark type, you're probably doing it wrong.

And, without further lecturing from me... What say we begin?
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:23 AM   #2
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

Send a message via AIM to Fallen Icarus Send a message via Skype™ to Fallen Icarus
So, a community made UPC?

Sounds fun!
Old 08-23-2013, 01:28 AM   #3
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Do you mean the CAPs, or just Fakemon in general?

Actually, the UPC is a good example of a Fakemon-creation competition.
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Old 08-23-2013, 02:17 AM   #4
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindrindra View Post
As per usual, blaze put me up to this.
Oh you.

Various fakemon ideas float around in my head all the time, but as my drawing ability is rather subpar without the use of paper and pencil it is difficult to show people.

How, since it seems that the UPC isn't being done this year, so I'll probably post my UPC here. I've got more ideas, trust me.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:24 AM   #5
Toyo
hail

It's probably best if we have links to these somewhere around here.

UPC 2012
UPC 2010
UPC 2010- no link
UPC 2009- no link
UPC 2008
UPC 2007

I couldn't find 2010 and 2009, so if somebody has links to those could they send them to me?
Toyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:47 AM   #6
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I'm thinking I'll kick things off with some of my own fakemon.

Name; Snoworm (Snow + worm)
Species: Snow Bug Pokémon
Type: Bug/Ice
Evolution: Cocryoon (lv. 7)
Ability: Ice Body
Hidden Ability: Shield Dust
Dex entry 1: To escape birds that would try and prey on it, it adapted over the years to cold weather. It is rarely seen outside of Winter.
Dex entry 2: When it crawls through the snow, it is nearly invisible. It fends off attackers by firing off icicles from its icy stinger.
Moves:
Lv. 1: Ice Shard
Lv. 1: String Shot
Lv. 15: Bug Bite
Lv. 21: Icicle Spear

TM/HM: None

Tutor: Electroweb, Icy Wind, Snore, Bug Bite

Name: Cocryoon (cryo + cocoon)
Species: Frozen Pokémon
Evolution: Mothawed (lv. 10)
Ability: Ice Body
Hidden Ability: Weak Armor
Dex entry 1: To protect itself as it undergoes transformation, it encases its entire body in a hard, icy shell. It can only move a little.
Dex entry 2: Because the ice is transparent, it can make the ice as thick as it needs to, while still being able to see the world outside.
Moves:
Lv. 1: Harden
Lv. 7: Harden

TM/HM: None

Tutor: Iron Defense, Electroweb, Icy Wind, Snore, Bug Bite

Name: Mothawed (moth + thawed)
Species: Icicle Wing Pokémon
Ability: Magic Guard
Hidden Ability: Snow Warning
Dex entry 1: It is said that flowers pollinated by Mothawed will thrive in cold weather. A rare sight in warmer climates.
Dex entry 2: Every flap of its wings scatters snowflakes in every direction. When enraged, it unleashes howling blizzards to attack.
Moves:
Lv. 1: Icy Wind
Lv. 10: Icy Wind
Lv. 10: Fury Attack
Lv. 12: Sleep Powder
Lv. 18: Silver Wind
Lv. 21: Ice Fang
Lv. 27: Ice Beam
Lv. 35: Bug Buzz
Lv. 42: Quiver Dance
Lv. 48: Megahorn
Lv. 53: Blizzard

TM/HM: Calm Mind, Toxic, Hail, Venoshock, Hidden Power, Taunt, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Light Screen, Protect, Rain Dance, Safeguard, Frustration, SolarBeam, Return, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Reflect, Aerial Ace, Torment, Facade, Rest, Attract, Thief, Round, Echoed Voice, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Acrobatics, Giga Impact, Flash, Swords Dance, Struggle Bug, Psych Up, Frost Breath, Poison Jab, Dream Eater, Grass Knot, Swagger, Pluck, U-turn, Substitute, Flash Cannon, Trick Room.

Tutor: Bug Bite, Signal Beam, Iron Head, Super Fang, Iron Defense, Magnet Rise, Magic Coat, Hyper Voice, Electroweb, Icy Wind, Snore, Knock Off, Roost, Giga Drain, Tailwind, Magic Room, Wonder Room, Trick, Endeavor, Sleep Talk, Skill Swap.

Name: Pantern (pan + intern)
Species: Learning Pokémon
Type: Normal
Evolution: Pansage (level up while holding Grass Gem), Pansear (level up while holding Fire Gem), Panpour (level up while holding Water Gem) (to breed; breed Pansage/Pansear/Panpour, and one parent must be holding School Incense)
Ability: Adaptability
Hidden Ability: Analytic
Dex entry 1: It spends its days observing Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour. It uses its observations to determine which way it should evolve.
Dex entry 2: When two Pantern meet, the first thing they will do is talk to each other, sharing everything they have learned. Such conversations can go on for hours.
Moves:
Lv. 1: Scratch
Lv. 1: Charm
Lv. 4: Leer
Lv. 7: Lick
Lv. 10: Pound
Lv. 13: Fury Swipes
Lv. 16: Helping Hand
Lv. 19: Bite
Lv. 22: Headbutt
Lv. 25: Work Up
Lv. 28: Fling
Lv. 31: Acrobatics
Lv. 34: Mega Punch
Lv. 37: Recycle
Lv. 40: Natural Gift
Lv. 43: Crunch

TM/HM: Hone Claws, Toxic, Hidden Power, Taunt, Protect, Frustration, Return, Dig, Double Team, Torment, Facade, Rest, Attract, Thief, Low Sweep, Round, Fling, Acrobatics, Shadow Claw, Payback, Work Up, Grass Knot, Dragon Tail, Poison Jab, Swagger, Substitute, Rock Smash, Cut

Egg moves:
Astonish, Covet, Double-Edge, Low Kick, Nasty Plot, Quick Attack, Role Play, Tickle

Move tutor moves: Covet, Endeavor, Gunk Shot, Helping Hand, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Low Kick, Recycle, Role Play, Sleep Talk, Snore, Uproar

Name: Scarechop (scare + scalchop)
Species: Haunted Pokémon
Type: Water/Ghost
Ability: Shell Armor
Hidden Ability: Torrent
Dex entry 1: A scalchop possessed by the spirit of the deceased Oshawott that once held it. Surrounded by a blue gas composed primarily of water.
Dex entry 2: It uses strange powers to freely manipulate water, which it can use to attack enemies. It can even create solid objects out of water.
Moves:
Lv. 1: Mist
Lv. 1: Water Gun
Lv. 6: Astonish
Lv. 9: Fury Cutter
Lv. 14: Water Pulse
Lv. 18: Ominous Wind
Lv. 23: Razor Shell
Lv. 30: Slash
Lv. 35: Shell Smash
Lv. 41: Shadow Ball
Lv. 48: Night Slash
Lv. 53: Hydro Pump

TM/HM: Calm Mind, Toxic, Hail, Hidden Power, Taunt, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Light Screen, Protect, Rain Dance, Telekinesis, Frustration, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Double Team, Reflect, Aerial Ace, Torment, Facade, Rest, Attract, Thief, Round, False Swipe, Scald, Embargo, Explosion, Shadow Claw, Payback, Retaliate, Giga Impact, Rock Polish, Flash, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Psych Up, X-Scissor, Dream Eater, Swagger, U-turn, Substitute, Trick Room, Rock Smash, Cut, Surf, Waterfall, Dive

Egg moves: Hypnosis, Air Slash, Curse, Haze, Clear Smog, Psybeam, Aqua Jet

Move tutor moves: Signal Beam, Iron Head, Uproar, Dual Chop, Last Resort, Iron Defense, Magnet Rise, Magic Coat, Icy Wind, Zen Headbutt, Foul Play, Gravity, Dark Pulse, Snore, Knock Off, Role Play, Giga Drain, Pain Split, Magic Room, Wonder Room, Spite, Recycle, Trick, Endeavor, Sleep Talk, Skill Swap, Snatch

Name: Vanilludge (vanilla + fudge)
Species: Hot & Cold Pokémon
Type: Ice/Fire
Evolves from: Vanillish (give new item Chocolate Bar to hold, then use Fire Stone)
Ability: Flame Body
Hidden Ability: Weak Armor
Dex entry 1: Thoroughly cunning and crafty. It shoots down its prey with scalding blasts of chocolate fudge.
Dex entry 2: Though difficult to accomplish, a tamed Vanilludge will happily provide delicious hot fudge for anyone it considers an ally.
Moves:
Lv. 1: Fudge Burn*
Lv. 1: Weather Ball
Lv. 1: Icicle Spear
Lv. 1: Astonish
Lv. 1: Uproar
Lv. 4: Harden
Lv. 7: Astonish
Lv. 10: Uproar
Lv. 13: Icy Wind
Lv. 16: Sweet Scent
Lv. 19: Avalanche
Lv. 22: Torment
Lv. 26: Dark Pulse
Lv. 31: Nasty Plot
Lv. 36: Ice Beam
Lv. 42: Will-O-Wisp
Lv. 50: Counter
Lv. 59: Blizzard
Lv. 67: Sheer Cold

*Exclusive move for Vanilludge. Same base power, PP, range, and side effects as Lava Plume, but the chance of causing a burn is now 60% as opposed to 30%.

TM/HM: Anything Vanillish gets, plus Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, SolarBeam, Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, Fire Blast, Torment, Flame Charge, Overheat, Incinerate, Will-O-Wisp, Embargo, Payback, Retaliate, Giga Impact

Move tutor moves: Anything Vanillish gets, plus Foul Play, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Heat Wave, Giga Drain, Pain Split, Spite, Trick, Snatch

(I gotta remember to upload these individually one day)
Name: Sludgeon (sludge + eon)
Species: Toxin Pokémon
Type: Poison
Evolves from: Eevee (use Toxic Orb)
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Hidden Ability: Super Luck
Dex entry 1: Though vicious in battle, it can be loyal and even playful. It is popular as a household pet.
Dex entry 2: Its blood contains a vicious venom that dissuades other Pokémon from preying on it. Even other Poison-types will dislike the taste.
Moves:
Lv. 1: Tail Whip
Lv. 1: Tackle
Lv. 1: Helping Hand
Lv. 5: Poison Gas
Lv. 9: Sludge
Lv. 13: Quick Attack
Lv. 17: Jump Kick
Lv. 21: Poison Fang
Lv. 25: Clear Smog
Lv. 29: Toxic
Lv. 33: Gastro Acid
Lv. 37: Sludge Wave
Lv. 41: Last Resort
Lv. 45: Gunk Shot

TM/HM: Roar, Toxic, Venoshock, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Frustration, Return, Dig, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Facade, Rest, Attract, Round, Echoed Voice, Incinerate, Shadow Claw, Retaliate, Giga Impact, Work Up, Poison Jab, Swagger, Substitute

Move tutor moves: Covet, Hyper Voice, Iron Tail, Foul Play, Dark Pulse, Recycle, Snatch, Gastro Acid, Gunk Shot, Knock Off, Snore, Sleep Talk, Helping Hand, Last Resort, Heal Bell, Helping Hand, Trick, Spite

~~~~~
Name: Cupidisc (Cupid + Luvdisc)
Species: Love Arrow Pokémon
Type: Water/Flying
Evolves from: Luvdisc (level up while holding Heart Arrow)
Ability: Swift Swim
Hidden Ability: Cute Charm
Dex entry 1: Though it possesses no wings, it is capable of flight. It takes great pleasure in making others fall in love.
Dex entry 2: When it strikes with a quick peck, it is aiming to make the target fall in love with the next thing it sees. It uses this tactic in battle to disarm its foes.
Moves:
Lv. 1: Peck
Lv. 4: Charm
Lv. 7: Aqua Jet
Lv. 9: Agility
Lv. 14: Fury Attack
Lv. 17: Lucky Chant
Lv. 22: Water Pulse
Lv. 27: Attract
Lv. 31: Drill Peck
Lv. 37: Sweet Kiss
Lv. 40: Aqua Tail
Lv. 46: Drill Run
Lv. 51: Captivate
Lv. 55: Safeguard

TM/HM: Anything Luvdisc gets, plus Pluck, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Acrobatics, Swords Dance, U-Turn, Rock Smash, Fly

Move tutor moves: Drill Run, Bounce, Icy Wind, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Bind, Snore, Heal Bell, Roost, Sky Attack, Tailwind, Helping Hand, Endeavor, Sleep Talk

~~~~~
Name: Flurrious (flurry + furious)
Species: Blizzard Pokémon
Type: Ice/Flying
Evolves from: Cryogonal (level up while knowing Heat Wave)
Ability: Snow Warning
Dex entry 1: Its very presence creates snowstorms. When threatened, it will summon its Cryogonal minions to attack.
Dex entry 2: With its chilling cry, it commands the respect of all nearby Cryogonal. It can house several dozen Cryogonal in its body at any given time.
Moves:
Lv. 1: Bind
Lv. 5: Powder Snow
Lv. 9: Attack Order
Lv. 13: Air Cutter
Lv. 17: Icy Wind
Lv. 21: Mist
Lv. 21: Haze
Lv. 25: Clear Smog
Lv. 29: Acid Armor
Lv. 33: Ice Beam
Lv. 35: Heat Wave
Lv. 37: Defend Order
Lv. 41: Air Slash
Lv. 45: Blizzard
Lv. 49: Heal Order
Lv. 53: Night Daze
Lv. 57: Hurricane
Lv. 61: Sheer Cold

TM/HM: Anything Cryogonal gets, plus Thunderbolt, Thunder, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Torment, Focus Blast, Sky Drop, Fly

Move tutor moves: Bounce, Signal Beam, Iron Defense, Magic Coat, Block, Hyper Voice, Icy Wind, Foul Play, Dark Pulse, Bind, Snore, Knock Off, Roost, Sky Attack, Heat Wave, Tailwind, Spite, Recycle, Outrage, Sleep Talk
Old 08-23-2013, 01:12 PM   #7
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
It's probably best if we have links to these somewhere around here.

UPC 2012
UPC 2010
UPC 2010- no link
UPC 2009- no link
UPC 2008
UPC 2007

I couldn't find 2010 and 2009, so if somebody has links to those could they send them to me?
Here's 2010 and 2009, respectively.
Old 08-23-2013, 01:28 PM   #8
Talon87
時の彼方へ

In case my images from UPC 2012 break (because bah PhotoBucket woes), Tigra, Tigra (shiny), Manateetle, and Manateetle (shiny).
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:18 AM   #9
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Eh, here's a fakemon I quickly typed up last night. Nothing particularly special, but they were fairly interesting to make due to the restrictions on his movepool. Wouldn't actually mind entering him in the next UPC- he's a fairly cute guy.

Spoiler: show
Japanese Name: デスカ
English Name: Nophace
Type(s): Ghost/Dark(?)
Abilities: Unnerve/Prankster/Intimidate(DW)
Stats: 75/80/65/100/82/103 (505BST)
Pokedex: A PKMN of unknown origins, Nophace is known to use it’s unsettling appearance to get the better of others. It’s pranks inflict no lasting harm, though.
Height (Rump-to-Nose): 2.5 feet / 0.8m
Weight: 40lbs
Egg Group(s): Field
Gender Ratio: Genderless

A fairly small pokemon, Nophace is not unlike a Bengal cat in appearance, although it’s lack of tail gives it a partial resemblance to the Manx. However, while the contours of it’s face appear fairly normal, it lacks any eyes or mouth at all, and it’s blunt, conical ears lack any sort of entrance, making it’s sensory perception a mystery in itself. It’s colouring features a pattern of concentric rings in alternating tawny and black, the pattern continuing from it’s ‘nose’ to it’s rump uninterrupted, save for it’s legs, which each have their own instance of the same pattern, a way not unlike stockings. In shiny variants, the tawny colouring is replaced with a bright bluish-cyan.

Movepool sampling: Tackle, Destiny Bond, U-Turn(TM), Baton Pass(Egg), Nasty Plot, Will-o-Wisp(TM), Beast Pulse(TM), Switcheroo

Level Up:
- Tackle
- Growl
6- Shadow Sneak
12- Thief
18- Taunt
24- Night Shade
30- Switcheroo
36- Confuse Ray
42- Shadow Ball
48- Nasty Plot
54- Hex
60- Dark Pulse
66- Perish Song

Egg:
- Baton Pass
- Assist
- Curse
- Memento
- Sucker Punch
- Foul Play
- Nightmare
- Hypnosis?

TMs (BW2):
Toxic
Hidden Power
Sunny Day
Taunt?
Light Screen
Protect
Rain Dance
Telekinesis?
Frustration
Return
Dig
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Double Team
Reflect
Aerial Ace
Rest
Attract
Thief
Energy Ball
Charge Beam
Quash
Will-o-Wisp
Acrobatics
Embargo
Payback
Retaliate
Flash
Thunder Wave
Psych Up
Work Up
Dream Eater
Swagger
U-turn
Substitute
Trick Room

Gameplay Concept: Prankster+Destiny Bond user.
Flavor Concept: The ‘kid brother’ to the many ‘face-stealer’ myths popular around the world.
Movepool Restrictions: No mouth, no claws, no fangs, no tail.
Quote:

Last edited by Kindrindra; 08-29-2013 at 03:12 AM. Reason: HAH. KIN, GET TERMS RIGHT? FUNNY.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:15 PM   #10
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
I don't have art for it, but what I was planning on entering was a spider that lives and sustains itself on dreams. A cute little bugger in his base form, he's pure Bug and has the ability choice of Compundeyes or Swarm, with a Hidden Ability of Insomnia. He is notable in that he learns zero Poison moves, not even Toxic. He gets some Fang moves, some claw moves, and Hypnosis and Dream Eater.

Stage Two, level 23, he grows quite a bit, and the cuteness gives way to being more frightening. He now feeds on nightmares and causes them. He gains some Poison mvoes now, including Cross Poison, Poison Fang, and Toxic, but is still a Pure Bug type. His legs now end in claws, two sharp ones at the end of each leg. Abilities are now Compoundeyes/Unnerve, with the same Hidden Ability of Insomnia.

When this Pokémon reaches a cap on one or more of his Contest stats, he evolves further, into a large black spider from a scared child's darkest dreams, legs shiny, hard, and black, each about three metres tall, meeting at his large body. Sharp mandibles, glinting eyes, and poisonous droll dripping from his mouth. He has a streak on his back, the colour corresponding to the Contest stat colour he evolved through maximising (red for Cool, pink for Cute, etc). His signature move is a webbing shot. Bug, Special, 90 Power and 90 Accuracy. It has a 20% chance of lowering a stat of his foe's by two stages. The stat corresponds to the colour of the stripe, and the Contest stat he used to evolve. Cool means Attack drop, Cute is Speed, Tough is Defense, Beauty is Special Attack, and Bitter is Special Defense. He is now Bug/Dark, and his ability choice is Compoundeyes/Serene Grace, with the Hidden Ability of Bad Dreams.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:56 PM   #11
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I made some more sprites for Eeveelutions I had made up a while back, only just got around to uploading them individually.

This is Eeveeon, a Normal-type Eeveelution.

And this is Spectreon, a Ghost-type Eeveelution.
Old 01-05-2015, 02:02 AM   #12
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

*dusts cobwebs off of thread*

Name: Chippix
Type: Grass
Classification: Ruffled Pokémon
Height: 1'03"
Weight: 10 lbs.
Ability 1: Weak Armor
Ability 2: Rough Skin
Hidden Ability: Cute Charm
Dex entry 1: It is said to have been a potato chip brought to life by a legendary Pokémon. It moves by rolling sideways like a wheel and hopping around.
Dex entry 2: It draws in its opponents with an alluring aroma, then slashes with its sharp edges. It responds to Baggravate's cry.
Dex entry 3: It travels in packs, usually led by a Baggravate. Attacks are coordinated by the Baggravate leader.
Evolution: Chippix >Lv. 23> Baggravate
Stats:
HP: 40
Attack: 60
Defense: 60
Sp. Atk: 60
Sp. Def: 45
Speed: 55
Attacks:
Lv. 1: Sweet Scent
Lv. 1: Fury Cutter
Lv. 4: Hypnosis
Lv. 7: Razor Leaf
Lv. 10: Beat Up
Lv. 14: Stun Spore
Lv. 18: Slash
Lv. 21: Sleep Powder
Lv. 24: Razor Shell
Lv. 29: Night Slash
Lv. 32: Leaf Blade
Lv. 37: Cotton Spore
Lv. 43: Shell Smash
Lv. 50: Petal Blizzard

Name: Baggravate
Type: Grass/Steel
Classification: Chip Bag Pokémon
Height: 2'07"
Weight: 35 lbs.
Ability 1: Weak Armor
Ability 2: Aftermath
Hidden Ability: Magic Bounce
Dex entry 1: It takes in air to inflate itself, then bounces around like a ball. It releases the air all at once if it needs to speed up.
Dex entry 2: As a last-ditch move, it will take in too much air at once and explode. It commands a pack of Chippix.
Dex entry 3: In battle, it commands its Chippix minions to attack in its stead. If forced to fight, it refracts light off its shiny interior.
Evolution: Chippix >Lv. 23> Baggravate
Stats:
HP: 110
Attack: 85
Defense: 70
Sp. Atk: 115
Sp. Def: 75
Speed: 100
Attacks:
Lv. 1: Solar Beam
Lv. 1: Night Daze
Lv. 1: Sweet Scent