UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles

Old 10-09-2018, 06:05 AM   #926
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Happy Carvanha Day! Here's Fizz after a whole bunch of birthdays happened a few days ago!

Level Up! Carvanha grew from Lv. 5 to Lv. 8!
New Move! Carvanha learned Focus Energy!
New Move! Carvanha learned Swift! (Egg)
New Move! Carvanha learned Snarl! (TM)
Birthday Poffin Used! Carvanha's contest stats grew from Beauty 10/Cool 10/Cute 10/Smart 10/Tough 10 to Beauty 20/Cool 20/Cute 20/Smart 20/Tough 20!
Birthday Gummi Used! Carvanha's Bond has been raised from 3 to 5!
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 06:58 AM   #927
Patches
Shake it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trainer Birthday Presents:
  • x1 Heart Scale
  • 1,000 Pokédollars
  • x5 Rare Candies
  • x2 Mysterious Gummis
  • x1 any Pokéball (available in the Department Store)
  • x1 TM
  • x1 Magical Party Popper: The Pokémon who pops it will learn the move Celebrate!
    • Celebrate does not work like in the core games:
      The user is suddenly encased in a colorful gift box. The Pokémon cannot move while in it, but the box becomes an effective yet fragile shield and bomb, all in one festive package: opponents attacking the box will see their attack's damage reduced by 30% and, while destroying the box, triggers an explosion of confetti and ribbons which causes a small amount of damage.
  • x1 Egg of your choice:
    • Birthday Egg: Guarantees to hatch a non-legendary Pokémon within the player's Memakyu!
      • If the trainer has less than 8 non-legendary Pokemon in their Memakyu (or does not have a Memakyu), the egg will act as an Enigma Egg.
      • Requesting shiny Pokémon in your Memakyu will NOT guarantee a shiny result.
      • The hatched Pokémon can be of any species within the player's whole Memakyu, no matter how it is split (i.e. for different trainer characters).
    • Type Egg: Guarantees to hatch a Pokémon who has a Type of your choice.
      • Choice of egg type includes: Classic Normal (Gen 1-4), Novel Normal (Gen 5-7), Fighting, Classic Water (Gen 1-4), Novel Water (Gen 5-7), Ice, Bug, Grass, Poison, Electric, Flying, Fairy, Ground, Rock, Steel, Fire, Psychic, Dark, Ghost, and Dragon.
      • Please make sure you declare the type you are choosing. If you don't declare one, the egg will act as an Enigma Egg.
    • Enigma Egg: Hatches any non-evolved, non-legendary Pokémon.
Since my birthday was 2 days ago, time to claim some stuff before it's too late.

Claiming

- x1 Heart Scale
- $1000
- x5 Rare Candies
- x2 Mysterious Gummis
- x1 Pokeball
- x1 TM Attract
- x1 Magical Party Popper
- x1 Birthday Egg
Patches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 10:59 AM   #928
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Missingno. Master: Aletri's birthday presents confirmed!

biggggg5: Hotstuff's birthday presents confirmed!

Gemini Spark:
Sarkhan and Kima's birthday presents confirmed!
Edgar's birthday presents confirmed!
Fizz's birthday presents confirmed!

Median Dia: Trainer birthday presents confirmed! Hope you had an awesome day! ^^

Patches: Trainer birthday presents confirmed! You had arrived just in time! hope you had a nice day :3

Ironthunder: What is Cadri's species? It isn't mentioned, so I cannot confirm his presents. Please edit your post to mention it and I'll go and check it again afterwards!
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 07:51 AM   #929
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Happy belated Kangaskhan Day!

Kangaskhan grew from Lv. 1 to Lv. 4
Kangaskhan learned MT Hammer Arm
Kangaskhan learned TM Earthquake
Skipping the rest
King Ghidorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 08:47 PM   #930
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Happy Smeargle Day to FB's original Smeargle, Buru!

Buru has grown from lv.21 -> lv.24.
Buru has learned MT Air Cutter.
Buru has learned TM Frost Breath.
Buru has increased All Contest Stats from 10 -> 20, Smart remains maxed.
Buru's Bond remains maxed.

Thank you!
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 10:48 AM   #931
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Pokémon Birthday Presents:
  • x1 Birthday Candy Cake: What's a birthday without a cake? Gives 3 levels.
  • x1 Birthday Berry Milkshake: A nice refreshing shake so good, it can make a Pokémon feel a totally new experience, or remind them of young, blissful times. Teaches either an Egg Move or a Move Tutor move.
  • x1 TM
  • x1 Birthday Poffin: Amazingly crafted by dedicated bakers, all Pokémon love it! Raises all contest stats by 10.
  • x1 Birthday Gummi: That rare treat can't be found anywhere but here! Raises Bond by 2.
Alright, happy birthday to Chromium, my level 53 Smeargle!

*Chromium grew to level 54!*

*Chromium grew to level 55!*

*Chromium grew to level 56!*

*Chromium learned the MT move Swift!*

*Chromium learned the TM move Frost Breath!*

*Chromium ate the Birthday Poffin!*

*Chromium's Smart stat rose from 95 to 100!*

*Chromium's other four Contest stats each rose from 50 to 60!*

*Whoops! Chromium's Bond is already maxed out, so she foregoes the Birthday Gummi!*
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 09:40 AM   #932
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
  • x1 Birthday Berry Milkshake: A nice refreshing shake so good, it can make a Pokémon feel a totally new experience, or remind them of young, blissful times. Teaches either an Egg Move or a Move Tutor move.
  • x1 TM
  • x1 Birthday Poffin: Amazingly crafted by dedicated bakers, all Pokémon love it! Raises all contest stats by 10.
  • x1 Birthday Gummi: That rare treat can't be found anywhere but here! Raises Bond by 2.
Fizzytopia at night... a more tranquil sight you'd be hard-pressed to find. A clear, moonlit sky, peppered with countless little stars... The occasional nocturnal Pokémon flying overhead, such as Noctowl, Golbat, and with this being October, the occasional Pumpkaboo as well. Tonight in particular was shaping up to be a peaceful night indeed...

BRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNG!

Suddenly, a piercing alarm echoed all around, cutting through the tranquility like a knife through extremely peaceful butter. And the source quickly became apparent, as a pair of men dressed all in black burst out of the front doors of the Yupien City First National Bank, each of them complete with a sack of money slung over his shoulder. The only thing missing that would make them indistinguishable from your stereotypical bank robbers would be the green Pokédollar signs printed on the bags.

"Dammit, Marv!" the shorter of the two was furiously whispering as they ran. "When I told you to be careful, what made you think I wasn't serious?! Now we gotta get to the getaway car before the cops come- I told you we should've gotten a driver!"

"Hey, I wasn't about to split this haul three ways," objected the taller of the two bank robbers. "And you weren't either, Harry, and you know it."

"...Shut up, Marv," grumbled Harry. "Let's just haul ass before-"

WHAM!

At that moment, however, something happened to make the pair of bank robbers stop in their tracks. Their discreet black getaway car, well-hidden as it was, was found. Not by the police, no, but it may as well have been. The robbers saw the impressively-costumed purple blob who had landed on the roof of their car, denting said roof with a Body Slam in the process, and they recognized him.

"...before exactly that happens," Harry mumbled meekly.

"Oh, no, no," groaned Marv. "Y-you... You're..."

"I am the belch that echoes in the night," the blob responded impressively- and in perfectly understandable, heroic-sounding human language, to the bandits' bewilderment. "I am the indigestion of justice that makes you regret your dinner of evil. I am the enemy of evildoers and all-you-can-eat buffets alike! I am... Captain Stomach!" he declared, his Superhero Cape flapping in the breeze to complete the effect.

"Shit!" swore Harry. "OK, we gotta battle, there's no way out of it," he decided, preparing a Poké Ball and throwing it. "Salandit!" he exclaimed.

Marv threw a Poké Ball as well. "Go, Scrafty!" he added.

Captain Stomach eyed the pair of Pokémon that appeared before him as he hopped down off the roof of the car.. "I will give you one chance and one chance only to come quietly," he said to the bank robbers. "To voluntarily regurgitate your nefarious midnight snack before I beat it out of you!"

"He's giving us the first move! Salandit, use Sludge Bomb!" exclaimed Harry.

"Scrafty, use Poison Jab!" added Marv.

Captain Stomach gave a smirk. "Wrong choice," he said, his Marvelous Mustache of Might glowing a brilliant gold hue. He then slammed said mustache into the ground, summoning his power as the self-appointed Guardian of the defenseless to alter the very Terrain itself. Salandit's Sludge Bomb dissipated harmlessly as it neared the bold blob, and Scrafty's Poison Jab was unable to actually land- Scrafty felt as though Captain Stomach was shielded by some mysterious, unseeable force.

"What is this?!" demanded Marv as his Scrafty slowly backed up, eyeing Captain Stomach with a mixture of shock and apprehension.

"That was just an appetizer," responded Captain Stomach. "Time to serve up a main course of justice!" With that, the Dynamic blob bounded forward, and with his stubby right hand, landed an explosive Punch on the Scrafty, the blast sending it tumbling backwards.

"Gah! Salandit, Will-O-Wisp!" ordered Harry.

Captain Stomach merely smirked at this, and his body began to change shape. Blobby shapelessness was replaced by what appeared to be muscular definition. Even his marvelous mustache of might seemed to beef up as he flexed it like a pair of arms, as Captain Stomach proceeded to Bulk himself Up. The Will-O-Wisp, meanwhile, never hit. A mysterious power stopped it from getting close enough to the bold blob to have any kind of an effect, just like the Sludge Bomb.

"We can't just stop with this!" said Marv. "Scrafty, Zen Headbutt!"

"Salandit, Flame Charge!" called Harry.

Captain Stomach, in response, got his fists to crackle with electricity. "Dessert," he grunted, taking a swing at Scrafty and deflecting the Zen Headbutt with superior strength and might. "Is..." he continued, doing the same to the oncoming Salandit. "...SERVED!" he finished, bounding forward and landing a final Thunder Punch on them both, sending the lizard losers flying right into their Trainers' guts. With the wind knocked out of the bandits, and their Pokémon just plain knocked out, Captain Stomach sprang into action, coughing up a rope he'd been keeping on hand, tying up the burglars to a nearby telephone pole, and making sure their Pokémon were withdrawn. Then, after signing his work with a big CS written in Sludge, the benevolent belly took off, Flying through the air just as he saw the police cars start to pull up and the Guardian Terrain start to wear off.

~~~~~

So, on a completely unrelated note, my level 34 Swalot is in need of some gifts. Let's get that going, shall we?

*Crabbe grew to level 35!*

*Crabbe grew to level 36!*

*Crabbe grew to level 37!*

*Crabbe learned the MT move Thunder Punch!*

*Crabbe learned the TM move Bulk Up!*

*Crabbe devoured the Birthday Poffin in a single gulp!*

*Crabbe's Contest stats each rose from 50 to 60!*

*Crabbe devoured the Birthday Gummi in a single gulp!*

*Crabbe's Bond rose from 40 to 42!*
Old 10-19-2018, 02:29 PM   #933
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Third time's the charm

Quote:
  • x1 Birthday Candy Cake: What's a birthday without a cake? Gives 2 levels.
  • x1 TM
  • x1 Birthday Gummi: That rare treat can't be found anywhere but here! Raises IQ by 2.
A bit late, but Happy Birthday to Detective Gumpy!

Picking up for Swalot:

1x Birthday Cake (raises him from Lv. 85 to Lv. 87)
1x Birthday Berry Milkshake (teaching MT GIGA DRAIN)
TM EARTHQUAKE
+10 Birthday Poffin (raises Beauty, Cool, Cute, Smart, & Tough Points from 20 to 30)
1x Birthday Gummi (raises Bond from 36 to 38)

Wouldja look at that I didn't forget this time. ='D *shot*

: =3= *tips hat in thanks*

Thank you!

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 10-22-2018 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Forgot Bond whoops
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:02 PM   #934
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

King Ghidorah: Kangaskhan's birthday presents confirmed!

Sandaa: Buru's birthday presents confirmed!

Missingno. Master:
Chromium's birthday presents confirmed!
Crabbe's birthday presents confirmed!

lilbluecorsola: Detective Gumpy's birthday presents confirmed!

Last edited by OkikuMew; 10-22-2018 at 08:49 PM.
Old 10-19-2018, 08:10 PM   #935
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
  • x1 TM
We're nearing that big cluster of birthdays on my team near the end of the month. Kicking off said cluster, happy birthday to Ariana, my level 47 Garbodor!

*Ariana grew to level 48!*

*Ariana grew to level 49!*

*Ariana learned Belch!*

*Ariana grew to level 50!*

*Ariana learned the Egg move Autotomize!*

*Ariana learned the TM move Dazzling Gleam!*

*Whoops! Every single one of Ariana's Contest stats are maxed out, so she foregoes the Birthday Poffin!*

*Ariana ate the Birthday Gummi!*

*Ariana's Bond rose from 44 to 46!*
Old 10-20-2018, 07:52 PM   #936
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
  • x1 TM
Two-for-one this time as we go into those late October Ghost-type birthdays! First off, happy birthday to Myrtle, my level 47 Banette!

*Myrtle grew to level 48!*

*Myrtle grew to level 49!*

*Myrtle grew to level 50!*

*Myrtle learned the MT move Throat Chop!*

*Myrtle learned the TM move Rock Slide!*

*Myrtle ate the Birthday Poffin!*

*Myrtle's Contest stats each rose from 50 to 60!*

*Whoops! Myrtle's Bond is already maxed out, so she foregoes the Birthday Gummi!*

But wait- there's more! Happy birthday to Helena, my level 41 Banette!

*Helena grew to level 42!*

*Helena grew to level 43!*

*Helena grew to level 44!*

*Helena learned the MT move Throat Chop!*

*Helena learned the TM move Rage!*

*Helena ate the Birthday Poffin!*

*Helena's Contest stats each rose from 50 to 60!*

*Whoops! Helena's Bond is already maxed out, so she foregoes the Birthday Gummi!*
Old 10-21-2018, 09:33 PM   #937
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Happy Banette Day! Now Michael can get some more gifts to fuel his power!

Level Up! Banette grew from Lv. 58 to Lv. 61!
New Move! Banette learned Disable! (Egg)
New Move! Banette learned Charge Beam! (TM)
Birthday Poffin Used! Banette's contest stats grew from Beauty 50/Cool 50/Cute 50/Smart 50/Tough 50 to Beauty 60/Cool 60/Cute 60/Smart 60/Tough 60!
Banette is already at maximum Bond...
Old 10-22-2018, 12:04 AM   #938
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
  • x1 TM
Happy Belated Birthday, Layla!

Raising her level from 24 to 27
Teaching her MT Iron Defense
Teaching her TM Water Gun
Raising her contest stats from 40 to 50
Raising her bond from 38 to 40
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 08:53 PM   #939
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Missingno. Master:
Ariana's birthday presents confirmed!
Myrtle and Helena's birthday presents confirmed!

Gemini Spark: Michael's birthday presents confirmed!

myahoo: Layla's birthday presents confirmed!
Old 10-22-2018, 11:00 PM   #940
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
  • x1 TM
Whew! Today is THREE birthdays in one! First off, happy birthday to Peeves, my level 47 male Dusknoir!

*Peeves grew to level 48!*

*Peeves grew to level 49!*

*Peeves grew to level 50!*

*Peeves learned the MT move Laser Focus!*

*Peeves learned the TM move Teleport!*

*Peeves ate the cookie-flavored Birthday Poffin!*

*Peeves's Contest stats each rose from 50 to 60!*

*Whoops! Peeves's Bond is already maxed out, so he foregoes the Birthday Gummi!*

And that's not all! Next up, we have Liliana, my level 39 female Dusknoir!

*Liliana grew to level 40!*

*Liliana learned Hex!*

*Liliana grew to level 41!*

*Liliana grew to level 42!*

*Liliana learned the MT move Sucker Punch!*

*Liliana learned the TM move Mega Punch!*

*Liliana ate the cookie-flavored Birthday Poffin!*

*Liliana's Contest stats each rose from 20 to 30!*

*Liliana ate the cookie-flavored Birthday Gummi!*

*Liliana's Bond rose from 25 to 27!*

Aaaaand, that's not even all! Yes, this year, there's even more- a third birthday for my team! This has been one big family birthday thing, and keeping up that heartwarming trend is Chip, my level 1 Duskull!

*Chip grew to level 2!*

*Chip grew to level 3!*

*Chip grew to level 4!*

*Chip learned the MT move Double-Edge!*

*Chip learned the TM move Ice Beam!*

*Chip ate the cookie-flavored Birthday Poffin!*

*Chip's Contest stats each rose from 0 to 10!*

*Chip ate the cookie-flavored Birthday Gummi!*

*Chip's Bond rose from 0 to 2!*
Old 10-23-2018, 06:26 PM   #941
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Trainer Birthday Presents:
  • x1 Heart Scale
  • 1,000 Pokédollars
  • x5 Rare Candies
  • x2 Mysterious Gummis
  • x1 any Pokéball (available in the Department Store)
  • x1 TM
  • x1 Magical Party Popper: The Pokémon who pops it will learn the move Celebrate!
  • x1 Egg of your choice:
  • Birthday Egg: Guarantees to hatch a non-legendary Pokémon within the player's Memakyu!

Birthdays:
Claiming the following:
  • x1 Heart Scale
  • 1,000 Pokédollars
  • x5 Rare Candies
  • x2 Mysterious Gummis
  • x1 Luxury Ball
  • x1 TM Psychic
  • x1 Magical Party Popper
  • Birthday Egg (yes I'm a hypocrite)

Last edited by Maskerade; 10-27-2018 at 04:19 PM.
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 08:20 PM   #942
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
  • x1 TM
Ooh, second-to-last birthday of the month already! Happy birthday to Selia, my level 3 Musharna!

*Selia grew to level 4!*

*Selia grew to level 5!*

*Selia grew to level 6!*

*Selia learned the MT move Heal Bell!*

*Selia learned the TM move Psychic!*

*Selia ate the Birthday Poffin!*

*Selia's Contest stats each rose from 10 to 20!*

*Selia ate the Birthday Gummi!*

*Selia's Bond rose from 18 to 20!*
Old 10-26-2018, 05:30 PM   #943
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
  • x1 TM
Ha, it's still technically the 26th in GMT time.
*glowers*
"What? I totally didn't forget. I was just busy...leave me be. Please?"

Faust grew from Lv. 43 to Lv. 46
Faust learbed MT Bind
Faust learned TM Telekinesis

Faust's Contest Stats grew from 30 to 40
Faust's bond grew from 39 to 41
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 12:58 PM   #944
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Missingno. Master:
Peeves, Liliana and Chip's birthday presents confirmed!
Selia's birthday presents confirmed!

Ex-Admiral insane: Faust's birthday presents confirmed!

Maskerade: Trainer birthday presents confirmed! Hope you had a great day! ^^
Old 10-28-2018, 05:43 AM   #945
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Happy Golurk Day to XVI - THE TOWER!

*Grows from Level 45 to 48*
*Learns MT Drain Punch*
*Learns TM Stone Edge*
Skipping the rest
Old 10-28-2018, 05:17 PM   #946
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Birthday Bubbles Bash Venue
FB Calendar

• x1 TM
Well, it's that time of year again, when She That Glowers comes and partakes in getting a few extra tools with which to maintain her dominance! Of course, recent developments in Louise the mawile's life have led her to loosen up somewhat lately, but I don't think that that will show all too well...

*Louise was elevated from Lv. 37 to Lv. 40!*
*Louise learned EM Punishment!*
*Louise learned TM False Swipe!*
*Louise' Bond rose by 2!*
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 08:25 PM   #947
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
  • x1 TM
Happy Belated Birthday, Pumpkaboo!

Raising her level from 24 to 27
Teaching her MT Foul Play
Teaching her TM Grass Knot
Raising her contest stats from 30 to 40
Raising her bond from 37 to 39
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 10:52 PM   #948
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Happy Mawile Day to my Mawile, Ranmaru!

Ranmaru has grown from lv.1 -> lv.4.
Ranmaru has learned EM Thunder Fang.
Ranmaru has learned TM Stone Edge.
Ranmaru has increased All Contest Stats from 0 -> 10.
Ranmaru's Bond has increased from 20 -> 22.

Thank you!
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 10:55 PM   #949
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
  • x1 TM
A very large apology to my little princess, Lydia. We're a little late picking up her presents.

: *fanning herself*

☆ Lydia goes from Lv. 1 to Lv. 4
☆ Lydia learns EM Power-Up Punch
☆ Lydia learns TM Swords Dance
☆ Lydia's Contest stats all raise from 0-10
☆ Lydia's bond goes from 0-2.
Old 10-30-2018, 06:41 AM   #950
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Happy Absol Day! Making his entrance is Kazeshi, though I get the feeling he may have planned for it to happen as he has gone straight to the goodies!

Level Up! Absol grew from Lv. 1 to Lv. 4!
New Move! Absol learned Mean Look! (Egg)
New Move! Absol learned False Swipe! (TM)
Birthday Poffin Used! Absol's contest stats grew from Beauty 0/Cool 0/Cute 0/Smart 0/Tough 0 to Beauty 10/Cool 10/Cute 10/Smart 10/Tough 10!
Birthday Gummi Used! Absol's Bond has been raised from 10 to 12!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles